[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improvaizen Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 8
File: 1412991652336.jpg (31 KB, 460x511) Image search: [Google]
1412991652336.jpg
31 KB, 460x511
Improvaizen Quest XXXII: Kubo in the Shell
Updating character sheets, will be up mid thread.

You are Sosuke Aizen. You are about to conduct the most dangerous kido/science experiment you have ever done. It involves traveling across multiple realities and through time and space. It also could get you killed.

You have with you Grimmjows gun, your two zanpakto, a few vials for samples, a small box.

Before you go you get one chance to roll a 100 or buy a 100 to get that fourth location from the last thread. You can also get the mystery box location, however you must change one of your destinations.

>Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>45743870

Kubo grant me power

Feel the Kubo
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>45743870
>>
>>45743989
You can buy that fourth location. Also your nachos are witnessed.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>45743870
I can FEEL THE KUBO!
>>
>>45743870
I want to start off hot tonight, i say we burn a hundo and get that fourth location.

What say you guys?

Burn it.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>45743870
>>
>>45744202
I'm good with it.
>>
>>45744014
Oh to be absolutely clear, yes i am buying that fourth location. Lets roll.
>>
File: Malcador_the_Sigillite.jpg (81 KB, 360x660) Image search: [Google]
Malcador_the_Sigillite.jpg
81 KB, 360x660
Alright fourth location bought!

>> A point that isn't there, it's there but is clearly there in the middle of an island in the pacific.
>> The Darkest point on the map, it looks like it's in Miami Florida
>> A Blazing Red Point, in Kyoto
>> An Ice Blue Point, in... Central Africa?
>> An Orange point in Karukura Town
>> A green point in Socatra Yemen
>> A yellow point in you think is the Andes Mountains
>> A bright purple light in the Malorca Islands of Spain- at least that one is nice
>> A deep blue light in the middle of Kyrgyzstan
>> An intense deep red in the middle of the Australian outback- why?

Also pick your order!

choose Saint Louis, Antarctica, Athens
>>
>>45744823
>> A Blazing Red Point, in Kyoto
AMATERASU!
>>
>>45744823
>A Blazing Red Point, in Kyoto
1. Kyoto
2. Saint Louis
3. Athens
4. Antarctica
>>
>>45744836
I really need to get more creative.

Time to start looking up dead dieties from dead religions that don't have vidya.
>>
>>45744857
Second.
>>
>>45744884
Will you tell us what the other options were after the vote?
>>
File: 42292_3.jpg (169 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
42292_3.jpg
169 KB, 630x630
>>45744914
of course.
>>
File: Amaterasu.jpg (93 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
Amaterasu.jpg
93 KB, 540x390
>>45744931
>Not posting superior human Amaterasu
For shame!
>>
>>45744988
Doge amaterasu was funniest thing I had seen today so I posted it. But we need votes to see where you all go first!

Also prepare for a metric shit tonne of explainings and back stories and other fun.
>>
Going to wait a while for more people to vote after the vote is concluded I will post where the other locations where.
>>
>>45744823
>>> A point that isn't there, it's there but is clearly there in the middle of an island in the pacific.

>>45744857
This order replace points
>>
>>45744857
I second this one
>>
>>45744823
>A Blazing Red Point, in Kyoto
1. Kyoto
2. Saint Louis
3. Athens
4. Antarctica
>>
It looks like we are doing Kyoto and doing it first, gonna wait slightly longer while I eat food and play with pupper.
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 500x282
>>45745469
Doggos are the best
>>
ALRIGHT!
Time is up!
Writing.
>>
File: amaterasu_by_genzoman.jpg (131 KB, 650x939) Image search: [Google]
amaterasu_by_genzoman.jpg
131 KB, 650x939
You spot the red point in Kyoto. "Nooo. It could never be that simple." You say as you shift through time. You travel far through time, further than you have ever before.

It's very strange as you arrive in Kyoto. Kyoto about 1100 ad. Someone else is out of time right now too. Someone else is here. Well a few others. And a familiar reiatsu. It's also the most beautiful day in kyoto you have ever seen even though you don't come here often.

Then you recognize the blazing red.

Or in this case the sun diety Amaterasu as beautiful and lovely as you heard and shockingly not where she is supposed to be.

>> Go talk to her.
>> Go find the familiar Reiatsu
>> Take a look around
>> Try to find the temporal anomly.

You only have time for two! Unless you roll a 100
>>
>>45746210
>> Go talk to her.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45746210
>>45746228
forgot my roll
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45746210
>Talk
>Find Temporal anomaly
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>45746210
>> Go talk to her.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45746210
>> Go talk to her.
>>
Decisions decisions!
What to do first?
Talk or Find the Familiar Reiatsu
>>
>>45746392
Talk.
>>
>>45746392
I'd like to talk first
>>
File: tumblr_o1a202WL6z1u24qqvo1_500.jpg (147 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1a202WL6z1u24qqvo1_500.jpg
147 KB, 500x667
"Hail and Hello." You say smiling and trying to speak with is much formal diction as possible. She smiles at you. "Hello new friend." She says. "I do not know, you but you can see me, which means you are special." She says. "Well I have been told that by many." You say. She laughs a little. She is the very defintion of radiant right now. She seems incredibly happy. "You are not from here." She says. "What is it my accent? I have a friend who has a-" "No not that. Not here, but this place in time. I have not met a man out of time yet." She says.

"Well I am glad I am the first you have met." You say. "Why did you come to this point and place in time?"

She asks.

You got two options

>> Write in
--
>> Mystery Box
>>
>>45746721
Actually swap two with three- you can always bust out the kubo box festival.
>>
>>45746721
>> Mystery Box
>>
>>45746845
Yes please.
>>
KUBO BOX FESTIVAL
------------------------------

>> Mysterious Box full of RKO
>> Mystery Box full of tea
>> Kubo Box filled with sunglasses
>> Gigantic Mystery Box Filled with RAGE
>> Titanium Mysterious Box
>> Venomous Mystery Box Full of Camel Spiders
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>45747188
>> Titanium Mysterious Box
>>
>>45747188
>Kubo Box filled with sunglasses
> Mystery Box full of tea
>>
>>45747188
Does it being full of RKO count as being the RKO used on us, or someone else?
>>
>>45747308
I have to roll for it actually. It is the biggest crap shoot of all the boxes.
>>
>>45747369
ah, ok then

>>45747188
>> Kubo Box filled with sunglasses
>>
>> Mystery Box Full of Tea
"I came back on a lark, I figured I would visit you, Kyoto is lovely this time of year, and your presence brightens it up quite considerably." You say. She smiles in a way that makes yours look clumsy and oafish. "What are you doing here just out of curiousity?" you ask her. She smiles a bit more. "I am here visiting a friend. He rarely is able to visit. He is so young and full of life and light." She says.

"Who is he?" You ask. "His name is Aizen Rikishi." She says.

Well that's interesting news.

"May I ask what your name is?" She asks. "Sosuke." You say and she looks off somewhere nearby. "I am glad I got to meet you Sosuke. Perhaps we can meet again sometime in the future?" She asks.

>> Continue to next box
>> Give a date to meet
>> Ask about Rikishi
>>
>>45747990
>> Give a date to meet
Tuesday, next week, our time?
>>
>>45747990
>> Give a date to meet
>>
>>45748040
You Cheeky Metaloving Nerfherder.
>>
>>45747990
>> Give a date to meet
>> Continue to next box
>>
>>45747990
>Give a date to meet
>>
>> Give a date.

You come upon an arranged date in the future which she seems fairly interested in, bein how far in the future it is- and how mysterious the circumstance is.

You can feel the time rift wanting to pull you back

>> Stay here find the familiar reiatsu
>> Go with the flow to the next point
>>
>>45748564
>> Stay here find the familiar reiatsu
>>
Gonna check in later tonight and finish this tomorrow. Gonna go hang out with my dad for a little a bit.
>>
>>45748564
>Go with the flow to the next point
>>
>>45749139
coo
>>
>>45748564
>go with the flow
>>
>>45748564

U WOT M8
>>
Will be back in a while. Going to do the write up for tonight. I will also answer any questions.
>>
>>45751665
Question:
What is Hueco Mundo's development level?
>>
>>45751755
I am back from my normal watering hole.

Hueco Mundo's current development level is extremely high. I will write it up for tomorrow.
>>
So, what do you think the other deities will we meet at the other points?
>>
Contribootin' a bump
>>
Taman, if you see this, what time do you think this will start running again?
>>
>>45761601
After I get some food in my system. Then I will run this for a bit today.
>>45757765
You will meet at least another this thread, and to be honest the sky is the limit.
>>
You delay slightly for a bit, deciding if or not you show follow the time flow back. However, if you need to speak to Rikishi, you can always do so at the present.

You take the time slip back and it goes back to the future, and actually past your present time by at least a decade or two. You wind up in, what you thought was a slummy crap hole but actually isn't too bad. And you sense- Kaname. How the hell did Tousen get here? Tousen is not a fan of the midwest, especially in this kind of weather. It is a bit chilly. You also recognize the Reiatsu of -- Lucifer and Death. There is a lot of power in a tiny bar. Several powerful energies you do not recognize are in it. You are sort of curious as to why no mortals are affected by it. A you approach the bar you notice a complex barrier, which is probably what is not getting the city leveled.

"Sosuke. Right on time as always. It's been a little while friend." Kaname says. "You ready to try out Kisuke's latest madcap invention?" He asks. Great. This is clearly the Kaname from your timeline, but this reality- it's different.

>> "Alright Kaname, let's do it."
>>" Kaname, you realize that I am from the past and I have no idea what I am doing here or what is going on. Quite frankly my lack of knoweledge here worries me."
>> "Kisuke usually doesn't screw up his inventions, we should be fine."
>> "Want to explore the city first old friend?"
>>
>>45763223
write in

Ask for a shot of their strongest whiskey first.
>>
>>45763223
>"Alright Kaname, let's do it."
>>
>>45763324
You haven't even gone in the bar yet. Sosuke also isn't even that big of a drinker.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45763223
>> "Alright Kaname, let's do it."
>>" Kaname, you realize that I am from the past and I have no idea what I am doing here or what is going on. Quite frankly my lack of knoweledge here worries me."
>> "Kisuke usually doesn't screw up his inventions, we should be fine."
>>
>>45763528
Is this what people want?
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>45763223
>"Alright Kaname, let's do it."
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>45763223
>>45763528
Seconded
>>
"Kaname, let's do this." You say to him. "I know you time travelled here Sosuke. You have no idea what we are doing." He says with a smile. "Okay smarty pants what is the plan." You say with a smirk.

"A mortal in there has something he has no business having. It will help us tremendously in the war against tengri and--" Before Kaname can finish, two men walk outside. Death, and Lucifer. Lucifer looks over to you and raises his eyebrows.

Then starts giggling like a school girl then to hysterics. Death puts his palm to his face and shakes his head. "In all the realities in all the universes, the one where fates of universes could be decided by simply who obtains one tiny object- of course you show up." Lucifer says. "You might want to use those portable gigai that Kisuke gave you. This is going to be a difficult thing even for you to obtain Sosuke" Death says.

>> What is in there.
>> How are you death?
>> Lucifer, you old scratch how in the devil have you been?
>> try out the portable gigai
>> Old friends! Who else is in there?
>> What kind of bar is this? The supernaturalist?
>> Kaname was this part of the plan?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>45764523
>> What is in there.
>> Old friends! Who else is in there?
>> What kind of bar is this? The supernaturalist?
>> Kaname was this part of the plan?
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>45764523
>Old friends! Who else is in there?
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>45764523
>Lucifer, you old scratch how in the devil have you been?
> How are you death?
> What is in there?
> try out the portable gigai
>>
>>45764523

U WOT M8
>>
>>45764806
Once again a viable option. IF people want it we can do it.
>>
>>45764806
>>45764906
may as well
>>
>>45764906
Nah I'm good for now.
>>
"Lucifer you old scratch how in the devil have you been? How are you death?" You ask causing lucifer to shake his head. Death comes up and shakes your hand as Lucifer smiles a little. "I am well Sosuke. And you?" Death asks pleasantly. "I just travelled a great distance." You say. "Clearly." Lucifer says.

"So what is in there?" You ask as you use the portable gigai taking a human form as you use it. Kaname get's into a similiar gigai. "First things first Sosuke. We have to ask if you are up for the challenge of accepting what is in there, and what the consequences of going in there and coming out are." Lucifer says.

"What's in the bar?" You ask
"An artifact of great power, one of which you may need or most certainly need." Death asks.
"Again, as fond as I am of riddles, what is in the bar?" You ask.with Kaname looking a bit more stern. "If we tell you, it changes things." Lucifer asks.

>> Ask what it is, whatever the consequences
>> Go inside, you can find out on your own.
>>
>>45765854

U WOT M8

Every choice until it works.
>>
>>45765854
>> Go inside, you can find out on your own
>>
>>45765854
>Go inside, you can find out on your own.
>>
>>45765854
>> Go inside, you can find out on your own.
>>
>>45765870
Please don't give me a migrane from picking random points on the decision plot chart.
>>
>>45765951

What is the decision plot chart?
>>
>>45766208
It's how I put things into the mystery box. If I were to do a thread of all U W0T M8 I would have my head explode from pulling all the random crap.

"No need to stand on ceremony lets go." You say as you and Kaname walk inside the building. It's a dimly lit bar, the music is completely foreign to you and kaname, and for some reason only maybe 5 people here are vanilla mortals.

Then you can clearly see what death and lucifer were talking about. In the hands of a mortal drinking from a coffee cup. You can tell that there is alchohol in it. You also see that there are several beings from unknown realities to you who want the item.

>> Roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>45766287
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45766287
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>45766287
Aizen steals taman's unlocked phone with a picture of the decision plot tree, selects the best path erases the rest puts tamans phone back in his pocket. U Wot Mate
>>
>>45766358
Fun fact, my phone is never unlocked. Huzzah opsec. Gonna wait for a few more rolls. Also the plot tree is not on it.
>>
>>45766650

Aizen plants a new plot tree.
>>
>>45766716

Again with the botany.
>>
>>45766808
Anyhoo, why would you dig through the plot chart if U WOT M8 were to fail?
>>
>>45766650
>Fun fact, my phone is never unlocked.
makes it a bit hard to use now doesn't it. ie. saying make you drop your phone when your using it in a bump and start a fight while we look for information would be possible.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

Aizen should kidnap Taman and go on a time travel adventure.
>>
>>45767375
>>45766650
do you have that one on your plot tree?
>>
File: 1371980740371.jpg (30 KB, 476x422) Image search: [Google]
1371980740371.jpg
30 KB, 476x422
>>45766808
This is still alive?

>You are Sosuke Aizen. You are about to conduct the most dangerous kido/science experiment you have ever done. It involves traveling across multiple realities and through time and space. It also could get you killed.

>You have with you Grimmjows gun, your two zanpakto, a few vials for samples, a small box.

Kubo, what a shameful display!

It was supposed to be about Aizen trying to get a couch and somehow getting derailed bad enough for:
>Gin! Gin! Help me, I just murdered Central 46 and hypnotized everyone to not notice it! What should I do, Gin?

You should probably restart it like this:
>May the Dice Gods have mercy upon you, for Kubo has none.
>You are the freshly dead soul that just arrived to the Soul Society, Aizen Sosuke.
>The first thing you noticed is that it's raining.
>The second thing you noticed was being knocked down into a huge puddle of muddy water.
>You are dazed and disoriented from being hit and the fall.
>Roll 1d100 not to drown.
>>
>>45767320
>>45767122
hmm

You decide to sit down at the bar next to the person with the object. Currently they are talking to an extremely angry person who claims that they "Want the Silmaril" and "It's extremely important." The mortal claims that he should have just fed it to his dog, and that he got it from a random gypsy woman. The conversation seems, unusual to say the least. "Hi! What are you having to drink?" She asks. Kaname looks at you. You aren't a really big alchohol drinker, and this is the west. It might look odd if you were to order Saki.

73-- infernal assistance.

"Old Boy here will be having that nice scotch you hide from everyone, and I will be paying. My blind friend here will be having that one crazy concotion with the absinthe because he secretly likes the taste of black licorice." Lucifer says as he sits down next to you. "Oh your a friend of luke! I didn't know." The bartender says smiling and walking off.

>> What is so special about the object?
>> What did you just order Kaname?!
>> Very nice of you to order for us, you helped out in this situation.
>> Write in.

>>45767468
It was supposed to. But the dice gods have no mercy on me. It got so derailed that here we are. I have the worst luck when it comes to dice rolls.
>>
>>45767522
>> Very nice of you to order for us, you helped out in this situation.
>>
>>45767522
>Very nice of you to order for us, you helped out in this situation.
> What is so special about the object?
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45767522
>>> Write in.
order a Guinness and a scotch for taman ie. guy with the silmaril and approach taman with the question "Would you like to go on an adventure through time and space?"
>>
"I am very grateful for your help." You say to him and he nods. "So may I ask what is the importance of the object that mortal possesses?" You ask.

"Well Sosuke, I am in a jolly mood so I will give you a choice. Do you want to know why it's important in the short term, or do you want to know why it's important in the long term?" He asks.

>> Long Term
>> Short Term
>> U W0T M8
>>
>>45768109
>> U W0T M8
>>
>>45768109
>Long Term
>>
>>45768226
>>45768233
I will come back later tonight and try to finish this up before work tomorrow.
>>
Fuck it i can do two things at once. We do it live
>>
>> mysterious box full of common objects
>> Golden Mystery Box full of diamonds
>>m¥$t€rîoμ§ dœöm bòx
>> Taman s box of fuck it we do it live
>>Kübös troll box
>>
>>45769466
>>>m¥$t€rîoμ§ dœöm bòx
>>> Taman s box of fuck it we do it live
>>
>>45769466
>m¥$t€rîoμ§ dœöm bòx
> Golden Mystery Box full of diamonds
> Taman s box of fuck it we do it live
>>
>>45770256
>>45770277

Doom box

You spy a small device that the man has, and you notice something on it. Something you can use to your advantage.

"I have this mans drinks for the night. Also his next Guinness is on me." You say as Lucifer looks on curious to your plan. The man looks at you and says" thank you. May I ask your name?" He asks.

>> sosuke aizen and this is my friend kaname
>jon smith and this my friend jon doe
>> mark rosewater and this is my friend gaben newell
>> My name is tom Crowley and this is Paul Bryant

You only get one introduction. Be careful.
>>
>>45770905
>>45767742
So the mystery box is what I wrote earlier?
I can't decide between nonchalant sass and cardboard crack
one of these for me
>> sosuke aizen and this is my friend kaname
>> mark rosewater and this is my friend gaben newell
>>
>>45770905
>mark rosewater and this is my friend gaben newell
>>
>>45770997
>>45771145
"Mark Rosewater. This my friend Gabe Newell." You say. The man gives a skeptical glance "ok." He says going back to drinking. "Those are weird choices for aliases. This your first time here?"

"Yes." You say and the man drinks a little. "Well have a nice time." He says pleasantly as one of the supernatural creatures goes back to trying to get the object from him. Then he stops and looks over. "Thanks. Why did you buy my drinks and give me an alias? It is going to bother me the whole night if I don't know"

>> I am CIA
>> you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
>> well we need the thing you have for the right reasons. And I figured I would get into your good graces through your liver
>> write in
>>
>>45771608
>> write in
I figured it was more likely to get you to to open up than offering to take you on a journey through space-time to show you why we need the object you currently have in order to save the world. Well if you still want an adventure its best to not do it sober anyway. Also the aliases are because if you had any sense of the current situation I'm afraid you would have lost all your san points. Hell Satan and death are over there and I'm pretty sure you just told Santa Clause to fuck off ... It might be best for everyone if you hand me that divine artifact, yes the one covered in dog slobber.
>>
>>45771859
Improvaizen maybe one of the weirdest quests but it always has the best write ins. I fucking second this with all my might as the eod guy who defused the bomb mystery box.
>>
>>45771913
I wrote a good portion of the writins and I decide to write it with the same feeling as the time I directed everyone to ascend gin on a train.
>>
>>45771859
That is so damn good I am counting it as a critzilla crit. Also sorry for dropping trip. I was doing the artwork thread.
>>
>>45771976
So Taman the question is do you wanna meta the quest through the rabbit hole by traveling with Aizen?
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>45772088
Let's find out.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

Critzilla unleashed! Crit King mecha ghidra!
I figured it was more likely to get you to to open up than offering to take you on a journey through space-time to show you why we need the object you currently have in order to save the world. Well if you still want an adventure its best to not do it sober anyway. Also the aliases are because if you had any sense of the current situation I'm afraid you would have lost all your san points. Hell Satan and death are over there and I'm pretty sure you just told Santa Clause to fuck off ... It might be best for everyone if you hand me that divine artifact, yes the one covered in dog slobber.

The man looks at you. And tosses you the orb of radiant perfect light. "Alright. I got nothing better to do and the next to days off. Why not? But you are driving MaRo." The man says grabbing his cup of coffee.

"Really?" You ask.
"Yeah why not. Sounds like fun."

"Ummm-- mark are you sure this is a good idea?" Kaname asks as death collects something from Lucifer , who looks like he lost a bet.
"Yes of course Gabe."
"Alright maro and mister cant count to three. Here are my car keys where are we going?"

Roll me 2 d100
>>
>>45772194
Antartica in 1911
also ask the mans name
>>
Rolled 16, 39 = 55 (2d100)

>>45772224
looks like typo on the dice
>>
Rolled 66, 100 = 166 (2d100)

>>45772194
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>45772194
>>45772295
can you handle the Kubo I think not. Well I guess an increase in the first is still possible
>>
>>45772295
Oh dear god.
WELCOME BACK TO IMPROVAIZEN!
WHERE THE KUBO TRAIN KEEPS ROLLONG ALL NIGHT LONG.

You guys now have a new ability unlocked also. Basically the ability involves bribery and fourth wall breaking. I don't have it on my phone.

We need another write in for what to say also.
>>
>>45772364
next is athens which era through? I need a little more to work with
>>
>>45772364
why the fuck would we use a car when teleportation and time travel exists and we are traveling to ancient Athens? So step right up to the blue police call box and enjoy a relaxing trip with a certain Doctor. By the way I wasn't kidding when I said you should finish your drink first.
>>
I would like to swap our do it live box for our Christmas box, please.

What say the rest of us?
>>
I am back home. But it feels like my head got hit by a car. I will check in tomorrow. This looks like it will be a longer arc, so I may have to do some adjustments to the way I schedule this. I was planning to do another quest besides improvaizen that was going to be more in depth but I am not sure how to schedule it properly.
>>
>>45772402
It is actually Hellenistic Athens. But it has a surprising guest visitor there.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>45772442
>why the fuck would we use a car when teleportation and time travel exists and we are traveling to ancient Athens?

Great Scott, Anon, you're too slow! You'll never travel through time if you're stuck going thirty in an eighty-eighty zone!
>>
>>45781011
Time travel isn't about forcing it, it's about twisting it and going with the flow.

Also, have we gotten rid of the barriers between the elements of our soul yet?

On that note, what did infusing Hueco Mundo's land with Aizen-ness do? As well as the Imperial Upgrades.
>>
bumpo
>>
BUmp bump bump
>>
>>45783793
No, with good reason.
The infusion you will see next week also we start up in athens. I am sorry we didn't do much this week, next week we will do more.

There might even be a fight.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.