[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Imperial Cult hates Psyker, but the emperor is a psyker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Adeptus_Ministorum_Icon (1).jpg (48 KB, 251x391) Image search: [Google]
Adeptus_Ministorum_Icon (1).jpg
48 KB, 251x391
>The Imperial Cult hates Psyker, but the emperor is a psyker.

Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>45927584
The Emperor is a god you disgusting heretic.
>>
>>45928288
/thread
>>
>>45927584
They don't hate psykers, they're just a lot more useful dead than alive. Alive they might win a few fights, maybe save a planet or two, but by dying they're going to keep the Emperor alive for a few seconds longer.
>>
>>45927584
Abhor the witch. Only femalea are bad as its based of medieval times ...
>>
>>45927584
You know how catholics walk around with symbols of their object of worship strapped dying to a torture device on their neck? But they're supposed to love him?
>>
>>45928496
A: Witch is a gender neutral term
B: More dudes were tried for witchcraft than women in Europe
>>
>>45928496
Witch is unsanctioned psyker, man or woman.
>>
The Emperor isn't liable to fuck up casting a power and explode into a literal portal to hell and doom the planet he's on, your generic Psyker has a above 0% chance of that happening.
>>
>>45928560
Witch = female.
Warlock = male.
I fucking hate sjw.
>>
>>45927584
Dude it's all based on lorgars chick tracts, why do you expect the eclesiarchy to be consistent?
>>
>>45929627
Warlock=betrayer
Witch=ritualistic, earth focused, plants and shit
>>
>>45929857
Witch = pointy hat and warts
Wizard = pointy hat and beard
Warlock = skull cap and goatee
>>
>The Imperial Cult demands that all acknowledge the Emperor as a god, and any who refuse to do so are blaspheming heretics of the worst kind
>except Space Marines
>most of the time
>>
>>45930002
Humanity doesn't know shit about the practices and beliefs of space marines and those that do understand why trying to force beliefs onto them is a bad idea.
>>
>>45930082
Yeah, the Ecclesiarchy as a whole generally just turns a blind eye to the Marine Chapter cults. But every so often some guy who's loud enough and has a big enough hat will attempt to lay down the church's law, which works out better in some cases (Steel Cobras) than in others (Space Wolves) - although even in the Steel Cobras incident, it's very debatable if it was actually a success.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.