[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power Rangers Quest: Episode 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 2
File: power rangers quest.png (404 KB, 798x333) Image search: [Google]
power rangers quest.png
404 KB, 798x333
I tried running this yesterday, but a power outage leading to an internet crash prevented me from doing so, turns out electrical companies don't always notify you beforehand. So sorry, lads, I'm going to try again.

The room was dark, the only light being that of the dying torchlights that rested along the walls. To call it a room was slightly inaccurate, rather it would better be described as a cave. Black stone walls entrapping the six figures, all of whom stood around a table made of the same material as the cave itself, looking more a part of the natural scenery than it did an imported piece of furniture. The darkness hid the figures from one another, their appearance hidden to the naked eye, although it was clear to see that their sizes varied greatly.

"The dark lord has arisen, brothers and sisters," One spoke, his voice gravelly and grave, as if rocks were scraping against one another in his throat, "our vigil has ended."

Another snorted, a large figure, before he eventually spoke with a booming voice, "Then our master has a task for us? Are we to lead his armies to conquer the Earth?" Mirth present on his words.

"Do not be so excited, dearest brother," A female voice added, adulterous tones enriched her speech, "War is not always the answer."

"You speak true," The first figure spoke once more, "He is arisen yet not powerful enough for an invasion as of yet. We are to infiltrate the mortal realm, and bide our time until it is time."

"A coward's strategy!" The booming figure spoke.

"You will hold your tongue, brother," A fourth figure spoke up, their voice was androgynous in nature, as was their figure, "We will serve as we are ordered, as was our oath."

"As was our oath," The other figures murmured in unison.

>POWER RANGERS QUEST: EPISODE ONE
>>
>>45584896
You are Marcus Hall, school golden boy. Captain of the school's soccer team, straight A student, and all around face of your high school. Of course, this has it's drawbacks, whilst you are friendly with most everyone at your school, you don't have much of a social life. A majority of your time is split between training and studying, with everything else falling to the wayside. You haven't been to a party since your sophomore year, although you're relatively sure you've been invited to one almost every week, it helps that you're on friendly terms with everyone, granted you haven't had a meaningful conversation with anyone for almost a year. Your life is routine, a routine dedicated to perfection.

It is 1am on a Sunday morning, and you cannot sleep. You keep going over and over that day's game in your head, you can't help but blame yourself for the loss. You'd missed the equalising goal, you could've done so much better, and losing that game wasn't just a let down to yourself but a let down to the entire team. It didn't help that on Monday you had a huge Spanish test, your worst subject, and one that was threatening to drop your GPA if you didn't do extremely well on the test. You sit there, staring at your ceiling, letting the stress flow through your head as you think of every single possible error that could happen. Your eyes linger form staring at your off light to looking at the anxiety medication sitting next to your bed, you wish you didn't need it, you really wish you didn't. Stress and anxiety was a weakness, no matter what your psychologist said, you couldn't afford it if you wanted to achieve everything you could. You had to clear your head.

What do you do?
>Go for a run to clear your head, the beach is just outside and it always helps
>Force yourself to fall asleep, it's the best medicine
>>
>>45584899
>>
>>45584899

Glad your'e giving it another shot
>>
>>45584899
You take a deep breath, looking out of your window and at the beach below, it always amazed you how your parents were able to afford a place like this, beachfront property, it wasn't like your family was particularly well off. You supposed it had to do with the fact that half the houses in such a small town as San Augusto were beachfront. Still, it was a nice sight.

Jettisoning yourself off your bed, you try your best to put the thoughts of the test and the game out of your head as you throw on a pair of running clothes. Nothing too spectacular, black shorts and a red singlet, before slowly creeping out of your house, being extra careful to ensure that you don't wake anyone up. Once you've closed the door behind you, you allow yourself to take a deep breath of the sea air, the cold refreshing breeze already calming your nerves and anxiety.

With that you begin to run, a slow jog on the sand, your thoughts focusing on the sound of the breeze and your own steps as opposed to the growing amount of stress that has been building on your back for the past few days. Barely even eighteen and already stressing out over workloads, it was ridiculous, yet it's the price you pay.

You easily find your rhythm and settle in, letting your feet take you along the coastline, ignoring everything else. That is, until you see the light streaking down from the night sky. Your eyes shift and are enamored with it, watching it move down towards the earth and then disappear as it approaches the ground, it's almost as if it's right in front of you. Your stressed and sleep deprived brain obviously playing tricks on you. Only for your eyes to accosted a split second later by a brilliant flash of light from its direction and a high pitched ringing in your ears. You come to a stop, clutching your ears, and with eyes closed.

When you finally open them, not 100 metres ahead there lies a huge crater in the sand.

>Investigate?
>Nope the fuck out
>>
>>45586387
>Investigate?
Take out my phone and start taking pics. Better yet, Periscope that shit, someone's up somewhere
>>
>>45586512
This
>>
>>45586387

>Investigate? No. . .INVESTIGATE LIKE A MAN
>>
>>45586387
>>Nope the fuck out
>>
>>45586387
Nope the fuck out
>>
>>45586387
>>Investigate?
>>
>>45586387
Taking a moment to compose yourself, you wander towards the crater, taking your phone out of your pocket and quickly snapping photos of the phenomenon as you do. You walk slowly, trying to ensure that nothing will jump out at you, you've seen horror movies, you know how that works.

Eventually you come out to the edge of the crater, and peer inside, oddly enough, all that is there is a tiny device. You can't make out its exact appearance due to the dark, but its certainly far too small to have created an impact that large. You snap another photo before jumping into the crater, never let fear rule your life after all, besides it seems safe enough. As you land next to it, and reach down to pick up the little device, you hear a whoosh of wind behind you. You quickly swivel your head to look up where you were just standing, your eyes straining to take in the figure.

Before you stands a black knight, his armor ornate and decorated with motifs of dragons and flames, a huge red sword by his side. And beyond all belief, it appears as if smoke is flowing out of the eye slits of his helmet.

His voice is like rocks, "Boy, how would you like to make a deal? It appears you and I have a special bond. Give me that down there, and I can make you strong. I can cure all your ills."

>Nope NOPE. Run
>"What kind of strength?"
>"What is this thing?"
>Other
>>
>>45586850

>What kind of strength?

I believe this is the best opinion
>>
>>45586850
>"What's the price?"
>>
>>45586850
>>Nope NOPE. Run
>>
>>45586850
Nope.. No .nooo way I'm out of here

RUNNN
>>
>>45586850

>Nope NOPE. Run
Naw man
>>
>>45587469
>>45587449
>>45587721

Where is your back bones!
>>
>>45586850
You take one look at the knight, his sword in his hand. Yeah, fuck that noise, you bolt. Throwing yourself up and over the edge of the crater and away from him you run away. You're not entirely sure where you're headed, but it's away from here. You allow yourself to look over your shoulder back at the knight and see him jump into the crater, presumably to grab the device. You breathe a sigh of relief, it seems he wasn't after you after all. Then jump towards you, sword at the ready. How the fuck is he moving that fast?

"That wasn't an option, boy!" He growls, as he lunges towards you, sword out.

"THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING HAPPENING!" You scream.

>Keep running
>Turn and face him, better to die a hero then a coward
>Other

Roll 1d100 either way
>>
>>45587953
>Turn and face him, Better to die a hero then a coward

ITS ACTION TIME

dice+1d100
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45587953
>Turn and face him, better to die a hero then a coward
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45587953
FUCK YOU
>>
>>45588004
"dice+1d100"
>>
>>45587953
RUN AWAY!
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>45587953
>>Turn and face him, better to die a hero then a coward
>>
>>45588006
>>45588037
>>45588067
I'll take that 58. Writing now
>>
>>45588077
boo, and there goes the reluctant I didn't ask for this red
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>45588047
>>45588004
It goes into the Options field, dawg.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>45588183
Ooooooh Shit this happens kids when you havent been on /tg/ in forever
>>
>>45587953
You're going to die here, but you're going to die fighting a thing that shouldn't even exist. All of your troubles with soccer and Spanish seem like nothing but stupid little trivialities now. You pivot on your heal and dive to the side, allowing the knight to jump over you, his swing narrowly missing you. You're panting as you pull yourself up off the sand, glaring at the monster.

"FUCK OFF!" You scream at him, as you run at him, arms wrapping around his legs in a spear tackle.

The knight is taken by surprise, it seems he didn't expect you to fight back, allowing you to slam him into the ground. The metal from his armour winding you as you make contact with him. The two of you tumble down in the sand, your opponent dropping his sword as you fall together.

"That was a mistake, boy!" The knight growls before he grabs your shoulders, and in a single fluid movement flings you off of him in a throw.

You fly through the air, landing painfully on your left arm as you tangle in a heap. You growl to yourself as you get to your feet, struggling to move through the pain.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with here, boy," The knight growls, his voice seemingly he filled with satisfaction, "You are nothing to me. You are a tool to be used."

The knight slowly walks over to his discarded sword as you force yourself to stand tall. He picks it up and lets it hang to his side, as he uses his left hand to hold the device up to you.

"Do you know what this is? This is the tool that will allow me to take my rightful place as a lord over these mortal realm," He begins walking towards you, "A tool much like you."

What do you do?
>Last ditch effort, go for the device!
>Last ditch effort, go for the sword!
>Last ditch effort, run the fuck away!

roll 1d100
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45588240
>>Last ditch effort, go for the device!
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>45588240
>>Last ditch effort, go for the sword!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>45588240
>Last ditch effort, go for the device!

His fault for holding it out like a moron
>>
>>45588004
>ITS ACTION TIME
makes me think of my Chroma squad group shouting "30 MINUTES OR LESS!" ans they transform (referred to as "getting ready to deliver") into Pizza Delivery Squad...
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45588240
>>Last ditch effort, run the fuck away!
>>
>>45588257
>>45588282
>>45588285
That's a 53. We are a decidedly average hero. Writing
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>45588290
also, another vote for the device
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>45588240
Running away
>>
>>45588328
FUUUUCK TOO SLOW!
>>
>>45588355
To be fair a roll that low would've had us tripping on our own shoe laces or something.
>>
>>45588240
You take on look at the knight, letting your pain fade away from your mind as you focus on the moment. You're about to die, you're going to die if you don't fight back. That device seems important doesn't it? That was the catalyst for all of this, for this entire fucking shitshow. You grimace to yourself, one last ditch effort.

You charge at the knight, however this time he's ready for you, he lazily raises his sword and brings it down on you. He doesn't see you as a threat, pride cometh before the fall. You dart to the side of his blow, aiming your hand out towards the outstretched device. The sword slams down into your left shoulder and you scream in pain, black edges around your eyes, but the adrenaline keeps you focused. You channel the pain into rage as you grab the device from his hand.

You slam into the sand behind him with an audible thud, and another blast of pain rips through your shoulder and down your back. You howl with pain as your head falls into the sand. Your breathing is heavy, and you're more than aware of the blood trickling down your arm.

You force yourself to look up at the knight, and his posture is terrifying, it seems he's angry. You stop looking, allowing yourself to succumb to the pain. You're going to die. That is until you feel the device in your hand begin to warm up, the heat is nearly unbearable as it burns in your hand. You clutch it harder out of reflex, and feel a shoot of energy move up your good arm. What is this device? Can you?.. Can you use it?

What do you do?
>There has to be another way, fuck this device, it's done all of this to you
>Let the device's power take over
>>
>>45588463
>>Let the device's power take over
>>
>>45588463
>>There has to be another way, fuck this device, it's done all of this to you
>>
>>45588463
>>
>>45588463

Fuck this device Baseball pitch it towards his face
>>
>>45588463
> "You want it? Take it from me now, bitch"
Use that fucker, just to spite this other fucker
>>
>>45588463
I can feel the warp overtaking me
It is a good pain
>>
>>45588463
>There has to be another way, fuck this device, it's done all of this to you

This is beyond our paygrade. RUN!
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>45588463
IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!

1 vote for letting it do its thing
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45588463
Rolling for running away
>>
>>45588463
>Let the device's power take over

Aint no bitch here
>>
>>45588463
Run for the sake of yourself RUN
>>
Seems to be fairly split and there's a fair bit of response so a coin flip doesn't seem appropriate. Going to call for a sudden death vote, I suppose.

Reply to this post with a number only

1. Use the device's power
2. Throw the device at the guy, spite him
3. Try to run
>>
>>45588793

More votes for that, anyway, but whatever's cool with you
>>
>>45588793
>>
>>45588793
>>
>>45588805
Fuck, whatever, you guys vote, already fucked it up.
>>
>>45588793
>>
>>45588805
Wasn't entirely sure what people meant with some of their
>There has to be another way
wasn't sure if they meant to run or to spite
>>
>>45588793
3 gotta go home
>>
>>45588793
1. Use the device's power
>>
>>45588793
>>
>>45588828
I guess they meant 3. Although I can't see us running in our current state, having been sliced and all.
>>
>>45588888
and using an alien device is much better?!
>>
>>45588793
Calling it, looks like 1 takes the cake. Seems like that was the consensus from the first vote as well. Writing it up now
>>
>>45588907
>>45588907
I mean, one way we're definitely going to be sliced up by Mr Smokey-in-my-eyes the Bear, the other way isn't guaranteed death, so yeah. I'd probably choose that.
>>
>>45588930
Because this is power rangers not power bitches
>>
>>45588463
Fuck it, nothing else to lose. You clench your fist around the device and let its power surge through your body. Your hole body heats up, as if on fire, but you're not in pain. Rather, it seems your injuries are healing. With the device coursing its power through your veins you force yourself to your feet, and you stare down your imposing, most likely alien, opponent.

"What are you doing!?" He hisses at you, his smoke seemingly grows darker as he speaks, rage overtaking him.

You look down at your clenched fist, the device is glowing, and so are you it seems, your fist has been engulfed in a red light, and it seems that the light is following your blood, your arteries and veins lighting up like a Christmas tree. "Honestly," You say, your body burning, "I've got no fucking clue."

The glow spreads, the lights reaching all around your body, flooding your senses with heat and a euphoria as your pain disappears. You're vaguely aware of the knight roaring in rage before charging you, his sword moving to impale you. That is, before the light spreads behind your eyes, and your vision is engulfed by red.

>IT'S MORPHIN' TIME
>>
>>45589191

Your body explodes into fire and bright red light, where you once stood now stands a man in a bright red suit. A helmet resembling that of a dragon's head, it's mouth forming a pitch black visor lays adorned on the figure's head. A black serpent motif coils around each of their arms, their respective heads ending on the man's fists. His chest only boasts a simple black design: "竜". It's then that your senses return, heightened to a new level, this imposing figure is you. The device has changed you beyond recognition, a metamorphosis.

Everything seems to move in slow motion, the knight moving towards you looks so much slower than he did before. Your heart is pumping so much faster than normal as well, you're fairly certain you could take that sword from him in this heightened state, and you're also certain you can use it. However, another power seems to be wanting to be untapped, your hands are heating up, a sensation similar to the fire you felt earlier, yet muted.

>Disarm him of his sword, it's rather nice
>Try out some martial arts, you feel like you could pull it off
>This hand heat is curious, try that on for size

Roll 1d100
>>
>>45589213
>Try out some martial arts, you feel like you could pull it off
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>45589213
>>Try out some martial arts, you feel like you could pull it off
>>
>>45589213
>>This hand heat is curious, try that on for size
CINDER!
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>45589266
Admire Marshall's art. Then, I dunno, beat up the guy
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>45589213
>Disarm him of his sword, it's rather nice
Dibs on this next
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>45589213
>>This hand heat is curious, try that on for size
>"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!"
>"Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!"
>"SHINING FINGER!"
>>
>>45589266
>>45589315
>>45589347
>>45589386
That's a 77 right there. Writing for martial arts
>>
You embrace the power that you feel flowing through you, and watch as the knight approaches. With a burst of your new found power you dart away to the side, refusing to allow him to strike. In the same motion, you pivot and kick him in the head with a hook kick. The impact is huge and you can feel the feedback run up your leg. The knight smashes into the sand, and you follow up with a stomp. Your original foot planting itself on the ground as you bring your other leg down on his head. However the knight rolls to the side to avoid the blow, and flings up his sword at you from the ground. Fortunately, his leverage is poor due to his positioning and you manage to push yourself backwards from the blow. Allowing your opponent to use his moment of respite to get back up to his feet.

This time you engage, layering a fist to his face, and going for a follow up elbow, only to have him catch the blow with his own arm. The knight roars as he flings you downwards onto the ground. Yet the movement is sloppy, and you manage to deftly roll away from the blow before he can bring his sword down on you. Rather, having it nick your leg.

"You've stolen my power, boy!" Your opponent roars, "I'll be taking it back!"

What do you do?
>FISTS OF FIRE GO, HOT HANDS ACTIVATE
>I'll be taking that sword
>Kick him in the fucking head
>Other (write in)

roll1d100
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>45589649
>>FISTS OF FIRE GO, HOT HANDS ACTIVATE
Shining Finger that motherfucker.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>45589649
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>45589649
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45589649
>I'll be taking that sword

Yoink!
>>
>>45589667
>>45589689
>>45589692
>acquire power
>get shittier rolls
We fucked.
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>45589649
I hereby dub this power, the Mittens of Destiny

Also, damn, I want that sword for a souvenir and a possible weapon for us to keep
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>45589649
>>
>>45589667
>>45589689
>>45589692
wew lad weak af. writing
>>
>>45589769
Is this based off a specific sentai season? Perhaps one that wasn't adapted into PR?
>>
Rolled 96 (1d100)

>>45589649
CINDER FALL!
>>
>>45589649
Your opponent charges, the knight of smoke brandishing his sword to strike once more. You embrace the burning heat in your hands and unleash a torrent of flame from your fists. The fire erupts towards the knight, and he is engulfed, a scream heard from the fire. It seems that this power is relatively strong, good to note.

As you're taking pride in your work, you are taken aback by the knight erupting form the pillar of flame. His sword flaming, the smoke from the weapon mixing with the smoke from his eyes. Before you can react the weapon pierces your shoulder, and your fire stops flowing, rather retreating to licking at your fingers. You let out a scream.

"I WILL NOT BE VANQUISHED BY A CHILD PLAYING WITH FIRE!" The knight yells, his voice booming with rage.

You grip the sword's flaming blade with your still burning hands, grumbles and sounds of pain escaping your mouth as you attempt to wrench the blade free.

The knight pulls his face into your's and he hisses, "Die, boy."

What do you do?
>Back out and launch a counterattack
>Grab his head and unleash fire
>Take his sword and end him by his own blade
>Other (write in)
>>
>>45589816
No, it isn't, I was considering basing it off of one. However it seems that Saban will get around to them so we originalthecharacter rangers.
>>
>>45589916
>>Grab his head and unleash fire
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45589916
>>Take his sword and end him by his own blade
FINISH HIM!
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>45589916
>Take his sword and end him by his own blade
Want this sword
>>
>>45589916
Shit forgot, also roll 1d100
>>
>>45589916
>Grab his head and unleash fire
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>45589916
ULTRA COMBOOOOOO!
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>45589916
go big or go home
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>45589959
WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHH
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45589959
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>45589916
>>Grab his head and unleash fire
I BURN!
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45589916
I EJACULATE FIRE
>>
>>45590260
dethklok commands this
>>
>>45589916
"I'd really rather fucking not," You growl back, allowing your hands to regain their flames.

With an audible effort, you harden the grip around the blade, the grip painfully tearing at your hands. You force your right foot up and slam it into the knight's chest, forcing him away from you. Yet he maintains his grip on the blade, as do you. The result is that it is ripped from both your hands as he is forced back and the blade slices at your hands. The opposing knight slides back into the sand, before once more charging at you.

You drop to the ground and roll out of the way of his charge, before scrambling on the ground towards the downed weapon. You pick it up and ready it towards the knight, and your eyes meet. Well rather, his smoke meets your visor. He roars once more and charges, it seems he's looking to tackle you.

"Go big or go home, asshole," You mutter, exhaustion far too present on your voice for you liking as you meet his charge with one of your own.

Your body moves on its own, you deftly wield the sword and ram it through his chest, at the same time he crashes into you and knocks you onto the ground. Once more knocking the wind straight out of your lungs.

You lay there as the knight begins to shudder and move, smoke erupting from every part of his plate mail now. He turns his head to face you, almost resting against your face.

"Thank you," He says, and for once it seems as if his voice isn't made of nothing but gravel and rocks.

The knight erupts into black smoke, leaving only you and his sword, lying there on the beach. Not two seconds later, your new suit of red armor disappears. Leaving you alone, with nothing but a sword in your hand. It's only then that you finally get a good look at the device, as it lies there in the sand next to you.

It's a watch, a fucking watch of all things is what turned you into a super soldier. You lay there and laugh, at least your mind is finally off your fucking Spanish test.

>cont.
>>
>>45590322
"Draco has been defeated," A deep voice spoke, a perfect monotone.

The cave was once more dark, the torches lay dim, as the three figures around the table stood. One female, one male, and the androgynous figure from before, its gender indeterminable.

"His heart was weak, he wasn't willing to sacrifice for the cause," Said the female figure, her voice was high pitched and almost childlike. It suited her waifish frame, but it did not suit her words.

"Alas," The androgynous one once more added, "So has Taurus. It seems that for all of his boasting, he could not best his mark."

"It seems that Hydra may be the only one of the three to succeed, although I doubt it, she has also been weak. Her physical abilities could never match her poetry," The monotonous male said again.

"Then is it time for us to strike?" The girl happily asked again, "Can we draw the blood of our enemies?" She giggled.

"In due time, my dear, in due time."

>END EPISODE ONE
>>
>>45590333
checked, watching m8. Will we be playing those others mentioned? The ones assumingly "attacked" by Taurus and Hydra?
>>
>>45590333
good run. you got a twitter or a schedule?
>>
Thanks, lads.

>>45590360
I don't as of yet. I can set one up though if their's enough interest, I'll be running again about the same time two days ago.

>>45590359
I originally planned that, but given that quests with too many characters shifts tend to be hard to keep track and result in a lack of character development as a whole of I've elected against it. We'll be playing as the Red Ranger, and you'll get a crew of teens with attitude as your NPC fellow rangers. Although a thread or two with a pc shift isn't out of the question.
>>
>>45590407
coo
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.