[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars: Fortune Hunter Quest #22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: Galaxy1.png (2 MB, 1600x816) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy1.png
2 MB, 1600x816
PASTEBIN ANON’S PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/0ezww209

PREVIOUSLY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Star+Wars%3A+Fortune+Hunter

Traveling from the inner core all the way to the very edge of the galaxy was taking several days. However, you did take the time to drop Eudora off at the first habited planet. Of course, your definition of habited planet was quite narrow and super specific so it wasn’t until Ord Mantell that you finally were rid of her. But in her time, she made herself useful, she helped Misri along with her modifications, she cooked a few meals here and there for you all. Generally, she had warmed up to everybody on the ship quite quickly. Misri was actually quite sad to see her go.

And to be honest, so were you. She might be a Rebel, but dang it if she wasn’t friendly when she wanted to be.

However, she did have this conversation with you before she left. “Rhys. We know you’re after the Katana Fleet.” She stood at the boarding ramp, looking up at you. You and R5 were the ones to see her off. “Everybody is after the Katana Fleet. That many ships could turn the tide of the entire war.”

You crossed your arms. “I’m just doing a job.”

“I know, I won’t stop you.” She shoved her hands in her pockets, giving you a very stern look. “But listen, you have to understand this: if that fleet falls into the wrong hands, there’s no telling what amount of suffering and oppression will come from it.”

“Then I’ll make sure it won’t fall into rebel hands then,” you say. “Are you done lecturing me?”

[1/2]
>>
>>45092173
[2/2]

She huffed, rolling her eyes. “Never was one to listen to wisdom were you?” She held her hands up defensively, then turned around and began walking into the spaceport. “See you around, fortune hunter.” But before she left, she tossed you a holopad. “Special use, works on a network the Imps don’t use. If you ever need a friend or if you finally realize what you’re doing, I’m always up to talk. We Rebels are much more negotiable than you realize.” She waved goodbye, and that was that. You left Ord Mantell.

And several days later, you were sitting in your quarters, staring at the holopad.

Bah, what does she know? Negotiable. You toss it back onto your desk and sigh, crossing your arms.

Lev opens the door into your quarters. “Sir. We are experience hyperspace disturbances coming into our destination. I believe we are getting close.” Ah yes, the closer you got to the very edge of the galaxy, the more wonky hyperspace got.

“Very good, Lev,” you say. “Keep on.” He nods, exiting your room.

Hm, you have some time. What should you do?

> Visit Misri in the machine shop.
> See what Kuvasz is up to in the common room.
> Vikker’s on his shift in the cockpit, see what’s up.
> Call up someone (Who?)
> Other
>>
>>45092185
>> Vikker’s on his shift in the cockpit, see what’s up.
>>
>>45092185
>> Call up someone
Lotte
I miss her
>>
>>45092185
>> Vikker’s on his shift in the cockpit, see what’s up.

We haven't talked with Vikker much.
>>
>>45092185
> See what Kuvasz is up to in the common room.

>>45092237
Anon why do you like horrid bitches?
>>
>>45092185
>Vikker’s on his shift in the cockpit, see what’s up.
We keep shitting on Zann, but does he really have what it takes to be a problem?
>>
>>45092311
I think it is because her character is very well written
>>
>>45092405
Hypocrisy and some sort of damage to her development as a child resulting in poor social cognition is good writing?
>>
>>45092466
pls autism
>>
>>45092185
>> Call up someone (Who?) Vizla
because holy shit, she's going to go to war with Jabba for the Darksaber, try to convince her it isn't worth it
>>
>>45092616
it's ready been a few weeks since she contacted us. It's a bit late for that.
>>
>>45092652
we can still ask her how it's going
it would be good to keep up to date on something like that.
>>
So uhh B1 buying yeah? Also how many more fighters can our freighter hold in it? if we could get more Vultures to protect the ship that would be great.
>>
>>45092237
Backing this. Nothing could go wrong.

Need some angry shouting and the two of us getting fired up. Only good things can come of it.
>>
>>45092945
I want a B1 droid too. But i don't want more Vultures.
>>
> Vikker’s on his shift in the cockpit, see what’s up.

You open up the cockpit, then find Vikker napping his butt off with Lev and R5 at the wheel. “Vik.” You kick his chair, and he nearly stumbles out of it, and immediately tries to recover and make himself presentable. “Too late. Why are you napping? You’re the oversight.”

“Ah, come on! Lev and R5 here have been managing it for days!” he complains. “We’re practically window dressing at this point!”

“That’s no excuse,” you say as you sit down in the now unoccupied pilot’s chair. Lev stood up to take over the nav console. “It’s a simple job, I expect you to at least try and not fall asleep at it. I’d rather a distracted pilot than a sleepy pilot.”

He grunts, crossing his arms. “Fair. I’ll try not to do it again.” He tilts his head a bit. “Vizsla contacted you about the Darksaber thing though, didn’t she?” You nod. “That going well?”

“I haven’t heard from her since she first told me,” you say. “But she’s a big girl, and she’s got a lot of ships, girls, and weapons at her disposal. I can trust her to storm a palace and take –one- thing.” But Jabba certainly doesn’t like it when people do that. The Furies are probably going to have to bear the full brunt of the Hutt clans. Jabba may only keep the Darksaber around as eyecandy, but nobody storms his palace. At the very least, you’re more concerned about Forn and Erma’s wellbeing. Those two don’t really deserve to be on the receiving end of a shock whip and a slave chain. “Besides that, are you doing alright, Vikker? I know we haven’t done things to your liking lately.”

[1/2]
>>
>>45093205
[2/2]

“Bah.” He waves you off. “I would’ve left ages ago before that whole debacle on the Star Destroyer. But you saved me, even after I told you to follow my advice, to be selfish.” He rubs at his tusks, contemplating on it. “I have to admit, Rhys. And this… I don’t want to sound too er… forward I guess. I’ve been on the wrong side of the law a lot of times, before the Empire, during the Clone Wars and what not. I think that was the first time anybody ever came back for me.”

“Hey, I know you’d do the same for me,” you say.

“… well, a month ago I probably wouldn’t have,” he says. You glare at him. “A month ago. I would gladly do the same now. I’m just being honest!”

“Vikker, you’re a criminal, you’re good at lying. Just lie,” you say as you turn your attention to the dashboard. He rolls his eyes, tapping at his translator collar. A couple minutes before your destination. “Right. We’re almost to our destination, Vikker.” He nods, understanding.

Right, before you exit hyperspace, how do you want to approach this?

> Deploy the fighters first, in case there’s any trouble.
> You can probably play it safe using only the Lion’s Share for now. The fighters deploy quick anyway.
> Other
>>
>>45093226
> You can probably play it safe using only the Lion’s Share for now. The fighters deploy quick anyway.
>>
>>45093226
>>
>>45093226
>> You can probably play it safe using only the Lion’s Share for now. The fighters deploy quick anyway.
>>
>>45093226
>> You can probably play it safe using only the Lion’s Share for now. The fighters deploy quick anyway.

Shields, Capital Grade Armor and Very Fast.

I think we are good.
>>
>>45093226
>>
>>45093226
>You can probably play it safe using only the Lion’s Share for now. The fighters deploy quick anyway.
>>
>>45093226
>Deploy the fighters first, in case there’s any trouble.
>>

The crew has gathered up in the cockpit now. Misri’s jaw drops as she looks over yours and Vikker’s shoulder at the galaxy. “Oh my,” she says quietly. You’re really unsure as to how she can see anything considering she’s supposed to be blind. But you guess if she really is a miraluka, then maybe things aren’t the way they seem. “It’s beautiful.” The edge of the Galaxy was like a great big star. In reality, it was nothing more than a cluster of millions of stars with thousands of worlds between them. Of course, anything sounds boring broken down to its basic concept. You never were a poet. But you had to agree with Misri. This far out, it was like the closest thing to heaven that you could get.

Lev turns to you from the nav console. “Sir, sensors have a target.”

In a few minutes, you look at the sight of a broken up and horribly damaged Dreadnaught-class cruiser. It’s been sliced up into three pieces, with its jagged edges leaking parts and debris. So this is where it ended up. “Does that ship have any power left?” you ask.

“No sir,” reports Lev. “It is completely non-functional.” Damn.

“Alright, let’s get close, see what we can see.” You bring the Lion’s Share closer. The ship rumbles and shakes a little as some pieces of shrapnel and debris hit it. You even manage to swoop out of the way of an old AT-PT just floating around. You forgot some of these things were loaded with those. “Right, let’s…”

[1/2]
>>
File: Y-8.jpg (69 KB, 496x488) Image search: [Google]
Y-8.jpg
69 KB, 496x488
>>45094095
[2/2]

“Sir.” Lev turns to you again, more frantically. “I am picking up another signal behind the ship. Interference is scrambling their signature.” What?

Then behind the wreckage of the ship comes the sword-like shape of a Y-8 Mining Vessel. It zaps the wreck of the Dreadnaught with a high-intensity mining beam, shattering it apart for ease of transport. Another Y-8 comes out from behind the wreckage, zapping up the engines as well for transport.

“Who are these guys?” asks Kuvasz.

“Scavvers,” you growl. The scum, they found your wreck before you did!

> Hail them, see if you can split the ship or something.
> Get to the fighters and chase them off.
> Firing a warning shot at them.
> Other
>>
>>45094114

You have less than 2 minutes before you get shot down. You can demolish the fucking thing AFTER we're done.
>>
>>45094114
>> Get to the fighters and chase them off.
oh no, fuck that, fuck them
>>
>>45094114
>> Hail them, see if you can split the ship or something.
>> Get to the fighters and chase them off.
>>
>>45094114
>Hail them, see if you can split the ship or something.

At pt ? Loot!
>>
>>45094114
The punchline of this adventure is that there is no Katana fleet. All that's left is just a bunch of broken old hulls spread in a large variety of nowheres.
>>
>>45094114
>>
>>45094114
We can talk as we prep the fighters to launch.

Should have had our fighters launched already.
>>
>>45094114

Maybe not even the ship.. maybe just a peak at the computers.
>>
So anyone wat to see if we can scavenge a AT-Pt off this ship along with the Nav Logs?

I wanted the Flash Speeder back on Naboo for a ground fight but having something like that would really be nice.
>>

You pat Misri on the shoulder. “Get the fighters ready.” She nods, then brings R2, R3, and R5 out of the room with her. “Lev, hail them.” He nods, switching a few buttons on the comms, attempting to call their frequency.

After a minute, a Kel Dor appears on the viewscreen. He wears a salvaged black mask over his face, and large circular goggles over his eyes, backed up by a cloth scarf around his neck and what appears to be cybernetic implants in his head. “This is Captain Nors Dural. What’s your business in these parts, stranger?”

> Captain Nors Dural <
> Scavver Captain <

“My business is in that ship,” you say. “You’re scrapping a very old and important ship. I’m on official business from some very important backers who want the nav logs in that ship.”

“Tch.” Dural waves you off dismissively. “What are those nav logs worth to you? We’ve got more than just these Y-8s in the area, stranger. Turn around and we’ll forget about this.”

“You’re making a big mistake,” you say. “All we want is those nav logs.”

“And all I want is a steady living on a nice planet like Corellia or Carida but we can’t have everything, can we?” he growls. “This is your last warning. Turn around or we will fire on you.”

> “Have it your way.” Deploy fighters.
> “We can split the ship, I take the bridge, you take everything else like the vulture you are.”
> “We can trade. Just name your price.”
> Other
>>
>>45094912
He threatened to shoot first. I'm pretty sure the rule is shoot first.
>>
>>45094912
>>
>>45094912
>> “Have it your way.” Deploy fighters.
>>
>>45094912
why do we even bother playing nice?
>>
>>45094912
> “We can trade. Just name your price.”
>>
>>45094912
>>
>>45094967
>why do we even bother playing nice?

We're a lovable nice guy?
>>
>>45094912
>“We can trade. Just name your price.”
Can't we just claim it as *expenses* and get reimbursed by the Admiral?
>>
>>45094967
It's giving them a chance. We offered to be nice though I am morbidly interested in what they have besides the Y-8s
>>
>>45094912
>> “We can trade. Just name your price.”
>>
>>45094912
>> Other
"Any requests on where to send you and your boy's bodies once we pop your ships?"
>>
>>45094912
>“We can split the ship, I take the bridge, you take everything else like the vulture you are.”
>>
File: Rihkxyrk_Heavy_Starfighter.jpg (114 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
Rihkxyrk_Heavy_Starfighter.jpg
114 KB, 528x424

“Have it your way.” You cut transmissions, then pick up your helmet and your life support package from beneath the dashboard. “Lev. Take over.” He nods, sitting down in your seat as Kuvasz and Vikker follow you out of the cockpit and into the cargo bay. Misri manages the controls in the cargo bay, ready to deploy your fighters. Vikker and Kuvasz hurry up the hatch into their H-Wing, while you climb on into your R-22 and pull on your mask and your helmet. “Misri, like usual, just stay back and wait for the danger to subside.”

“Alright, missing out another battle again,” she mutters. You roll your eyes. R5 hops into your astromech slot this time, with R3 flying up into the H-Wing to act as its turret gunner.

“Hello, sir,” says R5. “Try not to get me blown up.”

“Don’t give me any ideas,” you respond.

Your R-22 is craned back towards the now opening hangar doors. Then quickly, you’re dropped right through. Sparks is next as well, following you out the hangar as well, then finally the H-Wing comes along. Two Y-8s, should be a simple thing. They might be heavily shielded but you’re confident that-

“Rhys, we got fighters coming in!” yells Kuvasz. You look around, then see a squadron of five fighters coming out of the light of a nearby star. Cheeky bastards. They’re flying Rihkxyrk assault fighters! Slow and sluggish but they got the arms and the shields to handle themselves one on one.

> Focus down the Y-8s. The Lion’s Share can draw the fighters away.
> Those fighter pilots seem to know what they’re doing. Kill them first.
> Other
>>
>>45095786
>Other
Tell Kuvasv and Misri to take out the Y-8's, us and Sparks will take care of the fighters.
>>
>>45095786
>Those fighter pilots seem to know what they’re doing. Kill them first.
Big guns go down first.
>>
>>45095786
>>
>>45095786
>> Those fighter pilots seem to know what they’re doing. Kill them first.
>>
>>45095786
>> Focus down the Y-8s. The Lion’s Share can draw the fighters away.

The Lion's Share can probably outrun these fighters with its new engines.
>>
>>45095786
>>
>>45095857
This. Running game on fighters is our speciality.
>>
>>45095786
>>45095903
After some googling I'mana second this guy.

The y-8s are actually kinda scary and those fighters are apparently slow.
>>
>>45095786
>>

You’re not taking any chances. “R5, home in on those fighters. Kuvasz, Misri, go around and run up on those Y-8s. Me and Sparks will take the fighters.”

“Copy,” says Kuvasz. “Good luck.” The H-Wing breaks formation as you and Sparks loop around and head towards the fighters. They’re closing in while maintain a very staggered but disciplined V-formation. You fire off a burst from your four laser cannons. The shots slam and crash into one of the fighters, but does little except spark and splash against their shields. Damn! Those shields are something, you’re going to need more sustained firepower!

“Sparks, break off!” The two of you run right through their formation, then loop upwards and around towards them. If you know these assault fighters, you know they’re about as maneuverable as a protocol droid that missed its oil bath. They try to turn in on you, keeping formation as you watch the H-Wing and the Lion’s Share lead the Y-8s away from the wrecked Dreadnaught. Okay, that’s one thing out of the way.

[1/2]
>>
>>45096635
[2/2]

You try for another pass on them, this time you divert a bit of power from your shields to your weapons, and go for a much longer burst this time. You squeeze the triggers. The shots crack against the shield of one, but the next few shots split right through and set him alight. “I’m hit!” yells the pilot. “I’m hit! I can’t maneuver! Aaaggh!” He goes spinning off into space, a definite probable at least. One down, four to go. Sparks crashes right their formation again, this time managing to get one of the assaults to follow him. That leaves you with three.

From where you are now, you spin around and hurl yourself into a loop with them. They continue to try and turn in on you, but you’re much faster and more agile than them. Amateur mistake, you thought these guys knew what they were doing for a second there! “Sir.” There’s a beeping on your dashboard as R5 reports. “Missile lock.”

Oh. You sit up out of your seat to find a trio of missiles coming right at you.

> Play it safe and activate the sensor jammer.
> Risk it, try and direct them back at them.
> Other
>>
>>45096658
>>
>>45096658
>Play it safe and activate the sensor jammer.
>>
>>45096658
>> Play it safe and activate the sensor jammer.
>>
>>45096658
>> Play it safe and activate the sensor jammer
>>
>>45096658
>> Play it safe and activate the sensor jammer.
>>
test
>>

Much as you’d like to just play around with their missiles, you’re not going to risk. Especially not with R5 onboard. You flip a switch, and with a few beeps the sensor jammer activates. You take another look back to see the missiles fly around uselessly and ineffectually explode without hitting anything. “Haha!” you laugh. You spin around finally, then wind up on the tails of the assault fighters. They start splitting off, leaving only one straggler for you.

Fine, you’ll take the easy kill. You fire off another long burst. This time, you nail his hull and one of his wings, sending him spiraling off into space. “I lost power! I can’t control her!” yells the scavver. “Wait, no, aaahhh!” His ship explodes. Yep, definite confirmed kill! You laugh, slapping the dashboard in glee. You look over to see Sparks zapping and splashing one of the other assaults, finally setting him alight. He explodes, and Sparks gleefully zooms through his dust cloud.

“Forget this!” yells one pilot. “No pile of scrap is worth this!” They start to fly away, retreating.

> Not on your watch.
> Forget them, the Y-8s are your target now.
> Other
>>
>>45097310
>> Forget them, the Y-8s are your target now.
>>
>>45097310
>>
>>45097310
>>
>>45097310

I think we just pissed off the Dark Suns.
>>
>>45097310
>>
>>45097310
>Forget them, the Y-8s are your target now.
>>
>>45097399
More like dead suns hehehehe.
>>
>>45097468
Two of them (Maybe 3) are escaping.
>>

“Sparks, leave them!” you order. He chirps affirmatively, rejoining you at your side. The assault fighters quickly jump into hyperspace, abandoning the Y-8s. While you were busy playing around with those assaults though, you see that the Lion’s Share and the H-Wing had done some work in damaging the Y-8s. One of them was trailing smoke with a blasted engine, the other was desperately trying to zap the Lion’s Share with its mining laser to ill effect. “Kuvasz, what’s going on?”

“I’m about to hit up on that crippled Y-8,” he reports. “The other is putting up a fight though, I can’t get close with all of those turrets!” The Lion’s Share lumbers around, trying to put its new turbolaser cannon to use. You really need to put that thing on a swivel mount or something. But the other Y-8 was still drifting off, trying to fight back with its laser cannon turrets.

Kuvasz is quick to respond with a fast dive and a fire of a proton torpedo. It smashes into the Y-8’s engines again, setting it ablaze. “We’re on fire, we’re on fire! Someone get that fire out!” yells one of the Y-8 crewmen. There’s chaos on that line as that Y-8 starts drifting away, the fire continuing to spread.

[1/2]
>>
File: H-Wing.png (182 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
H-Wing.png
182 KB, 600x304
>>45097877
[2/2]

As for the other one, you fly past and zap it with a burst. Your shots spark against the heavy shielding of the Y-8, but it did its job in bringing its attention to you. “Ah hell! Turn around, they’re coming at us!” yells Dural. The Y-8 clumsily swings around. It’s no B-Wing that’s for sure. But it fires its mining laser right past you, cooking your shields. Any closer and your hull would be aflame right now. Sparks however, responds in kind, peppering it with laser blasts until one sneaks through the shield and hits it cargo bay, spilling out salvage everywhere.

“I got it!” yells Misri. The Lion’s Share turns around, firing off the turbolaser. The shot slams into the Y-8 again, smashing apart the cargo bay and one of the laser turrets.

“Haha! Nice!” You pump your fist, getting ready for the last attack run.

“Stop, wait!” yells Dural. “We surrender, just let us go!”

> Fly past and let them go.
> Continue attack run.
> Other
>>
>>45097906
> Fly past and let them go.
>>
>>45097906
> Other. Ask what it's worth to them.

turnabout is fair play, motherfucker
>>
>>45097906
>Fly past and let them go.
All you had to do was give us the nav computer, and this wouldn't have happened. Now buzz off.
>>
>>45097906
>>45097960
this
>>
>>45097906
>> Fly past and let them go.
>>
>>45097906
Seconding >>45097936
>>
>>45097936
Seconding this. We were plenty reasonable to begin with and they started this.
>>
>>45097936
We hold all the cards, let's get something out of them!

Seconding this.
>>
>>45098010
We stumbled across other people salvaging a wreck and demanded the bridge. That's a bit much especially out of the blue.

We should have started by offering to pay for the nav computer.

Plenty reasonable is not "Give me your shit, I have business with it."
>>
>>45097906
>>45097936
this.
>>
>>45098043
And even less reasonable was "Shoot these pricks" but they did it anyways
and we only asked for the nav comp, that's all.
>>
>>45098043
They threaten us with force and we responded in kind.
>>
>>45097936

This. They should have been smart and sold us the nav computer at a premium. They lost ships, men, AND a sale.
>>
>>45098043
We didn't demand the bridge, we demanded the navicomputer. A decades old piece of junk that they would have scrapped for parts like they're clearly doing to the rest of the ship.

It's like throwing a hissy fit when someone asks for a rotary telephone in the house you're bulldozing.
>>
File: 1454113258143.jpg (152 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1454113258143.jpg
152 KB, 900x900
I miss the junk trader.
>>
>>45098170
She misses you too.
>>
>>45098170
We'll get back to Best (and Bustiest) Trader in time. Hell, we might get some salvage here to bring to her.
>>
>>45098170
I miss her too, along with her large ears.

Captcha: Yes, we will cook her waffles afterwards.
>>
>>45098195
Why will we give it to her?

No offense but Misri can make more use to this then Jennis in my opinion.
>>
>>45098253
Because we can't fit an entire dreadnought's worth of salvage in our freighter.
>>
> Other

You fly past them, then pull up your comms. “Dural, what’s it worth to you?”

“What!?”

“I’m asking what your life is worth to you,” you say more firmly. “You going to give me credits or some parts or something?”

“You can have everything in my cargo bay! Dump everything!” His Y-8 dumps an entire load of cargo out into space. “Take my pilot droids too! I don’t need them anyway!”

“Wait, what!?” yells his droids. They’re immediately spaced as well. Before you can say anything else, his Y-8 escapes into hyperspace, leaving the other one to burn up and explode. Well, well, well. You smirk. Another day, another bit of scum wiped off the face of the galaxy.

-

-

“Aw, they’re adorable!” Misri looks at the two B1 Pilot droids that Dural abandoned in his desperate attempt to appease. Their blue markings have faded and chipped away, and their metal has rusted somewhat. But you have to admit, they’ve been well-kept. “Can we keep them?” Misri bites her lip, clasping her hands together, begging you desperately. “I bet they’d be a really big help!”

The two B1s do the same. “Please keep us!”

Lev looks down from the upper catwalks in the cargo bay. “Toss those useless sods out the airlock.”

> Keep them deactivated. They might be good to sell later.
> “Welcome to the crew.”
> Toss them out the airlock.
> Other
>>
>>45098559
>“Welcome to the crew.”
>>
>>45098559
I was thinking of giving them to Jennis.
>>
>>45098559
> “Welcome to the crew.”
Check their programing.. or have R5 do it or whatever. Don't need them to be secret saboteurs or some shit.

Fell for that once with Lev.
>>
>>45098559
>> “Welcome to the crew.”
>>
>>45098559

anything that makes Lev unhappy is a good thing
>>
>>45098559

Smug grin at Lev
>>
>>45098559
>Other
Have Misri and R5 give them a physical first. We'll worry about keeping them afterwards.
>>
>>45098559
>>45098615

YES, B1 Battle droids!
>>
>>45098652
They're adorable. One of my players is collecting them. Has one kitted out as the party protocol droid/ "security"

He's looking to build a squad of the little shits. Sort of like the A-Team but.. with some mental deficiency.
>>
>>45098559
> “Welcome to the crew.”
It will piss off Lev.
>>
>>45098690
But i'm looking at the wiki their not B1 Battle Droids. Their OOM Pilot Battle Droids.

Their slightly better then their B1 counter parts.
>>
>>45098559
>> Other
Get both R5 and Misri to go over them with a fine tooth comb.
>>
So now that we have some extra hands on board and after checking through their programming.

Should we give them our spare blasters for 'security'
>>
Why is Lev so bitchy for? Didn't He and Sparks made an alliance before the growing astromech threat?
>>
>>45099031
Lev is a veteran of the Clone Wars with years of experience of working with B1s. They're not exactly the best footsoldier to work with.
>>
>>45099054
we're hardly invading a planet, they'll probably mostly be a pair of extra hands to watch the ship while the actually important crew is away.
>>
>>45099054
Weren't the ones operating ships do a decent job?

Having a couple of extra hands to man the guns are a good thing.
>>
File: PilotDroid.jpg (27 KB, 250x380) Image search: [Google]
PilotDroid.jpg
27 KB, 250x380
> “Welcome to the crew.”

This isn’t to annoy Lev or anything, but even against your greater disrespect of B1s, you decide to welcome them aboard. You offer your hand to them. “Welcome aboard.” They shake hands with you, nodding their heads and cocking them every whichaway, examining the ship. “I’ll have Misri and R5 look over you two, make sure you’re on the level.”

“Curses.” Lev slams his fist into the railing, storming away.

“Thank you, sir,” says the B1 on the left. “We are highly experienced pilots with decades of service in the Separatist military and the Trade Federation security fleet. My serial number is 3B6-2511, and this here is 3B6-1118. We are happy to serve.” They salute you, standing stiff.

“Do you have names?” asks Misri.

They look at each other, then back to Misri. “Er, we don’t exactly believe in names-“

She points to the one on the left. “I’m going to call you Dodger, and I’m gonna call you…” She points to the other one. “Wilco.” They stare at her, dumbstruck. “Mhm!” She smiles happily. “There, you’ll be like Sparks over there.” Sparks sits up from his seat in the cargo bay, and waves one of his legs at the two B1s. They wave back, nervously. “And Lev too.” Misri leans in closer. “By the way, Lev doesn’t take losing at board games very well, got that?”

“Roger Dodger,” says Dodger.

“You’re already going to say that!?” says Jacko.

“Sure, -Wilco-.” Dodger punches Jacko in the chest with a loud clanging noise.

“Heehee!” Misri claps her hands. “Cute! Come on, I’ll take a look at you two.” R5 and Misri walk the two droids into the machine shop, leaving you and Kuvasz in the cargo bay.

“Alright, tough guy,” says Vikker. “What’s the plan now?”

> Scan the ship from the safety of yours, never know what old wrecks are going to have.
> Pick up one of the Stormtrooper suits and a life support harness and check for the nav logs personally.
> Call up someone (who?)
> Other
>>
>>45099334
> Scan the ship from the safety of yours, never know what old wrecks are going to have.
scan first
>>
>>45099334
>Scan the ship from the safety of yours, never know what old wrecks are going to have.
>>
>>45099334
> Pick up one of the Stormtrooper suits and a life support harness and check for the nav logs personally.
>>
>>45099334
>> Scan the ship from the safety of yours, never know what old wrecks are going to have.

welp they're adorable
>>
>>45099334
>> Scan the ship from the safety of yours, never know what old wrecks are going to have.

Wait is his name Wilco or Jacko?
>>
>>45099419
Wilco. I changed it from Jacko at the very last second because I realized Wilco sounded better.
>>
>>45099334
I feel like Lev should have a Phasma-style cape if he's going to stomp around and mutter things like "Curses"
>>
>>45099334
>Loot that AT-DP

Guys we have the grand father of all walkers here. Ripe for the picking.

>>
>>45099334
>>45099602
This
>>
>>45099334
If it's safe then we board.
>>

You, Lev, Kuvasz, and Vikker sat in the cockpit, scanning the ship from all ranges. After what those scavvers were going through with this ship, things do not look well for salvage. Everything useful was gone, blown up in one of the Y-8s, and the other Y-8 didn’t have much else to speak about. You did see about taking in the AT-PT that was freely floating around. Maybe it’ll be good for personal transport, or for scrap parts.

“Anything?” you ask.

“I am detecting life signs on the surface of the stern section of the ship.” You fly the Lion’s Share around, then take a look through the cockpit window.

Yep. Mynocks. As if this scrap wasn’t even more worthless. “Are you detecting any power left aboard the ship?” you ask again.

“The bridge appears to still have some element of power left.” Lev checks his console again. “We should be clear to send in someone to retrieve the nav logs manually.”

R5 opens up the cockpit door. “The B1s are clear, sir. Nothing anomalous in their construction.” You nod. Very good, very good. “Have we retrieved the nav logs yet?”

“Yeah.” You stand up. “You and me will go R5, then we’ll-“

“Sir. Wait.” Lev checks his console again. “I am picking up a new reading.” You sigh, then look over onto his console as well. It pings with life signatures at least one meter in length. Not the mynocks for sure.

[1/2]
>>
>>45100268
[2/2]

“Look at that,” says Vikker. You squint at the ripped up section of ship leading into the bridge. Looks like weird growths inside there. Wait, you’ve seen this before. You sigh. “Thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Space mites,” you growl. “Damn it.” No telling too how infested it is in there. It’s a good thing you didn’t just rush in willy-nilly.

“Sir, we have the element of surprise from here,” says Lev. “What are your orders?” Hm, you don’t really have anything that can really deal with a space mite infestation. The turbolaser is too big, it might take out the nav logs if you try to use that to clear it out.

> Call for some help.
> Take the astromechs and some welders and cut your way through manually.
> Blast the ship from the outside, carefully.
> Other
>>
>>45100294
>> Take the astromechs and some welders and cut your way through manually.

Just gotta be careful is all. And maybe keep R3 away from making any of the more precision cuts.
>>
>>45100294
>Call Jennis.

This is a scrap goldmine. Maybe she can help
>>
>>45100294
> Other
Space Walk.

Cut into the bridge from outside.

It's just transparisteel
>>
>>45100294
>>45100374
Seconded.
>>
>>45100294
>>45100387
Seconding.
>>
>>45100294
>>45100387
This.

Fuck the internals.

Just cut into the place from the outside. It's not like we need oxygen to obtain the stuff.
>>
>>45100409
Stop that, anon.
>>
>>45100294
>>45100374
This.

We're going to buy stuff from her eventually.
>>
>>45100387
Supporting.

>>45100374
It'll take days for her to reach us.
>>
>>45100294
>> Take the astromechs and some welders and cut your way through manually.
>>
>>45100387
Isn't that Capital Grade Armor?
>>
>>45100594

Not the transparisteel.
>>
> Other

After packing on the Stormtrooper armor and a life support harness, you went out for a walk with all three of your Astromechs as well as Sparks. You planted your magnetics boots on the surface of the old ship and began scanning. Instead of cutting your way through space mites, you’ll just cut your way through the hull. If you remember correctly, the bridge is buried into the armored superstructure of the hull, which means there’s going to be a decent amount of drilling. Nothing you or the droids aren’t familiar with. And with how absolutely well the armor on these Dreadnaughts have aged thanks to these space mites and the mynocks, it shouldn’t take that long. “Alright, get to it.”

R5 turns to R3 and R2. “You heard him. Start cutting.” R2 whirs sadly, while R3 immediately stars cutting haphazardly around him. “Damn it, not like that.” R5 rolls to them, then starts cutting more efficiently with his buzzsaw. The two droids look at him with some measures of awe, respect, and confusion.

You sigh. Okay, it will take some time.

And an hour later, you finally have a hole into the bridge. R3 and R5 are the first to go in, with R2 standing guard outside with Sparks. You float through the dark wreckage, only the nightvision from your Stormtrooper helmet guiding you through the darkness. You sigh, almost there. Finally, you reach the bridge. A few pings of life signs go off, more space mites. Thankfully, they’re still just in their larval phases. R5 quickly blasts them off and away, scaring them off. You and him float over to the navigations console, where he plugs in and starts downloading. “How long is this going to take?”

[1/2]
>>
>>45101056
[2/2]

“Well, first I have to bring power to the console, then I have to download at the sluglike speeds of pre-Clone Wars technology, then- Well basically, it will take some time.” You roll your eyes.

“Sir.” Lev calls you over the comms. “It is Warmaster Vizsla on the comms. She is requesting to speak with you.”

“Can it wait?” you say as you look around. The space mites curiously look at you as download your data. R3 flies around uselessly, apparently unaware of how to control his boosters.

“She says it is urgent.” You sigh.

“Go ahead.” You pull out your holopad then out of it is projected image of Warmaster Forn Vizsla. She smiles happily, looking at you. “Warmaster, this better be good. I’m very busy.”

“Judging by how you’re wearing that armor, I can guess,” she says. “But I’ve come to inform you that the Darksaber is now in my possession.” She holds the deactivated hilt in her hands, presenting it to you. “And with it, my status as leader of the Mandalorians is no longer in question. I am inviting you to a special ceremony in the Mandalore system that will officially crown me as Mandalore, attending are several other clans who have pledged their loyalty as well. As a show of good faith between us, I would like to invite you to come as a guest of honor.”

> “I’m still kind of busy. I’m afraid I can’t attend.”
> “I’ll make time for you, sure.”
> Other
>>
>>45101081
>>
>>45101081
>“I’ll make time for you, sure.”
I feel as though it would be bad to turn her down
>>
>>45101081
>> “I’ll make time for you, sure.”
>>
>>45101081
>“I’ll make time for you, sure.”
>>
>>45101081

Event of the season. I'm sure something neat will happen if we go.
>>
>>45101081
Misri Added rocket boosters to all the astromechs now?

>No Promises though.

We're busy so we may be late if something pops up.
>>
>>45101081
> Other
Ask her what happened on the planet?
>>
>>45101081
The girls are alright right?
>>
>>45101081
"I'll make time for sure.."

How did it go?
>>
>>45101081
>>
>>45101271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt524wGJFqs&feature=youtu.be
>>

“I’ll make some time for you, Warmaster.” You shrug. “How’s Erma and the girls doing?”

“Resting. Erma unfortunately was injured and we did suffer the loss of seven of our finest sisters during the raid on the Palace. But we secured the Darksaber with relatively little damage to us. If Jabba wishes to come claim his Darksaber back, he will have to do so with the force of the united Mandalorian clans opposing him.” She smiles happily, brushing her hair back. “I do not believe that Jabba will be so foolish to just slither into something so… beyond him.”

Right. Warmaster thinks that one of the leading figures, if not the leading figure, of the Hutt Clans is just going to let some kid walk all over him. As if. But you admire the Warmaster’s optimism you suppose. It’s almost refreshing. It’s a different kind of optimism that you don’t hear from Misri or from Kuvasz or Vikker. It’s more naïve than anything. She continues with, “Clan Rodarch and Clan Skirata have already pledged their loyalty again to House Vizsla again. And I believe that once I am crowned as Mandalore, the others will fall in line. And very soon we will reclaim Mandalore from Imperial rule. What do you think would befit me? Mandalore the Redeemer? Mandalore the Resurrector? Mandalore the Mother even?”

“Well, first you have to be crowned again,” you say. “Don’t go rushing into it, Warmaster.”

“Tch.” She turns her nose up at you, as if disgusted at the implication that she isn’t already Mandalore. “I already command a fleet of warships, and a large force of my own Furies. None would dare oppose that.”

[1/2]
>>
File: Barloz-class_freighter.jpg (92 KB, 448x400) Image search: [Google]
Barloz-class_freighter.jpg
92 KB, 448x400
>>45101858
[2/2]

“It only takes one,” you say bluntly.

“Hmph. Blunt, I respect that,” she says. “But rest assured, we will have more to say together when you arrive. I will speak with you later.” Her hologram dissipates.

“Sir.” R5 turns back to you. “The data is secure.” Great. Now you can-

“R5?” He stares at you. “There’s a space mite on your head.” He quickly deploys a blaster, sending it flying off into space. “There you go.”

-

-

Misri and Lev take a look at the nav logs sitting in the machine shop for them. “Alright you two. It’s your job to start assembling a tracking device that will pinpoint the next destination of the Katana Fleet.”

“Why start now? We only have two pieces of the puzzle,” says Misri.

“Because I’d rather we do it now in case we run into any problems later, than do it later and have the problems that will come up cripple us,” you explain. “It’s simple as that. Can you do it?”

“I guess,” says Misri. “Might take some time though.”

Lev nods. “If you wish, sir. We can plot a new course.”

> “We’ll stay here. It’s pretty scenic here actually.”
> Mandalore
> Smuggler’s Haven
> Alpheridies
> Other
>>
>>45101884
> Mandalore

Can we forward that junk lady these coordinates?
>>
>>45101884
> Mandalore
> Other
Also, R5, slag the bridge. A turbolaser shot down the weld hole should do the trick.

Destroy all data
>>
>>45101884
> Mandalore
>>
>>45101884
>>45101940
>>45101941
This
>>
>>45101884
>>45101941

This.
>>
>>45101884
>>45101941
>>45101940
This.

Maybe she might find something we didn't
>>
>>45101884
> Mandalore
>>
> Mandalore

After you transmit the coordinates to Jennis and quickly blast the bridge with a well-placed shot from the turbolaser, you head into hyperspace. You admit, you’re going to miss that view of the edge of the Galaxy. But regardless, you had to keep moving. There was no telling what other mysteries lie at the edge of the galaxy, and you really don’t want to stick around to find them.

The two B1s you recovered, Dodger and Wilco settle into their spots quite well at the pilot’s seat and co-pilot seat. “Wow.” Dodger rocks himself back and forth in the pilot’s chair. “Comfy.”

“Try not to crash into anything, alright?” you ask.

“Don’t worry, sir,” says Wilco. “Me and my buddy here are some of the best pilots in the galaxy! Anything you want driven, we can drive it!”

Dodger cocks his head at Wilco. “What about that one time on-“

“Let’s not mention that,” he says back quickly. He looks back at you. “Don’t you worry, sir. We OOM models are some of the finest the Trade Federation has to offer.”

Lev stands at the doorway. “That is not saying much.”

“Well until then, I’ll leave it to you two. I’ll keep someone here to watch you in just a little bit.” They nod, then focus their attention to the controls. You step out of the cockpit with Lev. “How’s the tracking device going?”

“We have just begun. Building a tracking device from scratch however using only scrap parts will take time, at least until we recover more navigation logs.” You nod, fair enough. “However, there is another issue.” You and Lev walk into the machine shop.

And there you see Misri staring at a wrench on a table.

“What is she doing?” you whisper.

“She has been trying to ‘use the Force’ to lift the wrench.”

You sigh, walking over and grabbing it off the table. “Hey! I was doing something!” You place it in her hand, sternly glaring at her. She looks down, muttering to herself.

“Get back to work.” It’s going to be a long trip.
>>
File: 1451482985048.jpg (106 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451482985048.jpg
106 KB, 800x600
>>45102856
That's it for tonight's Star Wars: Fortune Hunter. It'll most likely return Sunday. But tomorrow will be another chapter in the exciting adventures of Magical Girl Liberty and the Lair of the Wolves. Hope to see people there.

Follow at: https://twitter.com/GermanSchteel
Ask at: http://germanschteel.tumblr.com/

See you next time.
>>
>>45102874
>>45102874
Thank's for running boss!
>>
File: 1451457428133.gif (1001 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451457428133.gif
1001 KB, 500x281
>>45102874

I might've screwed something up with the suptg archive so if I someone could archive this for me, that'd be great.
>>
>>45102874
Thnkas for the thread German, That was a blast! Though the last scene did end on a bit of a dark note.

Any faction changes since we might have dealt with the Red Suns?

Also besides the droids any other particular notes on loot from the dreadnaught and the fighters we destroyed?

Also anymodfication on these OOM Droids?
>>
>>45102874
Don't bully Misri just because Lottie is your waifu!
>>
File: 1453381681559.png (612 KB, 1011x729) Image search: [Google]
1453381681559.png
612 KB, 1011x729
>>45102930
1. No faction changes thus far. But since you left Dural alive, something might change by next thread.

2. You picked up an AT-PT which due to age and having mynocks eating its circuitry is currently non-functional. All it really needs is some replacement wiring and a new power pack, maybe a greasing of the wheels so to speak. Other than that, nothing notable.

3. Dodger and Wilco come with wrist-mounted fusion cutters, rocket packs, and a detachable floodlight for their heads for occasional salvage or escape pod crushing duty.

>>45102949
I'll bully whoever I want.
>>
>>45103001
Wonderful! But that is a scary thought considering we have a lot of people who don't like us.

Also any upgrades or restorations for our ships and droids.

How are our new droids taking their new surrondings and crew.
>>
>>45103001
How disappointed would the littlest mandalore have been if we stuck with work?
>>
>>45102949

Just turn misri into fairless.

Bullyingwill halt.
>>
>>45103001

What kind of war is brewing between the hutts and mandos now?
>>
>>45103001
Your waifu a shiiiit.

>>45103043
I don't know what that means.
>>
>>45103031
1. No upgrades as of yet.

2. Dodger and Wilco being the simple droids they are, are taking the new environment quite well, even if they were literally just thrown out the airlock by their previous master. They're quite excited to be working with other former CIS Droids too, except maybe Lev.

>>45103032
Very.

>>45103060
The Hutt Clans haven't really trusted the Mandos since the Shadow Collective ran up on them back during the Clone Wars. Vizsla may have unwittingly kickstarted a gang war between the two factions.

>>45103043
An obscure waifu will not save yours. Good taste regardless.
>>
>>45103096
An obscure waifu but still your waifu
>>
>>45103096
Dissapointed....since we have a mountain of scrap bu i guess easy to work with.

Is it possible with all these spare parts to turn the N-1 Fighter into a modified N-1T Advanced Starfighter?

Also any spare shield generators for Sparks in the scrap?

Also is the AS-PT a early or late model since early models only needed one man to use it while the late model used two.
>>
>>45103186
1. Possible, purely because I like the look of the N-1T and the concept stuff.

2. None that survived unfortunately.

3. The AT-PT is the early model one.
>>
File: 1451710365041.jpg (337 KB, 1372x925) Image search: [Google]
1451710365041.jpg
337 KB, 1372x925
>>45103096

Yo Schteel, what are the chances of Misri becoming a Jedi--or hell, Inquisitor? With a proper teacher, she could prove to be a powerful asset.
>>
>>45103197
Again, asking someone to archive this for me because I did a bad with suptg and I can't archive it now.
>>
File: 1451483053060.png (371 KB, 828x1170) Image search: [Google]
1451483053060.png
371 KB, 828x1170
>>45103214
It all depends on whether you discourage it or encourage it. Misri definitely wants to become a Jedi, and there already is a potential teacher back on Tython that the Empire thinks is already dead. It really all depends on:

A. If the Inquisitors find her, and decide if she's worth teaching or too much trouble and decide to exterminate.

B. If through some miracle or good fortune you find a kyber crystal for her to build a lightsaber out of.

C. She figures out HOW to build a lightsaber.

And a few other circumstances.
>>
>>45103258
What about upgrading Sparks into a Hyena Droid (but retraining the better characteristics of a vulture)

and turning the RE-22 into a A-Wing? What are we missing from either one?

Also what does Misri need to upgrade her Star Fighter to the Advance one?
>>
File: 1452116726323.jpg (101 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1452116726323.jpg
101 KB, 1000x563
>>45103258

Are there any Jedi left in the Galaxy who would be willing to train her? If she becomes an Inquisitor, would we lose her as a party member as she proceeds to fuck off and do whatever Vader deems important?
>>
>>45103258

Did the archive thing. Sorry I'm not clever with names.
>>
>>45103289
1. The Hyena and the Vulture are two very different hulls. It'd be cheaper and more efficient to keep him on the Vulture.

2. There isn't too much difference between the A-Wing and the R-22 if I recall correctly. And at this point, you're already modifying it beyond the scope of an A-Wing anyway.

3. Scrap, some heavy laser cannons, and grit and determination.

>>45103297
Besides Dosann back on Tython, there are literally no Jedi left that you know of or can call upon to teach Misri. Should things go the Imperial route, again it would really depend on how far along Misri is in terms of her Force ability.
>>
File: 1453742999801.webm (3 MB, 966x816) Image search: [Google]
1453742999801.webm
3 MB, 966x816
>>45103355
Thank you kindly, anon.
>>
>>45103357
>Hyena
Does it run off fuel pellets like the early vulture? I can't remember if they ever fixed that.
>>
File: 1423623344891.jpg (25 KB, 520x566) Image search: [Google]
1423623344891.jpg
25 KB, 520x566
>>45103357
What's the crew's overall opinion of Rhys?

I imagine Misri is a little upset with him because of how strict he acts when it comes to her force sensitivity.
>>
>>45103392
Rhys is exceptionally stubborn when it comes to two things: credibility (or lack thereof) of the Force and all those who use it, and the power of his dick.
>>
File: 1445656362800.png (146 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
1445656362800.png
146 KB, 500x602
>>45103391
Probably not. TCW, Hyenas were bombing villages all over Ryloth in a scorched earth strategy, I'm assuming they have relatively efficient power generators.

>>45103392
Kuvasz likes you well enough and hasn't really lately had a reason to think less of you. Vikker as well does too. Misri however is actually getting a bit upset at you suppressing her innate her Force sensitivity.
>>
>>45103438
What does our mando friend think of the new mandalore being crowned?
>>
>>45103357
Looking at the Wookie it's slightly faster then the vanillia RE-22 in the amosphere but is insanely faster in space.

A better jammer, concussion missiles with homing capabilities (and a bigger loadout), and deflecter shields and chaff.

On the otherhand the Re-22's Hull is slightly stronger then the A-Wing

So actually quite a bit. So taking that into consideration is it still possible>

Hmm, I'm mixed on Misri and the Force, I kind of want her to do her own thing but at the same time not to in fear of the Empire's grip.
>>
>>45103438
To be fair, she wasn't the one crammed in the Inquisitorial Party Room with the Nightmare Twins and their invisible, brain-tickling Bad Touch.
Rhys has good fucking reason not to want the Empire actively suspecting her.
>>
>>45103438
Does Kuvasz know about the Skirata clan allying with the Furies?

What is/would be his opinion about it?
>>
>>45103481
We should honestly just tell her why it's a bad Idea
>>
>>45103477
1. Perhaps as a branching option, maybe.

>>45103492
>>45103468
Kuvasz already has mixed feelings on the rule of Mandalore and the union of hundreds of Clans falling under what is essentially a cute girl who does cute things. He doesn't make his opinion known very much, but on the idea of his former clan actually buying into Warmaster Vizsla's vision, he'd actually probably be a little bit pissed.
>>
>>45103438
Boss, do we need to bring a gift to the crowning?
>>
>>45103537
You're gift enough for her.
>>
File: I'm dyin cap'n.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I'm dyin cap'n.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>>45103521
>Saving A Stormtroopers life from rebels and becoming bros when?
>Going on merry adventures with newly acquired Trooperbro when?
>>
File: 1452906021877.jpg (233 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1452906021877.jpg
233 KB, 2048x1536
>>45103501
>>45103477
>>45103521

We honestly should--whether or not she respects our reasoning is another matter entirely. There's a very real possibility that, if our reasoning only upsets her, she could leave us and try to become a Jedi on her own.

All that being said, it might be a better course of action to encourage her--maybe not to become a Jedi yet, but to try honing her Force abilities. As for possible teachers, if Dosann is still reluctant, we might be able to find a teacher in Ahsoka Tano, Vader's old apprentice--provided she's still kicking around the galaxy and not dead, of course.
>>
>>45103501
"Hey Misri, y'know what sucks? Mind rape. You know who gets mind raped? Me, and people the Empire thinks can use the force. Like Jedi. Jedi get mind raped. Don't be a Jedi. Have a cookie."
"....."
"Misri, can you bake cookies so I can give them to you?"
>>45103549
smooth
>>
>>45103583
Eh. I think we need to take the, It's your choice, but I think it's a bad one.. because hokey space religion and empire rape.
>>
File: 1454021808675.jpg (91 KB, 719x1111) Image search: [Google]
1454021808675.jpg
91 KB, 719x1111
>>45103549

Aww, that's sweet.

It'd definitely be sore if we showed up without a gift, though. Could we like, I dunno, bag up some exotic flower from a primeval world and give it to her? Or find a tusk or bone from a very big dead thing and use that as a gift?
>>
>>45103555
Rhys considers all Stormtroopers to be his trooperbros, except for Clone stormtroopers.

>>45103579
Considering how Season 2 is going in Rebels, Ahsoka's probably fucking dead by the time of this Quest.

>>45103583
Misri can bake cookies. And if you're a good boy she might bake some for you.
>>
>>45103624
Well, you have a Terentatek tusk just lying around that's giving you the creeps, you might just give her that.
>>
>>45103624

Actually, after the thing at coruscant, how about that ceremonial basilisk.
>>
File: DarkTrooper.jpg (104 KB, 323x403) Image search: [Google]
DarkTrooper.jpg
104 KB, 323x403
>>45103627
Cookies get!

A trooperbro would be pretty sweet.
Darktrooper bro?
>>
>>45103673
Phase Zero Dark troopers unfortunately are near-exclusively Clones, who had to have their arms and legs lopped off and be replaced by cybernetics along with other enhancements as well to keep their old bodies going. If one sufficiently impresses Rhys, maybe.
>>
>>45103627
How is she dead, I thought you said this takes place before Rebels?

And what do you mean by branching path to the A-Wing isn't it a direct upgrade? By just adding more parts to it?
>>
File: Inquisitorium_Dark_Trooper.png (111 KB, 252x243) Image search: [Google]
Inquisitorium_Dark_Trooper.png
111 KB, 252x243
>>45103722
Being sane would prove sufficiently impressive...
>>
File: 1423674471969.jpg (122 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1423674471969.jpg
122 KB, 894x894
>>45103549
How close are we to getting attention from somebody who's in a complete other league, like Vader, or Boba, or an inky that isn't like C tier?

I imagine that, depending on how things go with the Katana Fleet and our dealings with the Twins we may end up with a monster on our backs.
>>
File: 1451510392381.jpg (499 KB, 1131x800) Image search: [Google]
1451510392381.jpg
499 KB, 1131x800
>>45103728
1. This takes place before the Battle of Yavin, two years. Rebels is five years before Yavin. She hasn't actually died YET but I'm assuming she will purely because of how the story is building up to it.

2. It's more of how you want to directly upgrade the A-Wing. You can't keep adding parts to something to upgrade it. The R-22 has its limits, you gota choose.

>>45103757
You already had Vader's attention at Flight School, shame you were expelled. Boba has waaay bigger targets than you to hunt. And the better Inquisitors are hunting actual Jedi. As good as you are, you haven't really made too much dent in the Galactic scene just yet.

Depending on how the Katana Fleet is handled however, will send one or the other or everybody after you in varying levels of friendship or bloodlust.
>>
>>45103722
Looking through the Wiki, did these droids upgrade to Rocket Battle Droids?
>>
>>45103802
They're OOM Pilot droids equipped with rocket battle droid gear, but they aren't RBDs really.
>>
>>45103795
But wasn't the Re-22 the base for the A-Wing just with better engines and armament and other support systems?
>>
>>45103795
At least Vader is sufficiently bad ass in this.
>>
>>45103843
At this rate, your R-22 performs better than an actual A-Wing in terms of maneuvering capability and primary armament as well with the added advantage of having an astromech buddy too.
>>
>>45103795
How's Lotte doing?
How's she taking the whole situation with Rhys?
What would it take for her to realize that she fucked up?
>>
File: 1454110283213.jpg (971 KB, 2442x1334) Image search: [Google]
1454110283213.jpg
971 KB, 2442x1334
>>45103900
Right but if we got an a-wing and modified it the potential overall is higher.. correct?

Of course... Maybe that Admiral has other ships for us?
>>
>>45103900
All we need to do is loot it's engines, and chaff jammer.

and Maybe salvage a deflecter shield to make it truely frightening depending on where we can find those things.
>>
>>45103963

Is...is that a First Order Ugly?
>>
>>45103960
1. Poorly.
2. Poorly.
3. She has, but she hasn't been able to contact you as of late.

>>45103963
Perhaps. Also, should you actually accept the job officially for the Empire, Admiral Reike might actually loan you a prototype or something for use.
>>
>>45103992

Didn't we grab the shield genny off Eudora's X-Wing intact? If we can find a beefy enough power supply, we should probably stick that generator on our R-22.
>>
File: 1423623706368.jpg (30 KB, 457x649) Image search: [Google]
1423623706368.jpg
30 KB, 457x649
Excluding anything from the quest, what's the most dangerous thing Rhys has faced in his travels?
>>
>>45104014
Misri put the shield generator on her fighter.

We either need to talk to Jennis or loot and salavegd more A-Wings and X-Wings.
>>
File: Highsinger.jpg (23 KB, 427x436) Image search: [Google]
Highsinger.jpg
23 KB, 427x436
>>45104059
He's faced three very dangerous things in his travels.

1. The Clone Wars. As a kid he was almost kid a lot of times by stray artillery and air bombardments he couldn't see.

2. C-21 Highsinger. Highsinger very nearly killed him on Lothal during a dispute when the two were hunting the same bounty, which came to blows. Highsinger broke one of Rhys' legs and almost chopped off a hand too, but circumstances forced the two to work together when the two ended up betrayed by their employers. It's been an uneasy truce between them since.

3. Rhys survived a month or two in a combat arena as a slave before R5 liberated him and all the other slaves in the arena.
>>
>>45104006
Now she realized it? I mean what made her ? I mean between the bounty hunters and the tractor beam didn't make her but what did?
>>
>>45104108
Probably Rhys saving the academy and working for another admiral.
>>
>>45104108
I think it was the admiral flat out telling her that she fucked up and should just get out the way so that the pros can handle things.
>>
>>45104100
http://pastebin.com/XeWvJu2z

Here is the updated Pastebin.

>>45104006
Meh, I like just upgrading what we already have, or unless we find a V-Wing.
>>
>>45104129
V-wings are great. Bomber/Fighter. It does it all!
>>
File: 2014606-acclamator_ft.jpg (90 KB, 600x272) Image search: [Google]
2014606-acclamator_ft.jpg
90 KB, 600x272
>>45104108
Reike essentially NTR'ing her by hiring you. He has a bit of a negative reputation amongst other Admirals and Fleet Captains for some actions he presided over during the early years of the Galactic Empire and even the Clone Wars. If you're willingly working for him over her, she's realized she's done something wrong.

>>45104124
>>45104125
That and these two reasons.

>>45104129
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>45104143
What New Republic era fighters would Rhys want to fly the most?
>>
>>45104100
Man, the galaxy fucking hates Rhys.
No wonder he's a jaded, paranoid opportunist.
>>
File: 1428423911882.gif (2 MB, 299x173) Image search: [Google]
1428423911882.gif
2 MB, 299x173
>>45104006
>loan you a prototype

>implying he would ever get it back

>Rhys' fw anyone tries to take his ships
>>
>>45104143
So her trying to contact us earlier was about the Katana fleet as well?

>>45104135
I agree as a planet side fighter, over Space I think, our fighters can beat it.

But it is a sexy craft and i imagine Rhys just using it as a vanity project.

Besides we have a ship that can turn into a A-wing.
>>
>>45104100
Who's the most infamous bounty hunter Rhys has interacted with?

Speaking of Bounty Hunters, did Cad Bane drop off the face of the galaxy like he did in canon in this timeline?
>>
>>45104143
So in terms of Crew are we full due to the droids or do we have room for additional living crew?
>>
>>45104216
The B1s would probably lounge in the cargo bay with Sparks, they don't exactly need living quarters as they don't have the same basic needs as an organic does.
>>
>>45104152
Tough call considering most New Republic fighters are X-Wings and Rhys generally has a preference towards the TIE series. Rhys though always has had a curiosity in what its like to flying the B-Wing and that crazy stupid rotating cockpit. However in terms of preference, he would most likely want to see what it's like flying the TIE Defender.

>>45104167
The Galaxy has not been kind to him at all.

>>45104207
Rhys once sat at a sabaac table with Boba Fett, Highsinger, Bossk, Cad Bane, and Latts Razzi at the same time. This wasn't a particularly dangerous for him, since this was the immediate aftermath of the Lothal debacle and Highsinger reluctantly had Rhys' back. Relatively cordial stuff all the same.

As for Cad, I hear rumors he might appear again. I wish he did.

>>45104216
There ought to be two rooms left for living passengers. The droids generally stay in the machine shop or the cargo bay.
>>
>>45104322
>Rhys once sat at a sabaac table with Boba Fett, Highsinger, Bossk, Cad Bane, and Latts Razzi at the same time.

How did he not break the table in half with his raging erection?

What is he, a faggot!?
>>
>>45104343
Rhys knows to keep his mouth shut. A sabaac game with some of the most deadliest bounty hunters in the galaxy is one of those times. Especially since Cad is perfectly willing to kill people just for a hat.
>>
>>45104322
Why was R2 so reluctant and was impressed by R5, isn't R2 the more experience of the trio.

Dman now i really wished we didn't drop that R4 and we would have the complete set.
>>
>>45104377
R2 hasn't been used in a while. You could say he's a bit rusty with his skills.
>>
>>45104322
>I wish he did.

Why do you dislike Cad Bane?

Also, when does the quest take place? I was under the impression it was somewhere around 15 BBY
>>
>>45104411
I want Cad Bane to appear again. I love him.

It takes place 2 BBY, two years before the Battle of Yavin. If it were 15 BBY, you wouldn't be seeing all the sweet OT tech.
>>
>>45104377
People probably think we are crazy

>"He's got all these models of ships, and droids, too, even combat droids. Weirdest part is that they are all covered in scrap but function better than top-of-the-line modern variants!"

>"Fucking techaboos"
>>
>>45104391
When did they get rocket boosters?

Also the magnetic locks for Rhy's shoes were they from the suit or just his regular footwear
>>
>>45104448
Speaking of which can we upgrade our new OOM friends?

I remember the Seperaltists didn't want to due to needing to simplify the design to mass produce.
>>
>>45104437
Oh, shit. I thought you meant you wish he had dropped off the face of the galaxy. My bad.

What was that Scavver's faction? You said our relations with one of the factions may change next thread because we spared him. I thought he was independent.
>>
>>45104448
What makes it even more funny that besides the H-Wing we are flying old or obsolete craft.
>>
>>45104450
I always figured the R-series had them as stock considering R2 and other astromechs were shown to have them IIRC.

The magnetic locks are from the Stormtrooper boots.

>>45104475
You can to a certain extent.

>>45104509
Most scavvers work with the big factions in getting bigger paydays. Some work with the Hutts, others work with the Zann Consortium or the Black Sun, some even work with the Rebel Alliance. You'll see what happens next thread maybe.
>>
>>45104535
I double check on wookie and it is not stock, even for the R2 units said those are add-ons.

I assume Misri upgraded them inbetween fixing her ship.

How are the repairs going on it btw.
>>
>>45104566
Darn, my bad then.

The repairs are going swimmingly. I'd say more but I'm tired so I'll head to sleep here. Night night anons.
>>
>>45104586
Thanks for the thread.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.