[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[QUEST] Start Over Episode 52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7
File: Quest Logo.jpg (777 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Quest Logo.jpg
777 KB, 1200x900
You have to admit you didn't quite expect Tahenohan to be learned in the art of cheesemaking. She gave very little indication of being able to do that, and you have to wonder where and how she learned it, though she certainly had a long and interesting enough life to still have plenty hidden up her somewhat wide necromancer's sleeves.

She has you help her fetch large iron bins full of fresh enough milk. You couldn't help but ask her where she got those since there's not quite enough cattle in New Royo to warrant such a supply and you don't think this is goat milk, even though you do have goats around the place. Apparently this shipment came from Maner just yesterday, along with several news from the front, most of which seem to be idle gossip or weird rumours. You have to wonder if it's because the Royal Army is keeping its mouth as shut as possible to avoid spreading panic, which is understandable considering the recent undead scare, or if the Shadow Marches really are that peaceful.

Almost bordering on boring, you'd say, though there's no way that a war would bring anything but suffering, and you didn't exactly come here to get that.

Thanks to the charcoal and the help of plenty of dry grass and twigs to use as combustible and firestarter, you and Tahenohan heat up the stone tanks and you follow her directions, which mostly consist in stirring slowly with a large wooden pad and waiting for a "clean break". You're not sure what that means, and you're not sure what she added to the milk either, but she occasionally breaks the surface with her finger, though she doesn't seem to be quite satisfied yet. She is also very careful about the temperature and often checks the fire, either stoking it or waiting for it to die down, and having you stir faster or harder if she deems the temperature too high.

>”Since when you can make cheese?”.
>”Is this what you've been doing while I was serving?”.
>”I take it you intend to stay in New Royo for a while?”.
>Other?
>>
File: theadventuresofmonalisa.jpg (3 KB, 125x119) Image search: [Google]
theadventuresofmonalisa.jpg
3 KB, 125x119
Character and setting info: http://pastebin.com/u/MagicalPrincess
Archives: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Start+Over+Quest
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MagicalMarquise
Ask.fm: http://ask.fm/MagicalMarquise
Collection of character descriptions (WIP, courtesy of anon): http://pastebin.com/pzYffs0R
>>
>>45615245
Time to start over!
>>
>>45615245
>”Since when you can make cheese?”.
>>
"Is this what you've been doing while I was serving?", you wonder. You've been forcibly detached from your clique for nearly a full day, after all, and you don't really know what they've been up to once they left Astreya's house. Still, it's not that bad: you first learned how to help someone make pineapple bombs and now you're apprenticing at a cheesemaker's, which is actually a much more marketable skill.

"Ha ha, almost. I was preparing for it", she explains, eagerly waiting for the milk to get the right consistency, "The tanks need to be thoroughly cleaned before they can be used, and most be equally well-cleaned after each use, or the taste will be off, possibly very sour and might give you a huge stomachache when you eat it".

Considering you already had a huge stomachache recently, although for different reasons, you can understand why it's imperative to make sure that won't happen.

"Ah! Almost there!", she chirps manically as she repeatedly breaks the surface with her finger in different places, then eagerly pulls a very long and very sharp knife from her robes. You thought she did strip down a bit after her first period in the Shadow Marches on the ground of the very air being quite hot, but it seems she can still hide quite a few implements under her dark clothes, even if you're certain she did away with every other accessory item.

No, not underwear, she never had any in the first place.

She waits for a while more, checking the fire and ordering you to stop stirring and to pull out the wooden paddle, but to leave it on the edge of the tank and not on the ground. She then proceeds to cut out a few chunks of curd to place them in one out of several not so large bronze pots she had put aside. This process takes quite a bit, since the tank is definitely not small to begin with.

>”Why cheese?”.
>”Who taught you?”.
>”Did anything happen yesterday?”.
>Other?
>>
>>45615503
>
>>
>>45615503
>”Why cheese?”.
>”Who taught you?”.
>>
>>45615503
>”Why cheese?”.
Commando? Lewd.
>>
>>45615503
>>”Why cheese?”.
>>
I hope Tahe won't leave the party to make cheese, that would suck.
>>
"Why cheese?", you ask.

She even stops from cutting curds for a moment, looking up at you with a confused expression. The amount of usable material in the tank is steadily decreasing thanks to her efforts, "What? You don't like cheese?".

"It's not that, it just...".

"Cheese is a great way to make sure milk doesn't go foul", she explains as she resumes working. By the time she finishes talking, she has separated most of the stuff from the tank, where only a somewhat burnt part remains stuck at the bottom, "Quite the contrary: the longer you let it age, the better it tastes!".

Most of the tank is still full of whey, which you help her move to the various pots so she can bathe the curd in it as she lets it rest. But you're starting to understand this half-elven fellow a little more, possibly because with her you have to grasp at the regular, predictable behaviours she has. Whatever the reason, you're sure that's not all.

"... And?", you prod.

"And I need you to do something for me", she adds with a really satisfied smile. Looks like you hit the nail on its head, "Remember the place I buried the skeletons?".

"I do", more or less. It was dark but you guess you can find it again; the earth wasn't exactly packed properly since it was raining and the ground was wet and everything, you presume it'll be a quite easy to spot patch of ground.

"I hid a shovel under that plank", she motions to some point not far behind you, "And a sack. I released the spell so they're now just buried, inanimate human bones. Mind going there and digging them out for me? Just stuff them all in the sack".

You were afraid there was something wrong with all this, the signs were all over the place since you came into this building. Fortunately, she just asked you to dig up human bones and put them in a sack.

Everything's normal.

>”Sure”.
>”Wait what?”.
>”For what purpose?”.
>”You're not really making cheese are you?”.
>”Actually I don't think that's a good idea”.
>Other?
>>
>>45615768
>”For what purpose?”.
>>
>>45615768
>”Sure”.

I guess she wants assistance for whatever's next?
>>
>>45615768
>>”You're not really making cheese are you?”.
>>
>>45615768
>”You're not really making cheese are you?”.
Tahe please
>>
You are indeed relieved to hear that Tahenohan isn't just retiring for a life as a craftsman but that she has, indeed, ulterior motives to what she's currently doing, even though, at least to a cheesemaking beginner such as yourself, she looks like she's just doing something very ordinary.

"You're not really making cheese are you?".

"Of course I am", she proudly states, "I'm making cheese, look! I just cut the curd! Now it has to wait for a while and then we cook it and keep cutting, then we'll wash the whey, and then we-".

"Just where do the human bones come into play?", you hope it's not for eating.

She stops, looks at you, and then does that manic grin of hers, "You want to find out?".

It takes you a few moments of reflection before you answer "Yes".

"Then go get the bones. Go go. Don't worry, I can continue on my own with this", she smiles. The whey and curd are already letting off a fresh if peculiar scent, which you begin to notice only as soon as you walk away from there.

You don't make much progress before you hear your name being called in the distance. It's Bryld, waving at you and approaching at a quick, merry skip. Perhaps the most surprising part of this scene is the fact that she came from out of town. She is also carrying a messenger bag slung across her torso in place of her usual backpack.

“Lillith, hey! You made it out alive!”, she chuckles, apparently not minding that you have a shovel and a bag. Well they're not suspicious implements on their own after all, “Astreya didn't treat you poorly, did she? Of course not, she's cool”.

>”What are you doing out here?”.
>”Did you buy a new bag?”.
>”Sorry, can't speak. It's urgent”.
>”She was quite mean actually”.
>”She was quite mean actually... If you know what I mean”.
>”No but Yomi was”.
>”Hey Bryld do you know Yomi fusses like crazy over stuff like moving the furniture?”.
>”Hey Bryld I'm going to dig up human bones, want to come?”.
>Other?
>>
>>45616029
>”No but Yomi was”.
>”Hey Bryld do you know Yomi fusses like crazy over stuff like moving the furniture?”.
>>Want to come dig up human bones?
>>
>>45616029
>”Did you buy a new bag?”.
>>
>>45616029
>”I'm going to dig up human bones, want to come?”.
>>
>>45616029
>>”What are you doing out here?”.
>>
"She was quite mean actually... If you know what I mean".

At first Bryld looks surprised, as Astreya does not look nor feel mean at all, and you're the first to know. Then she begins to blush as your expression can't help but give away what you meant, "I... I didn't need to know that! Damn it Lillith! You're always so... So you!".

Chuckling as you're reminded how fun it is to play around with rabbits, you nonetheless shift the conversation away to another topic, "By the way, do you know that Yomi fusses like crazy over stuff like moving the furniture?".

"What?", she blinks, surprised again and immediately saved from the previous embarrassment. The red in her cheeks recedes visibly, "What do you mean?".

"Well while I was serving Astreya I moved some things around, and I've been in his room. I couldn't hear the end of it, he kept whining and fussing even though I didn't touch anything. Not in his room at least".

"I...", she looks, and becomes, speechless for a while, "... Wow. I thought he had no personality other than being a jerk".

"That's still his main quirk", you reassure her.

"Of that, I had no doubts", she nods, then looks at your equipment and only now notices that she has no idea what you might be doing with a shovel and a bag, "What were you up to?".

“Digging up human bones”, you promptly answer, “Want to come?”.

Only the faint brushing of the wind across the grass accompanies the following moments, as Bryld's stare remains focused on you, almost as if frozen.

“... Tahenohan?”.

“Yes”.

She takes a deep breath and then lets it out. You can't help but notice that the strap of her new bag makes her breast size much more apparent than it normally would be, emphasizing every movement.

“Okay”, she nods with a smile, “Someone has to keep an eye on you two, after all”.

>”Thanks, let's go”.
>”Nice bag, is it new?”.
>”So what did you do yesterday?”.
>”Wait, what's that supposed to mean?”.
>Other?
>>
>>45616299
>>”So what did you do yesterday?”.
>>
>>45616299
>>
>>45616299
>”Nice bag, is it new?”.
>>
>>45616299
>>”Nice bag, is it new?”.
>>”So what did you do yesterday?”.
>>
>>45616299
>”Thanks, let's go”.
>”Nice bag, is it new?”.
Lillith, please restrain your perv-vision.
>>
>>45616457
I can't wait to meet mom, I'm sure her and Lillitth are incredibly different and similar at the same time.

Perv-vision for everyone!
>>
>>45616299
>”Wait, what's that supposed to mean?”.
Oh my, is Bryld going to take responsibility for them?
>>
"Nice bag, is it new?", you ask as you merrily walk, in good company. You have to talk to distract yourself from Bryld's chest; you know perfectly well how walking feels and looks, especially at a good gait, when you have large breasts, but her choices in clothing have made her look very modest, almost making you fail to notice just how stacked she was.

Then again you could have picked a better topic of conversation for that purpose.

"Oh, this?", she pulls the strap a little as she shows it off, "Oh you wouldn't believe how I got it! I was talking to Luna about what I was doing and checking on her and everything, and turns out that she needs some things brought to Maner. Apparently the army there has a harpy in service, a harpy! And Luna just doesn't trust handing plans and documents to a bird woman, she's certain she'll drop them somewhere or give them to the wrong people".

"So she asked you to do it?", you guess.

"Yes. Well, she was given an almost-new bag from someone who wanted to be a messenger but ran away when he found out how scary these lands can be, and since she's always so busy sketching and planning she just gave it to me", she flaunts it with satisfaction, "Isn't it nice?".

"It's great, yes. So that's what you did yesterday?".

"Well, mostly, yes", she smiles, but seems back to her more modest self now, "I... I've been meaning to ask Luna if she could teach me to use a rifle, but then I realized I don't have one anyways, and she's always so busy...". She pauses, idly tapping the leather strap, "I was wondering if I should ask the militia for some combat training but...".

Yeah. They're terrible, and Agnes is a formidable fighter but a really awful teacher.

>”What did you want to learn?”.
>”Why? Were you bored?”.
>”That bag really emphasizes your figure”.
>”I think you should flaunt your body more”.
>”I think I prefer your modest approach to clothing”.
>Stop talking. Also stop staring.
>Stop talking. Don't stop staring.
>Other?
>>
>>45616626
>>”What did you want to learn?”.
>>Keep staring
>>
>>45616626

>>45616478
I feel Lillith's perv-vision has worsened since the first time with Astreya. Not that it's a bad thing...
>>
>>45616626
in this order.
>>
File: jiiiiii.jpg (21 KB, 656x368) Image search: [Google]
jiiiiii.jpg
21 KB, 656x368
>>45616626
>>Staaaare
>>
>>45616626
>”Why? Were you bored?”.
First distract with topic, then absorb the view.
>>
>>45616626
>"Why? Were you bored?”.
>>
>>45616626

Let's get her out of her shyness shell
>>
>>45616770
She only had a normal blush, and wasn't too scandalized/embarrassed to keep chatting this time. She's already getting desensitized!
>>
>>45616820
Progress is sweet
>>
>>45616875
Just like her curves.
>>
"That bag really emphasizes your figure", you compliment her, "I think you should flaunt your body more".

She chuckles, she is blushing but doesn't seem intimidated, or at least not as she usually is. "I knew you'd do that".

"Can you blame me?".

"Pfff", she suppresses her own laughter, even though she catches it a bit late. Of course the jolting of her fun has a very visible effect on her chest through the tensed fabric of her light clothes. "You really sound like a boy sometimes".

"I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment". You're really not sure. You wish there was someone you could ask about your condition, but everyone you ever met only had one sex.

"Look, I...", she sighs, "I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that... Well, you know how it's like when your breast grows a lot and you're like fourteen and everyone oogles you all the time and boys your age become so annoying you don't want to see a man ever again. Was it like that with you too?”.

“Well there probably were a lot less people where I grew up, so I can't say I've been that annoyed about the oogling”, you confess, “Is that why you're so shy? You've been annoyed a lot about that?”.

“Eh, I think I've been... Annoyed normally? I've always been shy”, she scratches her head, “I... I'm not good at dealing with attention. I'm not as... Confident as you are”, she then fidgets nervously with her fingers, “So...”.

“So?”.

“How do you do it?”, she asks, “The confidence, I mean”.

>”I've been flaunting and not caring all the time”.
>”You just have to stop thinking everyone's out to get you”.
>”People stop being fourteen eventually. Usually”.
>”I don't know, I never thought about it”.
>”I think it's just personality”.
>”Sex experience goes a long way for that”.
>”I think it's mostly that you're a city girl and I'm a country girl”.
>”I was working all the time. Sweat and toil make you forget about lady bits for a while”.
>Other?
>>
>>45617035
>>”I was working all the time. Sweat and toil make you forget about lady bits and your manbi- er nevermind”
>>
>>45617035
Get lewd, bunny honey
>>
>>45617035
>”I don't know, I never thought about it”.
Well, get her in a bad way at least. Definitely want to get her in bed.
>>
>>45617035
>”People stop being fourteen eventually. Usually”.
>>
>>45617035
>”Maybe sex experience goes a long way for that”.
>"But maybe, I'mean special. Too special. Red skin, horns, tail. It'seems better to be noticed for being a curvy girl than for being a demonic spawn."
Dramatic past is a go.
>>
>>45617035
Sure Lillith has the sex-drive and, somewhat, attitude of a 14-year-old guy, but to be fair she IS half-demon, probably half-succubus to boot. Maybe this is the age of pubertal horniness for her!
>>
>>45617159
>I'mean
>It'seems
Anon, are you drunk or autocorrected?
>>
>>45617183
Put it through the English (US) -> M'Lady translator.
>>
>>45617035
>”Besides, I was working all the time. Sweat and toil make you forget about lady/man bits for a while”.
>"And, you know. Better be noticed for being a precocious person than for being a demonic spawn"

Mix and match of everything.
>>
>>45617035
>"Honestly, you just need learn how to appreciate yourself. You're lucky, you know? Few people can be the ideal of femininity like you are."
>>
>>45617302
You flatterer, you!
>>
"Sex experience goes a long way for that", you state.

"And you're sure you don't have any ulterior motives for pushing that agenda?", and she gives you an inquisitive glare that tries to pierce into your probably kind of dirty thoughts.

"Seriously, I've been through that too. Part of your embarrassment is because you don't know what to expect or how it will feel like, other than being told the first time hurts. So there's that", you explain, "At least it was like that for me".

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I find it hard to believe you've been... Shy yourself", she confesses.

"I wouldn't say shy", you frown as you sometimes find yourself doing when you become contemplative, "I've been flaunting my body and not thinking much about it all the time. Granted, working with other people using my body probably desensitized me a little. I mean everyone sweats, men and women, everyone has arms and legs to use and everyone needs to eat, to work and everything".

Bryld chuckles, "I suppose my more... Ah... Sheltered upbringing influenced that. I didn't have to do much physical labor in the city, I guess if I had to sweat all day with everyone I wouldn't be this self-conscious about my body".

"You also have to consider that I like the attention I get".

"Well", she chuckles, "That much is obvious".

"I mean", you pause, "Being noticed for my curves and sexy body is way better than being pointed at as a demon spawn”.

Bryld stops right on her tracks, her eyes going wide for a moment, looking at you as if thought she's never seen you before.

“I never thought about it like that”, she mutters, then squeezes your hand, “I'm sorry, I've been selfish and didn't consider your feelings”.

>”It's okay, don't worry”.
>”I didn't really think about it myself until now”.
>”I didn't either. Thanks”.
>”I didn't either. I don't know how to feel”.
>”I didn't either. Damn”.
>”I didn't either. Is being a slut better than being demon spawn?”.
>Other?
>>
>>45617348

>>Get to diggin' those bones up
>>
>>45617348
>”I didn't really think about it myself until now”.
>>
>>45617348
>”I didn't either. Is being a slut better than being demon spawn?”.
>>
>>45617348
>”I didn't either. I don't know how to feel”.
>>
>>45617348
>"I didn't really want to make light of your concerns or anything, just explain my perspective. I just worried about demon-related issues so much, this stuff didn't come to mind until I was just sorta past it."
>>
This is a hard choice. I don't want Lillith to start worrying about her heritage in that way, again. There's only one or two instances of racism against her in the quest so far.
>>
>>45617348
>>”It's okay, don't worry”.
>>
>>45617348
>Huge her and whisper. "I could really use some attention right now. Want to work on your confidence~?
Sorry, I can't resist.
>>
>>45617421
Well, I don't think it has to lead to angsting or anything NOW just because of acknowledging it was something dwelling on her mind when she was younger. Current Lillith seems reasonably okay with things, if still interested in learning about demon-related things.
>>
>>45617447
Tell her to exercise? (Huge her)
>>
>>45617447
Anon pls, we let her come to grips with lewdness at her own pace. No pressure.
>>
>>45617458
She's going to plow the fields and plant the seeds for the next harvest
>>
>>45617505
I do hope Lillith will use protection! Magical, that is. Must be quite convenient really, not having to bother with rubbers and all.
>>
>>45617517
I think Lillith would use the fertility ritual and make sure the crops grow stronger. Why would you not want a plentiful harvest? People gotta eat, and without ships coming from the mainland, we need as much food as possible.
>>
"I didn't really think about it myself until now", you confess, "I'm not sure how you feel".

"Well... Don't feel bad about it", Bryld tentatively encourages you, a worried look on her face.

"Is being a slut better than being a demon spawn?".

"What did I just say!", she protests.

"No, I wasn't-", you try to explain yourself but she stops you with that stern stare of hers, where she tries to be imposing but despite all her efforts she still just ends up showing a cute pout which nonetheless puts you at ease.

Then, she just hugs you. She hugs you tight, then loosens her grip a little, still holding you and pressing her body against yours. Not that there's much danger even if she grips a little harder: between your frontal padding and hers it's difficult for either of you to get hurt. And besides, she isn't that strong.

When she releases you, she doesn't look up immediately. "Look, I'm okay, really, I got over that a long time ago", you explain.

"I know", she nods with a nervous smile. She then clears her throat, keeping her stare right on your chest, "There's something else I wanted to ask you. How do you cope with those?”.

You look down on your own breasts, then at her, wondering what she means.

“I'm used to walking at a calm pace, but if it gets brisker it... You know, they bounce around, a lot”, she adjusts the strap that makes such movements even more obvious, to no avail, “Even more when running. Or when we were riding Leiana, I don't know about you but mine were hurting a lot”.

Of course you know that feeling. They aren't empty after all. You know it perfectly well. “Is it making things difficult for you?”, you wonder, because to you it's not all considered.

“Well... Yes. I mean I'm eager to go adventure with you again but... If I have to run, or ride, or... Sometimes it's annoying”, she sighs.

>”I think I'm just more used to it”.
>”Exercise. Muscles help with that”.
>”I have no idea”.
>”Try and wrap them”.
>Other?
>>
File: 1399656994727.jpg (91 KB, 394x400) Image search: [Google]
1399656994727.jpg
91 KB, 394x400
>>45617567
>I'm not sure how you feel
How TO feel. Sorry. Stupid typo.
>>
>>45617567

>>
>>45617567
>”Try and wrap them”.
Sure it's a sin to wrap such lovely specimens. BUT. Once the stop to rest comes, she might want them free as birds!
>>
>>45617567
>”Exercise. Massages help with that”.
>"I think mine are also naturally firm and balanced. Here, try them, tell me what you think."
No brakes on this train.
>>
>>45617567
>”Exercise. Muscles help with that”.
>”Try and wrap them”.
Draw her attention to Lillith's muscles! She has abs right? If not we gotta get on that...
>>
>>45617629
I really don't think this is the time to go all-in on Bryld lewdness, but I'll commend your dedication to the cause.
>>
>>45617630
Farmers don't develop abs. They grow strong limbs and back.
>>
>>45617684
Well Lillith hasn't been farming much for quite a while now anon!
>>
>>45617567
>"Exercises; you need a strong back. Getting your gifts used to movement may also help. If all else fails, try binding them, but it might be just as uncomfortable, considering your size."
>>
>>45617699
That's pretty good anon.
>>
"I think I'm just more used to it", you shrug.

She nods, staring at them from up close, "I've always thought they looked more... Firm than mine, too. I guess nature's been very kind to you".

"Other women I've worked with told me exercising helps", you add, digging in your memories, "The only ones who didn't have firm breasts were either old or breastfeeding".

"Oh, that might be it!", Bryld suddenly realizes, "Back when I was home I would occasionally have back aches, especially when I was still growing them. They've been a pain ever since I got them, and I was about sixteen when they got quite... Big. Big enough to make my back hurt and when it did, I just had to lie down until it stopped".

"I never had back pains", you confess, and you're actually kind of surprised to hear it's a thing. I mean there's no denying your own breasts are heavy, just pushing them up with your own hands tells you that, but of all the reasons people got back pains in your experience big breasts were never among them.

She nods again, "I was concerned they might hinder me when I started exploring with you, but I have to confess that after travelling... Ever since I came to the Shadow Marches I haven't had back pains".

“Well that's good then”, you smile at her, “If it still makes you uncomfortable you could try binding them”.

“It may stop them from bouncing this much”, she agrees, looking at her own chest and pressing her clothes with her hands to outline them, “But... I'd have to bind them very tight considering their size”,

“Yeah, I'd give precedence to breathing if I were you”, you nod.

She chuckles, letting go of her own chest, “Well I don't really have to worry about them bouncing a bit when I'm out in the wilderness, and I have no reason to run in town, so it's okay”.

>”I'm glad you trust me”.
>”Maybe you should bind them at first, they might hurt less if you run”.
>”I like it better when you keep them loose”.
>Other?
>>
>>45617797
>>”I like it better when you keep them loose”.
>>>"I could also offer some 'support' once in a while."
>>
>>45617797
>>"I man, letting them breath is important. I have experience with light clothes, and it feels so much better than squishing them."
>>>"I'm totally serious."
>>
>>45617797
>>
>>45617797
>"But you should keep them loose, it's better for them. And you'd look good too."
>>
>>45617797
>>
"I like it better when you keep them loose", you state.

"Believe me, Lillith, I had not the slightest ounce of doubt that you'd say that".

You can't help but crack a smile, "Really, it's better for them and you look good, too. It also feels good, especially with light clothes".

"Yes, when the air picks up it feels really good", she surprisingly agrees with a relieved smile, trying to loosen her unfortunately cleavageless clothes, "This much fat gets sweaty fast. At first I didn't want to strip more than the absolute necessary because I was, you know, quite self-conscious about my curves, or my nipples, especially with light clothes".

"... But it's just too hot not to".

She nods in vehement agreement, "Absolutely way too hot. Sometimes I get so hot and sweaty I start to think how it would feel like to go topless like Meztli".

"You would certainly become the talk of New Royo for a while", and you both laugh. Mostly because you're both certain there's no way she'll actually carry through with that thought. Then again, it's usually the most modest and reserved people that snap first.

"Thanks, Lillith", she then says with sincerity, "I really needed to talk about this and couldn't just ask Tahenohan".

Of course, and the reason is most obvious. Then there's the secondary fact that she's much less endowed than either of you. She'd have absolutely no idea of what Bryld was talking about.

“I actually wonder how Meztli's breast feels like”, Bryld says, surprising herself and looking up at you, “I mean- it should be soft right? Or is hers more... Rigid?”.

You actually have no idea, “Well it doesn't seem to bounce much...”.

“It's just about average-sized, but the jewelry would make it obvious when it bounces...”, she mutters. Looks like she's seriously thinking about it.

>”I never paid attention”.
>”Now I want to know”.
>”Why don't you ask her?”.
>”Why don't you touch them?”.
>”I think she has it way easier than us”.
>Other?
>>
>>45618058
>”Now I want to know”.
>>”Why don't we touch them?”.
>>
>>45618058
>>”Why don't you touch them?”.
>>
>>45618058
>"If you ever decide to go topless, let me know and I will join you."
I'm running out of ways to tease bryld.
>>
>>45618058
>”Now I want to know”.
>”Why don't you ask her?”.
Maybe the sides are stiffer but the areola-area is still soft?
>>
>>45618058
>”I think she has it way easier than us”
Or maybe the grass is just greener.
>>
>>45618087
Let's hope we never run out, anon. Together we can think of new and exotic ways to tease as long as Start Over still runs!
>>
"Damn", you frown, "Now I want to know too". Bryld snrks audibly, even though she clearly expected you to say something like that. "You know what?", you continue, "Why don't you touch them?".

"W-what?", she sounds shocked and gets beet red fast. So you can still get her to react like that...

"Well, ask her first of course, she's an adventurer", you emphasize that word quite well, because adventurers are crazy folk and, usually, crazy strong too, "I think she'll let you touch them if you ask".

"I- I didn't really...", she nearly pulls her bunny ears down to hide her eyes, but they droop down enough on her own, like every time she's embarrassed, which has a good enough effect. "It was just idle curiosity...".

"So is mine, really", even though you know she won't buy it, "I know how breasts feel like but I've never touched a lizardfolk before".

"Maybe... I-I'll just touch her arm, that'll give me the idea", Bryld compromises. Lewd thoughts aside, you're both clearly genuinely curious about what her skin feels like.

"That won't do!", you reprimand her, "Then you'll spend sleepless nights thinking if her breast feels the same way!".

She opens her mouth as if to answer something, on impulse, but just stays there for a while, unable to speak against your logic, and eventually just closes it, possibly feeling a bit stupid.

"Don't worry", you gently squeeze her shoulder, "If you ever decide to go topless, let me know and I will join you".

She sighs and playfully pushes you, smiling albeit still red in the face, “You and Tahenohan both. Promptly so”.

“Actually I don't think Tahenohan needs any provocation to go around naked”, you ponder aloud.

“Huh. Definitely. I don't think people would be too surprised either”.

You both think about that for a bit, and silently reach the same conclusion.

You both look at the patch of clearly moved earth in front of you.

>”I'll dig, you keep the sack ready”.
>”You dig, I'll keep the sack”.
>Other?
>>
>>45618256
>>
>>45618256
>>
>>45618256
>”You dig, I'll keep the sack”.
Exercises for her and sweaty bryld~
>>
>>45618256
We'll give Bryld a good boning!
>>
>>45618256
>>”I'll dig, you keep the sack ready”.
>>
"I'll dig, you keep the sack ready", you state as you hand her the sack. She takes it and then stares at the patch of clearly moved earth, fighting the evident urge to take a step back.

"They... Won't jump out, will they?", she asks with a hint of actual fear in her tone.

"Tahenohan said she's undone the spell and they're just inanimate bones now", you recount, "As quirky as she is she's honest, there's nothing to be afraid of".

Except of bloodthirsty undead. But that shouldn't be the case, right?.

You nervously sink the shovel into the ground. It dried up quite quickly and now is quite hard, but not rock hard. Besides, you didn't dig that deep last time, but Bryld's outspoken fear gave you some kind of chilling sensation around the base of your tail.

With each shove you wonder how long it will take, you start to question whether you got the spot right or not, and actually begin to ask yourself if the earth isn't maybe moved because those things got out of there and then hid their tracks. Maybe they're lying in ambush. Somewhere. Right now.

As soon as your shovel hits something, you immediately relax.

Digging more carefully, you begin to unearth human bones. They were pretty much in the shape of a resting, buried human, but they're not connected to each other any more. You wonder how they could move when the slightest of budges simply puts the bones out of where they were supposed to be.

Seeing this scene, Bryld bends down to pick a femor up. She looks almost surprised to see it offers no resistance, as if they were all just inanimate bones.

"This is awkward", she nervously chuckles, "I mean I know they used to be people before, but...”.

You chuckle yourself, “Yes”.

She toys around with the femor a bit, tapping the other bones, wiping the dirt off it and staring like it's some kind of alien thing. “To think we all have a skeleton inside us...”, she then shakes her head, “Clickety clack! Get in my sack!” she goes as she begins gathering.
>>
File: 1439351523040.jpg (44 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1439351523040.jpg
44 KB, 600x400
And this is it for Episode 52!

I have the glaring suspicion there was more activity today not because Wednesday's better than Monday but because boobs were involved. Am I right?

In any case I'm glad you liked it. I had fun this episode.

Thank you for participating and see you next week!
>>
>>45618513
I think the last thread had more posters. Anyway, thanks for running MP, see ya
>>
>>45618513
Thanks for running!
>>
>>45618513
We kinda derailed onto boobs, huh?
>>
>>45618513
I couldn't say, I try to catch every thread! Though I often miss the first hour while eating dinner.
>>
File: 1455841376437.png (406 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1455841376437.png
406 KB, 720x540
>>45618575
Really? That might be the case. I was having so much fun with it I didn't really pay attention, but now that I think about it you might be right.

>>45618608
Of course you did, Bryld came for you specifically to talk about boobs.
>>
>>45618649
I like it when we get to have conversations that can help shape our protagonists vague backstory. Also Tahe is adorable and Bryld a cute.
>>
>>45618649
When you keep writing about how bouncy and luscious her breasts are and how nicely the bag frames them we have no choice but to focus on them!
>>
File: 1373587167621.png (236 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1373587167621.png
236 KB, 800x640
>>45618685
I love it too. I feel like we added a very important block in Lillith's personality today.
>>
>>45618759
A flash back episode would be nice, like Lillith telling Tahe and Bryld a story from her past.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.