[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ladies Quest #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Lady of Deals .png (201 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Lady of Deals .png
201 KB, 1000x1500
Greetings Watcher , Greetings Readers, I am the caretaker. My role here is two hold; to provide an assistance to the drifting souls and to narrate his or her ordeal throughout the twenty realms of the ladies.Should you have any question, Shy not, ask away.

And so it was decided, for another drifting spirit to wind up in the Watcher's domain where twenty powerful ladies were banished here. Strong they were to the world of man. The man feared the strange, the unknown,

Mistakes happen, it wasn't the first time the caretaker saw this scene; this place, the purgatory, was supposed to temporary house a lady before the watcher would lock her in a realm of her own. The purgatory is left to rot after being decommissioned by the watcher for the lack of new arrivals. Still, drifting souls always find its way into this crumbling ruin. Of all the watcher's agents, The informant and The Caretaker were bound to this place to the end of times.

[Cont.]
>>
File: Caretaker.png (219 KB, 1461x1200) Image search: [Google]
Caretaker.png
219 KB, 1461x1200
The caretaker found no need to describe himself but it wasn't his decision; Unnaturally tall and pale, he hid most of his features under a ragged yellow robe, he was obviously dead long ago courtesy to the glaring hole inside his cold helm but his body was to serve the watcher. A cursed bronze sword empowered the caretaker with unnatural strength.

The Caretaker silently stared at the drifting soul waiting for it to stand up, he saw....

>The Alchemist: the one who brews, the one who fills.
>The Orphan: the one with no mother, the one with no father.
>The Doll: the one who is small, innocent. the one who expects the best from the world.
>The Veretran: the one who killed for his king's glory. the one with the sins crawling on his back
>The Butcher: The one with eccentric tastes for flesh. The one with the desire for bloodshed
>The Free Spirit: The one with feather for a body. The one who runs like the wind
>The Eyewoman: The one who plots for her king's glory. The one who changes the royal floor
>The Plague doctor: The one who tends the sick. The one who fights the plague
>The Waste: the one with no name. the one with no one.
>The Automanoid : the one with no heart. the one with no compassion
>The Faithman: the one who worship, the one who prays
>The Wildman: the one who bed wolves. the one who lost his humanity
>The Beggar: the one who pleads, the one who desrves pity
>The Huntswoman: The one who tracks, the one who prey on the weak.
>The Madman: The one who sees everything, the one who sees nothing
>The Shifter: The one with a curse, the one who must endure.
>The Cursed: The one who never dies, the one who is always dead
>The Hag: The One with a belly full of children, The one with Magic from days of old
>The Other: The one from another space, the one from another time.
>The Mercenary: The one who follows the coin, the one who abandoned his morals long ago.
>The Parasite: The one without a body of its own, the one who is weaker than dirt
>>
File: creepy.png (1 MB, 638x807) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
1 MB, 638x807
>>45832979
Y
E
S
!

YOU'RE BACK!
>>
>>45832991
>>The Veretran: the one who killed for his king's glory. the one with the sins crawling on his back
>>
>>45833004
>>45833026
hello anon, i honestly didn't expect anyone to come. that is a surprise, a quick one.
>>
>>45833052
I love the art direction.

Hopefully, you'll be able to make the worldbuilding just as satisfying.
>>
>>45833026
>>45833079
we will wait just five more minutes before rolling.
>>
>>45833072
i sure hope so.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>45833079
>>45833026
>>
>>45832991

>The Wildman: the one who bed wolves. the one who lost his humanity

hi op
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>45833163
now i will have to reroll once more, should have waited a bit longer.
>>
>>45832991
The Alchemist
>>
>>45833180
Sometimes, it can take over a half hour to get some players. Also, you're posting at the worst time. It is after midnight for a lot of us.
>>
>>45832991
The Other sounds neato.
>>
>>45833259
Support
>>
>>45833244
>>45833259
>>45833163
>>45833079
>>45833026
lots of different choices here. should i roll once more?
>>
>>45832991
>>45833259
I'll change my old vote to Other, I guess.

Deleted >>45833079
>>
Reader do consider the following:

Essence=the measure for your Overall health
Prowess=the measure for your Physical and/or Magical abilities
Awareness= the measure for the time left before the arrival of a watcher's agent.
Luck=the measure for your overall fortune.
[x]= Special Stats

Most of Special stats can be maxed out to 50.
Other Stats can be maxed out to 100

The Other

Essence: 35
Prowess: 35
Awareness: 20
Luck: 10
[S.S.S: 100000] [The measure of the energy left in his suit]

The other:
-Can not survive without the suit
-rely on the Self Sufficient system in almost everything; food, water, ammo for his guns...etc.
-Can not retain any lost S.S.S points

You saw a husk of a man wielding a bronze sword in a dead hall filled with naught but still air and various rubble entangled with cobwebs.

"I do not wish to harm you, i am here to guide you in your plight." said the faceless figure, you burnished your rifle, this wasn't your destination, something went wrong in your interstellar guiding system.

>Say something to him.
>Shoot him [Single shot -10 SSS]
>Shoot him [Burst -20 SSS]
>Establish a contact with your ship [-100 SSS]
>Write in
>>
>>45833295
>>45833259
>>
>>45833379
>>45833395
>>
>>45833379
>>Establish a contact with your ship [-100 SSS]
>>
>>45833379
>Say something to him.
"who are you, where are we and when are we?"
>>
>>45833428
You sent a signal but your suit couldn't detect your ship, it couldn't detect anything familiar in fact.

"Whatever you are doing, it is useless," said the faceless figure "You are trapped here in the Watcher's domain, the only way out is to find a Lady to pledge to, empower your pledged lady with the essences of the other ones so she can be powerful enough to escape. I can take you to one lady only for the pledge."

"I need answers first." you demanded, this was too odd to interrupt, you have seen a lot of things in your travels. None compared to this.

"Fair enough, I am the Caretaker, an agent of the Watcher, who acts as a warden to the powerful ladies banished here. Currently we are in the purgatory where you can find me and some of the watcher's agents. We are in her domain which remain secluded from the time's weave. I am to help you and others who wind up here."

>Who are the ladies?
>Who is this Watcher?
>Others?
>How can i get this 'essence'
>Shoot him [Single shot -10 SSS]
>Shoot him [Burst -20 SSS]
>Write in
>>
>>45833628

>too odd to interpret
>>
>>45833628
>How can i get this 'essence'
>>
>>45833628
>>Who is this Watcher?
>>
>>45833676

"To acquire the essence of the lady, there are but three means to do so: you can find out her name by following clues scattered throughout each realm, this will instantly kill the lady or you can find and kill her if you are able. Some ladies prefer if any drifting soul would fulfill a long time request."

"And who is this Watcher?" you asked.

"She who reigns over everything we say and do. She who finds pleasure in putting souls like you in grave situation for the mere value of entertainment. Learn to cope with it, that is all i am to say about this matter."

The was a pause "Now, which lady you will pledge to?"

>Grave
>Box
>Innocence
>Misfortune
>Chance
>Beggars
>Regret
>Screen
>Stars
>Cosmos
>End
>Arc
>Stone
>Doll
>Deals
>Greed
>Pearl
>Void
>Less
>Under
>>
>>45833900
>Cosmos
>>
>>45833900
there was
>>
>>45833900
>>Arc
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>45833925
>>45833959
>>
>>45833925
>>45833959

this is not working.

I put so much time and effort on this one, different realms, encounters, characters etc and yet i will feel this impending doom looming over. Maybe i should just stick to drawing, at least i am getting better at it even if it is not noticeable.

I am sorry for wasting your time. Better end it now rather than 10-20 thread later with hours of wasted time.

Sorry again. I am sure there are lots of great QMs around.
>>
>>45833900
Void
>>
>>45834097
well this is unfortunate
thanks for... trying?
>>
>>45834097
The quest just started. Players aren't supposed to be unanimous in their choices. You either pick majority rules or just roll for it.

Don't surrender just yet.
>>
>>45834155
it is not surrendering, it is foreseeing what would happen.

I already failed at 2 fallout quests and my livendagen quest. i won't let XCOM share the same fate.

Better put my energy in my main quest rather than a spur of a moment quest.
>>
>>45833900
>Arc

>>45834097
you didn't mention the time beforehand, you have thrice as many choices as would be advised, your mechanics blocks are longer than your writing
>>
>>45834243
Please, finish Livendagen.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.