[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaf Ninja Quest #61
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9
File: Konohagakure.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Konohagakure.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>This is a quest taking place in an alternate version of the Naruto world during the same time period as the story, with a few notable differences. You will be playing as Kon Karagowa, a young Leaf Jonin. Your character is defined by your choices, so write-ins are always encouraged. And remember to have fun!

>Quest Info:http://pastebin.com/i69yvu3T

>Previous threads:http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Leaf%20Ninja%20Quest
>>
>>45282423
Good shit, I needed something to take my mind off the Modern PT.
>>
>>45282423
I swear to god laze if we get halfway through this and you have to run errands I'll let out a reasonable chuckle.
>>
I don't like leaves
>>
>>45282423
YAAAAY!! It has arrived! If we have some free time can we try the reverse summoning thing to see about a second contract?
If not can we try the Fusion sage mode with the three "No Evils" monkeys? didnt't the mask-monkey say it worked better with multiple monkeys?
>>
File: Tsume.png (1 MB, 1475x1080) Image search: [Google]
Tsume.png
1 MB, 1475x1080
You wake up and head down for your usual breakfast. While your uncle is still fixing it however, the door bursts open.

"Hey Keiji, how about fixing something for us, eh?" It's Kiba's mom, accompanied by her ninja dog and Sasuke's mom too. "I got a mission I'm going on for a few days, and I want a good meal to send me off. Mikoto here told me your breakfast is something else."

"Tsume? Mikoto?" your uncle pokes his head out of the kitchen. "We don't serve breakfast, you know."

"Well, now's a good a time to start as any!" Tsume says, as she takes a seat at a table. "Would you mind getting me some coffee too?"

"I suppose it could be good." your uncle muses. "It'd fit in with the revival of the shop. We just might be popular enough to warrant it. Gonna have to hire a few more hands, though. It's tough being popular sometimes, Kon."

You help your uncle out with breakfast, then leave to find Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi waiting outside.

"Well, we saw the village yesterday." Kurotsuchi starts. "And we don't leave until tomorrow. Unless you've got some more ideas, how about you introduce us to some people? I can do some networking. If you know them, I'm sure they'll become important figures in the village."

"Deikida and Tenten worked late into the night." Akatsuchi adds. "They were asleep when we swung by just now, but they will probably be awake by this afternoon."

>A.Go meet someone

>B.Go somewhere

>C.Other
>>
>>45282509
Is it because they're rough and coarse, and they get everywhere?
>>
>>45282552
>>A.Go meet someone
Neji or Tsunade
>>
>>45282552
>A.Go meet someone

Swing by the hospital with some breakfast for Lee. Tell him we're sorry for how the rematch panned out, and see if he would be interested in a taijutsu-only rematch in the future.
>>
>>45282552
>B.Go somewhere
Tsunade sounds like a good choice, followup on yesterday and how Lee is doing
>>
>>45282636
>>45282666
>>45282669

You decide to follow up on yesterday first, and head to the hospital. You should be able to find Lee and Tsunade there.

Sure enough, at inquiry the receptionist directs you to Lee's room, where Tsunade is currently checking on him.

"Did visiting hours start already?" Tsunade asks, looking up at you as you enter. "Well, that's fine. Lee sprained a few muscles, but it's nothing I can't fix. He'll be up and walking again by the end of the week. Just don't do it again."

Tsunade gives Lee a stern gaze, and Lee nods his head.

"Of course, Lady Tsunade." he mutters, looking slightly away. "It won't happen again."

>A.Talk to Tsunade

>B.Talk to Lee

>C.Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi

>D.Other
>>
>>45282552
>A.Go meet someone
Networking, eh? Well, I don't think they've ever met Sasuke. And he is kind of the head of one of the most powerful clans in the world, now (come to think of it, that might be why he's not having his usual inadequacy issues about Kon surpassing him). Can't get much better networking than that.
>>
>>45282849
Properly, at least. They probably saw each other at the restaurant the other day, but they haven't really met.
>>
>>45282849
>>C.Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi
>>
>>45282849
>B.Talk to Lee
Suggest that a LOT of people our age have gotten obscenely strong, and that maybe our graduating class at the academy needs to come up with some hard rules for sparring with each other.

We had a similar experience with Sasuke if memory serves.
>>
>>45282849
>C
>>
>>45282849
>>C.Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi
>B.Talk to Lee
>>
>>45282867
>>45282893
>>45282917
>>45282932
>>45282950

Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi may have met them briefly, but you decide that proper introductions are in order.

"Tsunade Sensei, Lee, this is Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi, Jonin from the Village Hidden in the Stone." you start. "Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi, This is Lee, a Chunin that was my classmate back in the academy. And I'm sure you know all about Tsunade, one of the legendary Sannin. I trained under her for a while."

"Really?" Kurotsuchi's eyes light up. "You trained under both the Third Hokage and one of the Sannin? Quite impressive."

"It's very nice to meet you." Kurotsuchi says, bowing to Tsunade. "An honor, even. You're said to be the most powerful kunoichi of all time. An idol to many."

As Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi chat with Tsunade, you walk up to the side of Lee's bed.

"Hey, Kon." Lee sighs. "I am sorry about yesterday. I really did let my emotions get out of hand. Someone could have gotten really hurt. I hope you can forgive me."

>A.You did get hurt

>B.Let's be more careful next time

>C.It's not a problem

>D.Other
>>
>>45283179
>>
>>45283179
>>B.Let's be more careful next time
Cheer him up by letting him know that even with Sage Mode we barely kept up in speed. big grin, thumns up, whole nine yards
>>
>>45283179
>D. Other
"It's all good Lee. Maybe we can get some drinks next time instead of beating the crap out of one another."

Have we even seen Drunken Fist Lee yet? I want it soooo bad
>>
>>45283179
>D. Honestly, it's my fault too. I purposely pushed you like that. I wanted to see if you had the raw power to go toe to toe with the Akatsuki. And...well, you've got the raw power, that's for sure. But you don't quite have the brains. You're still too reckless and too eager to prove yourself, and even something as well-meaning as that can get you killed fighting them. Beyond that, though, you're ready. You might only have taijutsu, but there's noone but Gai who could match you at that."
>>
>>45283179
>D.Other
"There's nothing to forgive. It's my fault, too, for escalating. Let's just agree that next time we spar we show more restraint. Maybe just do pure taijutsu, no senjutsu or opened gates allowed, make it a match of pure skill instead of who can pull out the coolest super mode."
>>
>>45283179
>>B.Let's be more careful next time

"Next time we should just have a taijutsu only match to keep things from getting crazy. And we should just hang out more in general."
>>
>>45283179
Is there any taijutsu experts among our monkey summons? Maybe he could teach Lee and us a specific style of Taijutsu based around...well monkey fighting.
>>
>>45283387
Oooh, this, I like this plan!
>>
Okay, so, pump impact chakra into someone's body so it explodes outwards in a sphere of concussive force. Practice at it so that you can make people's arms explode at a single touch. It's a refining of the 'Pump impact chakra into someone whenever you hit them.' Except this refining is to the original technique what Gentle Fist is to Hard Style.

WE NEED NEJI TO TEACH US JYUUKEN BASICS!
>>
>>45283179
>>
>>45283179
"Can't blame you, since you can't exactly find your limits without pushing them first. But as much as I like practicing Sage Mode, maybe we'd both be better off saving things like that for a special occasion."

"Agreed?"
>>
>>45283490
We can also pour sage chakra into people and have them turn into stone monkey statues too. Then our impact jutsu would cause said statues to blow up.
>>
>>45283235
>>45283247
>>45283322
>>45283336
>>45283337

Lee seems to feel really bad about his actions. You try to console him.

"It's alright, Lee. It's partially my fault too that it escalated that far." you tell him. "Let's just be more careful next time. Instead of bustung out our most powerful moves, we can have a match of pure taijutsu skill."

"I agree." Lee nods. "Those moves serve an important purpose. We use them to protect what's important to us. They're not for using against each other. Thanks, Kon."

You both shoot each other a thumbs up complete with accompanying smile.

Tsunade has other work to get to, so she says goodbye and leaves the room.

"That was informative." Kurotsuchi notes. "I had no idea that you were part of the legendary Tsunade's return to medicine, Kon. I'm guessing there are still yet tales about you that I don't know."

>A.Talk to someone here

>B.Head out somewhere else

>C.Other
>>
>>45283490

Could we do this with nature chakra as well? If so, we could turn people into stone or monkeys. Preferably monkeys.

I am now imagining the remaining Akatsuki ninja as monkeys wearing little cloud cloaks.
>>
>>45283529
It turns the area struck into stone, then promptly detonates it with impact chakra. The result is each blow leaves behind a rocky crater in the individual's body.

Fucking scary shit. Right up there with Andromeda Pearls anon suggested last thread.

>>45283545
>B. Head out somewhere else.
Introduce them to Kakashi! We can chat a bit about our release and what we might be able to do! Bring up Andromeda Pearls, and incorporating Jyuuken, and ask his opinion on them.
>>
>>45283545
Introduce them to Kiba and Sasuke next?
>>
>>45283545
"You wanna meet the head of the Hyuuga clan or the Uchiha clan? I'm buddies with both."
>>
File: A-cat-suki.jpg (29 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
A-cat-suki.jpg
29 KB, 420x280
>>45283597
I would rather see them as kitties. Just for the bilingual pun.
>>
>>45283545
>>B.Head out somewhere else

Check up on Sausage and Kibble and get the old gang together.
>>
>>45283662
So what is Kon's nickname?

Sausage, Kibble and....Kondiment?
>>
>>45283748
Yes.

because gyoza
>>
>>45283617
>>45283630
>>45283662

You decide to bring Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi to meet your team next. At breakfast Mikoto and Tsume mentioned Sasuke and Kiba leaving early to go train, so you head to the training ground.

Sure enough, all of your team is there. Kiba is sitting to the side meditating, Akamaru and all of the other ninja dogs nearby apparently attempting to do the same.

Sasuke and Kakashi are currently locked in a spar, the sound of their kunai ringing out every time they clash.

>A.Greet them

>B.Go see how Kiba's doing

>C.Just watch the match

>D.Other
>>
>>45283791
>>C.Just watch the match
Take a seat next to Kiba, don't say anything.
>>
>>45283791
>C.Just watch the match
Is Kiba trying to get an entire pack of sage dogs?
>>
>>45283791
>D.Other
Meditate with Kiba and the doggies.
>>
>>45283791
>D. Give Kiba a silent salute and keep an eye on him, in case he starts drawing in too much nature chakra. Mention for Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi to try and keep quiet.

He knows we're here. Probably smelled us before we arrived.
>>
>>45283791
>>A.Greet them
>C.Just watch the match
>>
>>45283791
>C.Just watch the match
>>
>>45283852
>Goddamn Kon, you smell like a monkey who throws his feces around!
>>
>>45283904
When was the last time we took a bath? Kumo?
>>
>>45283917
We should take our guests to the coed hit springs. You know, the ones reserved just for Jonin that totally exists
>>
>>45283791
>D.Other
Offer to tutor Kurotsuchi in Wind release while the team are busy. Use Sage Mode chakra sensing to observe what she's doing and suggest corrections.
>>
>>45283791
I don't think we ever addressed it, but where did Kiba get his new dogs? Are they more Inuzuka-clan kennel dogs, or did Kakashi pass him the dog summoning contract? Come to think of it, they might just be Kakashi's dogs. I can see them wanting to mentor Kiba and Akamaru in the ways of being awesome dog ninja.
>>
>>45283852
>>45284039
These sound like good suggestions.
>>
>>45283816
>>45283841
>>45283852
>>45283854
>>45283885

None of them are really in a state to be disturbed. You motion for Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi to keep quiet, then take a seat near Kiba.

Watching the match between Sasuke and your teacher is quite something. The two of them are both using their sharingan, and it shows. They are reacting to each other's moves nearly before they make them. They even mirror each other's jutsu.

As the match draws on, you can see Kakashi Sensei start to get winded. If this keeps up, he'll lose.

Sasuke makes for a Fireball Jutsu, like he's used multiple times in this match alone. You expect Kakashi to bring up an earth wall to block it like he did before, but he doesn't. He charges straight towards it as Sasuke is still firing.

Strangely enough, the fireball disappears just before it hits Kakashi. Sasuke is stunned momentarily, long enough for Kakashi to grab him and pin him to the ground.

"Looks like you can't copy everything, Sasuke." Kakashi pants, putting his headband back down to cover his eye. "I've still got a few tricks left up my sleeve."

He lets Sasuke up, and the two of them come over to you.

>A.Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi

>B.Ask how Kiba is doing

>C.Comment on the match

>D.Other
>>
>>45284065
They are Kakashi's dogs. Pakkun is sitting on Kiba's head.
>>
>>45284100
>>A.Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi
>B.Ask how Kiba is doing
>>
>>45284100
A.Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi

>B.Ask how Kiba is doing

>C.Comment on the match
"How did you do that finishing move, Kakashi-sensei?"
>>
>>45284100

>>45284131
Adorable!
>>
>>45284100
>>
>>45284100
>A. Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi
We can chat a bit about our release and what we might be able to do! Bring up Andromeda Pearls, and incorporating Jyuuken, and ask his opinion on them.
>>
>>45284100
>>A.Introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi
>>B.Ask how Kiba is doing
>>
Does Kakashi-sensei know we've mastered all the basic elements?

We could pick up four new jutsu with each element in a short time with him and with Kakashi's vast list of techniques we've got an endless variety!
>>
>>45284152
>>45284155
>>45284163
>>45284215
>>45284216
>>45284220

Now that they're done, you introduce Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi.

"Sasuke, Kakashi Sensei, this is Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi, Jonin from the Village Hidden in the Stone." you say. "Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi. this is my Jonin instructor, Kakashi Sensei. And my teammate Sasuke Uchiha, the new head of the Uchiha Clan. Over there is my other teammate, Kiba Inuzuka."

"Trained by The Copy Ninja, Kakashi of the Sharingan?" Kurotsuchi sighs. "And one of your teammates is the head of the Uchiha Clan and brother to the Hokage? I'm starting to see how you got so powerful."

As Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi chat, you inquire about Kiba's progress.

"He's still having a tough time." Sasuke tells you. "The dogs have no way to facilitate the gathering of nature chakra, so he's got to gather it all on his own from the start. It's not just Kiba, the dogs are having trouble too."

"I think I can feel it." you hear Pakkun from his perch on Kiba's head. "It's tingling, it might be nature chakra."

"Really?" Kiba opens his eyes and looks up, excited.

"Hm. Wait." Pakkun stops. "False alarm, it was just my stomach."

Pakkun get down and heads over to Kakashi for some food, as Kiba grumbles and gets back to meditating.

>A.Offer to help Kiba

>B.Talk to Kakashi about something

>C.Talk to someone else

>D.Other
>>
>>45284550
>>A.Offer to help Kiba
>>
>>45284550
>A.Offer to help Kiba
Summon Monkey King Enma to help!

Ask him about that last move he used on Sasuke to win the match.
>>
>>45284550
>B. Talk to Kakashi about something.
So, Kakashi, I have some new Jutsu ideas for my release. Sasuke, you're a sociable sort. Why don't you entertain our guests?
>>
>>45284550
Just see how the guy's holding up.
>A.Offer to help Kiba
We could at least tell him if he's on the right track, same as we could with Kurotsuchi's wind training.
>>
>>45284550
>>A.Offer to help Kiba

Maybe summon a monkey to help him out, maybe even give some pointers to the dogs as well.

I want Kibbles to be a Dog Sage so we can be the Sages of the Leaf like he said.
>>
>>45284550
>A.Offer to help Kiba
Chakra transfer is a basic technique of medical jutsu, so we probably know how to do it. Go Sage Mode our self and try passing him a little bit. Not much, we don't want to risk him turning into a stone monkey, but just enough that he learns what it's supposed to feel like. Give the dogs some, too. We shouldn't need Sarujizo's help, if we're just collecting a little bit.
>>
File: THISISAMEDABOTSREFERENCE.png (340 KB, 511x387) Image search: [Google]
THISISAMEDABOTSREFERENCE.png
340 KB, 511x387
I wonder if Monkey and Dog summons get a long....
>>
>>45284550
>A.Offer to help Kiba
>>
>>45284550
>>A.Offer to help Kiba
>>
>>45284587
>>45284589
>>45284634
>>45284668
>>45284687

You leave Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi to chat with Sasuke and Kakashi, and head over to Kiba.

"Need some help?" you ask. "We were gonna be the Sages of the Leaf, right?"

"I certainly wouldn't mind." Kiba sighs. "Nothing I do is helping. Sasuke has been trying to help, and I can follow everything he says, but it just isn't working for some reason."

You get it. From what Sasuke said, he had some kind of oil that gathered nature chakra, and you had the fruit. Without them, you might not have even know how to draw it in. Maybe Kiba just needs a bit of a hint. If he can feel some nature chakra himself, he might have better luck gathering it.

You meditate for a bit and turn Sage Mode, them put your hand on Kiba. Very carefully, you transfer just a bit of nature chakra to him. Not so much as to be dangerous, but just enough to feel it.

"How is it?" you ask. "Can you feel the nature chakra?"

"I think so." Kiba answers, his eyes closed. "Let me try and sense it in the environment. It should be more familiar now."

You go ahead and do the same for Akamaru and all the ninja dogs, hoping that they'll be able to get it too.

"I thought about trying that." Sasuke tells you, coming up to your side. "But I wasn't confident enough. I think I'd have given him too much."

>A.Watch Kiba's progress

>B.Talk to Kakashi about training

>C.Offer to start Kurotsuchi's training

>D.Talk to someone else

>E.Other
>>
>>45284979
>>
>>45284979
>>C.Offer to start Kurotsuchi's training

If we do that here we could help Kiba more if he needed it too
>>
>>45284979
>B.Talk to Kakashi about training
>>
>>45284979
>A.
>E.
>Work with Sasuke on his own nature control
"I'm confident enough in you to know that you can do it!"
>>
>>45284979
>>A.Watch Kiba's progress
>>B.Talk to Kakashi about training
Don't want him pulling too much in and it be a problem. We'd have turned into stone if we did too much. While we watch him we can ask Kakashi our questions.
>>
>>45284979
>A. Watch Kiba's progress.
>B. Talk to Kakashi about training.
>"Eh, Impact release is very finicky. Did I tell you about how I once put some of my internal chakra through a nature transformation for it when that Sakon guy tried bodysnatching me?"
>>
>>45284979
>>
>>45284979
>E.Other
"It's the benefit of having poorer ability to gather it. I don't have to worry as much about overloading."
>>
>>45284979
We're stumped on what to focus on next
>>
>A and B
Ask kakashi about training an maybe forming our inverted/expanding Rasingan.

>C
Ask Kuro since we are here would she like to get some practice in?
>>
>>45284979
"I'm the medic, remember?"
>>
>>45284979

I just remembered Konohamaru was supposed to be done with his training. Is he back in the village yet? If so, can we catch up with him?
>>
>>45285003
>>45285005
>>45285014
>>45285038
>>45285046
>>45285052
>>45285060
>>45285089
>>45285129

You keep an eye on Kiba for a bit, but determine that he can't gather nature chakra fast enough to be in danger. Sasuke offers to handle thing with him, and you turn to Kurotsuchi.

"Since we're here, how about starting work on your training?" you ask. "We'll have you using Wind Release in no time."

"Here? Now?" Kurotsuchi asks. "I mean, I guess so. If that's what you want."

"Wind, huh?" Kakashi muses. "That's the last nature Sasuke still hasn't learned. I heard that you recently managed to learn them all, Kon. Going to move on from learning to teaching, then?"

"Actually Sensei." you reply. "I did have something I wanted your help with."

"Oh?" Kakashi responds, curious.

>A.I want your help with (Specify)

>B.It can wait until later

>C.Other
>>
File: 328156-george-takei-275.jpg (24 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
328156-george-takei-275.jpg
24 KB, 275x275
>>45285265
>Konohamaru asks if Kurotsuchi is Kon's girlfriend
>>
>>45285265
He is

You can
>>
>>45285309
Bring up Andromeda Pearls, and incorporating Jyuuken, and ask his opinion on them.
Also, more information about having 2 contracts
>>
>>45285309
Genjutsu training sometime? We're pretty shit at it
>>
>>45285309
>A. Okay, so, just...watch this.
Demonstrate the concept behind the Andromeda Pearl, using Impact release to pull everything inwards instead of pushing things outwards. It'll be incredibly unrefined, but that's what Kakashi is supposed to help us with.
>>
>>45285309

Ask him about the best elemental releases we can learn from him.

>>45285375
I'd like to learn more genjutsu defense training.
>>
>>45285309
We need a proper killer move. Heavenly Lance honestly just isn't cutting it anymore, even with senjutsu augmentation the sort of foes we're fighting these days require a heavier attack. Can he help us come up with anything with more punch? Maybe a variant on that Rasengan technique, throw a concentrated Impact ball?
>>
>>45285359
I'll support Jyuuken incorporation and Andromeda Pearls, but I'm perfectly happy with just Monkeys.
>>
Rasengan seems l like it was made for impact release. I mean, imagine pure impact force instead of regular old chakra being used for that
>>
>>45285520
And even if we can't get an Impact Rasengan to work, maybe we could do a Wind or Lightning one. It would be funny to hit Naruto with a Rasenshuriken. And since we already know senjutsu, the backlash the non-Sage Mode version has won't ever be an issue.
>>
>>45285309
>A
Bring up the Andromeda Pearls idea and explain the theory, we actually have great chakra control which should help.

>C
Unless both Sauske and Kurotsuchi want to take some lessons from the Wise Monkey ourselves *wink*
>>
File: Kakashi Rasengan.png (698 KB, 1280x726) Image search: [Google]
Kakashi Rasengan.png
698 KB, 1280x726
>>45285359
>>45285393
>>45285435
>>45285444

Kakashi Sensei is the one with all the techniques, so he might be able to help you work on creating new ones.

"I was thinking about some new applications for my release." you tell your teacher. "Like using my strikes to force Impact chakra into an opponent's body like Gentle Fist. Or an orb attack like Sasuke's except it crushes things inside it with Impact chakra."

"Hmm. Well you should ask Neji about that first one, not me." Kakashi starts. "But as for the second one, it might be doable."

Your teacher holds out his hand, and the swirling orb of chakra appears in it.

"This is the Rasengan. It's a jutsu created by the Fourth Hokage, my teacher." Kakshi explains. "It uses no hand seals, but it is among the highest degree of chakra shape manipulation. If you were to make a move like it with Impact chakra, this would be a good place to start. Though there are other ways to achieve a similar effect."

>A.Can you teach me the Rasengan?

>B.I want to develop a move my own way

>C.Other
>>
>>45285520
>>45285593
We are kinda going for a vacuum/chakra grinder an anon made a post last thread with 3 big techniques for Kon in the end game and as a general whole we seem to accept them as good ideas because they build on existing techniques.
>>
>>45285682
>C.Other
Is there anyway you could combine the Raikiri with the Rasengan?

Raikisengan?
>>
>>45285682
>>B.I want to develop a move my own way
>>
>>45285682

>>
>>45285682
>>
>>45285682
Well, we've got chakra control superior to everyone but Sakura or Neji, with much higher reserves, and some skill already in shape manioulation. I think we can handle it.
>>
>>45285682
>>A.Can you teach me the Rasengan?
>>
>>45285682
>B.I want to develop a move my own way

Sasuke's already running around with the Rasengan, we should try something our own way. Whilst learning the shape manipulation is great, I'd rather we did something unique to Kon.
>>
>>45285682
>C
In theory Impact chakra is our most familiar chakra when it comes to using it and shaping it, so i'd suggest going straight to it, however i'd suggest that we have sensei's sharingan guidance to help us along the way as Impact chakra may be very different to wind even if it is part of it.
>>
>>45285765
There's no wind in the base Rasengan, it's made of raw chakra. Kakashi does not in fact know how to add elemental chakra to a Rasengan, his Chidori and Raikiri moves are him compensating for his inability to make a Lightning Rasengan.
>>
>>45285682
>>B.I want to develop a move my own way
>>
>>45285682
>B
The Rasengan has been passed down to Sauske, feels cheap to do it myself, what can I say i'm a sucker for pass down traditions.

Ask Kakashi for help creating our own, just use the steps of the rasengan but use nature chakra.

a while back Laze stated our chakra control was actually ever good, not Sakura or Tsunade level but every good regardless.
>>
>>45285682
He's right, it's a good place to start.
>>
>A and B
Get him to tell us the basic premesis, besides Laze hinted Impacted chakra is alot easier to shape when the Chakra constructs thing came up.

>Laze i'm loving the 15 minute updates when talking, so much more content, keep up the good work
>>
>>45285709
>>45285713
>>45285717
>>45285725
>>45285726
>>45285827

If Kakashi Sensei is right, knowing this move should make it very easy to manipulate your Impact chakra how you like.

"Can you teach me the Rasengan?" you ask. "The shape manipulation is exactly what I need to work on."

"Sure thing, Kon." Kakshi says, dispelling his Rasengan. "It starts kind of slow, so you should be able to help Kurotsuchi at the same time."

Kakashi leaves for a bit, while you start Kurotsuchi's training. You give her tips on chakra molding, but she's having trouble making headway. Before she actually achieves anything, your teacher returns with two buckets. One is filled with water balloons, and one is filled with rubber balls.

"You're pretty talented, so you can probably get the first two steps done at once." Kakashi say. "First, use your chakra to make the water swirl around in the water balloon until it bursts. Then step two is to do the same with the air in the rubber ball, which is tougher. I have faith in you, though. You'll be able to get these down real quick."

You reach down to grab a water balloon, then try to focus the chakra like was described.

>roll 2d100
>>
Rolled 45, 12 = 57 (2d100)

>>45286060
>>
Rolled 38, 29 = 67 (2d100)

>>45286060
And let Kurotsuchi know we'll either nail it or we won't. Either way we'll get on her case soon.
>>
Rolled 83, 88 = 171 (2d100)

>>45286060
>>
Rolled 58, 57 = 115 (2d100)

>>45286060
>>
Also errands

Back in a bit
>>
Rolled 1, 75 = 76 (2d100)

>>45286060

Seems like something we can get a handle on pretty quick
>>
Rolled 6, 93 = 99 (2d100)

>>45286060
>>
>>45286095
Now we're talking. Two rolls above 80 is pretty fucking good.
>>
Rolled 43, 4 = 47 (2d100)

>>45286060

ROLLAN
>>
>>45286100
Wow saved by the first of three rule, that was close

>>45286095
Grats anon you saved us, thank the Sages for you

>>45286099
Sage errands?
>>
>>45286095
Suck it, Uzumaki. You learned the Rasengan in a month? We're going to have it done in a few days, motherfucker! Granted, we're doing it as a much more experienced ninja than you were when you learned it, but your dad was even more experienced than us and he took years.
>>
>>45286099
GOD DAMNIT
I FUCKING TOLD YOU LAZE
RIGHT HERE
>>45282507
>>
>>45286095
Praise be to anon savior of anons
>>
File: Kon saves the day.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kon saves the day.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>45286095

Ultimate Destruction here we come.
>>
>>45286095

You focus your chakra at your palm, then move it in a circular motion. It takes a while to get the hang of it, but eventually the water inside the balloon is swirling hard enough to compress it. With just a bit more force, the balloon pops. Easy enough.

"Wow, that's even faster than I thought." Kakashi praises you. "You got that first step down immediately. Step two is quite a bit harder, though."

Before you move on to the next phase, you take some time to help Kurotsuchi. Since she's having trouble molding, you go over the various processes you've come to be familiar with to mold all the different kinds of chakra natures. You liken molding Wind as the closest to molding Fire, and to keep away from the habits she must have formed using earth so much. She seems to get it, and goes back to trying in earnest, while you go back to your own training.

You grab a rubber ball from the bucket and try the same thing as with the water balloon. You can tell immediately how much harder it is, as the air is going to have quite a time breaking the rubber exterior. You can tell that it's going to take a whole lot of power, so you give it everything you've got. After busting tiny holes in a few balls, you manage to force your chakra to spin hard enough to burst one outright. You take a seat, having exhausted yourself.

"You've got to be kidding." you hear from Sasuke. "It's been one day and you got as far as I did in a week."

"Kon's chakra control is top notch." Kakashi replies. "Not to mention how much more proficient he is than when you learned it. But that's enough for today. Any more, and you'll wear yourself out."

Your teacher extends a hand to help you up, and you check on Kurotsuchi. She keeps trying to mold the Wind chakra, to slightly more avail than before. As it is, it's only manifesting as slightly harder breaths, but it's something. She is looking to be quite tired now, though.

It's afternoon now.

>A.Suggest a break

>B.Keep up training

>C.Other
>>
>>45286226
Man i really feel bad for Naruto, is he even a semi threat anymore. At first i thought he would be like our rival or at the very least more important than he ended up being. Now hes just the butt of our jokes. At least he has best girl.
>>
>>45286569
>C.Other

We need to find a wind expert!
>>
>>45286569
>>A.Suggest a break
>>
>>45286569
>A.Suggest a break
Check on Kiba
>>
>>45286569
>A.Suggest a break
Come on, let's go get something to eat. We worked through lunch.
>>
>>45286569
>A.Suggest a break
"As weird as it is to hear myself saying it, we should probably take a break."
>>
>>45286569
... adding chakra nature to it can't be as easy as molding Impact in one hand while molding rasengan in the other, right?
>>
>>45286569
>>A.Suggest a break

"Hey Kiba, you a dog sage yet?"

After lunch, we should check up on Konohamaru.
>>
>>45286569
>A
We can continue a bit later lets not wear ourselves out to much right off the bat.

>C
Ill be back soon, gonna check on Konahamaru, see how his training went and how he is now
>>
>>45286596
...neji is a wind expert, we need to see him for his rotation ability+impact chakra and the gentle fist basics anyway.
>>
>>45286598
>>45286611
>>45286615
>>45286627

You guys both worked through lunch, so it could benefit you to take a break.

"Hey Kurotsuchi." you say, interrupting her training. "As weird as it is to hear myself say it, we should probably take a break."

"You're right." Kurotsuchi pants. "I'm far too hungry to go on like this. Let's grab a bite to eat."

Before you leave, you check on Kiba. He and the ninja dogs seem to finally have gotten used to sensing for nature chakra, so they have started to gather it on their own. They still need to practice doing so though, so they still have a lot of work ahead of them.

You leave with Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi to get something to eat. Akatsuchi sees a yakiniku place and offers to pay if you stop there. You recall seeing Choji and his team here often, so it must be pretty good. The three of you enjoy a nice lunch of meat you grill yourself while deciding what to do this afternoon.

>A.Go see Konohamaru

>B.Go see Neji again

>C.Go check and Deikida and Tenten

>D.Go see someone else

>E.Other
>>
>>45286587
He will be, he will have forced the nine tails to comply and a bunch of stuff.
>>
>>45286569
>A. Suggest a break
We can train more after dinner/lunch if she's up for it.

>>45286596
We ARE a Wind expert. We knew Wind nature transformation before we'd mastered shaping.
>>
>>45286876
>A.Go see Konohamaru
>>
>>45286876
>A. Go see Konohamaru
"How'd you guys like to meet a future Hokage?
>>
>>45286876
>A.Go see Konohamaru

and then after that

>C.Go check and Deikida and Tenten
>>
>>45286876
>>A.Go see Konohamaru
>>
>>45286876
>>C.Go check and Deikida and Tenten

See if they're done with their MAD SCIENCE yet.
>>
>>45286898
>>45286905
>>45286910
>>45286926

You decide to seek out Konohamaru. He wasn't at the restaurant reopening, but you know he's back from his training.

After wandering around for a bit, you find Konohamaru and his team outside the library. Udon and Moegi are nose deep in some books, while Konohamaru is standing on top of a fence post. Ebisu is also here, reading a book to pass the time, it seems.

"You have to not only be strong, but smart too!" Konohamaru tells his teammates. "Thanks to all out training, you guys will sweep the Chunin Exams! And it won't be just from leaning on Sasuke! It'll be on your own merits! Then you'll prove to be the best teammates a future Hokage could ask for!"

"I remember this kid." Kurotsuchi notes. "Did he say future Hokage?"

>A.He's not joking

>B.Introduce them

>C.Other
>>
>>45286879
With both of his parents' chakra imprints working against him and no access to the Waterfall of Truth? Nah, I can't see that realistically happening.
>>
>>45287137
>B.Introduce them

You'll just have to meet him and see what you think
>>
>>45287137
>A. He's not joking.
He's got a better aptitude for nature chakra than I do, and at his age!
>B. Introduce them, stress the likely future Hokage being friendly and polite with the likely future Tsuchikage.
>>
>>45287137
>A.He's not joking

>B.Introduce them
>>
>>45287137
>>B.Introduce them
>>
>>45287137
>A.He's not joking
>B.Introduce them
"His grandfather was the Sandaime. Left him with some big shoes to fill. I think he can make it, though. Some day, he's still got a long way to go, but he's definitely got the skill and attitude."
>>
>>45287178
He does have access to Madara literally going in his head and bitchslapping the nine-tails into submission for him.
>>
>>45287137
>A
He's srious he really want's to be the Hokage, he's advancing faster than I am too.

>B
Introduce Konahamaru as our fellow monkey sage student

>C
Ask how things are going, has his monkey grown? Does Enma want us back to train more or does he miss us
>>
>>45287137
>C. Other

Take out the fence post with a light explosion to test Konohamaru's 'skills'.
>>
>>45287231
Pull a little Monkey prank, send a mud clone to sneak up behind him, bap him on the head and when he retaliates bap him again with the real us and then do all the talking
>>
>>45286876
>A.Go see Konohamaru
It's been a while, and I want some misunderstandings.
>>
>>45287285
Practice harder!
Ten Flips, and remember!
Go ninja, go ninja, go!

I made another funny!
>>
>>45287187
>>45287190
>>45287191
>>45287194
>>45287201
>>45287223

Konohamaru talks a big game, but you know he can back it up.

"He's not joking." you tell Kurotsuchi. "His grandfather was the Third Hokage, and we both trained in Sage Mode under the monkeys. He's got the skill."

"Really, now?" Kurotsuchi rubs her chin. "I never would have thought it from seeing him before. Definitely a good connection to have."

You go up to Konohamaru and his team and introduce everyone.

"Good to see you, Konohamaru. And your teammates." you greet. "This is Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi, Jonin from the Stone. I was showing them around while they were here. You've met Kurotsuchi before, Konohamaru. Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi, this is Konohamaru Sarutobi, his teacher Ebisu, and his teammates Udon and Moegi."

"Nice to meet you." Udon and Moegi greet.

Konohamaru focuses for a second. "Oh yeah, I remember! This is the girl that was flirting with you, huh Bro?"

Akatsuchi starts chuckling again.

>A.She's the future Tsuchikage

>B.Not at all

>C.Yes she was

>D.How is everything going?

>E.Other
>>
>>45287500
>>A.She's the future Tsuchikage
>>
>>45287500
>E.Other
"Do you even know what flirting is Konohamaru? I bet you never even held hands . "
>>
>>45287500
>C.Yes she was
>>
>>45287500
>E. Wait, she was?
DENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS
>>
>>45287500

"So try to show a little respect? Who she was flirting with is no business of yours."
>>
>>45287581
>no business of yours.

But if he's the future Hokage...it kinda is.
>>
>>45287500
>C.Yes she was
FINALLY TIME FOR WAIFUS
>>
>>45287536
This. Feeling cheeky today
>>
>>45287500
"You've gotten precocious these last few years, kiddo."
>>
>>45287602
Itachi is still super young. He might be the Hokage for another 20 years or way more even. Not like the current Stonekage who's ancient.
>>
>>45287500
>>C.Yes she was
>>
>>45287500
>>45287536
With a completely straight face, too
>>
>>45287636
Itachi is also super ill and could kick the bucket even with his doctor girlfriend at his side. I honestly don't expect him to live for another ten years. At best.
>>
>>45287500
>>A.She's the future Tsuchikage
>>
>>45287677
Will he be the first Hokage to not die in Glorious Battle?
>>
>>45287677
That's Doctor Mrs. The Uchiha, now.
>>
>>45287635
Supporting this one
>>
>>45287707
The Great Perv retired when he thought the time had come.
>>
>>45287707
I'd like to see Itachi pass surrounded by loved ones, seeing all his worked fulfilled and being able to pass peacefully.

Then right after that, all hell breaks loose.
>>
>>45287720
Wouldn't it be Doctor Wife?

Sunovabitch now I want a Venture Bros quest.
>>
>>45287789
Henchmen, Super Scientist or Super Villain?
>>
>>45287214
No he doesn't. He has access to Obito and his utter lack of any Sharingan-based genjutsu. Madara isn't coming back until right at the end, too late for any training montages.
>>
>>45287789
But then it'd also be

Doctor Mother
>>
>>45287832
So she's going to start making potions out of Ten Tails flesh in order to create super-ninja able to fight off any new Ototsuki who land on our world?
>>
Kon blush instead
>>
>>45287871
...I consider this a good end.
>>
>>45287811

Bodyguard of a Super Scientist.
>>
>>45287936
yeeesssss!
>>
>>45287774
Hardly, there's probably at least 3 viable candidates to just jump into the Hokage role.

Jiraiya is still alive, so could still do the job, Tsunade is also helping out around the village and could slip into the role. And finally Kakashi, who in canon had the support of a lot of the elders, and without Danzo, would be unopposed now.
>>
>>45287707
Hashirama might count, actually. He died as a complication of his wounds from fighting Madara, but there was a pretty long time between the Valley of the End and his death. We know he lived long enough to see his grandchildren born (and teach Tsunade to gamble, her addiction is your fault, First!), so he probably had a reasonably peaceful end.
>>
>>45288012
You know, I really am looking forwards to fighting the Reincarnated Hokages. Given our release has the advantage over Wood elementally, we might actually be an even match once we master the Andromeda Pearls.
>>
>>45287533
>>45287536
>>45287581
>>45287619
>>45287625
>>45287635
>>45287656
>>45287658
>>45287688
>>45287735

You decide to make Konohamaru aware of exactly who he's talking about.

"She's the future Tsuchikage, Konohamaru. A very important person to be aware of." you inform him. "You sure have gotten precocious these last few years, haven't you? But yes, she was."

"The future Tsuchikage? Cool!" Konohamaru gets down from his perch and comes over to shake Kurotsuchi's hand. "No wonder Kon is going to the Stone so much. Thanks for taking care of him!"

"Well, you're welcome." Kurotsuchi laughs as she shakes his hand. "It's my pleasure."

"So bro, my training went great!" Konohamaru tells you. "Enma says I'll have surpassed my grandpa in no time! There's no real push for Jonin right now, so it'll probably be a while before I'm promoted, but Ebisu Sensei says I'm a shoo-in once I get a few more years of experience!"

"That sounds well and fine, but a Kage is something else." Akatsuchi adds. "It only goes to shinobi of legendary strength. Can you really say you can match up to the standard Itachi Uchiha has set? No doubt you're skilled, but you need to achieve some great feats. So get out there and accomplish something! I look forward to seeing you at a future Kage Summit."

Akatsuchi smiles, and Konohamaru returns his own.

"Well, of course!" he replies. "Sensei, we need a mission!"

Konohamaru goes over to bother Ebisu, and his teammates go to return their books to the library.

>A.Stay here and talk

>B.Go check on Deikida and Tenten

>C.Go somewhere else

>D.Other
>>
>>45288097
Well, it gives us a partial advantage. Wind and Lightning beats Lightning and Earth. Wood Release is made of Earth and Water. So we'll be more effective against it than someone else might be, but not enough to completely make up for Hashirama's generally overwhelming levels of power.
>>
>>45288145
>>
>>45288145
>A.Stay here and talk
Ask Konohamaru when he wants to go train with the fourth wise monkey.
>>
>>45288145
"You may be ready to be Tsuchikage already, Kurotsuchi. You didn't miss a beat."
>>
>>45288145
>>
>>45288145
>D.Other
So Kurotsuchi didn't seem to mind is adding that bit about her definitely flirting with us in there. Ask her about that?
>>
>>45288145

>>45288242
Ooh, this. Then
>>
>>45288145
>>
>>45288242
>>45288145
I'll second this.
>>
>>45288242

No. Do not ask her about it, just keep flirting
>>
>>45288145
>>B.Go check on Deikida and Tenten
Those two mad scientists should be awake by now, lets see what they were working on. Maybe even get our weapon ordered. I suggest the chain/staff/numchucks combo weapon Lee used in the 3rd movie.

>D
Maybe Blush a little thinking about Kurotsuchi flirting (she acted what we aint good at, and that would be taking the lead when it comes to women)
>>
>>45288384
I like this. It's a little more subtle.
>>
>>45288384
Seconding this
>>
>>45288173
>>45288207
>>45288231
>>45288257
>>45288322
>>45288367
>>45288384

From what Kurotsuchi and Akatsuchi said, Deikida and Tenten should be awake by now. The three of you start to head off in the weapon shop's direction. On the way there, you briefly chat up Kurotsuchi.

"You may be ready to be the Tsuchikage already, Kurotsuchi." you say, ever so slightly nervous. "You didn't miss a beat."

"That kid showed just the amount of perceptiveness I'd expect from a Kage." Kurotsuchi says coyly. "And like you, he tends to state things plainly. I'm sure he'll go far."

The three of you eventually arrive at the weapon shop and go inside. You find Deikida and Tenten looking over their diagram.

"Hey, guys!" Deikida greets you. "We're just giving it one last look over. I think it'll turn out pretty good."

"So Kon, you needed me for something, right?" Tenten asks.

>A.I wanted to place that order

>B.I needed seal help

>C.I wanted to talk

>D.Other
>>
>>45288384
I concure, Kon's gotta have a flaw why not this
>>
>>45288586
>>
>>45288586
>>A.I wanted to place that order
Lee's Combo Weapon from the 3rd movie made out of chakra metal

>>B.I needed seal help
I want to effectively store chakra within seals which activate upon my... uh... expiry? Explain the technique that that anon listed. Did anyone save them or screen cap them?
>>
>>45288586
>>
>>45288681
This
>>
>>45288586
>>
>>45288673
you mean this weapon right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcdmFWRgkeU

>But ill support your post too, but add C
So how is the master of the Thunder Godess technique doing now?

by the way we really need to learn
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Body_Flicker_Technique
should only take a day, add impact chakra for concussive blasts where we land
>>
>>45288586
>A. I wanted to place that order.

Kyoketsu Shoge with a cord made from Chakra Flow Metal. Turns the entire thing into a cutting edge.
>>
>>45288601
When it comes to fighting high-level ninja and being a diplomat, Kon has that shit locked down tight.

When it comes down to girl stuff, he's denser than lead.

Staffchaku ho!
>>
>>45288766
I'm pretty sure we know the Body Flicker. We just don't have it down to the extreme level of competency that guys like A or Shisui could use it for.
>>
>>45288586
>>A.I wanted to place that order

Did we decide on replacing the sword that we lost with a proper sword, or were we going to do something else?
>>
Hey...where did we put Hidan's scythe at anyway?

Totally get something for that from Tenten...
>>
>Why can I imagine Kurotsuchi or Tenten singing this to Kon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmAbJTm341Y

>>45288781
I like to imagine its not that he's dens, its that he is a flirt and a tease beaus h himself is nervous as fuck and compensating
>>
>>45288856
You have given me an idea, lts bribe Hidan with some hot food, he ain't exactly loyal to the Akatski.
>>
>>45288900
How will food help him when he's only a head?
>>
>>45288665
>>45288673
>>45288681
>>45288750
>>45288766
>>45288767
>>45288815

You consider asking Tenten for help with seals, but decide to put it off a bit longer.

"I wanted to place that order." you tell her. "Get myself a chakra metal weapon."

"Perfect!" Tenten clasps her hands together and runs behind the counter. "And I can get it for you half off, and make sure it's done in time for your birthday. Now what were you thinking? Did you want a sword to replace that one you just broke? Or maybe something else? Your Kyoketsu-Shoge probably hasn't seen use in a long time, but it was your first weapon from here. One made from chakra metal would be pretty effective. Or you could have an idea for another weapon. Go ahead, tell me! What are you looking for in a weapon?"

>A.Sword

>B.Kyoketsu-Shoge

>C.Multi-section staff

>D.Something else

>E.Other
>>
>>45288935
Sword for the Scythe and half on of the KNIFE ON A ROPE.
>>
>>45288935
>C.Multi-section staff

Also give her Hidan's sCythe
>>
>>45288935
>B. Kyoketsu-Shoge
It's a weapon we actually know how to use, and it's effectiveness can be enhanced by magnitudes if we make one out of Chakra Metal.

>>45288958
I will support dropping off the Scythe, though.
>>
>>45288935
>B.Kyoketsu-Shoge

Really underutilized part of our arsenal, very useful if we can start pushing chakra through it as well. I would how good our chakra control would have to be to balance a Rasengan on the tip of it and then swing it around
>>
>>45288935
>B.Kyoketsu-Shoge
We have the two affinities best suited for cutting things. Infuse wind and lightning onto a chakra metal wire and we could scythe through entire armies at once.
>>
>>45288935
>>C.Multi-section staff

And see if we can trade off the scythe for a new kyoketsu-shoge.
>>
>>45288935
Assuming the Multi-section staff works like Le's i'm all for it, good for versatility to.

Ask if she want's that Scythe as a trophy could we get a Chakra metal kyoketsu-shoge
>>
>>45288935
>>>C.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45288935
>C.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45288974
I dig this
>>
>>45288935
>>C.Multi-section staff
Only because we can channel through it in its many forms, maybe stick a thunder down under seal on it
>>
>>45288935
>>C.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45288935
>B.Kyoketsu-Shoge
Where'd this support for a Multi-section staff come from?
>>
Man, you guys are split

Let me just say you can only get one weapon right now, you might be able to get another one later, but for now it's just one

So we'll try this one more time just to be sure, cause it's close

>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge

>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289181
Staff is the preferred weapon for monkey style, i believe
>>
>>45288935
>C.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289205
>>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge
>>
>>45289205
>>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45288935
I really wanted a meteor hammer to pump impact chakra through, but that's not going to happen. I vote leveraging the scythe to get
>B
And
>C
>>
>>45289181
>>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289205
>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289205
>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289205
>B
>>
>>45289205
>>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289205
>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge
>>
>>45289205
>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge
>>
>>45289205
>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge
But sword-length
>>
>>45289205
>>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289205
>C.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289205
>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge

>>45289216
And we were noticeably shit at it, even compared to someone years younger than us. If we're putting out the money for a weapon, it should be a weapon we know how to use.
>>
>>45289205
>>C.Phasing

>>B.Multi-section staff
>>
>>45289306
>>45289244
Holy fuck can you two samefag for Staff any harder?
>>
>>45289205
>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge
If we do go for the multi-section staff, though, can we have at least one section connected by an extendable chakra metal wire? I really like the idea of cutting down an entire group of enemies with one swing of a chakra-enhanced cutting wire.
>>
>>45289205
>A.Kyoketsu-Shoge
>>
>>45289205
SWOOOOORD
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.