[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fantastic Sci Fi WAR Civ Quest 24
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 6
File: space battle.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
space battle.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
Rolled 21 (1d100)

Last time we busted open a world revealing a whole lota...something underneath. Sadly they were all hostile. Other then that thanks to our Brood the Corporation is capable of breaking through to megacorp status. So both the CEO and Broker heroes are both busy working on that. The assassin is strangely suspicious of the gardener for some reason. Other then that the gardener is busy tending to his garden(unsurprising). While the assassin is doing who knows what. Kingler went on an adventure! While the broodmother is working on the broodworld. She states it should be possible to make even make it mobile given enough time and effort...

The main characters meanwhile are finally back to school.

So what do?
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>45926598
You get a fatepoint for me missing Tuesday. For all those cropped pictures I know those things are a massive pain in the ass considering how hard it is for me to find decent pics. So you get a fate point for each of those too.

So you have about 30 fate points left.

For actions I advise focusing on the the MC's to get good upgrades for em. The other forces are in the care of actual heroic units after all so there isn't too much to worry about for them.
>>
bump for the others to arrive
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45926649
I want to see what the undead class is like.

I guess Abi could use more unit training for the outsiders we have. Then we just need to see if it's worth while to master all unit leading.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45926649
Okay Genie, we'll follow your advise.

First things first I want to know exactly what our heroes daily schedule is. When we know what we are doing it will be easier to make upgrades for them based on what skills can be learned and challenges overcome.

>Action:
See what our heroes do for the day, or rather, what classes Petyr and Abigail are taking as well as their afterschool stuff.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>45927306
This too. Let's get back to our heroes perspectives.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

Yay. Genies on.

>>45927306
>>45927361
I'll back these
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>45927306
Think a class that goes on for hours and hours without break. The class will take place in a place where its completely lacking in life support and as a super genius the MC will risk suffering MAD and insanity loss trying to understand their tech.

>>45927361
According to previous list.

The male MC is taking super tech and undead classes. MC on the side is working on his SCIENCE!

Female MC is taking Combine officer and combat training. On the side she is working with a super puncher hoping to learn how to throw out a SUPER punch and further improve her body to super levels. She may also go out on training trips and is given large blocks of freetime/time free from classes to do so.

The classes there are more organized into smaller blocks so as to facilitate those training trips.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>45927306
>>45927361
Yup
>>
>>45927465
>The class will take place in a place where its completely lacking in life support and as a super genius the MC will risk suffering MAD and insanity loss trying to understand their tech.
Hmm, we need to work on some countermeasures to this.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>45927465
I hope the risk is lower from him being a brood.

>>45927465
Hm, well I think one of the side project from Petyr should be efficient ways to move the brood world. He made the gathering brood, I feel he could help greatly there.

>Any actions to be voted on or should we just make some up?
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45927751
Okay, we need to upgrade Petyr some more to amply prepare him for the undead classes.

We do have the suit, but that only goes so much, so let's work on it.

>Ixel
We need to give Petyr some improved physique if he's going to handle these classes. Think, he'll need to go on LONG periods without some basic life support even so much as food, toiletry, even air.

The Brood is more than capable of it, I bet you creatures like Kingler would be okay in space.

Space is about the closest thing to undeath there is. No air, no food, no water. Upgrade Petyr's to Brood Space standards and make his body able to enter periods of fasting and no nutrients/oxygen for days at a time.

>Psycho-Surgeon and Infernal Captain
Okay this is where you come in. Petyr is going to need some hefty MAD resistance when he comprehends the undead technology.
Infernal Captain, your ship is FULL of madness inducing horrors and nightmare tech.

Both of you work together and with Ixel on providing some sort of bio-organic augment and strategy for Petyr to resist MAD and san loss. We'll be able to use the ship as a good testing ground (AND the infernal ship is a great basis for understanding undead technology.)
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45927754
...the brood does indeed have MAD mutation thanks to the work of a certain doctor...so technically he DOES have some unusual resistance to MAD because of it.

However trying to understand magic is notorious in its ability to drive one insane. It can even inflict a non super genius or even an ordinary person with MAD. Which makes the magi so unusual and the magical bloodlines so powerful.

>>45927754
I had said what do?

Mostly because I have yet to come up with an action plan for some of those factions...

they aren't as clean as a civ or character. so much harder to do so.
>>
>>45927852
Just remember Genie, although each faction probably has their own desires, everything we purchased has been for the express purpose of waging war.

The Corps, their supplies, PMC, and resources.
The Brood, their might, evolutionary ability, and psionics
The Combine, their sophistication, political backing, and extremely potent troops.

We're just starting our first conquest of a planet already, but one planet to add to our list!
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45927836
>>45927754
I vote both of these, improve Petyr's body and mind for undead studies and have Petyr work on planetary movement.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>45927989
Seconding
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>45927989
This
>>
Trying to start up an image for our MC's. It's hard finding appropriate pictures of them.
>>
File: 1450818494053.jpg (750 KB, 1100x719) Image search: [Google]
1450818494053.jpg
750 KB, 1100x719
>>45928184
When he was a young boy, his robot took him into the city (or something).
>>
>>45928250
I always saw him as a pampered rich kid who wouldn't go anywhere without a limo.

Still that's helpful. But I need a current image. That will be easier as he still wants to become Head Admiral so I can find a picture of a sci-fi officer.

What I don't have is a picture of a potentially 6-7foot tall Super Soldier female on steroids with bio and cyber augmentations.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45927989
Ixel modifies Petyr to Brood grade space body. Sadly the modifications are rather difficult to hide...but believes concealment should be possible.

The psycho surgeon strongly suggests AGAINST exposure to mad inducers. For a very simple reason unless your already crazy its extremely hard to build up a resistance to it.

The unique brood mutation you possess is only able to grant some slightly increased resistance at a certain peculiar costs...that mutation according to Ixel is the only one they possess that can grant resistance. Apparently the only other way is induced insanity or idiocy.

...she MIGHT be able to make the mutation stronger but that would also increase its other effects.

Allow or disallow?

So side project of working on the brood world?

How so?

Need to know as this will depend on the stuff Petyr will learn and deal with. Pull your cards right it could even give him a Biotech boost or even specialization.

What do?
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45928305
...she isn't actually on steroids or taken the super soldier serum.

I wont argue about her being tall though.

And yeah Petyr is a pampered rich kid who had a thing for science. Ironically it was only his evil big sis who actually encouraged that interest and helped him with it. He is also tragically short and somewhat girly looking like a pretty boy.

At least before he got hit with the brood biomods anyway.

Also abigail got her augmentations removed as they tampered with her psi and to a lesser degree magical abilities. Her stuff is all natural including be tall. She still tans easily though. Makes her go through periods of being mocha or pale as milk. Rarely anything in between.
>>
File: 1450658512517.jpg (3 MB, 2700x3820) Image search: [Google]
1450658512517.jpg
3 MB, 2700x3820
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45928305
She lost the cyber to get the boon of strength of flesh and psi.

(Like I lost a lot of my pictures.)

>>45928402
... madness is a pain that I'm not sure if I up for dealing with.

>Disallow

You know solar sails? Made of brood stuff should help for cost cutting.

Also space isn't a complete vacuum. So how about a bio jet to push like jet locomotion Jellyfish have for water.
>>
>>45928402
>but that would also increase its other effects.
What are these other effects?

>So side project of working on the brood world?
>How so?
Mass Organic Engines and Bioship-Technology.

It may be organic and brood, but Petyr still loves his ships and technological warfare be it inventing brood eyes to shoot laser beams, or bio-engine thrusts and even Warp Drives
>>
>>45928525
>...she isn't actually on steroids or taken the super soldier serum.
Remind me again why we haven't had her take them?
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45928817
>What are these other effects?
Asking this too
>>
>>45928402
>The psycho surgeon strongly suggests AGAINST exposure to mad inducers.
"How would you suggest we prepare Petyr then?"
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>45928937
I don't know. Think anons forgot about it or something. You DID take the divine stuff though.

>>45929061
"If people knew how to increase their resistance to mad don't you think they would do so?"

"Stay away from the mad inducers unless you know your resistant. Once you go MAD there is no turning back really..."
>>
>>45929134
>I don't know. Think anons forgot about it or something
I could have sworn it was because there might have been some side effects or someting.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>45927465
>Allow Ixel to increase the mutation
Cost has never bothered us before!
>Side Project: Brood Planet
Petyr works on the energy core of the Brood Planet and on energy applications. Like engines!
"Or more lasers. Yes, lasers are good. Can we fire the Death Ray on an asteroid I wanna see what it does!"

>Action
Let's focus on Abigail for now.

Let's see how she fares in officer classes and what we can improve on her too.
>go to Officer class
>>
File: 1450585722327.jpg (185 KB, 1280x672) Image search: [Google]
1450585722327.jpg
185 KB, 1280x672
>>45929134
I believe you said something about the serum affecting the psi potential.

Also what's the other effects of the mad mutation?
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>45929214
I personally thought you wanted something higher grade or give it to Petyr to study(dat research bonus into super serums specialty soldier).

>>45929425
Can't say as they haven't really been triggered yet. They DO provide a boost to mad resistance.
>>
>>45929449
>Higher grade
Where would we get that?
Can we buy it through our connections?

>Petyr to study(dat research bonus into super serums specialty soldier).
OH HELL YES

We'll make that another side project after we imrpove the brood planet
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>45929323
Vote
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45929323
Seconding
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>45929323
Well let us see what happens to this mad, mad, brood world.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45929323
Rolling
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45929323
MAD MUTATION UPGRADE UNDERWAY

Gained: Amplified MAD Mutation

THIS IS MADNESS Trait Gained

Petyr upgraded into heroic unit.

Amplified Mad Mutation is now available to brood.

WARNING
Heroic unit afflicted with modified MAD
WARNING
>>
>>45930182
Welp. Guess somebody just became a mad scientist.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>45930182

THE MADNESS CONTINUES!

Petyr gets to work on the brood planet energy applications.

"So let me get this straight you literally harvest the heated core of the world to provide warmth and power all the while feeding on it?"

"Yes," answers Ixel.

"So...tell me what would the applications be should we say use it as an engine or say fire laser beams? OOh like DEATH rays! I wanna see!"

"...what?"

"Don't tell me you don't got any DEATH RAYS EVERYBODY needs a death ray? Else how can you be MAD SCIENTIST!"

"How the fuck am I scientist?"

"MADNESS I SAY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE!"

"...erhm...could it be he went insane...oh how i hope its not the mutation otherwise I don't know how I am going to explain it to his wife..."

Luckily for Ixel abigail was busy attending her officer classes. Learning about strategy, tactics, logistics, enemies, and how to order the Combine forces around without them problem or even using their rivalry to her advantage.

What do?
>>
>>45930563
I could have sworn the buy list already included a Planet Killer death ray beam for the planet as is.
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>45930563
>Side Project
GIANT
BROOD
PLANET
ENGINE
REACTOR
THING

that about sums up the big words for Petyrs "make the planet move and shoot other planets" side project

>Abigail
Time for some practice.

Abigail will try to practice the skills she's learning in class on the field by training some Combine troops on the ruined planet against some guardians, into the hole we made on the planet surface
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45930640
I thought that was for the one big ass ship?
>>
File: Buy List Space.png (4 MB, 6424x2440) Image search: [Google]
Buy List Space.png
4 MB, 6424x2440
>>45930816
No, I remember it being on the planet.

It's fine either way though because TWO GIANT LASERS ARE BETTE THAN ONE
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>45930798
Vote
>>
Rolled 65 (1d100)

>>45930798
Rolling
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45930798
Seconded.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>45930798
"Lets see here just gather some radioactive isotopes...some thermal, ooh almost forgot the solar. Oh and wave enough liquids for that...yikes brood can harvest energy just bout anyway with some work goddamn no wonder those things can get so big..."

"Em...what are building," asks a Combine scientists as Petyr somehow...binds several different brood organisms together before giggling madly as he grabs some additional tools.

"Obviously I am building a reactor!"

"...then why are you grabbing conduits? Brood is incompatible with tech."

"Heheh yes EXACTLY..."

"...Hey Horace what was the regulations about Mad science again for the Combine?"

"...According to regulations and actual translation of it is 'who the fuck cares'.

"Really?"

"Yup. So long as it doesn't compromise Combine power structure all is good."

"...goddamn it. Its times like these you wish you were working for the republic...which has actual safety regulations."

"Hey on the plus side we can research whatever we damn well please without problem."

"But safety?"

"Who cares?"

"I do goddamn it..."

Suddenly a series of explosions were heard followed by a cackling mad laughter of Petyr as he yells IT WORKS HAHAHAHHA IT WORKS! Bit too explosive though...but i can fix that!"

Mad brood biotech planetary reactor constructed.

Abigail meanwhile attends classes ignorant of the fact her husband went insane.

What do?
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>45931810
Reactor is up!

Now. . .for the ENGINES!

> Work on the planetary engines
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45932032
Vote for engines
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45932032
Rolling
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>45932032
Seconded
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>45932032
We should make a theme park.
>>
>>45932542
... I will just leave, again.

( I hate that this curse is so real. )
>>
>>45932542
Fairmount!
>>
>>45932668
Grossman spell check.

*Fatepoint!
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>45932542
Fucking dammit.
Fatepoint that shit.
>>
>>45932542
Fatepoint
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45932542
"WHY did you blow up the world?"

"SO....you see there was this explosion right? I thought about how fast it could move via controlled explosions..."

"WHY did you think that was a good idea," abigail explaimed yelling at her husband.

"Well it WAS brilliant and IF the explosion had been properly detonated..."

"GODDAMN IT WE ONLY HAD ONE of those, and NOW I am gonna have to conquer a new becuase YOU blew up one of our wedding gifts. thaat mind you that your SISTER the head of your powerful family granted. Do you have ANY idea how much sucking up I had to do to marry you? For fucks sake it was like you were her own overprotected son..."

"Actually," butted in Ixel. "We the brood can fix it."

"...what, wait how? Asked Abigail.

"It is true for most planets when blown up...especially internally and generally all around are impossible to make anew. but we the brood are capable of it so long as the planet was infested enough. We can fix it."

"...fuck me," muttered Petyr.

"...wow that is actually pretty awesome," said Abigail in shock and now calm. "So about turning my husband insane..."

"Ah you knew about that? How I thought no one told you?"

"YOU BITCH-"

"Ah wait I can explai-" started Ixel before getting interupted again.

"YOU LOVABLE BITCH!"

"...Wait what," began both Petyr and Abigail.

"I love you SO much! Also I knew because the old Petyr would NEVER do something like that," explained Abigail as she picked up Petyr.

"...but why," asked Ixel as Abigail started to run with Petyr being princess carried.

"BECAUSE CRAZY IS AWESOME IN THE SACK," yelled Abigail in return.

"..."

What do?
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>45932832
Welp, that was something worth learning early on.

Now about rebuilding the planet. Let us get some upgrades put in to the pieces. Like brood spores to infest anything near by if this happens again. It will make it faster to take other planets near by if we lose this one, again. Like a spider egg sack, the spores will go every were hitting anything in the way to take it over if it's non ally units.

Mod the core to give even more power. If we have any exotic resources to do so.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>45933003
Vote
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>45933003
Rolls
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45933003
Vote
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45933003
Mutation research Applied successfully.

Upgrading Core of Infested World(under repair).

What do?
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>45933811
Well we are Mad now, best get the undead studies done so we can boost the brood with what is learned. The undead can push things farther than normal brood can.

Abi is to finish her huge quest and same goes for her commanding mind. Maybe hit up the goddess for some soul upgrades to power up the body and mind.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45934078
Vote
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>45934078
This
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>45934078
Sounds good
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>45934078
Technically your character has a
>This is MADNESS
Trait.

There IS in fact a bit of difference. Its a rather rare trait as its a mutation of the MAD trait. In fact its kind of similar to what Dr. Richards had(he was the only character shown with a modified MAD).

Anyway character is now studying tech of the dead(this may possibly truly inflict Petyr with MAD so be warned).

Wait...what huge quest?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>45934635
Hm... dam I was thinking we already went to far. Is it a I roll a 1 risk kinda thing or something different?

I mean it about her getting stronger to hit harder. I just wanted to say huge and not swole is all. In truth I was making a refinance to something with the quest part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0wqhdZn4v0
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45934635
Actually lets talk to doc Richard and get some advice for our new condition and talk to him about how our brood is doing.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>45934855
Vote
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45934855
Roll
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>45934855
"Hm This is MADNESS is unusual. Its a mad variant as if mad was predictable how could it be mad? This is madness is known to be...persuasive and are gifted in commanding other MAD users. I know only one person whom has it that I know personally."

"It isn't madness per a say...but most would consider them mad. Just like myself i too have a MADNESS variant."
>>
>>45935158
"What do you suggest I do?"
>>
>>45935158
>I know only one person whom has it that I know personally
"Who is that person?"
>>
>>45935428
>>45935298
Asking these questions
>>
night bump
>>
bamp
>>
morning bump
>>
>>45935158
Bamp
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>45935158
>Action
Meet up with that other person.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>45941385
Rolling
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>45941385
Vote
>>
Wow 9th page and it's only been 1hr from last bump.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45941385
Rollan
>>
>>45947918
Bymp
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45935298
"This is Madness is peculiar because of how oddly peruasive they are and more importantly their gift at using others who are MAD. There isn't much you can do. Be thankful you have this is madness it could of been much worse."

>>45935428
"Wont say."

>>45941385
Which other person?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>45949247
Alright, so Abi leads the bandits and We the crazy.

Dam shame we can't learn the undead stuff with out madness blocking us.

... what to do.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45949807
"The funniest part of 'This IS Madness' according to my associate that person is in fact NOT suffering from the MAD. It only appears way....why I myself can only guess."

"Why they appear to be suffering from mad is simply because of what they are willing to do but somehow still managing to convince others to go along with it. Very peculiar it is..."
>>
>>45949807
Wait, why wouldn't we be able to learn Undead stuff?
>>
>>45950235
It has a risk of pushing us over the edge into becoming crazy, in a bad and not useful way.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45949247
Let the planet heal. But that doesn't mean we're gonna stop the SCIENCE!

Okay, so apparently we can get some BETTER super soldier serum.

Get the Psycho Surgeon and prep our Black Lab and Augmentation Facility.
Go get the Prototype Super Soldiers.
Time to see what makes a Super Soldier tick, and experiment on the Serum too. We'll try to turn one of these into a real proper super soldier, and see how it works.

SCIENCE!
>>
>>45950330
I thought this mutation was supposed to help protect us from that, not make it worse.

We really set ourselves back a step if that's the case
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>45950335
Vote
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45950360
It's not a prefect protection, but this upgrade allows us to lead the crazy with out going full Mad. >>45949883 As said here.

>>45950335
Sure.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>45950335
Rolling

>>45950421
I wonder if this means we can lead the actually Mad Brood better
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45950335
Science!
>>
Genie?
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>45950335
The psycho surgeon is actually an entire unit of psycho surgeons because it wasn't a hero purchase.

anyway...

Super soldier serum has been collected and sent to black labs for research. We also went through the trouble of sending the prototype super soldiers to aid research. The CEO is confidant with time or heroic assistance we should be able to develop our own line of super soldiers.

Research as it turns out goes very well. Petyr is disappointing with the prototype soldiers stating their performance was clearly lackluster compared to the real thing. Brood biomodification or studying the serum should help 'fix' the problem so to speak. Sadly supers are not a simple thing and there are varying qualities of supers too...

What do?
>>
>>45951973
Hmmm.

What would be the pro's and con's of using Brood assimilation toward making Super Soldiers

Vs just making them the non-Brood way?

If we assimilate them, will the Brood be able to make more of them?
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>45951973
Round 2, with some Abi samples

Girl can I get some DNA from ya.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>45952261
Vote!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>45952261
Let's keep working on our super soldier program. Seconded
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>45952057
Yup.

Cons are they would be biotech and brood at that making em god awful at anything non biotech.

>>45952261
Abi's ability aren't really based in her genes. They were directly amplified by certain Combine techniques and blessings. Otherwise Ixel would of long cracked em open for goodies.
>>
>>45952428
How would the Combine feel about Brooded Combiners? or rather, Combine Brooders?

Ixel might not like it, but hey Petyr is not!MAD so no problem integrating everything into a brood unit
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>45952428
>Action:
Continue to work on the Super Soldier variants.

Create two versions, Brooded and Non-Brooded versions. See how they do.

Have Abigail continue to train SUPER BOXING
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>45952781
Yeah, I hope the lady's genes would of helped. I guess they get to stay on for the moment.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>45952781
Vote
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>45952781
Rolls
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45952755
Combine already has their own biotech they don't need brood and i many would volunteer.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>45952781
Seconding this
>>
>>45953220
Still here Genie? I think we have consensus
>>
>>45952781
Consensus bump
>>
Sad bump
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45952781
Well good news is we completed the research on the super soldier variants. Two in fact.

Bad news is they both of low super quality.

Abigail however finally figures out a super skill for punching. Bad news is its recoil is nasty and she may have uh...caused some substantial damages. To both her self and the nearby surroundings.

What do?
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>45955210
Male MC take a day off and help the corp into a mega with that mind you mastered.

Abi... Can that divine slime part not help with recoil? Otherwise we need to see about a psi or if the goddess has a shield to take the recoil.
>>
bamp
>>
>>45955210
Can super soldiers be upgraded with better serums? Even after taking one already?
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>45955210
Then go to places where we can punch things without worry of hurting someone.

Time to practice punching ships in half. TO THE SCRAPYARD!
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45956563
Vote
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.