[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece Adventure Quest 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
File: OP OP NO MI.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OP OP NO MI.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45237489/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/03izEFh5
My twitter: https://twitter.com/TheHeadMasterTG

What a wonderful morning, I smile happily as I lean forward to take a sip of my coffee. Not too cold or too hot, just the perfect inbetween, a nice toasty warm. I sigh and lift my grandpa's hat up by the bite hole in the lip of it.

Well this is fixing to be a fantastic day already, the sun is up and burning bright, I got a cup of coffee to keep me from falling into the horrible dark place called sleep. Real nice day, Didn't even get any nasty looks when I was walking over here, then again most of the folks I walked past flinched and all, so I don't think they're really adjusted to me yet, but I think I made a bit of progress.

I lean back, looking out at Lolly town, watching the oh so colorful windmills spin round and round. Wonderful little place, the grass is so green and lively looking here, not anything like old Tumbling weed..but it lacks a certain charm of home, I mean there's plenty of room to run and just watch the clouds float on by but...I don't know, it's just missing something.

I frown and take another sip of coffee, well no need in depressing myself on such a nice day like this. I mean I can't be sad and down on my first real assignment on an actual government ship.

A big old grin creeps over my face as I kick my legs back and forth excitedly, looking at my dusky reflection in my cup of coffee.

Wouldn't grampa be proud, it's actually making me nervous. I mean, I never learned how to swim even before I ate the Akumu Akumu no mi.

I sigh and take another sip of coffee...Think I still got some time before I have to report to the ship.

What do I do?
[] go to town and buy somethings
[] Get one last cup of GOOD coffee
[]Make sure Omachu is awake
[] Go to the ship early, just in case
[] Try and make more friends
[] mess around with my powers
[] Take some time to run around the island a bit
[] write in
>>
>>45325411
>[]Make sure Omachu is awake
>[] Get one last cup of GOOD coffee
>[] Go to the ship early, just in case
>>
>>45325411
>>
>>45325411
>>
>>45325411
>>
>>45325411
>>
>>45325411
Hive mind is strong with this one.
>>
>>45325411
>>
>>45325697
Its a pretty natural set of choices here.
>>
But I probably shouldn't gamble on being able to make it on deck if I mess around to much. So I should probably just head over there, It's always better to be early than late. I take a sip of my...oh I'm out of a coffee, fucking perfect..dammit well it wouldn't take too long for me to get a another cup just to make sure I don't get too cranky or sleepy.

And talking about sleepy, I don't think I've seen Omachu in the mess hall or anywhere else today. She's supposed to come along to, and well I can't just let a friend sleep in and miss something this important, now can I?

Still, I don't look forward to having to wake her up, I mean she's big enough to pick me up with one hand if she really wanted to. I sigh, and tilt my hat down, setting my cup down as I get up from the table and walk back to the wing with all the personal quarters in it.

Well, maybe she's already awake and is just getting ready or something. I mean that'd be nice, I wouldn't have to worry about dragging her out of bed then.

Now...I just need to find out where she her room is, never thought to ask her, now that I think of it, I guess it just seemed a little to...personal.

Weird, never really had this problem before, what with having such a big family, it just sorts of feels weird.

Ah well, sure I can find her, get a nice cup of Mikmilk coffee and get to the ship early enough to not have to worry about getting left behind

"Nooow" I say yawning as I look down the hall of identical blue doors "Which one is her's?

What do I do?
[] go down the hall opening every door
[] OMACHUUU!!!!!!?
[] AKUMU AKUMU NO SUMMONS, find omachu would you?
[]Heeeey, have you seen a girl that's almost as tall as the captain and has arms like a gorilla?
[] look for signs of her
[] write in
>>
>>45325807
>[] OMACHUUU!!!!!!?
>[] look for signs of her
>>
>>45325807
>[]Heeeey, have you seen a girl that's almost as tall as the captain and has arms like a gorilla?
>>
>>45325807
>[] OMACHUUU!!!!!!?
>>
>>45325807
>[] OMACHUUU!!!!!!?
>[]Heeeey, have you seen a girl that's almost as tall as the captain and has arms like a gorilla?
>>
>>45325807
>>
anyone else think it might be a bad idea to say she looks like a gorilla? I mean she seems girly so she might take it as an insult
>>
>>45325925
It is a bit rude, she seems like a sweetheart
>>
>>45325807
>[] OMACHUUU!!!!!!?
>>
>>45325807
>[] OMACHUUU!!!!!!?
>>
I frown, furrowing my brow as I stare down the hallway, well I could just ask the guy scrubbing the floors or the two gossiping like hens over there but...maybe I don't have to?"

"OMACHUUUUU!!!!?" I shout as loudly as I can, cupping my hands around my mouth to try and make it even louder than that.

The man scrubbing the floor slips, and slides into the bubbly puddle of water in front of himself, soaking his shirt wet as his cap falls off.

"What are you shouting about all of a..ah..ahhh, oh..oh it's uh you" He says as his formerly red face turns as white as bone "Do you, uh need something, anything?"

"Yeah, just looking for a friend of mine" I say nodding as his eyes bug out a bit as he gasps in very loud surprise

"You have those?" He says standing up, water and bubble dripping down his chest "Wait I didn't mean it like that, I just, forgive me!"

I glare at him and he shrieks like a woman, covering his head as he cowers on the floor...or more like my father really. I shake my head and walk past him.

Hmm, actually, dad knew how to tract and...I think he used to say you had to look for signs of whatever you were looking for to find it. Now what would a girl like Omachu leave behind?

I blink, tilting my head as I see a door covered in pink paper hearts and the name Omachu written in very bright pink paint.

Okay, how in the nine hells did I miss this?

"Really?" I sigh shaking my head, grabbing the lip of my cap to keep it in place "How'd I miss something like this, man she's lucky captain hasn't seen this yet, well COMING IN!"

I push the door open and hear a confused groan as a large shadowy mass sits up in a bed much too small for it.

"Who's there?" Omachu whimpers, still wearing her too small Marine cap with her hair sticking out of it in random places

"Who do you think it is?" I ask chuckling as she gets out of bed, which then bounces back to its normal shape as she stumbles towards me, slouching forward and rubbing her eyes

cont
>>
>>45326183
"Adella?" She whimpers as she squints her eyes "Why did you have to wake me up, I was having the most wonderful of dreams just then, there's was a knight in the most shiny armor, polished to a gleam and"

What do I do?
[] pretend where late to get on the ship
[] Drag her out of the room 1d20+str
[] Listen to her
[] Ignore her and get coffee as she continues rattling on her story
[] Never knew someone to sleep in during their beauty sleep
[] Oh, sorry, but you do remember what today is, right?
[] write in
>>
>>45326237
>[] Listen to her
>[] Oh, sorry, but you do remember what today is, right?
>>
>>45326237
>[] Never knew someone to sleep in during their beauty sleep
>>
>>45326237
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45326237
[] Oh, sorry Princess, but you do remember what today is, right? Gonna have to get a bit more regimented if we gonna be besties
[] Drag her out of the room 1d20+str
>>
>>45326237
>[] Listen to her
>>
>>45326237
>[] Listen to her and get coffee as she continues rattling on her story
>>
>>45326237
[] Oh, sorry, but you do remember what today is, right?
>[] pretend where late to get on the ship
>>
>>45326237
>>
"He had a horse as white as sea foam and as beautiful as" She continues on, clasping her hands together as she starts to blush and smile

I raise my hand and two fingers up to try and make her stop so I can bring her back to reality already. She frowns, puffing her cheeks out as she mummers "fine, sorry"

"Don't mean to be rude, but you do remember what today is, right?" I ask as I lower hand and fingers "I mean I never knew someone to sleep in during beauty sleep, but I think you did"

"What are you talking about?" She asks, tilting her head as she crosses her arms "It's just tuesday right? We don't have any drills or...oh OH! NO! I...I do I still have time to get a shower and clean up, oh please don't tell me I actually slept in"

"Well knowing you, probably not, I mean it doesn't really matter now does it?" I ask as I start to walk down the hall, heading for the main exit out of the base "So come on lets just get going"

"You didn't answer my question and yes it does Adella, how can I show my face if I don't look my best?!" She whines as she follows right behind me "It's a travesty, are you sure I can't take a quick one?"

"I doubt you could stomach to make it quick, so its better just to get there and not worry about it, right Omachu?" I say shrugging as we walk through the base's courtyard"besides, it's not like we'll meet anyone who cares about how gussied up you look out there"

"You don't know that" She says, pouting as she turns away and crosses her arms while we walk down the hill to Loly town "We could meet a knight or..or someone who has an eye for beauty out on the sea"

"Oh yeah, I'm sure we will" I say giggling as I adjust my cap a bit "Come on, like there's any real gentleman out on the sea, who do you expect to be meeting that you need to make yourself look all pretty?"

"I don't know, I just...don't like having to have bed head for who knows how long" She sighs, shaking her head "Well I suppose I could always just brush it when we get there but"
>>
>>45326569
I smile as I see the familar cup shaped building, and start to walk towards it like I'm being pulled by some invisible force

"Hey, aren't we supposed to be going to the ship?"Omachu says as she tries to catch up to me "Adela!"

"Yeah yeah, I won't be long, just getting a little pick me up so I don't get cranky during the wait or worse fall asleep" I say waving my hand down as she stares at me from the door as the cafe goes through it's usual routine

'Oh it's just you" the barista sighs, clutching his chest "the usual again, Miss De'terrar?"

"Yep, strongest and blackest coffee you can make" I Say nodding as I lean against the counter, lifting my cap up slightly

"Right away" he says, nodding as he vanishes behind the counter

"...can I have one to?" Omachu says sheepisjly "With honey, milk, cream and sugar?"

I turn to her, making what I imagine is quite the face, before I smirk and shrug. Well I guess that doesn't sound so bad, but I'm used to the strong stuff myself.

"Sweet tooth eh?" I say chuckling "Well you won't be disappointed, this place has the best coffee on the island"

"And the only coffee" the barista says, holding his hand up behind the counter

What do I do on the ship while I wait?
[] drink coffee and chat with Omachu
[] try to help clean up and make it look nice
[] Get in some target practice 1d100
[] train my powers for a bit 1d100
[]Pretend to be the captain
[]look out towards home
[] skip to setting sail
[] write in
>>
>>45326718
>[] drink coffee and chat with Omachu
>>
>>45326718
>[] skip to setting sail
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>45326718
>[] Get in some target practice 1d100
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45326718
>[] train my powers for a bit 1d100
sure, why not
>>
>>45326718
[] try to help clean up and make it look nice
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45326718
>[] train my powers for a bit 1d100
>>
Rolled 70 (1d100)

>>45326718
Then
[] train my powers for a bit 1d100
Last
>>
>>45326718
>[]look out towards home
>>
>>45326718
>[] try to help clean up and make it look nice
>[]look out towards home
>>
>>45326718
>[] try to help clean up and make it look nice
>>
"Well that really narrows it down doesn't it?" I say as I pull my wallet out from my coats pocket and set down enough for both our drinks on the counter

I smile as I grab my cup and hand Omachu her's. I try to tell her not to drink it yet because it's probably hot but.

"Yaaaaaow" she cries, sticking her tongue out as we walk out of the cafe and I try not to laugh "...ow, it's still bitter to, how can you drink this stuff?"

"I like it?" I say shrugging as we walk down the street, to the pier "I mean it keeps me awake better than anything, so I guess I just acquired a taste for it over the years"

"But tea is so much sweater, why not just drink that?" She asks as she winces, taking another drink "I mean it's just so much more..refined"

"Can't drink tea with everything" I say shrugging as I continue to drink down my coffee, as we walk down the pier, our footsteps echoing off the wooden boards as waves lap around the sides of it

"Do you only drink coffee or something?' She asks with an amused smile on her face as she tries to hold her cup with her slightly oversized hands

"Noooooo" I say, hiding my face with my cup as I start to blush slightly...well I mean don't try to but..well still it's not the ONLY thing I drink 'I just like the taste of it is all"

"Oh I can understand that, it's just that you re...er, smell..hmm give off an aroma of it" Omachu says nodding as we walk up the gangplank and onto the ship.

The ship itself is standard, painted sea greenish blueish with a pattern that makes it look almost like waves.

I smile and take a sip of coffee before I set my paper cup on the edge of the rails, and look around the ship.

There's a few marines working around, making sure it's clean and sea worthy, fiddling with this and that.

Omachu looks around and sits against the railing, as she continues to struggle to keep drinking her coffee.

Probably shouldn't get away from everyone before I start training my devil fruit powers a bit.
cont
>>
Well the front of the deck, near the bow, seems pretty empty and clear enough for me to train without hurting anyone or interrupt their work with it.

I grab my cup off coffee and walk over there, draining it as I walk. I shake my head, making myself more awake and focused as I put the cup back down and hold out my hand, focusing on it.

I wince, feeling a dread burn its way into my heart as my hand starts to heat up and go cold. Purple fog pours out of my hand, and takes shapes, forming itself around as it tries to decide what it wants to me.

It looks like it goes solid for a second, turns into a mouth and claws, a crude set of chains, goes thicker before it slowly vanishes away, and I crinkle my fingers, smirking proudly. I think I'm on the verge of a break through already, no idea what it'll be, but I'm close to one, I know it.

"COME ON, YOU CALL THAT MARCHING" I hear the captain shout "WE HAVE A DEADLINE TO MEET AND YOU'RE ALL MOVIE SLOWER THAN A DEN DEN MUSHI, BRABRABRABRA, HURRY IT UP OR I MIGHT JUST SEE HOW FAST YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME!"

I turn and see a group of about...twenty or maybe even thirty marines pour onto the ship, panting and gasping for air as Ginegin strides through their ranks, looking around suspiciously, before he sees me and Omachu and smiles happily, which makes the poor big girl whimper in fear.

Captain really needs to learn not to smile so much with teeth like that

What do I do?
[] Listen to his speech
[] continue practicing 1d100
[] bother him
[] Line up and do anywork he gives 1d100
[]ask him where we're going to patrol
[] ....I forgot to get breakfast *eat fear*
[] Yawn and try to pay attention
[] write in
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>45327365
>[] Line up and do anywork he gives 1d100
>[]ask him where we're going to patrol
>>
>>45327365
>[] ....I forgot to get breakfast *eat fear*
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>45327365
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45327365
>[] Listen to his speech
>[] continue practicing 1d100
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45327365
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>45327365
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>45327365
>[] Listen to his speech
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>45327365
>>
But he keeps on smiling, as he walks up to the helm of the ship, leaning over the railing in front of it.

"Line up, I have something to say before we go on our just journey" He says, as he stops smiling "to do out duty to the common and downtrodden"

"AYE SIR!" I shout, as the rest of the marines on the ship say it along with me and line up, I rush to join with them, but end up standing out as my fellows next to me scoot and lean against eachother to try and avoid standing next to me, Besides Omachu, who stands next to me and smiles happily as she does so.

I sigh as I chew up a particularly tough and chewy cloud of fear, wonder why they don't want to stand next to me, also this thing is as tough as raw hide, wonder who this came from, still, it tastes kind of good and should fill me up for a few hours.

I swallow and look up at the captain

"Now of course, Pirates are like cockroaches, where there's one there's always more hiding out, and also they eat all of your food and generally make a mess of the place, brabrabrabra" Ginegin says "So I have decide that it'd be a wise decision to patrol to make sure they haven't crawled out of their holes, or have been hiding away from out attention, any questions"

I raise my hand, and I'm the only one who does as everyone else tries to sneak out of the line up without being noticed

"Yes, Miss De'terrar!" He shouts as he points at me dramatically

"Is there any where particular where we patrolling or are we just doing a uh general sweep?" I ask, holding up my pointer finger

"Well, we haven't gotten any ships from Dancing waves Island, so we're stop by there first' He says nodding "Just in case somethings gone horribly wrong, Brabrabrabra, now, of course a ship doesn't run on will alone, so all of you will need to do your part to stop it from sinking into the sea, I'll let you choose, but if you choose to not work, I'll have you swinging by the crow's nest"

A dead silence falls on the ship as the air above
cont
>>
>>45327687
the crowd fills with fear, hanging like smoke above a fire. I stare up at it and bite my lip, trying to stop myself from trying to eat it all, since I'm still pretty hungry.

What chore do I do? 93 GREAT SUCCESS!
[] Cleaning the ship
[] watch out for ships on the crow's nest *BONUS*
[] Help organize all the supplies in the brig
[] catch some fish
[] Account for all the medical supplies *BONUS*
[] tend and clean all the spare rifles on the ship *BONUS*
[] Eat all the fear polluting the ship
[]write in
>>
>>45327731
>[] tend and clean all the spare rifles on the ship *BONUS*
>[] Eat all the fear polluting the ship
GUNS!
>>
>>45327731
>>
>>45327731
So when you gonna make Ochamu's char sheet?
>>
>>45327731
>[] watch out for ships on the crow's nest *BONUS*
>>
>>45327731
>[] watch out for ships on the crow's nest *BONUS*
>>
>>45327731
[] watch out for ships on the crow's nest *BONUS*
>>
>>45327777
I'll make it by next thread
>>
>>45327731
>>
>>45327731
>[] Eat all the fear polluting the ship
>>
>>45327731

As
Isnt really a valid crew position i say we just do that anyway
>>
"...just kidding, I'd tie you to the bow, BRABRABRABRA!" The captain laughs loudly, as the rest of the ship tries to laugh with him, while Omachu just shivers slightly "NOW GET TO WORK"

"AYE AYE SIR" the other marines shout loudly as they scatter across the ship, tripping and running into eachother as they rush to get to the best jobs.

Well, I think this is the best time to take a bit of time "To improve moral"

I open my mouth wide, and take a deep breath, sucking in all of the dark and hanging fear in the fear. I stand there for a few seconds, drinking it in before I struggled to swallow it all down, my cheeks puffed out and shaking as all the fear tries to get out of my mouth.

"Oh sweet air" I sigh as I manage to swallow it all down, feeling a weight settle in my gut as I take a deep breath, the sea air leaving a tingle on my tongue as a skinny boy with a set of glasses looks at me, his hair tied up into a short pony tail

"Err, well that just happened, not sure what that was..but you know how to work guns right? fix them up?" He says, taking an unsure and caitous step towards me "Because I really don't but I got..well they pretty much forced me to look over all of it and I really need help and you seem to know your way around them so could you maybe help me a little here and"

"Oh of course I will" I say smiling as he makes a strange face, like he's confused about my voice or something "there under the deck right? just lead the way and I'll see what I can do about it...Ha...ha..ha""

"Ooooh" He says, looking outright scared of me "Well er thanks, I think they are, well not time to waste eh?"

"Yeah, no use in standing up here doing nothing, that is unless you want to get stuck on front of the ship" I say nodding as I follow the boy down the deck, as he tries his best not to look at me, which is pretty rude I must say.

The captain laughs as the rest of the marines go to work and the ships slowly lurches out of the harbor
cont
>>
>>45328084
"YES, WE SET SAIL" The captain shouts as we walk into the dark belly of the ship, which is only lit by various types of candles and lanterns.

I can hear the wheels at the back of the ship slamming into the water as a great grinding sound echoes inside of the ship as we walk down the set of stairs and into the storage room right out of the bottom of it.

I look around the dark room as the boy lights a candle and I nearly cry out as I see how badly these poor guns where kept.

They're just piled on the floor, lying forgotten like broken dolls.

I rush over to the side and grab one, twisting it around as I sigh, looking down the barrel

"Cracked, need to repair it" I sigh, shaking my head as I grab another "This one's stock is rotted, need a fresh one to replace it, this one could probably hold together well enough if we get some screws or something to hold it in place...WHY IS THIS ONE RUSTED, god this is already giving me a headache"

I gently set the poor gun on the floor and walk over to a box on the side, looking for anything I can use to repair this..this mess. I reach into it, diving down and digging around it trying to find the right tools for the job, my legs the only thing sticking out as I do so.

"Sooo, why do you sound like that anyways?" the boy asks from behind me as I shout in joy as I find a nice little welder and hammer I can use to repair any small cracks or the like

The boy winces and groans, his arms shaking as I walk back to the pile and grab the first rifle gently

What do I do?
[] focus on work
[]tell him and chat
[] HEY, you fixing to just stand there, help me out over here, I need a ram rod and some oil for this next one
[] Sing a song as I work
[] Go get Omachu to help
[] write in
>>
>>45328245
>[] focus on work
>[] HEY, you fixing to just stand there, help me out over here, I need a ram rod and some oil for this next one
>[] Sing a song as I work
>>
>>45328245
>[] HEY, you fixing to just stand there, help me out over here, I need a ram rod and some oil for this next one

ASSISTANT GOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>45328245
>[] Go get Omachu to help
>[]tell him and chat
Focus onw ork mostly though.
>>
>>45328245
>>
>>45328245
>>
>>45328245
>[]tell him and chat
>>
>>45328245
>>
>>45328245
Only if she doesn't have something else to do
>>
>>45328245
>>
>>45328245
>[]tell him and chat
>>
>>45328245
>[] focus on work
Creepy as fuck song time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8-_pI1-9Q
>>
>>45328542
Adela isn't about creepy songs, Her themes more about nightmares, Not just general creepy stuff.
>>
>>45328570
What about a lullaby?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Uab6qzM9s
>>
>>45328620
That would work to I suppose, General dream theme?
>>
"Alright this is gonna have to just be a quick fix until I get more time alone with you, okay?" I say as I hold a thin strip of metal over the crack in the barrel "Just hope this holds you together until then"

I turn the welder on low and gently roll it over the piece of metal to melt it into place without deforming the rifle to the point of useless ness. a quick few taps with the hammer and I flip it around and look down it. Perfectly straight, fantastic! I set it in the empty gun rack and grab the next one, aiming it at the wall and turning it upside down.

I hear something rattle down the barrel and get stuck. I groan and set it against a box as I turn around and see four eyes looking at me doing nothing. I squint my eyes at him, and he shies back, like he's hoping I don't notice him

"HEY!" I shout loudly as he jolts and winces again "You fixin to just stand there! Help me out over here, I need a ram rod and some oil for this next one, it's got something blocking it up"

"Ram what?" He says tilting his head "What does it look like, I don't know gun things"

"long metal pole" I say drawing a line in the air in front of me, the orange glow of the candle barely lighting up the room "Need it to get whatever's in this out"

"Oh I figured that much, I mean I'm not an idiot I just...don't know guns" he says, chuckling nervously as he sets the candle down "So who taught you all this stuff anyways"

"Stop talking and get me the ram rod already" I say sternly as I take my cap off and set it down

"Aye aye ma'ma" he groans "just trying to lighten the mood a bit, this what you want?"

"Yes, perfect, now I need you to see if there's any replacment stocks in here" I say as I grab it from his hand and slide it down the barrel, pouring a few drops of oil from a can that was sitting next to my hat.

I swing the rifle down, and a bunch of gun comes sliding out. I smirk and flip it back up, grabbing a napkin and wiping the excess grease off of it as I set it down next to
cont
>>
>>45328647
works for me. kinda fits in with what we have going so far, i'd be totally up for a nightmare/dreaming theme in some of our actions. Heck maybe once we master the fruit more it'll expand past just basic nightmares and into other types of dreaming, if we could master lucid dreaming we'd basically be a reality warper. Though we might need our fruit to be 'awakened' for that.
>>
>>45328710
>it'll expand past just basic nightmares and into other types of dreaming, if we could master lucid dreaming we'd basically be a reality warper. Though we might need our fruit to be 'awakened' for that.
Nah I'd prefer it to stick with nightmares, Otherwise it isn't really the Nightmare Nightmare fruit if it does other stuff now is it?
>>
>>45328743
well again i'm talking high level mastery of the fruit, at that point definitions as to what they actually do can be stretched, would probably need awakening for that though. And that's hard as fuck to do, and we aren't a D.
>>
>>45328671
the first one

"When did I become your assistant?" the boy sighs "I mean I was the one who asked you to help me down here and"

I stare at him and he jolts, turning back to the box and vanishing halfway into it

"STOCK GOT IT!" He shouts loudly as I smile and grab a rifle.

I sigh and pat it sadly, like its a hurt pup. it's missing it's cock. I need to find something that can hold a flint to replace it. I pull a box closer to me and reach into it, finding a chunk of flint.

"Alright, that's one part" I say as I set it next to my hat, wiping my brow "Now I just need something to hold it.

I look around and grin as I see the boy throwing a bunch of junk out of the box. A single screw rolls past me. hmm, maybe this could work? I hold it up, and scorch it with the welder, smacking the twirled end with my hammer to curve it.

I grab a few thin wires and fold them together, heating them and smacking them into the screw as I try and attach it to the old base of the missing cock. I smile and look at my handy work.
I set it against the box and grab the flint, hitting it with my hammer to chip a bit of it off. A small sliver falls off, and I grab it and put it in the rifle.

Now to see how it works...I don't really know how to hold one of these, so I'll just point it at the wall and

*BANG*

"AAAAAAAI!" the boy shouts, falling out and throwing a chunk of log against the wall.

And I start to hear some very loud feet stomping down the stairs.

The boy looks at me, and I look at him as a chill fills the room

"the captain" we say in unison

What do I do?
[] toss him the rifle
[] Hide 1d100
[] grab the log and start whittling it down to a stock
[] Get the door and act like nothing happened
[] It was just a misfire!
[] Oh, I forgot to ask, did we bring coffee?
[] write in
>>
>>45328848
>[] It was just a misfire!
>[] Oh, I forgot to ask, did we bring coffee?
>[] grab the log and start whittling it down to a stock
>>
>>45328848
>>
>>45328848
>[] toss him the rifle
>>
>>45328848
[] It was just a misfire!
[] Oh, I forgot to ask, did we bring coffee?
[] grab the log and start whittling it down to a stock
>>
>>45328848
>>
>>45328848
>>
>>45328848
>>
>>45328848
Adela gives not the fucks, Adela is working.
>>
>>45328848

Also i say the next upgrade we go for is turning nightmare objects into actual objects, that way we can practice up and have infinite ammo
>Shoot a guy with nightmare bullet, they get the effects of a stare
We can now also customise guns however we want and can "carry" cannons and shit along with us wherever we go
We can manifest more summons i imagine with this aswell

Seems like the best possible upgrade as a foundation for our growth
>>
>>45328999
>>Shoot a guy with nightmare bullet, they get the effects of a stare
That seems a little overpowered don't you think?
>>
>>45328999
We'd have to manually load the nightmare bullets, so its not really infinite as far as we are concerned in combat.
>>
>>45329049
Not really.
Consider this is set in one piece.
>>
>>45328999
>>Shoot a guy with nightmare bullet, they get the effects of a stare
I can see us shaping the ubllet into different types of ammo such as AP rounds but that is a little bit OP.
>>
>>45329049
Have the specialised bullets be a limited supply

And also I imagine the stare wont work on people later on similar to certain kinds of haki only effect weaker foes
>>
>>45329110
Or alternatively they have a diluted effect
>>
The door creaks open, and in the weak candle light I see the captain's shark like teeth peeking in as his mustache rises past the door.

"Just a misfire!" I shout as I walk over to the small chunk of log calmly "Get me a knife, also captain, did we bring coffee along with us?"

the door opens the rest of the way and the captains ducks into the room, the boy pressing his back against the wall as I turn around and smile as Ginegin stares at me from past his sawtoothed tengu looking nose.

"In the armory?" He says with a frown as he walks over and grabs the rifle I just fixed "And what the...what's this on the back of this rifle, a hunk of junk?"

"that's the rifle that misfired sir" I say calmly as I walk past him and grab the boys saber from his side "Perfect, just what I needed"

the boy nods as I sit back down with my log and start carving it the best I can with the saber, dragging it down the side to get rid of most of the useless bits

"...and it worked?" Ginegin says, looking down the barrel of it, swinging it around the room "looks jury rigged"

"Well if I had a proper work shop I could fix it up proper" I say raising the sword up as I go back to work

"And why didn't you just become a gun smith instead, besides a lust for adventure and an grandparent to please" Ginegin asks as he sets it down

What do I say?
[] Not much to it sir
[] I'm working here, I'll tell you later
[] My brother...
[] Well, a gunsmith doesn't need a devil fruit now does she
[] My pa tried to make me one, and a doctor, I just prefer being a marine
[] Why did you?
[] write in

>>45329049
Well, there are powers that can do things like it
>>
>>45329169
To be like like my grampa and to bring my lousy no good brother back.
>>
>>45329169
[] Well, a gunsmith doesn't need a devil fruit now does she
>>
>>45329169
>To be like like my grampa and to bring my lousy no good brother back.
>>
>>45329169
[] Not much to it sir
[] I'm working here, I'll tell you later
[] My pa tried to make me one, and a doctor, I just prefer being a marine
My grandpa was a marine sir
>>
>>45329200
Second, Deleting odl vote here>>45329196
>>
>>45329169
>[] Well, a gunsmith doesn't need a devil fruit now does she
>>
>>45329200
second
>>
>>45329169
>[] My brother...
>>
"To be like my grampa, and uphold justice" I say looking up as I keep dragging the boy's saber up and down the log, whittling it down "And to bring my lousy no good brother back"

"Oh I knew your name sounded Familiar" the boy shouts excitedly as he suddenly comes out of his fear and back to life "Junior De'terrar, he's a rear admiral right?"

"Well, last time I heard from him he was" I say shrugging "real nice guy, gave me his cap you know"

"And before you ask I didn't know anything about this" Ginegin says sternly "I only promoted her because she's actually somewhat competent, unlike the rest of you lazy dogs"

"Oh no, I can tell" the boy says nervously "most of the guys aren't good marines, you're right, I mean personally I'm just trying my best here"

"Wait" Ginegin says as I nearly cut myself on the saber as I grip it tightly "Can you tell me a bit about this brother of yours, I'm curious as a catfish now, brabrabrabra"

What do I do?
[] make up a lie
[] tell him
[] Well I think they're calling him Marty the Dissector now, don't want to know how he got that name
[] Captain, no offense, but unless you need me or want to help, please leave
[] I'll tell you later
[] it's a private matter, sorry capn
[] write in
>>
>>45329419
[] Captain, no offense, but unless you need me or want to help, please leave
[] I'll tell you later
>>
>>45329419
[] tell him
[] Well I think they're calling him Marty the Dissector now, don't want to know how he got that name
>>
>>45329419
>[] it's a private matter, sorry capn
>[] Captain, no offense, but unless you need me or want to help, please leave
Talking about our brother is our no no zone.
>>
>>45329419
>[] tell him
>[] Well I think they're calling him Marty the Dissector now, don't want to know how he got that name
>>
>>45329419
>[] Well I think they're calling him Marty the Dissector now, don't want to know how he got that name

I want us to be kind of blase about it, like it's the most natural course of action available. "Well my brother became a pirate so I became a Marine to drag his ass back home."
>>
>>45329419
>[] I'll tell you later
>>
>>45329419
>>[] Well I think they're calling him Marty the Dissector now, don't want to know how he got that name
>>
>>45329419
>>
>telling the Captain to leave
Man, I don't know how we walk around with cojones this big.
>>
>>45329419
>>
>>45329544
Doesn't matter the rank, interrupting someone during weapon maintanance for a chat entitles you as responsible soldier to tell them to leave.
That shit gets people killed.
>>
>>45329544
You don't fuck with a professional when they're working, Doesn't matter if you're the captain of the ship or the goddamn president.
>>
"Well" I say as I pull the blade down the log again, making a spine tingling scratching sound as it rips through the wood "I think they're calling him Marty the dissector now, don't want to know how he got that name, but I imagine it wasn't from handing out flowers or anything nice"

The room goes silent, except for the gently creaking of the ship moving and the sound my whittling is making.

"Adela, is your brother a pirate?" Captain asks, sounding slightly conference, not even a hit of his usual sarcastic and joking air "Now be honest with me here, I just want the truth here"

"Yes he is, he's also an idiot" I say angrily as I pull the saber down, embedding it in the edge of the box "Now no offense Captain, but unless you need me or want to help out, please leave"

"Did eating that fruit make you forget what fear was?!" the boy shouts, sounding like he's scared of the captain punishing him along with me "You can't just tell a superior officer to leave like that"

"I'm working" I say flatly, shrugging as I hear the captain making some scary and terrifying noises

"BRABRABRABRABRABRABRAAA!" Captain laughs "yeah, your the only one on this ship who knows how to fix these things anyways, anyone else would just ruin them, well I'll leave you to it then, but we'll have a talk later, understand?"

"Oh my god you made yourself untouchable" the boy sighs, sound in awe and slightly disgusted at the same time.

"Also she has a devil fruit, and actually works" Captain ginegin growls "Unlike you"

"I was helping her!" the boy shouts, sounding afraid "A..adelly please tell him, I'm you assistant!

"A LIKELY STORY, YOU'RE ON COOKING DUTY NOW, HURRY UP, it's almost lunch time, and you wouldn't want to disappoint" Captain laughs as I hear him lift up the poor boy and carry him out

"ADELLY!!!!" the boy screams, before the door slams shut, and I just hear the echoing laugh of ginegin

I sigh, and put the saber down for a second
cont
>>
>>45329723
What do I do?
[] keep working
[] practice my shot or devil fruit a bit 1d100
[] Go get lunch
[] watch the sea
[] Remember the day marty left
[] Remember when Grandpa gave me my hat
[] Save the boy
[] Find Omachu and make sure she's doing fine
[] write in
>>
>>45329749
>[] keep working
>[] Remember the day marty left
>>
>>45329749
>[] keep working
>>
>>45329749
>[] keep working
>>
>>45329749
>[] Save the boy
>[] Go get lunch
>[] Remember when Grandpa gave me my hat
Oi, No taking our slav-Er worker....
>>
>>45329749
>[] keep working
Kitchen duty on a military ship is the best though, why is he even complaining
>>
>>45329749
>[] Save the boy
So we're not stuck with all the work. He's our personal aide now.
then
>[] keep working
>>
>>45329749
>[] Find Omachu and make sure she's doing fine
>>
>>45329749
>>[] Save the boy
>>[] Go get lunch
>>[] Remember when Grandpa gave me my hat
>>
>>45329749
>[] keep working
>>
>>45329749
>[] keep working
We need to remember to get his name when we later go for lunch
>>
>>45329749
>[] keep working
>>
Oh...I forgot to get his name...or introduce myself. Mom wouldn't be happy if she saw how rude I've been the last couple of weeks. I smile and pick up my saber, and start using it to carve down the log again, it'll probably be to dull to use after this anyways...but sharpening is easy? I mean it's nothing compared to gunsmithing at least.

I smile, yeah, working with guns is an art form isn't it, using them and making them all need precision and careful hands.

Careful hands. I sigh, my head filling with that horrible scrapping sounds, and a sad memory.
"Now, you have to be careful with is Addy" Marty said, with a serious frown as he handed me the two shiny revolvers "had to get these imported from the south blue, spent me a pretty beli to get them for ya, need to have careful hands to use them"

"Wooow" I said happily as I grabbed the flinlock revolvers from his hands, they were the first guns I got, and I could barely hold them, and that made Marty laugh, like he usually did "Why'd you get me these Marty? I mean it isn't my birthday or nothing"

"Oh just being nice" He said, leaning back against a fence post as I looked up at him, smiling as I tried to hold the guns up like the pictures in the books Momma read to me when I was a little girl "What kind of big brother would I be if I wasn't....besides, just thought you might need one, since those nightmares of yours have been getting worse"

I frowned, looking up at marty as he smiled weakly, his scruffy face and long wheat blond hair blowing in the wind along with his duster.

"No..I...I just don't need to sleep is all, I've had them for years already" I say flatly as I try to spin the guns around and

*BANG*

"WOWYAH!" Marty shouted, ducking down as I drop the guns in shock, covering my ears as they ring and ache "Nearly took my head off there, lil sis, Yeeeeehahahahahahahahahahaha"

I looked up, my hands shacking.

"I...I I" I mumbled as marty picked me up in a hug "I didn't mean to do that, I'm sorry"
cont
>>
>>45329169
>[] Well, a gunsmith doesn't need a devil fruit now does she it's not good for business
>[] My pa tried to make me one, and a doctor, I just prefer being a marine
>>
>>45330054
He set me back down, next to the fence, still smiling as he walked off and picked up his hat, which still had a smoking hole in it

"Oh don't worry about it, no use in crying over milk that didn't spill" He says calmly as he twirled it around on his finger, before throwing it back on his head "Not like you shot granddad's hat anyways"

"Marty, I nearly blew your head off, at least get mad at me or something!" I shout at him, hitting his shoulder angrily as he chuckles "You idiot"

"Eeey, can't be mad at my little sis" He laughs as he looks out at the golden field dancing in the setting suns light, a wicked grin passing on his face as he pulled his hat down over his eyes "Besides, look at it this way, nearly got a kill with your first shot"

"Marty, you're a dumbass" I sigh as I leap off the fence as he starts to walk down to town, giggling "really I don't get how you can't be so calm about this"

"Well, I'm a big brother to eight little uns like you" He sighed, looking out at the sea in the distance "I gotta look good, or else you'll stop thinking I'm cool"

"That isn't true Marty" I say shaking my head "You're my brother, I'll always think you're cool"

"Yeah" He said sadly as he looked out the sea, frowning "Hey...can you tell ma and pa I won't be back for supper....for awhile, Ma would kill me if she knew what I was doing"

"What are you doing?" I ask tilting my head

"Well...ever here about this treasure..somewhere way out there in the grandline" He said slowly, crouching down to look me in the eye.

I nod, everyone knew what he was talking about, the treasure of the pirate king. One piece. I wondered what he was talking about before

"Well, I want it" He said with the same dumb grin as usual and
Why am I crying. I sniffle, feeling my face get wetter and wetter with warm tears as I hold my hand over my mouth, clenching my hands.
cont
>>
>>45330222

What do I do
[] keep working
[] go get fresh air
[] let out some steam
[] Damn you marty
[] clean my own revolvers
[] learn four eye's name
[] get some food besides fear
[] Vent to Ochamu
[] write in
>>
>>45330245
>[] Damn you marty
>[] clean my own revolvers
>[] go get fresh air
>[] Vent to Ochamu
>>
>>45330245
>[] go get fresh air
>[] learn four eye's name
>[] get some food besides fear
>>
>>45330245
>[] Damn you marty
>[] keep working
>>
>>45330245
>[] Damn you marty
>[] go get fresh air
>[] Vent to Ochamu
>>
>>45330245
>[] go get fresh air
>>
>>45330245
>[] go get fresh air
>[] Vent to Ochamu
>>
>>45330245
>[] Damn you marty
>[] go get fresh air
If she got duty somewhere up there,
>[] Vent to Ochamu
We can introduce her and four eyes there, non-awkward way to get his name
>>
>>45330245
>>[] go get fresh air
>>[] get some food besides fear
>[] Damn you marty
>>
>>45330245
>[] Damn you marty
>[] go get fresh air
>[] Vent to Ochamu
Now isn't really the best time to see four-eye
>>
>>45330245
>[] Damn you marty
>[] go get fresh air
>[] Vent to Ochamu
>>
>>45330245
>[] go get fresh air
>>
"Damn you Marty" I growl as I pull my cap over my eyes...I can finish this up later, I need some fresh air to clear my mind and someone to vent all this to.

I stand up, leaving the saber stuck in the last strip of wood I was carving out of the log. Before I leave, I blow the candle out so it doesn't spread and set off all the gunpowder that's kept in the room.

Besides, its not like I don't have a lot of time to fix all of those rifles into a passable condition. I walk up the stairs, feeling the ship rock back and forth slowly beneath me as I walk back onto the deck and look around.

there's a few marines fishing by the side, and a few others cleaning the boards, some with bandages over their heads and hands.

And then I see Ochamu, holding a rope in between her hands as she struggles to tie them to a metal hanger stuck onto a pole.

I smile and walk up to her as she slowly manages to tie them together, and stands back, putting her hands on her hips as she admires her work proudly.

"Hey Ochamuuu" I say with a grin, as she jumps slightly and turns around, smiling sheepishly

"Oh, Adela, I was just about to go looking for you' She says crouching down to look me in the eyes, looking like she's planning something, but I know she isn't "Because...I'm not sure what we're supposed to do after we're done working"

"Oh, we're about to have lunch anyways, I'm sure captain won't care if we slack off for a little while" I say shrugging as I lean against the pole

"Oh...well do you think there's any soap on board?" She asks sadly as she sits down next to me, with her legs crossed and her hands in between them

"No but...I'm sorry but I really need to vent for a while, so....sorry" I say angrily as I clench my teeth"ain't mad at you it's just"
cont
>>
>>45330536

What do I say?
[] My brothers and idiot and it's pissing me off that he had to go and be such a selfish emptyheaded, laughing fool of a man like that
[] I need...someone to talk to for awhile
[]I can't decide if I love or hate him
[]DO you have any experience with brother's running off to be idiots?
[] WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MAKE ME REMEMBER I LOOK LIKE A MONSTER TO EVERYONE!?
[] write in
>>
>>45330562
>[] I need...someone to talk to for awhile
>[] My brothers and idiot and it's pissing me off that he had to go and be such a selfish emptyheaded, laughing fool of a man like that
>>
>>45330562
>[] My brothers and idiot and it's pissing me off that he had to go and be such a selfish emptyheaded, laughing fool of a man like that
>[]I can't decide if I love or hate him
>[]DO you have any experience with brother's running off to be idiots?
>>
>>45330562
>>
>>45330562

Just for the record, our brother's laugh is amazing
>>
>>45330562
>>
>>45330562
>>
>>45330562
>>
>>45330562
>>
>>45330562
>>
>>45330562
>>
"I need someone to talk to for awhile, and I know I'm going to start yelling at some point here" I sigh as I look at her big friendly brown eyes, she smirks and nods.

"Well, that's what friends are for, if I couldn't listen to your troubles I wouldn't be able to call myself your friend, could I?" She says smiling as she stands up "Just..don't yell to loudly, okay?"

"I'll try" I say with a grin before I start frowning again, my hands shaking in rage...or sadness "Do you have any experience with brother's running off to be idiots?"

"No, I don't have any..or any sisters, why, is that what yours did?" She asks frowning, her eyes looking sad "Well I'm sure he had a reason to do what he did, no reason to be mad about it right"

I shake my head, clenching my hands as I stare at the wet boards gleaming in the sun's light.

"MY brother is an idiot, and it's pissing me off!" I shout out, not able to keep it held back anymore "That he just had to go and be such a selfish, empty headed laughing fool of a man like that and leave my family like that!"

"Well, didn't you leave to be a marine?" She asks, trying not to smile "isn't that a bit"

What do I sau?
[] I did it to bring him back
[] Yeah....guess I did
[] Yeah, but he did it to be a pirate
[] lets just get something to eat
[] ....No it's more complicated than that just...I need some space right now
[] Don't compare me to him again, got it?
[] Sorry, this is a personal problem and I shouldn't bother you with it
[] You don't understand, I at least said good bye to them...did he? NO
[] write in
>>
>>45330562
>>
>>45330826
>[] I did it to bring him back
>>45330827
Hello there again Consistently One Update Behind Anon
>>
>>45330826
>[] Yeah, but he did it to be a pirate
>>
>>45330826
>[] lets just get something to eat
>>
>>45330826
[] I did it to bring him back
[] You don't understand, I at least said good bye to them...did he? NO

He spat upon our family just to chase a treasure that likely doesn't exist, moreover he's hurting people for fun and profit.
>>
>>45330826
>>
>>45330826
>[] Yeah....guess I did
>[] You don't understand, I at least said good bye to them...did he? NO
>>
>>45330826
>[] You don't understand, I at least said good bye to them...did he? NO
>>
>>45330826
>>
>>45330826
>>[] I did it to bring him back
>>[] Yeah....guess I did
>>[] You don't understand, I at least said good bye to them...did he? NO
>>[] lets just get something to eat
>>
"I did it to bring him back" I say flatly as I slide down the pole and sit down against it, sighing as I close my eyes, it makes me so mad I'm stumbling on my words like an idiot

"Oh" Ochamu says softly "I think I get it now...well a bit of it at least, Well I'm sure he'd come back on his own"

"No, you don't know him, he'd get himself killed before he did" I sigh shaking my head "He's about as stubborn as an old mule and as dumb as one to"

"Oh, well you don't know, maybe he'd" Ochamus says, in a sweet voice, she's just trying to cheer me up now

"No..no he wouldn't" I say staring up at her "he just wouldn't, once he has his eyes on something, he won't give up, even if it gets him killed"

"Well, I'll help you get him back, if we ever meet him" She says with a grin as she looks down on me

"And how would you plan on doing that?" I ask, chuckling, this should be good.

"My womanly charm off course" She says, puffing out her lips and posing, accidentally flexing her muscles in the process

What do I do?
[] stare
[] Oh That could work., I think he'd be too captivated to move
[] Laugh
[] Get some lunch
[] You're a funny one, you know that?
[] I'm glad I met you
[] So...how far do you think we're out now?
[] look out at the sea, "Promise you will?"
[] write in

>>45330604
want to know what Grandpappy De'terrar's is
or should it wait until he gets introduced?
>>
>>45331112
>[] stare
then
>[] Laugh
>[] Get some lunch
>[] You're a funny one, you know that?
>[] I'm glad I met you
>>
>>45331112
>[] Oh That could work., I think he'd be too captivated to move
>[] Laugh
>[] I'm glad I met you
>[] look out at the sea, "Promise you will?"
>[] Get some lunch
>>
>>45331112
>[] I'm glad I met you
>>
>>45331112
>[] Laugh
>[] I'm glad I met you
>[] Get some lunch
>>
>>45331112
>>[] Oh That could work., I think he'd be too captivated to move
>>[] You're a funny one, you know that?
>>[] I'm glad I met you

I 'd love to know grandpa's laugh
>>
>>45331112
>[] Laugh
>[] I'm glad I met you
>[] Get some lunch
>>
>>45331112
>[] Laugh
>[] I'm glad I met you
>>
>>45331112
>[] Laugh
>[] I'm glad I met you
>[] Get some lunch
>>
I start to laugh, and her face goes cherry red as I stand up and look out at the sea, leaning over the wooden rails as I try to stop myself from falling over from laughing so hard. I look back up, at the deep, dark blue sea all around me, slowly rolling around me.

"You know, that could work" I say smiling as I turn back to her "I think he'd be too captivated to move, promise you will?"

"Oh" She says bashfully "Well I'm not sure I'm his type, I mean from what you told me about him it sounds like his tastes aren't refined enough for me"

"You're a funny one, you know that?" I sigh happily as I turn around to look at her "But I'm glad I met you"

"Same here, glad you aren't as scary as you look" She says smiling, before she frowns, realizing what she said "Not that you..oh who am I kidding"

"Oh no water off my back, I'm used to it by now, lets just get some lunch" I sigh, shaking my head as I walk past her "Fear just isn't the same as a real meal you know"

"Yeaaaah' She says nodding "Wait...can you get fat on fear? maybe you shouldn't eat so soon after gorging yourself on so much of it...just in case"

"I'm sure it's healthy, for me at least" I say with a sly smirk as we head down into the ship's belly, Ochamu having to duck down just to get in it

What do I do during lunch?
[] Find four eyes
[] eat as much as I can stomach 1d20+hardiness
[]show off
[] Steal other peoples food 1d20+Speed
[] Scare everyone else
[] Mess around with my powers 1d100
[] Let Ochamu mess with my hair
[] write in

Also Found Marty's theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7g1oIyQag
>>
>>45331415
>[] Let Ochamu mess with my hair
>[] Find four eyes
>>
>>45331415
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45331415
>[] eat as much as I can stomach 1d20+hardiness
>>
>>45331415
>[] Find four eyes
>[] Scare everyone else
>>
>>45331415
>[]show off
>>
>>45331415
>[] Find four eyes
>>
Not gonna lie, having a friend as based as Ochamu is nice
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45331415
>[] Find four eyes
introduce them then
while
>[] eat as much as I can stomach 1d20+hardiness
>>
>>45331415
[] Find four eyes
[]show off
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45331415
>>45331504
seconding
>>
And we walk together into the mess hall, which is painted white and blue, and is much more well lit than the armory. it's also a lot more cramped than the one in the base, with only a few wooden tables set up in the middle of the room, the rest of it being taken up by boxes stacked up to the room.

There's a single chandelier hanging in the middle of the room, with glass mermaids holding up the lights like there' giving out gifts.

I look around, trying to find a place to sit, and then I see, walking out of the kitchen, the boy from early, wearing an apron over his shirt and a hair net over his hat.

I smile and walk over to him, holding Ochamu's hand the best I can, grabbing onto one of her fingers like a little kid as I walk over to the boy.

He looks up at her, his eyes almost breaking through his glasses as he stammers and wipes them with his sleeve

"Hi?' He says sounding on edge for some reason "What do you two want from me, I'm just trying to eat"

"This is Ochamu" I say as holding my hand out to point at my large friend

"I can introduce myself you know" Ochamu huffs shaking her head, Yes, It worked, now I don't have to ask four eyes his name "So who are you? Didn't know Adela had other friends"

"Yeaaah" I say, clenching my teeth as four eyes chuckles

"Yotshi, and I didn't know she had any" He says with a smug smirk "nice to meet you, just hope you remember to look for me when you're walking around"

Ochamu sniffles and Yotshi's eyes start to go wide as I glare at him

"I mean I just don't want to run into you and I always have my head in a book" He says waving his hands around in a panic "

"Oh, good, because I could very easily miss you" Ochamu says nodding "You're so tiny after all...er I mean skinn...sorry"

"It's fine" He sighs, staring at me as I stare back at him "Sooo what do you two want"

"Oh, just wanted to see if you wanted to sit with us" I say smiling "why, you two scared to sit with two girls or something"
cont
>>
>>45331791

"No but I am scared to sit with you" He says shrugging "No offense"

"Hey, she's a lot nicer than she.. Sorry Adela" Ochamu chuckles nervously as I giggle

"Yeah, I may look all scary and mean but I'm a real nice girl when you don't earn my ire" I say smiling "So come on Shi, lets sit together and chat for awhile"

"I don't have a choice do I" He groans "Fine, just don't eat my fear or whatever it is you do"

"Oh I won't" I say as I sit down next to plate of what looks like some kind of chowder with a chunk of bread in it "just relax, honestly, you're like a hound that's gotten the crap kicked out of it"

"Oh you don't know that...." He says, before he stops and looks behind me, I turn and see Ochamu playing with my hair

"Oh...I'm just giving you some braids, I'll stop if you don't want them" She says with a big friendly smile

"Oh no it's fine, I'm used to it, I mean I have four little sisters" I say shrugging as I turn back to yotshi

"YEeee" Ochamu squees as she tugs on my hair and nearly rips me out of my chair

"Wow...not much to do on your island then" Yotshi asks with a smirk as he adjusts his glasses

"And four brothers" I say, hanging my head "Oh no, it's just...Ma was really affectionate"

"You're poor father" Yotshi says sadly, hanging his head like he's mourning for someone

"Oh, that sounds so romantic" Ochamu says, as she lifts my hair up.

What do I do? roll 1d20+perception
[] Ask Yotshi about himself
[] Ask Ochamu about her home
[] Eat chowder
[] torment the four eyes
[] Sooo, how would you two like to be on my ship when I get one
[] So...you guys like the captain?
[] write in
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45331928
>[] Sooo, how would you two like to be on my ship when I get one
>[] So...you guys like the capt
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>45331928
>[] So...you guys like the captain?
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45331928
>[] Ask Ochamu about her home
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45331928
>[] Ask Yotshi about himself
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45331928
>>
>>45331980
ah for fuck's sake
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45331928
>[] Eat chowder
>[] torment the four eyes
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45331928
>[] Ask Yotshi about himself
>>
>>45331980
Reroll.
>>
>>45332013
Nah
>>
>>45332013
Definitly not gonna use our reroll on spotting something in a cantina
>>
>>45331980
reroll we aren't likely to fuck up a d100
>>
>>45332023
Why not, It's use it orl ose it, And last time we didn't use it and nothing else came up where we had to use it.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45331928
>[] Eat chowder
>>
>>45332037
Hahaha
How new are you in this quest? We already fucked up nat1s on d100s twice in one session.
>>
>>45332013
Seems more interesting to let it be, no point throwing out out on every little problem when it comes up.
>>
>>45332037
>reroll we aren't likely to fuck up a d100
We already critfailed plenty of d100s.
And HM said we might earn a moniker this session, so there is likely combat coming up.
>>
Going to be so mad at you fucks if there isn't another option to use the reroll, Just liek fucking last time.
>>45332092
Why the fuck do you want bad shit to happen to us? That's dumb.
>>
>>45332104
>Why the fuck do you want bad shit to happen to us?
>bad shit
Its not "bad shit", its just failing at one thing. A very inconsequential and minor thing at that.

Seriously, this obsession with needing to be perfect never failing mary sues is annoying as hell.
>>
>>45332104
And how did it hurt us to not reroll last time? Oh yeah, not at fucking all.
>>
Ah elixir syndrome.
>>
"Soo, Ochamuuu" I say slowly as I lean back, taking a bite out of my chowder soaked bread...Oh yeah this is fish chowder, not sure what kind of fish, but definetly fish "What's your home like"

"Yeah, I'm curious about that too, what kind of island could raises such a...woman like yourself" Yotshi says leaning over the table as he smirks slightly

"Oooh, I'm from Highfields" She says nodding as she continues fumbling with my hair as I chew on my lunch

"Never heard of it" I sigh as I dip my bread and take another bite "hey, Yotshi, do they have any coffee here"

"Why would I know?' Yotshi asks angrily

"You were in the kitchen" I say shrugging "So you should know"

"Yeah for like ten minutes" Yotshi sighs "Sorry, go on Omachu"

"Well it's a small island, has the most lovely of flowers during spring" She sighs as she stops messing with my hair and sits next to me "Done, by the way"

"Oooh, I might have to visit there some day, June loves flowers" I say nodding "What about your family, I'm curious now"

"Yeah, I'd rather change the subject from Adela's, since I'm still a bit horrified at what her poor father went through" Yotshi says smiling

"Oh, I'm from a small noble house" She says, blushing a she hides her face in her hands "And well, I don't have any siblings, it was just me, mom, dad, and our servants and...well it was this or get married to a man who picked his nose and....errrgh, this is much nicer"

I stare at her, as Yotshi adjusts his glasses

What do I say?
[] Oh....well I would've done the same
[] Well glad you're here
[] YOU'RE A NOBLE!?
[] Wait...so like a king and queen...You're a princess!
[] What?
[] write in

Probably going to get two threads
get hype
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45332212
>[] Well glad you're here
>>
>>45332212
>[] YOU'RE A NOBLE!?
>[] Wait...so like a king and queen...You're a princess!
>>
>>45332212
>[] What?
>[] Oh....well I would've done the same
>WHAT?
>[] YOU'RE A NOBLE!?
>THAT'S AWESOME!
>>
>>45332212
[] YOU'RE A NOBLE!?
[] Well glad you're here
>>
>>45332212
>[] YOU'RE A NOBLE!?
>[] Wait...so like a king and queen...You're a princess!
>>
>>45332212
>>
>>45332212
>>
"Well I would've done the same" I say as I lift up my bowl to drink the rest of the cowder out of it, when...wait, she said she came from a noble house "YOU'RE A NOBLE?!"

"Yeah" Omachu says nodding slowly "I mean my house is very...very minor, we're only really noble in name but"

"Still, having any kind of blood like that is kind of a big deal" Yotshi sighs "Still, why would you choose marine life over that"

"The guy was disgusting, he ate his own boogers" She says shaking her head "I couldn't marry something like that!"

"Yeah, sometimes you just have to follow your heart...or something" I say shrugging as Yotshi shakes his head "Still, a life of adventure is much better than a loveless marriage, and I'm glad you're here, Ochamu"

"Exactly!" Ochamu shouts happily as she slowly slurps down a spoonful of chowder "Besides, maybe I'll find someone for me out here, and...thanks Adela, I'm glad I'm here to"

"...This is making me depressed" Yotshi groans "this is just...I would've done it, How could anyone like this kind of"

*KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABANG*

the ship quakes and shakes, as a loud boom shudders it.

I blink as I start to hear screams and more booms, and Ochamu hides under the table, or tries to

What do I do?
[] get these three and see what's going on
[] peek out the window
[] run up to the deck
[] OF COME ON
[] What the?
[] eh?!
[] write in
>>
>>45332212
>>
>>45332374
>[] get these three and see what's going on
Three?
>>
>>45332374
>[] OH COME ON
>>
>>45332374
>[] run up to the deck
>[] OF COME ON
>>
>>45332374
>[] What the?
>[] eh?!
>>
>>45332374
[] get these three and see what's going on
[] OF COME ON
[] What the?
>>
>>45332374
>[] What the?
>[] OH COME ON
>>
"What the?" I gasp in confussion as the ship shakes more and more, those sound like gunshots...very loud..cannons, the ship is being attacked "OH COME ON, alright, Ochamu, Yotshi, follow me"

"Got ya" Ochamu says crawling out of the table "I was just...making sure it didn't break is all...please keep me safe"

"Oh hell no I'm not" Yotshi starts to shout raising his hand up, but I glare at him and he shuts up and nods "Alright"

"Good, now come on' I say as I start to run out of the dining hall "try to keep up"

"W..wait Adela, I'm..I can't" Ochamu whimpers "Don't leave me here!"

"Godamn why does this have to happen to me" Yotshi cries as I run up the stairs and slam my arm into the door, forcing it open as I blink the sun blinding me for a moment.

I cover my eyes and look around, there's smoke everywhere, and pieces of wood. Marines are scrambling to stand up or hiding behind cannons as a ship about the same sizes as ours, painted bright red, rolls over the waves towards us, cannons still firing

What do I do?
[] get the captain
[] look for the jolly roger 1d20+perception
[] fire cannons back at it 1d100
[] take pots shots at it 1d100
[] try to use Akumu akumu no summons 1d100
[] Oh...I always wanted to do this *Steal one of granddad's speeches*
[]....Try to jump to it 1d20+dex and speed
[] write in
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45332559
>[] get the captain
>[] look for the jolly roger 1d20+perception
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45332559
>[] get the captain
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45332559
>[] fire cannons back at it 1d100
Yar har fiddle dee dee
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45332559
>[] get the captain
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45332559
>[] get the captain
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45332559
>[] get the captain
There is a chain of command on this ship, and its the chain the captain will probably beat us with if we command his ship without him
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>45332559
[] fire cannons back at it 1d100
>>
File: Internet Brofist.png (34 KB, 716x693) Image search: [Google]
Internet Brofist.png
34 KB, 716x693
>>45332578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpN2HFSFZCE
>>
>>45332559
>[] put on your brown pants
>>
>>45332600
unfortunately, Anon, that was a 1d100
>>
18+ 5 =23 , SUCCESS

I lean over what's left of the railing, running to get up to it. Placing my hand against the edge that was torn off of it I squint my eyes, trying to see what colors they're flying. I feel my worried frown twist into a scowl of rage as I see they're flag is black.

On it is a skull with a nose still on it, and two metal bands screwed in place, and two mirros crossing behind it. as well as a blue 5 sewn on the skull.

"We...need to get the captain" I mutter as I push myself away from the rails "like right now!"

"Why isn't he out here already!?" Yoshi shouts as he lays on the deck of the ship covering his head as more cannon balls wizz through the air around us, missing the ship...they're just trying to scare us, they're aiming too high to hit anyone.

Besides maybe...Omachu and the captain.

I look around to make sure my big friend is safe, and I see her crawling towards a cannon and its crew.

I smile and run up the set of stairs to the captain quarters and kick the door open and run in.

*Knlang*

Ow, I think I just ran into him again, I rub my forehead trying to make it stop aching as I look up at him.

"Captain, pirates are firing on our ship" I groan as I lift up my cap "Orders?"

He looks down at me, as he puts on a a bucket helmet with a hole for his nose on it, and the symbol of the world government carved in it

"I know...I have a plan" He says nodding as he sticks his sword into the deck "now don't worry, if it doesn't work, I'll bring you back, okay?"

What do I do?
[] Go with the plan
[] ask him what his plan is
[] Tell him what the jolly roger was
[] How can you be so calm about this?
[] SIR!
[] write in
>>
>>45332730
>[] SIR!
>[] Go with the plan
>[] ask him what his plan is
>[] Tell him what the jolly roger was
>>
>>45332730
>[] SIR!
>>
>>45332730
>[] Go with the plan
>>
>>45332730
>[] SIR!
>[] Go with the plan
>>
>>45332730
>[] SIR!
>>
>>45332730
>[] SIR!
>[] Go with the plan
He wants to get closer so he can hit them with his sword, calling it now.
>>
>>45332730
>[] SIR!
>[] Go with the plan
>>
"SIR!" I shout loudly, saluting him as he walks past me and down on the deck, I shrug and follow behind me "they're flag is a skull with two metal bands on the nose, and blue fives sewn onto the side of it"

"Oh" He growls angrily as he glares out at the ship as part of the rails explode next to him, raining splinters of wood everywhere as the canon ball bounces off the ship, nearly hitting a marine square in the head "this is one of Pretty Jack's ships, I've heard of him, he's been causing trouble in these waters for awhile...I've heard stories about him, that any gun fired at him sends the bullets back into the one pulling the trigger, Well no matter, do you accept you noble under taking Adela"

"SIR YES SIR" I shout proudly, smiling a bit as I start to feel my chest get lighter

"Pleaaase just fire the big gun once...pretty please" Ochamu says quietly as she talks to the canon crew hiding behind their equipment

"Alright, just stay down and move as fast as you can, it'll make you less of a target" Yotshi says to a marine laying next to him

"Well, see, my superiors ordered me to start reading a book on sea warfare tactics, as they said, Ramming is not a sound tactic in any way and in fact only endangers the crew" Ginegin says, and now I realize why he was grounded when I got to the base "Now, of course, with my new tactical genius, I have come up with a new plan, I shall weaken them, AND THEN RAM THEM"

"Sir?" I say raising my hand, trying to tell him how stupid this plan is

"And what better way to weaken them...then with fear" He says, grinning evilly as he leans over me

"SIR!?" I shout, my jaw dropping a bit as I shake my hands and head OH NO YOU DO NOT

"YES" He says clenching his fist "I will toss you on their ship, you will sow terror and discord AND I SHALL LEAD THE REST INTO GLORIOUS COMBAT"

"SIR!!!!!!" I cry as I start to try and run away, but I just end up kicking my legs as he grabs the back of my coat and lifts me up as I squirm around
cont
>>
>>45332924
>have come up with a new plan, I shall weaken them, AND THEN RAM THEM"
>"Sir?" I say raising my hand, trying to tell him how stupid this plan is
Genius plan 10/10.
I love this guy.
>"And what better way to weaken them...then with fear"
>>
"NOW!" He shouts as Ochamu looks at him with wide eyes, her jaw nearly touching the floor as Yotshi does the same
"MAKE THE GOVERNMENT, YOU GRANDFATHER, AND JUSTICE ITSELF PROUD"

He pulls me back, and I cover my head, curling up into a ball, whimpering

"DON'T WORRY, I HAVE A GREAT THROWING ARM, BRABRABRABRABRABRABRA!" He laughs loudly

And then, he throws me and I shriek at the top of my lungs as I go hurtling through the air

"GOOOOOD LUCK" I hear him shout as I open my eyes and look down and see...the sea

roll 1d20+will
>>
>>45332924
my fucking sides HM
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45332958
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>45332924
>I will toss you on their ship
Can we summon a nightmare beast in midflight to crash it into their midst HM? PLEASE?!
>>45332958
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.