[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people like Barbarians when Paladins, Fighters, and Rangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18
File: guts ava2.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
guts ava2.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
Why do people like Barbarians when Paladins, Fighters, and Rangers exist?

Paladin: More versatile than a barbarian, and wears the coolest armour.
Fighter: More skilled than a barbarian and just as strong.
Ranger: Better at survival than a barbarian.

Barbarians are literally "muh rage" and they're not even the best at that. Pic related (a fighter) can outrage any barbarian.
>>
Because Barbarian is fun to say while still sounding Badass.
>>
>>45380325
I would consider Fighter to be the boring one. A fighter is just a guy with a sword, nothing particularly special about him (and in DnD he also tends to suck at, well, fighting: the one thing the class is designed to do). Basically:
>Fighter: Basic Fitin' Man
>Barbarin: Fitin' Man with rage powers
>Paladin: Fitin' Man with holy power
>Ranger: Fitin' Man with innawoods powers

All of them can do the fighting part, but the others also have their own speciality in addition to "I hit it with a sword".
>>
I mean one of my current characters is a Barbarian 4/Paladin 3 right now, with the maneuvers feat kind of like fighter.

What do you think of that?
>>
>>45380325
Because barbar is fun to rp.
>>
>>45380563
In 5e, Fighter can be "Fitin' Man with strategy" if you go with warmaster, or "Fitin' Man with crits" if you go champion, or "Fitin' Man with magic" if you go EK.
>>
No idea, I always though barbarians were really gay.

>hurr i'm a faggot who doesn't wear armor because i'm so angry that sword dont hurt meh.

Jesus christ, they're so fucking cringey. Even worse if they're in any way a tribal warrior.
>>
File: 1448324027280.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1448324027280.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>45380809
>tfw D&D Barbarians have always had armor proficiency
>>
>>45380847
Not him, but dont they have stuff that makes them better without armor? Seems to me like the class was designed to be armorless, which fits what anon is saying.
>>
>>45380325
Personally, I think of Cuchulain when I think about barbarians and Cuchulain is fucking awesome.
>>
>>45380876
Not insofar as I am aware, but I haven't played D&D in just about a decade, now. So I am not the ultimate font of knowledge on it.
>>
>>45380876
In 3.5 at least, they lost some abilities when wearing more than medium armor, and medium armor in 3.5 was ass, effectively limiting them to light armor.
>>
>>45380876
>>45380930
>Two anons argue about D&D
>neither of them have even played in years
This explains nearly everything I've read on /tg/.

As an anon who actually plays the game, barbarians get armor proficiency. In 3rd they had proficiency with heavy armor just like fighters. In 5e they have proficiency with medium armor (i.e. scale mail, half-plate, breastplate), and get an armor bonus when unarmored. In practice they're almost always better off wearing armor, and it's typically more of style thing when a barbarian goes unarmored.
>>
>>45380325
Conan the Barbarian.
>>
>>45380325
Because they are ..fun...
>>
>>45380325

By D&D rules guts should have some levels on barbarian...soo piss off?
>>
>>45380325
Because barbarians are fun to roleplay as.
>>
>>45381115
Get some reading comprehension. Only one of them hasn't played in years, the other one never implied that.
>>
>>45381115
>In practice they're almost always better off wearing armor
Only Scale Mail, Breastplate, and Half-Plate offer superior protection than 16 CON (an easily manageable starting score). Breastplates and Half-Plates are far too expensive for starting characters to afford, so the DM would have to grant that. They could invest in Scale Mail, though it would take their entire average Wealth (2d4 x 10 or 50 average). Many Barbarians thus go without armor simply as a matter of funding.
>>
>>45381461
>superior protection than 16 CON

CON affects AC in 5E?

Don't bitch at me, I'm a poorfag, I cannot into affording new rulebooks.
>>
>>45380325
How do I make a good and proper fighter like Guts without PoW?
>>
>>45381461
>Scale Mail

A barbarian's not getting it out of chargen, but it's only 50 gold. He could afford that after his first or second quest.
>>
>>45381540
i have no idea what PoW is
But I imagine that a CG Fighter/Barbarian would be about right
>>
>>45381516
Just go to the 5e general and grab every book in pdf format out of their mega
>>
File: HowWeRoll.jpg (40 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
HowWeRoll.jpg
40 KB, 250x250
>>45380325
>y sum peeps like unoptimal thing

Because not everyone is a minmaxing munchkin faggot like you, OP. AFAICT, all of those are found on 4chan asking stupid questions of strangers instead of playing RPGs with friends.
>>
File: image.png (531 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
image.png
531 KB, 497x732
>>45382670
This.
>>
>>45381159
Because you can't just have an angry fighter, right? Tongue my asshole, negro.
>>
>>45380325
>Paladin: More versatile than a barbarian, and wears the coolest armour.
Bad DM will punish you randomly, good DM will punish you if you step out of the line.
>Fighter: More skilled than a barbarian and just as strong.
Comparable under normal circumstances, but lag a little bit when actually pushing the limits, which might mean difference between life and death of the PC.
>Ranger: Better at survival than a barbarian.
Drizzt & his many clones sort of ruined the archetype for me.
>>
>>45380325
Because it fit my concept.
>>
>>45381669
Only if you want Guts in his current incarnation. He was a true neutral figter in the Golden Age, CE barbarian in the first year after the Eclipse, and was pretty solid CN for a while, though leaning good. I'd probably say he is outright CG or possibly even NG right now though, and definitely a fighter/barbarian.
>>
>>45383521
>Good
Hah, he's still Neutral. He cares about restoring his waifu and revenge, little else. The fact that he sides with the "good" guys is just where circumstances pushed him.
>>
>>45382670
I'm fairly sure OP is not a minmaxing muchkin, because paladin, fighter and ranger are all worthless while the barb can kind of keep up until middling levels.
>>
>>45380325
1: Barbarians are idiot-proof
2: You can just roll dices and scream at NPCs and players will remember you as "unoriginal but overall good barbarian"
>>
>>45383473
>Bad DM will punish you randomly, good DM will punish you if you step out of the line.
A bad DM will punish for some convoluted reason either way so i don't really see the problem.
>>
>>45383453
>Literally goes into Berserker Rage where he's an unstoppable killing machine
>lol angry fighter

Kill yourself.
>>
>>45383553
I'd say his new friends plus Puck have pushed him into being some flavor of Good, at least by the standards of a grimdark world. Alignment arguments about characters that aren't D&D NPC's are always retarded though.
>>
>>45380325
>Paladin: More versatile than a barbarian, and wears the coolest armour.
>Ranger: Better at survival than a barbarian.
Not in the system that 99% of people play
>>
>>45381038
>What's heavy mithral armor
>>
>>45384097
Yeah thanks to artifact level magic armor.
>>
>>45380325
Because they're, among the classes you mentioned, the only ones who accomplish shit and are able to stay relevant for more levels.
>>
>>45385070
Or
You know
That time he ripped off his own arm to safe the woman he loved from being raped
At the end of golden age
About three arcs pre-armour?
>>
>>45384097
>>45385287
I remember when barbarians weren't a class and any warrior could be a berserker,
>>
>>45380563
Aren't rangers more rogue-ish than fighter?
>>
>>45381127
Dave the Barbarian
>>
>>45380325
If you have to ask, you clearly don't k ow what is best in life
>>
>>45380325
>Guts
>Fighter

Before Femto? Yeah, he pretty much was.
After Femto? He became a Gestalt Rogue/Barbarian with Diehard as a feat.
After Guts gets the armor he gets a level in Divinity to become a Rank 0 Divinity.
>>
>>45380325
I found the 3.x babby.
>>
I remember when barbarians weren't allowed to be Chaotic. Strictly speaking, that's never.

>>45387603
>Conan
>Barbarian
Conan is Fighter 13, Thief 7.
>>
>>45380325
AM BARBARIAN AND AM BETTER THAN FIGHTY TYPES!

PADALIN' ARE WEAK AND DEPANDANT ON OTHER FOR POWERS. PLUS THEY CAN RESIST MAGIC FINE BUT THEY CAN BREAK IT WITH SWORDS.

FIGHTAN WASTE TIME ON FEATS. STATS ARE GOOD. FIGHTAN WEAK TO MAGIC. MAGIC ONLY MAKE AM BARBARIAN MAD.

RANGAHS ARE WEAK. THEY CAN ONLY BE GOOD AGAINST THOSE HE IS ANGRY, AND DO NOT CONTROL ANGER. BARBARIAN ARE ANGRY AGAINST THOSE HE WANTS. PLUS THEY HAVE STYLES THAT CASTYS DON'T CARE ABOUT. NOR AM BARBARIAN.

AND BEFORE YOU TELL AM BARBARIAN HE USES CAPS LOCK, AM BARBARIAN BE REAL MAN. HOLDS SHIFT WITH PINKY. RAGE BONUS MAKES PINKY STRONGER THAN FIGHTAN.
>>
>>45380325
>Barbarians are literally "muh rage"
>tfw Anger Man was just one of the kits available to Barbs back in 2e.
>>
>>45388133
Fighter kit.
>>
>>45388240
No, Ravager, from Complete Book of Barbs.

What one are you thinking of?
>>
File: 1454318338866.png (243 KB, 452x456) Image search: [Google]
1454318338866.png
243 KB, 452x456
>>45388101
>Rage bonus to pinky
>>
>>45386003
They are more aragornish
>>
File: Threadslayer.jpg (193 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
Threadslayer.jpg
193 KB, 756x1100
>>45387710

Guts always has been a multiclass barbarian fighter. Anyone who says otherwise has not read the manga, He has always had times were he falls into a mindless bloodrage. The first obvious one happens when he's fighting the 100 men in the forest. At the time of the eclipse I would have said that he was a fighter 5 barbarian 2. After he went almost straight barbarian. currently I'd say hes probably barbarian 6 fighter 6. As far as alignment he has always been the embodiment of CN. He was very close to CE right after the eclipse and lately he has occasionally acted CG although he is ultimately CN.

On topic

>What are different roles
>Look at all these classes that are at some things and worse at others
>What is personal taste
>I know I like penis but I don't understand

are you fucking serious OP
>>
>>45388280
the berserker kit in the fighters handbook.
>>
>>45380325
In glorious 4e barbarians are Primal -based (as opposed to Martial), so they're all about getting in tune with Muh Spirit Guide etc.

A fighter can get angry but he still has his training and his tenacity to fall back on. When a 4e Barbarian channels his rage, he splits the sky with thunder, and when he walks the ground cracks beneath his feet.

Fighters are terrifyingly competent warriors. Barbarians are terrifying forces of nature.
>>
File: Frostbarian.jpg (152 KB, 680x1014) Image search: [Google]
Frostbarian.jpg
152 KB, 680x1014
>>45388409
Such is the case in 5, as well- though you're granted the choice of being a totem warrior or a berserker. Possibly others archetypes as well, haven't read up on it.
>>
>>45388532
There was a battlerager in... SCAG, I think. But only the Totem path was explicitly -supernatural-; the other two were simple YOU ARE ANGRYMAN extensions.
>>
>>45388304
This used to be true, now they're more Drizzt-ish
>>
>>45388101
Never before have i seen a barbarian RP'd so well
>>
>>45380325
amongst all the classes god saw fit to put on this earth, the barbarian was the only one to be gifted an untyped strength bonus and easy access to pounce.
>>
>>45380325

Because Hulk smash! Duh.
>>
>>45380325
Because, at least in 3.5e, a straight Fighter can't go into one of my favorite PrCs, Bear Warrior.

>Have you ever gotten so angry that you turned into a FRIGGIN BEAR!?!?!?
>>
>>45388315
Guts only enrages when casca and farnese are being raped.

Rest of the time is his demonic armor, not his class.

Guts is a fighter with some ranger shit (favoured enemy demons). He's too civilized out of combat, and too strategically oriented in combat, to be a barb.
>>
>>45388304
>aragonist
>you can only choose archery or twf
>>
>>45391340
>Guts only enrages when Casca or Farnese are getting raped

Did you even read Berserk?
>>
>>45388816
AM BARBARIAN SERIOUS.

AM BARBARIAN DEFEAT ALL CASTYS. NO MAGIC TRICK CAN ARM AM BARBARIAN. BECAUSE AM BARBARIAN MORE SUPERSTITIOUS THAN PADALIN!

LOOK!
>http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advancedRaceGuide/coreRaces/humans.html
>Barbarian: Add a +1/2 bonus to trap sense or +1/3 to the bonus from the superstitious rage power.

THEN AM BARBARIAN SUNDER MAGIC. AM BARBARIAN DON'T KNOW CHRACTUR CRESHIUN, BUT KNOWS WHERE YOU CAN GO.

HERE!
> http://zenithgames.blogspot.ca/2014/02/am-barbarian-barbarian-build.html
THIS IS AM BEST BUILD. PEOPLE THINK AM BARBARIAN BETTER BE FRIEND WITH SYNTHESIST, BUT SYNTHESIST IS A CASTY.

AM BARBARIAN RUINS CASTY SUPREMACY: CASTYS CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST AM AND AM DON'T NEED MAGIC ITEMS.

DROP MAGIC COMPLETELY. WHAT IS LEFT OF FIGHTY? FANCY TRICKS THAT GET KILLED. WHAT IS LEFT OF AM BARBARIAN? ANGER THAT DESTROYS MAGIC.

VOTE AM BARBARIAN!
>>
>>45393713
>AM BARBARIAN RUINS CASTY SUPREMACY: CASTYS CAN'T DO ANYTHING AGAINST AM AND AM DON'T NEED MAGIC ITEMS.
You encounter a large pit.

The caster fly

The caster cast's something that wont' let you retaliate, like dazing fucking fireball or maximized empowered disintegrate

Or they cast some one of the many spells that don't involve a save, or summon something with a STR drain attack,.

And good luck hittting or dodging those things because you don't have any magic items.
>>
>>45393745
I am not the original AM BARBARIAN, but here:

> You encounter a large pit.
The original build too advantage of Leadership with a Synthesist follower who would take "mount" and "Flying" as abilities.

Besides, AM BARBARIAN gives enormous bonuses to jump over such an obstacle.

> The caster fly
See previous point

> The caster cast's something that wont' let you retaliate, like dazing fucking fireball or maximized empowered disintegrate
AM BARBARIAN simply cannot fail a saving throw against a spell. His modifiers at level 20, without items, are +25 / +15 / +20. With a Cloak of Resistance +5, Will save reaches +25.

> Or they cast some one of the many spells that don't involve a save, or summon something with a STR drain attack.
The original build had a charge distance much greater than any spell that doesn't grant a save. Summons and similar buffs/debuffs are magic sundered.

> And good luck hitting or dodging those things because you don't have any magic items.
AM's attack bonuses are +34 / +23 / +18 / +13. He has no problems hitting anything. And then, there's no need to have him only carry masterwork items, since martials can theoretically craft magic weapons and armors.

Besides, I am not recreating the 120+ pages thread the original AM BARBARIAN created. I agree Pathfinder is a broken system in favor of casters. AM only point out the system can also be broken by other means, casters only being the fastest and easiest route.

Read again: I am not challenging the theory of caster supremacy, and even less defending pathfinder itself.

But OP placing Rangers, whose only real advantage is so conditional it forces the DM to alter his campaign just to include your favored enemies at all costs over Barbarian?

Shit's crazy yo.
>>
>>45393745
Heh, this reminds me of those totemic barbarians that can temporarily fly....Was it dnd 5th ed? Flying raging barbarians of the eagle...
>>
>>45393936
Yes, eaglebarian rages so hard he flies
>>
>>45391781
He should fulfill more than "he gets really angry" to be a barbarian. Not that anon but I've read the manga and I never felt like he was a barbarian. He should not only class like one but act like one. He does not act like one. He was also never evil, chaotic or not.
>>
>>45393936
>>45394032
You're thinking of 4e's magical barbarian rages.
>>
>>45394194
No, 5e barb can file due rage too
>>
>>45394255
Fly*
>>
>>45380325
If i want a supernatural fighter who needs no armor i'll rather go with monks.
They at least have the fluff to explain it.
>>
>>45380325
Because that's all wrong except the last one (assuming you mean wilderness survival and not in-combat survival'). Barbarians are way stronger than fighters, way more tough and (in PF) get rage powers so they're just as versatile as a paladin. Hell, even just in 3.5 they can get improved trip as a no-strings bonus feat, get Pounce at level 1 and a bunch of cool charge based stuff.
>>
>>45393821
To be fair though, if the barbarian gets leadership tailored specifically to his needs, the caster should really be able to get some sort of cohort too, like a trip fighter with Enlarge Person permanencied courtesy of the wizard.

That said, rangers are the shit if you know what sort of enemies the campaign has in advance. Do you think my DM was 'forced to alter' Iron Gods to include robots?
>>
>>45394255
>can file due rage
Now I want to see angry barbarian bureaucrats.
>>
>>45394618
>Now I want to see angry barbarian bureaucrats.
Why do you want to see DMV workers?
>>
>>45394079
> I've read the manga and I never felt like he was a barbarian. He should not only class like one but act like one. He does not act like one.
Dude, what?

Are you the kind of DM who takes away a rogue's sneak attack if they don't rob people?
>>
>>45380325
People literally like barbarians only for the +4 Strength. That's like the polar opposite of a woman. So barbarians are gay.
>>
File: Conan-the-Librarian (1).jpg (30 KB, 597x416) Image search: [Google]
Conan-the-Librarian (1).jpg
30 KB, 597x416
>>45394618
>>
File: 1353500174412.jpg (30 KB, 228x271) Image search: [Google]
1353500174412.jpg
30 KB, 228x271
>>45394838
>So barbarians are gay.

Everybody knows this.
>>
File: Orlanthi1_zps4b8ecccc.jpg (34 KB, 800x438) Image search: [Google]
Orlanthi1_zps4b8ecccc.jpg
34 KB, 800x438
BARBARIAN STRONK
>>
>>45380876
Barbarians have unarmored defense in 5e, so they add their dex and con mods to AC. It's nice because I like my barbarians nude for maximum rage-exposure.
>>
>>45397200
Agreed, even in 4e I like my Barbarians to take unarmoured agility, so balls out nudity is always an option.

Fighters, Rangers and Paladins just don't have that "Screaming Naked Nigh-Unstoppable Hurricane Of Death" thing that a Barbarian has.
>>
File: 1445797103997.png (1 MB, 665x997) Image search: [Google]
1445797103997.png
1 MB, 665x997
>>45394827
>Are you the kind of DM who takes away a rogue's sneak attack if they don't rob people?

KEK god bless you anon made me crack up
>>
File: Evil Ryu.jpg (139 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Evil Ryu.jpg
139 KB, 1024x1024
>>45391781
That's not even the barbarian type of rage. That's the demonic "I will shove my dick into your eye socket and skull fuck your face" rage, not the "rawr Im a barbarian" rage.

Guts is closer to evil ryu when he rages than any old barbarian.
>>
>>45397502
>That's actual serious rage
>Not sanitized family-friendly D&D "rage"

FTFY
>>
File: Guts red.jpg (199 KB, 1000x815) Image search: [Google]
Guts red.jpg
199 KB, 1000x815
>>45397561
Barbarian rage != Demonic edgemaster 9000 rage

Know the difference, it could save your life.
>>
>>45397607
Rage is fucking rage you autistic fuck.
>>
>>45380325
>fighter as strong as a barbarian
anon pls
>>
>>45397652
both can go up to 18/00
>>
>>45380809
found the manlet. you only wish you were badass enough to go into battle dressed in a loin cloth and war paint
>>
>>45397641
You are clearly ignorant of the way of anger. I shall educate you a little bit, if for nothing else than out of pity.

Rage can come in many forms. Salt when you lose a game, frustration when you drop an object, anger when you stub your toe into an object. Rage comes in many flavours. I have shown you the tip of the iceberg, I have shown you the door. The rest I leave to you to discover.
>>
>>45397502
>rawr barbarian rage
>>
>>45397837
speaking of rage i spend more time then i would like to admit to creatre this memester pic just to have every one leav the thread
>>
>>45380325

Because sometimes when you need a motherfucker killed, the best way to it is to have a big weapon and go utterly, completely fucking insane with blood fury that leaves nothing standing. Not rock, not men, not beasts.

Plus it's pretty cool to tear things apart with your bare hands and scoff at wearing armour.
>>
>>45394838
No, they are full man ass fuckers. Booty ravagers. But not gay. They do not ride parade floats or cover themselves in glitter.
>>
>>45380325

Paladin: Shackled to the worst alignment and butt-fucked by shitty GMs who want to take him down a peg.
Fighter: Gets nothing but worthless feats and requires more work than a wizard to build properly.
Ranger: Shackled to a mechanic that's situational as fuck and doesn't even get the full benefits as a cleric who already has WIS as their primary stat

Compare to Barbarians who deal great damage, have great defenses, gets the best Hit Die, and can pull off supernatural shit like being able to fly or being immune to physical/magical damage.

They're the only martial class that's actually not shit throughout the editions it shows up in.
>>
>>45398230
Barbarians = no concept of conventional sexual morality
>>
>>45383574
How's it feel playing a shit system, 3aboo?
>>
File: Conan the Fabulous.jpg (24 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Conan the Fabulous.jpg
24 KB, 460x276
>>45398230
>But not gay. They do not ride parade floats or cover themselves in glitter.

They can be pretty fabulous, however.
>>
>>45380563
That's actually what makes Fighters interesting to me. Barbarians have supernatural rage fueling them, Paladins have holy might, and Rangers have nature on their side. The Fighter, meanwhile, has nothing but their own skill. Through nothing but training, talent, and raw grit, they go toe to toe with crime lords, vicious, city-shattering beasts and, at their pinnacle, the gods themselves. All that is just one person who decided to pick up a weapon and fight.
>>
>>45381516
Barbarians get Unarmored Defense at level 1, which lets them add their Con modifier to their AC if they aren't wearing any armor (though they can still benefit from shields).
>>
>>45380325
Barbs are sweet and simple: the world is full of huge guts and you need to rip and tear them all.

No grand dreams of conquest, no noble missives from gods, no law of the wild, just brutal chopping and hacking until you've turned your foes into gore glittering in the red sun.
>>
>>45400013
My group once joked that they flex their muscles SO HARD that they become like iron.
>>
>>45381516
Only if you're a barb, same way Wis affect to AC if you're a monk
>>
What if instead of being being a class, rage was was a set of feats that anyone could take. That way you can be an angry anything instead of being forced into the tribal savage archetype?
>>
>>45380325
Thread is bait, the discussion is bait, and it's mostly just 2nd ed trash and 3aboos arguing back and forth.
>>
>>45404000
It used to be that way in dnd. I know some retroclones still do that.

>you can be an angry anything
You can do that in any system, you just don't always get a +1 for it.

I know Pendragon lets player knights invoke their passions, including hatred directed at a group or individual, to help them in battle. For example, someone with a good level of Hate(Saxons) could use it to improve his rolls against Saxons.
>>
File: Picture15.png (176 KB, 287x230) Image search: [Google]
Picture15.png
176 KB, 287x230
>>45380325
Tier. 5.
Meanwhile, Barbs can get rage powers to Sunder Magic or add rage bonuses to select skill checks. Plus they shit all over Fighters in terms of DPR, and Fighters only get shitty 2+Int skill points and hardly any class features at all.

>Fighter can outrage Barbarian
Not at all, they always lag behind in pure combat power and survivability. Plus, the closest they can get is by sucking the wizard's dick to get him to drop magical buffs and Enrage on them
>>
Both rage being tied to barbarian and barbarian being its own class was a mistake.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.