[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
QUEST Reborn In An RPG S03 Ep52
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16
File: NEW LIFE OP.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NEW LIFE OP.png
31 KB, 500x500
Oh boy I actually forgot it was thursday today, sorry guys, let me know when you show up
>>
>>45358455
Miellewds-guy here, hoping for Tanis and Miel lewds.
>>
Here, not a fan of Tanis as usual. So, on a scale of brick and Touma, how clueless is Eldric to imouto's affections?
>>
>>45358455
here how are things?
>>
File: 0003.jpg (235 KB, 1200x1707) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
235 KB, 1200x1707
>>45359742
>>45358746
>>45358617

hey guys sorry, i had a power blackout for a bit, im back now
>>
File: dense and clueless.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dense and clueless.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
>>45358746
>Here, not a fan of Tanis as usual. So, on a scale of brick and Touma, how clueless is Eldric to imouto's affections?

Thats an understatement, I'd say he's Natsuru level.

She's an adorable kitty after all, and just 8yrs old, so im pretty sure she's completely out of his radar for at least several more years, truly seeing her as a little sister.

Anyway, where do you wanna start? at night as everyone starts going to bed and then he finds Mako and Ren on the beach, or maybe he goes to visit Mako and finds Ren with her?

Other suggestions?
>>
>>45360105
Goes to visit Mako and Ren.
>>
>>45360105
Visits Mako and finds Ren
>>
>>45360105
So, I think a conversation with Ren, Mako and Eldric needs to happen.
>>
File: they did indeed grow mako ren.gif (977 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
they did indeed grow mako ren.gif
977 KB, 500x286
>>45360255
>>45360235
>>45360151

We have an awesome family day on the beach, then go back to the manor to spend the night after a nice meal.

Lyann is playing with Stella and Portia in the living room after dinner, while Zoe went to help our moms with our smallest siblings and dad is still soaking in the open air bath,

Noticing that Aritsu and Mako are missing, we look around the manor and find Aritsu already in our room, reading some of the books we got from Ren.

"President, are you going to bed early tonight?"
"No, I just wanted to see what you were doing."

Eldric pushes down the book the princess is reading, and gives the princess a kiss before leaving the room, now wanting to see if his guests are alright.

Well, there's enough empty rooms to make a mistake yet, so it takes two tries to find the right door, but one of the shadows opens it up for him.

It's probably neither Ami, Mai or Mia, since the shadow greets him politely and asks him to wait while he's announced, while the other three would probably have just let him in.

Once he's inside, he is greeted by Mako and Ren, both in freshly changed robes after their bath.

Ren is wearing the tall, delicate hair ornament she often wears in court, while Mako is holding a Eldric plushie to her chest.

"Eldric, come in!"
"Duke, good evening."

"Hi, did you have fun?"

"Yes, thankyou."
"Indeed, thank you for inviting us. Your family is most pleasant to be wirh."

>Mako, I came to kiss you before bed
>I wanted to talk about the future
>Is it alright if I borrow you two for a walk on the beach?
>Other
>>
>>45360769
>>Is it alright if I borrow you two for a walk on the beach?
>>
>>45360769
>I wanted to talk about the future
Scheduling children and giving the Imperial House Bureau some fore-warning.
>>
File: mako ren led dance seducer.gif (2 MB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
mako ren led dance seducer.gif
2 MB, 440x248
>>45360819
>>45360794
want me to flip a coin? gonna wait a couple minutes
>>
>>45360965

I can't decide so unless some else votes soon flip a coin.
>>
>>45360965
btw i have a much larger version of this with both rias and akeno but apparently its too big to post.

Anyway while waiting im gonna brush my teeth. And am I alone in being more impressed by dem hips than the breasts?
>>
>>45360965
Talk about the future at the beach?
>>
File: angry ren.jpg (157 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
angry ren.jpg
157 KB, 800x600
Back, tossing a coin now.... first vote won, checking which one that is... beach walk.

"Ah, but we just came back from the beach?" -Mako said so but nonetheless moved over to recover her swimsuit and go into the bathroom to change.

Somehow, it feels like we are being left out if she goes to change in private, but it's really just polite, isn't it? in two months, we'll be able to watch her as much as we want, anyway...

Ah, I wanna see Mako blushing as she changes! I wanna tease her gently and see her go apple red!

"The toil-let's are quite interesting," -Ren mentions as she watches her sister go into the bathroom- "It feels much cleaner and more private. Could thou install them in the royal palace as well?"

The 'royal palace' its as big as a medium-sized town...

>Certainly
>You mean just your private wing, right?
>I think we should send workers to learn about their installations on Blacklake, so they can later create a industry for it on the empire.
>Other
>>
>>45361366
>>I think we should send workers to learn about their installations on Blacklake, so they can later create a industry for it on the empire.

This is !China not !India.
>>
>>45361366
>I think we should send workers to learn about their installations on Blacklake, so they can later create a industry for it on the empire.
>>
>>45361366
>>I think we should send workers to learn about their installations on Blacklake, so they can later create a industry for it on the empire.
>>
>>45361366
In addition to >>45361600
>Other
Hire a separate Blacklake construction crew to begin installation in just Ren's private wing.
That way she won't have to wait for the construction crews to finish their training.
>>
File: Aura and Ren.jpg (171 KB, 850x680) Image search: [Google]
Aura and Ren.jpg
171 KB, 850x680
>>45361639
>>45361454

"Is that so? can they learn it quickly?"
"Yes, it doesn't seems to be a complicated process once the basic rules are understood."

Ren nods nods.

"In that case, please install the ones in the palace yourself. We'd much prefer if the workers gained experience before hiring them for the palace."

Practical and slightly ruthless. Well, if the workers screwed something up, it would cause a true mess inside the palace, so it was understandable, but Ren simply pushed those mistakes unto someone else.

"Once the baths of the palace are thus equipped, the nobles will want their own states to be upgraded thus, then the servants will spread the word, and it should become common place."

Well.. she's not wrong?

>>45361648
"In that case, I will bring an expert crew from Blacklake to work on the palace."
"If thou think that is the for the best."

Mako came back from the bathroom wearing her one piece white swimsuit, and Ren looked at her for a moment.

"Aren't our suits for swim much larger than those of the other girls?"
"Are they? Zoe and Stella wear something similar, right?" -Mako comments looking down on herself

Well, its true that the swimsuits we prepared for them are on the modest side of things, but they definitively show off their beautiful figures. They're one pieces with a very high cut on the hip line, so they're both elegant and beautiful.

By the way, they're wearing Zoe's extras. Stella's are two pieces but are more like a mix of sports short and bra than a bikini.

>If you wish for something more adult, I could ask Lyann to loan you one of hers...
>Did any of the ones worn by someone else today catch your eye?
>I think you look lovely
>Other
>>
>>45361786
>>I think you look lovely
>>
>>45361786
>Did any of the ones worn by someone else today catch your eye?
>Other
If you would tell me which style you preferred, I can have customized versions made by the tailor I frequent.
>>
>>45361786
>>Did any of the ones worn by someone else today catch your eye?
>>
>>45362209
>>Hold both girls hands
>>
>>45362209
>Hold Mako's
>Other: Ask Ren for permission to hold hers
Remember the RULES!
>>
>>45362209
supporting this >>45362276
>>
File: chef ren valentine 2.jpg (389 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
chef ren valentine 2.jpg
389 KB, 640x800
>>45362276
>>45362343

The white and blue moons are out in full tonight, so the beach is brightly lit when we arrive. Well, the island is not particularly big, so we could walk around it in a couple of hours at a leisurely walking speed.

We could probably run around it in under twenty minutes. Probably

The girls sandals are made of carefully stitched thick cotton rope, so they are quite soft bur durable. If we walk a bit closer to the water, sand won't even get between them and their feet.

"Can I hold your hands?"
"Alright?" -Ren offers her hand, a bit confused as to why this is neccesary.

Mako smiles as she holds our hand with hers, but still blushes and looks away when it happens.

"Ah, is this meant to be somehow embarrasing?" -Ren seems to enjoy seeing her sister blush like that.
"It doesn't has to be." -we shake our head a little

We take off walking along the beach, carrying a few towels and snacks on our [Item box]

The girls have grown more and more beautiful every year since we meet them. They only just barely resemble the children they were at the time, looking much more like the description the shafows gave us of their mother once upon a time.

Ah, she dies quite young, didn't she? It's really too bad that they did not get to spend much time together.

>Be as gentle and politely as possible, Place a flower in their hair, and offer them a rest once we are half way around the island.
>Kiss Mako from time to time to make her blush in that beautifully embarrased manner of hers.
>Just gently hold their hands and let them do most of the talking
>Other
>>
>>45362560
>Be as gentle and politely as possible, Place a flower in their hair, and offer them a rest once we are half way around the island.
>Kiss Mako from time to time to make her blush in that beautifully embarrased manner of hers.
>>
>>45362560
>>Be as gentle and politely as possible, Place a flower in their hair, and offer them a rest once we are half way around the island.
>>
>>45362560
>>Be as gentle and politely as possible, Place a flower in their hair, and offer them a rest once we are half way around the island.
>>
File: chef ren valentine.jpg (399 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
chef ren valentine.jpg
399 KB, 640x800
>>45362706
>>45362766
>>45362611

>>45362611
>>Kiss Mako from time to time to make her blush in that beautifully embarrased manner of hers.

After we have gone aout half way around the island, we slowly stop and head up away from the water.

"I think it would be fine to have a rest here."

Fetching the large towels in our [Item Box], we spread them on the sand between some ... I want to call them palm trees, but their leaves are bright blue and their trunks are purple, plus they are covered in smooth scales rather than the light fur-like texture of palm trees back on earth.

They have huge white flowers near their leaves on top, and small birds with long, colorful feathers are still flying around between them, even this late at night.

Well, with the light of two full moons, its actually quite bright, so its more like a cloudy day rather than night time, right now.

"Please sit down. I brought along some snacks and drinks."

"Thank you." x2

The beautiful brunettes sit down on the towels side by side, leaving enough room on Mako's side for us to sit down as well, but before we do that, we look at them and then decide.

Climbing up one of the trees, we pluck two flowers, then hop down to the floor and ask for permission as we place a flower on their hair.

Yup, it looks quite lovely.

Let me see... I have milk and honey to use as sugar. Would it be alright to give them a bit of fruit liquor?

>It's fine, they have very high constitution, it's not like we are making them drunk
>Let's stick to milk and honey
>Slice a coconut(?) and prepare some tropical drinks for them.
>Other
>>
>>45363021
>>It's fine, they have very high constitution, it's not like we are making them drunk
>>
>>45363021
>Slice a coconut(?) and prepare some tropical drinks for them.
>>
>>45363021
>>Slice a coconut(?) and prepare some tropical drinks for them.
>>
>>45363021
>>It's fine, they have very high constitution, it's not like we are making them drunk
>>
>>45363021
>>
>>45363284
brb
>>
File: christmas Ren.jpg (277 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
christmas Ren.jpg
277 KB, 640x800
>>45363045
>>45363266
>>45363284
>>>It's fine, they have very high constitution, it's not like we are making them drunk
>>45363165
>>45363121
>>Slice a coconut(?) and prepare some tropical drinks for them.

We sit down next to Mako, and are unable to resist giving her a little kiss.

"E-eldric!"
"It's your fault, because you are so kissable."
"Meanie!"

We kiss her again. She really is very kissable.

"Ah, here you go, and one for your highness... there we go."
"Thank you." x2

"I... wanted to talk with you both."
"What is it?" -says Mako, while holding the small drink with both hands
"In two months, I will be an official adult."

Mako nods nods

"And shortly after, you will, as well."

She nods nods again

"At that time, I want us to marry. I want to marry you, Aritsu and Lyann."
"Ah, like your dad?"
"Yes, like my dad."
"Why?"
"Because I love you, of course!"
"Does love leads to marriage? we don't really do that back home."
"If you marry me, I promise to make you happy!"
"But you already make me happy." -she says with a little smile

Ah.. how do we go about this...

>Just tell her to marry us. She's a good and obedient girl
>Explain that we want to start a family with her and the others
>Use our voltronite faith as a excuse/reason. Families are made by lots of love, after all
>Other
>>
>>45363754
>>Explain that we want to start a family with her and the others
>>
>>45363754
>Other
Explain that we want to have children with her and the others, and that this would help to cement the legal foundation of the United Nations.
>>
>>45363754
>>Explain that we want to start a family with her and the others
>>
File: delicious beach Ren.jpg (916 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
delicious beach Ren.jpg
916 KB, 1400x2000
>>45363774
>>45363947
>>>Explain that we want to start a family with her and the others
>>45363848
>Explain that we want to have children with her and the others, and that this would help to cement the legal foundation of the United Nations.

"But, we're already friends, right?"
"Yes, but I want us to be more than that. I already eplained it to your sister."
"Truly, we already had such a discussion, albeit we thought he would have spoketh with thou first."

Mako leaned her head slightly to the front to sip from her dink, and waited.

"Starting a family means that our families will be linked, Mako. My parents will be your family by law, your sister will be my sister by law. Our family will only grow larger, I-"
"Oh, that sounds lovely!" -she declares happily

Isn't she too easy to convince? no, wait, she likes everyone in our family, doesn't she? and everyone likes her, so maybe she's just genuinely happy about it?

"Than, will Zoe, Stella, Athena, Alrond, Elysia and Wulfric be our siblings too?" -she asked while holding Ren's hand
"Ah, yes."
"That sounds lovely."

Wait, isn't this too easy? no, it's alright, isn't it? it's because she's a bundle of love.

>Kiss her for a little bit
>Kiss her a lot
>Keep talking and go to the topic of children
>Other
>>
>>45364109
>>Keep talking and go to the topic of children
>>
>>45364109
>Other: Kiss her and get to the topic of children
>>
>>45364109
btw how's this for Ren's swimsuit? a bit of Lyann's slingshot, with a bit of Aritsu's microkini in it
>>
>>45364109
>>Kiss her for a little bit
>>
>>45364109
>>Keep talking and go to the topic of children
>>
>>45364243
I approve.
>>
>>45364243
looks good.
>>
File: delicious lewd mako ren 005.jpg (119 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
delicious lewd mako ren 005.jpg
119 KB, 640x800
>>45364149 >>45364254
>>>Keep talking and go to the topic of children
>>45364206
>>Other: Kiss her and get to the topic of children
>>45364245
>>>Kiss her for a little bit

A few minutes into the conversation, with short kissing pauses:

"Ah, t-that sounds lovely!" -said Mako, hiding her face with both hands as she smiled and blushed
"Well, I want to have children with Mako. I want Mako to be the mother of my children."
"Thou understand there are some problems with it, yes?"

Ren said calmly. She wasn't trying to be mean, just realistic.

"Ah, yes... I was hoping... we could all talk about this. I think..."

>I will first have children with Lyann, anyway. You are both too young for it, I think. (Though in medieval time terms, they're really not, I guess)
>We will wait for Ren to have children first.
>I was reading the books... our children could have hair like mine, so that they wouldnt be a future threat to the throne.
>Other
>>
>>45364379
>Other
"I will first have children with Lyann and Aritsu, and then with Ren. Once they are born, I will have children with Mako."
>>
>>45364379
>>I was reading the books... our children could have hair like mine, so that they wouldnt be a future threat to the throne.
>>
>>45364379
>>I was reading the books... our children could have hair like mine, so that they wouldnt be a future threat to the throne.
>>
File: delicious ren in kimono.jpg (115 KB, 728x1024) Image search: [Google]
delicious ren in kimono.jpg
115 KB, 728x1024
>>45364591
>>45364430
>>>I was reading the books... our children could have hair like mine, so that they wouldnt be a future threat to the throne.
>>45364423
>"I will first have children with Lyann and Aritsu, and then with Ren. Once they are born, I will have children with Mako."

Uhmm mexican standoff? brb getting a drink meanwhile
>>
>>45364693
nm my eyes are fucking with me, typing
>>
>>45364693
>I was reading the books... our children could have hair like mine, so that they wouldnt be a future threat to the throne
Not picking the other because I strongly dislike making Mako wait that long.
>>
File: festival lewd ren mako.jpg (140 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
festival lewd ren mako.jpg
140 KB, 640x800
>>45365083

"Ah, but I like black hair...!" -Mako chirped in
"Uhmm... how about giving it a streak of another color, then? Stella has a little line of Red, right? how's that?"
"We'd prefer black."

We look at Ran after she adds that.

"Is that really alright?"
"Thou plan on acquiring the Alguian colonies, right? it would be too much for us alone."

Right. The idea was to set Mako as the mother of a new bloodline in the "colonies", right?

"In that case, how about..."

>eye color? You both have blue eyes, how about we have Mako's children have honey-colored eyes, instead?"
>we simply have Ren be a mommy soon?
>Other
>>
>>45365204
>>we simply have Ren be a mommy soon?
>>
>>45365204
>eye color? You both have blue eyes, how about we have Mako's children have honey-colored eyes, instead?"
>>
>>45365204
>eye color? You both have blue eyes, how about we have Mako's children have Emerald-colored eyes, instead?
>>
>>45365297
>>45365289
>>eye color? You both have blue eyes, how about we have Mako's children have honey-colored eyes, instead?"
>>45365231
>>>we simply have Ren be a mommy soon?

"That way you could say that two bloodlines have been founded, and it would be easy to tell them apart."
"Ah, I like honey, I think that's lovely!" -Mako seemed quite happy with the idea
"Indeed, we feel such is acceptable."
"Ah, that's good."

We smooch Mako softly, and smile at her.

"Still, when does thou plan to turn us into mothers?"

Ah, she's really casual about it, considering we can't even hold her hand without permission...

>As soon as possible, if you'd let me
>After the wedding
>After the [Error]s are dealt with
>Whenever you want
>Other
>>
>>45365674
>>As soon as possible, if you'd let me
>>
>>45365674
>>After the wedding
>>
File: lewd mako ren 002.jpg (123 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
lewd mako ren 002.jpg
123 KB, 640x800
>>45365674
I actually like this swimsuit a lot for Mako, if it was white and the ... im gonna call it a skirt, was longer. Whats the word for those things, folds?
If its not clear, I mean the red swimsuit in >>45365674 okay?

>>45365900
>>45365752
And we have another tie. I guess its pretty late. my body clock is so out of whack today. Should we stop here and continue tomorrow, hopefully on time?
>>
>>45366068
ya don't push your self to hard see you tomorrow.

thanks for running and don't forget to Archive.
>>
>>45366068
ok thanks for running
>>
>>45365674
>After the wedding
We need time for upgrades to the manors, additional training for the maids, and requisitioning additional Shadows.
>>
>>45365674
>>After the wedding
>>
>>45365674
>during the wedding.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.