[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9
File: Fyreslayers vs Khorne.jpg (831 KB, 1536x2000) Image search: [Google]
Fyreslayers vs Khorne.jpg
831 KB, 1536x2000
>resources
pastebin.com/P7jvSR5p

We are naked edition
>>
File: Elves-Ar.jpg (162 KB, 843x472) Image search: [Google]
Elves-Ar.jpg
162 KB, 843x472
Aelves, when?
>>
Thanks for the balance of power pdf, whoever did that. I'm reading through it now.

Is it just me or are these big campaign books getting better and better as time goes on? The story is just getting more and more epic. It's cool.

no spoilers, please. Im currently in the part where the stormcast eternals just touched down in the caverns to parlay with the fyreslayers - and PS stormcasts can bolt in underground?! i thought they needed a view of the skies to do so
>>
>>45479591
Probably after orruks. Or whatever comes after that.
>>
>>45479591
might as well call them Ælves since its pronounced the same way
>>
>>45479633
>Ælves
I don't have this letter on my keyboard
>>
>>45478737
>We are naked edition
Fyreslayers vs. Wild Orruks!
>>
>>45479752
http://symbolcodes.tlt.psu.edu/accents/codealt.html

Hold down alt, press 0198 on the numpad, let go of alt and it types.
>>
Grail Reliquaes sold out now lads.

Also, how does cover work in AoS? I've seen a number of unit rules that involve it, but I can't find it mentioned at all in the four pager.
>>
>>45480564
Adds 1 to saving throws.
>>
>>45480769
Neat, thanks.
>>
>>45479591

are you so eager watching two awesome ranges reduced to minimum and a third squatted while getting some mirrored CAD shit and a giant overdesigned TreeElfSomething shit?
>>
>>45479842
Fyreslayers vs Bonesplittaz
>>
File: morathi.jpg (2 MB, 3508x1840) Image search: [Google]
morathi.jpg
2 MB, 3508x1840
>>45480798
desu I just want Morathi, she can be giant and overdesigned.
>>
>>45480798
More likely a desperate Slaanesh or Morathi fan.
>>
File: Pleasure Cults_MagaliVilleneuve.jpg (163 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Pleasure Cults_MagaliVilleneuve.jpg
163 KB, 600x400
>>45480952
You know me so well....
>>
>>45479591
Someone mentioned a new box set/board game on the horizons. Here's to hoping it'll be Aelves vs. Slaanesh including a new KoS and the caption

"SLAANESH IS COMING"
>>
>>45481046
I'm hoping for Mordheim but expecting Blood Bowl.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 564x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 564x646
>>45480970
As a Morathi fan, try not to get your hopes up.
I have the slinking suspicion she's going to get axed.

I wouldn't put it past GW to have her rush into Archaon's arms, call him Aenarion, then pic related.

Then you'd have heartbreak and Archaonfags going "Dis why Archy da best, Chaosbros before Aelfhos, Sigmar next."
>>
>>45481924
Probably too early for blood bowl still.
>>
>>45479591
the only good elf is a dead elf.
I just hope they'd put something new other khorne and stormcast(and i mean MODELS-not battletomes)
>>
>>45482485
As a Dorf fan looking at Fyreslayers, the less new shit the better.
>>
>>45481924
Won't be Bloodbowl, Bloodbowl looks to be its own seperate thing. May not even be AoS related.
>>
>>45482512
I actually changed my mind about them when i saw them decently painted.
Stormcast too, i hated them but seein them IRL with just a decent painting completely made me change my mind.
>>
>>45482706
rumors say both a genestealer cult+deatwatch boxed game AND mysterious Aos box are coming.
Only rumors tho, but the genestealer one is going around from sveral months.
>>
File: TopGun.png (12 KB, 526x544) Image search: [Google]
TopGun.png
12 KB, 526x544
>>45482512
>MFW Brets fan
>MFW I would prefer not getting updated ever again to being Sigmared
>>
>>45482751
I hate the lore though, the models are just icing.

Elves are literally better from a Dawi perspective than Duardin.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 785x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 785x442
>>45482904
That's likely.
Brets in Europe have been showing up on Last Chance shelves and on facebook.
>>
>>45482965
Adieu, o fiers seigneurs de Bretonnie.
>>
>>45482965
I dunno about ya'll, but GW ain't gonna get another cent of mine. They're just trying to milk us with the "Last Chance to Buy" shit. Any Brets I want now are gonna be from Perry.
>>
>>45483220

Of course they are doing that. Just check out how many people went 'damn I never wanted to buy TK but now that they are last chance quickly got two sphinxes and a few snake riders'

pretty good move for short-term cash grab, the issue is sooner or later there won't be more factions to squat
>>
>>45482965
>yfw I got a bret bataillon for 30 euromonies
Thanks Sigmar
>>
Whats balance of power about? Is Nagash in it?
Why is Morathi even alive still, she got yanked into the warp by Slaanesh.
Do people actually like Archeon?
>>
>>45479591
What the heck are Aelves?

I used to play High Elves years ago, what happened to them in this Age of Sigmar stuff?
>>
>>45483967
We don't know why Morathi is alive, most of this setting is gaps in lore. Worse than Force Awakens.

Nobody likes Archaon as a character anymore. Some like his stats, some his model, few his new model, nobody the character.

>>45483998
Read the Age of Sigmar 1d4chan link, its the best "WTF is this" guide there is.

Ling story short, GW changed the names of everything for OCDONUT reasons.
>>
>Knights of the Realm are going for $22.80 USD on eBay

>$35 USD before tax on GW retail

Not bad.
>>
>>45484276
Get it all now while its cheap.

It all doubles in price on Squatting Day.
>>
I've been thinking about maybe buying one of each in the Bretonnian line (used or traded or recasted of course) just so I have them and can use them for other shit.

I could get Perry minis, but I've got so much GW and Citadel models I'd prefer the ranges match. Plus most knock-off third party stuff seems to sculpt in the same general size and aesthetic as GW..
>>
>>45484290

How badly have Tomb Kings jumped in price?
>>
>>45484322
Settra is about $60 now, but its in flux. Some people get mad and dump everything cheap, others jack it up with a digit almost.

Necrotect goes like $30, Priest around $19 for example.

We're reaching the last dregs of cheap now though. TK being almost all gone in the webstore is an indicator.
>>
>>45484290

>$57 USd before shipping for Bret battle force

Is this worth it?
>>
Ya'll should be ordering from recasters, fuck GW.
>>
>>45484362

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-Age-Of-Sigmar-Tomb-Kings-Queen-Khalida-Pro-Painted-Oop-/172104253105?hash=item2812367eb1:g:5u8AAOSwWTRWw3sx

PRO PAINTED U GUISE
>>
>>45484426
We're not buying from GW, we're buying from other people.
GW ain't getting a cent.
>>
>>45484426

Anywhere I can get VC skellies that are recasted or cheap? I like them better than the alternatives, but FUCK paying them that much for skeletons.
>>
>>45484565
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IDBZPIU/ref=cm_sw_r_em_awd_t1_vnHWwbHDDMP90

Found them the other day. Dunno if they're in scale.
>>
File: nagash_final.jpg (279 KB, 1300x919) Image search: [Google]
nagash_final.jpg
279 KB, 1300x919
"THEY DO NOT BELONG TO SIGMAR. SIGMAR THE DECEIVER. SIGMAR THE BARBARIAN. SIGMAR THE TRAITOR. WHO ALMOST COST THE UNDYING KING HIS KINGDOM."

What does he mean by this?
>>
does anyone have the battlotomes from various books? Just the battletomes, because making my own mission is fun but im too lazy to make up costantly new ones.
>>
>>45485296
>WHO ALMOST COST THE UNDYING KING HIS KINGDOM.
Doesn't he blame Sigmar for betraying him, causing Nagash to formally break the alliance and try make a deal with Chaos or something, and Archaon subsequently stomping him literally into a second Underworld?

I'm not too solid on the fluff, but I think that's roughly how it goes, so I'm guessing that.
>>
Any idea if the Fyreslayers will get a Start Collecting box set?
>>
>>45485603
Check the Mega link
>>
>>45484565
Check out Zanuchi on r/yoyhammer, he does them for pretty cheap IIRC.
>>
>>45489163
How do you pronounce Archaon?

ARCH-ON? ARCH-E-ON?
>>
>>45490186
Dunno. Check the GW painting guide for his model. They probably say it a few times
>>
>Aelves
>Fyreslayers

I understand why they did it but this shit makes me gag. If it was a parody of high fantasy (like WHF was a parody of dark fantasy) I could get with it but jesus Christ this is 100% straight and these names are so fucking bad
>>
File: elf.png (7 MB, 1637x2197) Image search: [Google]
elf.png
7 MB, 1637x2197
Does enybody have full art from Khaine book?
>>
>>45489163

you sigmar fuckers don't deserve him, go support the shit company that squats entire factions. and now you fucking mention it in a thread where GW employees are present

about time that subreddit went private
>>
>>45484377
do you mean the battalion? how much for shipping?

>>45484276
I'm also watching that auction out of curiosity, don't forget $5 for shipping

New Question:

What does everyone think of the SCGT comp., packet, & scenarios???
>>
>>45485296
I think it refers to the reforge process of the Stormcaster and how it is weakening him to death.
>>
>>45485296
Sigmar takes some souls and turns them into stormcast. This makes Nagash upset. Nagash hates being upset! Nagash take ball and go home!
>>
>>45485296
Archaon and tzeentch tricked Sigmar and Nagash into thinking the other betrayed them. As a result, Sigmar and Nagash fight, the allpoints is lost, and Sigmar has to retreat. Then the weakened Nagash has to fight off the skaven, then chaos again, and then finally archaon kills him. To this day, Sigmar and Nagash blame each other and have no idea they got loljustasplanned by Archaon
>>
>>45490718
>think of the SCGT comp

Nay... some rules interpretation just bad, like warmachine and crew, RAW they are 2 independent unit, that's simple and straightforward, but they houserule it instead, what is the point? Wall and fence have a clear rule about cover too, why houserule again?

And their summoning pool just fucking non-sense, destruction get extra pool? WTF.

I prefer sdk + no free summoning(alas deep strike).
>>
>>45488711
>https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IDBZPIU/ref=cm_sw_r_em_awd_t1_vnHWwbHDDMP90
Yes they will, expect it in a few months
>>
>>45490186
In the painting guide, they pronounce it ARCH-A-ON
>>
>>45483655
>'damn I never wanted to buy TK but now that they are last chance quickly got two sphinxes and a few snake riders'

This. Fucking oldest trick in the book and even /tg/ has the it's handful of normie fuckwits.

>b-but i totally always wanted a Sphinx guise, n-now i HAVE to buy it t-thank you based Gw!!

Might as well just admit you're letting GW play you like a sap.
>>
>>45493935
That gives GW way too much credit.
>>
>>45493935

how is GW playing you like a sap if we never see Sphinxs again or whatever Last Chance release? Fucking get what you want now or possible regret it forever.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.