[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Behold! It is I, the actual, true Worst Primarch!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8
File: you little shit.jpg (822 KB, 806x800) Image search: [Google]
you little shit.jpg
822 KB, 806x800
Behold! It is I, the actual, true Worst Primarch!
>>
>>45502329
uhh...yeah, nobody here is disagreeing with you...
>>
>>45502329
Who's this
>>
>>45504660
Lorgar Aurelian
>>
>>45504660
Christfaggot von Cocksucker
>>
>>45502329
I nominate Dorn as worst Primarch. He's probably the worst thing about the Iron Fist and their successors. For a Primarch he has a rather small list of accomplishments and a large list of failures.

And also he was the last loyalist Primarch that is alive and active and his legacy is? Nothing at all.
>>
>>45502329
Move out of the way, Lorgar, Dorn is speaking.
>>
>>45504844
>Iron Fists and their successors
Iron Fists are the successors you're thinking of the Imperial Fists
>>
Why does everyone shit on Lorgar when he was so wildly successful? He is the only one besides Fulgrim maybe to achieve all of their aims, minus the Daemon possession rape part.
>>
>>45504844
His chapter was also destroyed and replaced with a second founding doppelganger
>>
>>45505365
I don't know, maybe it's the whole "causing the Horus Heresy and fucking over the entire Imperium" thing?
>>
>>45505318
Fug. To many fists/hands.
>>
>>45505387
Can the Fists do nothing right?
Can't even preserve their gene-seed correctly, damn.
>>
Behold, it is I, the true worst primarch!

I'm looking at you, anon who homebrewed a primarch of one of the missing legions.
>>
>>45502329
>implying that Lorgar Aurelian is in fact, a Primarch, and not just a filthy heretic.
>>
>>45505318

You know, fuck those names in particular. Another anon here, but I keep getting Iron Warrior and Iron Hands mixed up, and it's not actually beyond the pale to get fucked up about Imperial Fists as well, since they're all two-word "adjective-noun" names with to overlaps, one about iron and another about hands.

And I'm far from the only one, there's a guy who painted up his Iron Hands rhino with the Iron Warrior's "Iron within. Iron without." motto on it.

>>45505365

He was successful, but he was successful at being a huge piece of shit who ruined everything. Also getting his ass beat by Corax. He was sort of a shitty Primarch in that he didn't really use his superhuman demi-god warrior powers and instead ran his legion like some kind of pope. While other Primarch were out liberating human worlds from unspeakable alien monstrosities, Lorgar was sitting around building churches.

Lorgar achieved his goals as a traitor, he was a good traitor, but as a Primarch he was a shitty one who kept fucking off.
>>
Real Primarch thread is over here. OP is just a faggot who is shitting up /tg/

>>45504513
>>45504513
>>45504513
>>45504513
>>
>>45504844
>>45505228
When one asks, "which is the best Primarch" the quality in question is their quality as a Primarch.

They were made for a specific purpose. Whichever fills that purpose the best is the best Primarch, though not necessarily the best character. Likewise, the worst Primarch is one that failed the hardest in living up to their purpose.

As such the best would have to be a non mutant loyalist who did his duty the best and the worst would have to be a traitor that never really did anything Primarchs were meant for.

tl;dr Dorn is in top three, Angron is at the bottom.
>>
>>45505509
>non mutant
>implying fabulous fucking hawkbro isn't best primarch
>>
>>45505537
He was a great character. But his mutation was unintended.
>>
>>45505509
From the Emperors point of view that makes sense, however looking at the Primarchs as individuals makes it a bit different.

Despite the Big Es' plan all the Primarchs grew up without his supervision and became their own individuals. Their goals weren't the same as his and most of he problems with the Imperium come from the Emps trying to fit a square into a round whole.

In the end the problem with Dorn is that he doesnt do anything better then anyone else. He does have strengths but no ambition to use them. Hes a pawn which is a horrible waste of his potential and in the end hes just irrelevant.
>>
>>45505695
You could say the same for Fulgrim, Khan, Ferrus, and Perturabo
>>
>>45505758
Khan is another big offender. But honestly I've always felt they got shafted in the fluff department where as Dorns successors are all popular and powerful chapters. I cant even name a White Scars successor.

The others I would argue at least affected the outcome of the heresy or in Furrus's case died early on.

IMO Fulgrim is one of the most successful Primarchs. Love it when people call Russ the executioner when in reality Fulgrim is the true Primarch killer.
>>
>>45505695
Big E choosing the IF and Dorn to travel with him and set up shop on Terra has to count for something, right?
>>
>>45505877
Fulgrim didn't kill anyone. He got possessed by a demon and the demon killed Ferrus, Gulliman was horribly wounded by a poisoned blade but is still alive.
>>
>>45502329
No one is arguing. Although that said they did have the most stylish fall to Chaos.
>>
>>45505877
>Furrus
Ferrus and Russ' love child?
>>
>>45506024
Fulgrim killed Ferrus pre-possession. His sadness at killing his own brother lead to his possession. The Fluff was murky as to who was in control by the time he meets up with Gulliman, however he won the fight.

>>45505904
It does I guess. The Fist have a great fleet if I remember correctly and did good work. Dorn being known mostly for stubbornness and loyalty still seems like the lesser of all his brothers when it come down to getting shit done.

>>45506179
And shhh proof reading isnt my strong suit.
>>
>>45506179
Did Russ and Ferrus ever meet? From the HH novels I've read the only Primarch that Russ interacts with is Fulgrim and seems pretty contemptuous of other legion's Astartes.

Sanguinius' wikia says he considered Russ one of his best friends which I thought odd since they seem like very different personalities
>>
>>45506272
>Fulgrim killed Ferrus pre-possession.

No he hesitated to land the killing blow and that's when the demon took over
>>
>>45506273
Russ likes anyone who fights well. Sanguinius fights well.

Also I think Russ is like that kid who sits in the corner autistically playing with the dog until daddy tells him to go find his brother.
>>
>>45502329

That isn't Angron.

Seriously, I have no idea why Emps didn't arrange for a little accident after say, 5 minutes of knowing lobotomy-primarch.
>>
>>45506356
>autistic
Sheesh, you guys throw that at fucking everything, don't you? Does it even mean anything anymore?
>>
>>45506400
Makes you wonder what the missing primarchs were like.
>>
>>45506356
>sits in the corner autistically playing with the dog

Jesus, so according to you guys playing with a dog is now autistic? Is there anyone who isn't autistic?
>>
>>45506400
I'd have tranq'd him, loaded him up with the best gear I could, then doped him up on combat drugs and dropped his ass onto a craft world I don't like.

A Primarch sized Eversor.
>>
>>45506461
Should have done that with Kurze, Angron, and Perturabo
>>
>>45506456
>Is there anyone who isn't autistic?

You're on 4chan, so nope.
>>
>>45506489
That'd be one hell of a hit squad.
>>
>>45506489
It's spelled Curze, and senpai just needed someone who loves him like I do...
>>
>>45504844
I thought Vulkan was the last Primarch?
>>
>>45506525
He can love the combat drugs.

I want my Super Evisor assassins and I want them now.
>>
>>45506550
Just invade an Eldar outpost, Grab their mandatory Wraith Knight, and Eversor THAT up.
>>
>>45506550
...well, now that I think about it, an Eversor'd senpai would be pretty epic.

Fucking EVERYONE would get flayed.
>>
>>45506540
I thought he fucked of when Gulliman forced through the codex changes?

>>45506290
Not how I remember it. Is that new Black Library fluff?
>>
>>45506703
>Not how I remember it. Is that new Black Library fluff?

Not sure how old it is, but its the current fluff
>>
>>45506540
>>45504844
Leman Russ was the last Primarch

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/M31
>>
File: gw-vulkan-lives.jpg (119 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
gw-vulkan-lives.jpg
119 KB, 600x847
I though Vulkan's thing was not dying ever.
>>
>>45506785
>http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/M31
Nice. Didnt know that he was around for so long.
>>
>>45506822
Being captured and tortured by his sadistic brother, losing his sanity in the month long process, eventually escaping then getting BTFO by some normal human with a rock, going into a coma then waking up and getting captured and imprisoned in stasis by a senile Necron Overlord is his thing
>>
File: LemanRuss.jpg (180 KB, 587x774) Image search: [Google]
LemanRuss.jpg
180 KB, 587x774
>>45506874
Yeah he was pretty based
>>
>>45506907
Ha honestly I'm not sure being around for so long after the Heresy is 'based'. If that timetable is right hes just chilling for 120 years after Khan leaves. I wonder what Gulliman could have achieved with 120 with no other Primarch to challenge him.
>>
>>45506896
>Being captured and tortured by his sadistic brother, losing his sanity in the month long process
Lucky bastard.
>>
File: RobertGillyman.jpg (239 KB, 827x1104) Image search: [Google]
RobertGillyman.jpg
239 KB, 827x1104
I heard someone say worst Primarch, so I got here as late as I could (sorta like I did during the Horus Hersey)
>>
>>45507142
>filename
But that's not Alpharius.

Or is it?
>>
>>45507142
Im honestly not sure if youre talking about Girlyman like your filename says, or the Lion who that picture is actually of?
>>
>>45506489
perturbo was a decent person that got vicious and totalitatian when dad said that he had to be a vicious totalitarian. When he did, but didn't keep up a pretense of nobility like all of his equally vicious brothers, everyone who wanted to think they were righteous hated him, and he hated everyone else, because the grimdark universe deserved it. this isn't to say he's innocent, he's just not explosively psychotic like cruze and angron, and would make a shitty eversor
>>
>>45507239
It applies to either one tbqh, but I was specifically talking about the Lion
>>
>>45502329
I think yo mean best Primarch. The false Emperor gets what he deserves after the last church, Monarchia, and generally being space Stalin.
>>
File: Uw9ciQ4.png (92 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
Uw9ciQ4.png
92 KB, 270x257
>>45507268
>perturbo was a decent person

he was always a little psychopath
>>
>>45507268
>pert was a good boy! pert dindunuffin!
>>
>>45506822
>that big stupid space marine boot draped over even bigger stupid space marine knee
>twice the size of the dead marine
>teeny tiny head

Alright who the fuck thought this looked okay.
>>
>>45506439
Sigmar
>>
>>45507368
Well i mean he is a Primarch, and one of the bigger ones so that makes sense... I think the cinder block mounted on a pencil in his hand is dumber
>>
>>45507419
So he's one of the bigger primarchs, but that doesn't translate into a proportionately larger head to match his big fat body?

It looks like he's cradling his 8 year old son in their matching halloween costumes.
>>
>>45507322
no, as I said, he was vicious totalitarian mofo that would gladly commit vile atrocities and cause death and suffering on a massive scale that can hardly be imagined, etc, etc, but these things are entirely par for the course. before he went traitor he was really no worse than the average Imperial guard general, he just didn't pretend to be heroic, or that his men were special to him just because his bastard father had put him in charge of them, he just dispassionately smashed whatever was there to be smashed.
>>
>>45507322
he was horrible and psychotic, but not in any way that would be useful as a pirmarch-eversor
>>
>>45507505
The Emperor specifically made sure the heads of Marines and Primarchs stayed small to avoid brain deformation.
>>
>>45507698
That's bullshit but I believe it.
>>
>>45507505
Why would you give the greatest warriors the galaxy has ever know a huge weak spot?
>>
>>45502329
Stop these threads

Also Russ is worse
>>
>>45507770
It's not like it's any less of a target when they all refuse to wear their FUCKING HELMETS.
>>
File: butz.jpg (69 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
butz.jpg
69 KB, 500x430
>>45507789
>assblasted Thousand Island faggot detected
>>
>>45507800
Why do you think their puldrons are so fuck huge?
>>
>>45507800
The helmet is practically a communication device for them. Their bare heads are canonically stronger than any helmet. They favored going bare-headed and using one of their personal guard for communications instead.
>>
>>45507894
Or in the case of the Space Wolves because their teeth are powerful weapons and they have better sight, hearing and smell than the rest of the Astartes and the helmets dull their senses
>>
>>45505473
>While other Primarch were out liberating human worlds from unspeakable alien monstrosities and not worrying about paying for it, Lorgar was sitting around building churches and helping to raise the tithes required to continue the conquest campaign.

You all mad that the entire crusade finance brigade was based entirely on Lorgar and Guiliman.

Also Corax was a total badass, everyone knew it. No body talkin shit when you get your ass kicked by a literal invisible cruise missile wearing lightning claws.
>>
>>45507894
If their bodies are physically stronger than their armor, then why do they insist on restricting their movement with fucking retardedly huge pauldrons?

The answer to this, and every other question I've asked actually all have the same answer: because all this fucking retarded space marine fluff was made up long after the characters were first designed. It's a long string of thin justifications and stupid 4 year-old "I have an everything proof shield! PSHOOOOW!!" tier one-upsmanship on other fictional universes.

This entire setting is too stupid for how seriously you all take it and if any of you are actually invested in this Modern Judge Dredd-tier shitshow then you should evaluate your life choices.
>>
>>45507949
I was talking about the primarchs. Space marines who don't wear their helm either have an iron halo or a deathwish.
>>
>>45508008
Their thick skull is the important part here.

also, yes it's silly, and I love it.
>>
>>45508022
It'd be hilarious if nobody in a squad wore their helmets and they all got headshotted in a single volley by traitor guardsmen.
>>
>>45507999

You make a good point, but Guiliman was able to fund a successful crusade and play statesman as well. I refuse to believe Guiliman is just better at everything, so it must have been a personal failing or Lorgar.

That or Guiliman was actually secretly abusing "Primarch's Little Helper" and kind of destroying his personal family life to keep face in the break-neck pace and petty social circle of the Primarchs lest he be branded a social pariah and make himself a target for abuse by his peers.
>>
>>45507142
You could at least get the picture right.
You couldn't even get the picture to match the fucking caption.
Low quality.
>>
>>45508802
Jonson a shit
>>
>>45507368
. . . You realize that he's in Terminator armor, right? And he's already much bigger than a Space Marine to begin with. I mean, his un-helmeted head is bigger than the dead Marine's helmet, and even regular space marines look huge with tiny heads in termy armor.
>>
>>45505393
Which he worked diligently to achieve and it went down quite well.

Where as the Emperor. Yeah. Hows that working out?
>>
>>45507194
Thats alpharius pretending to be lion pretending to be guiliman
Or is he pretending to be guiliman pretending to be lion?
>>
>>45502329
That's not Russ.
>>
>>45505473
Hey, he beat that uber demon of Khorne, brake his both knees and horns - give him at least some credit.
>>
File: Lorgar Aurelian.jpg (111 KB, 749x1123) Image search: [Google]
Lorgar Aurelian.jpg
111 KB, 749x1123
>>
>>45502329
Ehhhhhh, I think Angron gives him a run for his money
>>
>>45509464
If you want the greentext at least give good bait.
>>
>>45506461
>>45506489
Angron fan reporting in. This idea would've been great and khorne-approved.

tfw no rules for chaos eversor
>>
>>45507142
>sleeping on the job

yep, a good contender for the title
>>
>>45510590
Oh give him a break he is recovering from his wounds.... For ten thousand fucking years...
>>
File: Girls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>45512909
>get BTFO so bad by a non Astartes it takes 10000 years to heal
>>
>>45513862
I dont think GW realizes what an obnoxiously long time 10000 years is
>>
>>45514082
For real. 40000 years in the future is so mind bottlingly long
>>
>>45514209
Imagine being asleep for that long. I mean its practically a geological timeframe
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.