[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Fortune Hunter Quest #29
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 13
File: 1455763059410.jpg (687 KB, 1920x1615) Image search: [Google]
1455763059410.jpg
687 KB, 1920x1615
PASTEBIN ANON’S PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/iQ0iSY6m

PREVIOUSLY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Star+Wars%3A+Fortune+Hunter

“Here we go…” Whisper was flinching at Misri’s arc welder gluing on the last bit of the new cybernetic arm. “Right, I know the new arm might be a bit scrappy, Whisper. But it’s better than having two arms with one basically acting like a tail.” You and Kuvasz were leaning against the wall, watching as Misri attached a new arm to Whisper. You allow it less as a token of your friendship, and more of a bribe in the hopes that she’ll give up some new information. Echani are hard to come by in the Galaxy these days, of course you’d have to get the one that’s only physically a half of an Echani.

“I am aware,” says Whisper. “Just get it over with- Ow!” A few sparks fly out of some wires between the arm and the shoulder. “Ow, that hurt!”

“That means it works!” Misri smiles happily. She stands up, then gently dusts off the new arm, adapted from a fallen Commando droid’s arm and refitted with a custom five-finger hand. It’s relatively the same size as Whisper’s other arm, but it definitely looks a bit more rustic and scrappy than the rest of the cybernetics on Whisper’s body. Though, considering how flexible and how lively the arm is as she flexes it out, it at least works. “There you go, Whisper. How does it feel?”

Whisper nods, slowly rubbing the forearm. “It feels good to have a new arm.” She bows to Misri. “Thank you, mechanical one.” Misri giggles a little, slapping her cheeks giddily. Whisper turns to you and to Kuvasz. “And thank you, Captain Cykgil, for taking me into your ship. Even after my hostile intentions were known to you, you spared me. Your mercy is noted.”

Kuvasz turns to you. “Enjoy it. That’s the most thanks you’ll ever get from Echani.”
>>
>>45517001
[2/2]

Whisper turns a glaring eye at Kuvasz. “And Mandalorian, thank you for not murdering me in my sleep like the rest of your kind.”

“Hmph.” Kuvasz folds his arms, glaring back at Whisper. “You don’t need to worry about that. The runt of the litter is not worth any Mandalorian’s time. Not even mine.” Whisper looks down, slowly stepping towards Misri.

“Right, you two.” You step between Whisper and Kuvasz. “Let’s just let bygones be bygones alright. Nobody did anything to each other so… just try not to wreck my ship okay?” Kuvasz nods, respecting you. Whisper grunts, nodding as well. “Goodness, sometimes I feel like a maid or something.”

Misri smirks, putting her tools away. “I wouldn’t mind you being a maid, Rhys.” You roll your eyes.

“Captain Cykgil, since you are here however.” Whisper walks up to you. “I would very much like to spar with you.” Everyone looks at her, confused. “As the Echani tradition mandates, if I am to join your crew, I wish to see if you are indeed a worthy fighter that I can follow into battle.” She thumps her chest with a loud metallic clang echoing through the machine shop. “An unarmed bout, like the honorable ones of old.”

Well…

> Eh, you have time you guess. Humor her.
> “No thanks. I’d rather not.”
> Other
>>
>>45517022
>Eh, you have time you guess. Humor her.
>>
>>45517022
How many credits did we get for selling those shuttles to the empire?
>>
>>45517022
>>
>>45517022
Does that mean you will take off your limbs?
>>
>>45517175
20,000 credits.
>>
>>45517022
>>
>>45517388
so with the bounty on the droids that is 22000? Right?
>>
>>45517022
>> Eh, you have time you guess. Humor her.

we do kind of have a running tab of whuppin' the shit out of little girls.
>>
>>45517789
We only beat up forn. Unless you count the inquisitors
>>
>>45518114
I count them.
>>
> Eh, you have time you guess. Humor her.

You sigh. “Alright, I’ll humor you.” You throw off your jacket and roll up your sleeves. “I got some time before we land in Nal Hutta.”

She nods as well. She grabs the collar of her robe tightly, then throws the entire thing off, revealing herself wearing nothing but black shorts and tight fitting white wraps around her chest underneath her armor plating. “Very well.” She steps forward, then prepares herself in a defensive posture, her hands up and her third arm folded into her back. “The honor is mine, Captain Cykgil.” You blink. No, it’s all yours, really. “Whenever you are ready.”

“Oh, I’m more than ready-“

The next thing you know, you’re on the floor, your head hurts, and you think a bit of blood is pooling in your mouth. Ugh, now it hurts. You look over to see Kuvasz, rather amusedly staring at you while Misri chuckles a little. Damn it, guys. Have some faith! You stand up, then see Whisper adjusting the wrist on her new cybernetic arm. “Okay, I wasn’t ready that time,” you say.

“You said you were ready,” she says.

“I-“ … okay she’s not wrong. “Again, let’s try that again.”

She nods. “Very well.” She again assumes a defensive posture. Don’t get distracted this time old boy. “Are you ready?”

This time, you just give her a nod. And this time, you do see her coming this time. You step out of the way. Instinct takes over now. You can hear the whistle and wooshing of kicks and punches being thrown at you. You can’t see her move, she’s fast. Real fast. You can’t hit what you can’t see. All you can hear is the mechanical rattle of her cybernetic limbs, the crashing of air as she strikes, and the meaty thump of her fist connecting into your gut.

“Come on, put up a good fight!” yells Kuvasz.

“Yeah, show her, Rhys!” Misri cheers.

You just need to catch her. You swing, and you hear a yelp. She falls to the ground, at a kneel, holding her cheek. Ha! You made contact!

[1/3]
>>
>>45518174
[2/3]

And in the next second, she does too. You’re staring up at the ceiling now, the corners of your eyes blackened a little, the feeling of a tooth loose. She got you again. She stands over you, putting her robes back on. “A good fight that time, Captain Cykgil.” She bows to you, then holds out her hand. You sigh, taking it, then she helps you up. “I must admit, you’re probably the only opponent I have ever actually defeated in a straight fight. Even with my cybernetics, my Sisters are far more… skilled than I am.”

“Ah, whatever,” you say. “Hope you enjoyed that. I don’t do spars all that often. You want to spar, talk to Kuvasz.”

“No thanks,” he says.

Whisper nods to you, then pulls down her mask, revealing at least a normal face underneath. She smiles to you. “Still, you show yourself to have skill, but… you seem to waste it, somehow. I am unsure.” She what? “Though, if you are ever interested, I will be happy to spar with you again.”

You smirk. “Sure, we can always hold a rematch in my quarters,” you say.

“Of course,” says Whisper. “A more private place for-“ Misri coughs, getting her attention. “Yes?” Misri walks over and whispers into Whisper’s ear. At that, Whisper’s good eye blinks in surprise, and she looks over at Misri in shock. “Oh. Oh! Well- that- I’m flattered,” she says. “But er…” Whisper coughs, quickly running her hands down her waist and hurriedly pulling her robes on. “My- my Sisters were always the beautiful ones, sorry,” she mutters as she walks away.

You glare at Misri. “Aw, come on.”

“She’s way too innocent, Rhys, come on.” You roll your eyes. You guess you can understand that. You're due to land soon at Nal Hutta anyway.

-

-
>>
>>45518194
[3/3]

The ship has been cleared for landing at a space port on the musky and horrid world of Nal Hutta. You’ve been here before once, and only once. Once was enough. You could tell there was something illegal going on just by how the place smelled as you all stepped down the boarding ramp. And despite the hustle and bustle of the space port around you, you could tell for sure that this was no place of civilized trade. Credits were stolen rather than given, slaves were caught and sold, and spice was being spilled and snorted like it was some new air.

Kuvasz snarls a little, taking in the air. “I can already tell I’m going to hate it here.”

“Relax,” says Vikker. “This is my kind of place. You just stay by me and Rhys here, we’ll guide you through no questions asked.”

You nod. First things, first. You need to find Fearghus the Hutt. Rotta already told you he wasn’t too popular around these parts, so it wasn’t be easy.

> Test the local cantinas. There’s always a drunk or two with some loose lips.
> The animal fighting pits always have some hutts willing to part with information. Plus it’s free entertainment.
> See if the local slave auction has caught Fearghus’ eye. Maybe the guy likes Twi’lek women as much as he loves Kaleesh culture.
> Other
>>
>>45518218
>The animal fighting pits always have some hutts willing to part with information. Plus it’s free entertainment.
>>
>>45518218
> See if the local slave auction has caught Fearghus’ eye. Maybe the guy likes Twi’lek women as much as he loves Kaleesh culture.
> Other
>>
>>45518218
>The animal fighting pits always have some hutts willing to part with information. Plus it’s free entertainment.
>>
>>45518218
>> The animal fighting pits always have some hutts willing to part with information. Plus it’s free entertainment.

fight pits seem like this guy's kinda place.
>>
So wait, is Nal Hutta (legitimately) in Jabba's pocket, or are there various Hutt cartels outside Jabba's?
>>
>>45518345
The Hutt Cartel is mostly governed by Hutts who all have a stake in their own small little ventures, but overall Jabba is the big cheese.
>>
>>45518218
>Test the local cantinas. There’s always a drunk or two with some loose lips.
>>
>>45518218
> The animal fighting pits always have some hutts willing to part with information. Plus it’s free entertainment.
>>
>>45518218
>> See if the local slave auction has caught Fearghus’ eye. Maybe the guy likes Twi’lek women as much as he loves Kaleesh culture

Maybe Kaleesh slaves?

>>45517388
Little cheap for a shuttle but i assume it's because of its condition and the empire kind of low balled us because we were busy.
>>
>>45518218
>> The animal fighting pits always have some hutts willing to part with information. Plus it’s free entertainment.
>>

-

-

A pair of Nexu claw and tear at each other, armored up in heavy leathers and metal plates to enhance their survivability. One of them was an albino nexu with blinding white fur and piercing red eyes wearing black leather plates named “Naga”. And the other was a brown furred breed from Coruscant with a metal plate sowed over a lost eye and more durasteel segments clinking across its belly and back name “Typho”. Typho had the armor advantage, while Naga had the flexibility and drive to teeth at the plates. Finally, Naga exposed a weakness, shattering some plates in her teeth. And finally, Naga drove home and snapped Typho’s neck to the cheer of many.

“Aw… poor nexu,” says Misri. “They look so beaten.”

“They are,” says Vikker. “Otherwise they’d rip us apart rather than the other nexu.”

“A savage sport,” says Whisper.

You and your party walk around the pits, seeing more animals from nexu to Kowakian Monkey-Lizards, to katarns duking it out for the entertainment of many. Everyone from humans, devaronians, Twi’leks, zabraks, and others, but mostly hutts.

And one hutt you find is sitting at a large table, overseeing the action. He fiddles with his glasses overseeing the many holobooks he has to keep track of, betting books most likely. “Ah, good day,” he says to you in basic. “Have you come to place a bet on one of our many animals today? If you are here to bet on Typho, unfortunately he has met with a grisly end.” He motions to Typho’s owner, a young Twi’lek girl, crying over his limp corpse. “You are far too late to have your money stolen on him, sadly.”

“Who are you?”

[1/3]
>>
>>45519192
[2/2]

“I am Cordaw the Hutt,” he says. “Proprietor of this space port’s finest fighting pits. We have everything from the nexu, the acklay, the katarn, the fur spiders, and more! Everything you want to see fight, we have it here! Do you wish to enter with a pet or perhaps place a bet? We have initial entry fees of 1,000 credits.”

“No,” you say. “I’m here to ask about a Fearghus the Hutt.”

Cordaw gasps, then gags a little. “Ugh! That freak!?” He shakes his head.

“What’s wrong with him?” you ask.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s his obsession with Kaleesh culture or perhaps his disgusting lust for combat! Ugh!” Cordaw rubs at one of his chins, groaning. “Oh, the stories I could tell. I sometimes sell some beasts that come to me orphaned to him, he uses them in his own arena where he occasionally holds his own death matches with slaves or people looking to make names of themselves either as bounty hunters or assassins, the likes. I never could stand it though, it is absolutely savage.”

“And this isn’t?” asks Misri.

“I have standards!” he says. “I at least keep my beasts fed and well domesticated. And if an entrant’s beast dies after a good service life, he is compensated very well. What Fearghus does… starving animals to make them more vicious, beating them, ugh!” He acts as if he has any moral superiority. “Anyway, I do know him. Why, do you wish to see him?”

“Maybe,” you say. “Do you know where we can find him?”

“Yes, but he doesn’t talk with just anybody,” says Cordaw. “Unless you are selling beasts of battle or attempting to get into his good graces as a fighter, he will not even talk with you. Not even those Kaleesh warriors he colludes with will associate with you unless you are proven as a warrior in their eyes.”

You sigh. Then what?

> You’re going to have to catch an animal then.
> You’re going to have to relive the Arena.
> “Just tell me where he is. I’ll handle the rest.”
> Other
>>
>>45519213
>You’re going to have to catch an animal then.
>>
>>45519213
>> You’re going to have to relive the Arena.

we can do this
>>
>>45519213
>You’re going to have to catch an animal then.
>>
>>45519213
>>
>>45519213
>>
>>45519213
>>
>>45519213
>>
>>45519267
>>45519292
>>45519347
Why capture an animal? Didn't we go to Nal Hutta because we were 'in a rush?'

This is going to take time and money.
>>
>>45519366
Putting Rhys's life on the line in the arena - when he's not a dedicated fighter - isn't much better.
>>
>>45519213
>> You’re going to have to relive the Arena
>>
>>45519399
He's no slouch in a fight either. He spent several months as a slave fighting in a arena.
>>
>>45517001
has anybody realized that we are an untrained force user yet or am i the only one?
>>
where are we going to find an animal anyway?
>>
>>45519560
I'm pretty sure everyone has realized this
>>
>>45519588
and we aren't capitalizing on this so we can be an even better pilot
>>
>>45519560
Half of our antagonists have realized it, I would hope so.

>>45519610
Rhys would have to believe in the force for that to happen.
>>
>>45519560
Everyone has realized it a dozen threads ago, and the people who didn't realize it had it explicitly told by the QM. We aren't doing anything with it because we don't need hokey space magic when we've got a good ship and a good crew.
>>
>>45519213
>>
>>45519677
>when we've got a good ship and a good crew.
Don't forget a good blaster and a half dozen plasma grenades.
>>
>>45519677
Plus the archetype for scoundrels once said:

"...good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living? That's something else."
>>
>>45519626
He does believe to some extent but he doesn't believe he has it.
>>

“Show me the way, I want to fight in that Arena?”

Cordaw stares at you right in the eye. “… you sure? You seem a little…” He looks at you up and down, as if examining his latest catch. “Skinny.”

Kuvasz steps up next to you, then places his hand on your shoulder. “I can vouch for him. Rhys is a very fine fighter, and I believe that he will emerge from Fearghus’ ring victorious.” Cordaw gasps again. Well, there’s nothing like having a Mandalorian vouch for you. You smile, folding your arms. “Show us to Fearghus’ combat arena.”

“Hm. Very well. If you’re that desperate to talk with him, I will arrange for transport.” He slithers out of the desk, his skin popping out of the desk and leaving behind a sticky trail of slime as he slithers up next to you. “Mind you, you will need to disarm and you will not have your…” He motions up and down your body, showing off your grenades, your blasters, your disruptor rifle, everything. “Well, everything besides the shin and the wrist guards.”

“That’s fine,” you say.

“Very well.” He motions one of his droids over.

“Wait,” says Misri. “You’re going to throw yourself in a combat arena? Are you sure about that?”

“I survived a month or two in an arena before R5 came to save me,” you say. “There’s nothing that Fearghus has that can kill me.” You hope.

-

-

[1/2]
>>
>>45519914
[2/2]

The next thing you know, you’re sitting on a bench in one of the staging rooms beneath Fearghus’ great big arena. You saw it jutting out of the wastes of Nal Hutta like some glorious jewel. But you can keep polishing the fodder all you want, it’s still going to be fodder. You could smell the musky and harsh scent of blood and sweat in the air as people were being dressed, choosing their weapons, or praying that they lived. Species of all types, twi’leks, humans, sullustans, trandoshans, mon calamari, and more.

One of them walks up to you. A Mon Calamari wearing some black combat armor. “Well, well, look at the fresh meat,” he says smugly. He puts his foot up onto the bench next to you as you look up at him. “So, you a slave or just looking to get yourself eaten, bud?”

“Looking to get myself eaten,” you say. He snorts, shaking his head. “I’m just trying to get myself close to Fearghus.”

“We all do,” he says. “You got a weapon?”

You did.

> You chose a vibrosword, for style points.
> You chose a static pike, for reach and safety.
> You had Misri smuggle your DC-17 in. Forget fighting by this guy’s rules.
> Other
>>
>>45519914
Not even our commando sword?
>>
>>45519936
>The DX Commando Vibrosword
>>
>>45519936
>>
>>45519936
>The commando sword
>>
>>45519936
>> You chose a vibrosword, for style points.
>>
>>45519936
>Other
Droid Commando Sword
>>
>>45519936
>BX-Droid Commando Vibrosword

I mean we gave Misri her own Virbosword now we can use ours.
>>
>>45519936
Is our Commando Sword a legal weapon to use for the arena or is this smuggled?
>>
> Other

You stab your command vibrosword into the sandy floor. The Mon Calamari’s face scrunches into one of skepticism. “You weren’t offered that one,” he says.

“No, but it was the only thing they let me have,” you say. You stand up off the bench, then hang it off of your back. “And let me tell you, Commando droids don’t let you have these for free.” He smiles a little, admirably. “What about you, tough guy?”

He draws a spear, thumping the bottom of the shaft on the ground. “Spear. Nothing more elegant save for a lightsaber.” Hm. Now that you think about it…. No, Misri still hasn’t got her lightsaber working yet anyway. “Looking forward to the fight then?” You nod. Might as well get this over with.

You hear a siren blare through the quarters. It’s time to go. You join a crowd of around twenty other fighters, some slaves, some wide-eyed boys looking to make their marks, and then there’s you. You start marching on the sandy ground, walking towards the ray of the light at the end of the tunnel. Death itself. Reminds you of that time in the Arena, those were dark days. But, you’re only here to impress Fearghus, not to survive.

And the moment you step out, you’re blinded by the lights shining down on you. Your ears are assaulted by the cacophony of thousands cheering for you and your fellow fighters to die a messy death on this field. The arena itself is huge, huge enough to fit an entire army and then some. You could barely even see Kuvasz, Misri, Vikker, and Whisper in the crowd watching you. They’re ready to bail you out in case something goes wrong.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong. You all step out into the center of the arena, then raise your weapons. “Hail, Fearghus!” you yell.

[1/3]
>>
>>45520685
[2/3]

Out of a luxurious viewing box in front of you comes a pair of Kaleesh warriors, painted with blue tribal war paint, wearing white wraps and leather plates, and war masks with splattered blue paint on them. The Woad tribe, you recognize those marks, displaced during the Clone Wars. And behind them comes the Hutt himself, wearing his own specially made Kaleesh war mask, and wearing a blue cape over his incredibly bulky and fat body.

> Fearghus the Hutt <
> The Hutt Warlord of Nal Hutta <

“Here ye, here ye!” he screams. “Ye have come from near and far and far and wide to witness the glory of vicious combat”

One of the slaves next to you panics a little, shaking where he stands. “I have to get out of here! I don’t want to die like this! Not like this!”

“Relax,” says one of the dedicated fighters.

Fearghus continues. “As a young Hutt, I considered myself a scholar, a historian, whereupon I discovered my spiritual ancestry with the Kaleesh tribes and clans! Here, I will grant onto all of you, the fortune of battle. Look upon these fine and brave warriors in this arena, as they will with their bodies and their blood tell of legends passed from generation, of warfare fought between brothers and sisters for millennia! Who among you… is too cowardly to stay!?” The crowd erupts in a vicious and bloody chant, calling for your blood.

It almost makes you sick, seeing this many people want you to die. Now that you think about it, give it a couple of years, and it might literally be this many people who want you to die.

One of the slaves panics however, and makes a break for the wall. “Cutter, wait!” yells another slave. Cutter hurries to the wall, and starts trying to climb his way to freedom, amongst the honeycombed walls. Suddenly, he’s snatched up in the maw of a giant armored eel, he screams as he’s dragged away into the dark depths to be eaten alive. “Ah, poor Cutter!”
>>
>>45520698
[3/3]

“A vicious reminder to you too cowardly to fight! My pet eels from the Rishi moon will sort you out! Let us begin with battle! Those who survive will eat for free tonight with me and my fellow Kaleesh to their heart’s desire! And to make things more interesting…” He taps a button on a control panel next to him. Out of the four corners of the arena come chained up nexu, scarred and obviously starved and waiting for a meal. “You slaves and volunteers will take part in a little reenactment of the Clone Wars. You are the Separatist hordes, on the far planet of Ryloth! The climate is harsh, blood has been spilled all over the sands of the fair planet! And defeat is inevitable, as closing in now are the innumerable hordes of the Ryloth Resistance and the Grand Army of the Republic!”

Bursting out of the gate now come dozens of Twi’lek slaves wielding vibro axes and swords, hopped up and frenzied on drugs, wearing white armor made to evoke the image of Clone troopers. Everyone in your little group starts breaking and running off to save themselves or find greater glory.

> Rally what people are left. Nobody ever won a battle by themselves… at least, nobody that wasn’t you.
> Find a good place to stay back and let everything blow over. You’ll face those too tired and too wounded to fight back.
> Hurry in and charge. You gotta make this look good.
> Other
>>
>>45520719
>Rally what people are left. Nobody ever won a battle by themselves… at least, nobody that wasn’t you.
Gotta make a statement.
>>
>>45520719
Form up into a shield wall (shields not required) and stay together tell everyone to cover each other.
>>
>>45520719
>Rally what people are left. Nobody ever won a battle by themselves… at least, nobody that wasn’t you.
>>
>>45520719
>> Rally what people are left. Nobody ever won a battle by themselves… at least, nobody that wasn’t you.

fuckity shit, the gladiators aren't supposed to win these!
>>
>>45520719
> Rally what people are left. Nobody ever won a battle by themselves… at least, nobody that wasn’t you.
>But don't focus so much on rallying/leading that you stay out of the fray, after all getting a positive audience with Mr. Hutt probably won't happen if we seem cowardly. Is he not Entertained?
>>
>>45520719
>>
>>45520719
>> Rally what people are left. Nobody ever won a battle by themselves… at least, nobody that wasn’t you.

Same thing with the Stormtroopers back on the station. Poor Sarge.
>>
oh hey I remember this scene from gladiator
>>
>>45519726
Which why don't we rig their mechanisms up to remote detonators it would solve the whole sticking to your hand thing.
>>
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Blurrg

If he's reenacting Rhyloh, be prepare for these guys.
>>

You grab the collar of one cowering slave and throw him at your feet. “Get up!” A Twi’lek runs at you, screaming his head off. You swing your sword and slice his throat, sending him to the floor. The crowd cheers at your brutal display. Another slave is dragged into one of the wall holes by a Rishi eel, screaming all the while. “Get up!” You kick the slave, and he hurries to stand up and wield his sword. A few fighters see your display of fighting prowess and leadership, then come over to join you. “Come on, form a line!”

Some crazed Twi’leks notice the growing crowd of fighters. They rush at you, foaming the mouth, spice beneath their nostrils and their eyes as they come at you. You lead your makeshift little squad in fighting and killing these drugheads. You smack one Twi’lek in the face with the blunt of your blade, and that Mon Calamari fighter from earlier finishes him with a stab to the gut. “What’s your angle!?” he asks.

“We stay together, we survive,” you say. “This ain’t my first time in a place like this.” He nods, keeping his sword up. Suddenly, one of the fighters is struck by an arrow. He falls over, dead. You all look to see the Twi’leks drawing bows and shooting at you. “Get those Twi’leks!” You all charge at them in one group, scaring them. They try to fire some hasty shots at you, but fail completely, and are massacred by your growing mob of slaves and fighters. Some more suicidal Twi’leks try charging you on their own, but are cut down by the teamwork of slave and fighter.

The crowd cheers and roars at your success. You’ve actually managed to save most people here.

That can’t be a good sign.

[1/3]
>>
>>45521363
[2/3]

“Release the animals!” yells Fearghus. Out of another gate comes a rampaging herd of twelve blurrgs. The fast and furious beasts trample over the remaining twi’leks. You all start running, hurrying to get into a tighter formation. One poor fighter trips before he can get in, and immediately is bitten down on the head. He’s thrashed around like a doll before being tossed into a swarm of the beasts and devoured alive. The others crash into your formation, sending you all to the ground. You slice a blurrg below the mouth, killing it. Others hurry to swarm blurrgs out of position, knocking them over to kill them.

But another tackles you down and sends you to the floor. It stamps its foot down on your chest, pinning you. Drool and slobber rains on your face as you feel your impending death coming.

But suddenly it receives a spear to the mouth. The Mon Calamari runs over, holding out his hand. “Get up!” You grab it, smiling. Damn, you owe him. Another blurrg chomps down on a slave, killing him instantly. ‘Look out!” he yells.

Before you can do anything, a blurrg leaps over and snaps his jaws down on the Mon Calamari’s head. You cringe as you see the blurrg thrash the body around, then toss it away. Damn it! You’re one of the last remaining. One slave is trying to climb the wall, but like the first, is eaten alive by the Rishi eel. Another pair are trying to ward away the blurrgs with spears. They manage to kill a few, but are swarmed by one of the last remaining blurrgs.

And that’s it. The last blurrg looks at you, hungrily, not even caring about the death of its herd. It just wants food, and you’re a ration pack for a castaway. It charges at you.

And you slice it in half. Its head falls to the ground.
>>
>>45521384
[3/3]

You wipe your brow. Now you can suddenly feel your heart almost exploding out of your chest, and your muscles aching from the swing of the sword. “You there!” You turn around. Suddenly, a squad of D-Wing droids fly out from behind Fearghus, and surround you. They fold up their wings and point their blasters at you, cocking their heads. “You are ruining history! You were supposed to die!”

“… well, sorry to disappoint!” you shout back. The crowd laughs at your response.

“Who are you!?” yells Fearghus. “Tell me why I should not release my finest warriors against you!”

> “Go ahead. I’ll kill them like the rest.”
> “My name is Rhys Cykgil. I need to talk to you.”
> “Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot here.”
> Other
>>
>>45521407
>“My name is Rhys Cykgil. I need to talk to you.”
>>
>>45521407
>> “My name is Rhys Cykgil. I need to talk to you.”
>>
>>45521407
>>
>>45521407
> “Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot here.”
>>
>>45521407
>"Is it not the victor who decides history? Regardless I seek an audience with you."
>>
>>45521407
>I am a LOT better looking than any Separatist.
>>
>>45521407
>Other
"My name is Rhys Cykgil, and I have proven my skill at fighting on the ground is as good as I am in a fighter. Do you dispute my ability?"
>>
>>45521428
>>45521443
>>45521448
>>45521560
Why are we telling him our name? We are on the wrong side of the rebels he's aiding.

>>45521407

> “Go ahead. I’ll kill them like the rest.”
>>

“My name is Rhys Cykgil. I need to talk to you!” you yell back at him. The crowd all confusedly mutter with each other as Fearghus and his Kaleesh warriors stare at you. “It’s important!

“What is so important that you would crash my arena and spoil my history!?” he yells back.

“Look, can we just talk!?” you shout. “Hell, I’ll fight anybody you want, all I ask is that we have a nice –civilized- conversation with each other, no strings attached!” You throw your sword into the ground. “You can send all this and more at me, but by goodness, I will not leave until you tell me what you know!”

Fearghus takes a minute to process this, then slowly, his lips curl into a smile. “Hahaha!” He starts laughing loudly. His Kaleesh bodyguard look back at him then back at you. “Haha! Fine, you may have words with the exalted Fearghus the Kaleesh! Droids, escort him to me.” The D-Wings step up to you, then march towards one of the entry gates. You have to step over the corpses of several slaves and Blurrgs, and that one Mon Calamari.

You gotta say, it was not fun being stuck in an arena again.

-

-

[1/2]
>>
>>45522076
[2/2]

You and your party have reunited, and come to the throne room of Fearghus the so-called Kaleesh. He sits upon a bed, lavished and cared for by a handful of Twi’lek slaves. Kaleesh guards stand at the walls, ready to storm you if anything goes wrong. “Jeleem, brother.” One of his Kaleesh bodyguards steps up to him. “Does he have anything?”

“Cykgil appears to have disarmed himself, all he possesses was the sword,” he says. “It is of mass production make, exalted one. Clearly inferior to our own shonti spears.”

“Feh!” Fearghus looks down at you and your crew. “You command an interesting crew, Cykgil. A Mandalorian, a blind girl, an Aqualish, and a partially rebuilt Echani.” He shakes his head. “What have you come to seek audience for?”

“I’m looking for the Force Harvester.” Fearghus blinks, surprised, but not completely so. “I was told it came through the Hutts as a middleman, I was wondering if you knew anything about it, where it was going, who wanted it.” The D-Wing droids step out from behind Fearghus, staring at him.

Fearghus grunts. “I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“I think you do,” you say.

“Oh?” He snorts. “And what, might I ask, are you willing to do about it?”

> Charisma: “Perhaps we can resolve this over a drink, maybe a meal?”
> Intelligence: “I must say, Fearghus. That mask over on the wall there, that mask used to belong to Ronderu Iij Kummar right?”
> Skill: “I’ll fight you for it.”
> Other
>>
>>45522114
> Intelligence: “I must say, Fearghus. That mask over on the wall there, that mask used to belong to Ronderu Iij Kumma
>>
>>45522114
>> Intelligence: “I must say, Fearghus. That mask over on the wall there, that mask used to belong to Ronderu Iij Kummar right?”
>>
>>45522114
>> Intelligence: “I must say, Fearghus. That mask over on the wall there, that mask used to belong to Ronderu Iij Kummar right?”
>>
>>45522114
>Skill: “I’ll fight you for it.”
>>
>>45522114
>>
>>45522114
>Intelligence: “I must say, Fearghus. That mask over on the wall there, that mask used to belong to Ronderu Iij Kummar right?
>>
>>45522114
> Intelligence: “I must say, Fearghus. That mask over on the wall there, that mask used to belong to Ronderu Iij Kummar right?”

might as well show off a little as we are a freelance antiquarian after all.
>>
> Intelligence: “I must say, Fearghus. That mask over on the wall there, that mask used to belong to Ronderu Iij Kummar didn’t it?”

“Oh?” Fearghus slowly rolls off of his bed, then starts sliding his way down to you as you walk over to it. Your party stands by the door, waiting for you to get this over with. But considering you’re about to go all out on what knowledge of Kaleesh culture you have, this could be a while. “You know of Ronderu?”

“Yeah,” you say. You won’t say that you actually retrieved this mask from a burial site and you almost died doing it. “Legends tell that she was one of the finest swordmasters of all Kaleesh.”

“Yes, it is dreadful that those graverobbers would dare desecrate her grave,” he says in response. You bite down on your tongue, trying to stop yourself from looking too guilty. The Kaleesh next to you nods, bowing to the mask of Ronderu. “You know Kaleesh culture, Cykgil?”

“I do, I have an interest in xenoanthropology,” you say. “The tale of Ronderu is a sad one indeed.”

The Kaleesh nods. “But for the time she spent in life, that is what will make her a God in death. That is the way of the Kaleesh, and it shall always be our way.” You look over at Kuvasz, and he shrugs in response. “Your Mandalorian friend seems judgemental. Do not worry, we are above such petty displays of strength and brutality. We fight not for fighting’s sake, we fight to make ourselves Gods! Spirits be praised, yes?”

“Oh, yes, yes,” you say.

Fearghus scratches at his cape, looking at you. “Hm. Tell you what, Cykgil. Perhaps I may know something about this so-called ‘Force Harvester’. You strike me as a relatively impressionable person.”

“Ah, well, you know.” You shrug. “I aim to please.”

[1/2]
>>
>>45523096
[2/2]

“Me and my Kaleesh warriors did have a hand in moving the Force Harvester when it came to us,” he says. But before he can say more, a blaster bolt quickly flies past you and shatters the mask of Ronderu. The Kaleesh warriors all go stiff, drawing their weapons and looking at the D-Wings.

They march over to Fearghus. “Fearghus, you are breaking your oath of silence on this matter,” says one of them in a screeching monotone. “General Nautilus will not be pleased by this.”

Fearghus huffs. “I-…” He looks over at his Kaleesh bodyguards, then at the D-Wings.

“We can ignore this happened for the sake of the tribe,” says the D-Wing.

Fearghus swallows deeply, then nods. “Yes. Yes.” He looks over at you. “S-… sorry, I er… I must be speaking crazily. I know nothing of a Force Harvester. You should probably leave.”

> “Yeah, we’ll get going.”
> “Hold on, droid. You and I need to talk.”
> “You can’t be scared of these droids! Show some backbone!”
> Other
>>
>>45523120
>> “You can’t be scared of these droids! Show some backbone!”

Some Kaleesh warrior you turn out to be.
>>
>>45523120
> “You can’t be scared of these droids! Show some backbone!”
>>
>>45523120
>“You can’t be scared of these droids! Show some backbone!”
>>
>>45523120
>> “You can’t be scared of these droids! Show some backbone!”
>>
>>45523120

Obviously this is the real master
>>
>>45523120
>“Hold on, droid. You and I need to talk.”
>Other
I demand to be allowed to fight this droid for his memory banks!
>>
>>45523120

yeah >>45523252 sound pretty good
>>
>>45523120
>>45523190
>>45523252
these.
>>
>>45523252
They did break a priceless artifact, maybe a duel will help not to mention we have boomba.
>>

“Hold on, we need to talk with your droid.” You push Fearghus aside. Another Kaleesh steps in front of you, but you shove him away. He makes to attack you, but Fearghus stops him as you advance on the droids. “Listen, droid. I’m after that Force Harvester, you can’t stop that. Now let me fight this droid for his memory banks, Fearghus.”

The D-Wing cocks his head, zooming his iris on you. “You want to fight me with me. Ha, ha, ha.” The other droids laugh as well. “Ha, ha, ha. Foolish. If you were to kill me, the thermite in my brain would cook my memory banks alive, thus destroying what information you hope to gain, human.”

“Wait.” One of the D-Wings cocks his head in confusion. “We have thermite in our heads?”

“Yes,” says one of the others. “Did you not know that?”

“No. I don’t want my memory banks to be cook-“ One of the D-Wings blasts the protesting D-Wing. The head of the D-Wing immediately goes up in white hot flames, cooking up everything valuable.

“We have a deal with Fearghus.” Completely ignoring that they just shot one of their own, the D-Wing jabs you with one of his blaster wings. “He remains silent on the Force Harvester, and we do not destroy the Kaleesh tribal village in the shadow of his palace. Think about it, all those women and children, dead because one Hutt could not keep his mouth shut.”

The Kaleesh bodyguard steps in front of you. “This hutt gave us food, water, and a home. You will speak kindly of him, metallic one, or you will die.” You gently push him to the side.

“Hmph, organic arrogance,” says the D-Wing.

Fearghus coughs. “Please, just stay silent. For the sake of the tribe!”

“I will not tolerate an insult to you, exalted one!” says the Kaleesh.

> “Come on, Fearghus! You’re Kaleesh, stand up for yourself.”
> “Fine, be a hutt for the rest of your life. I’m getting that Harvester one way or the other.”
> Other
>>
>>45523780
>Stay your blade.

>I have other business, I want to buy some new equipment.

Use this as a excuse to get him alone, and then plan a way to save the village.
>>
>>45523780
> “Come on, Fearghus! You’re Kaleesh, stand up for yourself.”
>>
>>45523780
>Get Fergus alone and try to reach a comprise to save the village
>>
>>45523780
>“Come on, Fearghus! You’re Kaleesh, stand up for yourself.”
>>
>>45523817
>>45523856
>>45523885
guys we are still surrounded by some droids, we need to plan this out and Fergus is a big target.

Pretend to back down and be friendly to trick the droids (their based on the B1 model so their not that bright) and get Fergus in private so we can try to find a way to save this tribe and get info on the Force Harvester.
>>
>>45523919
This is a good point.
>>
>>45523780
>> “Fine, be a hutt for the rest of your life. I’m getting that Harvester one way or the other.”
>>
>>45523780
>>45523821
>>45523859
>>45523919
Supporting these.
>>
>>45523976
It seems being discreet will be the better options to go in this case.

The tensions between the droids and the Kaleesh are tense and its a matter of time before something breaks down and the Hutt will lose everything.
>>
> Other

“Calm down, calm down.” You gently pat the Kaleesh on the back, and he turns to glare at you from beneath the holes in his war mask. You almost feel scared by the look of it. You were, at one point, maybe as a kid, but definitely not now. With a shake of the head, you say, “Listen. Maybe we just had a big misunderstanding. I’m going to talk to Fearghus for a little bit, we’ll discuss some business. We need not involve any innocents or anything.”

The droids cock their heads, then turn around and start walking away. “You are on report, human,” says the D-Wing. They leave behind the smoking hulk of their comrade.

That leaves you with Fearghus. Whisper has this to say, “You cannot expect to stay under the rule of such droids forever, Hutt. Surely you have to realize they will eventually destroy you and your kind.”

“Whisper is right,” you say. You lead Fearghus towards the door. “Perhaps we can come to an understanding, Fearghus. Maybe if I find a way to get your people out of the predicament they’re in, we can talk rewards.”

He snorts. “You seek to extort me?”

“What choice do you have?” you respond. He opens the door, and he motions to your right to see a small village centered around a large bonfire. But in the distance, you can see the hovering patrols of what look to be absolutely massive magna Tri-droids, backed up by flocks of D-Wings. “… I see you don’t have much of one.”

“We Kaleesh are a proud race,” he says. “But even we have no way to fight against such firepower.”

Kuvasz crosses his arms. “… we do,” he whispers. Hm.

> “You know, it’d be really unfortunate if some pirates were to knock over those Tri-droids. I’ll be right back.”
> “Listen, you tell me what I want to hear, I’ll find a way to deal with those droids.”
> Other
>>
>>45524511
Would qt mandos ride tridroids into battle? It sounds like something they would do.

> “You know, it’d be really unfortunate if some pirates were to knock over those Tri-droids. I’ll be right back.”
>>
>>45524511
>> “You know, it’d be really unfortunate if some pirates were to knock over those Tri-droids. I’ll be right back.”

Time For Misri to use her new Fighter,
>>
>>45524511
>> “You know, it’d be really unfortunate if some pirates were to knock over those Tri-droids. I’ll be right back.”
>>
Well no one ever accused a battle droid of being smart
>>
>>45524573
They have Thermite bombs, and our cargo is full.

It's sad but we can't get them
>>
>>45524667
I was thinking they were droid tri-fighters for some reason.
>>
>>45524858
I gotta admit, I'd love it if Tri-fighters could somehow have a walker mode like the Vultures but alas.
>>
>>45524877
It doesn't look very practical though
>>
>>45524511

Air Strike? We have Turbo Lasers or should we rely on bomb or torpedos
>>
>>45524877
I absolutely bullshitted one out of the lego tri-droid.
>>

“You know, it’d be really unfortunate if some pirates were to knock over those Tri-droids,” you say. Fearghus looks at you, confused. “I better go back to my ship. Get myself outta here in case they make a run on the village and on this palace here! I’ve got my entire crew to think about, right?”

Whisper nods. “That’s right, if pirates were to attack the Tri-droids, perhaps-“ Misri places her hand on Whisper’s mouth, silencing her. “What?” Misri whispers in Whisper’s ear. “… oh. I mean, yes that would be unfortunate.”

“I’ll just call my droids to pick us up,” you say. “You stay here, Fearghus, don’t go anywhere. Me and mine will be back in a little while.” Fearghus and his Kaleesh bodyguards look at you as you step down the stairs up to his palace. They’re probably confused now, but hey, maybe it’s time you do a little public service for once.

“What is your plan?” asks Kuvasz.

“We take out the droids, Fearghus is grateful, he gives up what he knows, boom. We’re done here,” you say.

“That’s a lot of droids though,” says Vikker.

“They’re just droids,” you respond dismissively. You bring up your comm-link. “Lev, mark my location, come pick us up. We got some community service to do.”

[1/2]
>>
File: Barloz-class_freighter.jpg (92 KB, 448x400) Image search: [Google]
Barloz-class_freighter.jpg
92 KB, 448x400
>>45525202
[2/2]

-

-

You had Lev pick you up in some non-descript hills nearby. With that, you were able to mount up in your fighters, and now were approaching the Tri-droids in attack formation. You were at the forefront, Misri and Sparks were on your left, and Kuvasz and the H-Wing was on your right. “Alright,” you call. “Everybody ready?” They all call yes. “Misri. This is going to be your first real combat. Stick close to Sparks, he’ll cover you.”

“Got it!” she says excitedly.

You pull on your mask, then lower your sunvisor. “Kuvasz, I want you to hit those Tri-droids first. The Lion’s Share will back us up with airburst concussion missiles on those D-Wings. I can tell those things are going to get annoying.”

“We’re approaching their sensor range,” says Vikker. “They’ll definitely see us now.”

And at that, you see D-Wings hanging off the head of the Tri-droids. They unfold wings, then start flying towards you in clusters of what appear to be over fifty plus droids. The five Tri-droids stop their patrol pattern, then slowly start to land so that their armament can be used. Alright, Rhys. What’s your first move?

> Draw as many D-Wings away, to allow the others free shots at the Tri-droids.
> Focus on the Tri-droids, biggest threat for the Kaleesh at the moment. The D-Wings are too small to be real threats to Starfighters anyway, you hope.
> Other
>>
>>45525220
>> Focus on the Tri-droids, biggest threat for the Kaleesh at the moment. The D-Wings are too small to be real threats to Starfighters anyway, you hope.
>>
>>45525220
>> Draw as many D-Wings away, to allow the others free shots at the Tri-droids.
>>
>>45525220
>>
>>45525220
>> Draw as many D-Wings away, to allow the others free shots at the Tri-droids

Sparks and our R-22 have a lot of fire power in terms of blaster fire, Misri and Kuvasz can use Photon Torpedos to clear out the Tri-Droids to give the warriors an opportunity to attack.
>>
>>45525220
Given the Barloz's targeting systems and the droids manning them it can still fire the concussion missiles at the D's while engaging the Tri droids right?
>>
>>45525551
It depends on positioning
>>
>>45525220
Pull their screening elements off and let our heavy hitters get to work.
>>

“Get on those Tri-droids. I’ll draw away the D-Wings!” you yell. Misri, Sparks, and Kuvasz break right, moving for a straifing run on the Tri-droids. The Tri-droids respond by pointing their great big laser cannons upwards and firing back. Easy enough to dodge, but certainly enough to discourage a direct attack.

That’s not you down there though, what’s happening now is you barreling through a huge formation of D-Wings. You fly right through. Your sensors go crazy with the intense amount of contacts, it’s almost like flying into a nest of waspworms. A few shakes of the craft here and there even indicate a few birdstrikes.

One of which impacts your cockpit directly. The droid zooms his iris on you. “Whoa! Hey!” He immediately slides off you do a roll. He screams as he flies into another one of his comrades and explodes. The D-wings immediately pulls a mass Immelman turn and start pursuing you. Some break off to pursue the others, but only a few. Suddenly, blaster bolts start flying past. Your shields sizzle and spark as some shots find their mark. “R5, how are the shields holding?”

He turns his head to you as he sits in the astromech socket. “I will be candid, if they allow fire at once, you’re buggered.”

“Thanks,” you say deadly. You spin and break left. The D-Wings start flying left to pursue you. You take a look back to see one of the Tri-droids fall over, in flames. That’s good, we’re making progress. “Kuvasz, how are the Tri-droids?”

“We just downed one, four to go!” he says excitedly.

Good, good. Now all you need is-

[1/2]
>>
File: Vulture_droid_deployment_pod2.png (691 KB, 1280x816) Image search: [Google]
Vulture_droid_deployment_pod2.png
691 KB, 1280x816
>>45526097
[2/2]

“Sir. I am detecting a larger signature approaching,” says R5. Oh, come on, reinforcements!? Your ship shakes as a few blaster bolts find their mark again.

Coming down out of the dark clouds of Nal Hutta was a circular pod. You recognized that. It’s an Automated Vulture deployment station! It unfolds, revealing a flight of six Vultures ready to attack. These Vultures have been painted black, with a white CIS logo painted upon their hull. They deploy, and immediately start diving towards you, approaching from the front. These Vulture droids have been modified from the looks of their wings, with fins flaring out from the sides and what appear to be a new set of blasters fitted as well.

> Elite Vulture Droids <
> General Nautilus’ retrofitted fighters <

They start firing at you, and this time your shields start getting cooked just by sheer proximity to the bolts.

> Go low, where your superior agility and skill can win.
> Go high, and hope you can dive on them from an unexpected angle.
> Sweep right and try and pull them towards the Barloz and its many personal defense weapons.
> Other
>>
>>45526114
>>
File: WHERE'S OUR COVER.jpg (60 KB, 840x632) Image search: [Google]
WHERE'S OUR COVER.jpg
60 KB, 840x632
>>45526114
> Sweep right and try and pull them towards the Barloz and its many personal defense weapons.

AND

>Wingman Command (Misri & Sparks): Cover
>>
>>45526114
>> Go low, where your superior agility and skill can win.
>>
>>45526114
>>
>>45526114
>> Go low, where your superior agility and skill can win.

So how many D-Wings are left from our first attack?
>>
>>45526114
>>
>>45526114
>>

You push down on the controls, sending your R-22 into a death dive for the ground. You weren’t that high to begin with, but it’s enough to make R5 say: “Sir, this socket comes with an emergency ejection port right?” It doesn’t. The Vultures immediately swing low to follow you, still firing at you. The near-misses are powerful enough to make your shields shimmer and sparks as they fly on by. But just before you hit the ground, you pull hard on the stick. Your vision goes dark and you suddenly lose feeling in your arms, but you take deep breath and tense up to save what blood you have left. After a second, you manage to regain your vision.

Just before you hit a tree.

You spin right, and slip around to the right, hugging the ground. One of the Vultures is not so lucky and hits the same tree you almost did. At this point, you’re now at the level where power lines, trees, and even large rocks can pose a threat to you. But if being a TIE Pilot has taught you anything, it’s how to dodge an obstacle. You look forward to see Misri, Sparks, and Kuvasz prepping a new strafing run on another Tri-droid. “Misri, Sparks, break off, I need cover!” you yell.

“Got it!” yells Misri. “Come on, Sparkle! We’re going in!” They break off from their strafing run and turn in towards you now. The Vulture droids pop their heads up, looking at Misri and Sparks. They spin right and left, breaking up into two groups. “Damn!” Misri’s cannon fire misses their marks, splashing ground before she pulls up. “I’m going to go for another pass!”

Sparks meanwhile though, draws away one group of fighters. He successfully lands a shot on one, sending it spiraling out of control and into the leg of a Tri-droid. It keels over, collapsing under its own weight.

You know, in all this excitement, you forgot about the D-Wings, where are those guys?”

[1/3]
>>
>>45526778
[2/2]

A pair of them snag on your hull, immediately climbing over to your cockpit. Oh. Before they blast you to bits, R5 pulls out his own blaster and snipes them in the back. Their husks slide off harmlessly. “Nice one, R5. Thanks!” you declare.

Still, more D-Wings are swarming about. Kuvasz is now alone. “Misri, go back and help Kuvasz.”

“Alright!” she calls. Her N-1 turns around and follows the H-Wing once more. Alright, you place your hand on the cockpit and boost yourself up to get a better view as you fly. Trees and hills fly past underneath as two Vultures fly behind you. Oh great, these guys. They fire on you again, this time one manages a damage blow to you.

“Capacitor damaged, diverting power from non-essential sources,” says R5. Alright, time for a tight turn. You take a deep breath, then tense your muscles. You pull the craft left, as sharply as you can, almost a 180 degree turn on a tin can. Your vision blurs, and gets bloodshot, and blackened nearly all at once, and you can feel your breath shorten. But you do it. The Vultures scream in surprise as you blast one instantly, and shear off the wing of the other with a well placed. It goes screaming into the ground.

You gasp, panting heavily, your vision returning to normal depths and your body relaxing.

Oh goodness, you really need an outlet for this.

“Last droid!” yells Kuvasz. The H-Wing fires off one last proton torpedo, shattering the brain of the Tri-droid and sending it crashing into the ground. The D-Wings immediately retreat, flying off. “They’re running off!”

“Let ‘em go,” you command. You take another breath, groaning as your head spins from the maneuver. “They know we won, let’s not hound them.”

Hehe, you won. But damn your head hurts.
>>
File: 1453726878211.jpg (778 KB, 1920x1116) Image search: [Google]
1453726878211.jpg
778 KB, 1920x1116
>>45526794
That's it for tonight's chapter of Star Wars. Tomorrow will be another Star Wars chapter as well. Hope you all enjoyed.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>45526819
What happen to the Last Vulture droid, I counted 5 Vulture kills?
>>
>>45526853
Ran away with the other D-Wings.
>>
>>45526819
Did we use latent force bullshit to pull that off? Because it sounds like we used latent force bullshit to pull that off.
>>
>>45526819
Thanks for the thread German! Finally glad we used our commando sword and Misri survived her first combat.

So any faction changes?

Any upgrades to our stuff?

Also is it possible to juryrig the droid blasters we got from Tule to our speeders?
>>
File: 1455763351407.jpg (165 KB, 1000x816) Image search: [Google]
1455763351407.jpg
165 KB, 1000x816
>>45526919
That was all Rhys.

>>45526920
1. No changes.

2. Not at the moment. Though Whisper did get her new arm.

3. It may be possible.
>>
>>45526985
Is there any possible scrap we can salvage from the Tri-Droids?

Also is it possible to sell Fergus the spare droid blasters we have> Or can he point us to a good shop to buy things, after the fight with those vultures we may need upgrades to our R-22.
>>
>>45526985
>That was all Rhys.
Damn we're good.

Was Lotte's betrayal the closest Rhys went to going Sith?
>>
>>45526985
So how is Whisper dealing with the the Lion's Share droids?
>>
>>45527067
1. The scrap is gonna be beset upon by waiting scavengers who saw the fight and closed in, so if you do want some, Rhys'd have to be pretty quick.

2. He'll probably point you in the right direction to a shop or something.

>>45527099
It certainly made Rhys much more bitter and angry.
>>
>>45527129
>It certainly made Rhys much more bitter and angry.
Not answering the question boss. I hope because it's plot related.

Have the Rebels or Zann heard of our quest yet?
>>
>>45527129
Can't we send the droids and Whisper in the Lion's Share to do that? They are literally ontop of the area.
>>
>>45527129

Thanks for the Run! How did Misri handle her first go? How does sparks compare to these upgraded vultures? I imagine his flight time is greater than theirs and he does of course have his tie upgrades, but then again these guys were no slouches either. Actually given how much we rely on sparks, not just as an additional wingman but a tank and the general call the cavalry option when everyone else is disembarked and getting into trouble, we really should get him more upgrades. Make him a weapons to surpass metal gear, etc. While making the N1 flyable and such, as well as force shenanigans, have occupied I feel we should ask her to improve sparks, even if we have to pay for it.
>>
>>45527166
*have occupied Misri's
>>
>>45527166
The thing is the only thing I can think of is replace Spark's Blaster Cannons with more powerful Laser Cannons, and give him a shield generator.
>>
>>45527129
Will it be cheaper the Kuat? Actually we shoud really go there to get the Sensor Decoy and the LAAT cannons.
>>
>>45527123
Lev she actually really likes because she found out the two have a common history, being left behind by someone they trusted. Lev doesn't exactly share the same sentiment. He gets flashbacks to General Grievous everytime he sees her.

As for the astromechs, they invited her to sit in on a game of sabacc the night before you arrived in Nal Hutta while Misri worked on her arm. They were quite accommodating to a cute cyborg echani girl.

Sparks meanwhile likes to pat her head, he seems to think she needs it. Whisper hates it because it's very demeaning to her.

>>45527163
They'll do it as best they can.

>>45527151
The Rebels know Reike is after something, something very destructive. Zann is in the dark.

>>45527166
1. Misri just looked back on all the sims and tried not to panic. Overall, she feels great, a bit of an afterglow is on her right now.

2. Sparks is better, having the benefit of experience. But the Elite Vultures have seriously enhanced agility, speed, and armament as well.

>>45527237
Probably, it's Nal Hutta, it'll probably just be some scavver.
>>
>>45527237
>Will it be cheaper the Kuat?
lol
>>
>>45527270
Hey have you seen their prices! Then again i'm curious on what they have now since we have over 200,000 credits.

>>45527262
What about Roger and Wilco?

So Lev is afraid of her or respects her due to flashbacks.
>>
>>45527262
But wouldn't we get some of the better ones due to having a Hutt's referral?
>>
File: A-wing.jpg (290 KB, 1024x1920) Image search: [Google]
A-wing.jpg
290 KB, 1024x1920
>>45527207
He's a machine and thus inherently more resilient to BS g-forces, some maneuvering thrusters are a must. He really needs a shield though. And a net gun, either for quick extractions or surprise bounty hunting. Just imagine someone walking down a street when bam, netgun! And then being dragged into the glorious sky with a truly burning question occupying their head. WTF.
>>
>>45527342
Whisper intentionally avoids the cockpit so as to not have to talk to Roger and Wilco. She fears that all they'll do is be sarcastic and witty about her new cybernetics.

She's not entirely wrong.

>>45527392
Fearghus is a freak amongst other hutts. He only really makes money from the combat arenas. His name isn't that reputable amongst other hutts.
>>
>>45527416
We really need to get A-Wings parts.
>>
>>45527262
should go and salvage some elite parts to upgrade sparky
>>
>>45527471
Oh that could work.

I hope we can scavenge a droid brain for our tank.
>>
>>45527456
Truly Rhys is a force multiplier in any engagement, and upgrades to his ride are likely a better investment than upgrades in any of the other craft. Though I love the rest of our ramshackle squadron and ultra mini pocket carrier. We have enough money coming I feel we can get some decent upgrades soon.
>>
>>45527428
Damn, so not much of a reward besides information then, i hope his referral is good. Maybe his warrior friends might be different.
>>
>>45527529
we have 240,400 credit, so we have credits to burn. Though what type of craft should we get for Whisper?
>>
>>45527471
>>45527484
One can always hope, but keep in mind all of them hit the ground hard, and they were shot to pieces before that.
>>
>>45527586
There was one in where a vulture droid hit the leg not the head so that might be salvageable

>>45527428
.http://pastebin.com/uWVV8nSu

Here you go German.
>>
File: 1454652366055.jpg (17 KB, 439x411) Image search: [Google]
1454652366055.jpg
17 KB, 439x411
>>45527629
Thanks, pastebin anon.
>>
>>45527635
Was Rhys using the force during the Arena fight?
>>
>>45527662
Nope.
>>
>>45527635
Your welcome German.

So will this event make us into a honorary warrior in their eyes?
>>
File: 1447865933379.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1447865933379.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>45527718
You'll have to see next thread.
>>
>>45527728

Yo Schteel, how close is Misri to getting her lightsaber to fully operational?
>>
>>45527728
Are we going shopping tomorrow? or can we call Kuat?
>>
>>45527750
Finally getting it into mind that maybe she needs to use the Force to assemble it and get it working. So soon.

>>45527778
Maybe next thread or thread after.
>>
>>45527635
Worst Droidika Design....

Also German I checked the Baltoz with the Ghost in Rebels though the Ghost is bigger then the Baltoz how come we can carry more ships then her.

Is it because of ergonomics?
>>
>>45527842
So does Whisper know she can use the force? or does Misri keep it in her room?
>>
>>45527262
>
Wouldn't R2 help/Teach Misri how to pilot a N-1
>>
>>45527886
Whisper is pretty much aware that Misri is A. a Miraluka and B. building a lightsaber. But Misri is adamant at trying to hide it from Whisper with half-hearted lies and fake excuses that Whisper at this point just plays along to make her happy.

>>45527908
R2 wasn't a pilot droid. Though designed to be, he isn't experienced in actually piloting ships. His actual role was assisting ground side Royal Naboo Security Forces with field repairs and general purpose maintenance on vehicles in the motorpool.
>>
>>45527953
So now that we see Rhys used his Vibrosword in combat how adapt is he at using it or melee weapons. I mean we see him rely on a blaster but never with a sword.
>>
>>45527529
We oughta see if we can upgrade our not(!)A-Wing's blasters. Wasn't there an A-Wing mod that allowed the guns to rotate fully backwards?
>>
>>45528009
Rhys works decently at using melee weapons, mostly out of that time he had to fight using only swords or spears in his time at the first Arena. But in all situations, he will prefer a blaster, or a starfighter. If Rhys were to come up against someone who knew what they were doing in melee combat like Whisper, he'd get fucked.
>>
What were Lev's thoughts on general Grevious?

Also has Rhys ever met Hondo?
>>
File: 1451483053060.png (371 KB, 828x1170) Image search: [Google]
1451483053060.png
371 KB, 828x1170
>>45528044
1. Scary. Doesn't seem to understand long term logistics. Likes to fight on the frontline. 5/10 would not serve under for campaign but would for single battles.

>>45528044
Rhys has never actually met Hondo Ohnaka. At this point in the Quest, the Ohnaka Gang is long dead, and by the timeline of Star Wars: Rebels, Hondo is an old man trying to relive his glory days without everything that made him the pirate he once was.
>>
>>45528039
I rather go the full nine-yards with the A-wing parts, since they share the same hull just with additional internal things.

>>45528042
So will Rhys start training his Melee skills with Whisper for awhile since she will not acknowledge him as captain until he defeats her?
>>
>>45528098
Whisper does acknowledge Rhys as the Captain. The message that Rhys provided to Whisper through their one spar was far more complicated than you might think.

Whisper actually has Rhys figured out to some degree. She knows that:

A. Rhys has amazing talent but doesn't properly utilize it for any specific cause.

B. That he prefers to subvert rather than actually confront, unless forced to.

C. That he's knowledgeable mentally.

D. That he sucks at melee combat.

So yeah, Rhys might take a few lessons from Whisper. He'd really love that for more than one reason.
>>
>>45528094
What are the furies up to?

And after the crowning debacle, whats happening to the darksaber? Lots of fratricide?
>>
>>45528094
But it seems he follows a business plan similar to Rhys and despite trying to 'relive' his glory days, he seems to be doing well.
>>
>>45528142
Huh but wouldn't learning Mando hand to hand combat be better then Echani? or does something like Echani training suit Rhys more?

Also how does Whisper feel about Rhys through their spar?
>>
File: 1445656362800.png (146 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
1445656362800.png
146 KB, 500x602
>>45528156
1. Currently trying to recruit and consolidate their position, perhaps even hire themselves out to anybody that needs the manpower.

2. The Darksaber nowadays is the new Mask of Mandalore. However, it is now in the possession of the Elder, a significantly older Mandalorian who commands a great deal of respect among the Clans, enough to crown a new Mandalore that he sees fit. The Clans however are still divided and fighting amonst each other for the right to crown the next Mandalore, exactly what the Empire wants.

>>45528221
Both have their styles. Echani fighting is a bit more elegant, requiring dexterity and agility of both arms and feet for kicks, quick jabs, and attacks to weak points.

Mandalorian unarmed fighting is very vicious and pragmatic, featuring hard hitting punches to areas like the gut and the throat, charges and tackles, biting and gouging of the eyes, and absolutely no kicks unless desperate.

Whisper's fighting style incorporates a bit of both actually, which got her into trouble with her Sisters.

As for how Whisper feels about Rhys, she's currently still trying to figure out more about him. She doesn't have a clear picture on who he is yet.
>>
>>45528309
What position are they consolidating ?

Also why do i have a feeling they might have hired themselves to the rebels considering the Hutts are pissed at them.
>>
>>45528376
None, that's why they're trying to recruit.
>>
>>45528393
Can we still sell them the droid corpses for them to use to help man their ships?
>>
>>45528411
I think they would prefer actual working droids over dead ones that they'd have to rebuild from the ground up inside.
>>
>>45528393
How did Whisper find and adopted the Mandalorian style of fighting?
>>
>>45528446

Whats their urgent requirements? Or how can we help them?
>>
>>45528446
So who would take them? Will our merchant friend or anyone in Nal Hutta?

Though I thought Mandalorions like to tinker with droids.
>>
>>45528451
She didn't particularly adopt it, she just adapted parts of it into her style of fighting, mostly the harder punches to the eyes and gut and the fast shoulder checks to knock people down.

All Echani are trained to fight in a variety of styles, to understand what makes them tick, but they primarily and only fight with the Echani martial art. Because Whisper was so sickly as a kid (parents did not expect her to last a year so they didn't bother naming her), she had to take what advantages she could get to catch up.

>>45528480
Manpower and money. Pretty soon they might be forced to sell some of their ships.

>>45528491
Scavvers might take them, it all depends on how you can spin selling droid hulls to people.

As for the Mandos, they do. But only when the droids are functional.
>>
>>45528526
>Manpower and money. Pretty soon they might be forced to sell some of their ships.
Maybe if we helped them set up some small droid-operated asteroid mining concerns? Or some droid-manned farms?
>>
>>45528526
That is kind of sad, i mean they had quite an interesting collection of ships.

If we do sell the droid hull will we keep a couple of things to upgrade Roger and Wilco and get the hidden wrist blasters?
>>
>>45528600
You may, there's a few things you could probably use.
>>
>>45528526
>Manpower and money. Pretty soon they might be forced to sell some of their ships.

Well I guess we need to look out for some jobs they can do for now. Actually with the droids out of the way here, can't the hutt we just dealt with hire them for short term protection?

That'll help buy them more time.
>>
>>45528638
The Furies aren't exactly welcome on Nal Hutta for obvious reasons so no.
>>
>>45528526
Is there some way we can help them and our Merchant friend out? I mean they haven't contacted us.

So we wouldn't know of teir situation.
>>
>>45528681
They'll contact you when they actually feel they need your help.
>>
>>45528680

Ah. forgot about that.
>>
>>45528707
Would they contact us before or after their pressed to sell their ships?
>>
>>45528746
They'll contact you when it's relatively convenient storywise to do so.

Anyway, it's late, so I'm headed to bed. Good night anons.
>>
>>45528769
Night German.
Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.