[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimang Quest 12
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
File: Digimang logo.png (110 KB, 592x200) Image search: [Google]
Digimang logo.png
110 KB, 592x200
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=digimang

>Last time, on Digimang Quest.

Dash took to the city with his teacher, and after several solicitations, the two came up with nothing, until a stop for lunch revealed that the city had been experiencing glitches in it’s reality lately.

The glitch itself manifested as a news site, crossing over from the human world, with a disparaging note about Eva, before considering the possible clue.

Deciding to wait for more concrete evidence before looking into the source of the glitches, they returned to the ‘hotel’ whereupon Dash tried to Descartes a fairy six times smaller than him.

Patrician taste Dash.

With his advances mildly turned down, Dash passed on the information of the news rag to Eva, who’d been having a rough day. The two bonded for a while, got a favour off Aru, and the second Dash turns his back, a creepy stalker busts into his room.

Facing down a creepy cosplayer, Dash turned Elecmon into GUTSmon and oneshotted an Ultimate with sick skills. Rewarded with a new room on the house, Dash passed the hell out and got a good nights sleep.

Now, on with the Adventure!
>>
You washed your face off, letting Elecmon enjoy his pampering a few minutes longer, before he finally sent the ladies on their way, his red fur now shiny and clean from brushing, his toe claws immaculately filed.

Guess they would know how to keep their appearance maintained after all.

“You didn’t see any of those girls kiss my cheek, did you?” You have to ask.

“Not to my knowledge.” He shakes his head. “Maybe before I woke up?”

Hmm. “Oh, and, uh, just so you know buddy, I’m gonna be out tonight. Invited Aru for dinner.”

“Can I come?” He asks innocently, his many tails folding close into each other as he sits up.

Eesh. “Well, we’ll talk about it later, alright?” Glancing around the room, “You know where Eva and Demi went?” He lifts a paw, pointing at a small side door, “There’s a small dining room through there. They went in an hour ago and never returned.”

Huh. You scoop Elecmon up and carry him through, finding the place deserted, with another door leading back out to the hallway outside. Still, there’s breakfast laid out for you in two places, so you help yourself.

Glancing around the room, it’s rather barren compared to the rest of the building, a soft carpet underneath, the table serving as the only furniture in the room, besides a grandfather clock, which bongs loudly for ten AM next to a balcony exit.

The hallway door bangs open suddenly, Jeff leading Gotsumon in. “Oh, you’re awake.” He gives you a smile, “Thanks for looking after my sister yesterday, man.”

You shrug, “No biggie, Elecmon did all the heavy lifting, I just got a cheap punch on him.”

Jeff nods, “Well, either way, thanks to both of you.” He jerks a thumb over his shoulder, “But the others were wondering if you want to hit the streets again today or move on? We’re not exactly having much luck, are we?”

“One more day of looking can’t hurt, at the very least.” You shrug.

>You wanna pair with me?
>We should get everyone and check out this power plant.
>I’ll go with… (Write in)
>Other
>>
>>45394392
>You wanna pair with me?
>>
>>45394384
>You wanna pair with me?
>>
>>45394392
>>We should get everyone and check out this power plant.
Plot hook
>>
>>45394392

>Have you seen a market, yesterday? We could try selling that fruit Witchmon gave me

I bet there is a lot of people willing to buy aphrodisiacs, in this town.
>>
>>45394392
>We should get everyone and check out this power plant.
Should probably make sure we ain't about to fall off the world before it happens

>>45394488
nah, say they make your dick bigger, they'll sell better and people will think it's actually doing it thanks to the combined might of digimon gullibility and the aphro properties
>>
I'd like to do something nice with Jeff, though. The guy needs more friendly activities.
>>
>>45394392
>>
>>45394392
>>You wanna pair with me?
Power plant isn't going anywhere
I'm surprised Pixiemon is willing to just hang around with us this long when her friend got kidnapped and everything. You'd think that would be some urgent shit..
>>
>>45394725
He is young forever, he can wait. Plus she is interested in our little party.

last I checked Petermon is kind of a douche too
>>
>>45394725
Shit, I forgot about her friend. Mostly because we wound up spending a day looking for humans instead of getting on with rescuing
>>
>>45394773
It's okay anon, i tihnk she forgot about her friend too
>>
>>45394793
>tfw we move onto next city without ever rescuing him
>Dash and the gang were just more interesting for Tinker
>>
>>45394725
>>45394773
>>45394793
>>45394808

Wait, didn't we beat up the pirates who kidnapped her friend?
>>
>>45394819

>Tinkermon was the pirate leader, who tried to bullshit us into a trap
>>
>>45394819
Kinda, but we never quite finished the job, instead avowing to return with allies
>>
>>45394819
We beat up ONE, the rest escaped to their ship or something with Petermon who everyone just completely forgot about even though we promised to save him.
>>
>>45394744
I just read his entry on wikimon and he is a big douche.
>>
>>45394392
>We should get everyone and check out this power plant
>>
I'm glad I finally caught up, been reading through the archive until now. Hope this quest continues for a long while, unlike Gale 's or that one drawfriend that gave us 「DEEP PURPLE」.
Anyone know what ever happened to them?
>>
“We should try and get everyone together, see if we can check out this power plant we heard about yesterday.” You figure.

He nods, “Yeah, Miss Kelli told us about it. Seems pretty suspicious, if you ask me.” He claps you on the shoulder, taking a bread roll with him as he leaves.

You take a few more minutes to digest, before you find your way downstairs, onto the street outside. The late morning rush is starting to build up, foot traffic heavy and jostling, with various lewd offers being thrown through the air, each one causing Daisy to wince a little, as she ties her hair back in a neat bun.

“J-just remember kids.” She warns, “We don’t know what kind of machinery they’re using to generate electricity here, so don’t touch anything that looks even remotely dangerous. Or anything that you don’t have to at all.”

Everyone agrees exhaustedly, like we’re listening to rules on a school trip, before we take off, Tink fluttering over to stand on your shoulder as you leave. “I’ll tag along, why not?” She shrugs, a tiny hand grabbing at your hair for stability, as she takes a seat.

Casey nudges you with her elbow as you walk, “What was that Leomon turned into? He was enormous. Was that his next form?” Her questions come in a blur, “He was able to take out that creepy guy in one go, I bet he’s pretty tough, are you gonna use that all the time?”

You slap your cheeks a little, your brain catching up with being awake still. “Demi said that it’s called X-Digivolution, it’s like an inbetween phase between Champion and his next huge form up. But yeah, he god damn destroyed that guy.”

Elecmon coughs a little awkwardly under the praise, preening one of his ears for a moment. “I bet with that kinda firepower, you guys could take down Hookmon and his crew of crooks like they were nothing!” Tink adds.
>>
File: Lilamon_b.jpg (47 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Lilamon_b.jpg
47 KB, 320x320
“Crooks…” Jeff laughs awkwardly, “More like crrr-hooks…. right?”

Nobody laughs at that, Jeff grimacing and walking faster ahead of the group. Tink sighs and shakes her head. “That’s if we ever find them though…” She continues.

You pick her up and sit her in your palm, the small fairy seemingly not minding the manhandling you’ve been giving her the last few days. “How far can they have got, really?” You ask, “Besides, we said we’d go with you to the coast, so you’ve got us to help at least that far… maybe further.”

You find the address you were given for the station, a nondescript squat lit factory, a sliding glass door in the front. Ms Kelli steps on the pressure pad and it starts to open, only for thick vines to burst up from beneath the pavement, blocking your advance.

“HEY!” A voice calls from inside, a half flower, feminine looking dgimon approaches the other side of the door. “Where do you think you’re going? This place is off limits until we solve these glitches! StarBellemon’s orders.”

>We might be able to help with that.
>Tell her it’s fine, then find another entrance
>Write in
>>
>>45394957
>>
>>45394957
>>
>>45394957
>I don't mean to brag but I'm kind of an expert on these things! *lie*
>>
>>45394957
>>
>>45394957
>>We might be able to help with that.

Also ask her if she's got plans later today
>>
>>45394957
>>
>>45395034

We already have plans.
>>
roll me a 3d20 for charisma
>>
Rolled 18, 15, 13 = 46 (3d20)

>>45395259
>>
Rolled 30 (1d203)

>>45395259
I rolled 5 1's in another quest, lets see if my luck here is any different
>>
Rolled 11, 13, 16 = 40 (3d20)

>>45395259
Let's do it!
>>
Rolled 7, 15, 20 = 42 (3d20)

>>45395259
>>
>>45395271

It'd be better with the right die
>>
Rolled 19, 10, 6 = 35 (3d20)

>>45395259
>>
Rolled 7, 2, 2 = 11 (3d20)

>>45395259
>>
Rolled 5, 12, 6 = 23 (3d20)

>>45395271
Wow I messed that up pretty bad
>>
Rolled 19, 10, 19 = 48 (3d20)

>>45395259
>>
Rolled 9, 12, 17 = 38 (3d20)

>>45395259
>>
Holy shit I'm actually in time for one of these.
>>
File: Datadrive.png (161 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Datadrive.png
161 KB, 640x480
You gesture to the group, “We might be able to help with that actually.” You step around one of the vines, to a clear patch of glass, resting against it with a forearm, you shoot the flower girl a wink. “We’re kinda experts on this type of thing.” You lie through your teeth.

A few petals fall from her feet, as she stares at you wide eyed for a moment, before clearing her throat. Glancing nervously over her shoulder, she looks around the small lobby. “Well… I guess if you’re experts, I can let you take a look at it.” She mumbles, as the vines zip back into the pavement. “Just… make it quick?”

The others trundle inside. “I’m sure if Dash is anything, he’s quick.” Eva mumbles under her breath, her and Demi sharing a few chortles over that.

You ignore that, stepping inside, Tink takes off to zoom ahead, Lilamon pulling a door open for you.

“Holy hell, what happened in here?” You breathe quietly. It looks like someone took bites out of the room at random, but instead of leaving open air it’s, there’s tears in the air, scrolling green digits blurring upwards through them vertically.

Looking down, there’s the occasional scorch mark on the floor, about as wide as your head, the same marks blasted into the walls and roof too, and most dramatically, marring the smooth surface of the pale blue stone that dominates the centre of the room.

It stands near three metres tall, a thick golden band looping around it, etched in some code, black smudges all over it. At a guess, that’s the datadrive.

“Is there any security footage, Miss….?” You ask the flower girl.

“Lilamon, and… well there is, but it’s not very good.” We had someone with a big head walking inside, and then the camera is swallowed whole and the feed cuts to those same numbers.” She tells you, pointing at the tears hanging in the air.
>>
File: keramon_by_shoyu_rai-d66it5j.png (412 KB, 1280x1002) Image search: [Google]
keramon_by_shoyu_rai-d66it5j.png
412 KB, 1280x1002
She pulls out a tablet, swivelling it to face you as Casey approaches, the others busy checking around for more clues. “This is the best we’ve got.” Lilamon shrugs.

The majority of the frame is dominated by an enormous bug-like face, it’s mouth about to close on the camera but…

“There, in the corner.” Casey points. “That’s a human.” She taps and the picture zooms in blurruly. “That’s not a big head, that’s a hat.” She nudges you, “You don’t think that guy, the one from class is behind… this, do you?” She looks around at the patches of scrolling numbers.

Curiously, you pick up a piece of rubble and hurl it at one of the tears, jumping back as it bursts into pixels at the lightest touch.

>When did this start?
>Do you know what digimon that is?
>We should get away from this.
>Take a closer look at that stone.
>Write in
>>
>>45395558
>>When did this start?
>>Do you know what digimon that is?
>>Take a closer look at that stone.
>>
>>45395558
>When did this start?
>>
>>45395558

>When did this start?
>>
File: keramon open mouth.png (294 KB, 800x591) Image search: [Google]
keramon open mouth.png
294 KB, 800x591
You turn back to Lilamon, “When did this start exactly?”

She shrugs, “Recording’s from a week ago, and we’ve had no break ins since. I’d know if we did. But ever since, we’ve been having rolling glitchwaves every day or so. One day we’ll have none, then the next we’ll have three.

Tink zips up to you, pressing something small into your palm before zipping back away. You’ll check it in a second, pointing to the bug, “Any idea what that thing is? What kind of Digimon is it?”

She grimaces, “I… can’t say I know what that one is.” She grimaces, “No one says they’ve ever seen something like that before. We’re not even sure it’s a digimon to be honest. Could be something… else.”

Huh. You check what Tink gave you, a small blue shard of the giant stone in the centre of the room. “I’m gonna go take a closer look at that thing.” You tell Casey, twirling the shard in your fingers.

Jeff and Gotsumon are already peering closely at it, and as you approach, you notice the subtle thrumming noise coming off of it, like the sound of an exposed wire, accented by a slight, pulsing light under it’s surface.

“Any idea what these say Gotsumon?” Jeff asks, as you notice Elecmon pressing his ear against a vent grate.

The rock man shakes his head, “Can’t tell ya to be honest. No one can. These are written in ancient Digicode, ain’t nothing like modern letters.”

You stare at the shard in your grip lifting it up to your eye, it doesn’t glow like the intact stone and… looking at the surface, you think you can see the scrape on the surface where it blew off.

>Put it back in place.
>Get a Digimon to do it
>Nope, leave it for the authorities to find
>Write in
>>
>>45395877
>>Put it back in place.

Rather not risk our digimon. Chuckles loves to do weird things to the protag as well. It's a win win.
>>
>>45395877
>Put it back in place.
What could go wrong?
>>
>>45395877

>Get your phone out, and try to scan the shard, then scan around the room.

>Try to see if it reacts to the mysterious digimon, too.

I think we should at least try this, before doing the rest.

>Then, give the shard to the authorities
>>
>>45395877
>Put it back in place.
WISE LIFE DECISIONS HO

>Take a photo of the digicode nobody can read in the case we find someone who can
>>
>>45395974
This I like this idea
>>
>>45395974
I second this.
>>
>>45395877
>>45395974
This
>>
>>45395877
Going with
>>45395974
>>
I taught tread was tomorrow.

>Take a photo of the digicode nobody can read in the case we find someone who can
>>
>>45395877
>Put it back in place.
>>
Seriously?

We need to have a body, if we want to go on a date
>>
>>45395877
>Compare the writting with the writting on the ring
>Put it back in place
>>
>>45395974
>>45395984
>>45395999
>>45396017
>>45396028
Seriously? You're not even trying to be subtle.
>>
>>45396075
Well considering I just got on, I'd say I'm doing magic if you think I'm those other people too.
>>
>>45396075
Are you saying taking a photo of the mysterious text is a bad idea?
>>
>>45396075
>I don't like it! Everyone else must be the same guy!
>>
alright, putting it back in place

roll me a d10
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>45396094
Go
>>
Rolled 7 (1d10)

>>45396094
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>45396094
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>45396094
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>45396094
>>
>>45396075
The punchline is that nobody was actually samefagging
>>
>>45396110
Woo hoo!
>>45396111
D'oh!
>>
>>45396086
If you're the guy that made it clear you just got on, I specifically avoided quoting you.

>>45396087
Not particularly, no.

>>45396092
>Something looks like it's being samefagged blatantly by the variant seconding voting format instead of identical quoting all coming about 1-2 minutes apart
>Pointing that out means you don't like it as an option in spite of saying nothing implying that
I mean you'd think I'd have bothered to vote against it if I didn't like it.

>>45396140
Still have my doubts.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>45396094

>>45396226
One of those wasn't me, not a samefag, if that makes you feel better.
>>
File: Dash.jpg (176 KB, 670x750) Image search: [Google]
Dash.jpg
176 KB, 670x750
You pull your phone out, snapping a picture of the text on the golden band, before you twirl the shard in your fingers once more.

Well Dash, what’s the worst thing that could go wrong touching this spooky glowing rock that powers a whole country?

You slot the shard back in place, the rock around it glowing more brightly as it seals in place, you try to pull your finger away, but your stuck to it.

“Wuh-oh.” You grab your elbow and tug at it harder, but it’s like your fused to the thing, as the low pitched humming noise suddenly builds in pitch and volume, the rubble on the floor starting to rattle.

“Dash?” Jeff breathes, grabbing onto you and bracing a foot against the rock, trying to help pull your arm free.

His foot comes away easily, even while you’re right hand stays stuck in place. The glowing is getting brighter, as Gotsumon joins in your effort, trying to pull you free, before-

A hideous pain tears up your arm for a moment, spiking right into your brain, like a white hot knife inside your skull, before you thrown backwards with a huge noise, blown free of Jeff and Gotsumon, you go flying backwards, hitting the far wall of the factory nearly ten metres away, smacking off of it meatily and flopping face down on the floor.

You can hear running footsteps vaguely, a ringing in your ears your vision blurry… and you think you broke your nose when you hit the floor.

“No, not again…” Your dimly aware of someone cursing, rolling you over on your back, strong hands slapping you across the cheeks, snapping some sense back into you.
>>
File: eva bitch face.png (137 KB, 316x479) Image search: [Google]
eva bitch face.png
137 KB, 316x479
Your eyes refocus, Eva leaning over you with a look of almost tender concer, “Dash!” She bellows in your face, “You hear me? BLINK TWICE IF YES!”

You pull it off and she nods hurriedly, before Daisy gently nudges her aside a warm hand on your cheek, Casey and Jeff milling about behind them worriedly.

A sudden flood of warmth spreads across your face, soothing the pain and bringing your mind back into focus, your nose wrenching itself back in place with a worrying click.

“M’alright.” You finally grunt out, pushing yourself up to sit, Daisy keeping her hand to your cheek, even as she eases the healing off.

Before anything else, you better check that buzzing from your phone. “Oh, sweet, doing that gave me more magic. I’m up to fifteen now!”

“What were you thinking!” Eva thumps you in the chest, hard. Daisy sends a subtle flow of magic towards the spot, easing the pain off entirely. “Touching that creepy thing, you… you IDIOT!”

>”I just wanted to fix that thing, it basically keeps us from drowning”
>”Well, I’m alive, aren’t I?”
>Give her time to calm down, thank Daisy first
>Write in
>>
>>45396329
>>”I just wanted to fix that thing, it basically keeps us from drowning”
>Thanks Daisy
>>
>>45396329
>Thank Daisy
>>
>>45396346
this
>>
>>45396329
>>
>>45396329
>>
>>45396329
>Thank Daisy
>>
>>45396329
>I'll be more careful, sorry if I worried you guys
>>
>>45396329

>Thanks Daisy

>"Though, it's true it was kind of dumb. But hey, it turned out ok."
>>
>>45396329
>>
>>45396329
>>
>>45396329
>Hey, I'm good at bouncing. Better I do the dumb shit than the rest of you
>>
>>45394823
Actually I think this is exactly what happened.
>>
>>45396553
Wouldn't be surprised, but I think it may have been a trap set by Petermon.
>>
File: evil seed.png (189 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
evil seed.png
189 KB, 500x531
>>45396313
>mfw I finally finish reading all the archived threads, learning about and loving this take on the Digital World, just in time for Dash to fuck with the one thing keeping it all from falling apart
>>
>>45396838
hey we fixed it!
>>
>>45396838
Jokes on you. I don't know enough about digimon to care!
>>
sorry got dragged away from my computer for a while, writing now
>>
>>45396955
You should be having sex with your wife more, if she keeps dragging you off. Just saying.
>>
>>45397135
On the other hand, if Chuckles gave up sex entirely, he'd have more time to write about it for anonymous strangers on the internet.
>>
>>45396955
More time = more time for building up autism charges.
That's the secret for great stories.
>>
>>45397135
>>45397176
>Not fucking her while he writes
Give him some credit guys
>>
File: Ms Kelli.png (149 KB, 343x523) Image search: [Google]
Ms Kelli.png
149 KB, 343x523
You give her a moment to cool off as she kicks a loose rock across the room. “Thanks Daisy.” You gasp out, as she sends a little more oomph to your lungs, your voice returning in full.

“Just… be more careful next time?” She pleads, sweeping some dust out of your hair and shoulders.

You give her a nod, patting the hand on your cheek and pulling it off, the woman seeming to realise she’d left it there hastily retreats it behind her back.

“Look, Eva.” You tell the girl, picking yourself up, “I just wanted to fix that thing. It’s basically the only thing keeping us all from drowning right now. If that thing get’s blown up, the whole countryside for miles vanishes, and we drop into the sea.

She frowns, arms folded, before Demi lands on her shoulder, whispering softly in her ear. After a moment, the girls frown lessens as much as she can muster, “Next time, tell me before you do something stupid.” She sighs, turning her back on you and hurriedly marching herself to a far corner of the room, ‘looking for clues’.

You feel a soft sensation brushing up your arm, finding Lilamon’s petals moving over you, “Odd. We’ve never seen that kind of reaction before.” She mutters, “Then again, no one’s ever tried to put a broken piece back in before either.”

You assure the others you’re fine, and they return to checking the room, as Lilamon pokes and prods and scans you with some device a few more moments. “Would you mind if we took a code sample from you? We don’t have much time, but I can be quick.”

>I’m not made of code, that hard
>Would blood do?
>I can think of a sample you could take. *wink*
>I ain’t no lab rat!
>Write in
>>
>>45397268
>>I’m not made of code, that hard
>>Would blood do?
>>
>>45397268
>>
>>45397268
>>
>>45397268
>Would blood do?
>>
>>45397268
>I can think of a sample you could take. *wink*
>Would blood do?
>>
>>45397268
>>Would blood do?
>>
>>45397268
>Write in
Depends if you actually can. How does the procedure work?
>>
>>45397268
>>
>>45397268
>"Like I said, I'm an expert at fixing these things"
>Not at all, though you might find it difficult
>>
>>45397351
seconded
>>
>>45397268
>>45397351
I'm voting for this one.
>>
>>45397268
This: >>45397351
>>
>>45397268
>>Would blood do?
>>
Did Chuckle's wife take him away for the sexy times again
>>
>>45398142
It's valentine after all.
Who knows...
Hope we can get a bit of Aru again but Tink is fine too
>>
>>45398157
I'm all for hooking up with Tink, solely because I'm curious as to how that would even work

Casey best girl though.
I want Dash to ultimately end up with Casey but Casey deserves better than a dirty manwhore.
>>
>>45398197
Daisy is best girl. Tink sex sould probably be weird.. and fun.
>>
>>45398225
okay but REAL best girl is obviously aru
>>
>>45398157

Valentine's tomorrow.
>>
>>45398142
He's probably fighting an horde of dropbears, tho.
>>
>>45398264
stopping living in the past caveman
>>
>>45398294
Dropbears taking him away for the sexy times?
>>
>>45398312
>writing internet soft porn instead of doing cutesy things with wife

Chuckles. For shame.
>>
>>45398375
Well I'm not complaining.

I want soft porn of Dash x Omegamon please Chuckles
>>
>>45398375
shhh...
Maybe the wife is enjoying it...
who knows
>>
>>45398312

At least I still win fights against astronauts.
>>
>>45398375
I picked her up from work before last post and this long gap was cooking dinner guy

post will be done soon
>>
>>45398408
He's from Australia they don't know what those are.

Space is for the Americans and Russians.
>>
File: Lilamon.jpg (59 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Lilamon.jpg
59 KB, 320x320
“Uhhh, I’m not made of code.” You tell her, “At least I don’t think so?” You dab at the blood spilled from your now fixed nose, “Is that gonna be hard?”

She taps a hand under her chin, thinking hard. “Hummmm. Not sure?” She wipes some of the blood on her petals, “Though if you’re not, I guess this will do.” With that, she pulls a vial from her cleavage and shakes the drops into it, floating off towards a backroom, “You’ve got three minutes!” She calls.

Man, that’s not very long.

You approach the stone again, and notice it’s glowing a bit brighter now. “You’re welcome I guess.” You sigh, deciding against patting it. “Thanks for the magic boost?”

You check around it, make sure there’s no clues nearby on the ground, or tucked inside the band, but there’s nothing you can see. “Feelin alright Dashie?” Tink asks, landing on your shoulder again, a hand dabbing at the blood and eyeing it closely. “What’s this stuff?”

“That, my dear, is blood. Us humans need to keep it inside of us, helps us keep our bodies running through the process of… oxi-something.” Shoulda payed more attention in biology.

“Oooh.” Tink breathes, gumming it between her thumb and forefinger for a moment, before flicking the beads away, “I’ll go getcha something to clean that.”

You continue searching the room, peering down that vent Elecmon had been listening to earlier, but there’s nothing to see, fully lit, the things empty and dusty.
>>
File: Tinkermon_b.jpg (97 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Tinkermon_b.jpg
97 KB, 320x320
A few moments later, a tissue drops on your shoulder, the fairy alighting on top of your head. “I don’t think we’re gonna find any more clues.” You have to admit.

“What should we do instead?” Daisy whispers right behind you. You jump at her presence, finding her squatted down just over your shoulder, nervously playing with a strand of hair. “I- um…” She gulps, “Well, what do you think anyway?”

You clean yourself off, feeling Tink do a twirling jig atop your skull, “Uh… that’s a good question.”

>Split up and ask around town some more. Same teams as yesterday
>Split up and ask around, I’ll go with
>Let’s try and take a look at these backrooms, might be hiding something
>Screw it, we’re not finding anything in this city. Let’s call it a day
>Write in
>>
>>45398471
>>Let’s try and take a look at these backrooms, might be hiding something

If anything, I can think of something else we can use these back rooms for.
Let's... let's take Tink with us.
>>
>>45398471
we should probably start heading off to the coast.
>>
>>45398471
>>
>>45398471
>>Let’s try and take a look at these backrooms, might be hiding something
>>
>>45398471
I'm with this

More specifically, I'm with this
>>45398500
>>
>>45398425
Does your wife know about your quests?
>>
>>45398573
she runs them sometimes
>>
>>45398573
>Chuckles, who is this "Aru" woman?
>>
>>45398587
plot twist Chuckels is his own wife
>>
>>45398425
What did you cook? Will you be having fun with her this evening?

Are you going to put time with her ahead of time with your virtual digipals?
>>
File: glitching bird.gif (1 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
glitching bird.gif
1 MB, 718x404
>>45398609
>>45398623
Plot twist: Chuckle's wife is his Digimon partner
>>
>>45398670
>inb4 he get chuck'ed
>>
alright backrooms

>Tink and I will check them out. Alone.
>Bring people to take a look around, you might need some help
>>
>>45398935
>Tink and I will check them out. Alone.
>>
>>45398623
Maybe Chuckles will have her bouncing in his lap while he writes, both of them getting off on the porn he writes.
>>
>>45398935
>>Bring people to take a look around, you might need some help
Dangerous to go mostly alone
>>
>>45398935
>>
>>45398935
Business before pleasure.
>>
>>45398935
>>Tink and I will check them out. Alone.
>>
>>45398935
>>
>>45398935
>>
>>45398935
>>
>>45398670
What is she chuckles, you can be honest with us. Atleast tell us if she's virus data or vaccine!

Is she a rookie? Are rookies legal in kangaroo land?
>>
How exactly would you go about fucking a fairy?
>>
>>45398935
>>Tink and I will check them out. Alone.
I'm sure the others won't be so far that they can't come to our aid if needed.

samefags are just being buzzkills
>>
>>45399041
Life finds a way
>>
>>45399041
Passionately
>>
>>45399041
I don't know, which is EXACTLY why I want to see it happen.
Don't you want to find out too?
>>
File: gendo.jpg (40 KB, 680x485) Image search: [Google]
gendo.jpg
40 KB, 680x485
>>45399041
>>
>>45399041
>>45399078
http://mcstories.com/LegendOfMystania/LegendOfMystania3.html

Fairy fucking near the bottom of that one. So.. there.
>>
I hope chuckles doesn't give in to the obvious samefagging.
>>
>>45399040
>I-I swear, my digivice read "Champion" at the bar!
>She was even drinking taco sauce!

I spent a few minutes googling alcohol's digi-equivalent and that was the best I could find
>>
>>45399180
"Ignore the winner chuckles, even though I have no proof of whos samefagging or not"

>>45399196
That's in the dub, the sub they just straight up drink sake
>>
>>45399104
Jizz is fairy crack. Good to know.
>>
File: Ms Kelli 3.png (262 KB, 411x523) Image search: [Google]
Ms Kelli 3.png
262 KB, 411x523
“Wanna give us a hand looking around these backrooms?” You ask her, glancing at where Lilamon disappeared, a few more doors branching off the main room. “They might be hiding something.”

She glances over at the others, “Alright, just the three of us. If too many are gone when she comes back out, she’s more likely to notice.”

You scoop the fairy off your head, “Dance later, we got some sneaking to do.”

She snaps to attention, shooting you a mock salute, before flying off, picking a door at random, she twists it open ushering you both through.

You’ve arrived in a small office area, a giant computer taking up one wall, with some shelves laying around, littered with detrius, a decently sized fridge on another wall, presumably holding someones lunch… or maybe more samples of stuff, with the last wall just being a bundle of old boxes and desks pushes up against the roof.

Only other exit is a small window rectangular window, nowhere near big enough for you or Daisy to get out of. “Alright.” You lock the door, “Check this one quick, before we get out and find a safer room to check.”

Tink floats over to the computer, being the only one that understands the keyboard, Daisy checking the shelves, while you’re tasked with the fridge.

Well it’s not lunch in there, various beakers and tubes being chilled on a high shelf, the thing stands taller and wider than you are…
>>
Still, you ask Tinkermon what any of these are, but she just shrugs, “Science stuff? I dunno, whatever keeps the electricity running. Might be magic.”

You’re about to call it quits when Daisy makes a small noise of discovery, picking up a ziplock bag from one of the shelves. “There’s human hair in here.” Peering closer… yeah, that’s a dark ringlet of human hair, sliced off sharply at one end and lightly coated in dust. “I think this might be Zeke’s…” She murmurs, “The men in that cul-religion of his, they grow these out, along with beards.” She flushes a little, “Don’t tell the school I called it that, I might get fired.”

Bit late to be worrying about that.

Alright time to call it quits. Just as you open your mouth, a deep voice from the main room cuts you off. “Alright, all of you out!” An intimidating bassy voice warns, “StarBellemons orders.” You hurry for the door, only for the knob to rattle before you reach it. “Who broke into my damn office?” The voice snarls. “I’ll kill ya!”

>Open the door and apologise
>Tink, go for help!
>Hide in the fridge
>Hide under those desks
>Write in
>>
>>45399579
>>Hide under those desks
>>
>>45399579
>>Write in
If we stay COMPLETELY still, they might not see us......
>>
>>45399579
>Hide under those desks
>>
>>45399579
>"Sorry, got lost looking for the exit. I'm an expert at repairs, not navigation."
>>
>>45399579
>>Open the door and apologise

>Tell that you were just looking around, and that the door was open.

>Sign to the others to leave discretly
>>
>>45399563
Is that an accurate representation of Kelli?
If so, I've noticed a pattern.
Kelli has a "huge mana pool". Witchmon herself was impressed at how huge Miss Flapjack Tittie's amount of mana was. Our fairly fat friend Jeff is a distant second with more mana than the rest of us, Eva the teenager is behind Kelli in magical power, Casey the girl who can easily be mistaken for a boy is behind even her, and we the fit man are dead last in mana reserves.
Is this just a coincidence that could only be pointed out by one who recently finally got around to reading that erotic Aru pastebin, or bust size really have any correlation to a human's amount of mana?
>>
>>45399579
>Write in
Tink goes out the window with the lock of hair while we mess up ourselves and Kessi so that it seems we were making out.
>>
>>45399681
but Casey had more mana than Eva, tsuntsuns magic is shit tier, while Casey can earthbend

also Casey is not outright stated as stacked, but she at least has tits given that bit where she was in the sauna

It might be related to body fat? Fat serves as a store of energy after all

Then again, tits are quite fatty of themselves, so you're not entirely wrong
>>
>>45399720
That's actually pretty clever
>>
>>45399681

Witchmon did say that eating food was a way to get mana back.

It's entirely possible than having more body fat would give you a bigger pool
>>
>>45399720
I approve of this
>>
>>45399579
>Hide under those desks
>>
>>45399579
>>45399579
>Open the door and apologise
>>
>>45399720
>>45399563
Good idea
>>
>>45399579
>>Hide under those desks
Though I'm tempted to ask why no one's seen another human if there's human hair strands around.
>>
looks like fake out make out wins it
>>
>>45399770
Well but Eva isn't fat. So maybe just "mass".
>>
File: Terriermon.jpg (43 KB, 1000x638) Image search: [Google]
Terriermon.jpg
43 KB, 1000x638
You take the bag of hair and shove it on Tink, “You, get this outside, you’re the only one that can escape.” You order, sending her for the window and shutting it behind her.

“Wh-what will be do?” Daisy asks, looking around nervously, “Sh-should we hide?”

No time to explain, you rip your shirt off, throwing it on the floor, you bring her close, messing her hair up lightly, getting it out of the bun. “Undo the top of your shirt.” You hiss.

She gulps, panicking… Still, that’ll really sell it if you want to live. You reach up and pop them in quick succession, Daisy giving a quiet ‘eep’ as her cleavage spills out of her shirt a little.

“Dash!” She yelps, as the banging on the door grows louder.

“Just a distraction.” You hiss back, “Play along if you don’t want to die.” You tip her glasses up, resting them atop her head and place both hands on her hips, your face a breath from hers, as you wait to be caught.

Man she smells nice, like cinnamon and honey… and her hips are so soft and squeezable… her breath puffing into your face, cheeks going furiously red, as she slowly places one hand in your hair and another between your shoulders, her breasts squishing pleasantly against your… focus Dash.

The door bursts open with a sudden slam, Daisy giving a legitimate yelp and jumping away from you, pulling her glasses back down.

Giving a theatric wipe of your face, you look to the door… then you look down, finding the source of the commotion, a tiny rabbit dog creature glowering at you. “You messing with MY office!?” He bellows in a drill seargents voice.
>>
“Hey, uh, sorry man, just having a bit of an intimate moment.” You guffaw stupidly, fetching your shirt. “We’ll get out of your hair.”

“You better!” He snarls, exposing his teeth.

Daisy’s frozen to the spot, so you grab her by the wrist and tug her out, snapping her daze after a few steps, she trots along, leaving her hand in yours as you lead her back to the entrance.

>We should try that again some time *wink*
>You know, you look good with your hair down
>You might wanna fix yourself up before the others see you
>Sorry, first thing that came to mind
>Write in
>>
>>45400363
Best not to push our luck
>>
>>45400363
>>You know, you look good with your hair down
>>You might wanna fix yourself up before the others see you
>>Sorry, first thing that came to mind
>>
>>45400363
>>
>>45400363
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45400363
>>
>>45400363
>>
>>45400363
>>
>>45400363
The plan worked. Never apologize for a successful plan.
>>
>>45400363
>>
>>45400363

>>
File: sensei interactions.jpg (61 KB, 411x599) Image search: [Google]
sensei interactions.jpg
61 KB, 411x599
You stop her before the door to the lobby, “Sorry, first thing that came to mind.”

Her mouth moves without sound for a few moments, before; “That’s fine Dash… it’s more important that we got out without being hurt.” She blinks very quickly a few times, “Just warn me before you try that again please.”

You nod, stopping your eyes from drooping to the semi exposed flesh that demands your attention. “You might wanna fix yourself up before the others see you again.” You point out.

She glances down, colour draining out of her cheeks quickly, “Oh! Right.” She hurriedly redoes her buttons, shifting her her skirt further down her legs and starts pinning her hair back up.

“You know, I think you look good with your hair down.” You tell her, watching her pull it into a ponytail.

She clears her throat, “I put it up like that so it wouldn’t- um- get caught on anything. But then, well there was nothing for it to actually catch on.” She pats her do, making sure it’s in place, setting her glasses on her nose properly. “Just… don’t… Last week in the shower… thanks for not telling anyone about it.”

“Course I didn’t.” You assure her. “Why would I?”

She nods a few times to herself, before brushing past you, out to the lobby and onto the street, meeting back up with the others. “What’s with the hair?” Casey asks, gingerly holding the bag through her sleeve as Tink reclaims her seat on you

Daisy explains it quickly, pointing at the cut in the hairs. “I think, a guard might have attacked him, before the two made a run for it.” She concludes.

“It’s… possible, sure.” Casey nods along, “But I don’t think anyone we talked too would be willing to talk about it. Lilamon either doesn’t know anything, or was lying to our faces. And that little guy… I wouldn’t want to get on his bad side.”

>Maybe we can sneak in some night and poke through the footage ourselves
>Nah, not important, we know there was a fight, that’s all we need.
>Maybe we can find this StarBellemon and ask her?
>Write in
>>
>>45400928
>>
>>45400928
>>
>>45400928
May as well go get another perspective on things before doing something drastic.
>>
>>45400928
They were the one that ordered everyone to leave. Either they know something or they're sane enough to not allow unknown people in an important place. Both are fine.
>>
>>45400928
>>
>>45400928
>>Maybe we can find this StarBellemon and ask her?

>Let's get back to the Inn for now, though.

We can't be late to our date
>>
>>45400987
>>45400998
>>45400999
>>45401035
>>45401036

I'm all for asking her, but let's not forget our date.
>>
>>45400928
>>
>>45400928
>>Maybe we can find this StarBellemon and sex her?

fify
>>
>>45401062
I'm still not sure why the date thing went through when only like two people voted for it last thread.
>>
“Maybe we can find this StarBellemon and ask her about all this?” You figure. “She’s one of the digimon in charge of the city, right?”

Demi nods, “Yeah, her and QueenChessmon.”

“Stands to reason she knows something then.” You figure.

“If you’re looking for her.” Lilamon cuts in from behind you, Casey hurriedly stowing the hair. “She’s just left town, won’t be back until tomorrow night. She has… filming to do in the desert. An exotic opportunity has arisen, and she wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

Well, shit. You thank her for the information, most of the others already wanting to call it quits for the day. “Wanna get some lunch?” Jeff asks of the group. “Casey and I found this cool noodle house yesterday.” Elecmon and Gotsumon agree with him, moving over to talk with him.

His sister wants to go back and get some sleep, Demi agreeing with her, while Daisy just wants to get off the street. Casey just eyes the hair for a moment, before stowing it away, mumbling something about shopping, her eyes drifting towards a clothing store.

>Go meet with Aru early, should be fun
>You scared Eva earlier, might relax her if you spend some time with her
>Shopping with Casey, wew lad.
>An excuse to spend alone time with Tink.
>Lunch sounds good.
>Other
>>
>>45401833
>>
>>45401833
>>Shopping with Casey, wew lad.

Casey best girl
>>
>>45401833
>>
>>45401833
>Lunch sounds good.
>>
>>45401833
Time for close second best girl.
>>
>>45401833
>>You scared Eva earlier, might relax her if you spend some time with her
>>
>>45401833
>>Lunch sounds good.
>>
>>45401833
>>Shopping with Casey, wew lad
>Lunch sounds good.
>>
>>45401833
>>
>>45401833
>Lunch sounds good
>Write-in: Send Tink with Eva and Daisy for some more mild protection on the way back to the hotel. She can meet up with us afterwards at the noodle store if she wants.
>>
>>45401833
>>
>>45401833
>>
>>45401970
>tfw you forget to take off your trip.
Every time.
>>
>>45401833
>>
>>45401833
>>
>>45401970
quite the name you got there, champ
>>
>>45401992
gud jorb
>>
>>45401833
>Lunch sounds good.
>>
>>45401833

>Go meet with Aru early, should be fun
>>
>>45401833

Any way we could get a digimon disguise?
>>
File: Casey smile.png (224 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Casey smile.png
224 KB, 640x480
You motion to Tink, “You mind watching them on the way back to the hotel?” You ask.

She shrugs, rolling her lithe limbs out, “Sure, means I get your sink all to myself, again.”

You step over to Casey, waving to the others as your little group splits. “Did you even notice Miss Kelli’s glasses are fake?” Casey asks out of the blue. She nods, tapping the frames of her own. “Maybe she wanted to look smarter at work or something?”

Huh. “It’s possible.” You agree, Casey leaning up and patting down a licked up part of your hair. “That’s-” You start.

“You tricked that guy by pretending to make out?” She asks, eyebrows rising. You nod, “It’s like I’m starting to read your mind or something, huh?” She smirks a little, before abruptly about facing, looking towards the shops. “You probably don’t want to tag along.” She tells you. “Guys are supposed to hate clothes shopping, right?”

You shrug, “I can deal. Didn’t get to see you almost all day yesterday, a little shopping doesn’t mean we can’t chill.”

She nods, taking off towards the shops, Hagurumon in her wake, leading to you jogging to catch up. “So, what are you looking for?” You ask her.
>>
Another shrug, “I dunno, something… with pockets?” She sighs, “Pockets on girls clothes suck.”

You root around the store a while, plonking a sombrero on Hagurumons head for laughs, the gear digimon shaking it lose and dumping it back on your head with a laugh, before floating off a few racks.

You glance away for a few minutes, looking at a few ponchos… might be handy, given how much time you’ve spent travelling through deserts. You could swear you’ve been emptying sand out of your pockets since you got here, before Casey taps you.

“Hey, uh… w-which do you prefer?” She asks, holding up two outfits; purple sweater and jeans, replete with her usual stomach pouch pocket, compared to a soft baby blue dress that reaches her knees. “This one’s… not my normal thing, but hey-” She turns it to the side, “My wallet fits in there.” She laughs nervously, cramming it into the slightly too small hole. “And it comes with shorts that you can wear underneath too, thank god.”

>Get the sweater, I like your normal look.
>You wanted to try a new look, right? Try the dress
>Write in
>>
>>45402833
or
>shorts and tank top
>>
>>45402833
>>Write in

Why not both? You look great in both.
>>
>>45402833
I like them both Casey. Whichever you feel well serve you best walking around this crazy place.
>>
>>45402833
>>
>>45402833
You pick. More important what you think than me.
>>
>>45402833
"It's up to you but..."
>>I'd prefer the sweater, I like your normal look.
>>
>>45402833
>>Write in
I honestly like both
>>
>>45402833
Get both, I like your normal look, but I wouldn't mind seeing you in the dress sometime either.
>>
>>45402833
>You wanted to try a new look, right? Try the dress

>not trying to embarrass the tomboy with girly stuff
You people sicken me
>>
>>45402833
>>Get the sweater, I don't think the dress would survive at the moment.
>>
File: Hagurumon_b.jpg (47 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Hagurumon_b.jpg
47 KB, 320x320
You evaluate for a moment, before giving a shrug, “Hey, it’s your choice… buuut that being said, the sweaters less likely to fall apart. Plus, I like your normal look.”

She beams a little at that, setting the dress back on the rack. “Thanks!” Her eyes snap open, “For the advice, that is. Couldn’t choose.”

You notice her pick something else up as she heads for the changing room, keeping it hidden front of her as she walks away… wonder what that’s about?

Where were you? Oh yeah, ponchos. You pick one up, slipping it over your neck. Pretty breezy, and light. You may just grab one of these for everyone.

Your fashion choices are interrupted by Hagurumon, one of her hand gears prodding you in the side. “Thanks for not picking the dress.” She murmurs gently. “I think it might’ve hurt her a little if you had, like you weren’t picking the ‘real her’.”

Huh. “No worries.” You assure her. “Though I think she’d look cool in both. A little flair and she could pull the dress off no problem.” You strike a pose with the poncho on. “What do you think?”

Her smile widens a little. “I think Elecmon would say you look rather dashing.”

“Boooo.” You smirk, tugging it off and picking another off the rack. This one’s gut a cool sun design on it, in bold orange, it kinda speaks to you. “Yeah!” You nod, this is the one for you.

Casey calls you and Hagurumon towards the back, exiting her stall and doing a little rotation in her outfit, “Is it alright?”

You nod, “Looks fine, everything fits like your usual clothes.” Meaning her sweater is five times to big, but hey, it's her thing.
>>
She nods, ducking back into her room. “Hey, Hagurumon?” She ducks her head out the door. “Now I’m feeling kind of hungry? You mind visiting the bakery for us? Just down the street?”

The gear turns to you, then back to her, before nodding, taking Casey’s phone to pay, she floats off. Casey shoots a hesitant smile in your direction, before pulling her head back into her room… her door still half ajar.

“You want me to shut this?” You ask her.

She’s silent for a moment, save the rustling of clothes, then heavy breathing, cut with quiet whispering. “I can do it… no I can’t…. yes, yes I can!... No… yes!

The door whips fully open, Casey standing in front of you in a two piece swimsuit, striped in white and bright blue, her glasses gone. “Wh-what do you think?” She asks, voice quavering, her knees trembling hard enough they almost knock together in the middle.

>Casey, come on, you don’t have to impress me
>Well, you’re gorgeous obviously.
>These doors lock right? Mind if I... join you in there?
>Write in
>>
>>45403731
>>Well, you’re gorgeous obviously.

Best girl is so best
>>
>>45403731
buuuuuut
>You’re gorgeous obviously.
>>
>>45403731
Wouldn't want to devalue the guts that took.
>>
>>45403731
Try to wipe the drool from the corner of your mouth
>>
>>45403731
>>
>>45403731
>>
>>45403839
Seconding.
>>
>>45403731
>>
>>45403731
>>Casey, come on, you don’t have to impress me

Initiate drool wipe.exe
>>
>>45403731
>Put yourself together no spaghetti
>>
>>45403731
>*sproing*
>>
>>45403731
>>
>>45403696
Well, you’re gorgeous obviously.
>>
going with both since the combo of the two has more votes
>>
>>45399221
We really need to fire the people who do localizations like that.
>>
>>45404230
Saban (the guys who dubbed early digimon) shut down in 2002
>>
>>45404230
It would be pretty funny though if digimon reacted to capsaicin the same way we react to ethanol.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.