[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARHAMMER 40K BUY SELL TRADE CHARITY THREAD GRAND OPENING E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11
WARHAMMER 40K BUY SELL TRADE CHARITY THREAD

GRAND OPENING EDITION

https://1d4chan.org/wiki//tg/'s_basement_bazaar

This thread will serve the purpose of /tg/ becoming partially self sufficient in terms of miniature trading.

No longer will you have to stoop to bidding on things on auctions

No longer will you have to visit
>le reddit :DDDDD

for /r/miniswap

No longer will you have to snoop around on craigslist with dirty old men trying to sell you terminators for 80 bucks each because "they're older and have more value than your modern day hijinks."
Now, you get to snoop around middle aged men trying to sell you terminators for only FIFTY DOLLARS, because they're "pro painted and airbrushed with unicorn horn."

HOW TO POST IN THIS THREAD.
Write what you want under, in large capital letters, WANT
Write what you have under, in large capital lettters, HAVE
Provide contact information via steam/email under, in large capital letters, CONTACT

The capital letters are for the more spergy of our /tg/ brethren, they are known to hyperventilate and scream when things don't make sense. To prevent death by rapid cheeto dust inhalation, please follow the format.

As such, I will provide an example.

WANT
Dark Eldar Codex 7th edition
HAVE
Astra Militarum / Imperial Guard codex 7th edition.
CONTACT
insertsteamnamehere.jpg

IF you want to participate in CHARITY, helping the less fortunate fa/tg/uys {me} get free shit,
follow the format but under WANT, write "charity"

As follows

WANT
Charity
HAVE
Dark Eldar 7th Edition Codex
CONTACT
insertsteamnamehere.jpg

Now, to fire off the grand opening of our thread, I'll post the first listing.

WANT
Imperial Guard Shit, starting an army. Need codex and guardsmen.
Anything models, paints, or bits you do not want and want to sell.

HAVE
Money {in extremely low amounts}
Mtg
SHIT TONS OF YUGIOH

CONTACT
Ask for it.
>>
Repostan

>WANT
Tyranid big gribblies, i am overflowing with gaunts and genestealers
Imperial Fists/unpainted vanilla marines
Wyrdvane/Primaris/Inquisitorial Psyker models
Imperial Knight carapace rocket pod

>HAVE
Dollar dollar bills y'all
Some Grey Knights

>CONTACT
[email protected]
send me an offer with a photo and a decent pricetag, am willing to pay for shipping
>>
bump senpai
>>
f a m is senpai now? It's filtered?
>>
>>45079982
Throwaways aren't really necessary. Nobody is going to fuck with you for absolutely no reason. Even if it is on the 4chinz, this is a relatively calm board, not to mention it would be more trouble than the shits and giggles are worth to dox a poster for fucking action figure trading.
>>
>>45079464
This would be a lot more effective if you took 40k out of the title and just made it /tg/ buy sell trade thread

WANT
Bolt Action:
Finnish miniatures or unpainted /unassembled early war Germans
"Armies of Italy and the Axis" Rulebook
Main Rulebook

HAVE
40k Dark Eldar, many units
40k Mini rulebook
Cash

Contact is drrobert14 on skype
>>
>>45080361
Fair point. If youd like cash, I need some venoms and raiders.
>>
>>45080361
Also wracks, grots and incubi.
>>45080380
>>
File: Grotesques (2).jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Grotesques (2).jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>45080361
Will also keep this thread open if you want to talk to me here

>>45080380
If by Grots you mean Grotesques, I have some proxies I made using Eldar Wraithblades. Concept was that the local Haemonculi Coven specialized in Necromancy. I also had skeletons I used as Wracks.

I'll get you pictures of the Incubi and Transports in a moment; here's a picture of the Grotesques for now
>>
Want : Astra Militarum Codex
Anything Guard

Have : Dark Eldar Codex
Imperial Knight Codex
Fifty Chaos Cultists. Will Exchange for guardsmen. WILL EXCHANGE 1:1 {except special weapons} FOR GUARDSMEN.
>>
>>45080444
I actually sincerely like that look. I can also use them in the up and coming eldar army I want to eventually make.
>>
>>45080444
Let me see the wrack skeletons. Talking to you here is good, bumping the thread simultaneously.
>>
Also, if anyone here is curious. I have multiple copies of the Qura'n I no longer need. Used them for some History thing, read through it, no longer necessary.
>>
>>45080555
NEVER MIND ACTUALLY NEED THEM SHIT.

>captcha street names
>al bakr
>>
File: 2016-01-28 18.33.56.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28 18.33.56.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>45080478
>>45080515
Raiders. Sorry for bad lighting

Sails and bases are magnetized on all three to prevent damage(bases are magnetized where the stem joins the base so they don't snap all the time)

I'd be happy with $25 for each or $60 for the lot.

Wrack Skellies incoming
>>
>>45080673
2 raiders the grots and wrack skellies for sixty? Also, I got a coupon from ebay recently, while it is literally the epitome of poor people ness to use Ebay coupons, I do anyways since its fifty bucks worth. If you put it up there, I can probably pick it up.
>>
File: 40k.jpg (39 KB, 781x260) Image search: [Google]
40k.jpg
39 KB, 781x260
Want: Anything Dark Angels, grav guns, plasma guns, melta guns
Have: Death Company (5x) primed black, metal high sanguinary priest, shittily painted
>>
>>45080721
Will you accept Dark Angels from DV?
>>
File: 2016-01-28 18.38.40.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28 18.38.40.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>45080702
I think I'd want a bit more for the Grots, I put a lot of effort into them. Also, I have a Talos Pain Engine made of a Wraithlord that goes with them, if you'd want that?

Pictured: Some of the Skelewracks(1/3)
>>
>>45080751
Yeah absolutely, although I'd prefer the bikers over anything else (so many tacticals on my backlog).
>>
File: 2016-01-28 18.38.58.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28 18.38.58.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>45080791
2/3

Skelewracks were made from a generic Skeletons set plus bits from various Dark Eldar kits. While nine here are painted, I'd include another half dozen or so that are unpainted.
>>
>>45080791
>>45080791
Yess. Have been looking for a talos for a while.

If you'd like to trade, I do have some other shit.
>>
File: 2016-01-28 18.39.15.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-28 18.39.15.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>45080820
3/3

Not sure what these models are, but I've used them as proxy Haemonculi for years and they fit the look

I also have two Razorwing Jetfighters, one unpainted, two Ravagers, another proxy Talos, an actual Cronos Parasite Engine model, a proxy Cronos made from an old Wraith Walker, 8 Wyches, around 12 Incubi, and 40 or so Kabalites, plus some old ones that would work as Trueborn and a few HQs.

>>45080839
Not really looking to trade for more 40k stuff as I don't play 40k these days. Mostly interested in money at the moment.
>>
is it okay to showcase stuff you've bought in this thread?

like "latest purchases" type of thing like /fa/ does. or does it stray too far away from the purpose of this.
>>
File: Talos.jpg (218 KB, 681x1031) Image search: [Google]
Talos.jpg
218 KB, 681x1031
>>45080839
Picture of the Wraithlord Talos
>>
>>45080873
I'm not really rich at the moment. Really if not for the whole ebay shabang I probably wouldn't pick these up. I need 5 incubi, ten wracks, raiders, cronos, and the grots.

How far would around 70 get me?
>>
File: Talos 2.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
Talos 2.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>45080923
Custom made Talos assembled from a wide variety of bits.
>>
>>45080801
Bikers and MAYBE Deathwings would get us how far?
>>
>>45080916
Sure, absolutely no problem with that. Always support extra support for this thread, and to prove to people that this isnt a nigerian prince scam.
>>
>>45080959
Well I'd happily swap my squad of DC and the High Priest (forgot his name) for that, that's all the BA I've got, could through in some BA painted tacticals as well (5).
>>
>>45080942
I'd say 70 would get you 5 Incubi, one venom(in a color scheme that matches the incubi) a single Raider, and 6 of the twelve Grotesques.

I'm perfectly willing to hold on to all this for a few weeks to let you save up if you like. For $300 I could do my entire Dark Eldar army, with already cut foam to fit 90% of the units, plus the GW "Mark 2" army transport I keep them in and a Platoon sized one, and I could throw in 18 Harlequins and two Skyweavers for an extra $25
>>
IF THERE'S ANY QUESTIONS AS TO WHAT CAN BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD. AS LONG AS ITS RELATED TO THIS THREAD, BUYING SELLING OR TRADING, OR RELATED TO PAST THREADS OF THIS, IT IS FINE. DOES NOT HAVE TO BE PURE WARHAMMER.
>>
WANT
Good rules for 40k

HAVE
Cash

CONTACT
123 Can't Wake Up Drive, Firevilla, Hell 666
>>
>>45081010
I'm not specifically looking for Blood Angels, but I do appreciate them. If you have nothing else that would be fine. Anything else, doesn't have to be blood angels, or even marines for that matter?
>>
>>45081024
I understand that though the venoms are "better", I prefer raiders. Drop the venom.

I will one hundred percent take the harlies and skyweavers for 25 if you add that in now though.
>>
>>45081057
I have what you need. It's called homebrew. gief shekels plz
>>
>>45081128
I've actually always wanted to start a harlies army, and was converting some wyches into them, but that was extremely hard and gave up.
>>
>>45081128
So, $95 for two Raiders, 5 Incubi, 6 Grotesques, 18 Harlequins, and two Skyweavers.

I do feel obligated to tell you, some of the Harlequins are custom made from Wyches with a few Harlequin bits.
>>
>>45081226
What I found is that you can buy a box of 6 Harlequins, and convert 6 Wyches into additional Harlequins with the spare parts, but you can't go from a standing start.

Also, if you want to buy the 18 Harlies+two Skyweavers, the other guy has first claim on them for $25, but if you make an offer I'll consider it.

Skype is drrober14 and email is [email protected]

(man i need an email that isn't totally highschool)
>>
>>45081250
If we drop the incubi what would be the price change? I was planning on making my own incubi via wyches.
>>
>>45081295
dont worry mine has a fucking pony as the profile picture and is vendettadriven at gmail.com
>>
>>45081296
$60 for two raiders, and I'll bump it up to ten Grotesques so you can field two 5 man units in the Raiders. The Harlequins are going separate since we've got someone else interested, currently $25 for the lot

Don't worry about Leadership 4, if you use the Covens dex they're fearless on Turn 2 anyway
>>
>>45080923
Good fucking god that looks awful, like someone with downs did it
>>
>>45081074
I am marinefag to the end, I'm sorry. Nothing but marines as far as the eye can see.
>>
>>45081401
Ill take 25 for the lot of harlies, Drop it to 8 grots, as if i'm running them i'll be using them with an independent character as their leader. The extra leadership is useful in general, not to mention I can run 2 grotesqueries that way. Eighty for the raiders and harlies and 8 grots?
>>
>>45081478
Sounds good. We still doing $50 of it in an ebay certificate?
>>
>>45081458
Hm, okay. Any cheeeeos muhreens then? Or muhreen codices? I'm selling them for a friend, and him being the autist he is, only likes CHEOS MUHREENS. And hates conversion work.
>>
>>45081506
That just translates to real money for you. So theres no problem. Give me a bit of time to get the certificate. Its coming in in a few days to a week, got it as a gift from Uncle.
>>
>>45081546
Alright, pop me an email at >>45081295 and I'll have this stuff waiting for you. I can also keep the rest of it on hand in the future if you wanna buy the rest of my army, I'm willing to sell it on the cheap.
>>
>>45081523
If you had to sell me the shit, at least make it look semi chaos. He is so retarded to the point where he doesn't want anything thats "converted" because it's not "authentic" even though he's poor as fuck.
>>
Bump. I will not let this thread die.
>>
WILL BE BACK IN TEN MINUTES CHECK BACK THEN.
>>
>>45081758
It's a slow board man. 20 minutes per bump is fine.
>>
Back and bumpin.
>>
Want: Snowy terrain, especially if it's not strictly 40k

Have: Money
>>
>>45082340
How much would you be looking for if I made you some? Easy access to a 3d printer and I can model pretty good.
>>
>>45082422
I can also throw in some explosive barrel and spiky barricades.
>>
>>45082422
Unrelated to the snowy terrain, but how well can you model? I'm working on a tabletop mecha game, and it's starting to come together, but I would love to have 3D models of the mechs or even 3D printed ones in hand so I could show them off for a kickstarter. I always pay well for commission work.

If you want to talk somewhere else, email is [email protected]
>>
>>45082471
I am already talking to you there senor.
>>
bumping for the bump god.
>>
Bump because this thread may well have helped out the game I'm working on making a whole lot.
>>
>>45081523
I've been buying from ebay, so no codexes, no filthy traitors. Sorry!
>>
>>45080321
Its a throwaway i've used for six months or so, i swap them out once a year or so
>>
WANT
Dark Eldar Ravagers, Venoms, Warriors. NIB/NOS only for the Warriors because I'm a stupid faggot who magnetizes every single guy.

HAVE
$$$
A bunch of Guard from when I played them in 5th edition.

Located in US West Coast.
>>
HAVE
thick 7,1 inch penis

WANT
you
>>
>>45085827
Or so?
>>
File: Warham.jpg (233 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Warham.jpg
233 KB, 640x480
Bump
>>
>>45079982

I got a load of space marines poorly primed with red spray paint. Is that close enough to unpainted for you?
>>
File: META.jpg (113 KB, 450x630) Image search: [Google]
META.jpg
113 KB, 450x630
Have: 5 Death Company, primed black, metal sanguinary high priest (nice model, shittily painted).

Want: Dark angels! Also grav, melta, plasma guns.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.