[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite way to make Paladins fall? My personal fav is the old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
Favorite way to make Paladins fall? My personal fav is the old beggar trick: Have the pally in question pass by a lowly beggar, if he refuses to stop and help him - he falls. If he does stop and help him he falls because I make the beggar an evil alignment so he willfully aids evil.

I've had to do this shit so many times to balance the early game phase of my campaigns
>>
>>45878156
Oh, is this thread again
>>
File: bait card.jpg (29 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
bait card.jpg
29 KB, 375x523
>>45878156
>>
>>45878156
Not sure if your expecting people to get angry or something, but you chose the wrong time to try.
>>
Comrade OP is the homosex, this now Russian thread.
>>
File: 1457226814738.jpg (240 KB, 623x414) Image search: [Google]
1457226814738.jpg
240 KB, 623x414
>>45878156
Emps has spoken OP.
>>
>>45878156
Again, the Paladin is not "willfully aiding evil" if he doesn't know that the beggar is evil when the aid is lent.
>>
>>45878156
OP, you were the Paladin all along.
>>
>>45878156
OP, you fall into the LEGO punji pit
>>
What's your favorite way to kill a shitty DM?

Mine is to drag them into the street, and shoot them in the knees, and the hands. Then you leave a sign up stating what a faggot the bitchnigga is. Pretty much everyone knows he's a shit anyway, so he just bleeds out screaming. The sign's just mostly for the few people new to the area.
>>
>no mastermind.jpg
Amateur.
>>
>>45878156
Joke's on you, I'm an evil variant paladin. Killed the beggar.
>>
can't we all just sage this and make way on the board for something vaguely useful?
>>
>>45878351
People lov responding to baits - even if they acknowledge its a bait.
People should be ignoring threads with the particular image anyway, or hiding by image hash.
>>
>>45878156
Too complex, I prefer to just put an invisible sink hole in front of him.
>>
>>45878156

Fuck your D&D Alignments. It never ceases to amaze me that people are still using them and yet every few days there are threads about loopholes and moral problems when you look at them from different perspective.

Only way paladin, and holy warriors in general, can fall is if they intentionally and harshly violate their code. For example torturing or killing an innocent, siding with an evil douchebag without the intention to backstab him in the end and ruin his plans. God will not make you fall for not saving one innocent girl because there are 50 guards between you and her. It wants you to fight another day and on that day make sure all 50 bastards pay.
>>
File: 1456559102101.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456559102101.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>45878156
>>
>>45878156
>I'm a retard that can't come up with an interesting or funny troll, so I'll post this stupid shit.
>>
>>45878156
Holy shit you such a faggot anon if you want to make a paladin fall you should go prepare yourself a short stop and a sudden stop.

And this example is retarded the paladin did not know he was evil so he can't have been willingly aiding evil.

Plus a paladin can attempt to reform and kindness is always a good start for that

So I reiterate short drop sudden stop.
>>
Mine is the old "Refugee" trick
if he doesnt let the refugess cross a border, he falls for being unkind
if he lets them in, they blow up children and he aided them so he falls
>>
>>45879168
You can join op on the noose.

It's faggots like you 2 that cause district in the alignment system
>>
>>45879221
Well that and the book of exalted deeds fuck the book of exalted deeds such a shame coming off the high quality of the book of vile darkness.
>>
>>45879221
*distrust in the alignment system.
>>
>>45878156
Easily overcome with detect evil.
>>
I throw enemies with spiked chains and the Improved Trip feat at him. He may not fall immediately, but eventually, he's going down.
>>
>>45878156
OP is a faggot<
>>
>>45878156
I remember when people put effort into their bait
>>
File: OP is a Faggot.png (107 KB, 644x952) Image search: [Google]
OP is a Faggot.png
107 KB, 644x952
>>
I make the paladin fall by tearing up the player's sheet. I don't allow paladins because people who play paladins are raging faggots. Same goes for elves
>>
>>45880588
Replace Paladins with rogues and this statement is correct.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.