[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're making a guild /tg/. But first, what is your clas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 23
File: 045_max.jpg (516 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
045_max.jpg
516 KB, 1920x1080
We're making a guild /tg/. But first, what is your class?

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test
>>
File: EyebrowTime.gif (758 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
EyebrowTime.gif
758 KB, 400x225
Trick question, /tg/ has no class.
>>
lumpenproletariat
>>
>>45362126
Opinionomancer
>>
>>45362126
>online tests
jesus christ does answers might has well say
do you like paladins?
your favorite class is paladin! GO FIGURE
>>
>>45362126
I got dream weaver
>>
>>45362475
>take test for shitsngiggles

>result is shaolin guru

Apparently there are different tiers of shit. Maybe you'll get a double-paladin or something.
>>
The Death Hand
>>
>>45362126
>helloquizy.okcupid

Jesus christ
>>
>>45362970
Look at where you are right now.
>>
File: _bk_.png (2 MB, 1267x1600) Image search: [Google]
_bk_.png
2 MB, 1267x1600
>>45333476

>>45351304
>>
>War Paladin
That's kinda cool, but I sure as shit am not that kind of person
>>
The Classless...WTF does that even mean? Level 0 Pleb?
>>
>>45363212
Commercial advertising is a bannable offense
>>
>>45362126
I'm actually kinda interested.

>The Silver Hand
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=8&var_AlchemicSorcery=4&var_ElementalArchery=0&var_NecromanticWizardry=7&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=15&var_Vitality=22&var_AngelicLuminosity=18&var_EnchantedEngineering=1&var_ExplosiveEnergy=3&var_DemonicInsanity=3&var_HiddenPower=-1&var_Spirit=34&var_Agility=6&var_Bloodlust=13&var_Strength=11&var_PsionicForce=10

>silver hands are often viewed as gods to those around them
Kneel, bitches.
>>
>>45362126
>Online test
Are you a fucking teenager?
>>
>The Star Lancer
>53% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 27% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 40% Agility!

So what class is this in 5e or in Pathfinder?
>>
>>45363621
He posts on /tg/ and is trying to make one of those faggy mage guild roleplay threads, he's obviously either underage or has the mental age of a ten year old
>>
File: _ww.png (27 KB, 105x144) Image search: [Google]
_ww.png
27 KB, 105x144
>>45363874
The Mages Guild is a time-honored tradition.
>>
>>45363927
Yeah. For teenagers and autistic attention whores.
>>
File: 1446413709502.jpg (70 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1446413709502.jpg
70 KB, 640x480
>>45363874
>>45363946
>Chatting shit about the mages guild
Cool off anon.
>>
>>45363946
You seem like >>>/b/ would be more your speed.
>>
>>45363537
>The Silver Hand

>The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light and moon magic. Specifically Silver Hands either use their magic to launch blasts of powerful light based energy from their fists, or they use it to heal and restore life. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them, and as one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Indeed, just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic gives Silver Hands powers of transformation and transmutation, which they can use to morph themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness and divine creatures of light.

Sick. In what game can I play this?
>>
>Ninja Sennin
Sweet. It fits.
>>
>The War Mage
>35% Strength, 30% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 33% Agility!

sooo averageeee
>>
>>45364050
Pathfinder
Monk/Life Oracle multiclass
>>
>>45363946
As a Magefag I can agree with this.
>>
>>45363988
Spotted the teenage attention whore
>>45363994
Funny, because mage guild faggotry is pretty much /b/ incarnate
>>
>The Fenrir Knight

>Named after the legendary wolf, Fenrir, you are a warrior of unrivaled ferocity and power. The Fenrir Knights are able to summon incredibly savage dark beasts to do their bidding. In addition, by using their summoning abilities Fenrir Knights have the unique ability to summon weapons and armor from alternate dimensions and locations. This essentially allows them to travel more lightly and counter opponents more easily by enabling them to freely choose the weapons and armor that can best help them win in battle. Not suprisingly, Fenrir Knights travel the world collecting the most powerful magical weapons and armor to help them become even more unstoppable and deadly than they already are. By augmenting those weapons with insanely powerful dark magic, all who stand in the path of the Fenrir Knight die a bloody and painful death. Masters of slaying with a sword and other weapons, the Fenrir Knights are truly fearsome foes.

Is this an actual class in something? In any case, this sounds edgy enough for me to be interested in it.
>>
File: jack nicholson stares.gif (215 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jack nicholson stares.gif
215 KB, 500x375
This reminds me of those teenage years spend doing tests on quizilla to know what my soul color was

It was black btw
>>
File: 1442299645823.png (72 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1442299645823.png
72 KB, 230x230
>>45364215
>If I keep repeating what I think is right I'll win the argument
Woah-kay big boy I'm just gonna leave you to think whatever you want
>>
>>45363860
Forgot to post text for Star Lancer. Anybody know what class Star Lancer would be in Pathfinder or 5e?

>As their name suggests, Star Lancers are masters of the lance and spear-like weapons, which they can augment with rudimentary elemental and light magic. Quick, stealthy, and powerful, the Star Lancers can easily overwhelm even the most ferocious of opponents. Of all the warrior classes, the Star Lancers are unmatched in stamina and agility. By blending in with their surroundings, Star Lancers can use their ninja-like moves and reflexes to quickly and silently defeat their opponents. Star Lancers can move so quickly that it almost appears as if they are creating clones of themselves in battle. With this extreme speed, Star Lancers can attack and eliminate their foes without even looking as if they moved an inch. By combining their agility with their supreme weapon skills, Star Lancers can unleash devasting and virtually unstoppable combinations of attaks. Most often, Star Lancers enjoy spending time on their own and will often travel world by themselves or with a small group of companions; however, they have strong convictions and often have a strong sense of justice. If possible, Star Lancers will actually try to avoid battle, but they are not opposed to slashing down any foes foolish enough to stand in their way.
>>
>>45364267
>if I keep repeating that he's wrong then he'll be wrong
That knife cuts both ways.

And if those threads are so "/tg/ approved", then why did they get reported enough to get banned?
>>
>>45362126

The Rune Weaver

By drawing runes with their feet, Rune Weavers are able to quickly and easily create powerful and deadly spells. Oftentimes, Rune Weavers are skilled dancers, and they will often draw their runes through the art of dance. Although not skilled with a sword, Rune Weavers are often quite nimble and powerful, making them difficult opponents to defeat in battle. By combining the power of their martial arts with the flexibility of their dance, Rune Weavers can effortlessly outmaneuver and defeat their foes. In addition, by synchronizing their martial arts with their rune weaving, they can both physically attack their opponents and simultaneously cast spells with the runes they draw with their feet. This ability to use both incredibly powerful magic and physically attacks at the same time is a unique and deadly skill that almost no other class possesses. Although all Rune Weavers are quite skilled with light and healing magic, there are a few that have learned to use destructive elemental magic and powerful psionic energy.
>>
>>45364329
Because the 40Kiddies and MtGeriatrics false flag anything they don't like.
>>
I got Spellslayer

18% Strength, 35% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 18% Spirit, 18% Vitality and 22% Agility
>>
>>45364274
Sounds like a monk anon
>>
>>45362126
Normally I hate online quizzes, but that was surprisingly fun.

>>45363537
Mah brother!
>>
File: Druid Takes The Bus.gif (3 MB, 392x271) Image search: [Google]
Druid Takes The Bus.gif
3 MB, 392x271
>>45362126
Arch-Druid apparently: 37% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 27% Intelligence, 52% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 17% Agility
>>
>>45362126
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=7&var_AlchemicSorcery=9&var_ElementalArchery=4&var_NecromanticWizardry=6&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=20&var_Vitality=19&var_AngelicLuminosity=9&var_EnchantedEngineering=1&var_ExplosiveEnergy=0&var_DemonicInsanity=6&var_HiddenPower=5&var_Spirit=28&var_Agility=4&var_Bloodlust=15&var_Strength=11&var_PsionicForce=4

Grand Bishop, neat. I guess it kind of suits me.
>20% Strength, 27% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 8% Agility!
>27% Bloodlust
I'm pretty edgy.
>>
>The Star Glider
>30% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 47% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 17% Agility!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=1&var_AlchemicSorcery=6&var_ElementalArchery=4&var_NecromanticWizardry=2&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=27&var_Vitality=20&var_AngelicLuminosity=10&var_EnchantedEngineering=9&var_ExplosiveEnergy=3&var_DemonicInsanity=1&var_HiddenPower=2&var_Spirit=28&var_Agility=9&var_Bloodlust=6&var_Strength=17&var_PsionicForce=10

This actually sounds sick as hell. I'm glad I didn't waste time filling that out just to get "You're a monk!" at the end.
>>
>>45364169
>That MAD
>being Monk
Ewe, no
Just be an Iroran Paladin, grab some levels in Life Oracle, and then go Holy Vindicator.
Essentially your standard Oradin build
>>
are there any quizzes like this that aren't too obvious? the answers are always obvious what answer they will tend toward and i feel like that always affects my answers, like i'm trying to answer toward or away a specific outcome.
i remember back when i took the pottermore test, it seemed a lot more subtle
>>
Guys, doing the Adventures affects your class ranking!

I did it all the way through the first time and got Silver Hand.
Then I redid it exactly the same but without the quests and got Warrior Priest
>http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=1&var_AlchemicSorcery=0&var_ElementalArchery=0&var_NecromanticWizardry=4&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=13&var_Vitality=14&var_AngelicLuminosity=0&var_EnchantedEngineering=8&var_ExplosiveEnergy=1&var_DemonicInsanity=0&var_HiddenPower=-1&var_Spirit=20&var_Agility=10&var_Bloodlust=9&var_Strength=11&var_PsionicForce=0

So, I'm guessing a few of the classes are your standard-ish class archetypes, while finishing the quests gives you tour specialization/prestige class.
>>
Now be honest with me, who else asked the Genie for a hat?
>>
>The Shadow Hand

>Masking themselves in gloom, Shadow Hands are fierce and deadly martial artists. Although their powers may be dark and seemingly evil, they may not actually be evil themselves. In fact, they are usually just and righteous people despite their ghastly appearance. In addition, they most often choose to only use their formidable powers for good causes, and they will usually refuse to fight unless absolutely necessary. By mastering the art of stealth and evasion, Shadow Hands can enhance and amplify the power of their hand-to-hand combat. In fact, Shadow Hands are so swift and powerful they can literally unleash thousands of punches on their opponents in a matter of seconds. Using this technique, they can take down armies of soldiers in the blink of an eye. On top of that, their defensive capabilities are boundless. Although they don't wear armor, they can surround their bodies with fields of light and dark energy to repel any spell or sword that may try to harm them. By night, the Shadow Hands can use their moon magic to enhance their power and agility by transforming into the Twilight Raven, a silent and swift creature of the night!

Faggy description, but neat concept. I like.
>>
File: Maximum Over Edge.jpg (37 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Over Edge.jpg
37 KB, 353x500
>Eeek! Abyss Knights are the ultimate warriors of death and summoners of darkness, and as the most feared of all warriors, Abyss Knights are savage and evil fighters. They will kill anything and everything that crosses their path and will not hesitate to lop off your head and hang it in their living room as a trophy. Don't be surprised if you see them laughing as they mercilessly chop through enemy after enemy. They live for battle, blood, and death because killing is often times the only thing that makes them feel truly alive. Although not the swiftess warriors, their sheer power, endurance, and skill with weapons more than makes up for it. They also have the unique ability to summon shadow creatures of pure darkness from the abyss of the underworld. These dark and mysterious creatures that they summon are able to aid them in battle and wreak havoc and chaos on the world. In addition, Abyss Knights are masters of dark magic and will not hesitate to launch deadly blasts of dark energy at their foes. They can even augment their weak elemental magic with their powerful dark magical to produce deadly and chaotic new magic combinations, such as black fire, black lightning, and annihilation magic.

>Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

>P.S. Please don't hurt me!

None is edgier.
>>
File: TommyFootball.jpg.jpg (11 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
TommyFootball.jpg.jpg
11 KB, 400x300
>>45365655
>>45364050
So what happens when a Shadow Hand and a Silver Hand either high-five or fist-bump?
>>
File: Disappointed-Meme-5.jpg (33 KB, 550x609) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed-Meme-5.jpg
33 KB, 550x609
>>45362126
>try to be a decent person
>try to save everyone
>try to kill swiftly
>Mirror knight
Apparantly being a decent person makes you some special snowlake class with weeb powers.
>>
File: 1448098556258.gif (3 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1448098556258.gif
3 MB, 512x512
>>45365807
Pls don't hurt me.
>>
File: Twilight.jpg (131 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Twilight.jpg
131 KB, 800x1200
>>45365879
Sparkly Vampire Hands.
>>
>>45365895
I see a Mirror Mage, but no Knight. Post the description and well see how weeb it is

Also, see >>45365159
If you wanted generic, don't do the quest. I hope you get over your fun allergy
>>
>>45365879
Goddamit, I read it in his voice.
>>
>>45365970
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=4&var_AlchemicSorcery=4&var_ElementalArchery=4&var_NecromanticWizardry=5&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=21&var_Vitality=23&var_AngelicLuminosity=5&var_EnchantedEngineering=9&var_ExplosiveEnergy=5&var_DemonicInsanity=12&var_HiddenPower=5&var_Spirit=12&var_Agility=1&var_Bloodlust=19&var_Strength=26&var_PsionicForce=14
>>
File: 1444497682964.jpg (1 MB, 2109x3310) Image search: [Google]
1444497682964.jpg
1 MB, 2109x3310
>>45365970
>>45366029
>>45365895
I mistyped, fug
>>
File: 1400084506889.jpg (276 KB, 804x644) Image search: [Google]
1400084506889.jpg
276 KB, 804x644
>>45365895
>>45366058
>>45366029
>gets one of the most powerful class options in the quiz
>complains about it and then mistypes it while kvetching
>complains about weeaboo while also posting a weeb reaction face
Top kek!
>>
File: Boss-of-this-gym.jpg.jpg (10 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
Boss-of-this-gym.jpg.jpg
10 KB, 400x303
>>45366166
>special snowlake is good
>complaining about it is bad
>talking shit about my reaction folder
Oh fuck you, leatherman.
>>
File: Monkey King.jpg (72 KB, 404x500) Image search: [Google]
Monkey King.jpg
72 KB, 404x500
>Perfection incarnate! With wit and charm gushing from every pore, you are the Paragon. Deep down, you can't help feeling that you're better than everyone else, and you're right; you're amazing, and everyone knows it. Adoring crowds follow in your wake, bringing cries of adulation that echo across battlefields and through ancient dungeons. Even the many-limbed horrors you find in those dungeons know when to bow (or do their best approximation, at least), and you've grown used to having your arms heaped high with treasure by the writhing tentacles of surprisingly genial elder gods. You have Cthulhu on speed-dial.

>Despite all your power, courage, and wisdom, you are a warrior with an extremely tragic and unique ability. You are cursed with the ability to exist outside of time and for all time. You live forever, never aging, always remaining exactly as you are. The world changes around you, soaring by, while you sit by watch all the horrors and beauty of humanity unfold. But you are not helpless! With strong magic and impressive combat skills, you are certainly a force to be reckoned with. In fact, because of your immortality, you have a lifetime to train and hone the myriad skills and abilities at your disposal. Furthermore, it's almost impossible to injure you. Your body constantly and instantly regenerates and rejuvenates itself keeping you perpetually alive and healthy. Nothing short of complete annihilation of both your body and soul can kill you for good.

>While you may be physically invincible, you are not mentally invulnerable to the curse of your power. Can you survive the cold, dark passage of time? What impact will you have on the changes that take place in the world? Ultimately whether you choose to actively shape the world or passively sit by is your choice alone, and only you know deep down inside what you would really choose.

I just picked random on all the quest choices.
>>
>>45366241
Fine, then retake the quiz but skip the questing, maybe then you'll get something you'll like.

>>45366288
>his lack of giving a fuck made him capable of never giving a fuck
That's funny desu.
>>
>>45362126
Warrior Priest what can I do for you?
>>
>>45366365
Okay, what happened? I wrote "t-b-h" and it came out as the Japanese word for "is"
>>
>>45362126

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=4&var_AlchemicSorcery=3&var_ElementalArchery=1&var_NecromanticWizardry=1&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=7&var_Vitality=17&var_AngelicLuminosity=5&var_EnchantedEngineering=7&var_ExplosiveEnergy=7&var_DemonicInsanity=4&var_HiddenPower=0&var_Spirit=15&var_Agility=14&var_Bloodlust=4&var_Strength=25&var_PsionicForce=1

"WELL. IT LOOKS I AM POLAR KNIGHT."
>>
>>45362126
Shaolin Guru fo life
>>
Fuck yeah, Star Glider. cosmic magic and runes are my fuckin' jam
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=1&var_AlchemicSorcery=12&var_ElementalArchery=0&var_NecromanticWizardry=2&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=24&var_Vitality=24&var_AngelicLuminosity=10&var_EnchantedEngineering=5&var_ExplosiveEnergy=6&var_DemonicInsanity=1&var_HiddenPower=1&var_Spirit=29&var_Agility=11&var_Bloodlust=6&var_Strength=13&var_PsionicForce=11
>>
Rune Knight. I like it.

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=1&var_AlchemicSorcery=0&var_ElementalArchery=4&var_NecromanticWizardry=1&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=18&var_Vitality=14&var_AngelicLuminosity=9&var_EnchantedEngineering=16&var_ExplosiveEnergy=9&var_DemonicInsanity=1&var_HiddenPower=2&var_Spirit=13&var_Agility=3&var_Bloodlust=7&var_Strength=42&var_PsionicForce=0
>>
>>45363212
>>45371478
>>
>>45363946
We're all autists here.
>>
>The Odin Warrior
>68% Strength, 23% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 20% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 12% Agility!
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=0&var_AlchemicSorcery=2&var_ElementalArchery=4&var_NecromanticWizardry=0&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=14&var_Vitality=18&var_AngelicLuminosity=2&var_EnchantedEngineering=14&var_ExplosiveEnergy=5&var_DemonicInsanity=6&var_HiddenPower=0&var_Spirit=11&var_Agility=6&var_Bloodlust=13&var_Strength=40&var_PsionicForce=6

Fyrir Óðinn!!
>>
>>45362126
>We're making a guild /tg/.

Do we have enough of any given class to for a guild yet?
>>
>The Enchanter
http://www.helloquizzy.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=0&var_AlchemicSorcery=1&var_ElementalArchery=0&var_NecromanticWizardry=6&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=11&var_Vitality=13&var_AngelicLuminosity=1&var_EnchantedEngineering=9&var_ExplosiveEnergy=0&var_DemonicInsanity=0&var_HiddenPower=-1&var_Spirit=18&var_Agility=7&var_Bloodlust=15&var_Strength=13&var_PsionicForce=0

Neato.
>>
he Odin Warrior

68% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 18% Spirit, 35% Vitality and 13% Agility!

http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/results/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test/?var_ChaoticStability=0&var_AlchemicSorcery=4&var_ElementalArchery=4&var_NecromanticWizardry=2&fromCGI=1&var_Intelligence=13&var_Vitality=20&var_AngelicLuminosity=11&var_EnchantedEngineering=11&var_ExplosiveEnergy=9&var_DemonicInsanity=3&var_HiddenPower=3&var_Spirit=10&var_Agility=7&var_Bloodlust=12&var_Strength=40&var_PsionicForce=1
>>
>>45366629
Go back to Ribbit.
>>
>>45364785
Brother!
>17% Strength, 8% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 47% Spirit, 57% Vitality and 25% Agility!

Though apparently I'm an angelic luminosity alchemist - I outclassed 85% of the testers on both of them.
>That face when no chaotic influence at all.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.