[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogue Trader fuckery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Jwr9D3.png (128 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
Jwr9D3.png
128 KB, 246x246
My DM is retarded and invited That Guy to our Rogue Trader game, and on top of being that guy he fucking hates me and the feeling is mutual. How best to fuck with this guy in-game, and possibly get him to ragequit? DM is pretty easy-going, I should be able to get away with a lot.
>>
>>45863600
Easy, talk with the guy and solve the issue like an adult.

You fucking child.
>>
>>45863600

You could talk to your DM or the other player instead of being passive-aggressive.
>>
>>45863628
This fucking guy can't be reasoned with, and I can't get the DM to do anything about it. This is the last option.
>>
>>45863666
>This fucking guy can't be reasoned with

Have you genuinely tried? I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt but only one of you two is asking 4chan to help you ruin a game for everyone else.
>>
>>45863600
Sounds more like you are the That Guy if your group wants to play with him and your go to is "fuck with the guy in-game, and possibly make him rage quit".
>>
>>45863600
The only That Guy I see from your description is you. Leave the game and let the rest of the group have fun.
>>
>>45863600

The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>45863666
>This is the last option
No it isn't. If it's that big of a deal then just leave. I'd recommend you talk to the group before that, but if that really doesn't help then it's probably better to just leave. No one is helped by you sticking around to have a shitty time while also making it worse for other people.
>>
File: see yourself out.jpg (233 KB, 651x800) Image search: [Google]
see yourself out.jpg
233 KB, 651x800
>>45863600
If this is your response to the situation, I hope for your group's sake that they kick you out.
>>
>>45863600
kill self
>>
>>45863666
>Be a passive-aggressive dick and stoop to their level of douchery
>Keep your dignity and leave the group
>>
Are you serious? If you're serious:

Hit on him in game
Hit on him in game a lot. Force as many sexual situations as you can.
>>
>>45864064
>Milord, I long for your lordly manhood in my anus.
>>
File: 1454639950871.png (22 KB, 239x197) Image search: [Google]
1454639950871.png
22 KB, 239x197
>>45864064
>he hits on you back
>>
>>45864096
Exactly.

If OP won't be an adult, he has to stoop to humiliating himself and everyone in earshot to get what he wants.
>>
>>45864064
Not far enough, wait for an extended rest them declare a "grapple" on their sleeping character.

Then tell him to roll for anal circumference.
>>
>>45864169
No going right to rape is too easy. It's far better to extend the uncomfortable bullshit into at least 10 sessions, this way everyone is uncomfortable and turned off of tabletops for a long time rather than just finding other less rapey groups.
>>
>>45864130
Yeah, it's hard to feel sympathy for someone whose first response to people being dicks is to look for ways to be a dick right back.
>>
>>45864344

We don't know what the other dude has done. We only have the testimony of one anon who's such a That Guy that he came to 4chan to ask for help ruining a game for everyone. He apparently lacks the awareness to know that watching someone be a passive-aggressive little shit isn't fun for anyone, let alone derailing the whole game for it.
>>
>>45863600
Easy, take every opportunity to steal his shit or murder his characters. Continue until he quites.

Don't worry Barry it's what I'll be doing right back at you.
>>
>>45863600
After reading the posts so far I have to say most people do not know what is being implied in the OP. A dm who likely does not know better invited a That Guy into the group, that the OP has history with. Just leaving a group that he is part because of that is defeatist.

Here is what you do: be the more likable player and have the more likely likable PC to the group. When he starts shit be the more mature one. Let him much a ass out of himself. Then when he is away from table, or in between secession, talk with the other players. Ask them what their PC thinks about the actions of That Guy's PC. Chances are that if they stop to think about their PC dislikes That Guy's PC, or even views him as a threat.

It is important to do so well before PvP combat happens. If put on the stop people will side against the person who starts the combat, which is bad for you because the one who starts it has the edge 9 time out of 10. Thus when it come time to do PvP you want that edge and will be the one to start it. Let the other guy "cross the line" right before you open fire. Rogue Trade is very much rocket tag, so build to go first. Auto fire is also very important do to the way doge works in that system, try to get a storm bolter. it is the best common-ish to kill a PC with in that system, for both sides of the screen. When you kill his character he will be rather mad.

How you deal with his reaction is highly important. Do not crack a smile or anything like that. Say it was for in character reasons, and then spell out very real in character reasons. At this point most of the other players will side with you, because they see his character as a jack ass and your's as a nice guy. This will make him very mad. He may ragequit, or show that he is is aggressive not mere to your PC but to you. If he shows that he is likely to be kicked.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.