[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>religion is bad because of crusades >starts a crusade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Emperor_Great_Crusade.jpg (376 KB, 1090x717) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Great_Crusade.jpg
376 KB, 1090x717
>religion is bad because of crusades
>starts a crusade

as you can see the so called ''Emperor of Mankind'' aka Stupid Cunt is absolutely retarded just like his Imperium and you should help Alpha Legion to tear it the fuck down if you're not a marine fear not Legion uses a lot of mortal spies and saboteurs and the pay is much better than anything you could imagine in those fucking slave camps that pass for factories in imperial shitholes

join now
>>
>>45881350
Or join the tau. They have free health care and punctuation.
>>
>>45881350
Religion isn't bad because of Crusades, religion is bad because it promotes superstitious thinking which empowered Chaos. The Emperor never had a problem with genocide or ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>45881412
Cuts the balls
>>
>>45881412
You better leave this fucking thread.
>>
>>45881350
You're retarded. I will not subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>45881415
Except that this isn't how Chaos works.

Chaos feeds off of feels. And the thing about fanatical atheism is that it's still fanatical and that does Chaos no harm at all.

It's almost like the Emperor was intentionally feeding the gods.
>>
>>45881499
Or, you know, the Emperor was inherently flawed in his understanding of Chaos.

Beyond that, though, clearly he was doing something right, because the Chaos gods regarded him as a pretty massive threat.
>>
>>45881499
Emps was probably feeding his own warp presence covertly with their fanaticism.
>>
>>45881412
Punctuation is for dirty communists
>>
>>45881513
Or they were just pissed at him for going back on his word.
>>
>>45881350
How do you plan to protect Mankind from Chaos?
>>
File: The New Man and emotions.png (14 KB, 540x115) Image search: [Google]
The New Man and emotions.png
14 KB, 540x115
>>45881350
>help Alpha Legion to tear it the fuck down if you're not a marine fear not Legion uses a lot of mortal spies and saboteurs and the pay is much better than anything you could imagine in those fucking slave camps that pass for factories in imperial shitholes
>join now
Why? So I can see more technological stagnation? Fluff from the new HH book had something like a Maulfiend in it. How can robo dinosaurs help humanity?
>>45881499
>>45881513
>>45881523
He knew what feeds Chaos.
>>
>>45881601
I'm suddenly reminded of this writefaggotry
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Friends
>>
>>45882333
>He knew what feeds Chaos.

And yet he still decided to stir up more feels with his Crusade.

If he knew what was feeding Chaos he must have been on their side.
>>
>>45882526
The finishing touches of the Imperium was going to counteract that presumably.
>>
>>45882564
The shepherding in of humanity to it's psychic potential?

Yeah. Quadrillions of passionate psykers, hopped up on notions of their own self importance believing themselves to be the apex of creation.

Pretty sure that happened once before.
>>
>>45882645
The plan included stripping humanity of it's strong emotions, or something like the Path system.
>>
>>45882673
Do you think he planned to tell people that his intention was to turn humanity into Eldar minus the longevity and tech?

And in any case eldar are still super tasty to the gods and humanity really doesn't need that attention.
>>
>>45882700
>Do you think he planned to tell people that his intention was to turn humanity into Eldar minus the longevity and tech?
I'm sure the tech would come eventually.
>And in any case eldar are still super tasty to the gods and humanity really doesn't need that attention.
The protection needed is probably apart of step seven.
>>
>>45882759
I'm pretty sure the Emperor can't into tech.

He would need people who were still willing to science. Sadly he handed all things technological over to the Mechanicus. If only he had kept on the old mad-scientists of the Unification era.

>The protection needed is probably apart of step seven.

Thank goodness for that. In that case I will just go for a quick warp journey. Sure, my ship doesn't have a gellar field but I intend to install one at next port so that's going to be fine.
>>
>>45882822
>I'm pretty sure the Emperor can't into tech.
>He would need people who were still willing to science. Sadly he handed all things technological over to the Mechanicus. If only he had kept on the old mad-scientists of the Unification era
He did actually. Know those assault cannons the IFs and BAs used in 30k? Emps got those out of a tech cult before he made peace with the AdMech.
>>
>>45882872
But then he made peace with the Ad-Mech and I doubt that that cult survived.

Goodbye any hope of technological innovation on a scale describable as anything but geological.
>>
>>45882903
>But then he made peace with the Ad-Mech and I doubt that that cult survived.
The fact that the assault cannons were still in use during the Crusade I imagine that Dyanique techno-estoeric cult was still around.
>>
>>45882362
Damn, that is a goood one.
>>
40k is unsavable. Either keep it from invading our Earth or dimension-nuke it from orbit.
>>
File: 1454789728965.jpg (54 KB, 360x720) Image search: [Google]
1454789728965.jpg
54 KB, 360x720
>>
>>45881350
>Dipshit fedora destroys all religion and starts a huge war
>Now is stuck bolted to a chair while we all worship him and undo all the enlightened bullshit he worked for

Sustaining the Imperium is literally the worst thing you can do to the Emperor. That faggot would be spinning in his grave if he had one. He has to watch as we feed trillions of his people into the meat grinder out of blind devotion to religious ideals we have attributed to him. It's the perfect revenge.
>>
>>45884242

Lorgar pls go, don't you have some pus to lick off nurgles balls or something?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.