[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great Beast Quest #8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 5
File: OP pic.png (388 KB, 480x294) Image search: [Google]
OP pic.png
388 KB, 480x294
You are a Cave Hydra, big and mighty. However, you're currently stalking someone who might question that authority.

The Mammoth is humongous, easily topping you in size, both width and height, even with your necks extended to the maximum, its legs are as thick as the base of your neck and its thickly haired hide may as well be un-biteable. But you can see how well fed it is, the fat, muscles, organs, meat, all of it might not be as tasty as crab meat, but you know it will be very, very nutritious.

Your only real advantages are the facts that you're so far hidden in bushes and behind it as it walks across a plain, but if you fail the first strike, or let it know that you're here, the humongous tusks will most likely end up deep within you, if you fail to avoid them.

>Rush in, your adventurers will be waiting for you and the fight itself, most likely, will be prolonged, you don't want to be late to the meeting spot.
>Wait for more vulnerable position, stalk the Mammoth further down the forest, everyone can wait for such big game.
>What else?
>>
>>45087437

>Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/GBQ
>Twitter: https://twitter.com/OrkQuestQM
>ask.fm: https://ask.fm/OrkQuestQM
>Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Great+Beast
>>
>>45087437
>Wait for more vulnerable position, stalk the Mammoth further down the forest, everyone can wait for such big game.
>>
>>45087437
>>
>>45087437
>>
>>45087437
>>
Stalking wins.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45087542
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45087542
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45087542
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45087542

I imagine a scene where we're being chased by this angry mammoth and brag about how we found food to the others.
>>
11 is highest, which will make the Mammoth spot you.

Dare a reroll?
>>
>>45087568
>>45087582
>>45087604
welp, i call a reroll.
>>
>>45087626
Nah, this can only end well
>>
>>45087626
Sure.
>>
Well, I see 2 yes and 1 no, so.

>1d20

>1 Beast Tenacity point spent.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>45087756
May the Force be with us this time.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45087756
please
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45087756
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45087756
inb4 worse rolls than before
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>45087756
We're so dead.
>>
>>45087781
You were right anon.
>>
File: This amuses me.png (259 KB, 636x703) Image search: [Google]
This amuses me.png
259 KB, 636x703
>>45087769
>>45087775
>>45087776
>>45087781
>>
File: goddamn.png (167 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
goddamn.png
167 KB, 300x300
Why did it have to be this way? Is this a sign?
>>
11 is still highest.

I will take the point, but I think it will be fair if I don't make it cost stamina as it would if you would get better score.

Writing.
>>
>>45087437
You decide to stalk it, there's no point in risking yourself getting hurt when you can wait a bit and be promised a better position.

You let it walk across the field, and once it reaches the tree line on the other side, then you start following it, almost slithering your way across the plain in order to catch up with your quarry, don't want to lose it out of sight for too long, who knows what might happen if you do. However, once you step into the other side of the forest and step further in, your massive limb steps on a branch. The thick cracking sound echoes out of the woods and of course, grabs the attention of your target, the tusked beast slowly turns around to the left, so you circle to the right, but to no avail as you hear the angered trumpeting of the Mammoth, raising its trunk towards you.

It seems it wants you to leave it, not looking for a fight, question is, do you?

>Actually leave it, being found a second time won't bode well to you.
>You won't be scared by a meal, no matter how big, fight here and right now.
>Fake yourself leaving and circle again.
>What else?
>>
>>45087911

A bit cowardly but mammoths are dangerous as hell.
>>
>>45087911
>You won't be scared by a meal, no matter how big, fight here and right now.
>>
>>45087911
Too big and we lost the element of surprise, find something more suitable.
>>
>>45087911
>>You won't be scared by a meal, no matter how big, fight here and right now.

When life gives you a mammoth you make mammothade
>>
>>45087911
Too risky.
>>
>>45087936
>>45087948
>the rolls we made so far
>thinking we're gonna beat the mammoth
You some funny guys.
>>
>>45087934
>>45087938
>>45087972
COWARDS!
>>
>>45087973
Honestly, I just want us to end up getting chased by an angry mammoth resulting in hilarity from the party seeing such a spectacle.
>>
Leaving it for real wins, but another question.

>Hunt again.
>Return empty-handed.
>>
>>45088047
Keep hunting.
>>
>>45088047
>>>Hunt again.
Still hungry
>>
>>45088047
>>Hunt again.
gotta get fuel for the furnace.
>>
>>45088047
>Hunt again.
>>
Let's hunt again then. And we all know how that goes.

>1d20
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>45088116
I just arrived
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45088116
Time for more shit rolls
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45088116
>>
>>45088120
And locked
>>
>>45088120
I hope this means we find something good, that won't stomp us into shit.
>>
>>45088120
The dice gods have a twisted sense of humor.
>>
>>45088120
Welcome to the thread want some cookies? And a Hydra plushie?
>>
20 is highest, how the turntables.

Writing.
>>
>>45088164
Question. Is this the quest first crit? Does this quest have crits? Sorry memory isn't so good
>>
>>45088149
Awww thanks, just what I needed for my party of adventurers!
>>
>>45088208
Your welcome.
>>
>>45088200
No, Yes.
>>
>>45088200
It doesn't have crits, just highest roll.
>>
>>45088246
>>45088258
Alright! Thanks anons.
>>
>>45087911
You huff, turning around, better safe than sorry you consider, safety comes first for you, if you die, you can't hunt.

You walk away, searching for another set of trails that won't possibly maul you to death or put up much of a fight one way or another. You find a trail, it smells like something you've trailed before, the hoof beast, beggars can't be choosers you think. The trail follows almost straight path through the forest, it's a lengthy stalk, but eventually after some time, you reach a familiar sight of a river surrounded by slightly snow covered rocks, no ice can form in these parts it would seem.

However, your quarry is nowhere to be seen, so you consider waiting, such place is perfect to hunt, but before you settle in, you spot a sizeable fin going through the middle of the river. And you remember the taste of the crab, so you rush immediately to the edge of the water, right in front of the fish, and the second it closes in, your heads dive straight into the water and bite whatever is closest to its teeth.
(cont.)
>>
>>45088422

All of you hits the target at once, getting a good grasp thanks to biting deep and crashing the scales like they're nothing, and then you reel it back onto the ground where your game can do nothing but flail around, slowly drowning due to lack of water. Doing so gives you a good look at it as well, the body and scales being bright red and the body wide, you spot sets of teeth in its mouth, and by the way it flails around, you guess that you got partially lucky, it could try dragging you into water where it could potentially eat you up. Nevertheless, the fish is big and tasty looking, all what you were looking for.

You drag the body back, trying your hardest to not eat it right here because you sense that if you do start, you won't stop. And as the sun is halfway hidden behind the earth, you arrive at the flat hill, and to your partial surprise, all four are there with a fire ready. The orc steps up to you, looking at your quarry before nodding with respect before mentioning for you to give it to him, which you do. But then you see what he's doing with the fish.

He's putting it on a huge stick and places it right above the fire.

"HE'S WASTING OUR FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!"

Your heads yell.

>What is this, you won't let the food go to ruin by being burned, take it all for yourself.
>He did say he will make it better, you can handle the grumbling in your stomach for a while, wait.
>What else?

>>45088200
No crits, but considering just who you are, 20 will basically mean an insta win in most of the situations unless you're doing something equal to your skills.
>>
>>45088443
>>He did say he will make it better, you can handle the grumbling in your stomach for a while, wait.
Just have a bunch of eye twitching and smell the air.
>>
>>45088443
>>He did say he will make it better, you can handle the grumbling in your stomach for a while, wait.

Pout, POUT
>>
>>45088443
>He did say he will make it better, you can handle the grumbling in your stomach for a while, wait.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>45088443
You hiss at your heads, snarling even to calm them down as they wriggle and fight to destroy the orc and save the food. But as you walk towards the fire to enjoy the warmth and a seat, you hiss at Holgrum, making sure that he knows what happens if he ruins it.

You settle down and stare at the fire or the stars. Not often you had the chance to be outside, and as you notice very early, it's different, much different that the caves. You can't deny that there are things that you miss living in a Mountain, but the many wonders of exploring and seeing new things evens the feeling out, but you will have to ask yourself at some point if you still want to live this way.

The smell of the fish turns into something interesting as you think about your life, it catches your attention by how.. Crispy it smells, and the look of it makes it look also appealing, you suppose that throwing a fit wouldn't be a good idea and in the end, this is going to end up more delicious than raw. Humanoids have very interesting set of skills, you will give them that. And speaking of them, you still got three more to note down, so maybe as you wait for the orc to finish preparing your food, you could try to remember how others appear.

>Look up Cleriori
>Look up Hira
>Look up Edward.
>Nap time, can't be bothered.
>>
>>45088635
>>Look up Hira
>>
>>45088635
Which one's the leader, cause that one.
>>
>>45088635
Whichever one the Elf was, can't remember names.
>>
>>45088635
>Look up Hira
Because halflings.
>>
>>45088635
>Look up Edward.
Beacuse he's always so quiet.
>>
>>45088635
>>Look up Hira
>>
Angry brown halfling Hira wins.

Writing.
>>
>>45088635
You might as well see how the constantly angry at you halfling, for no reason whatsoever in your eyes, looks like. Maybe there's a reason for it in how she looks like you wonder.

So you settle down next to her which makes her curl up and cover up with her oversized cloak, which now you see, is filled with bright feathers in some parts, they all look brown with some patterns on them, you've never seen such bird. But this isn't why you got so close to her, your neck arches above her, your head staring right into Hira, soon after your other heads follow, looking at the only revealed part of her body, the eyes.

They're green, about the same hue as Holgrum's and her left eye is covered in a scar. But they are sharp and not filled with fear, just the opposite you guess, she's determined and actually competes you in a stare-down, which ends up with a crushing defeat for Hira and makes her look away, dropping her cloak in the mean time with a sigh.
(Cont.)
>>
>>45089033

She has short legs but the muscles are ripe and humongous, probably stronger than the orc's if you have to guess, to your surprise, despite being so toned and strong, her fat storage on hips seems to be filled, giving her round figure. She's wearing loose and almost see-through pelt or skin of sorts, you are not sure. The halfling's stomach is also looking almost iron-cast, so are the short, stubby arms. Her smell is a mix of testosterone and estrogen, while the second one is obviously stronger, this mixture is unheard for your nostrils, making it very exotic to you. Her chest fat storage seems to be lacking however when compared to dwarves, but the lumps look firm. Hira's mane is short at front, revealing the forehead and long at sides, reaching her shoulders.

You hear Holgrum yell out, which brings your attention, then you see him tossing you a fair chunk of the fish with some parts cut off for the rest. The smell is promising so you dig in, and once you finish, you feel bad. Bad for your taste buds because they don't get to taste this again, this meal was a miracle, outgrowing raw meat by huge amount in the juices, crunchiness and overall taste you lack words to describe.

>Now is time to sleep.
>Nudge the green skin, ask for various things.
>What else?
>>
>>45089050
>Now is time to sleep.
>>
>>45089050
>Nudge the green skin, ask for various things
How did you do that?!?!? Teach me!
>>
>>45089050
>Nudge the green skin, ask for various things
>>
Bothering the orc wins.

What do you ask for?

>Write-in.
>>
>>45089245
How did you do that? Teach me!
>>
>>45089245
make a deal, when traveling we hunt and share, when they stay in a city they buy us food.
>>
>>45089245
>How did you do that? Teach me!
>>
>>45089245
How do you summon fire like that?!
>>
Writing.
>>
>>45089050
You quit bothering the halfling with your presence and instead, go over to the orc who's still busy eating his share of food.

Once he's done, he sighs and does the magical trick and once more, you are able to talk with him, which you of course use to the full of your possibilities, you got a few things to ask about after all.

"How did you do that?"

"What?"

"The fish, the fire summoning."

He sighs, reaching into one of his pockets and pulls out some two items, a stick and something rock-like, then he strikes the rock thing along the shiny stick and from the clash, sparks arise, almost blinding you which makes you reel back and snarl.

"It's called flint and steel, useful for us, scares the likes of you away. As for fish.. I cooked it."

"What's cooking?"

"To stop you bothering me, consider it as 'controlled burning' of something. You wouldn't understand the whole thing."

>"You don't have room to insult my intelligence."
>Push him, no insulting.
>What else?
>>
>>45089432
>Push him, no insulting
>>
>>45089432
>Push him, no insulting.
Bitch I have three times the number of brains you do.
>>
>>45089432
>>Push him, no insulting.
>>
>>45089432
>>45089432
>Push him, no insulting
>>
Writing.
>>
>>45089432
Someone's getting very sassy with you, and you will have none of it. You have three times the thinking muscles than they do, you won't take anything from them.

You lean in and push the green skin with your forehead, forcing him to lean to the side, and with a huff he goes down onto the ground. This makes everyone reel up and stand with a shock, thinking that you're showing off aggression, but the orc raises his hand with palm towards them, calming them down.

"Listen, Horg, I don't want no trouble.. I mean Cave Hydra." He swallows loudly, looking at you with fear in his eyes.

>"Did you call me Horg?"
>"I told you to not name me."
>"Horg? What does that mean?"
>What else?
>>
>>45089624
>>
>>45089624
>>
>>45089624
>"Don't insult my intelligence next time then"
>>
>>45089624
>>"Horg? What does that mean?"

Whats a horg?
>>
>>45089647
>>45089655
>>45089663
>>45089688
I bet they're calling us a glutton/fatty.
>>
>>45089624
>"Did you call me Horg?"
>>
Writing.
>>
We need to get cave hydra a diploma.
>>
>>45089758
He already has a doctorate of Hydramancy.
>>
>>45089624
>>"Did you call me Horg?"
>>"I told you to not name me."
>>
>>45089624
"Don't insult me next time then, and what does Horg mean?" You ask, returning your head back to neutral pose while he himself stands back onto his previous position, so do the rest.

"Horg in my language means.. Stubborn."

"How am I stubborn?"

"Well, how did you come all this way? Because you kept pushing us here no matter what." He replies, ruffling his hair before nibbling on whatever's rest from his portion of food, trying to avoid your gaze. But the only real reason you're staring at him is because you're thinking, technically you don't even acknowledge Holgrum to be there, you're just lost in thought.

Worst part about this name is that he's right. You did sort of herd them all in front of you and basically ordered them around, but it's their fault that they're so submissive to others will, especially Holgrum himself for a reason you do not know.

"There's one more thing, you can't enter next city."

"Why?"

"It's more... Dead-hard on what's allowed inside of it, beasts like you can't go in unless we receive special permission, and to get that, we need to get something else that takes a loooooooong while to get."

>"Don't worry, I am patient, we can go get the thing to get the permission."
>"I don't care, we're going in."
>"Then we're not going to that city."
>"What's the thing to get the permission?"
>What else?
>>
>>45089843
>>"What's the thing to get the permission?"
>>
>>45089843

You know, if you think about it, we're basically a dragons schizophrenic college-drop out younger cousin.
>>
>>45089843
>"What's the thing to get the permission?"
>>
>>45089843
>>
>>45089843
>"Don't worry, I am patient, we can go get the thing to get the permission."
>>
Writing.
>>
>>45089843
"What's the thing to get the permission."

"Yooou're not going to like it."

"This isn't a reply I am looking for." You wave your head forward, encouraging him to answer truthfully.

"Well, there's thing called Beast Guild. People working in and for that teach others how to.. Well, ride beasts like you. So, to summarize. Giant Pets. Once you finish the training and get one, you get the things needed to receive the permission to go into a city."

Well, he wasn't completely wrong, because that seems very excessive to you in many, many ways.

>"You're right, we're not going there, but we still go to the city."
>"..I can deal with that, but other me gets names too."
>"Okay. Where is that place?"
>"We're going somewhere else."
>Nope. Nap time, you're not going to bother with that.
>What else?
>>
>>45090020
>>Nope. Nap time, you're not going to bother with that.
>>
>>45090020
>Laugh then abruptly stop "No"
>>
>>45090020
>>Nope. Nap time, you're not going to bother with that.
>>
>>45090020
>>"..I can deal with that, but other me gets names too."
>>
>>45090020
>>
>>45090020
I can't help but feel like we're basically playing a giant, three-headed scaly housecat.
>>
>>45090020
>>"..I can deal with that, but other me gets names too."

So long as we get cooked food. We'd make it ourselves but we lack the prerequisite thumbs.
>>
>>45090020
>"..I can deal with that, but other me gets names too."
>>
>>45090020
Laugh ourselves to sleep.
>>
>>45090020
>>
>>45090020
"On second thought waiting at the gates doesn't sound so bad"
>>
>>45090076
>>45089891
I think these are the most accurate descriptions for our Hydra.
>>
Nope into nap wins.
>>
>>45090020
You pump your neck, gargling out a growl, laughing that way at the description before abruptly stopping, turning around, and curling up into sleeping position.

"I can wait at the gates." You say before closing your eyes and trying to drive yourself to sleep. The orc doesn't reply but continues the talk with the others, gaining various reactions. But while you've dealt with them, you now have to live with yourself.

"You're Horg now."

"Shut up me."

"Sleep well Horg."

"I'll ask them to name you me too."

"You're still Horg."

"Shut up."

"See you later Horg."

This isn't going to end well you think. The night ends soon as you've forced yourself to sleep. But it wasn't enjoyable one bit because of the same reason. The sun shining at you first given how you've fallen asleep, so the first one to wake up everyone else is also you by doing your morning routine.

"Hello Horg."

"I am not going to discuss myself."

As soon as everyone else wakes up, breakfast is brought into question. Once again, they have everything prepared for themselves and you've eaten the entire fish you were given.

>Inquire for food.
>Inquire for names for other you's. Also for food.
>Go hunt. But firstly ask for names.
>Just go hunt, self pressure won't get the best of you.
>What else?
>>
>>45090299
>>Inquire for names for other you's. Also for food.
>>
>>45090299
>>
>>45090299
>>
>>45090299
>>Inquire for names for other you's. Also for food.
>>
>>45090299
They won't shut up!
>>
>>45090299
Demand the orc that unless he can undo the naming, then name the other heads too, because they won't leave you alone.
>>
>>45090299

MAKE THE VOICES STOP!
>>
self pressure wins.

Writing.
>>
>>45090299
As soon as you spot Holgrum waking up completely, you immediately bother him by yelling and nudging him to do the thing. He's a bit surprised to see you in such haste, and in order to not make you wait, which could anger you, he does it as soon as he can.

"What is it?"

"Name me."

"...What do you mean? I thought you hated having second name."

"I'm calling myself Horg, name other mes."

"Wait.. Who I was, am, speaking to then?"

"Me."

"No I mean-"

"Me" You wiggle your head to point at yourself.

"...So I can't hear the other.. You?"

"Yes, now name me."

"..By you, you mean the.. Other youuu'ss?" he points at your left and right you, who look particularly smug and cheeky.

"Yes."

"Oh boy.." He calls out to the rest, talking about his current task at hand. The rest seems confused, but eventually, they start, what you can guess to be, suggest names for you.

"Well, there are few.. Suggestions for you."

>Greo'lage, Elf suggestion for left, Bob, Human suggestion for right.
>Hisk, Halfling suggestion for left, Kozmo'rale, elf suggestion for right.
>Harbenk, Orc suggestion for left, Simon, Human suggestion for right.

Feel free to mix or suggest your own. If you want to know the meanings now, here you go:
Greo'lage means Nature's protector.
Hisk means asshole, not the literal sense.
Kozmo'lage means Nature's mighty.
Harbenk means needy.

Need for food will be satisfied after this.
>>
>>45090629
>Left Hisk, Right Harbenk
>>
>>45090629
>Hanbrek and Hisk
>>
>>45090629
>Hisk, Halfling suggestion for left, Kozmo'rale, elf suggestion for right.
Horg is an orc name, I like Hisk for the fitting sounding, and Kozmo'rale for being a bit out of place, plus we can start to call him Komo.
>>
>>45090675
Second.
>>
>>45090629
Oh that Halfling, she's gonna get bullied so hard for this.
Kozmo'lage for Left
Bob for Right.
>Introduce your heads.
>"I'm Horg, Left is Kozmo'lage..."
>"And that's Bob."
>>
>>45090629
>>Hisk, Halfling suggestion for left, Kozmo'rale, elf suggestion for right.
>>
>>45090629
>Left Hisk, Right Harbenk
>>
>>45090675
Thirded
>>
Let's see what we got so far. Hope I counted this right.

Left:
7 for Hisk, if I count >>45090679 like I suggest in my post.
1 for Kozmo'lage

Right:
5 for Harbenk
1 for Bob
1 for Kozmo'rale
>>
>>45090629
>Harbenk and Hisk
>>
>>45090836
>A needy stuborn asshole

I like it.
>>
>>45090856
the contempt we hold for our other heads is high.
>>
Well, I think Hisk for left wins, Harbenk for the right.

I will wait 5 minutes so you get accustomed to this before moving on.
>>
File: 1353365853771.jpg (432 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
1353365853771.jpg
432 KB, 740x740
>>45090836
>>45090856
kek absolutely amazing
>>
Testing if 4chan is down for me.
>>
Writing.
>>
>>45090937
I would definitely like to think they explained the meaning of each name as they suggested them and we still chose those two.
>>
>>45090629
"Hisk and Harbenk, that's fine."

"No that's not fine."

"Yes it is."

"Not it isn't."

"Shut up, Hisk."

"Don't you dare to call me like that."

"You should do like Harbenk and not speak much."

"Don't drag me into this, Horg."

And you continue to discuss yourself up until you hear your stomach grumble, this effectively breaks up the verbal fight and drags your attention to something that can quench this thirst for something solid rather than liquid.

"Holgrum, I am hungry."

"Then go hunt?"

"No. Give me food, I hunted for you and myself already, I deserve this."

"Nnnot really."

"Holgrum."

"Okay."

The talk between them continues for a while, heating up to a point before all of them decide to settle it out in your favor. Picking out the meat out of their meals, there's not a whole lot of it, but after you swallow, you sense that you feel.. Reasonably filled, you wonder how that can even happen, given how little you ate. It must've been really nutritious.

"What now?" You ask.

"We go to the city, a real city."

"Real? What does that mean? It has a name?"

"Yes. It's called Nebroz. It's where we can make more money, so we can buy food, and other things."

You are shocked at how much value is given to things when they're called, why is that, you cannot comprehend. But at least you have a straight goal.

Head to Nebroz.

>End of Thread.

Sorry people for ending so surprisingly soon, but I am losing my steam. Also there's one thing to mention. I can't run tomorrow, only after tomorrow. And after Sunday, I am going on hiatus for indefinite time. So to make up for that, at least a little. I am willing to write something for the pastebin.

But what? There's little off limits. Smut is fine too
So feel free to suggest something while also QnA.
>>
>>45091176
Hydra...smut? How does that even...
>>
>>45091176
Female hydra x futa halfling hatesex smut
>>
>>45091176
>So feel free to suggest something while also QnA.
A God/dess of Life wanting to make Hydras their spirit animal after we smited all the undead.
Incest with our heads is fine too.
>>
>>45091176
>inb4 halfling hatefucking hydra
>>
>>45091176
The party's inner thoughts on the hydra actively naming itself Needy Stubborn Asshole when the meaning of each name was given to it?
>>
>>45091176
Thanks for running Boss.

Reaction and thoughts of the forest dwellers, after they learned that their savior from the evil necromancer who've been terrorising them, was a Cave Hydra?
>>
>>45091221
Anon, don't be so innocent.

>>45091228
b-breh..

>>45091234
Interesting concept for the first one. The second one.. I am not sure how you imagine that anon. Do you mean masturbation and feral kisses?

>>45091280
That's a little concept, I could write that while writing something else too. I like that.
>>
>>45091280
This
>>
>>45091313
Could work.
>>
>>45091318
Maybe why the halfling is visibly upset about the Hydra for no obvious reason?
>>
>>45091176
Thanks for the thread.

>feel free to suggest something
THIS IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY LEVEL ____________DO IT!________
>>
>>45091360
It's clearly because she nolonger has the biggest dick in the party.
>>
>>45091360
She needs to get some.

But if she wants to "conquer" the hydra she's going to need a bigger "sword".
>>
>>45091176
Hydra servicing the party, one head to a partner, each partner gets blowjob/eaten out and the Orc gets hydra cloaca.
>>
Let me segregate what I got so far.

>Entire party x Hydra.
>xXxHydra with the 'ling.
>Forest dwellers post necro.
>Life goddess making Hydra's spirit animal

And for the smaller concepts.

>Everyone's thoughts after naming the hydra Needy Stubborn Asshole.

Is that all? Missed anything? Also I'd like you all to vote from here.
>>
>>45091471
Jesus christ.
>>
>>45091471
Forest dwellers and Thoughts
>>
>>45091471
>xXxHydra with the 'ling.
>>
>>45091482
Anon. It's /tg/.

And sorry everyone but I actually gotta go now. Just send this stuff on my ask.fm, I'll count it there and try to whip something out before Sunday's thread.
>>
>>45091471
All of them in sequence
>>
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/45087437/
>>
>>45091471
>>Entire party x Hydra.
>>
>>45091520
have a good day, boss
>>
Shit, this quest's inspired me to make some kind of Hydra-born barbarian. Have their name just be an exotic translation of "That guy with an axe" to avoid the chains of a name, and struggle with the concept of things beyond sharp objects being applied to still-moving meat.

Only problem is how to stat it for 5e. +2 STR and CON, with a -1 to INT and CHA maybe? Full regeneration after a long rest instead of the Dragonborn's elemental abilities, perhaps.

Really enjoying the quest so far.
>>
>>45091471
I stay by my forest dweller suggestion. Will Hydras become a good omen in the region? Wholy animals? Sign of divine retribution? Interested
>>
>>45090629
Ask if there's a way to talk to the others without his help.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.