[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you done to support your local Imperial Guardsman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: StarshipTroopers.jpg (711 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
StarshipTroopers.jpg
711 KB, 1280x720
What have you done to support your local Imperial Guardsman?
>>
Joined up in the medicae school.
>>
FOR THE FEDERATION I WILL GIVE MY LIFE
>>
>>45951106
Shot a heretic in the nuts.
>>
File: StrikeSquadGreyKnight.jpg (133 KB, 592x624) Image search: [Google]
StrikeSquadGreyKnight.jpg
133 KB, 592x624
Purged them for having the gaul to be on a planet I was sent to cleanse.
>>
Guard does the dying, navy just does the flying
>>
>>45951484
Lul gaul
Are you a roman, anon?
>>
>>45951106
Training as a techpriest to maintain their attached aeronautica wing.
>>
Flew a Valkyrie
>>
>>45953353
English isn't your first language then, eh?
>>
>>45954005
actually, that anon is right.
The grey knight poster should have used GALL not Gaul
>>
Reproduce like there's no tomorrow

More meat for the grinder...
>>
>>45951106
Got conscripted.
>>
File: 1273367135422.jpg (66 KB, 639x452) Image search: [Google]
1273367135422.jpg
66 KB, 639x452
>>45951106
Shame how it took them till the third movie to introduce the mech suits and even when they did isn't the robot gorillas that could go toe to toe with a space marine
>>
I bake cookies and leave them for the local guards unit everyday.
>>
>>45951106
Well i managed to shovel some semblance of discipline on some of the hive-ganger fucks in my company. Some can even shoot straight.

Its not easy when they all see you as a stuck-up Junior officer.
>>
I am working for both the God Emperor and the Machine god in the manufactorum producing sheets of metal for the tanks of the Astra Militarum
>>
Give them oral sex that secretly powers a ritual that corrupts them to Slaanesh.
>>
File: 1446849680887.png (2 MB, 1528x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446849680887.png
2 MB, 1528x1080
I'm doing my part!
>>
We dont have 'local' imperial guardsmen. The greatest of our warriors are shipped off world on the great star ships to battle daemons in the stars after a ritual week of feasting and goodbyes. We have the Warriors of Pee Dee Eff, but whilst armed with some of the Emperors mighty light wands they arent really very good with them and arent called to use them much, but for regular culls of the local orcs. So I suppose most of that which I do is to farm my Korava root, tihe appropriately, pray for victory and look after my good wife Susanna, who's old husband now fights alongside angels.

Forgive me lord if this be heresy, but I feel I got the better end of the deal
>>
>>45957980
I finally got around watching the CGI one.

It's...okay, I guess. Lots of inconsistencies but that's anime for you?
>>
>>45958036
I shot a slaaneshi whore for the EMPRAH!
... eventually.
... I mean, I'm gonna get round to it
... I might see go see her again, I'll totally shoot her this time...
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1208x1667) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1208x1667
>>45958036
The oral sex I give them is much better!
Especially cause I'm the one penetrating them
>>
File: 12.jpg (93 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
93 KB, 250x250
>>45955722

This, pretty much.

First, all the alpha males hoo-rah'd off to "git sum" and tithe conscription has ensured that there are now six women for every male in my region. So I spend most of my time siring the next generation of gung-ho corpsestarch donors, rehydrating and sleeping. Work's becoming a real grind with the boss riding me so hard to produce RESULTS, I nearly drown in the secretarial pool from exhaustion.

I haven't made it far enough through the administratum compound to reach my office door in weeks.
>>
File: HERESY.jpg (121 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
HERESY.jpg
121 KB, 600x600
>>45958076
>battle daemons in the stars
Knowledge of Chaos? That's Heresy!
> Emperors mighty light wands they arent really very good
Desecrating the Emperors holy Lasgun? That's Heresy!
>>
>>45951106
>>45959974
Assisting this kind of man in his holy crusade, suffer not even heresy's potential existence.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.