[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: 1453860572467.jpg (627 KB, 700x904) Image search: [Google]
1453860572467.jpg
627 KB, 700x904
Share your stories, good and bad
>>
Is it a That Girl move if she butchers our chaffeur given to us by the first important NPC we met so she could build garments from his bones?

System was V20
>>
I had a female GM once, i was one of the weirdest experiences I've ever had in this hobby. Remember that episode of Dexter's Lab where Dee Dee was a GM? It was just like that. I was just dumbfounded thinking "She can't be serious", "Nah she's just pulling our legs" but she kept going on about talking unicorns and magic crystal castles. It was so, so bizarre.
>>
Do we really need to have one of these every other day? Don't turn it into That Girl General.
>>
>>45240816
>Is it a That Girl move if she butchers our chaffeur given to us by the first important NPC we met so she could build garments from his bones?
Depends on whether or not after making said garments she raises it as undead/binds his soul to his remains for proper necromancer armor
>>
>>45242055
My experiences with female DMs (and players) is that they'll focus more on the roleplaying aspect and if given the chance dive straight into their magical realm

I'm not complaining about either though
>>
Kinda autistic in the 4chan buzzword. Obessed with doing cute stuff I guess which seems like a stereotypical sexist thing to say I guess but she was. She was like obessed with her /fictional/ ranger companion tiger and talked about miniaturizing it and cloning and and keepimg a miniature clone with her, I don't fucking knowit was weird okay?

You asked for my experiences, and if it is sexist I'm sorry but that is exactly what she did. She always obessed with the fictional animals and would draw/colour pics of her tiger

She hated me a lot too. Like in real life she hated me more than any other person even though I never talked to her or engaged with her
>>
>>45244035
>Like in real life she hated me more than any other person because I never talked to her or engaged with her
Fixed.
>>
She was the DM, and had a kink for harems. In any game we played there tended to be one, and it wasn't uncommon for one of us PCs to end up with one. She didn't discriminate by gender in this either.
>>
>>45244035
Are you sure you're not calling her a that girl because she hated your guts?
>>
>>45244164
It would be strange, for someone who's that concerned with not appearing to be sexist
>>
>>45244100
Nah, she legit hated me for some reason
Couldn't stand being near me and constantly badmouthed me to our college social group for reasons I won't understand. I however can rule out it being some kind of petty crush

The only explanation I ever got was because she thought I was too much of a "frat guy" which baffled all of us

>>45244164
Eh maybe, she did do weird stuff with animals that would derail the campaigns sometimes like one cringey incident invovling her tiger companion an elevator in a dungeon. At the time I didn't say anything to her or the DM. I never really thought much about her before or during roleplaying. Shes the only chick I've RPG'd with
>>
>>45243140
Absolutely agree. How do you find out if a girl is into bestiality? Give the party an opportunity to get a wolf companion.
>>
>>45239738
...source on OP's pic please.
>>
>>45246129
agreed

8/10 would shag
>>
Only bad experience with a female player was some girl promotional thing over Roll20 to get more women playing/GMing.

Girl GM starts us off and then just tells us "You guys know what you're doing, I'm going to play some other game while you guys carry on." We all just promptly left that room.
>>
I guess generic that girl is, being a gay male character that wants to fuck everyone, getting mad when anything remotely bad happens to her, leading the players on and turning them against eachother, being a DM's gf/wife and getting her way almost always (more of a bad DM in that case), etc.

Personally haven't experienced any of those myself. Mostly a few That Guys. But never a That Girl.
>>
>>45246129
>>45246224

>thinking it's a girl
>>
>>45246596
>implying I care
>>
>>45246411
Oh god. I actually cringed hard.
>>
>>45246596
So... Padded robes?
>>
>>45242055
I'd play it.
>>
The only one of note always played the same character regardless of setting or system: an angry lesbian. That was about all the depth any of her characters had.
>>
>>45242055
You sure you weren't just playing a My Little Pony game? Because those both exist in-universe.
>>
>>45246224
>>45246596
>>45246628
>>45246644
It is a girl.

Sad Panda
/g/557370/b268d92068/

If you don't get the link here.
[Yanagida Fumi Futoshi] A Priest's Journey in a RPG World
>>
>>45242055
Lemme guess, she's also really scrawny, like a head shorter than a girl her age is meant to be and speaks in a really high voice, even for a girl? There were like half a dozen girls like that at my high school.

I'm no psychologist but I've heard girls like that are generally child molestation victims.
>>
Played in one game where I was a human cleric focused solely on healing. Game was run by a girl and this other girl (my now-girlfriend) was playing a teenaged hill giant barbarian. Other party members were a dwarf fighter and half-elf wizard.

Anywho we found a rod of wonder or wand of wonder or something like that. I tried to use it since our wizard for the life of him couldn't figure out what the fuck it was or what it did. I shrank to a few inches tall. Nothing we tried would reverse it, the hill giant barbarian decided to carry me around in her pocket, referring to me as her "Healpet" and "Heal Dolly" and such.

The other two dumped the cursed thing by the side of the road and neither had the balls to argue with the barbarian, as long as the healing happened then whatever. It was awkward and weird.

Come to find out a month or so later, girl playing the barbarian was really into me. The whole thing was an idea she cooked up with our GM who had a sissification fetish as well.

I was the only one at the table not aware of what was going on. I was a dense teenager.
>>
>>45240816
It is unless she's playing a Tzimisce and the chauffeur is still alive.
>>
>>45248257
Why are the dense ones always the lucky ones?
>>
>>45248963
I have no idea. I was pretty vanilla in terms of fetishes/kinks and such, but she's kinda corrupted me since we got together.
>>
>>45248257
Kek
>>
Anyone ever played with a feminist?
>>
One of our most consistent players is pretty fun.
She seems odd in some ways because she's not a NuNerd or whatever you want to call the folks that got into geeky stuff in the late 00's after it made you less of an automatic social outcast; she's been super geeky since forever and thus rather then Buffy the Vampire Slayer-like modern fantasy heroines she has this really strong preference for sword-slinging badasses who hack people apart and unironically loves Red Sonja. She kinda grew up with the idea that the ideal woman fantasy heroine is a scantily-clad muscled badass out of Larry Elmore art who hacks her way through everything. Most women I've known play fighters and action heavy characters, admittedly.
Also, she's better at Shadowrun then I am. My characters are always crap because my math is faulty and I cannot into odds and effective numbers so I just do what seems cool, she actually knows how to play.
>>
>>45249605
Yeah.
The girl from here >>45249780 is one, but she's not the kind of feminist you're probably thinking about and has a mild eyebrow-raiding disdain for them anyway.
>>
>>45244417
Well now I have to know what happened in that elevator, anon.
>>
>>45247307
>Being molested as a child impairs your physical growth.
They should try that with gymnasts. Much cheaper than what they do now.
>>
>>45242442

Might as well be "That Unicorn" for all the girls there are in the hobby.
>>
>>45250011

I assumed they already did that actually.

Except in Russia, obviously where gymnast molest you!
>>
>>45240816
My first experience with a female DM was a Dead Space campaign. One person almost went through three characters in one session. I survived like always (only 1 character death to date)
>>
>>45247307
>I've heard
Heard from whom?
/a/?
>>
>>45239738
>Want to start an M&M campaign with low level powers
>GF wants to play
>She has some experience so sure, why not
>First session, they must save some bussinessmen>End up capturing them instead because "they seems suspicious"
>While the other players are discussing what to do next, she sneaks away to start questioning the captives
>She starts phisically and mentally torturing them in the most bizarre and creative ways I've ever heard
>Whenever the other players try to stop her, she uses her power (making people believe whatever she says for a while) to keep them away
>This goes on for multiple days, with her getting nothing because the guys didn't actually do anything and they just captured a bunch of innocent people

>Next session, they're in the not-Titanic
>There's a group of suicide terrorist onboard
>They manage to capture all of the terrorist and deactive a few bombs
>She sneaks to start questioning them
>"I cut this guy's dick off and put it in his friend's mouth"

>Third session
>They have to rescue Tesla because he's being targeted by assassins
>Things go badly and TEsla ends up with 60% of his body burned, though still alive
>She sneaks to the hospital
>"I'm going to shave him off completely"
>"Hm.. his skin is coompletely burned, you know. He barely has any hair left in his body and you'll only manage to shred his flesh"
>"Yeah... well, I'm still doing it"
>"Okay, no, seriously. I know that as a DM I shouldn't do this, but that's a terrible, terrible idea, you're going to kill him"
>"I'm still doing it"
>",,,okay... you start shaving him off. He starts bleeding everywhere and screaming in terrible pain. Everybody notices this, the police will arrive shortly, bla, bla, bla..."

I ended up finishing the campaign right there because she kept screwing everything up. Apparently she didn't find any of this as weird or improper of a heroine, and she really thought that me saying "that's a bad idea" everytime was my way of not giving her relevant info.
>>
>>45239738
not much, the girl in our party had a tendency to make it all about herself, it was kind of annoying but sience she was very very bad at roleplaying we could mostly ignore her
>>
>>45249026
...Any more shrink stuff?
>>
>>45251266
Yeah, a good bit. It's one of her main things. Back in that game though, there were a couple of times where my character rolled poorly for healing her, and after the battle her barbarian would take him out of the little leather pouch she kept him in and dangle him over her mouth, acting like she was going to eat him.

Also, in character and out I have a tendency to make awful, lame puns. The first time I did it after the whole shrinking thing, she took my cleric and rubbed his face in her armpit. The time after that she made him sleep in her boot, with the top folded over so he couldn't get out.
>>
>>45247307
actually it normally creates an earlier puberty.
>>
>>45251160
So are you still together?
>>
The only girl I played with was absolutely passive. The "I come to hear a story kind".
>>
Only experience so far with a That Girl was with the DMs girlfriend in a oneshot and latter in out WoD campaing in which both were players.

They were almost always fighting and she didn't like to play at all, didn't stand us for things outside the game (One of the downsides of playing only with friends is that is difficult to keep the shit outside of the game under control).

>World of Darkness campaing
>Us a ragtag group of vampires conformed by a Ventrue sweet talker with glasses that allowed him to see the faith of people, a Nosferatu ex-soviet soldier that was a master in politics and lifting, a chinese Assamite that was the Ventrue's bodyguard, ThatGirl that maybe was a Brujah or a Malkavian, the gayest Toreador Ricky, terror of Chueca and a Gangrel hobo that was all about the money.
>Our mission was to stop some Sabbat experiments on France that we discovered first in Spain.
>By investigating the best we could(Almost getting killed in a warehouse, transforming into a tiger in the middle of a morgue, and doing the best kindap on our entire roleplaying life) We found a recurrent symbol that we didn't know jack. So we searched for someone that could recognize it and wouldn't try to kill us in the process.
>During all of this ThatGirl and the Ventrue sometimes ended up arguing and in fits of anger most of the time both did thing to try to screw the other in the game, and by that screwing the rest of the group in the end.
>We found the owner of an antiques shop that was a wizard. In exchange of something of worth he would tell us what that symbol was. We tryed different things, but in the end the only thing he was interested about was the Ventrue's glasses. Note that all the time we talked with the wizard the couple were arguing more than usual in the background
(Cont.)
>>
>>45251461
(Cont)
>When they came back we told them about what the wizard wanted. The Ventrue clearly refused because those glasses were the only thing that allowed him to feed.
>ThatGirl for reason became adamant about him giving the damned glasses. Hence more arguing.
>We at that point were already accustomed to they're arguing and we didn't wanted to interfere, mostly becuase one day the would hate each other guts and the other all happy&lovely.
>So when she rolled for initiatives we didn't do shit because we thought that they were about to fight. She rolled highter and grabbed the glasses and crushed them.
>If you thought the would start flinging ALL the shit against each other at that point, boy you're right.
>We stopped the game at that point because the DM was fed up with the bullshit and called a day.
>She never came back even if both of them kep going out for two years.

I guess is a pretty lame story, but is what i had. The other girl we have in our games is the girlfriend of another player but she's geniunely interested in the game and a great roleplayer when it comes to it.
>>
>>45251160
Dude, you need to run and never look back. Run fast and far away from that person.
>>
I have only played with three girls. First was DMs wife that convinced him and another guy to move our game from 3.5 to 4th because her monk wasn't fun enough, the second was my gf who said she knew about d&d and wanted to make her character on her own and bluffed her way through a session before we figured out she was lying. The third who was her best friend played pretty well and was like a normal player... Except that she was practically always giving a handjob... I liked her a lot.
>>
>>45251349
>making lame puns on purpose.
My darkling brother!

My players and my Irl best friends always cringe when they hear them. I just love observing people's reactions to lame puns.
>>
>>45251160
>"I cut this guy's dick off and put it in his friend's mouth"

Your GF is literally a tribal African warlord
>>
>>45251829
Few things give me greater pleasure than making bad puns.

>in character, barbarian dumps tiny cleric out of her pouch and onto her bedroll by the campfire
>tugs her boots off and plops her foot down right next to tiny cleric, almost right on top
>Wizard tells her to take better care of cleric, the party relies on his healing magic
>"Yeah! My well-being is your SOLE responsibility!" Nudging her sole with elbow in a "eh? get it?" way
>She drops her foot on top of him and leaves him pinned there throughout dinner.
>>
>>45251864
I need more stories of this, it's just too good.
>>
>>45252580
There was one session where the party had to swim out to a small island in the center of the lake. The hill giant barbarian took my tiny human cleric out of the little carrying pouch, didn't explain anything to him, popped him in her mouth, and then left him in there for the duration of the swim over.

Obviously, left in the pouch, he'd have quickly ran out of oxygen, and leaving him behind with the rest of the gear that couldn't be allowed to get wet wasn't an option. She absolutely refused to let the cleric out of her sight.
>>
>>45251160
>not running a supervillian campaign for your qt3.14GF
I would have just tweaked it so their all labeled as villains and kept going.
>>
>>45239738

She was a pretty good GM, but constantly trying to get our characters into gay sex scenarios. She was not subtle about her fetishes.
>>
>>45251160
I have been in some fucked up games, and done some messed up stuff in character, but..... Fuck that sounds like the girl has several screws loose.
>>
Eh, my groups girls are either disinterested, or just flirt their way into making whatever they want to happen happen.
>>
My girlfriend is kind of a horndog, and characters tend to reflect that. She is relatively new to gaming, so she gets really amped about combat and getting to roll dice. So basically her characters are all about fucking and fighting. Other then that she is a pretty normal, albeit green player.
>>
>>45253154
Your GF seems pretty cool.
>>
>>45252947
>she
>good gm
>gay sex plots

You're an idiot if you think that is a good gm.
>>
>>45251612
>>So when she rolled for initiatives we didn't do shit because we thought that they were about to fight. She rolled highter and grabbed the glasses and crushed them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKjctTWIsw

all I can see.
>>
I've got one that is is a great RPer, when she can be fucked to play. The worst part is she won't give me a commited answer whether she's involved or not. She'll whine about not having enough spoon (people seriously fucking say that in real life?) and maybe her character can come in next scene, or maybe not. At times she just spaces out and just starts forgetting character sheet shit she had mastered earlier. Got no fucking clue what is wrong with her but she'll go from amazing player to just a filled seat and seemingly no provocation. No idea what is wrong with her and I know for a fact she's not on anything but it's annoying as shit when I get to bits where she's needed or wrote specifically for her likes and she shuts down. No idea what's wrong with her and what I can do to fix it during game time.
>>
File: spoonfeeding.gif (2 MB, 134x134) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeeding.gif
2 MB, 134x134
>>45253348
>not having enough spoon

What?
>>
>5th Edition Game.
>I'm taking a break from DMing to work out the next part of the campaign.
>Player offers to run a one-shot for the week.
>Another player wants to bring his new girlfriend.
>Ask what sort of character she wants to play.
>He says she wants to play a female Tiefling cleric of "Cocomama" the incan goddess of fertility and cocaine.
>Hoo boy, here we fucking go.
>We're sent to investigate a mountain that soldiers haven't been returning from.
>We get there, she immediately starts trying to loot the place and burn down the village.
>Eventually we find the leader of a local dragon cult because obviously there's a dragon there.
>I manage to talk our way out of fighting, while she tries to convert all the kobolds and half-dragons there to her god by telling them how much better sex is while on coke.
>She rolls to seduce the cult leader.
>Succeeds.
>Thank god our DM fades to black.
>The next morning the dragon finally shows up.
>I try and convince the dragon to come down the mountain with us so we can fight her one on one.
>She tries to convince the dragon to get all hopped up on coke and fuck.
>To prove her point her boyfriend's character reveals that he's been cursed with a six foot long penis.
>His character whips it out in front of everyone.
>We start fighting the dragon.
>She takes the dragon's side in the fight.
>She starts attacking the other player characters while casting command on her boyfriend's character and ordering him to grovel.
>Eventually me and the other PC end up just running away, ending the session.

And it was fucking hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard playing D&D in a long time. Thank god it was just a one shot, but I am worried what this girl will do once we actually get back to the main campaign.
>>
>>45253377
spoons
>>
>>45253328
Pretty much
>>
>>45253439
Just use a fork then
>>
>>45253439
How many spoons do you need?
>>
>>45253377
It's this ridiculous analogy for people with (mostly made-up) illnesses where you start with a given amount of spoons when you start your day, and every time you have to involve yourself socially you give away a spoon. When you're out of spoons, you supposedly shut down and everyone's supposed to forgive you for not engaging in anything for the rest of the day.
I say "mostly made-up" because the original idea was that it was supposed to refer to various chronic medical conditions (particulary autoimmune disorders like lupus, which the person who coined the term had) that tend to result in lower energy reserves, but most people aren't chronically sick or autistic so it's just a buzzword.
>>
>>45242055
To be honest, I'd enjoy giving a game that silly a shot. I've played in enough "high fantasy" games that I'd welcome the new shift in position.

Calling it now, Gingerbread Paladins. 10/10 would smite with gumdrop buttons
>>
>>45253535
Also apparently they're called "spoons" because the person who named it was in a restaurant when she did and spoons where what she had on hand to use as a prop
>>
>>45253535
But that's stupid. You don't need an illness to say 'I just feel tired' or 'I don't feel like it.' It'll make you more of a dick the third time, but using an illness excuse from the beginning makes it ridiculous.
>>
>>45253593
You don't need a shiny new sexuality to say "I'm attracted to smart people" either.
>>
>>45246573
>babysit a PF group after hours at my store
>used to DM but got fed up with their literal retardation and lack of social skills
>I let one of them DM because he claims to have experience
>his 'fiancee' (who was playing relatively normal up until this point) starts inserting overtly fetish and gay things into the campaign because 'muh bf is dm'
>like literally just hooping her dick into the DM's mary Sue female PC for shits and giggles
>they even have the DM's PC get pregnant
>her character is the definition of Gary Stu (lord of the infernal plane? what?)
>the players go along with it becaue they're too awkward to say no
>I don't want to kick them out because they pay me to be there

Every week they come, and every week I lose a little faith in humanity.
>>
File: 1438419875760.png (35 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1438419875760.png
35 KB, 805x556
>>45253614
Oh god, that's a thing?
>>
>>45247307
>I'm no psychologist

This much is clear.
>>
>>45250562
>tfw no flexible, dominant gf.
>>
>>45253670
For some reason I forgot to mention the most important part was her PC was also an incubis at level 1, with all the powers associated.
She enthralled the entire party within 3 sessions and was trying to dick anything that would let her. They even were discussing what things she -wouldn't- dick because it was a much shorter list.
>>
>>45253672
Anything can be a thing, but it puts you on tumblr level if you wear it as a badge of honor, same for any turn on.
>>
>>45250550
I don't get it. Are you trying to say they're rare? Are you trying to imply there are less girls in the hobby than THREADS ON /tg/ THIS YEAR ABOUT GIRLS IN THE HOBBY?
>>
>>45253672
Look up "sapiosexual"
>>
>>45253744
The real problem is that literally no one wants a dumb partner and people tend to put a premium on intelligence, so everyone is sapiosexual, which means it means nothing. You're just straight and pretentious.
>>
>>45253535
Ahahahahaha oh boy I almost can't believe this. Fork these pussies and anyone who humors them.
>>
>>45253614
>>45253779
What do they do when the smart people they meet are repulsed by them? Change their label?
>>
>>45253801
>literally no one wants a dumb partner

"bimboification" is a fetish.
>>
>>45253891
It's a fetish, but would people really want to date someone so dumb for long? Fetishes don't always match real-life preferences.
>>
>>45253891
>>45253918
Also you can't bimbofy someone whose already an idiot.
>>45253866
They suddenly do the other livejournal/tumblr thing where "labels don't matter"
>>
>>45251388
>>45251692
>>45253084
We're actually getting married soon, I hope my tale will always be remembered.
>>
>>45253535
That's not even how it --

What the fuck.
>>
>>45253953
It and your body will be. Have fun getting dismembered!
>>
>>45249605
My DM's Mom played with us, she's got some irksome beliefs about the Wage gap and promotion bias.

Damn good player though.
>>
>>45242055
To be perfectly honest, after all the fucking tone-deaf, edge lord, try-hard "dark" fantasy games I've been involved in, I'd RELISH an opportunity to save the Princess of the Gumdrop People from the Grumpy Goblins and restore peace to the Kingdom of Tralala.
>>
>>45254087
My mom is like that too. I don't want her to play D&D with me though.
>>
>>45254006
Why do you type like-

What the fuck.
>>
File: 1453245546949.png (26 KB, 289x200) Image search: [Google]
1453245546949.png
26 KB, 289x200
Wendy Cooldown.
Nuff said.
>>
>>45244417
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE ELEVATOR
>>
>>45245056
>How do you find out if a girl is into bestiality? Give the party an opportunity to get a wolf companion.

>party is in a cave
>encounters a group of chained wolves
>the party ranger tames them temporarily with some meat and animal handling
>"All right, you've mollified the wolves. They all start wagging their tails and panting happily. The one in front licks your hand."
>female player squees and talks about how cute it is every time I describe the wolves following them down corridors or pawing at things
>only leaves the wolves behind at the end of the dungeon reluctantly
what does it mean?
>>
>>45246411
>Girl GM starts us off and then just tells us "You guys know what you're doing, I'm going to play some other game while you guys carry on.
lolwat
>>
>>45251160
Gonna be honest here, my group back in high school did this kind of shit all the time re: torturing enemies, although since it was D&D they were usually goblins. It still wigged me the fuck out but whatever.
>>
>>45254239
I don't know what that is. Maybe not nuff said?
>>
>>45254437
She, like many people, likes animals and especially likes animals who are friendly.
>>
>>45253953
don't put your dick in crazy also extends to don't put a ring on crazy
>>
>>45254239
I don't know who that is
I don't think you said nuff
>>
>>45242055
>>45253542
>>45254095
Gonna agree with these guys, a light-hearted game of magical crystals and unicorns would be fucking sweet.
>>
File: sensible panic.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
sensible panic.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>>45251349
>after the battle her barbarian would take him out of the little leather pouch she kept him in and dangle him over her mouth, acting like she was going to eat him.

huh
>>
>>45251756
>Except that she was practically always giving a handjob
Explain this
>>
>>45251349
>>45251864
>>45252677
I would love to hear more
Any other particular note worthy stories?
Any time she took things a little bit too far IC?

>>45254861
That's hot though
>>
>>45251160
>I ended up finishing the campaign right there because she kept screwing everything up.
So all of your friends are out of a game because you wouldn't say no to your psycho girlfriend.
>>
>>45253953
You're getting married to someone who fantasizes about cutting dicks off. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting.jpg (29 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting.jpg
29 KB, 360x480
>>45256269
>he's not into that
>>
>>45253535
She's a tumblrkin, drop her before she decides that you've raped her.
>>
>>45254521
>>45254652
Don't worry, I know who that is (a waifu from certain Quest) and the cool Hitler's statement still doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>45256476
>spoiler

Ah. Then it is nothing to bother with.
>>
>>45246411
Ahaha what?

What does she think a GM does?
>>
>>45256766
She was obviously caching in on whatever drive anon's talking about, and didn't actually give a damn about the game beyond that.
>>
>>45251160
>low level powers
>gf has mind control

uwot, iv never played M&M but that sounds pretty high level to me
>>
>>45257770
I can see that in a The Shadow sense of mind control, so it's more like a compulsive suggestion.
>>
>>45253542
>>45254095
>>45254778
I would just like to point out that there exists an officially licensed Sailor Moon tabletop RPG.
>>
>>45251160
Your gf obviously wanted to play a villain anon
>>
>playing 4th ed with female GM
>brave heroes, you must go rescue the little princess from the evil goblin tribe
>move out
>hear tales of peasants being attacked by goblins and having their livestock stolen
>attacked repeatedly by goblin raiders on the way
>arrive at cave, goblins immune to diplomacy & stealth (yes, we tried both) and fight to the death without exception
>turns out they kidnapped the princess because they just wanted a friend
>they just stole the animals because she wanted a pony
>wah wah, you are the monsters
>but wait, the goblin tribe is out of females and need a genderbendingpotion to survive
>go on obligatory fetch-quest
>every single encounter ends with the PC's being the evil villains somehow
>GM extremely proud of her deconstruction of the genre, smug remarks for everyone
Never again
>>
>>45253953
godspeed you glorious bastard
>>
She's allergic to tomatoes, that's all I can find bad about her.
>>
>>45261644
A pinch in the baby maker would be a good handshake in that situation.
though I would have done that idea for laughs myself, goblins are bastards.
>>
>>45239738
The only consistent problem female players have given me is a lack of commitment to the game's schedule and being easily distracted by the internet being a thing they can access from their phone.

I've had this problem with males as well, but it seems more severe with my female players. I'm not about to claim correlation = causation but I don't know how to go about investigating it further without being an asshole.
>>
>>45254778
Well of course. /tg/ wants to be the little girl, after all.
>>
>>45262193
It does suck, bit one solution I know works is:
>Bring a bag, could be an old back pack but it has to have a zipper.
>ask everyone to put their phones in said bags, except for those who need it for emergencies (i.e relative is dying, important business call all count as emergencies.)
>keep bag next to dms stuff until session is done.
It's simple, it works, and it doesn't make you look like an ass when you ask everyone to do it.
>>
>>45262193
If you don't grow a spine and immediately set down a no-smartphones rules around your table you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>45262307
We did after a while, it doesn't change that it was initially a trouble.

>>45262303
I just politely asked if we could turn off the phones for game time.

Sorry guys, I forgot to clarify this problem is currently resolved, just one that was a consistent issue when players joined.
>>
>>45261644
Ah, the Spec Ops approach to moral ambiguity.

>Is there a diplomatic option? No
>Is there a stealthy option? No
>Guess we have to fight them...
>WOW You fought and killed your way threw them how could youuu.

Did she throw in "You're doing all this because you want to pretend to be heroes." comments too?
>>
>>45262739
>"You're doing all this because you want to pretend to be heroes."
Almost. There were several variations of: "Good job heroes, you just made everything worse!"
>>
>>45262739
We like to call that the "stop hitting yourself" approach.
Can i solve this in a pacific way?
>No
Then how can i solve this situation if you give me no other way?
>Stop playing the game
But i paid for it!
>Whatever, you monster
>>
>>45262078
That would be possibly the most awkward pinch ever.
>>
>>45263094
It's supposed to be, that pinch is reserved for huge cunts.
>>
>>45261989
Funnily enough, most of the time she's a swetest person one could ever meet. She's a natural real life yandere.
>>
>>45263216
Well you hit the jackpot man, hope you two are very happy together!
>>
>>45263459
Thank you, kind anon.
>>
>>45262943
Ya know, after the third time she pulled that, I would have asked if she just wanted to write a story where she deconstructs fantasy adventure tropes, since the players are basically just there as props for her big message.
>>
>>45263516
Yeah, I considered something like that.
In the end I took the slighly more beta-approach, aka not bothering to play with that group any more.
>>
File: c20160213.jpg (98 KB, 850x740) Image search: [Google]
c20160213.jpg
98 KB, 850x740
>Dat "Why Bother" Guy
>Always comes late
>leaves early with the pick-up kids excuse
>always complaining bout ingame & real life stuff (eg. not enough spells, shoulder hurts, my sports team lost)
>never bring food or drink but happy to mooch (one day, we got a box of cherries that he ate thinking it was ours. Turns out it was for the store owner's gift box)
>only there cos he's friends with DM and even then sometimes DM gets annoyed. Once the session stalled due to a 15min argument about a particular rule
Time to find a new gaming group?
>>
>>45263516
The third time she pulled that you should have gone full murderhobo, saying how your character now sees the truth of the world for what it is and decided to play along with the nature of it
>>
>>45263710
>Time to find a new gaming group?
Depends on the rest of the group I guess.
If they're mostly nice people then you can probably stomach one annoying that guy.
>>
File: 1295989029455.jpg (32 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
1295989029455.jpg
32 KB, 500x379
>Tramp with a husband who "allows" her to sleep with other men when she wants to.
>She plays occasionally but has no interest at all in anything, including her own 5 children, but drinking and partying.
>smelled like cat piss.
>She was 40, and a massive hambeast, who immediately started crushing on me
>she also despises me and is being passive aggressive to me the whole fucking time
>keeps demanding to do everything she wants to do in game on risk of forcing my friend to sleep on the couch
>this is in front of all of his friends to so fuck this bitch
>The party consists of five people, including me, being unintentionally sweeped into the game
>everyone else has good characters so I really don't mind
>she has a standard terrible sephiroth gary stu character
>she starts shipping both our characters together
>writes erotic fan fiction about our characters
>writes erotic fan fiction about ME and her character
>She's laughing her ass off
>I begin shitting my ass off
>Pele, god of the volcano, has claimed my rectum
>landwhale refuses to be in character the entire fucking session, plays on PSP and is a giant cunt
>literally berating her bf/my buddy infront of everyone when she has a bad roll or he says she can't do something absolutely retarded
>which is all the time of course
>fuckthisimdone
>One thing I remember very well is "YOU ONLY COME TO THIS SOCIETY BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU WILL FIND GUYS THAT CAN TOLERATE YOU LONG ENOUGH TO PUT THEIR DICK IN YOU!"
>which was true, bitch was being passed around like a bong by the more naive, younger members
>mfw
>>
>>45246805
op probably didn't know. they probably didnt know my little pony anything at the time. really the only reason anyone knows about it here is because globalbait15.
>>
>>45254778
try to find a game in ponyfinder. I'd be interested myself but I prefer to have fingers.
>>
>>45264018
>>who immediately started crushing on me
>>she also despises me
how tho
This whole story sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>45244035
kek, this is too funny

I'm reading this and the sheer confusion and loss for words this guy has just comes across too well.
>>
>>45264018

>One thing I remember very well is "YOU ONLY COME TO THIS SOCIETY BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU WILL FIND GUYS THAT CAN TOLERATE YOU LONG ENOUGH TO PUT THEIR DICK IN YOU!"

How did she react to this?
>>
>>45264172
>Hate and love at the same time
Sounds like the typical teenager to me.
>>
I've always had quite good experiences with women in my games, they've never been shit. Worst experience was I guess;

>New player from online community joins
>Known him for a long time but only just got him in this, turns out he did the same with a few years back.
>Puts effort into his character, writes down notes, remembers names and talks semi-in character
>Also really chill if people are messing about and can partake
>'Anon, can R (His girlfriend) join?'
>Spends the next few days making her character for her
>She arrives from London at his house night of the first game
>Arrives 50 mins late
>have to share mic and computer for the game
>have to go halfway through because of internet outage
>didn't turn up for weeks after that

Fucking annoyed, possibly the best player I would ever have.
>>
>>45264172

She was one of those skanks who treats guys like shit in general (especially me) but flirts like fuck when she's horny

>>45264497

Like I said, I don't remember.
>>
>>45264662
>Like I said, I don't remember.
Y'know, I wouldn't have doubted your story as much as these guys do just based on the original post, but THIS is dubious as hell. At least mention what happened next.
>>
>>45264786

Well I walked out, I just don't remember how she reacted. Probably not a full tantrum because I'd have remembered that. It was 13 years ago bruv.
>>
File: 1446072954293.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1446072954293.gif
2 MB, 750x750
That Girl might be a little too harsh for this story but it annoyed me a lot and it still has repercussions (at least for me) in the game to this day.

>player lets me know that her character is romantically interested in mine
>asks me if it's alright to proceed
>I don't outright say no but I make it clear that I'm extremely ambivalent about the idea
>nothing happens and I assume that's the end of it
>a while later it comes up again but this time in game and now requiring an immediate resolution
>without getting into specifics that would identify the players and the game, there were a lot issues orbiting the campaign that would've made this unpalatable
>this is on top of my personally not being a big fan of PC romances
>in the end, I stick to my guns but I'm forced to resolve things in a way that neither makes sense nor is satisfying

My biggest problem with that whole situation was there was no reasonable justification IC for my character to turn down the proposition, even if it was the right thing to do for OOC reasons. I felt like the unspoken social contract that players should play their characters credibly and not metagame was being used against me. All just so she could check off the plot points she already mapped out in her mind for her character.

I dunno.
>>
File: 34567890.png (23 KB, 580x50) Image search: [Google]
34567890.png
23 KB, 580x50
>>45248257
Christ, what I wouldn't give to have that happen to me.

It's even better considering I'm a filthy lil' macrophile.
>>
>>45265654

That was literally the vaguest greentext I've ever read. I think you sacrificed a potentially okay post in order to protect people who we don't care about and who'd likely never find this thread.
>>
>>45265654
>I'm forced to resolve things in a way that neither makes sense nor is satisfying
Anything this vague is inevitably going to be less satisfying than knowing what actually happened. The entire second half of your story is devoid of details. C'mon, Anon, give us the goods
>>
>>45265654
>no reasonable justification IC for my character to turn down the proposition

Why not? If you were playing a slut/manslut then that's your own fault, but if you were playing just a normal person then any old arbitrary reason will work. Just say the other PC reminds you of someone you hated when you were younger, or an old ex that you're still on bad terms with, or that you're prejudiced against people from X region or race.
>>
> running "classic game night" game with Basic D&D.
>group is 4 people, 3 were some good friends and a that girl.
>obviously never picked up the sheets I handed out nor the book I had. ( want to be am elf druid, asked why there is no good or evil alignments, what is this chart with attacks and save on it, stuff people who are new to D&D B/X game.)
>always on the phone with some one, either a friend, Dad, boyfriend, whatever.
>leaves halfway through it and doesn't come back.
>still plays in the pathfinder society though.
Nice girl, just kind of out their.
not really a that girl story.
>>
>>45253154
>>45253267
Yeah, is she single?
>>
>>45265654
So you compromised your principles because someone else was roleplaying? Are you sure you can't give even the slightest detail to make sense of this?
>>
>>45267482
Wait, no, he said he stuck to his guns.
>>
File: orbit.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
orbit.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>45265973
>>45265975
>>45265977
>>45267482
You're right lads. The original story was too vague to be worthwhile. I'll try again, although anything that follows might be obfuscation although I hope the important parts are clear.

>I'm playing an L5R game with my coworkers within the same division
>it's a longstanding game, we know each other well and forming an RPG group was how we found each other in the first place
>at the time, our division manager was going through a crisis, since corporate was in upheaval and put a lot of pressure on him
>he leaves and things are so fucked up that myself and another coworker have to pick up his responsibilities in the division
>this other coworker is the female player
>her friend had recently been sacked, so we were all feeling the pressure to say the least
>we work in a very competitive sector and obviously we want to make it through this with our jobs intact, so there's an understanding that we're all going to have each other's backs
>a while before this, the coworker let me know her character was romantically interested in mine
>I don't outright say no but I make it clear that I'm extremely ambivalent about the idea
>nothing happens and I assume that's the end of it
>after the old division manager leaves and the company's in flux, it comes up again with her character approaching mine for comfort
>our characters had been through a lot together, most recently being the abrupt disappearance of a beloved mutual mentor and the death of her character's friend
>if the events of work and game are starting to bleed together than you're getting it
>I was afraid the PC romance was her trying to signal me about the workplace situation
>I had no IC reason to reject her advance but I worried what the other players might infer

(1/2)
>>
File: 1454384017907.jpg (145 KB, 750x745) Image search: [Google]
1454384017907.jpg
145 KB, 750x745
>>45269041
You have to understand that when the old division manager left, that essentially put me and her in charge of other people's livelihoods. At work, everybody was only interested in covering their own ass but our game and our little group was like a port of calm in the storm. I was terrified the other players might've thought we were just going to look out for each other instead of the group as a whole. I'm sure this sounds like an overreaction but realize that with all the stress, none of us were in the best state of mind. Maybe that was why RPG night was so appealing.

2/2
>>
Only time I ever played with a girl I got involved in a bisexual threesome with her and her boyfriend, because I'm a faggot. Not NEARLY as much of a faggot as he was, though, because—Jesus Christ, the shit she had me do to him.
>>
>>45267330
Every girl like that is fat as all fuck, are you really that desperate
>>
>>45269041
>>45269191
That genuinely sucks anon, sorry you gotta go through stuff like that with all the insanity.
Hope it works out for you soon and everyone can just go back to normality.
>>
>>45239738

>Playing a campaign that started off as a one-shot but wound up continuing onward.
>We were a bunch of former slaves who managed to escape because the vampire we were transporting went on a rampage, and eventually became heroes for a pretty minor island.
>But we're big enough cheeses to have our own manor house with dedicated servants and a bucketload of magical protections, making it a non-obvious fortress.
>We were dungeon delving, searching for this major staff.
>Which was owned by a dragon.
>Who for some reason didn't want to part from his riches.
>We defeat the dragon, but we don't kill it, he manages to escape, and as a parting shot, hits her character with a very nasty curse, which causes her to start wasting away.
>We try to find a cure.
>We don't.
>We try to find a way to at least arrest the progress of the curse.
>That doesn't really work out so great either.
>Getting increasingly desperate.
>In this time, on our questing has attracted some enemies.
>IC, she decides that the only way out of her curse and eventual slow, lingering death is to become undead.
>Unfortunately, while she knows in theory how to become a liche, IC her character doesn't have the requisite knowledge.
>Secretly contacts the BBEG, offers to sell us out in return for the knowledge to become undead.
>Lowers the defenses of our manor, and BBEG personally shows up with some of his goons and kicks the crap out of the party, with her help.
>Of the 6 of us, we have one traitor, 3 dead, and only two of us barely make it out, without much more than our pajamas.
>Her character becomes an NPC whom we fight in a much later campaign.

It was very well done, if I say so myself, and engendered a few apologies for not saving her from this kind of choice.
>>
Found out 2 friends were big on dnd, we had little time thanks to work and schooling but they apparently kept the spirit going through roleplays on an online chat, all the DND material without the rolls, more focus on funny shenanigans and decent stories. What could go wrong?

Those Girls played the most goddamn Mary Sue characters I have ever seen. One was a paladin who was "rich beyond belief" and the other was a fighter who had the most cringe inducing edgey backstory and "muh mental problems". Did I also mention they were "undefeatable", even though omnipotent was the more appropriate word.

They were my friends though, and I tried to play along, really. Though whenever I wanted a moment of glory (an oracle of dreams is inside another character's dreams) they would instantly shaft me to the side because "that's not how it works".

There were also some really awkward moments when they would have their characters flirt and get reeeaally touchy with each other, these moments would last about 8 hours IRL.

Stopped showing up and they asked why. I tried to explain why playing Mary Sues are bad and how flirting with each other for 8 hours straight is awkward as fuck for the third person, but they would then they would say they were justified and I just didn't know enough about the "rules" and "their characters' stories".

Funny enough I found out some others in the group also got roped into the shit fest and we all had pretty much the same stories with varying degrees of Magical Realm (I got off easy apparently).

Haven't played with ca/tg/irls since then, although now I'm being put into a game with a player I managed to tick off in past games and his wife. So wish me luck /tg/! I'll be sleeping with teleport scrolls in the meantime.
>>
>>45270996
>these moments would last about 8 hours IRL.
How long are your sessions?!
>>
>>45270996
>sleeping with teleport scrolls in the meantime.
>implying you can read scrolls when you're asleep
>implying you'll have time to when you wake up
>not even temporary-engraving Elbereth on the square you sleep on
fault
>>
>>45250011
>>45251048
>>45251357
>>45253703
To be honest I have no idea where I heard that from. That said, it's still not a normal behavior. At least where I'm from none of the girls I've seen with what I guess Google says is called Puberphonia aren't huge weebs. Plus the voice sounds super forced.

Am I crazy? Has nobody else noticed this? Am I just going so autismal I'm seeing patterns where none exist? Please somebody confirm my ridiculous suspicions.
>>
>>45271156
It wasn't sessions so much but it was a roleplaying chat room we had. People would come in and post stuff as they pleased so it was kind of just always on, whenever we wanted join in we did.
>Otherwise I would have just killed myself

>>45271160
Maybe I'd learn the spells if I was actually a caster. Truth is I'm rolling a human commoner just to see how long I can survive.
>Dubs decides what I roll in the 2nd session
>>
>>45271470
Suspicion confirmed anon.

Unless I am one of them, trying to trick you.
>>
>>45269475
Go on...
What kind of player was she, how did they seduce you into it? I need to know, for reasons.
>>
>>45271508
Phew...?
>>
>>45254095
though that was kinda the point of said Dexter's lab episode
>>
>>45270425
Cuck detected
>>
>>45269041
Why didn't you bareback mating press creampie her dude
>>
>>45263710
>>always complaining bout ingame & real life stuff (eg. not enough spells, shoulder hurts, my sports team lost)

Fuck these people.
Fuck these people so hard.
>>
>>45258586
But Sailor Moon is dark as fuck. Granted the good guys always win in the end but there's death of loved ones, betrayal, sacrifice, envy, mental (and arguably) sexual corruption of children, etc.
>>
Persona campaing, this one girl was being kinda manipulative (I'm thinking of leaving the campaing!) Since she didn't get too much attention from the others. Me and another dude didn't even flynch at that and we all ended up talking it, saying she needed to get involved if she wanted attention.
Now she has her own subplot, NPCs which are mostly hostile or neutral to the rest, being friendly to her, and might get an unique power. Thanks GM
>>
>>45271519
She was the DM, actually. It was kind of obvious that they had some kind of kink relationship going on, because her boyfriend's character was constantly getting the short end of the stick. Plus he got captured by orcs twice and it was heavily implied they raped him.

Normally I'd duck out of a campaign like that, but she was a pretty damn good DM. She was an actor in some local productions, so all her characters had a lot of great personality and stuff. Plus, it was kind of hilarious seeing how angry he would get whenever something bad would happen. He was kind of a hotshot alpha type guy, which made it funnier.

So that goes on for a lone time. At some point they find out I'm a faggot, don't really remember how. Then she just texts me and says "Hey, would you fuck my boyfriend?"

I thought it was a joke. It wasn't. Next thing I know she's telling me to "hit the little bitch harder" as I'm balls deep. It kind of went to a weird place I didn't like very much. I guess they assumed that, since I said I'd done BDSM stuff before, that I was super into it and willing to go hardcore. Really, I'm not. I'm not even really a sadist, I've just had masochist boyfriends and learned the ropes that way. Normally I still have fun with it, but this time was different. Probably because I didn't really get a chance to hear him rave about how great it was afterwards, since I only saw him once a week, and he kept it on the down-low.

The group disbanded after they got married and moved. We keep saying we should start a Roll20 campaign, but I don't know if I want to.
>>
>>45253424
>She tries to convince the dragon to get all hopped up on coke and fuck.

This has to be one of the best sentences I have read in my entire life.
>>
>>45246573
I was the stereotypical "gets mad when anything bad happens" type. Glad I calmed down a lot. I don't know why emotions run higher for a made up character than they do for some other things but...they do. I'm not that bad anymore though.
>>
>>45239738
There will never be any more art of this girl.
>>
>>45274264
Not with that attitude there won't.
>>
>>45243140
Fuck roleplaying. I wanna roll some dice, use some tactics, and smash/blast some opponents.
>>
>>45273221
Thanks anon, sounds awkward for you, you should get back into it though.
>>
>>45261644
Had a DM try that shit on us, but we called her out on it.

>"Turns out all those Orcs you guys killed were just stealing so they could feed their tribe, you did horrible things to a group who were just trying to survive!"
>"Well yeah, none of our diplomacy or intimidate worked on them, and you kept having them jump us whenever we tried to sneak around. What were we supposed to do, ignore the goddamn kidnapped princess?"
>"...You guys just don't like that I'm not doing things like they normally are!"
>"You had one of the fucking Orcs set Rob's Cleric on fire! He's got third degree burns all over his chest!"
>"Nah I'm good man."
>"NO YOU'RE NOT ROB!"
>>
File: lovebombdiffusal.png (276 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
lovebombdiffusal.png
276 KB, 1600x1200
>>45253672
On a side note, I liked that picture, so I redrew it.
>>
File: Tzimisce as Fuck.jpg (281 KB, 912x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tzimisce as Fuck.jpg
281 KB, 912x1000
>>45248680
So she's fine, then, I guess.
>>
>>45261644
Happened to me once.

I ended up butchering the misunderstood kobolds to the last, making the dm rage like she never did before.
I only stopped when she started making the remaining kobolds invincibile and unkillable.
At that point she asked me why i did it and i answered "i was paid to save the girl, not to help some faggy sub-human abominations"
She, being the tumblrkin she is, absolutely raged against my supposed racism.
>>
>>45275257
That chair looks oddly fine with his situation
>>
>>45276264
I've had ERPs that ended like that, and all the players were, let's say, "Satisfied."
>>
>>45276264
He's probably glad to be his Mistress' chair, Anon. He lives to serve, after all.
>>
>>45276292
Gross
>>
>>45262739
Man, the whole point of the game is it was the character doing that fucked up shit. It's not condemning you, the player. Whether it's good or not is still up for debate, but the game wasn't attacking you personally. It was just a heart of darkness ripoff.
>>
>>45271470
My first girlfriend had been molested by half her family and outright raped early on. She´s very tall and thin, model style. Slightly iron board body, but that´s probably because underdevelopment due to a decade long anorexia. She´s got a nice voice too. On the high side, yeah, but not particularly remarkable.

Current girlfriend was molested several times when she was a child by random guys here and there. She´s got an average height and very nice proportions. She does have a higher voice than average, but it´s still within the normal range.
>>
>>45239738
She kidnapped a young halfling orphan who tried to pickpocket her and forced him to guide us around the city. Any time he tried to make a break for it, her wolf companion would terrorize him. She played dumb about why he'd be trying to get away from us. It was pretty funny.
>>
>>45276717
So. I guess we know what your type is.
>>
a second old story
>just started playing an RPG on Skype
>purely storytelling, no specific system
>several guys, one girl
>Introduction is basically a powerful monster captures us and to decide what to do with us (implying he would eat us, but of course clearly won't)
>One guy, a bounty hunter.
>"Nah, not tasty."
>Another guy, Dwarf Cleric.
>Necromancer.
>The girl's turn. (all speech from her now)
>"I'm a succubus."
>"Succubi eat human sperm."
>"I was working in a brothel."

For fuck's sake...
>>
>>45277184
Not all that hard to run into girls like that.
They respond very well to a combination approach of genuine sappy affection mixed with testosterone fueled abject lust.
Sorry, dear, what I really get off on is hearing you describe how you were raped and molested, then doing those things to you and watching you get off on it harder than anything else possible.
>>
>>45277184
>>45277374
What's a good name for someone who preys upon damaged goods or abandoned carcasses?

Salvager? Jackal?
>>
>>45277374
Yes. This. So much this.
The gentleman's fetish.

The best part is when they realize what's happening but can't resist and demand to do it more.
Beautiful.
>>
>>45277422
Ghoul.
>>
>>45277422
Amusingly enough, I do actually care about the girl, enough to dedicate my time and money to helping her.
My kink is unusual, but I have never done anything that was not willingly received, if not found pleasurable.
>>45277430
Exactly.
>>45277468
I have been called that before, actually, by a girl who realized what it was all about (because I told her plainly), but she admitted that despite her distaste for my particular predilection, she still loved me and wanted me in her life (and bedroom).
Ah, the human heart!
>>
>>45273221
>I'd done BDSM stuff before
>I've just had masochist boyfriends and learned the ropes
>learned the ropes
>>
>>45251756
no yeah i'd like to know more too
>>
>>45277523
Wait you ate her heart after that?
>>
>>45239738

I have a female player who is big, big on NTR. I don't even know why, it's a thing for her. In our last campaign, she fucked her fiancee's father and eventually hooked up with the older guy. Worse is that she's kind of influenced the other female players to play along similarly. It's appalling.

It's not even about being a whore, it's about picking what would cause the most emotional pain. She's a great RP'er, but that's always felt kind of unpleasant to me.
>>
>>45277593
Well duh. What did you think the endgame was? It's all about that heartmeat.
>>
Ours was

>Teehee, I'm a lesbian so don't get any ideas boys
>Oh, another girl came to the gathering? I'm going to be pouty and catty all night.
>I don't care if it's a three person group with no cleric, I want to be a bard
>Tee hee, all my characters are vehicles for (heterosexual) rape fantasies
>>
>>45275203
>adding more wires
You madman.
>>
>>45277651
>all my characters are vehicles for (heterosexual) rape fantasies
Elucidate me.
>>
>>45276717

I know it sounds horrible but I've dealt with so many manipulative attention-seeking girls with cluster B disorders that I tend to be really skeptical when I get the the "I was raped"/"I was molested as a kid" talk.
>>
>>45277670

>Bard had gender identity issues. Her father cut her hair short and raised her as a boy and diddled her.

>Noblewoman character whose husband used her as a baby factory. She was happy with three children so she'd get him drunk and give him handjobs, secretly take abortifacients, et cetera.

>Fishmalk who started as a trafficked Ukrainian prostitute
>>
>>45247307
I've heard about things like that. All my life I've been a little skinnier than most people, paler, and unable to concentrate. I think it's because I got fucked by a whole herd of horses when I was three. Now my ass is diamonds.
>>
>>45263216
Natural Irl yandere.
Sounds like dream come true.
If only she would have a creepy (and cute) laugh.
>>
File: assault goes badly.webm (3 MB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
assault goes badly.webm
3 MB, 1279x720
>>45264018
>obvious bullshit

>still, guy is cool as fuck

so, guys, when are we gonna form a tribe of neckbeards armed with cricket bats and sledgehammers and prowl the streets of modern liberal-land like the hordes of hyborea looking to smash in Tumblr hambeasts by the dozens and display their skulls from lampposts?
>>
File: 1417964120843.png (114 KB, 248x397) Image search: [Google]
1417964120843.png
114 KB, 248x397
Oh boy.

>playing d10 custom system with friends 'CPSP' [Cool People, Special Powers] where everyone has a 5 stat system, blablabla
>POINT BEING everyone had a power, which had limited uses based on its scope, and a ritual/reprisal they had to commit to recharge it
>Girl of the group rolls Lulu
>She likes league
>Lulu summons candy, in ranges/patterns/velocities of her choosing
>Lulu recharges her candy by dancing around someone who doesn't like her, singing obnoxiously
>Her friend, also a girl, plays a amazonian who canonically hates her, giving her an in for her dancing.
Several sessions later
>Karate Minion, the name I had on his character sheet, is tied to a chair in the base of the "heroes" after they captured him from a large scale battle.
>They need the coordinates to the underground bunker that THE TEAMS old questgiver is being held
>Karate Minion refuses, consequentially gets smacked around to low hp, continues to refuse.
>Here comes Lulu.
"You bullies! You need to be nicer. -I- will show him we can be friends! Now -GET OUT-!"
>This girl could have been a voiceactor for some cartoon show, btw. She did a great job voicing this character. Nasally child soprano and all.
>Group wants to go recon their defenses in the city. I tell them a detailed five-star sweep will take 6 days.
>They go, and arrive. Girl IRL whispers her plan in my ear. Put on my best poker face.
>The group arrives back into their lair to hear Lulu's recharging song, which is a sort of impromptu 'ring around the rosie' with lyrics she makes up on the spot to fit the situation.
>"Bad guy made of big stuff, always thing yer so tough! Give me the answers, give me the answers, give em NOW!"
>Party hears wailing and sobbing over Lulu's song.
>Karate minion is sitting in his own respective pile of feces and vomit. His eyes are bloodshot, pastel and neon colors are smeared on his face and clothes. His teeth are caked in crystalline sugar. His tongue is bleeding raw.
>>
>>45278719
Party leader is the first to find the strength to talk. The party at the table are also beside themselves IRL.
>"What the HELL is this! Lulu!?"
>"Hehe! Kevin and I are -FRIENDS NOW-!"
>This ellicits a "AAAAAAAAAAAAUUU!" From the bound minion, who starts dry heaving.
>Lulu bounces in front of him. "Here ya go, mister! Time for your vitamiiins!"
>Karate minion Kevin starts thrashing in his chair, like someones waving a hot iron at his eyes.
>Lulu puts her hand over his mouth. The crackling of her magic is coupled with a ghostly "YAAAAY" of a thousand childrens elation
>Candy of every sort starts pouring into this mouth, clacking loudly against his teeth and face.
>Kevin continues screaming, finally passing out after vomitting again.
We rolled for the results. It had been six days. Lulu later admitted that he had given her the information.

On the second day.

The rest was just for fun. Because they were best friends.
>>
>>45278692
The same time you shave your neckbeard. So never.
>>
>>45277651
But bards are a respectable choice for a three person party. They take the rogue slot, and also have spell casting.
>>
>>45271487
You don't have to be a caster to scratch a name on a rock, anta baka
>>
>>45276717
>was raped and molested

Said every girl ever.
>>
>>45251028
Dead Space campaign? Like the video game?
Do they have an official system or is it some homebrew stuff?
>>
>>45278511
kek
>>
>>45277638
I guess I am still a neophyte when it comes to romance and matters of the heart.
>>
>>45278719
>>45278771
Sounds like a great group and a fun game.

IGN? :^)
>>
>>45277651
Is this all one person? A lesbian who hates other women but still wants to live out heterosexual rape fantasies? AND A MUSICIAN?!
>>
>>45278692
I don't know what's going on in this .webm but those guys suck at throwing. They need, like, baseball in their country. And hot dogs. And Democracy. Fireworks. Cheap, unsatisfying beer. Maybe some other, more exciting sports to watch while drinking cheap, unsatisfying beer so you forget how unsatisfying it is. And wet t-shirt contests.
>>
>>45239738
She was a "Lel, so random XD" Druid, we actually had two druids. She picked orphan as a backstory and thus got a tiny mouse-friend. She proceeds to play the game as a Chaotic Evil when she's picked Lawful Good, and always slaughtered innocents, and wanted to be the center of attention, like creating a whole storyline based around her. I was a half-orc bard who had picked up a wife and goblin friend by chance, guess who also needed more companions?
>>
>>45278719
>>45278771

Jumpin' jeepers!
>>
File: 1435098891488.png (82 KB, 646x152) Image search: [Google]
1435098891488.png
82 KB, 646x152
>>45278719
>Bad guy made of big stuff
>>
>>45277543
kekekek
>>
>>45275203
I like the original for the charm its kind of shitty art adds, but I like your version too
>>
>>45278719
>>45278771
What became of Karate Minion Kevin after his friendly fun week?
>>
>>45279347
I had him premiere a month or so later as a cashier at a store the party was buying supplies from. He saw Lulu and passed out on the spot.

He contracted type two diabetes.
>>
>>45279386
I just burst out laughing remembering one last detail. I remember Lulu's player asking.

>'So I know this is a antique shop, but is there a tip jar!'
"Uhh idk lets see" *coin flip*
>Yep. It has a cat face drawn on it in marker. The cat seems pleased to meet you.
"Awww!"
"I fill the jar with Candy so Kevin doesn't get grumpy!"
>>
>>45279386
I am laughing and crying.
>>
>>45279443
>>45279386
Amazing.
>>
>>45246573
To be fair my favorite character is a gay man, but is much too involved with being a fucking MAGE to care about getting ass. My other characters are either straight or married so that never comes up and I don't get to be "That Girl."
>>
>>45279148
Just put some A1 on it man
>>
>>45276292
I would like to hear more

>>45277422
I'd say vulture or ghoul

>>45279443
Best player
>>
3/4 people I'm DMing this month for a new session are women

I've never played D&D/rp with women (They are quite a cool bunch, 2 mothers, too)

How fucked am I?
>>
>>45281814
Depends on the women and the social order. If we are able to get along or there is a clear alpha bitch we should be good.
>>
>>45281814
On a scale to milf to soccer, how mom are they?
>>
>>45281939
Shouldn't the GM be the alpha bitch?
>>
>>45279186
where did you get that she was a musician?
>>
>>45282064
Only if the Gm is female. Females tend to have their own internal social cues, and it does translate over to the table, males aren't part of that pecking order. If the women have known each other for a while the status quo will be in place already. If they are new except some passive aggressive water testing before they either settle into a social groove with each other. At worse you will have a fight, at that point just don't get involved unless it becomes disruptive to game.
>>
File: 4262-24503-8554.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
4262-24503-8554.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>45248257
...you're dating her now?

... ...has she made you a sissy yet?
>>
File: JQudRtj.png (443 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
JQudRtj.png
443 KB, 540x720
>>45277184
>>45277422
I-I had no idea they had this kind of baggage

I´m a decent guy, I just have weird luck

Both are totally into being dominated, though. The rule checks in.
>>
>>45282431
>that zipper
for what purpose
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.