[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png (1 MB, 1535x1744) Image search: [Google]
Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png
1 MB, 1535x1744
The continuing adventures of an anon and his demon-trainer vampire.

twitter:https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

I'm feeling a little peckish, so updating might be slow and spotty.

ENTERING ABDIEL MODE

You enter Sibella's mind. You merge her ectoplasma field with Anon's with you yourself serving as the link and barrier between the two.

You fly into her, flaming sword drawn, and seemingly vanish.

Normally a mind is not this well organized. Normally you have to command your surroundings to present themselves to you as something sensible.

But Sibella's mind is hardly ordinary. You don't have to do any commanding. You aren't even sure if your commands would be obeyed.

You are standing in the middle of an ornate room. Red and gold curtains surround orange windows. Columns of light filter through the windows and fall to rest on intricate solar patterned rugs. A fireplace crackles flickering with all the colors of your surroundings.

Everything feels warm and inviting. And very sunny.

-cont
>>
File: sibella quest has come.png (308 KB, 379x479) Image search: [Google]
sibella quest has come.png
308 KB, 379x479
>>45235354
P R A I S E
>>
Oh thank goodness I thought there wasn't gonna be a thread tonight.
>>
File: Tasty.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Tasty.gif
1 MB, 320x240
TIME FOR ANGEL/VAMPIRE WARS
>>
So are you rolling among the ars goetia demons for ours, SQ?
Because there are some that are apparently good with familiars, is there any chance we could get one?
Or would that not be ok for someone in our line of work?

I just want a pet to get another counterpoint to Sibella with her bat
>>
SQ, I remember you liking Digimang and the spider... seems things are going serious there, in case you missed that quest.
>>
>>45235354
>continue

Sibella sits in a large and terribly comfortable chair. Its cushions are a deep crimson color and its arms and legs are made of brilliant gold. On a little wooden table next to her a glass bell jar buzzes with a teeming mass of ugly black flies. In her lap a ball of floating water sits on her lap. She pets it like a loyal dog as it reflects the warm colored light. Its skin lights up like the ocean at sunset.

You recognize the water and the jar by their smell. Focalor and...Beelzebub.

You nearly drop your sword seeing him subdued and brought low.

You expected a pitched battle with the demon lord Beelzebub, prince of lies and filth. You expected a chaotic whirling maelstrom of psychic combat with the stakes no less than the soul of your friend.

You didn't expect a lady's parlor.

Sibella is also completely nude for what its worth. You know that sometimes a person assumes a shape in the mindscape to make themselves feel (and thus become) more powerful. You expected Sibella might have imagined herself as a giant, monstrous bat.

But she is simply herself. Just naked. She must have incredible willpower and confidence if her dream-armor is simply her own body.

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO, IF ANYTHING?
>>
>>45235540
Maybe say hello and ask Sibella if she's doing ok, before we bring up how we were hoping she'd be willing to come back to reality?
>>
>>45235540
"Been busy haven't you?"
"Did Beelz drive you batty?"
Try not to stare at her body
>>
>>45235354

Alright! Good to have this up and ready to go!

Hope you don't feel too battered from last weekends /wqdt/, know that I and others appreciate your work.

As always, here is our list of bonuses. Guess I'll have to add a Fo and Bee column soon.

>>45099307
Since I couldn't post my thoughts from last week.

>Winnie Fighting styles?
>Hung Fut for Power
>Drunken Boxing for Agility and general wiliness
>American Wrestling both practical and WWE style for flair, grapples and specials.

Over time she can learn other things like Capoeria for jumping, or whatever special werewolf fighting styles she may have or could learn.

>Team up with BF?
Well why not, right?

>Catgirl named Charlotte
My inner /sp/ wants her to be a Bobcatgirl then. Otherwise, I'm still partial to Annabelle

>Training
I'm not against training both really.

>Rooting
Play no sides, root for both, be happy for winner, console the loser.

>Elsa Anon's friends.
I'm not going to lie, they are both pretty great, though I lean towards that weird posse of Mermaid, Plant Monster and Poltergeist, but I am also okay with those cyber people.

>>45235540
I um...I came here as fast as I could to help you, but this...is not what I expected...
>>
>>45235540
>Look at Sibella
>Really look at her
>Realize that we have no chance of keeping SQ Anon away from her, much less winning the SQ Anon bowl ourselves
>Die a little inside
>>
>>45235587
Ahem, here is our list of archives...
>>
Getting a lunch/dinner/breakfast. Will be back.
>>
>>45235587
>>45235606
We also need one for Anon's demon, so might be best to wait with adding these two until later?
>>
File: high impact sexual violence5.jpg (49 KB, 600x632) Image search: [Google]
high impact sexual violence5.jpg
49 KB, 600x632
>>45235540
"Hey, you, uh, need any help? I thought you might need help, but if you've got everything handled, I can just, uh, pop out and tell them you're fine."

>But she is simply herself. Just naked. She must have incredible willpower and confidence if her dream-armor is simply her own body.
>Abby's face when she realizes it's just because Sibella is incredibly lewd.
>>
>>45235650
Oh I will, I just post the Advantages/Disadvantages list at the start of the thread in case something pops up.
>>
File: phanty with shadow IS FOR PURE.jpg (45 KB, 800x646) Image search: [Google]
phanty with shadow IS FOR PURE.jpg
45 KB, 800x646
>>45235663
>Nudity in spiritual form is a sign of confidence, willpower and/or lewdness
>Phantasma is a ghost (or something similar) made of ectoplasm; physical soul. She is constantly in a "mindscape shape".
What are the odds she's wearing nothing under that?
>>
>>45235663
I have to say that I love Sibella being confidently lewd, best development yet
>>
>>45235808
Well, she is a Vampiress...it's definitely one of those archetypes. Why not play up to it right?

>>45235769
Counterpoint, she's always wearing her usual outfit, does that mean she actually ISN'T confident? I mean, we've seen a few cracks in the armour before.
>>
>>45235540
>Queens boudoir
kek

alright
"I came to help, but it looks like you got matters in hand."
"Hey, nice decor."
>>
File: holy shit.gif (2 MB, 310x176) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.gif
2 MB, 310x176
>mfw sqanon realizes he is jumping off the pages his favorite shitty vampire romance series by calling Sibella Bella.

also lucky is that red shirted video game version of shaggy from Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
>>
>>45235876
I'm sure she would wear something regardless of what her form should be just for the sake of not being naked outside any private lady's parlor.
Plus I'm sure that despite however high her confidence or willpower stats are, she's not confident enough in "that way", as in, she may not be a nudist. Not full-time, at least. It would make working with the police chief and interrogating puppy skinners a little awkward.
As for the "few cracks in the armour", those actually confuse me a little. If she's not only immortal but at the elder god levels of power that we've been led to believe, then I don't see how she could be anything but overwhelmingly confident in everything. But she's not. There has to be some reason for this.
Maybe she's more concerned about others? Being that powerful doesn't help protect your friends if they're away; something that's been made painfully clear to us. Or maybe it's more to do with matters that power levels mean nothing with? Maybe she's just not used to having friends that are still alive, or had a really bad break up with Lucifer, or something more personal like that.

By the way, I love how this universe and story is all set up in a way that we can seamlessly post and reply to lewd jokes, lore discussion, character discussion, and lewd lore and character discussion.
>>
>>45236353
Man, that edit is wonderful!

In all seriousness though,There are a few thinga we do know. In theory the theme of PQuest is idenetity. Hilariously enough, despite our failures, it likely still will be, as we now have our own identity issues. The thing that sticks out to me is when she talked about "ghost birth" the description is so detailed that I can't not think that she is talking about herself here. Is it a question that she actually doesn't know who she is? Or I suppose, more importantly, who she was? You may also be on the track with issues like protecting friends, the fact that she is more or less immortal and everyone else she knows is decidedly more so. We know she also craves to have a physical relationship, perhaps there is something to be said about that as well.

I too, also share your amusement at how we seemingly have a way ti be serious and incredibly silly all in the span of one post. We've come a long way. Makes me super excited for Winnie Quest II when the tone of the first is more or less shattered with what we have now...while still being lewd.
>>
File: harem protagonist.gif (187 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
harem protagonist.gif
187 KB, 200x200
>>45236842
Speaking of Winnie Quest 2 and the lewd jokes being actually valid points in lore, one thing I kind of hope doesn't become an actual thing is WQ Anon's harem.
There's been a lot of stuff going around about him having sex with every female character and other ridiculous stuff, and I'll admit I've made a lot of jokes about it too and I will probably continue to do so.
But I really don't want that to be what he actually ends up doing. I actually really like the budding relationship with Winnie. I want more focus on the two of them, and I think adding a an actual sex harem to that would kind of ruin it.
I'd still be on board on him having a "harem anime protagonist" kind of thing going in, in that White Fell and other off-brand spooky waifus flock to him for whatever reason. Could have some good, funny bits. As long as he would stay loyal to Winnie. There actually was one point of Winnie Quest, around the end, where she expressed concern about leaving Anon alone with maid White Fell.
>>
>>45235950
Oh fuck I never made that connection
>>
>>45235560
>>45235583
>Sibella! Are you okay?

"Oh." Sibella says noticing you. "This isn't one of your illusions is it Bee?" She says sternly to the bell jar full of flies. "It can't be. She's clothed."

"Uh..." the demon prince mutters with all his tiny mouths. "Yes actually. She's one of my illusions. She's here to destroy you! To undermine your self-confidence! The only hope for you is to fight her!"

Sibella frowns. "Now I know she's real. Welcome to the Qu-I mean, welcome to...well, to the me." Sibella greets you warmly.

>Been busy?

"Oh dear, you have no idea. My latest pet has been quite the handful. But I believe I have him under control now."

>Did Beelz drive you batty?

"His name is Bee now."

Beelzebub screams in a tiny, angry voice.

"He showed me...rather rude images. I'm sure you understand. Lord of lies and all that."

"You! Abdiel of the Seraphim!" Bee yells. "Know you that this proud succubus seeks to rut with your noble sword, to steal him away from you, to-"

Sibella flicks the glass. The flies disperse and settle silently "See what I mean? Very. Very rude."

DO WE ASK HER MORE ABOUT WHAT BEE SAID?

>>45235587
>spoiler
I'm just glad my Metal Knight quest idea got some attention. Who knew that Madoka was such a touchy subject?

>>45235594
You look at Sibella. You look her all over from her flowing hair to her curling, red-painted toes.

She has a perfect body. There's no need for her to resort to affection in the mindscape. She looks just as good outside it.

She could pass for an angel if only she had wings. Her body has a pleasing mathematical quality to the proportions from her slender waist to her ample bosom all covered in smooth, flawless purple skin.

For a moment, just a moment, you think about Anon. He's usually so nervous around attractive females. You remember how he could only stutter when the co-eds clung to him for safety that one time the two of you cornered the Mardi Gras Slasher outside New Orleans.

-cont
>>
>>45237091
>DO WE ASK HER MORE ABOUT WHAT BEE SAID?
Nah, leave it be; lord of lies and all that.
>>
>>45237128
This. He'd say anything to create chaos. That's how devils are after all.
>>
>>45237091
>DO WE ASK HER MORE ABOUT WHAT BEE SAID?
Nah, it's good for now.

Metal knight? Tell me more.
>>
>>45237091
Not sure I'm liking where this scene looks to be going.
Hope it isn't something that makes people feel bad for Abby.
>>
>>45237193
But people should feel bad for Abby. She's the best girl that never wins.
>>
>>45237235
Not in agreement that she's the best girl.
>>
>>45237091
well it seems like Abby would be at the very least curious about that last comment, it not really something that can easily be ignored.
>>
>>45237091
We're an adorably ignorant angel.
We have to ask what this "rutting with swords" nonsense is about.
>>
>>45237259
It is when it comes from a liar.
>>
>>45237091
So I hope the response to this >>45235594 won't be an attempt at making anyone biased.
>>
>>45237091
Ask about the rude images
>>
>>45237308
>Sexually Oblivious Angel: Did he show you pictures of his middle finger? Mean comics about you?
>>
>>45237303
You'll just have to live with other people deciding for themselves.

I don't think OP could muster anything more heartbreaking than what was already posted that would sway convinced fanboys either way.
>>
Why do people want to ask?
>>
>>45237364
Sure they can do that, but I'd feel much better if there wasn't constant attempts at trying to guilt people into voting a certain way.
>>
>>45237369
Because I want Oblivious Angel and Lewd Vampire to have discussions like this. It'll be great.
>>
>>45237336
Yeah I like this
>>
>>45237427
It would be pretty cute, in a kind of "when two people feel special things for each other..." way.
>>
>>45237091
>cont

It's...strange that he's so cool and collected around Sibella.

It's strange. But you can't justify to yourself why his calm makes you feel so uneasy so you put it out of your mind.

>>45235521
Oh man, I'm not sure if I missed the last thread or not. What happened?

>>45235463
Almost wasn't. My serial killer seminar is draining the hell out of me. I thought I was a desensitized anon who had seen it all but yesterday's lecture on child killers really bummed my day.

>>45235498
We're going to do a d72 roll and damned be the consequences!

>>45235587
>Bobcatgirl

...maybe...

>Annabelle
She can have more than one name considering she wants to distance herself from her zombie summoning relatives

>>45235663
>Can I just, uh, pop out and tell them you're fine?

"Sure, sure. I'm almost done uh, negotiating with Bee here."

"She threatens me with slavery and death! Dear sweet, eternally kind sister please save me from this mad witch!"

WHAT DO WE SAY TO BEE?

"Uh, by the way. I'm...alright out there, aren't I? I mean no one is putting clown makeup on me are they? Winnie and Phanty did that to me once when I was exploring my mindscape with Tanis back when we were schoolgirls."

DO WE TELL HER THAT SHE'S STARING OFF INTO SPACE WITH A GOOFY GRIN ON HER FACE?

>>45236353
>>45236842
BIG SPOILERS Phanty is a whole ectoplasma ball of issues. Note how she has little difficulty engulfing traffic with herself but has difficulty making her skin feel "real".

Think of the world as a glass she's trying to fill with herself, which in this metaphor is an ocean.

She has trouble with what in kabbalah is termed "tsimtsun".
>>
>>45237303
>>45237193
>>45237235
>>45237253
>>45237364
>>45237399

Don't worry, its not my intention to guilt trip anyone to vote for Abby. I hope that the last thread made that clear. Sibella is not a bad person for wanting Anon.

Sometimes friends break the hearts of their friends without meaning to be mean or cruel. That's just life.
>>
>>45237399

Well, you can always pretend you root for the other girl and be really obnoxious about it to make people vote differently. Or you can samefag, that always works.
>>
Let's all just calm down here.

>>45237561
>Almost wasn't. My serial killer seminar is draining the hell out of me. I thought I was a desensitized anon who had seen it all but yesterday's lecture on child killers really bummed my day.
Jeez, that sounds awful.
Hope you can struggle through it.
>>
>>45237561
>WHAT DO WE SAY TO BEE?
"I'm certain you were doing far worse things, or at least planning to."

>DO WE TELL HER THAT SHE'S STARING OFF INTO SPACE WITH A GOOFY GRIN ON HER FACE?
Say that she is just staring off into space smiling.
No need to embarrass the poor girl by saying it's goofy or anything.
>>
So I'm not the only one who doesn't really get some of these stranger concepts that Phanty is dealing with and such, right?
>>
>>45237726
Here

>>45237561
>WHAT DO WE SAY TO BEE?
Maybe we could bring up how he lied and said we were an illusion and she should fight us?
>>
>>45237128
>>45237156
>>45237179
>Leave it bee

>>45237259
>>45237260
>>45237308
>>45237336
>>45237450
>>45237474
>Did he show you pictures of his middle finger? Mean comics about you?

You know to be on guard when the lord of lies speaks. He lives to destroy friendships.

"Oh Abby..." Sibella stands up; letting Focalor drift off to the side. She walks over to you in her usual, graceful manner almost like gliding. "He showed me things to make me think that I wasn't a good person." Sibella wraps her arms around your shoulders and intimately locks eyes with you.

"He does that." You reply. "Beelzebub has hates order and peace. He's been like that ever sense he fell from his position as a Bael. He lost his order and peace and wants to make sure others do as well."

"Abby...thanks for coming to rescue me." Sibella says. "There aren't many people that would do that for me."

"Winnie would." You say. "Anon would. Benny would. I think...no, I know Costilla would as well."

"A select few." Sibella says. "And I cherish each and every one of them."

"I am a guardian angel." You say humbly. "I exist to protect."

"YOU EXIST TO BE DELUDED! SHE FOOLS YOU! SHE IS A MANIPULATOR, LIAR AND PREDATOR!" Bee rages.

"There's no need to silence you." Sibella says. "She trusts me. Not you. Never you."

-cont
>>
>>45237561
>Say "Sibella is a good and kind young woman. It is better you be left in her service and made to do good rather than let you simply roam wild... Bee."
>Don't tell her about the cute look on her face.
Abby can assume its her focussing face.
>>
>>45237561
>WHAT DO WE SAY TO BEE?

you seem to have me confused with someone who would actually fall for that.

>DO WE TELL HER THAT SHE'S STARING OFF INTO SPACE WITH A GOOFY GRIN ON HER FACE?

absolutely
>>
Not saying we can do it now, obviously, but I think we've got an in for turning Bee fully loyal.
Namely, we're a way towards getting back to being Bael.
>>
>>45237804

What are you thinking of that would make you that happy?
>>
>>45237858
Incidentally, may I just say that I'm really looking forward to this Sibella plotline?
Turning a demon back into a being of some sort of nobility and order, I think it'll be great.

Enjoying it even more than the upcoming meeting of Sibella's family (who I hope we can make super-jealous).
>>
>>45237561
"Sibella, I'm not going to lie to you, you've got a fairly silly smile on your face outside. Are you thinking of something funny here?"
>>
>>45237004
I am actually with you on this one anon, I would rather that she just has a "pack", you know like the shonen battle series we are becoming and Anon is a part of that pack. They fight for each other and heaven help you if you wrong any of them.

I too remember that Winnie is concerned about us being alone with White Fell, though. So we should keep it with the two of them. And if people truly want harem. For god's sake make sure you win Winnie first. This will end in bloody noses and bitter tears otherwise.

>>45237561
That moment when people want to play with her tail and it is a stub.

>say face
You are smiling. We were worried it was Bee doing something terrible to you.
>>
>>45237791
>I think...no, I know Costilla would as well
Sibella did save Costilla's life so I'd certainly hope so!
>>
>>45237561
>Oh man, I'm not sure if I missed the last thread or not. What happened?
Did you read the pastebin?
>>
Man, Abby's gonna be great for aftercare whenever Anon and Sibella do their dom-sub thing.
>>
>>45237791
>cont

"Abby...there are things I want to...need to talk to you about..."

"SHE WANTS YOUR HUMAN! THE ONE CALLED ANON! SHE LUSTS AFTER HIM WITH SUPERNATURAL VIGOR!"

"...I'm not going to hide it." Sibella says gravely to the demon prince. "I refuse to hide what I am."

Oh.

Oh...you think you understand now. She is interested in Anon...romantically.

That's uh...uh....

"I love him Abdiel. But now is not the time nor the place to talk about it."

Yeah...what she said.

You've known Anon's lustful eye to sometimes fall upon an attractive form. He has books after all. It's one of his faults.

But you've never known someone to want him.

You feel confused. And deep inside you a very un-angelic feeling gnaws at you.

Is this what they call jealousy?

"Abby..." Sibella says helping you focus with a shake of your shoulders. "I will never, ever lie to you." She says earnestly; desperately. "Even if it hurts you I won't lie to you."

"SHE IS A LIAR AND YOU ARE FOOL! SHE WILL CARRY HIM OFF FROM YOU! YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!"

The sound of his buzzing is like a windstorm. But you keep your focus and attention on the warm, dark eyes in front of you.

"Talk to him. Please." Sibella asks. "Keeping secrets from each other will destroy us. I've seen it happen with my own family."

You nod. It's really all you can do.

>>45237179
In a nutshell we're a soldier in soft-post apocalyspe America who got his hands on an experimental mech suit. We travel around in a transforming car mech down the highways of America trying to find something worth fighting for.

I pitch it as a combination of The Once and Future King and ancient Knight Errant tales with 60's/70's existential road films like Easy Rider, Vanishing Point, and Two Lane Blacktop.

>>45237682
>Hope you can struggle through it

I'm making it. These threads help a lot.

When I went in I thought the content warning on the syllabus was just one of those namby pamby "trigger warning" deals. I was wrong.
>>
>>45238236
>"SHE IS A LIAR AND YOU ARE FOOL! SHE WILL CARRY HIM OFF FROM YOU! YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!"
Well at least now we know this won't happen, since Bee said it.
So that's something at least?
>>
>>45238236
>mech
>transforming cars
pls, I need it. Maybe as an in between these arcs.
>>
>>45238236
Like a jank, post-apocalyptic henshin heroe? But with ultraviolence?

Also, wow, Bella leaping straight to love. They're going to be a cute couple.
>>
>>45237561
>Big Spoiler
That first lewd scene will be adorable. Its all going to be about touch and stuff. Imagining her trying to make her clothing real, not to mention her body, so Anon can remove it is just incredibly cute to me right now.

>>45238236
>Struggling through.
We will be there for you Anon, even into Wendigo hours!
>>
>>45238442
One step at a time, anon.
any steps at all for Phantynon would be a miracle
>>
>>45238478
>spoiler
Why must you hurt us so.
god help me I chuckled
>>
>>45237726
>>45237804
>>45237796

>I'm certain you were doing far worse things, or at least planning to. Neither or us are fools Beelzebub. Sibella keeping you can only have good influence on you. Bee.

He roars. And Sibella lets him just to show that words cannot separate the two of you.

"SHE DREAMS OF HOLDING HIM, OF MAKING LONG, PASSIONATE LOVE TO HIM. AND IN THOSE DREAMS YOU ARE NOWHERE!"

You hug Sibella close. Whatever feelings are at stake here you know that between the two of you lies an unbreakable feeling of friendship.

This bond will not break no matter how the demon raves.

Bee sees the two of you embrace and goes ballistic. All pretense is abandoned.

"I WILL KEEP YOU BOTH IN CHAINS SHACKLED TO MY THRONE! YOU WILL BOTH BE THE JEWELS OF MY HAREM AND COMPETE FOR MY AFFECTIONS!"

"Abby..." Sibella says tenderly squeezing you. Her warm body snuggles against your soft feathers. "I'm so sorry if I've hurt you. I don't want to ever hurt you."

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?

OR END SCENE?

>>45238306
If Sibella wins the Anonbowl she isn't going to spirit him away to some dark castle in Eastern Europe. She wants to be friends with Abby.

>>45238324
High speed highway duels between bipedal robots that sometimes shift into car form. Most have swords. And some have capes.

It's going to be awesome.

>>45238383
Easy Rider if Captain America was also Gawain. Our sword is a transforming car.

>ultraviolence
Blood and motor oil will both be used liberally.
>>
>>45238591

"Thank you for being so forthright, Sibella. That gives you credit."
grit teeth. "Don't worry about me, I'm an angel. I'm not easily hurt."
>>
>>45238591
"Y-you too." *Awkward pause while still hugging* End scene.

>Metal Knight
That sounds so rad.
>>
>>45238684
Oh wait and supporting this.
>>
>>45238591
end scene
>>
>>45238591
>END SCENE
something something you wouldn't be able to hurt me so easily something if you do I will always forgive you that's why we're friends something scene change

>If Sibella wins the Anonbowl she isn't going to spirit him away to some dark castle in Eastern Europe. She wants to be friends with Abby.
I don't see that these are mutually exclusive, as long as Abby gets to come with.
>>
>>45238591
>"Anon and I will...talk... He is very important to me and I... wish to better know my place in his life, if you so desire to be a part of it."
>>
>>45238684
some more support for this.
>>
>>45238591
>Sibella doesn't want to hurt us
I trust you, Sibella. I thank you, sincerely
>>
>>45238591
>"SHE DREAMS OF HOLDING HIM, OF MAKING LONG, PASSIONATE LOVE TO HIM. AND IN THOSE DREAMS YOU ARE NOWHERE!"
Well in Sibella's defense it'd be kinda weird to dream about your friend being there in such a situation.

>If Sibella wins the Anonbowl she isn't going to spirit him away to some dark castle in Eastern Europe. She wants to be friends with Abby.
Yeah but now Abby should know as well.
>>
>>45238093
Truthfully? He considers Sibella apart of his Catholic murder squad family now. But good luck getting him to show it.

>>45237754
That's perfectly alright anon. As the link between Elsa Quest, Sibella Quest, and Tanis Quest Elsa, Michael, and T-Anon are going to have a Quest-talk about ghosts and gods and whatnot.

>>45237858
>>45237920

I'll be honest. I stole the idea from SMT 2 where you're able to turn Astaroth back into Ishtar.

>>45237923
>pack haram

Winnie would be totally down for multi-player fun as long as she's the only "Alpha" in your life. So remember, Winnie comes first.

>Win Winnie first
She's more or less already won. We would have gotten lucky that night if we weren't surprised by sudden wendigo mud wrestling action.

A major portion of part 2 is going to deal with getting her family to accept us after all.

>Stubby little tail

She worries that she's rather "small" in this regard compared to other catgirls and feels bad that Benny can't play with her tail like he could if she was another breed

>>45238128
We have pastebin?

>>45238136
>aftercare
She's going to be great at it.

>>45238684
>>45238729
>>45238789
>That gives you credit.

"Thank you for believing me" Sibella says gratefully.

>Don't worry about me. I'm an angel. I'm not easily hurt.

Sibella squeezes you. "You may be an angel, but you're also my friend. And I don't want you to be hurt at all. And I'm sorry that you are."

>Face

"You know. We should hurry back now. Now that I think of it you did sort of have a pleased look on your face. Were you thinking about...?"

Sibella nods, almost guilty.

You sigh unintentionally. "That's fine. We're work things out." You smile. "I know we can!"

Sibella returns the smile as the mindscape starts to shimmer and melt. "I know to."

The last thing in the mindscape you see are Sibella's eyes. They are hopeful and kind.

And very, very beautiful.

You shiver a little thinking of their beauty.
>>
>>45239143
I AM MASTER OF SPOILERS!

>>45238128
We have pastebin?

>>45238136
>aftercare
She's going to be great at it.

>>45238684
>>45238729
>>45238789
>That gives you credit.

"Thank you for believing me" Sibella says gratefully.

>Don't worry about me. I'm an angel. I'm not easily hurt.

Sibella squeezes you. "You may be an angel, but you're also my friend. And I don't want you to be hurt at all. And I'm sorry that you are."

>Face

"You know. We should hurry back now. Now that I think of it you did sort of have a pleased look on your face. Were you thinking about...?"

Sibella nods, almost guilty.

You sigh unintentionally. "That's fine. We're work things out." You smile. "I know we can!"

Sibella returns the smile as the mindscape starts to shimmer and melt. "I know to."

The last thing in the mindscape you see are Sibella's eyes. They are hopeful and kind.

And very, very beautiful.

You shiver a little thinking of their beauty.

...Are her eyes prettier than your own? Why does that matter to you?

Anon probably thinks she has pretty eyes...

Fortunately you stop thinking such strange thoughts as reality settles in.

A crowd has gathered around Sibella. The Black Falcon, Commissioner Ray and several armed men, your friends, and now three new and strange figures...

RETURNING TO ANON MODE
>>
>>45239143
http://pastebin.com/AvWfLEqh
>>
>>45239232
Can we spend some style points to be really awesome, assuming these are sibella's family?
>>
>>45239276
das fuqin lood
>>
>>45239143
>Costilla spoiler
Clearly someone will say something mean to Sibella when no one else but him is around, she'll try and play it off - and then he enters luchador mode and beats the fuck out of them.
>>
>>45239329
Spider girl is best girl.
>>
>>45239376
I never said nothin to the contrary
>>
>>45239376
Glasses close behind.

Eva can get tentacled.
>>
>>45239326
Oh, we're gonna.
>>
ENTERING ANON MODE

"It's been almost a minute." Black Falcon says uneasily. "I've read that a minute could mean they're preoccupied with the demon somehow."

"Or it could mean that they're just talking idiot." The cat hisses at her owner and operator.

"Just know that I can go into action at any time."

"That WE can go into action." the cat adds.

You nod politely. You don't think the Black Falcon's help will be needed.

"My my my! You made an inferno to outdo the one you made last Christmas--and you did it twice!" Ray says patting you on the back. "Hey BF, did you know that THIS was the guy that hit a vampire so hard he took out the Robinson Film Center?" Ray says bragging.

"That was YOU?" BF says with a mixture of awe and surprise.

"Holy god, seriously?" The cat gasps. "He's like a walking bomb... let's uh, move a little away from him BF. Like, to the rooftops maybe?"

WANT TO SAY/DO OR ON TO THE NEXT INTERACTION?
>>
>>45239489
Try and calm them down?
Don't want them thinking anything bad can happen.
>>
>>45239489
>Yes, well, there were no civilians harmed and when dealing with mad vampires it never hurts to, ah, overdo it a little. The inferno was to combat his ice storm, by the way.
>>
>>45239489
"Actually, that's usually Benny's trick. Blowing things up I mean. Um... at least when I do it it's usually unintended, I mean... eh, nevermind."
>>
>>45239276
>>45239329
>>45239407
>>45239438

Oh yeah, I was partly there for that. Good times! Has there been another thread yet?

I like that we're going in order from best girl down .

I'm just concerned with who we left our jeep with. Watch it be a bunch of Giromon that will go chop shop on it.
>>
>>45239625
So Eva'll never happens since she's worse than shit?
>>
File: 1446345793142.jpg (184 KB, 752x800) Image search: [Google]
1446345793142.jpg
184 KB, 752x800
friendly reminder that Fangora Quest is coming soon
>>
>>45239692
Yep.
>>
>>45239696
Two friendly reminds at that...
>>
>>45239143
>Charlotte/Annabelle Spoilers
Oh I bet that tail suits him juuuust fine. Besides, cats love it whem you scratch just in the space before the tail. I bet she loves it to. That and bobcats are the KING of fluffy ears. She needs to value herself more.

>>45239621
>>45239601
This works for me.
>>
>>45239696
Got a time or twitter?
>>
>>45239751
This; I can't follow toonspew since he doesn't have a twitter, would suck to miss another of these.
>>
>>45239593
>>45239601
>>45239621
>It never hurts to, ah, overdo it a little

"Blue Falcon always told me that one should always use the right tools for the right job. Are you sure blowing up a building was the uh, right tool in that situation?"

"Now now BF." Ray says with a chuckle. "Don't be upset with Anon just because his tools happen to be a bit more cinematic."

The cat hisses. "I'm fully equipped with nuclear grade ballistics old man. I could totally level the entire county if I wanted to!"

"...And she doesn't!" BF says defensively. "Honest she doesn't!...Are you trying to be a jerk?" He mutters under his breathe to his suit.

"Just pointing out who the top cat is BF."

"Oh! Someone put the ill-tempered spirit of a house cat inside a fully functioning war suit!" You hear Florian muse in your ear. "I can't comment to how wise such an act is, but I certainly want to fight her now; especially sense she boasts so of her power!"

" Anon, can you pick a fight with the Black Falcon? Please?" Florian begs. "I want to hurry up and fight him so we can team up and be super-friends together. Tell him his suit is ridiculous and grandiose!"

>>45239621
>That's usually Benny's trick...

"Wait a minute? You mean Benny "The Bomber?" The son of Nitro the Human Bomb? He's working with you?"

You nod.

"WA HA HA HA! THE "BOMBER" IS ON HIS SUPER TEAM? WA HA HA HA HA!"

The cat laughs cruelly until BF silences her by...punching his own arm.

"I'm glad to see he's making moves in the superhero world. I remember back when he was a delinquent. For a while I was worried he would head down the same road as his father."

SAY/DO OR NEXT?

>>45239692
>>45239729
Remember how in the first season of Digimon they would use their digivices to free digimon from the black gears and make them good? Think of that. But with our penis instead

>>45239747
I can't wait until we start giving Benny relationship advice. "Go for the ears Benny! The ears!"
>>
>>45239143
>Winnie stuff
Never disobey the alpha. Always consult the alpha. And remember, if anyone talks shit about alpha behind or in front of her back. Break their fucking face in! Then when its all over suck back on brewskis by the fire.
>>
>>45239973
>spoiler
But there's a difference between a digivice and our dick! We should care more about one than the other!
>>
>>45239973
>spoiler
THE DICK OF BOMB.

>captcha is Diamond
Yes, captcha it is.
>>
>>45239973
>"WA HA HA HA! THE "BOMBER" IS ON HIS SUPER TEAM? WA HA HA HA HA!"
I don't think I like this cat.
Wonder if there's a mech suit equivalent of a spray bottle.
>>
>>45239973

Sorry Florian but I think I've had enough fights to go looking for one.

"No need to worry about that, he's a dependable guy."
>>
>>45239973
"I'm sure he'd love to have a chat with you, but he got rather badly injured in that last fight. Not something that happens often, but what should I tell him to do if he wants to look you up after he gets better?"

"̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶u̶i̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶i̶c̶u̶l̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶n̶d̶o̶i̶s̶e̶.̶"̶
>>
>>45239973
>Benny is a valued and capable member of our team. And he hates people treating him like, well, a bomb waiting to go off. And as his close friend, I would remind the cat-suit that I have more than one way to skin her.

Fuck this mean cat.
>>
>>45239973
maybe we ought to turn florian off to become a little less hot headed. Also there doesn't seem to any immediate threats.
>>
Do we really wanna insult anyone here?
>>
>>45240624
The cat. Benny did great against two fucking demons. The hell have they done while we are dealing with a massive consporacy?
>>
>>45240141
>Mech suit equivalent of a spray bottle

Crown industries has a habit of making...less than optimal AI personalities.

I'm surprised you guys haven't asked what happened to Dyno-mutt. I promise it's nothing dark.

>>45240147
>Sorry Florian...

"Aw, where's your spirit of competition anon? But I suppose it wouldn't do to challenge him unless we're fresh!"

>He's a dependable guy

"I always told him that he was. I'm glad to see he took my advice to heart!"

>>45240202
>I'm sure he'd love to have a chat with you...

"Oh." You see BF frown under his face plate. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad he'll be okay though. Tell him that we can catch up on old times later."

"Yeah!" The cat snickers. "Like that time he almost didn't finish high school because he blew up a tree!"

"...Will you shut up!" BF snaps.

>>45240250
>Benny is...

"Cat suit." Ray snickers. "That's actually pretty funny!"

"...Yeah it is!" BF agrees.

The cat just growls at you.

"Sorry she's being such a bitch." BF says apologetically. "She was programmed to hunt humans. Not to befriend them. And she gets nervous around strangers."

"...I don't think I like you very much human." The cat hisses icily. "I'm going to keep a sensor out for you."

Ray taps an ear piece and mutters a few words into it. "...Good news people. My paramedic team just finished checking up on The Bomber. He's fine."

"I told you he was." Costilla says rolling his eyes. "A paramedic is one of my many licenses. You know that."

"I do, I do. It's just formalities. They've got him out of the suit and although they've insisted he go with them to the hospital he's opted to plop down for the night on a sofa in your garage."

"Good for him!" Costilla says. "I knew he was made of strong stuff."

"He's never liked being a bother to anyone." BF reflects. "It's a...mixed trait of his. So...how is Char doing?"

Char? Who the hell is Char?

SAY/DO OR NEXT SCENE?
>>
>>45240624
I concur. Let's not.

BF knows well enough. We can speak well of Benny without resorting to counterinsults.
>>
>>45240777
Suggestions:

Ask more about Benny's past.

Ask about who this "Char" is and why BF acts like we should know.

Tell Benny to go to the hospital and drop the tough guy act.

Ask about Dyno-mutt and Crown Industry AIs

Tease/try to make friends with the Cat.
>>
>>45240777
>Beg pardon, Char?
>>
>>45240777

"Doesn't ring a bell."

Let's move on.
>>
>>45240840
all but the last one, fuck that cat.
>>
>>45240840
Definitely ask about Charlotte, we need to make sure Benny doesn't fuck it up there.
>>
>>45240840
Well if Benny won't go to the hospital, the least he deserves is a bed better than our old sofa.

I would rather we talk to Benny about his past, but I am not against some BF stories.

"Char?"

>Got a sensor on us
All the better to watch my pal Benny, prove you wrong, right?
>>
>>45240965
Sorry, by this I mean, we will bite the bullet and take the sofa. He gets our bed.
>>
>>45240777
>I'm surprised you guys haven't asked what happened to Dyno-mutt. I promise it's nothing dark.
...OK what happened.
>>
>>45240879
Don't worry. I am hell bent on getting us to bed this time. Even if I have to keep up until Saturday morning.

>>45240878
>>45240913
>>45240927
>>45240965
>Char?

"Charlotte..." BF says. "You know...Benny's girlfriend."

No. No you don't know.

BF reads the surprise in your face. "Ohhhh. He hasn't told you about her has he? He's sort of private like that. I hope they're still together. They were a pretty cute couple."

"They met at his little self-help group for dangerous people." The cat says cattily.

"...Its a group for people that worry about unintentionally hurting others with their powers." BF corrects. "Benny met Charlotte there."

"Crazy exploding person fell in love with crazy voodoo cat lady. It was a match made in heaven." The cat says.

...Voodoo cat lady? Oh man. You think back to the cat cult you fought back in Louisiana.

...Maybe that's why Benny hasn't mentioned her? You know not all of the cat people were apart of that zombie cult. But you're a known SI. Its likely you did in some of her family.

You hope there won't be bad feelings between you and the girlfriend. You really don't need any more confusing feelings after tonight.

>>45240965
>>45240998
>Let him have our bed

You resolve to give Benny your bed while you sleep...wherever a dry spot is. He deserves it.

>Got a sensor on us.

"Feh!" The cat spits. "Just watch him blow up in your face."

>>45240913
>All but the last one

DO WE LET BENNY HAVE THE BED OR TELL HIM TO GET TO THE HOSPITAL?

>>45241011
>>45240840
>What happened to Dyno-mutt?

"Ah, my mentor's old partner! Well, he's always been a marvel. He's a fuzzy logic AI. He's capable of making incredible leaps of logic and intuition."

"He's capable of being an idiot is what he is." The cat says.

"...Well. My cat isn't wrong. Dyno-mutt has always been...less than efficient fighting crime. So when Questworld was created Mr. Crown decided to upload Dyno-mutt into cyberspace. He was against the idea at first

-cont
>>
>>45241330
We are going to have Benny do something awesome, then we'll have it recorded and constantly played whenever we meet this cat.
>>
>>45241330
>Real wendigo hours posting that is actually plot stuff
Aw yeaaaah!

I already suggested our bed, so I won't be voting, of course.

>>45241445
This anon has the right idea. Surely she has a USB port so we can transfer that memory.
>>
>>45241330
>Give Benny the bed
>>
>>45241330
lets double check on his condition then make a judgement. I know his suit is very durable, but he did get knocked out by lightning. Also tell this dude to keep his jackass "just-AI-and-not-a-real-cat" on a leash.
>>
>>45241330
"But he gradually warmed up to it. Now he can help Mr. Crown fight crime...without getting in the way. We use him to run combat simulations and weapon testings. He's free to make as many odd and strange decisions as he wants to now. And no one gets hurt. He actually helped create my cat believe it or not!"

So Dyno-C.A.T was...created by Dyno-mutt.

Okay...that might explain a few things.

"...Being connected to Questworld allowed him to vastly expand his technological understanding." BF quickly explains. "He's actually way more smart now than he was back in the day."

"But still an idiot." The cat says.

"Well...sort of. Yeah. But in a...good way maybe? I mean he did make my cat."

You make a note to yourself to kick Dyno-mutt if you ever happen to run into him in Questworld.

>Ask more about Benny's past

"Well...I think Benny would want to talk about some of it himself. But I can tell you that I met him back when he was in high school. He was going through a rough time in his life, and like my cat -rudely- said he did blow up a tree that was in front of his high school. If Mr. Crown didn't vouch for him he would have been in jail let alone expelled. I've known him ever sense that day. Mr. Crown set me up as a kind of mentor figure for him."

>>45241512
Benny confirmed for our bed

SAY/DO MORE OR NEXT SCENE?
>>
>>45241578
I am ok with moving on.
>>
>>45241578
>Move on.
We can ask Benny ourselves as he heals.
>>
File: DynoMuttX9.jpg (90 KB, 841x535) Image search: [Google]
DynoMuttX9.jpg
90 KB, 841x535
Be honest. How many of you expected pic related to be what happened to Dynomutt?
>>
>>45241578
next scene.
>>
>>45241702
That was pretty much what I thought would happen.
>>
>>45241578
next scene
>>
File: optional boss fight.jpg (112 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
optional boss fight.jpg
112 KB, 600x800
>>45241578
>You make a note to yourself to kick Dyno-mutt if you ever happen to run into him in Questworld.

>Be SQ Anon
>Open Special Investigator E-Phone
>Review mission
>Primary Mission Objective: Keep the bat safe
>Primary Mission Objective 2: Keep the bat from becoming an overpowered evil monster
>Primary Mission Objective 3: Fuck the bat and/or angel
>Optional Objectives: Kick Dyno-mutt in Questworld
>"Well shit, that last one's not really something I can accomplish."

>Be EQ Anon
>Open shitty lab notebook
>Look at to-do list
>Important: Scare those meddling teenagers and dog
>Important: Debug Questworld
>Important-er: Fuck the reanimated corpse
>If I can find the time: Kick Dyno-mutt in Questworld
>"But I don't remember...well I guess that's why I keep a list.
>>
File: Vampire Fog.jpg (499 KB, 2048x1361) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Fog.jpg
499 KB, 2048x1361
>>45241720
>>45241651
>>45241674
>next scene

"...I hate to say this Costilla, but I have the IC in one ear and the DA in the other telling me that I've got to put a guard around you and your base. DA says the people will riot without seeing "adequate and immediate police presence" and the IC contact says this Master super villain is probably not done. Once he gets his thoughts back together he's likely to send more demons after you all."

Costilla shrugs. "And once we rest up we'll be ready to fight him."

"Still, I got to put a guard around you."

"That's fine with me. Just make sure no one touches our private documents."

"Would you mine if I joined the watch?" BF says. "After seeing all the destruction it seems to me you people could use a little help. And I'd love to talk to Benny again."

"Just make sure no one touches our private documents." Costilla repeats.

"...Does that mean my unit can go ahead and order a pizza...sir?" A young man in SWAT armor asks.

"That's fine with me. Just so long as no one. Touches. The private documents."

Costilla glances at you.

"...But I'm not the one you should be asking Mr. Ray. I'm not the one in charge anymore. Anon is."

"...Really now?" Ray says amused. "Young Mr. Anon moving on up in the world! I bet you're as proud as punch he's taking over the job, eh Costilla?"

"...I am." Costilla replies flatly and simply.

"Well, what do you think Anon? Is it alright my men and BF watch over your people while you rest up?"

"...And can we order a pizza?"

"...And can officer Herny order his unit a pizza?"

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?

IS THE PLAN OKAY WITH US?

...You notice that the temperature has dropped suddenly. The far ends of the streets vanish as a thick white fog bank begins to roll in...

>>45241750
I couldn't do that to goofy idiot sidekick. Him becoming the bumbling idiot Q of Crown industries seemed like best end. "Revolutionary fuzzy logic" helps justify why one would create an AI with such a bumbling personality.
>>
>>45242046
>Please give us as much privacy as you are able. Do not touch the private documents and only order if you're willing to get enough for all of us.
>>
>>45242046
Don't answer any questions.
Just look behind them all into the fog.
They'll follow your gaze and see that something's up.
Wait for Costillo to say something ominous like "it's not over yet."
Respond with "good grief."

We became the leader by being Jotaro.
We should continue Jojo-ing it up in all leader-ly situations.
>>
>>45242046
>...You notice that the temperature has dropped suddenly. The far ends of the streets vanish as a thick white fog bank begins to roll in...
Time for confrontation with Sib's family.
>>
>>45242046
>>45242159
>>
>>45242046
>Say yes, tell them to stay put, go into the mist and hope it's not more demons.
>>
>>45242159
>>45242194
>>45242209
>Only order if you're wiling to get enough for all of us

"Alright!" Officer Herny says to his men. "Keeping watch all night suddenly got a lot less suck!"

His men give a celebratory cheer.

>>45242194
You look down the street into the obscured abyss of fog.

The fog is getting closer. And you think you see...three forms gliding within it.

The police and BF follow your gaze.

"BF. I'm detecting lifeforms. Very cold lifeforms." The cat warns.

"Keep them tracked..." He says steadily. You hear hidden parts of his armor shift and crank into new positions.

"It's not over yet..." Costilla mutters.

"So is this another of those demon things?" Officer Herny asks leveling his rifle. "I've been dying to try out this brand new Questlabs boson-lancer."

"Good Grief." You say. Both to the approaching figures and to Officer Herny's enthusiasm. You can see how he got to command his own squad under Ray. Crazy tends to support crazy.

A sudden flash catches your attention out of the corner of your eye. Abby has separated from Sibella. They both look to be in deep thought. They share a glance at each other and then Abdiel slowly floats by your side.

"...So what's the situation Anon?" Abby asks.

Suddenly Sibella's eyes go wide.

"...Oh no..." She says shutting her eyes and grabbing at her forehead.

"Oh boy! It's demons isn't it? Are you sensing demons Ms. Dracula princess?"

"No...worse." Sibella says with an audible gulp. "It's three of my family."

-cont
>>
File: big grin.png (208 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
big grin.png
208 KB, 327x316
>>45242046
>>45242508
>Officer Herny
>>
>>45242046
>The young officer's name
You sly dog...

>>45242508
>It's my family
>*canned laughter*
>Sibella quest will be right back after these messages...

Seriously though.
"Anything I should expect, here?"
>>
>>45242508
>"Good Grief." You say. Both to the approaching figures and to Officer Herny's enthusiasm. You can see how he got to command his own squad under Ray. Crazy tends to support crazy.
>Both to the approaching figures and to Officer Herny's enthusiasm.
>Officer Herny's enthusiasm
>Officer Herny
>>
>>45242508
You're cheeky, QG, you know that?
I like it.
>>
>>45242046
>if you order pizzas ask for the st florian, it comes with pepperonis in the shape of a crucifix.
>>
We need to ask if they're staying. Gotta have enough pizza.
>>
File: Yes. This.jpg (8 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
Yes. This.jpg
8 KB, 200x202
>>45242818
>>
>>45242508
The mist pushes through your group. You see the lights of BF's cat shine and scatter. Abby's presence keeps you in a small circle of light.

Three shadowy figures approach you.

"Oh god...why now? I told them to wait for me..." Sibella whispers to herself. She takes several slow, long, calming breathes. "I swear...do I have to stake them to the walls?"

"...So is this dramatic enough for you Lucan?" One of the figures sarcastically says to another. His voice is slightly slurred and has not a single note of care. It undercuts the terse mood.

"...Disperse with the fog Maxwell. My presence has been made known to them." A proud, strong voice responds.

"Well good you asshole. You're lucky no one shot at us over your theatrics. "The third voice belongs to a woman and sounds very displeased with the second.

The fog clears and you can see the three plainly.

The first is a man in a long beige trenchcoat sagging under the weight of objects stuck to it. Plastic buttons, bits of paper fastened with safety pins, precious stones, iron-on patches, military honors and insignia, and more jumble together on his coat. He wears both history and ephemera alike on his coat. He sips unsteadily from a glass crystal goblet. His red hair is wild and tangled.

You don't recognize this one, but Ray does.

"Maxwell. You're back in town."

"Ahhhh...My favorite man on the beat. How's it going?"

"I was hoping you could answer that for us."

"Feh!" He says with a wave of his cup. Several drops of wine-or-blood overflow the lip and splatter on the sidewalk. "This is Lucan's idea. Not mine...Say, is that Sibella cowering in the corner over there? Say hello to your nephew Maxwell why don't you?" Maxwell waves clumsily toward her back.

"..Oh my god, I can't do this...but I have to..." Sibella groans.

The second vampire is likewise unknown to you. This Lucan is...particularly strange.

Vampires are known to be fiercely unique and independent when it comes to how they dress.

-cont
>>
>>45242558
>>45242593
>>45242599
>>45242628

I couldn't help it. I was struggling to come up a name for this enthusiastic police captain character and I just decided to go ahead and make him a Herny cameo.

Because he was the one to first fill me with enthusiasm for ghoul school characters.

Expect to see him pop up from time to time.
>>
>>45242939
>Vampires are known to be fiercely unique and independent when it comes to how they dress.
Well I suppose that's one way to say it.

>>45243024
While Herny may not be on these threads now, as he said in some post on his tumblr, I'm sure that, as long as his affinity for Ghoul School and general spooky characters keeps up, he'll check them out sometime, years from now. To see him read that bit...
>>
So should we vote on spending style now, or...?
>>
>>45243154
Oh, I think we're all agreed in spending our retarded amount if style points.
But let's wait until we actually get a prompt to do so.
Also, I don't like that they completely looked past Anon.
>>
File: sibella's sisters.png (2 MB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
sibella's sisters.png
2 MB, 1400x1200
>>45242939
I have absolutely no idea where I found this but it's pretty apt for the scenario.
>>
File: Sun Mask.jpg (3 MB, 4478x5075) Image search: [Google]
Sun Mask.jpg
3 MB, 4478x5075
>>45242939
>cont

The walking novelty shop proves this. And Lucan doubly so.

He wears a thick red cloak that falls around his shoulders and drags on the ground. A fat, powerful dragon roars upon it done up in gold.

He wears red armor that shines in the streetlight. Intricate musculature ripples across it in the Roman style. His arms and legs are covered in gauntlets and greaves studded with fiery rubies. Attached to his side is a black sheathe filled with a long sword. The handle is wrapped in bands of colored beads. Hanging from several beads you think you spy...a couple of crucifixes?

Did he wrap the handle in prayer beads?

But it is not the armor or the sword or the cloak that is the strangest part of his dress. That would be his mask.

It is a baroche golden solar mask, something that wouldn't be out of place in a 17th century masquerade or passion play. But right now in this flooded modern street it is very, very out of place. It is almost disturbing in a surreal respect.

The mask is jovial with large cheeks and black pits for eyes and covers his entire face with a pleasing expression. Sharp, angled rays streak from the mask.

Although his mask is shaped into a firm grin his voice is as grim and cold as the yellow metal.

"Disperse. All of you. Leave the child to us."

"...Child?" Sibella gasps. She curls her fingers into a fist. "He dares..."

DO WE SPEND STYLE?

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?
>>
>>45243236
The one on the left is actually not far from the third one...
>>
>>45243325
Yes we're spending 5 style

>WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?
"Huh, rude to say to your ruler, isn't it?"

The goal here is to make this idiot look like someone who makes the family look bad, so he takes the blame for anything.
>>
>>45243325
I think the best thing we can do, both in terms of supporting Sibella and defying Tryhard Dracula, would be to look to Sibella for what she wants us to do. Make it known that we are on her side but do not have her as a prisoner or lesser ally, and let it known the her family that Sibella has some manner of power over the situation.
>>
>>45243401
Are you sure you want to tell him that? Sibella being boss Dracula was only something we found out because Ray told us. It's probably sensitive information.
>>
>>45243431
Oh nevermind then.
Seems a bad idea.

Is there some other way we can make him look bad so he doesn't try and screw with Sibella?
5 style points should make whatever we do seem pretty impressive.
I figure Anon would have some ideas of how to act around vampires.
>>
>>45243325
Spend 5 style and do not mention that she is Dracula's heir
>>
>>45243325
>Spend Style Points!
>You will be left to me if you do not announce yourself and your intentions, vampire.
>>
So can I convince people to go with spending 5 style?
That makes sure we make an excellent impression which is probably needed here.
>>
File: shit.gif (2 MB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
2 MB, 280x280
>>45243431
>Realizes this is an extremely delicate political battlefield
>Realizes we needs to be very careful with what information we gives
>Realize we needs to be somewhat liberal with what information we give out to be persuasive
>Remember Sibella telling us some things are common knowledge
>Remember that some of the knowledge Sibella shared was top secret and could topple the current balance in the supernatural world
>Don't remember what was secret, what we should reference and reinforce, or even what all we were told because we were distracted by pretty lady
>SQ Anon's face when
>>
>>45243599
Sorry for the grammar; originally wrote this with "SQ Anon's face when" at beginning of every line, replaced it with just the verb and "we", but guess I didn't fix everything
>>
So is the best idea to intimidate him into backing off?
>>
>>45243679
Yes.
>>
>>45243599
We don't need to give out information to be persuasive, if we spend style, if I've understood things right?
>>
>>45243325
Well you see it's a little more complicated than that. These gents have orders to stick around and I can't really change that, besides some of live here.
As for Sibella, wellll whether or not she wants to leave is up to her, but she doesn't exactly too thrilled that you're here.

d-did I do gud
>>
>>45243325
Spend those points, about 5 should do.
"Is it not against customs for one to introduce themselves when approaching new company? Or are your manners as sloppy as your fashion sense?"
>>
>>45243732
Too casual, I think.
>>
>>45243717
So how about "Oh, you think you're in a position of ordering an SI around?"
>>
>>45243325
>DO WE SPEND STYLE?
SPEND ALL OF IT.

>"Alas, my job does not permit me to do that. May I instead invite you inside for some pizza?"
Throw them so far off balance they can't get up again.
>>
>>45243524
>>45243480
>>45243426
>>45243401
>Spend 5 Style

You look toward Sibella. "Hey Raisin Bran, I'd love to get out of your way but she's the only vampire I'm going to listen to right now."

Lucan stares out at you from blank., black sockets.

"Woah...easy there big guy." The third one approaches behind Lucan and puts her hand on his shoulder. "We get it. You're a big, strong badass vampire. Let's not get in a fight with people we don't know."

"And the police." Ray adds.

The third one you thankfully recognive. Ravena Dracula...although that wasn't the name she was born with. That's her stage name. She's a rather popular vampire. She has followers. Thousands of people line up to have her suck their blood at her rock concerts. She's opened for the Hex Girls and the Hex Girls have opened for her.

She's the most normal looking of the three. And that's saying a lot considering she's dressed like a girl from one of those punk fetish catalogs you own. She has a red mohawk. Her skin is pale corpse white. She wears torn fishnet glove son her arms and military boots on her feet. She has faded denim shirts and a ratty t-shirt with her band's name on it in dripping letters. BLOODY BITCHES.

"...This is how we introduce ourselves to new people outside our secret alchemy cults Lucan." Ravena extends a hand toward you. "Howdy. You're the SI guy that saved my little sister on the news, right?"

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO?

DO WE ASK THEM WHY THEY'RE HERE?

DO WE ASK ABOUT THE DEMONS?

DO WE ASK THEM ABOUT SIBELLA?

DO WE ASK SIBELLA ABOUT THEM?

DO WE TRY TALKING TO LUCAN? IF WE CAN CONVINCE HIM WE'RE A BAD ENOUGH DUDE WE CAN EARN HIS RESPECT. THIS WILL REQUIRE A ROLL HOWEVER.
>>
>>45243806
>More like she saved us.
I don't want to admit to helping her out during a time when she was weakened and needed saving. That said, we need to be careful to not make this little fib too obvious. Does a simple "more like she saved us" seem believable enough? It's pretty much true. We did all the heroic rescuing with the princess carry, but without her fighting off the blood robots like she did we and everyone in that restaurant would have been in a lot of trouble.
>>
>>45243806
Wouldn't it be humiliating to Sibella if we say we saved her?
So, instead, how about we say we made joint cause?

After that, specifically gathering info on them would probably be good.
>>
>>45243936
Well, SQ, would it be believable?
>>
>>45243936
I think you are on a decent track. I think we should push with a mutual, I watched her back, and she watched mine.

Then I think we start with a formal introduction. We may know there names because that is what they called each other, but perhaps a more political approach where we all share our names and what not?
>>
>>45243936
Supporting this.
But add "My name's Anon. Uh, anything else the news has said? Maybe about our more recent *motion towards the wreckage* encounter?"
>>
>>45243806
>"Hah! Hardly. I would hardly have made it out alive if she wasn't there."

DO WE ASK THEM WHY THEY'RE HERE?
Yes.

Also, we need to check if they can see Abby. If they can't, we could use her to pass messages to and from Sibella to coordinate without them knowing.
>>
>>45243806
>My name is Anon. Special Investigator for the Holy Church of Rome and partner to Abdiel of the Fourth Choir. And I am the head of this investigation involving my friend and charge Sibella Dracula.
>Shake her hand.
>And it is a pleasure to meet you, though you'll have to forgive my ignorance towards your identities. What are you doing here?
Calm, collected, professional. Only one of them is a pretty girl, after all, we can handle this.
>>
>>45243806
okay, she seems pretty reasonable
>>45243936
we can probably say something along the lines of "well if she hadn't there I imagine that I'd have a few more holes and a few less limbs"

so what exactly brings you to our neck of the woods?
>>
>>45244059
Be careful, the polite ones are always dangerous.
>>
>>45244038
>Only one of them is a pretty girl, after all, we can handle this.
Given Sibella's issues with the older daughters, that'd probably be a nice little boost for her as well if we don't even notice anything about Ravena's looks.
>>
>>45244113
>>45244059
Yeah didn't Sibella have an issue with all her older siblings?
Let's be careful not to underestimate this Ravena.
>>
>>45244139
Later tell Sibella that Ravena's mohawk is stupid.
>>
>>45244139
It's fine, Anon is clearly Sibellasexual.
Though maybe we could work out something with both Abby and Bella... She certainly finds the vampire pretty and Sibs doesn't seem picky...
>>
>>45244206
Anon, are you saying that SQAnon should get Lezcucked by his future wife? Cause that's how you start shitstorms.
>>
>>45244173
>Don't even get me started on that thing. It drives me absolutely batty. I simply cannot imagine how any woman would think...that, would look good on her!
Sibella makes a mental note to burn every photo of her copying her older sister's style before she ever invites Anon inside her home.
>>
>>45244206
More than one waifu will ruin your laifu. Unless you're WAnon.

No not really, lets keep him loyal to Winnie. Just let the monster ladies join their pack and look at their happiness in dismay.[/spoiler
>>
>>45244249
No, I'm saying the girls could share Anon. And themselves. Anon's clearly had... thoughts about Abby before.
>>
>>45244173
A mohawk is shit, yeah.
>>
>>45243806
Sibella, could you introduce us to your family? They seem like so colorful
>>
>>45244292
you can't run your fingers through your girl's hair if it's a mohawk.
>>45244290
No love will ever be as pure as WOOWOO Love
>>
>>45243936
>>45243991
>>45243958
>>45244016
>>45244036

Yeah, it'll work.

"And modest! My, aren't you the charmer Mr. Anon?" She winks at you while she shakes your hand.

You can tell where Sibella gets it from.

>>45244036
>Anything else in the news?

"Just that the weather went insane down here followed by columns of fire in the sky. It's why we showed up."

"We are here for the safety of the child. She left us to investigate why you were looking for her. Now you have met. Now you can leave her." Lucan states.

"We do need to get back to the castle soon." Maxwell says shifting his weight from leg to leg. "Dawn will be here soon and we all know how bad sunlight is for our skin, right everyone? Ha ha ha!"

No one laughs.

>>45244037
>Why are you here?

"We came to make sure Sibella was alright. It's the truth Mr. SI." Ravena says rolling her eyes. "I know you're very suspicious with vampires thinking we all have an angle or something to hide, but we're here to heck on our little sister. Nothing more."

"Ha!" Maxwell exclaims. 'I don't have an angle at any rate!"

Ravena glares at him. "Ignore him please. Its in his nature to be a dick."

>>45244038
>>45244037
>Fully identify ourselves and Abdiel.

"And is your investigation over?" Lucan asks. "I see no reason for you to detain her."

"...I am not being detained." Sibella says stepping purposefully into the conversation. "And I am not done investigating him."

She speaks with clear, powerful intent. She speak royally like a princess.

Abdiel hovers close to Lucan's mask staring quizzically at it.

"Please tell your delusion to keep to her own space Mr. SI Anon." Lucan bellows. "Or else I shall remove her myself."

Abdiel quickly flaps back to your side. "So you can see me as well?"

"I would prefer if I could not. But alas. I can."

Sibella opens her mouth to say something to Lucan.

You can choose to say something before her if you want.

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO, IF ANYTHING?
>>
>>45244383
Based on the whole ghost thing, plus all the ominous elder god hints of lore, but Quest Guy explicitly saying earlier in thread that Phanty has trouble giving herself a simple physical body and keeping her immeasurable, irresistible power from overflowing through the world, I'd imagine WOOWOO Love to be a bit like that "mememe" video. Seas of smiling, orgasmic faces. Curves turning into abstract shapes turning into stars then a butt again. Always shifting attitudes between pleasure and confusion, with the one constant being a deep, lingering sense of "something's not quite right" in the back of your mind.
>>
>>45244570
PLUS Quest Guy explicitly saying, not "but", sorry.
>>
>>45244530
>"Ha!" Maxwell exclaims. 'I don't have an angle at any rate!"
Is he implying Ravena is here to work some angle?
>>
>>45244530
Maintain professional demeanor, we will know when to let our actions speak for us.
>>
>>45244530
Anyone have any idea of something to say?
We don't want to appear like we're interrupting Sibella, though.
>>
>>45244530
>Let Sibella talk, check on Abdiel.
>>
>>45244530
We should let Sibella speak. For one tbig, it will allow us the chance to understand the dynamics a bit.

>>45244603
I would say it is a possibility. But for now we have nothing to go on.
>>
>>45244530
I think we ought to let Sibella speak for herself now, we can observe and make points with more ammo later.
>>
>>45244530
Voting to Sibella speak for herself and to check up on Abby, maybe even ask if she's OK quietly so as not to interrupt or distract from Sibella.
>>
>>45244750
Vampires could hear it I bet, best not to do something that lets that lucan dude continue on.
We need to keep showing a cool and collected image here.
>>
>>45244676
>>45244643
>>45244640
>>45244635
>Let Sibella speak.

"Lucan!" Sibella snaps. "You conduct yourself poorly! Apologize to my friend!"

"Oh, I would dear child. Just tell me how one apologizes to a mental disorder?"

"...Friend?" Ravena gasps. "Wait wait wait a minute. You said you were investigating them. Don't tell me that you...befriended them?" Ravena stares at Sibella. "Sibella...that's not a good idea. Especially now..."

"Ah ha ha!" Maxwell laughs. "The plot thickens!"

Ray lights a cigarette and leans against a wall. "Domestic calls. Always a pain."

"I've put my cat on silent." BF says. "I don't want to get beat up because of her mouth. Again."

"Smart thinking." Ray replies.

"Why are you even here?" Sibella asks the three of them. "I gave you explicit instructions to stay at the castle. You are needed at the castle. You put us all in danger by being here!"

"Oh? We are the ones placing the family in danger? So says the one so..cavalier about throwing herself in danger." Lucan mocks. "So says the child. With a child's thinking. And a child's mouth."

"Your baiting changes nothing about how you disobeyed Lucan." Sibella replies smoothly.

"And your evasions changes nothing about your actions Sibella. Your failures. You told us to let you meet this person. And then when you were attacked you told us to keep our distance..."

Wait...when did she ever get the chance to talk to them after the pizzaria attack?

Costilla nods to you as if to say "I told you so".

Vampires DO have ways to keep in subtle contact with each other.

For instance, messages sent back and forth by a little vampire named Gregory...

DO WE SAY/DO SOMETHING OR LET THE CONVERSATION CONTINUE?
>>
>>45244963
>little vampire bat named Gregory

Gregory is not a vampire.
>>
>>45244963
Can we interfere by making Lucan sound pathetic or something?
It's too late I can't think of a proper vote, but some basic idea like that would be nice.
>>
>>45245008
Asserting ourselves over him would require a roll. Specific instructions for what to say gives us a bonus.

DO WE WANT TO DISS THE VAMPIRE?
>>
>>45244963
>Speak up. "I don't care about your politics. What I do care about is this Master, his plans for my friend, and what this means. Also, Sibella, I'm not going to give Gregory ear-scritches if you use him to be sneaky without telling me."
>>
>>45245044
Nevermind then.
I don't think we have style points that we can spend to make rolls safe?

Man these 5 we spent aren't helping much...
>>
>>45244963
>>45245000
Were we so concerned about keeping Sibella away from any phone or Internet-enabled device, as well as cautious over any kind of magical or psychic means of communication, that she managed to slip a carrier bat loaded with pen and paper messages under our nose?

I'm only mad at ourselves if that's the case. Can't blame Sibella for what trying to stay in communication while under potentially-hostile custody.
As long as she didn't give them our blood. As long as Costillo doesn't get to say "I told you so."
>>
>>45245044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDj-cLnHrRQ

Lets diss him. I'm not sure how to go about it best though... Mustard maybe?
>>
>>45245044
If we roll a 1, can we please say
>Oh yeah? Well, YOU SUCK!
>>
>>45244963
Hoo boy, there are them trust issues. Of course, to be fair, that was before all of this other stuff.

Meanwhile I am not sure what to say about this. I am not exactly happy that this happened. But probably best to wait. I would love to tell Lucan off or to explain what she would like to do with our group. But I don't think that would yield results.
>>
Can we do anything against Lucan without having to roll?
>>
>>45245071
Admittedly, this is likely a tougher challenge than smooth-talking. Sibella
>>
>>45243325
So the crucifixes are from SIs right?
>>
>>45245232
Could we spend some more style then?
>>
>>45244963
I think we ought to wait for the conversation to progress first. we don't have enough material to work with for a good defense of her actions or a decent enough dis.
>>
File: exit hamlet.jpg (44 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
exit hamlet.jpg
44 KB, 500x258
>>45245248
Oh shit
>>
>>45245071
It's made Lucan -not- try to too forceful with us.

>>45245092
>spoiler
We can ask her that if we want to.

>>45245063
>What I care about is this Master, his plans, and what this means.

ROLL 3D20+2 TO AVOID BEING IGNORED

>I'm not going to give...

Sibella turns her neck slightly toward you. She wants to say something but instead keeps her gaze fixed forward at her family. She keeps them in view as if they were a pack of wolves.

>>45245248
Do we dare to ask about his crosses?

ROLL THEM BONES!
>>
>>45245248
Might be. Either that or some really severe scare tactics.
>>
Rolled 11 + 2 (1d30 + 2)

>>45245292
>We can ask her that if we want to.
I'm all for this if we wait until we're alone.
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45245292
SPEND!
STOP IGNORING ME, I KILL YOU FUCKERS FOR A LIVING!
>>
>>45245292
do we have style to spend to keep the rolls safe?
>>
Rolled 6 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45245292
>ROLL 3D20+2 TO AVOID BEING IGNORED
Can I spend style here please?

No asking about crosses yet.
>>
Rolled 15 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45245292
>>
>>45245330
Off to a great start with the dice tonight
>>
>>45245336
Yes, obviously.
>>
So end result of very good I think?
>>
>>45245375
looks like, thanks to >>45245345 spending SP
>>
>>45245330
>13
Sigh
>>
>>45244530
I'm liking this Maxwell character.
>>
>>45245595
So upset I messed up the roll I didn't even notice.
>>
>>45245595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxU2eqZtYmc
>>
>>45245330
>>45245335
>>45245345
Good
Very Good
Bad

RESULT: VERY GOOD

You are not ignored.

"The Master...so that is what he calls himself now...interesting." The man in the sun mask muses. "Tell me mortal. What all has my little sister told you about her year in Europe?"

"I've told him nothing!" Sibella says stepping in front of you. Her voice betrays a note of worried concern. "He is associated with us on a professional level as...someone who can help us fight demons. Nothing more."

"...I don't like you bringing the church into this..." Ravena says curtly. "Sibella. You know there are good SIs. But they talk. What you tell them will eventually get around to the bad ones..."

It appears that Sibella is in a somewhat similar situation to your own. She has family worried that she is telling too much to a stranger.

Lucan stares deep into Sibella's eyes. "...Oh..." He says with a pleased tone. "I see that it is working. Perhaps not as anticipated. But it is working." He says cryptically.

"...You should mind your tongue around outsiders Lucan." Sibella warns him.

"What's the harm? It's not as if what I'm saying means anything to the mortals...unless you told them things. And you wouldn't do that." He says in a low, hissing tone.

Costilla steps in. "She's telling the truth. We know extremely little. And we would like to know more."

He and Lucan glare at each other. His face is inches from his mask.

"Care to fill in a few details?"

"No."

WHAT DO WE SAY/DO? OR DO WE LET THE CONVERSATION CONTINUE?

DO WE STILL WANT TO DISS LUCAN?
>>
>>45245595
How did the phanty quest dice rolling system even work?
13 is reasonably high on a d20, so was one of the lower results unexpectedly good to make up for this?
>>
>>45245682
>If you cannot help us, then we cannot help Sibella to our fullest abilities. We need to know more if we are to be truly successful. Your idiocy is putting her at unnecessary risk and it makes me wonder if you don't want her to be harmed. I have to wonder what Dracula would think of that, Lucan.

Call him right the fuck out
>>
>>45245682
>DO WE STILL WANT TO DISS LUCAN?
Lucan's having a pissing contest with not just Bat gf but Padre. We have to do something about this.

>>45245716
Phanty Quest used d30. Also, in that specific action, things were pretty bad, and Quest Guy said "you get one roll, just one, and if it's not 20 or better..."
>>
>>45245763
>I have to wonder what Dracula would think of that, Lucan.
Everything but mentioning Dracula might be good?
>>
>>45245769
>Phanty Quest used d30. Also, in that specific action, things were pretty bad, and Quest Guy said "you get one roll, just one, and if it's not 20 or better..."
Ah, ok.
Thought it was something special in the rules, what with everyone constantly freaking out over a result of 13.
>>
>>45245763
>>45245815
>Call him right the fuck out

"...Anon!" Sibella gasps in surprise and trepidation as you step up to her brother.

ROLL 3D20+2

>>45245829
Its also well, a 13.

We got killed by the number 13. That's some serious synchronicity magic right there.

Under the d20 rolling system 13 is actually a good roll.
>>
Rolled 13 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45245852
SPEND!
>>
Rolled 4 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45245852
Here we go again.
>>
Rolled 6 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45245852
spending style
>>
Rolled 16 + 2 (1d20 + 2)

>>45245852
spending style pls
>>
>>45245682
The 13 result was on a d30, so it should actually be 2 very good and 1 bad... which gives us one more style point.

>>45245868
>>45245869
>>45245875
So end result of good?
>>
>>45245905
Looks to me like Good, Bad and Safe for a Neutral overall?
>>
>>45245869
spend points, your rolls are terrible!
>>
>>45245829
13 was the last nail in our coffin (actually I think Quest Guy gave us a final chance to roll something good to determine how much it would hurt. We failed that too, of course, though no one seems to ever reference that failure) but if you ask me it's kind of weird how we died.
It wasn't planned, like you'd think it would be. Playing a character who dies would be a bit of a gimmick, but Quest Guy never seemed to have that planned. If there was any kind of railroading involved, it was Quest Guy trying to steer us AWAY from dying. But we kept refusing to rest, refusing to get help, refusing to let ourselves be captured or possessed (still stand by my decision #deathbetterthanrevoltashenanigans2015).
>>
>>45245936
15-19 are very good.
The fellow rolled 13+2, for a total of 15, thus very good.
>>
File: nB86MzkQ.jpg (42 KB, 718x718) Image search: [Google]
nB86MzkQ.jpg
42 KB, 718x718
>>45245946
Hahaaaaa, Clockwork.
>>
>>45246007
Not that anon... But seriously please don't screw this up for us.
>>
>>45245682
My first instincts are to try to join in on the backhanded insults to prove we can roll with this crowd, but then I'm wondering if that makes us the guy that pretends to be interested in the same things his girlfriend's dad is so he'll like him.

Maybe we should stay out of family business, for now. Save it for when we encounter Lucan 1 on 1, if that ever happens.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.