[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your character sees one of these on the horizon, heading in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Sky_Furnace.jpg (49 KB, 400x539) Image search: [Google]
Sky_Furnace.jpg
49 KB, 400x539
Your character sees one of these on the horizon, heading in their direction. What do they do?
>>
>>45785207
Don't follow the Prometheus School of Running, move out of it's path.
>>
File: sanic says.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sanic says.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
First, say NO.

Then, get out of there.
>>
>>45785207
Throw it into orbit
>>
>>45785668
Exalted?
>>
>>45785207
Pack up and move the fuck off world.
>>
Try to evacuate everyone in town while the gem characters figure out a way to deal with it.
>>
Pray to Allah, he's got a pretty good record with these things.
>>
>>45785207
Fire a carbon nanostructure wrapped, depleted uranium core, RAMJET nosed, three foot long arrow through it's engine block at supersonic speeds.
>>
>>45785207
"By the Platinum Lord, what are those? Guard Captain! I fear that we may need to evacuate the town, we have not the siege weaponry to fight such large foes so far aloft."
>>
>>45785207
Portal back to home plane. Probably saying something along the lines of "fuck that noise."
>>
>>45785207
Activate Fire Immunity Psychic Power, sustain it at Zen. Activate Increase Strength and Total Increase to bring str up to 20(Hardcap in Anima), sustaining at Zen as well. Hurl the nearest building at the lead one. Repeat if necessary on the others.
Teleport 5 miles away after 7 turns, as the Technician is about to destroy absofucking everything in a 3 mile radius on turn 8.

Praise God and Abel Christ for granting us these powers with which we smite heretics, mutants, and demons, amen.
>>
>>45785207
Am I supposed to know what the fuck those are?
>>
>>45785207
Depends. What are they?
>>
"Gaige... did you... did you wake up one of the diesel titans somehow? No? Ok, get on my shoulders little sis it's time for us to get the heck out of dodge."
>>
>>45787265
I think we just need to know they're big metal airships dropping obnoxious mounts of lava everywhere they fly over.
>>
"Borrow" a helicopter or light plane, fly over one, shift into Crinos form, jump onto it, and start punching the shit out of it with my superhuman strength.
>>
Charge.
>>
File: Luke Skywalker World Devastators.jpg (439 KB, 1060x1600) Image search: [Google]
Luke Skywalker World Devastators.jpg
439 KB, 1060x1600
>>45785207
Declare my undying loyalty to the Dark Empire and the reborn Emperor Palpatine
>>
File: Redstar_01-25_26.jpg (841 KB, 1956x1505) Image search: [Google]
Redstar_01-25_26.jpg
841 KB, 1956x1505
I get ready to cast my spells.
>>
>>45787265
>>45787338
Sky Furnaces from The Red Star comic series (and a d20 system, too) Think of them as giant airships that are designed to dump enough incinerate everything below them. Pretty much the scorched earth policy incarnate.
>>
Cast plane shift, I didn't like this place anyways.
>>
File: Urik_Antares_h2.jpg (44 KB, 600x186) Image search: [Google]
Urik_Antares_h2.jpg
44 KB, 600x186
>>45787858
As some one who knows both WtA and the comic series I think that would be a bad idea. The image the OP gave is a front view that hides the true scale of those things for starters. Two those things are full of magically enchanted soldiers who your delirium will not have any results on and who are no strangers to melee combat. Three those things are so well built the crew do not fuck a fuck about using heavy weapons inside it. Four there is a not small chance that they would just shot you down when flying over.
>>
put my head between my knees, and kiss my ass goodbye
>>
>>45785904
I lol'd pretty good at that one.
>>
File: We Die.gif (1 MB, 400x171) Image search: [Google]
We Die.gif
1 MB, 400x171
>>
>>45785207
Jump on the front of it, sing my arm into the metal, take control of it, make it bank to the side so the flames roast the one on the right, then make it's top open like a fucking jaws and make it bite the one on the left.

>>45785708
Yes.
>>
>>45790922
m8 I've got a whole pack with me, two of whom can cast Jam Technology. And it's gonna take more than rudimentary melee combat training to take on a Crinos-form werewolf.
>>
Try to run away then die
>>
Hijack one, fly it higher, turn it sideways, fly over the whole line of lava-kill ships.
>>
a) Hope the Gaang will stop the fire nation fast enough,
should they fail+b) die running and screaming
>>
>>45785207
"Hey, Chief Gunner. Do we uh, need that continent for anything? No? Didn't think so. Chief Gunner, please open fire."
#justroguetraderthings
>>
So, how do these things stay afloat? Are they, like, zeppelins, or what?
>>
>>45785207
Prepare the Missile defense grid of course.
>>
File: vampire futa.jpg (73 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
vampire futa.jpg
73 KB, 620x453
>>45785207

Good thing I bought those Asbestos Condoms at CHARGEN!
>>
>>45785207
I fear nothing.
For I am Draconis.
>>
>>45785207
>teleports behind
>psssst nothing personel kid
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.