[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Karl Pilkington shows up in your setting to film an episode of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: karlinegypt.jpg (23 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
karlinegypt.jpg
23 KB, 580x326
Karl Pilkington shows up in your setting to film an episode of An Idiot Abroad.

How does it turn out for him?
>>
>They call it the Shadowlands, right?
>But it's not that dark
>should call it the normal-lands, innit
>>
File: cosmic bumfights.jpg (78 KB, 364x475) Image search: [Google]
cosmic bumfights.jpg
78 KB, 364x475
>>45765439
>Immediately ascends as Godwalker of The Fool
>>
File: Exp._Missle_Launcher.jpg (27 KB, 275x607) Image search: [Google]
Exp._Missle_Launcher.jpg
27 KB, 275x607
not well
>>
>>45767333
>That post
>Those trips
>>
File: 1444919811488.png (83 KB, 340x311) Image search: [Google]
1444919811488.png
83 KB, 340x311
>>45767393
>Yolona Oss

Aww, yes.
>>
>>45767393
Tell me about what glorious happenings could possibly be contained in a SupCom TTRPG.
>>
>"What's goin' on with that guy?"
"That's the Emperor. His body acts as a beacon to guide ships through the warp."
>"Seems a bit silly innit? Goin' to all that trouble. I'd just ask directions."
>>
>>45765439
Who?
>>
>>45765439
>The emperor is descended from god you say?
>He doesn't really look all that special.
>>
>>45772006
Literally autist that nobody wants to actually officially diagnose as such because then we have to not make fun of him as much.
Originally a producer on Ricky Gervais' radio show that eventually came to be the main attraction because he is completely self-unaware and undereducated, but seems a lot more innocent than most people with that gimmick. Then went on to podcasts with Gervais, then television shows with Gervais.

He seems like a man who has achieved enlightenment by being completely incurious about everything.

He's rolled a 3 on wisdom and a 5 on constitution, but decided to be a monk anyway.
>>
>>45772314
You know the word Nirvana literally means "Blowing out the candle". Maybe all the Buddhists have been doing it wrong, all this time. Maybe HE is the only one capable of Nirvana because he has literally reached a state of spiritual and intellectual emptiness brought about 'by being completely incurious about everything' and thus free from the worries and pains of consciousness and thought.
>>
>>45765439
>So you all cruise around in space ships shooting anything that moves, and the entire subsector is out to kill you?
>Dont you guys do anything fun?
>Like, where are the space candy machines, and the space gameboys?
>Are there gameboys in space?
>Oh is this the airlock? its not very clean
>Right I'll just wait in here then
>I can't hear you with this door shut then can I?
>Hello!? Its getting.... hard..... to ...... brea-- *passes out
>heh just kidding, you thought I was dead didn't ya!?
>Space sucks, I wish I was back in england
>>
>so the dragon can turn into some bloke?
>did you hear about the monkey that some scientists turned into a human by injecting it with the other 1% of DNA?
>waste of time if you ask me. what's a dragon gonna do with all that gold anyway? its not comfy to sit on, and it could just eat some cow. no need for money to buy beans on toast
>i'm right famished right now
>>
>>45765439
The only chance he stands is that the demons, horrors, witches, and living dead are so confused by his total lack of awareness that they leave him be. Either he's on some mission so fell even they don't want a part in it, or it just wouldn't be fair.
>>
>>45765439
>those Kreet or whateva are right scary, eh? They kept saying they et peopl r, they eat people karl. Im starting to think its rubbish, really. Oh. OH. did you see that? He just bit its bloody face off! Im not doin this. I dont care, call Ricky

I loved that show
>>
File: RAW players.jpg (41 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
RAW players.jpg
41 KB, 526x526
>>45765439
it's fucking Minneapolis/St.Paul what do you think would happen?
>>
>>45765439
Some Fae find him, hijack a ride to Earth and then abuse their powers that weren't written for a setting with Internet to basically mini-Slaanesh.
>>
File: mygoditsfullofthrees.gif (231 KB, 800x508) Image search: [Google]
mygoditsfullofthrees.gif
231 KB, 800x508
>>45767333
http://ua.johntynes.com/content_comments.php?id=P3666_0_3_0
>>
Bonus round: Karl Pilkington in Warcraft

>"So these warlocks bind demons to their will? That's a bit rude. They could just ask them nicely"
>>
>A'right?
>So why, right, is it called the Forgotten Realms? Wha's goin on there, right? They're not forgotten, it's the only bloody thing anyone ever talks about! The realms! Always going about the realms, right? I don't get it.
>It's not for me. Waterdeep's too busy and noisy, right, it's no way to live, then you go up north and you've got a pirate this or wizard that getting up in your face. Or some priest asking for a handout. Just leave me eat me biscuits in peace
>>
He gets lost and drives into a glacier
>>
File: hEpYfX9.jpg (37 KB, 550x393) Image search: [Google]
hEpYfX9.jpg
37 KB, 550x393
>>45772464
You have no idea. The reason Karl is so bald is because he's the reincarnation of the Buddha.
>>
>>
>>45765439
He enjoys his time in NYC circa 1999 as retold by a group of Aussies who have never even been to America and did all their research off wikipedia and American media of the nighties.

Oh, and there are Vampires about, the Illuminati is real, actually does run everything and every member is psychic, there are soul-eating Demons living among us and Magical Girls have been spotted on occasion.

But he would most likely miss all of that, like a vast majority of the world.
>>
I'm in a homebrew sci-fi survival horror game, so he'll be the next person to die from the razorants... or maybe he'll get killed by the shotgun-wielding barmaid. Her, or the telekinetic sociopath.
>>
>Right so this uhhh man...with like a robot arm, yeah? Walks into a shop. With a gun. And just starts yellin' and shooting everyone. Turns out...little monkey fella

SHADOWRUN
>>
>>45774505
>NYC circa 1999 as retold by a group of Aussies who have never even been to America and did all their research off wikipedia and American media of the nighties.

What IS your perception of NYC?
>>
>>45765439
The impression I'm getting from this thread is he would just complain about all the festivles in the flanes.
>>
>>45774984

I'm not him but 1999 NYC would be post cleanup NYC from the noir of the past decades, right?
>>
>Bauldur's Gate? Names a bit misleading innit? They've got gates all over the place. Who's this Baukdur fella and why's his gate more important than the rest? Now the Underdark, that's how you name a place. Straight to the point.
>>
>>45773903
I... agree?
>>
>"You are joking me, right? There's bloody dragons flying around all about, and you're gonna kill them by shouting nonsense at them? I'm leaving, this is mad."

"Now, Karl, today we've arranged for you to go to the Throat of The World and climb the 7,000 Steps."
>Karl looks incredulous. "Seven THOUSAND? You want me to climb 7,000 steps up a cold mountain?"
"Come on, Karl, it's a local tradition. It's like a pilgrimage!"
>"...Can't I just take a helicopter up instead?"
>>
>>45772521
>monkies and 100% belief in stupid impossible science he half remembers reading about once
You've got the man down perfectly, well done.
>>
>>45770903
Kek. I liked this show...is it still on ?
>>
I really want "An Idiot Abroad season 3 - Karl Pilkington in Fictional Settings" threads to be a constant thing, there's just so much potential.
>>
>The underdark? Well yeah its dark iniit?
>It's like, it's under everything. How's the sun gonna get there?
>Just call it the underworld, saves time.
>>
>>45776143
I could easily imagine this. Well done. Do more?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.