[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boruto Quest 41
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
This is Boruto Quest, a quest set in the universe of Naruto. It is during the generation of Naruto's son, shortly after everyone has graduated from their Genin exam. I haven't kept up with the series beyond the end of the original one, so this one is intended to recapture the feel of that time of Naruto. I will not be incorporating the main show or the Boruto movie's plot into the quest, although some recognizable characters will be present. You play as a 12 year old Chunin graduate named Takeshi. You have been assigned a Jounin squad leader named Hanto, and your two squadmates are Kichiro, a young delinquent, and Ai, a strange social outcast of a girl. You are of average skill in most aspects, although your sharp intelligence, and your jack of trades skill set have brought you far. You have just recently graduated to a Chunin after winning the final tournament, and it is several days after. You're returning from your most recent mission.

http://pastebin.com/Qsm6XN98
>>
>>45805210
JOY!!
>>
You all head back home first thing, feeling refreshed from the battle. Another successful mission leaves you with a smile on your face as your squad returns home, uninjured and in good spirits. Before doing anything else, you head home and start to compile a report for the Hokage on your mission. As this is your first time doing this, it takes you a little longer than normal. You carefully look over the forms and make sure you've properly filled out the necessary information. On your way out, you notice that your brother isn't home.

Once you're done, you head off to the Hokage's Office, and after a brief wait enter the door. He's seated at the desk, the traditional Hokage hat sitting to his right. It's not often you see Naruto in the Hokage's robes. You imagine that he simply intended to stay in the office all day, probably filling out paperwork. He sets down his pencil and looks up, smiling. "Hello, Takeshi. Glad to see you've safely returned."

You step forward, and place your report on the table. "Thank you, Lord Hokage. The mission was a complete success. In addition, we managed to eliminate one of the leaders of the insurgent forces in the Land of Wind."

Naruto grins even wider, and nods. "Hehehe, it's just like before with Makoto, except this time you were on your own. I'm very impressed."
>>
>>45805237
A thought crosses your mind as you bow in thanks, and return to your normal stance. "Lord Hokage, why is it that there are so many rogue shinobi in the Land of Wind?"

Naruto places his elbows on the table, and folds his hand before resting his chin on them. He looks oddly grim. "It's not exactly a simple issue of crime, like it is in other areas. Due to the hostile climate of the Land of Wind, it's mostly their expansive borders that have become swarmed with rogue shinobi from all over the world. The uninhabited area is becoming a sort of badlands, and it's not easy to deal with when you've already got a country having issues maintaining a steady supply of food for it's growing populous."

>A. Do you think they'll go to war to save themselves?
>B. Do you think they'll be okay?
>C. Do you think we should give them some aid?
>D. Write-in
>>
>>45805210
>>45805237
>>45805253
We have our special sheath yet? And what would I call the special blade on the pastebin? Also out of paper bombs yes?

>>45805253
>B. Do you think they'll be okay?
>C. Do you think we should give them some aid?
>>
>>45805253
>>B. Do you think they'll be okay?
>>C. Do you think we should give them some aid?
Of course it might be seen as a bid for power but we can atleast offer.
>>
>>45805253
>>A. Do you think they'll go to war to save themselves?
>>
>>45805253
>>A. Do you think they'll go to war to save themselves?
>>
>>45805269
it's in the starting stages of development, you don't have it. The name'll come when it does. you are currently out of paper bombs, yes, but you'll probably buy some more today
>>
>>45805295
http://pastebin.com/yyKF5mC3
>>
You think on this, a brief moment of silence. "Do you think that they'll be okay? The Sand Shinobi are supposed to be good allies, with the Leaf."

Naruto nods. "I'm sure that the Kazekage will lead them to safety. He's not the type of man who'd let something so simple make him panic, and the people are strong enough to endure until he can do his work."

Smiling, you chuckle. "You have a lot of faith in him, huh?" Another thought happens to cross your mind, and you place a chin to your hand as you consider it. Naruto looks up from your report, noticing this. "Something else on your mind?"

You look up. "Wouldn't it be possible for the Sand to invade, at this point? It could be profitable to look into some new land."

Naruto chuckles, and shakes his head. "I don't think they'd do that. They're already in a weakened state, and violating the peace treaty would paint a gigantic target on them. Thankfully we live in an age where war is no longer truly profitable. Gaara is going to have to overcome this through his skill as a leader, not a fighter."

The Hokage stands up, and takes his hat before folding hands behind his back as he walks around the room. "I've actually got somewhere to be, if you don't mind. Was there anything else you wanted to ask?"

Stepping next to Naruto as he prepares to exit, you nod. "Well, do you think it might be possible to give them aid?"
>>
>>45805646

Naruto doesn't answer for a short moment. "If they request it, we'd look into doing what we can. Sadly our own forces are split among taking care of the nation itself. The Fire Nation is the largest of the five great nations, and also extremely fertile. We've had many, many people move here over the years. It's difficult to maintain peace, completely. In this day and age, shinobi are primarily police and investigative forces more than military."

Now that you think about it, the majority of your work has related to dealing with criminals. There is no real war, but there are plenty of villains.

Naruto stops. "I hope I've answered your questions. Come see me tomorrow morning, Takeshi! I've got something special for you!"

He vanishes in a puff of smoke. It's time to leave.

>A. Go home
>B. Go to the Special Weapons Shop
>C. Go to the Flower Shop
>D. Go to the Academy
>E. Go to the Training Field
>F. Go to someone's house (Sarada, Kichiro, Shikadai, Boruto/Himawari)
>G. Write-in
>>
>>45805672
>>D. Go to the Academy
Read ninja! READ!
>>
>>45805672
>>D. Go to the Academy
Let's read up on more possible genjutsu
>>
>>45805672
>>D. Go to the Academy
Still want Willow.
>>
>>45805672
>D. Go to the Academy
>>
>Thankfully we live in an age where war is no longer truly profitable.
>We're making Jetstreams sheath
Will the final boss be Armstrong? I want Metal Gear Naruto more than I thought.
>>
>>45805672
>D. Go to the Academy
>>
>>45805724
>Local Ninja is fucking invincible.
>>
>>45805672
>D. Go to the Academy

Minmin, whatever happened to our tiger fur?
>>
>>45805736
I haven't forgotten don't worry
>>
>>45805744
Thanks minmin
>>
>>45805713
Didn't Mini say it was one the more advance techniques in the intermediates book a few threads back?

Our interest in the special weapons developement might prompt us to look into techniques that utilize weaponry.

Also we could do some research into how the hell the baddie in the last thread summoned a giant fuckoff beetle, lay the groundwork for the later summoning technique
>>
File: Armstrong Family Recipe.jpg (18 KB, 368x300) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong Family Recipe.jpg
18 KB, 368x300
>>45805724
The twist is that Naruto is Armstrong.
>>
>>45805759
I want it for the image of Haze Clones combined with it. If I saw that surrounding me I'd have a fucking panic attack.
>>
>>45805759
How bout we study seals technique?
Last opponent is really good with seals and it is a good utility technique like that seals in our wrists
>>
>>45805787
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>45805825
oh,you cocksucker
you got me good
>>
>>45805825
Now make one for Takeshi.
>>
>>45805878
it might be a bit difficult because we've never seen Takeshi get total mad.
Even against Boruto, he is jut irritated at boruto
>>
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Ninja Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Missing Nin, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top Ninjutsu expert in the entire Konoha Shinobi forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Land of Fire and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in taijutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Tenten's Weapon shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, that's my ninja way!

alternatively, it ends with dattebayo
>>
>>45805909
I imagine getting him actually mad would be like giving Lee sake. A very bad idea.
>>
>>45805878
just for you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at the ninja school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on rogue shinobi , and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Paralyzing bells and I’m the top Genjutsu user in the entire Leaf. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Ninternet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ninjas across the Leaf and your Chakra signature is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my shinbon. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ten-Ten weapon shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>45805960
This one is more on Mari
>>45805983
This is gewd
>>
>>45805909
What the heck did you just say to me, you little snowflake? I'll have you know I graduate the middle of my class, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids in the Land of the Wind, and I have over 300 confirmed deaths. I am trained in nunja warfare and I'm the least imposing genjutsu user in the entire Leaf village. You are nothing to me but another special snowflake. I will stagger you the heck out with freaking BELLS on STRING that you won't even see coming, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, princess. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Lands and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Tenten's weapon shop and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable butt off the face of the continent, you little stain. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your flipping tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will bring fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re dead, kiddo, you don't even realize it yet.

I just don't see him cursing too much.
>>
>>45805983
>Ninternet
Lost it.
>>
Before doing anything else, you decide to head to the Academy since it's still early in the morning. It's very close by, so you enter and head to the library. You can peak in and see that the various classes are full, and you grin at how strangely distant it all feels despite being so close. Once you enter the library, you look around and take your usual pick of books, setting out what to look at.

As far as you know, you don't have to wake up especially early for anything. Naruto said to meet him in the morning, but as long as it's not too late you figure it'll be okay to sleep in a tad. You can spend a little more time studying than usual, if you like.

You glance down at the books you've set on the library table, and think of what to study.

>A. Beginner Genjutsu (False Sense: Fatigue. Create a false sensation of physical fatigue in the opponent's body.)
>B. Water Ninjutsu (Water Whip Jutsu. Medium range water based ninjutsu, to bind or attack.)
>C. Medical Jutsu (Chakra Scalpel. Requires 2 study sessions.)
>D. Sealing Jutsu ( Chakra Suppression Seal: Designed to suppress one's chakra to an absolute minimum, to avoid detection.)
>E. Look for something else
>>
>>45805672
>D. Go to the Academy
>>
>>45806004
eh not really happy with it.
>>45805960
got the place names down better though it isn't as customized towards Takeshi.
>>
>>45806034
>>
>>45806034
>A. Beginner Genjutsu (False Sense: Fatigue. Create a false sensation of physical fatigue in the opponent's body.)
>>
>>45806034
>>D. Sealing Jutsu ( Chakra Suppression Seal: Designed to suppress one's chakra to an absolute minimum, to avoid detection.)
>>
>>45806034
>>
>>45806034
Damn that seems useful. You might be able to force a Gate user to blow his second gate too soon with that.
>>
>>45806034
Good utility, maybe not the best for mini-bosses or above while already in a fight but makes the lead up even easier.
>>
>>45806034
>D. Sealing Jutsu ( Chakra Suppression Seal: Designed to suppress one's chakra to an absolute minimum, to avoid detection.)
>>
>>45806034
Jeez mini. so many to choose so little time

But always start with the fundamentals
>>
>>45806076
damn, didn't even think of that.
>>
>>45806034
>>A. Beginner Genjutsu (False Sense: Fatigue. Create a false sensation of physical fatigue in the opponent's body.)

>>45806076
You convinced me. Deleting my other vote.
>>
>>45806096
especially with the sleepy poison, we can combo them or make false move on poisons
>>
>>45806034
>>A. Beginner Genjutsu (False Sense: Fatigue. Create a false sensation of physical fatigue in the opponent's body.)
>>
>>45806118
That's nice thinking. Hit them with a normal senbon and cast fatigue to make them think they're poisoned.
>>
>>45806146
Yep
Or bait them into thinking other kind of poison like we tell them it is the generic poison but actually the sleeping one
>>
What do you think Naruto has up his sleeve for tomorrow?

Himawari's hand in marriage?
Teach Takeshi the Sexy Jutsu?
a promotion to special jonin?
Some 4th thing?
>>
First, you decide that you want to brush up on your Genjutsu. It's something that you've come far with, considering the few techniques you know, and adding more can only mean more potential in using it alongside the rest of your arsenal. The technique in question that catches your eye is the False Sense: Fatigue Jutsu. If you can land it, it will cause an opponent to feel physically weary until the Genjutsu is removed or dispelled. This often makes for a good opportunity to attempt to overpower them with physical attacks, as their defenses will be weakened.

It takes you an hour or so of studying, and you start to practice the jutsu by molding your chakra. Of course, you have no one to practice the technique on currently, but you feel as though you have a solid understanding of the theory behind the jutsu. If you get some field experience with it you could master it.

>A. Leave the Academy
>B. Water Ninjutsu (Water Whip Jutsu. Medium range water based ninjutsu, to bind or attack.)
>C. Medical Jutsu (Chakra Scalpel. Requires 2 study sessions. Will fulfill 1/2)
>E. Look for something else
>>
>>45806251
>A.
I kinda wanna go meet up with Ai before tomorrow.
>>
>>45806251
>A. Leave the Academy
go outside and talk to people you fucking nerd
>>
>>45806251
>>
>>45806251
>>
>>45806251
>>
>>45806251
>>D. Sealing Jutsu ( Chakra Suppression Seal: Designed to suppress one's chakra to an absolute minimum, to avoid detection.)
>>
>>45806251
>>
>>45806251
I wonder if this works against those bullshit eyes?
>>
>>45806251
>>
>>45806251
>>B. Water Ninjutsu (Water Whip Jutsu. Medium range water based ninjutsu, to bind or attack.)
We need more offensive moves
>>
>>45806251
>>
>>45806297
which ones?
>>
>>45806251
We need a buddy, maybe a younger ninja like Konohamaru to Naruto we can train and test jutsu on. Build up them allies for future missions
>>
>>45806327
I think he means the byakugan
>>
>>45806327
Byakugan probably, although Sharingan is a maybe too.
>>
>>45806340
Really either of them.
>>
>>45806297
Salad is Tsundere for us and won't use her eyes. Even if she actually doesn't like us at all, we can just pretend and, because we're in the same village and on the same side, it will be as if it is so for military purposes.
>>
>>45806340
well, byakugan also has X-ray vision and 360 degree vision. They'll be able to see you whether or not you have chakra.

>>45806354
Sharingan however you could hide from. Otherwise they'd be able to see your chakra.
>>
>>45806337

So you're saying that Takeshi is Bunsen and he needs to find his Beaker?
>>
>>45806327
well the chakra seeing ones. so all of them?
>>
>>45806390
Yes. Yes I do.
>>
>>45806412

...Interesting.
>>
>>45806426
Might be a little cheaty to find what would essentially be a second hand PC, one we kinda control via mold rather than a hand up his ass.
>>
>>45806451

How about our own Gonzo or Fozzy, with some Beaker there, sure.
>>
You're seated, deep into studying the book of sealing jutsu. You take time repeatedly drawing the seal described in the illustration of the book, and molding your chakra in a way that you imprint the seal itself with the jutsu. It's a difficult technique to learn, and you spend a lot of time, paper, and ink doing this. Soon enough you feel as though you have a rough idea of what you're doing, and slap the small paper slip with the seal present onto your forehead.

At once, you can feel your chakra supply immediately nearly vanish. Although you're not physically exhausted, you get the sensation that if you attempted to do a jutsu like this, nothing would happen. However, you know from the book that any amount of chakra moving rapidly through the body will disrupt the seal. Sadly, it's not a good weapon.

You will be able to hide yourself much more effectively now, though.

As you're cleaning up your mess, you look up to see that your team mate Ai has entered the library. Of course, it's probably one of the only other places she goes aside from home and the training field. It's rare for you to see her outside of a mission.

You stand up and smile. "Hello, Ai." you say quietly. "Good to see you."

>A. How do you feel after getting out of the hospital?
>B. Have you been training hard?
>C. Are you busy today?
>D. Did you come here to study?
>E. Write-in
>>
>>45806503
>>A. How do you feel after getting out of the hospital?
>>
>>45806503
>>
>>45806503
>>
>>45806474
A Fozzy would be great. I want all of the terrible puns
>>
>>45806503
>>B. Have you been training hard?
>>C. Are you busy today?
No time for Fluff. This girl has goals and the only way to her heart is to help her achieve them
>>
>>45806503
>>D. Did you come here to study?
>>
>>45806503
>E. Write in.

I can help you study, if you'd like.

>>45806553

Side kicks that make shitty jokes and work with serious, stoic heroes are the best.
>>
>>45806503
>C. Are you busy today?
>>
>>45806503
>>A. How do you feel after getting out of the hospital?
I doubt she wants to chat, but being nice is usually a good idea
>>
She looks as bored as ever, hardly registering a reaction. "Hello, Takeshi."

You smile. "Glad to see that you're out of the hospital. Feeling any better?"

She nods. "I feel that I'm completely healthy. I've already engaged in several missions since leaving the hospital."

As she looks around the room for her book, you start to clean up yours and put them back into their correct spots. "Well that's good. I've been busy with missions, too. You been training hard?"

She pulls a book from the shelf. It's the same Genjutsu book that you were reading earlier, you notice. "I have. The majority of my time is devoted to studying or training, as you know."

Chuckling, you put away the last book. "I guess you're here to study, then?"

She nods, beginning to walk away with her book. You take a few steps and follow her, on your way out as well. "Are you busy today?"

She stops, and looks at you. "What?"

>A. Do you want to get something to eat later?
>B. Do you want to train?
>C. Do you want me to help you study?
>D. Do you want to hang out?
>E. Write-in
>>
>>45806034
>>C. Medical Jutsu (Chakra Scalpel. Requires 2 study sessions.)
>>
>>45806871

time to train an hang
>>
>>45806871
>>B. Do you want to train?
>>C. Do you want me to help you study?
>>
>>45806871
>C. Do you want me to help you study?
>E. Write in.

"Or eat, train, hang out, or just anything, really."
>>
>>45806871
>>
>>45806871
>>D. Do you want to hang out?
>>
>>45806871
>>A. Do you want to get something to eat later?
Hang out is instant shut down likely, too forward. Food is possible since everyone eats
>>
>>45806871
>>
>>45806871

gotta get gud with our new weapon.
>>
>>45806871
>>
The gaze that she's looking at you with is a tad harsh, and it makes you uncomfortable. It's as if she's reading you very closely, putting every move that you're making on watch. All this from a simple invitation? Well, no backing out now. You cough once, covering your mouth with your hand, before reiterating yourself.

"I was thinking we could traing, or even just hang out or something."

She clutches the book close to her chest, and her harsh eyes soften slightly. "I don't think so. I'd just like to go home. It's nothing against you."

She lingers for a few seconds, looking at you strangely. You blink once, and see if anyone's home. "Uh, Ai?"

Her eyes snap back to attention, and she looks away. "Sorry. Goodbye, Takeshi. I'll see you on a mission, sometime soon."

At once, she quickly starts to walk away. You're not the most sensitive of people usually, but it's obvious that ever since the tournament, Ai has been strange with you.

>A. Confront her about it now.
>B. Let her go, and go somewhere else.
>>
>>45807100
It's not JUST I remind you of your brother is it? What's up?
>>
>>45807100
>>B. Let her go, and go somewhere else.
Let's not. Can't we just go run a thousand laps around the village instead?
>>
>>45807100
Might as well, even though I know this is probably a bad idea I feel like letting her go would be worse
>>
>>45807100

she a brocon?
>>
>>45807100

Ask what's up, but make it clear that we're not angry with her. Just confused about why she's acting this way.
>>
>>45807100
I sure hope she doesn't have an autistic fit and stab us.
>>
>>45807100
>>A. Confront her about it now.
"Its dangerous to hide your emotions from those whom your life depends on. We don't want uncomfortable feeling clouding our judgement during a mission."
>>
Are you guys sure?
She just need time until she can come out by herself. Dont force her
>>
>>45807257
Too late for that train it seems.
>>45807100
Supporting
>>45807182
>>
>>45807100
She's Captain Autismo, forcing her to reveal what's up probably isn't going to work out..
>>
>>45807100
>>A. Confront her about it now.
>>
We are getting a detailed post of Ai being autistic
>>
You walk forward, chasing her a little. "Ai, wait! I have to ask you something else."

She stops, not turning. You see her tilt her head down, seeming to consider something a moment before turning and looking at you with wide eyes. "What is it? I would like to go home, please.." She sounds tired.

You stop for a few seconds, a jumble of thoughts storming your mind. You realize that this is a sensitive situation, so you wish to attempt to handle it with a delicate touch. "Well..it seems like, something's up with you."

She cocks her head to the side, slightly. "What do you mean?" she says in her usual flat tone.

You take another step forward, closing a bit of distance. You can see her tense, very slightly. "Well, ever since the tournament, you've been acting a little strange around me."

She takes a step back, holding the book close to her chest still. "Maybe..But, isn't it true that I'm normally strange? Why are you asking me this? What difference does it make to you if I am strange one way, or another?"

Her query helps you think of an answer, a proper way to explain your thoughts. "If your emotions are out of balance, you should let your team mates know if anyone. My life is going to be in your hands, and your life in mine. We should be able to trust each other, right?"

You give her a thumbs up, grinning.

She stares at you. "I've told you..It's nothing to do you with you, you haven't done anything wrong."

You give her a reassuring look. "Then what's up with you?"

She maintains a blank stare, for a brief time. "Nothing. I'm fine."

Blowing you away, she grins widely then chuckles, before turning and walking away from you.

Cont.
>>
>>45807636
Where do you want to go?

>A. The Training Field
>B. The Weapon's Shop
>C. The Flower Shop
>D. Home
>E. Go to someone's house (Kichiro, Sarada, Boruto/Himawari, Shikadai)
>F. Write-in
>>
>>45807665
>E Shikadai's house
Play some Chess or Shogi and calm down because that's too spoopy.
>>
>>45807665
>E. Go to someone's house (Sarada)
Just because we didnt interact with her lately and we can practice them poison extract technique
>>
>>45807665
>A. The Training Field
do some push ups
>>
>>45807685
I'll second that
>>
>>45807665
>>E. Go to someone's house
Shikidai
>>
>>45807665
>>A. The Training Field
must go faster
>>
>>45807636
>she grins widely then chuckles
Well now we know there's DEFINITELY something up.
>>
>>45807636

Well that is somewhat infuriating. I want to know what the hell is up with her.

>>45807665

I just want to ask her if we can borrow her eyes... to see if our new chakra-minimisation technique is working, of course.
>>
>>45807636
>>E. Go to someone's house (Sarada)
Our interactions with her are always fun
>>
>>45807665
>A. The Training Field

If we're going to get an awesome sheath for our weapon, best we actually get good with it first.
>>
>>45807665
>>
>>45807665

Gotta git gud at healing poison and shit. Also because she's best girl
>>
>A. The Training Field
>>
File: 1447806586791.gif (1 MB, 516x465) Image search: [Google]
1447806586791.gif
1 MB, 516x465
>>45807636
>she grins widely then chuckles, before turning and walking away from you.
>>
>>45807694
>>45807724
>>45807725
>>45807752
>>45807755

Shit taste the lot of you.
>>
>>45807809
Anon please
I just want some gift from Sakura.
You can get hima next morning
>>
File: 1448894259232.jpg (41 KB, 340x460) Image search: [Google]
1448894259232.jpg
41 KB, 340x460
>>45807809
Why don't you take your opinions and get out out here
>>
>>45807809
Hey guy Sarada is not mah waifu or anything.
I just think the potential for shenanigans is to high to pass up.
>>
>>45807848
I'm mostly Joking
>>
>>45807881
Thank god i dont have armpit fetish
>>
Is the Mizukage still single?

that should end the waifu wars
>>
>>45807959
she is, but she's no longer in charge
>>
>>45807959
Dude...Mizukage is a guy in this period
>>
>>45807959
She's prolly married by now and has kids of her own.
>>
>>45807980
Pretty sure he means Mei Terumi.
>>
>>45807980
Did I fucking stutter?
>>
>>45807979
>She is
>/ss/ intensify

But seriously tho, she's old.
>>
Either looking for someone to train for, or just for a chance to talk, you decide to make your way to the Uchiha residence and visit Sarada. You haven't seen her since the tournament, so you feel it'd be good to catch up a little bit. She may not be the friendliest towards you in most regards, but you know her to at least be a sensible, hard working ninja.

That makes for a good study partner. You step up to the doors of the Uchiha house, and rap your knuckle on the door several times and wait for a response. The door cracks open, and sure enough, it's Sarada Uchiha. She doesn't look happy to see you however, a pretty grouchy look prominent on her face. She grumbles. "Hello, Takeshi."

"Hi!" you say, enthusiastically. She isn't quite sure if you're actually this bright, or if you're being a smart ass.

For you, it's a little bit of both.

>A. How are you?
>B. Do you want to study?
>C. Do you want to go train?
>D. You busy today?
>E. Wanna help me practice a jutsu?
>F. Write-in
>>
>>45808034
But we already have shikadai

>>45808114

>D. You busy today?
>>
>>45808114
>E
>>
>>45808114
"And the successful result is you don't see me! Win-win right?"
>>
>>45808114
>C. I'm looking for a training partner and I'm just now realizing it's hard to find someone who can reliably kick my ass that isn't a jonin. Interested?
>>
>>45808114
>D. You busy today?
>>
>>45808114
>>D. You busy today?
>>E. Wanna help me practice a jutsu?
>>
>>45808114
>D. You busy today?

Sharingan eyes are a pretty rare commodity these days after all.
>>
>>45808114
>>C. Do you want to go train?
Let's train fampai!!
>>
"You busy today?" You decide to get straight to the point. She keeps the door where it is, only cracked open as her narrow eye watches you behind the frame of her glasses. "Whyyyy?" she says, slowly. You look at her with a raised eyebrow, slightly confused about her general demeanor.

Being honest, you take out a small vial of poison. "I was hoping you would help me practice a jutsu that I've been trying to learn. It's the Poison Extraction Jutsu. I figure that if I'm going to be a medical ninja, a technique this is pretty important, huh?"

She opens the door. "I'd agree. I took the time to learn this move myself, as well."

You smile. "Really? So, will you help me?"

She leans against the door frame, and crosses her arms. "That depends. What do I get out of it?"

>A. My radiant presence
>B. Money
>C. A kiss
>D. I'll fight you
>E. If you teach me a jutsu, I'll teach you a jutsu.
>F. Write-in
>>
>>45808284
>>E. If you teach me a jutsu, I'll teach you a jutsu.
>>
>>45808284
>>A. My radiant presence
joke
>>
>>45808284
>>C. A kiss
>>
>>45808284
>A. My radiant presence
I kid, I kid, don't punch me.
>>
>>45808284
> A favor
>>
>>45808284
>D. I'll fight you

fight her just to see how good we fare with her and sharingan
>>
>>45808284
>>C. A kiss
No seriously though
>>
>>45808284
>>C. A kiss
>>
>>45808284
>D. I'll fight you

I guarantee that if she'll ask for the bell jutsu if we have to teach her one.
>>
>>45808284
>"You'll get to stay on top of my techniques, so you'll be ready for anything I try to pull."
>>
>>45808284
>E. but NOT the bells. the bells are kind of our thing.
>>
>>45808368
If she teaches us the Sharingan I'll consider it.
>>
>>45808284
>>E. If you teach me a jutsu, I'll teach you a jutsu
>A. My radiant presence
>>
>>45808368
Oh shit, that is our signature move.

Fight her then
>>
>>45808398
thats a bloodline thing
>>
>>45808415
That's the fucking point.
>>
speaking of the bells, how hard is it to get ahold of orochimaru? or to learn about the other techniques he dreamt up for the sound village?
>>
>>45808284
But not the bells.
>>
>>45808420
Like its in your blood. You're born with it
>>
>>45808284
>D. I'll fight you
As much as I'd love to share the bell jutsu, what with making our allies stronger as well and such, too many in the know lowers the novelty.
>>
>>45808284
>A. My radiant presence
We can teach her the fatigue jutsu. While we're teaching her we also get to practice casting it.
>>
>>45808420
as in we cant learn it since we dont have the blood
>>
>>45808443
That's th- you know what forget it, it's over your head
>>
>>45808443
I know, I am explicitly saying that she could not teach us anything good enough to warrant giving it to her. The only thing I value equally to the bells is her eyes and I don't think she's going to give us those. You really are dense aren't you?

>>45808485
Apparently not alone.
>>
>>45808452
Or the seal technique
>>
I should note that you all get to choose what you teach her. The only requisite is that she doesn't already know it, and I'll tell you if she does. But that only matters if you for sure want that option, and it will come up later.
>>
>>45808485
He is trying to say that It's our signature move and not something thats going to be easily given away.
>>
>>45808506
Oh, that makes it alot easier now.
>>
>>45808506
If we can decide later then lets go with that option and we'll figure it out during a future vote

Also I forget, how did we learn the Bella thing? Was it from Shikamaru?
>>
>>45808548
Yep.
>>
>>45808548
>Was it from Shikamaru?
yes
>>
>>45808284
>>D. I'll fight you
>>
>>45808548
Got it in one.
>>
>>45808548
ya
>>
>>45808284
>C. A kiss
>>
>>45808506
Interrogation
>>
>>45808684
I'll agree with that. I forgot we had it for a second.
>>
File: potato chip ninja.jpg (103 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
potato chip ninja.jpg
103 KB, 1100x618
here we are arguing about waifus while the Potato Chips Ninjas get stronger everyday.
>>
>>45808755
He seems like he Lays down the pain. I'm sorry if that pun Ruffles your feathers.
>>
"If you teach me a jutsu, I'll teach you a jutsu. How does that sound, huh?"

She looks at you smugly. "What jutsu could you know that I'd be interested in, huh?"

It only takes a brief moment of thought to flash through your repertoire mentally. Something tells you that you wouldn't want to teach her your Haze Clones or your Paralyzing Bells jutsu, but perhaps she would be interested in one of your other Genjutsu. Or maybe the Shadow Shuriken Jutsu. There's also teaching her the basics of sealing jutsu.

Once you relay these options to her, she quietly considers them for a while. "Hmmm..Alright. Come on in, my mom's at work right now, so as long as you don't mess anything up we'll be fine."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We60ZX5C99I

You nod, and take off your shoes before you enter the house. You set them to the side and follow Sarada into the living room, where she takes a seat on a pillow in front of a table. There's a decent sized HD television across from the table, and a candle on the center of it. She moves this to the floor, after blowing it. She calls to you. "Go to the kitchen and grab a paper towel. Get it wet, and bring it here."
>>
>>45808960

Following her instructions, you hand it to her and she wipes down the glass table completely.

"Alright, now hand me your poison!"

You do so, and she dumps a small portion onto the table. The purple liquid holds steady thanks to surface tension, and Sarada holds her palm over it. "Okay, so you know the handsigns already, right?"

You demonstrate them briefly, and Sarada preforms them after you. "Good, that'll make this faster. Once you've got the jutsu active, you can manipulate the poison a bit, see?"

She sways her palm over the liquid, and it jiggles in response and moves as if attracted by magnetism. You lean forward and try the same with your own hand. It only very slightly wiggles. Sarada chuckles. "That's about what I expected. Here, we'll get a bowl of water, it'll make it a lot easier to move the poison!"

The kunoichi leaps up and runs over to the kitchen, and fills up the glass white dish with water before returning.

She sets it on the table, after wiping up the poison. She dumps a tad bit more, and preforms the jutsu again. This time the poison moves much more eagerly, and Sarada lifts up the liquid and manipulates it in the air. "Using clean water is the best way to extract poison from the body. It can seep directly through the pours, and the goal is to filter it from the blood. Do you think you have the chakra control to separate blood and water?"

You move your palm over the water after using the jutsu, and the poison is starting to follow you around rapidly as you focus. Soon, you're able to carefully levitate an orb of the water and poison. Sarada smiles. "Good! Now, try to take the other hand and separate the water and poison."
>>
~

The two of you continue the exercise for several hours, and eventually, you feel you get a complete grasp of it. Thanks to Sarada's skills at teaching, you now have essentially mastered the art of extracting poison. This will make you a much more complete medic on the field.

Sarada stands up as she cleans, and takes the bowl into the kitchen. You follow her. "So, when do you want me to teach you a jutsu?"

She shrugs as she puts the bowl in the sink, emptying it. "Tomorrow, maybe. I still have some stuff to do. That was good practice, though. I'll see you then!"

You smile. "Bye!"

As you turn around, the front door swings open.

Sakura steps through, and turns and crosses her arms. She taps her foot menacingly, and as you look to the side, you can see that Sarada has frozen with a terrified like on her face. "H-h-hi, m-mom, I was, we were- uh.."

Sakura steps forward. "Heading out, Takeshi?"

You blink. "Uh, yes ma'am."

She smiles. "Have a nice day then!"

Sakura walks past you, and Sarada, and goes down the hall.

You look at your fellow classmate. "Bye!!"

She waves goodbye, still shocked somewhat, as you rush out the door, quite afraid yourself.

>A. Go to the Weapon Shop
>B. Go to the Flower Shop
>C. Go home
>D. Go to the Training Field
>>
>>45809044
>>D. Go to the Training Field
>>
>>45809044
>>
>>45809044
>>C. Go home
>>
>>45809044
>C. Home
Time to see what naruto wants before quest is over

btw, how many generic poison did we used for practice
>>
>>45809044
>C. Go home
>>
>>45809044
Well that was a little dull, but at least we know Sakura like us now.

Taijutsu Training
>>
>>45809044
>>C. Go home
>>
>>45809115
oh. oh no. what if she has plans? daughteru husbando plans.
>>
>>45809250
I think we might be her ship. She strikes me as the type.
>>
>>45809115
>>45809250
>>45809287

but she has terrible taste in men (see Sasuke)

does that make Takeshi terrible?
>>
>>45809313
She's surprisingly good at shipping when it doesn't involve her own love life.
>>
>>45809313
Takeshi was always terrible all on his own. Sakura didn't make him bad.
>>
You decide to go home and grab a bite to eat, as you haven't had the chance to really do so all day aside from a small lunch while you were out. Once you open the door, you find your brother sitting in the living room, with a large box on the table. He looks over, and stands up quickly, stepping in front of the box. "Oh, you're home! Hey, turn around, yeah? Don't look. It's something for you, right? Wait until I say okay!"

Obeying, you turn on the heel of your foot and look at the door that leads out of your apartment.

Your brother yells. "Turn around!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l__jSgTAmQ

He's holding up the pelt of the tiger that you'd killed, turned into a cloak by the tailors. The skull was fashioned into a hood, and it's eyes remain fierce. The stripes of the tiger's body look like flames in the light of the afternoon sun coming through the windows, and the bottoms of the cape are frayed white. Hideki steps over and places it over your shoulders, and the skull lops on top of your head.

It barely fits, slightly too large. The front of the mouth hangs just in front of your eyes, and as you take a step forward, the cape drags along the ground very slightly.

You raise your arm, waving the cape. "It's a little big."

Your brother puts his hands in his pockets, and smiles. "Yeah..You look like a mouse that just killed the cat that was chasing it!..I'm sure you'll grow into, right?"

---

That's all for tonight folks, I'll stick around a bit to answer questions though.
>>
>>45809313
I don't know, we do some pretty cut-throat things sometimes.
>>
>>45809358
I think she has a type.
>>
>>45809347
Thanks for running!
What were Sakura's and Sarada's internal thoughts earlier? Bro thinks we'll grow into the cape won't we? Will we get chances to work on the seal and Beginner gen before our next mission?
>>
>>45809400
Sakura realized that you're way too oblivious to ever do anything perverted to her daughter, despite being a dangerous shinobi

so she's fine with having you around

Sarada is just confused and freaked out now, poor thing.

Your brow thinks you might grow into it, it shouldn't take long.

You'll have a little time to work on something before you go on your next mission, not much though
>>
>>45809464
Is Sarada thinking along the lines we even have her mom fooled, what kind of monster are we?

Did Ai appreciate us reaching out?

Naruto's thoughts on us and our recent missions?
>>
>>45809464
>too oblivious
>oblivious
wait are we, i thought we just wasn't trying.
>>
>>45809512
Sarada's not quite sure what to think of you any more, now that you've gone and become a Chunin and beaten someone that beat even her.

It's kind of forced her to accept you're just kind of a badass, and now it's not a secret anymore.

Ai sort of appreciated it, to an extent.

Naruto's amazed by your results, he's watching you closely

>>45809535
Sakura thinks you are. Plus you're 12
>>
>>45809555
If we were to apply the Chakra Diminishing seal and Fatigue, could we make a guy believe we actually sapped his Chakra? Or is that just redundancy?
>>
>>45809555
So Kakashi, Guy and Sausuke are watching us too no? Their thoughts? Shikamaru's smug worn off yet?
>>
>>45809555
>being 12
>not having a basic understanding of the facts of life by this point
Oh shit are we sheltered? Are we gonna grow up to be an asexual like all the other anime protagonists?
>>
>>45809633
She thinks we are, doesn't mean we are. We know we just are too young and driven to care. Once Puberty hits we'll likely sing a slightly different tune.

>Well MAri is looking good to- Dammit Takeshi stop that!
>Well I could think about Sarada in that revealing get she we- again, no stop! Curse your hormones!
>>
>>45809633
We are a self-fulfilled and happy child soldiers
What else we want?
>>
>>45809555
How far away is everybody away is puberty no jutsu?

which girl will bloom the earliest?
>>
Archived by the way

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Boruto
>>
>>45809555
Sweet.
Welp, will you be running again soon?
Anyways, gnight minmin.
stay snug, smug
>>
>>45809679
a little happy child soldier wife

>>45809684
That is going into spoiler territory there buddy
>>
>>45809676
It is the time where the voices in Takeshi's head became cleare and the climax of waifu wars
>>
>>45809761
That sounds wrong....like chris hanson wrong
>>
>>45809555
is Mei Terumi still hot?
>>
>>45809347
>bright orange cape for a ninja
Just like Naruto!
>>
>>45809820
yup, had a kid, though she's single

>>45809753
soon

>>45809731
thanks anon

>>45809613
kakashi and guy are, sasuke isn't around still. Shikamaru will be forever smug of course

>>45809602
maybe, but if they attempt to use their chakra in any way the seal is broken
>>
>>45809804
Dude in a world where a 12 year old is leading a group of other 12 year olds into life or death combat situations, I think having a 12 year old soldier wife is the least disturbing thing that could happen.
>>
>>45809347
Damn...imagine we wear it while summoning a tiger then we became sage and we became tiger
>>
>>45809913
anime morals are weird

go and kill child soldier

but no sex or booze till you are of age!
>>
>>45809913
I know...just watched 'beast with no nation' about african child soldiers.
It's bit brutal
>>
>>45809900
>attempt to use their chakra in any way the seal is broken
They do know that if we weren't bluffing they'd die right? Naruto can do that shit because he has a demon in him, other people would die.
>>
>>45809939
"Don't do the alcohol Lee! Drugs are bad!"

"Choji, quick! Take the pill that could kill you to make you stronger!"
>>
>>45809900
So is Shikamaru going to get a genin team now? Did we change his mind?
>>
File: MGSV-TPP-Snake-Scream.jpg (44 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-TPP-Snake-Scream.jpg
44 KB, 800x450
>>45809943
>beast with no nation
>>
>>45809996
Potato Chip Ninjas must be stopped by any means
>>
>>45810033
Just shove your face with drugs, no problems. While you're at it, rip out a friends eye and shove it in your eyesocket. Then cut open your abdomen and shove a salamander in it. If you're into that crazy shit, just get the face of your rival on your chest.
>>
So when do you guy the First Time skip will be?
Im guessing after we figure out what this flower bullshit is about but that may not be till like
chapter 60.
>>
>>45810110
We need to timeskip eventually, I just want to get our summons first...
>>
>>45810131
So what's the consensus on which summon we pick?
Personally I'm going for rat.
>>
>>45810153
I'm at a crossroads between rat and owl.

Really depends on how chill they are.
>>
>>45810153
I'm still really keen on Owl Summon but i'm down for rat if that how the vote goes.
>>
>>45809684
>which girl will bloom the earliest?
Mari's like 13 or 14 so she should be well into puberty by now. Remember that chicks get it earlier than boys.
>>
>>45810153
leech
>>
>>45809915
That's like cannibalism. Not cool at all.
>>
>>45810153
Owl for me, nothing like a contract you gotta work for.
>>
>>45810153
Rat. No contest.
Owl is a semi-decent backup, but it doesn't have half the thematic value that rat has.
>>
>>45810110
this quest is going to be divided into two parts. Part one and Part two.

you'll know when it's over.
>>
>>45810401
So how famous are we?
>>
>>45810401
Are you going to Shippuden this quest up?
>>
>>45810428
you don't have any fan clubs, but the higher ups in every country know your name due to your victory in the exams.

>>45810431
Yes, that's part two.
>>
>>45810479
any Filler?
>>
>>45810508
Every day of our life is filler
>>
File: Byakkothewhitetiger.png (118 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Byakkothewhitetiger.png
118 KB, 300x225
>>45810153
I just want one tiger summon to go with our outfit.

Can it be our secondary summon and just be a giant white tiger named Byakko?
>>
>>45810566
No such thing as a secondary summon. It's an all or nothing kind of thing
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.