[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trapped in Da'ta Quest 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4
File: Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg (179 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Trapped in Data Quest OP.jpg
179 KB, 1280x800
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44882178/
Char sheet: http://pastebin.com/5AHLX5Qb
Other char sheets: http://pastebin.com/fh1pqK1N

*BANG BANG BANG*

I groan, rubbing my eye as my world fills with loud noises and shouting. Poi apparently decided to try her part in being a blanket, because she's laying on top of me, freaking out from the sudden chaos outside of my room.

Whhhy. I manage to throw Poi off of me as she whimpers and tois, loudly. I groan shaking my head as she tries to grab and cling to me again as I look around the barely lit room, trying to figure out what's going on.

If this is how this town wakes people up for breakfast, they can go suck a dick, like collectively, because this is fucking bullshit. And somehow Berry is sleeping through all of it like a baby, even with Minor complaining loudly on the verge of tears.

And of course this is all because some fuckwad is trying to knock the door to our room down like I forgot to pay rent or something.

What do you do?
[] Kick the door down yourself, cause fuck em 1d20+str
[] grab Minor friend
[] Open the door
[] what do you want?
[] ignore it
[]Climb out the window
[] knock on the door back
[] write in
>>
>>45074798
>[] knock on the door back
>>
>>45074798
>[] grab Minor friend
>[] Open the door
>[] what do you want?
>Glare with all our sleep deprived rage!
>>
>>45074798
>[] grab Minor friend
>[] Open the door
>[] what do you want?
>>
>>45074798
>[] what do you want?
>>
>>45074798
>unleash the Little Green
>>
>>45074798
>[] grab Minor friend
>[] Open the door
>[] what do you want?
>Glare with all our sleep deprived rage!
>>
Well whoever it is, fuck em, I have a sword and I really didn't need to get woken up for no reason. I wrap my hand around Minor friend's hilt, digging my nails into the blue leather wrapped around it as I stand up fully, dragging my sword behind me as I walk over to the door, still barely awake.

It makes a horrible noise as it scrapes along the wooden floor, no doubt leaving a nice gouge in it, but hey, not like we're going to stick around here long enough to have to pay for it...I hope at least.

I run my hand through my hair, rubbing my forhead, being careful to mind the horns as I rip my hand away from my head. I grab the rusted door knob and twist, throwing it open as I look up and growl angrily.

"What do you want!" I ask, clenching my sword as I see those weird faceless masks with the seven marks on them.

"N..nothing" One of the people outside of my door says...oh that's that guy from the swamp "Sorry just...mistake okay, nothing to worry about miss Krovachi, just wanted to stop by and, OH! would you look at the time"

"Oh grow a spine already, you've died twice already, come on" the "girl" groans angrily as she grabs him and drags him into the room as he whimpers, covering his neck with shaking hands as the two other men sigh and shake their heads, crossing their arms as they block the door way.

"She" tosses the man to the floor, and cracks her neck, taking her mask off as she yawns like sam. Long brown hair drapes down her freckled face as she glares at me with a pair of plain brown eyes

"Alright, now, we're not here to hurt you or your friends, Katie" She says smiling slightly "all that...yelling was just a bit of a show...for that Dats you know?

"Oh and you couldn't have done it later?" Minor whimpers from her bed "You know other people sleep in here...oh this...this is bad isn't it"

The man shakes his head, as he stands up, not bothering to brush the dust off of him

"No it isn't" the woman says sweetly, not wanting minor to cry or freak out
cont
>>
>>45075311
You know, seems to me when being a mindless murdermachine has its merits.
These people should just fuck off already.
>>
>>45075386
We should just leave soon, not like we have any reason to stay in town to begin with.
>>
>>45075311
"I meant it, we're not here to hurt anyone, we're just...Look, did you threaten that frog sounding fucker in the clothes shop?"

"SIR STEP BACK, THIS IS OFFICAL BUSINESS OF THE TOL'RATHAR CLERGY, JUST MOVE ALONG AND!" one of the other players shouts, trying to sound emotionless as

"FUCK OFF!" Sam screams angrily, his fist bending the poor guys mask in half, before he gets tackled by the other one "GET AWAY FROM HER DAMMIT"

He hits the floor with a thud as Lucy rounds the corner, looking confused, before her eyes light up as she sees the armed men struggling to keep Sam from the room.

The girl turns to see what's going around and

What do you do?
[] Tackle her 1d20+Str
[] Yeah, he was being a prick
[] Lucy...just back away
[] Swing your sword 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[]....Oh..I did do that didn't I?
[] Hey I needed shirts
[] Oh, sorry about that, just got a bit...pissed off
[] SAM! BASTARDS!
[] move to guard minor, just incase
[] write in
>>
>>45075429
>[] Yeah, he was being a prick
>[] Hey I needed shirts
>[] move to guard minor, just incase
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45075429
>[] SAM! BASTARDS!
>FUCKING BULLRUSH PAST HER!
>>
>>45075429
>[] Hey I needed shirts
>>
>>45075429
>>[] Yeah, he was being a prick
>>[] Hey I needed shirts
>>[] move to guard minor, just incase
>>
>>45075429
>[] Hey I needed shirts
>Now excuse me a moment
>HEY! LET GO OFF HIM OR I SHOVE MY SWORD UP YOUR ASSES
>>
>>45075429
>>
>>45075429
>[]....Oh..I did do that didn't I?
>HURT HIM AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL BATH IN YOUR ENTRAILS!
>[] Oh, sorry about that, just got a bit...pissed off
>>
I take a step to the side, putting myself between Minor and the "Woman" as she turns back to me, her hand leaving her side as Sam continues to scream loudly.

I hear a thud as I'm pretty sure he throws the guy who tackled him into the wall

"Oh my gods, you idiots better not start trying to kill eachother" Lucy says angrily from somewhere

"Huuh?" berry groans as she finally wakes up

"Did you?" the girl with the mask asks, tilting her head

"Yeah, he was being a prick" I sigh, loosening my grip around my sword's hilt for a second "And he gave me the idea anyways"

"Oh you" the girl groans, facepalming as her friend tries to look like he's stopping Sam from beating the shit out of the other two "..you know, the only reason you got in here was because you and your friend killed that fucking monster right? the..people round here who aren't like us are really religious, the only reason we're here instead of a mob is because you're a player and"

"Hey I needed shirts!" I shout angrily taking a step towards her as Minor squeaks and covers her head with her blanket

"I get that, but he told half the godamn town about it" the girl shouts angrily "look all you need to do is follow us and yet our boss pretend to purify you so the townsfolk don't think you're going to eat them in their sleep"

What do you say?
[]...fine, lets get this over with
[] Well maybe they should be idiots? ever think about that
[]Let Sam go
[] oh Fuck off
[] Can't I just leave? I'm not planning on staying here anyways
[] Yeah, nah *attack* 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>45075830
[]...fine, lets get this over with
[]Let Sam go
>>
>>45075830
>[] Can't I just leave? I'm not planning on staying here anyways
>[] Well maybe they should be idiots? ever think about that
>[]Let Sam go
>>
>>45075830
>[]Let Sam go
>>
>>45075830
>>
>>45075830
>[]Let Sam go
>>
>>45075830
>[] Well maybe they should be idiots? ever think about that
>[]Let Sam go
>>
"Let Sam go" I say angrily glaring up at the woman as she puts her hand back to her side, she sighs and raises her hand and snaps her finger.

the men dog piling sam turn and let him go. And he punches the one with the unbroken mask in the stomach, sending him to his knees with a grunt of pain. Sam chuckles as the other one reaches for his sword, before the girl turn around and glares at him.

"Can't we just leave?" I ask, pissed off and wanting to get this over with "We aren't planning to stay here anyways, in fact I'm pretty sure we were going to leave once we got enough supplies"

"Yeah, especially after you treat her like this" Berry says angrily, standing behind me

"Oh yeah, this place sucks" Minor huffs "And so does everyone inside it, close minded idiots"

"Look" the girl sighs, rubbing her forehead "if we could just let you walk out, we would, but we're playing the part of a holy order of....that's an npc...Fuck, boss is going to kill me"

"AGAIN!" the man says teasingly

"SHUT UP LOUIS" the girl snaps "goddammit this makes everything worse...listen all it'd take is him waving his arms around in front of you and you can fuck off with your friends"

Berry glares at her.

"So you're hiding behind these people's faith then?" she asks angrily

"Er no he er" the girl stumbles, trying to correct herself "He's a good man it's just, look its complicated so just"

"You just said you were playing at being a holy order!" Berry growls reaching for her rapier

The girl glares at her, her own hand sinking back to her own blade

What do you do?
[] watch
[] stop Berry
[] Force your way out of the room 1d20+str
[] SAM WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE
[] LITTLE GREEN!
[]...fine, lets just get this stupidity over with
[] Call her out loudly
[] write in
>>
>>45076351
>[] stop Berry
>[]...fine, lets just get this stupidity over with
>>
>>45076351
>[] stop Berry
Not yet Kiddo
>>
>>45076351
>[] stop Berry
>[]...fine, lets just get this stupidity over with
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>45076351
>[] Force your way out of the room 1d20+str
>[] SAM WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE
>[] LITTLE GREEN!
>>
>>45076351
>[] stop Berry
>>
>>45076351
>[] stop Berry
>>
I hold my arm out, and Berry turns away, still looking pissed off as she moves her hand away from her sword. I smile happily and pat her on the shoulder.

"Fine, lets just get this stupidity over with already" I sigh, shaking my head, getting my already messy hair into my eyes

"Thank you for still having some sense" the girl sighs, raising her hand, clearing her throat "THE BEAST HAS BEEN DETAINED....sorry, but we can't just walk you over there, put these on"

She grabs a pair of oversized handcuffs from her belt and hands them to me

What do you do?
[] put them on and follow her
[] refuse
[] try to put them on her 1d20+dex or str
[] I am not putting those on
[]Can't you just write holy symbols on me or something
[] You know...pretending to be holy is a sin
[] Good girl Berry
>>
>>45076730
>[]Can't you just write holy symbols on me or something
>[] You know...pretending to be holy is a sin
>>
>>45076730
>[] put them on and follow her
>>
>>45076730
>And gods are quite real here....
>>
>>45076730
>>
>>45076730
>And gods are quite real here....
>As are the devils
>>
"Can't you just write holy symbols on me or something" I ask as I hold the handcuffs as far away from myself as I can, not wanting to look at them

"You do know that would actually hurt you right?" Sam groans, sounding uncomfortable and worried "Right?"

"Yeah it doesn't seem like that good of an idea..sis" Lucy says "as much as I hate to say it, just put the handcuffs on"

"Just put the damn handcuffs on already" the girl says angrily, clenching her fists

"Fine...fine" I sigh, resting my head on my shoulders as I put my hands through the cold metal circles "But you know...pretending to be holy is a sin"

"And being tainted is a bigger sin" She says as she grabs my roughly by the wrist

"But it isn't" Berry says angrily as she tries to follow me

"Hey don't be so rough" Minor says sheepishly

"hurt her and I'm burning this town to the ground" Sam says coldly as he stares the girl in the eye as she puts her mask back on

"Sam don't make this anyworse" Lucy sighs

Sam says nothing and just keeps glaring as Poi tries to follow me, looking confused and worried sick

What do you do?
[] go quietly
[] pretend to resist
[] tease the "Holy" knights
[] Treat it like a game
[] Scare the townsfolk
[] Insult them as they drag you along
[] write in
>>
>>45077166
>[] tease the "Holy" knights
>>
>>45077166
>[] Insult them as they drag you along
>>
>>45077166
>[] Treat it like a game
>>
>>45077166
>[] Scare the townsfolk
>[] Insult them as they drag you along
>>
>>45077166
>[] Treat it like a game
>>
"Oh like this is actually going to work" I sigh, slumping my shoulders down as I get pulled out of my shared room "this is just so stupid"

"Silence curr" the scaredy cat from early says slapping me, or pretending to, stopping just before his hand connects with my face.

Sam moves to beat the shit out of him, despite Lucy holding him back, but I start to laugh, loud enough so I know everyone in the inn can hear me

"Awww not even man enough to hit a little girl" I laugh loudly, getting as close to his face as I can, grinning happily "what are you scared of little old me or something"

Sam starts to laugh, and Lucy sighs as Poi peeks out of the room repeating "toi" like a puppy left at home for the first time, Minor peeks out a second later, looking worried and scared.

"SILENCE" He shouts, probably blushing like an idiot as they lead my down the creaking stairs

"Oh right yell, that's all you can do, like a dog chained to a fence, it's actually kind of cute" I say with a beaming smile as a man holding an axe drops it and shrieks, as he clambers to get behind the counter as the rest of the bar looks at me, no doubt waiting for me to start lashing out like an animal

"Also, I'm not saying anything but, were handcuffs really the right" I begin to say, trying my best to channel Sam's dickish

*SMACK*

One of them hits my cheek, sending me to the floor, I reach up to touch my face, as the inn fills with laughter

What do you do?
[] Smile and stand back up
[] Snap the handcuffs, just to prove a point 1d20+str
[] Continue to tease them
[] Wow and you call yourself, guards
[] pretend to be in terrible pain
[]Head butt him 1d20+str
[] write in
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45077544
>[] Snap the handcuffs, just to prove a point 1d20+str
>[] Continue to tease them
>>
>>45077544
>[] Smile and stand back up
>Subtly Wink at him.
All according top lan!
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>45077544
>>
>>45077544
[] Smile and stand back up
[] Wow and you call yourself, guards
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45077544
>[]Head butt him 1d20+str
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45077544
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>45077544
>[]Head butt him 1d20+str
>>
>>45077608
>>45077758
We have horns you morons!
>>
>>45077797
I think you don't know how to headbutt someone if you think those are a problem here.
>>
>>45077797
They are tiny and curled upward you moron.
>>
>>45077834
They grew you retard.
>>
12+14 =26

I smile and stand back up, staring into the featureless mask as they gather around me tighter so the townsfolk can't see me, or more likely try to throw their drinks at me.

I hold my arms up just enough so he can see, and I pull my arms away from each other, still smiling. The chain breaks, and clatters to the floor as they push me along, nearly making me trip over my legs

"Oh come on, my sister hits harder than that" I laugh trying to ignore the aching in my cheek as they push and herd me along like some kind of sheep or something "No wonder they sent five of you, no need to be so push now, come on I'm already beat ain't I, just lead the way if you can remember it"

"Don't hurt her" Lucy says weakly from the stairs as they push me out of the front door "Please don't hurt"

"DEMON"
"WHORE"
"FILTH"
"DIE"
"TRAITOR"
"BITCH"
"FOUL MONSTER"
"HOW DARE YOU DEFILE THIS TOWN WITH YOUR PRESENCE"
"WEARING THE TROPHIES FROM YOUR KILLS EH"
"HATE YOU"
"Cuuuute"
"This isn't right, she served our country and you treat her like this?

W..wow that's a...that's a mob...a really...really big and angry looking mob, the streets are literally filled with people.this probably isn't good

"Sorry we have to put you through this" the scardey cat guard says weakly "See why we...why we"

"I think she knows" the girl sighs angrily "Still its a good thing you were so stubborn"

*Oooh you poor thing, why do you care if these insects live, they hate you, they should all just die, shouldn't they*

What do you do?
[] say nothing
[] Laugh loudly
[] Shame the crowd, or try to
[] Act like they expect you to ask
[] make a break for it 1d20+speed
[] This sucks
[] I wish Sam was here
[] I wish lucy was here
[] I wish Minor was here
[] I wish little green was here 1d100
[] I wish Poi was here 1d100
[] I wish Berry was here
[] write in
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
>[] Act like they expect you to ask
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
If we can hear Yandemon
>"SHUT UP!"
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>45077929
>[] This sucks
[] I wish Poi was here 1d100
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
>>
>>45077965
>>45077982
>Proving them right so they try to kill us
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
>>
>>45077929
>>45078001
changing to
>[] Laugh loudly
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
>>
>>45077965
>>45077982
>>45078065
>>45078088
Why? It will literally incite the mob to try and kill us.
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
>>
>>45078103
No it won't and now shut up paranoiafag
>>
>>45078103
Because I enjoy your tears
>>
>>45078123
>monster free from chains acting like a monster
>Not scared of the guards
>People are scared and angry at it
Have you ever scene those old monster movies with the angry mobs? we're the monster, they're the mob.
>>
>>45077929
>[] Laugh loudly
>>
>11 votes 11 Ips
>>
>>45078154
Since they don't riot at the sight of us not having chains on, they won't riot at us playing the monster they think we are anyway.
>>
>>45078174
Its 10 votes though
>>
>>45078174
>literally can't count
>>
>>45078174
Try that adding thing again, I know its hard, but I believe in you anon! You can do it! ganbatte! Anon-kun!
>>
>>45078272
Yeah take a close look again and you realise one of those is not like the other
>>
>>45078272
Okay yeah I fucked up on counting, Thought one was a vote.
>>
>>45078272
Nr.5 is not a vote
>>
You know, It's probably a good thing they can't see my hands, or that I've broken these cuffs...heh. I giggle, oh this is just so ridiculous, I should be pissed off, but it's just so funny, how can actors keep a straight face, this is just too bizarre to not laugh.

Oh I should be ferious, but this, oh this is just funny, they don't even know what's going on, they're just taking it at face value.

I laugh loudly, looking up in the sky as I lose my shit, I can't stop myself from laughing, this is just...I don't even know why I'm laughing at this point, it's just hilarious for some reason

I grin widely, falling over on the guard and smiling. I never thought I'd be arressted, but then again I never thought I'd ever be trapped in a fantasy land either.

I stare at the rage filled eyes of one of the townsfolk, and smirk as I stand back up straight. My laugh dies down to a chuckle as I lick my lips. And you know why Sam likes pissing people off, it just feels sooo good sometimes

I gnash my teeth, giggling at their expressions and insults, giggling to myself as I try my best to keep my very demon looking eye open

and the crowd goes wild

"Stop that!" one of the four players exorting me says angrily

I smack my head against his and

*Crack*

Something hits the back of my head, something very hard, I stumble and hear cheers as the awkward one and the "girl" grab my arms, stopping me from hitting the ground
+
current hp 1930 out of 2130
STUNNED
+
I can't think straight, my head hurts and thumps as they drag me along, the other two shouting out the crowd as I feel something wet trickled down the back of my head to my neck.

I feel my feet drag along some stone stairs and hear a door get thrown open with a loud thud, as some strange golden light blinds me for a second as a choir sings.

and the light vanishes the door behind me closing.

"Funny, I asked you to bring her here without harming her" A dignified an upset sounding voice sighs

cont
>>
>>45078468
"Not our fault, one of the dats threw a brick at her" the girl says angrily "Besides a npc was in her room when we collected her as"

"And I wonder every day why I brought you back from the dead" the voice sighs as I look up, rubbing the back of my head, feeling...wait, that's blood..shit, well good thing this body is durable as all hell, and Sam didn't see that happen

"Honestly" the voice says as I see the owner, a small man with a pure white beard, his bald head covered in a gold plate, with flowing robes that look like they're spun of silver, with seven bands of gold around his waist "You do nothing right but...that's what I get for saving low level players I guess"

"sorry" the girl says meekly, sounding like a dog that just got kicked

"Hey, sorry for this mess" the man laughs before his voice turns grim "I could hear the laughing from these hollowed halls you know"

What do you say?
[] Whaaa
[] my head hurts
[] Sooo, can we get this over with so I can leave
[] is this the part where you tell me you have an offer I can't refuse
[] this place sucks
[] oh fuck off
[] write in
>>
>>45078578
>I think...I acted my part a liiiitle to well.
>[] my head hurts
>>
>>45078578
>[] Sooo, can we get this over with so I can leave
>>
>>45078578
>[] my head hurts
>>
>>45078578
>>
>>45078578
>[] or is this the part where you tell me you have an offer I can't refuse
>>
>>45078578
>[] this place sucks
>>
>>45078578
[] my head hurts
[] Sooo, can we get this over with so I can leave
[] this place sucks
>>
>>45078578
>[] is this the part where you tell me you have an offer I can't refuse
>[] this place sucks
>>
"Soo" I say woozily, I don't wanna be here anymore, I want my friends to be here, to cheer me up and eergh god this hurts like a bitch "can we get this over with so me and my friends can get out of your hair"

the dwarf priest walks up to me, smiling like my dad used to, a pure beaming smile. He pats me on the shoulder as lifts my arm up, pitching the under side of it.

I wince as he shakes it back and forth.

"You broke my manacles?" He sighs "I really hope no one saw that, because...I said these were holy"

Oh...oh well I mean no one saw me do it besides other players and I did pretend that I was still cuffed so

"Well they might've seen it when she stumbled" one of the masked players say uneasily

Fuck me, just fuck me, whhhhy. this isn't fair

"And she was laughing the entire way here, mocking my holy servants" the priest says, patting me gently on the head as he shakes his "Say...have you ever read the uh...lore of this world"

What do you say?
[] nooo
[] I looked through the hand book while it was installing, why?
[] My friend Sam does, for some reason
[] Whhhhy?
[] Oh this is going to be bad isn't it
[] write in
>>
>>45078851
[] I looked through the hand book while it was installing, why?
[] Oh this is going to be bad isn't it
>>
>>45078851
>[] I looked through the hand book while it was installing, why?
>[] My friend Sam does, for some reason
>>
>>45078851
>[] Oh this is going to be bad isn't it
>>
>>45078851
>>
>>45078851
>>
>>45078851
>Hey, I had to act the part right?
>>
>>45078851
>>
"I mean you acted the part wonderfully just...a little to well" the man says, frowning sadly as he stands in front of me, slumping slightly as he sticks his hands in his robes

"I looked through the hand book when the game was installing, why?" I ask tilting my head as I smile, pain still beating in the back of my head

"Do you know what a tainted is at least?" he asks tilting his head

"Yeah, people who got tainted by something and are turning into monsters, I thought it sounded cool so I chose it" I say frowning as I realize what's going on "Oh this is going to be bad isn't it"

"Yeah, tainted are hated and feared because they turn to monsters, I mean they're a good choice, they lead to the most interesting races buuut...now in this world it's..worse since most people hate them or fear them" he says shaking his head "See they don't see a girl when they look at you, they see a monster, like the ones that ate their friends or the barely alive thing that crawled back to town making noises no creature should make, but you act like one and...wear armor from the army, that fought monster, so you can get why they'd be mad"

"Where are you getting to with this?" I ask tilting my head

"I can't just pretend to bless you like I would normally" the man sighs, sounding broken inside "they...wouldn't buy it and they're right outside of the church, this wonderful little church sooo, I have three options"

I squint my eyes as he raises his bare, wrinkled hands and smiles a broken smile

"one, I throw you and your friends into the deadly swamps with no supplies" he says, twitching "two, you fight in the arena to prove to them that the gods favour you, of course I would not let a player die so no worries there"

"But you would pile them with debt" the girl says angrily, gripping her sword

"And force them to wear retarded golden masks" some one shouts from the corner of the chapel

cont
>>
>>45079196
"Oh shut up you couldn't afford to get one before I found you...anyways where was I...ah three, I could do a more...real blessing of sorts" He says looking away from me, playing with his robe "which would..well be incredibly painful and may actually kill you since...well you're in, well game terms at least, around level ten? am I guessing right? I mean unless you never upgraded your gear before we all got here"

What do you choose
[] 1
[] 2
[] 3
[] Can't you just make them listen to you, make some magic or something
[] Can I talk to my friends real quick
[] DAMMIT
[] Sooo, who were you before all this happened
[] write in
>>
>>45079254
>[] 1
>>
>>45079254
>>45079254
[] Can I talk to my friends real quick
[] DAMMIT
[] Sooo, who were you before all this happened
>>
>>45079254
>[] 2
since 1 suggests we'd lose the wagon and the clothing we just bought.
>>
>>45079254
>[] Can I talk to my friends real quick
>Would it help if I said I was the only survivor from the 33rd Legion hunters of hell?
>>
>>45079308
It doesn't suggest that at al. It means we won't get anything in addition to that. Food and stuff like that
>>
>>45079254
>>
>>45079254
>[] 1
>>
>>45079254
>[] Sooo, who were you before all this happened
Tending to 1 though, since we can just hunt in the swamp
>>
>>45079254
>[] DAMMIT
>[] Sooo, who were you before all this happened
>>
"Can I talk to my friends real quick" I ask nervously, still sitting on the floor, with my hand on the back of my head trying to keep it from bleeding anymore

"How?" the priest asks "You don't look a spell caster and I'd make you pay to use one of mine, need to make a living some how"

I glare at him as he smiles smugly

"Oh and just so you know, the swamp...is horrible, really this zone is dreadful" He giggles "and you won't make it to the next town by night fall and...well, that's when the undead come out, as well as...the hivers, but you have one of those, maybe they'd like you or something"

I groan, this guy really isn't subtle is he? He's trying to force me into a bad situation by giving me the choice of it or two even worse ones

What do you do?
[] pay him to send a message to your friends and ask them about what they think (-100 gold)
[] I think I can handle the swamps
[]...so the arena isn't a fight to the death right
[] You're a real piece of shit you know that?
[] fine just do the blessing, I can take it
[] Hey...quick question, how many of you have been remembering two different lives?
[] write in
>>
>>45079575
>[] I think I can handle the swamps
>>
>>45079575
>[]...so the arena isn't a fight to the death right
>[] You're a real piece of shit you know that?
>>
>>45079575
>[] Hey...quick question, how many of you have been remembering two different lives?
>>
>>45079575
Pretty sure we could handle the swamp, but this sounds like interesting plot so whatever
>>
>>45079575
>[] I think I can handle the swamps
>>
>>45079575
>]...so the arena isn't a fight to the death right
>>
>>45079575
>>
>>45079575
[]...so the arena isn't a fight to the death right
[] You're a real piece of shit you know that?
[] Hey...quick question, how many of you have been remembering two different lives?
>>
>>45079575
>[] Hey...quick question, how many of you have been remembering two different lives?
>>
"So the arena isn't a fight to the death right?" I ask looking up at him as he grins a sick smile, almost like Sam does when he gets really angry

"Of course...unless you make it one of course" He laughs happily, patting me on the shoulder, as his eyes sparkle with greed and joy

"You're a real peace of shit, you know that right?" I sigh as I look at the ground, standing up and above him as I crack my neck, leaving a print of still warm blood on my neck

"Oh I do" the dwarf says, sighing sadly "So the arena it is then, we have a wonderful opponent for you, a mad swordsmen who...well she bloody cursed in the middle of the city and...yeah""

What do you say?
[] No, put me in the swamps
[] Yes, its not like I have any other choice
[] My friend would kick your ass if he knew you were doing this
[] Hope you can sleep at night, asshole
[] *stick your tongue out*
[] write in
>>
>>45079823
>[] Yes, its not like I have any other choice
>>
>>45079823
>[] No, put me in the swamps
>>
>>45079823
>>
>>45079823
>[] My friend would kick your ass if he knew you were doing this
>You do realise I might end up doing it too, yes? Seems like a dumb plan to me
>>
>>45079823
[] Yes, its not like I have any other choice
[] My friend would kick your ass if he knew you were doing this
I hop you realize I'm a mad swordsman too.
>>
>>45079823
>That...Might not be the best idea...I'm one also, And I think it'd be better if we both didn't go crazy at the same time, Which is bound to happen if we fight.
>>
>>45079823
>[] My friend would kick your ass if he knew you were doing this
>I hop you realize I'm a mad swordsman too.
>>
>>45079823
>I have a feeling that this is a VERY bad idea
>>
"I hope you realize I'm one as well" I say flatly as I lean over him, staring down at him with my good eye as he scratches under his, obviously creeped out about it "And the same thing could happen to me"

"and people like blood shed?" He asks laughing "that just means there's a better chance of one of you dying and becoming my servant now doesn't it, now get out there and make the crowds go wild"

"Well I don't have any other choice now do I" I sigh shaking my head "My friend would kick your ass if he knew you were doing this"

"Probably, I'm mean I have no offensive magic" the priest says, picking his teeth "prefer healing I do, so get out there, before I get bored"

I glare at him as he snaps his fingers, and two players wearing masks grab my arms and start to pull me away

this place, smells like something rotting in the fridge, and blood, like me actually. You know if you told me I'd end up in a dank wooden room with mud under my feet about to be forced to fight someone else to just get out of a fucking town, I would've laughed. But well, nothing goes as expected, and I did help save a village so it can't all be bad can it

I sigh and stand up, unsheathing Minor friend as I hear that bastard's voice

"Ooh my dear flock, as you know this week has been hard on us, your families were terrorized by a mad women with the swords, and a girl turning into a demon slunk into our town to cause havoc, but we caught them both, and both claimed to be righteous of heart" He says loudly, his voice echoing and shacking the rotten foudations of this little shack "AND NOW THEIR FATES ARE UP TO THE SEVEN TO DECIDE, WHICH IS LYING, WHICH IS TELLING THE TRUTH, WHICH WILL SURVIVE"

I can only imagine what Sam must be doing right now, Lucy is probably bawling her eyes out along with Minor. I need to win this...if I don't who knows what they'll do, or what little green will do

cont
>>
>>45080143
I really hate this guy
>>
>>45080143

"KROVACHI, WHO CLAIMS TO BE THE LAST OF LEGION WHO DIED IN KER'LARN BUT LOOKS LIKE A DEMON FROM HELL ITSELF" HE shouts, sounding like a wrestling announcer...I bet sam would've liked this if it wasn't me, I know Lucy would hate it no matter what...not sure about Minor though "AND SMILEY CAT, THE MARSH ELF WHO WENT MAD IN OUR STREETS, LAUGHING AS YOUR FRIENDS BREATHED THEIR LAST, WHICH AMONG THEM WILL PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE"

The wooden stadium rocks with boos and hiss, I can't hear what they're saying, since their voices kind of merge into a single, pissed off roar

What do you do?
[] rush out to fight her 1d100
[] observe her
[] try to talk with her
[] stay in the shack
[] Loudly talk shit about the priest, namely what he's been doing
[] try to see your friends in the crowd
[] LITTLE GREEN!? 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>45080206
>[] LITTLE GREEN!? 1d100
>>
>>45080206
>[] try to talk with her
>[] observe her
>>
>>45080206
>[] observe her
>>
>>45080196
also
he could fix sam's face
but wouldn't unless you practically sold your soul to him
>>
>>45080206
>[] try to talk with her
>Hey, wanna team up against the priest douchebag?
>>
>>45080206
>[] observe her
>[] try to talk with her
>>
>>45080206
>[] observe her
[] Loudly talk shit about the priest, namely what he's been doing
>>
>>45080258
>but wouldn't unless you practically sold your soul to him
But HM We don't own our soul anymore
>>
the metal grate keeping me in this smelling shed slowly open up, more dim light washing down on me as I walk up to it, and out into the arena. It's already sunset, they really made me wait a long time in there, I hope they're all alright, I really do. because if any of my friends got hurt, I'll kill whoever did it, no matter who did it.

I shake my head, Need to get thoughts like that out of my head.

I see the other gate open up as rocks and rotten food rains down from the stand, smashing into the field of dark green grass.

A girl about as tall as Lucy is walks out, wearing a mask carved to look like a cat on the side of her head, as well as a dirty cloak stained red. She's almost dressed like a samuria, but without armor. She's wearing those weird sandles they do. Oh and her skin is a dark brown, and her eyes are blood red..oh joy. Her hair is a bit shorter than mine and black as tar.

She looks at me with her worn out eyes and smiles meekly as she pulls her mask over her face, her messy hair falling over it as she grabs her swords

"Hey" I say waving at her as I rest My zweiahander on my shoulder "guess you already know my name, well one of them at least, how you doing"

"About as well as you"She says sadly "I...I did horrible things and now I have to fight another play..player..I just wanted to get away you know"

"Yeah I know the feeling" I say nodding as I walk closer towards her "But hey, at least we don't have to kill eachother"

"IF we can help it" She says sniffling as she looks around

the stands ring with shouts of "FIGHT" and "KILL ER" and "GET ON WITH IT"

"Sorry" She whimpers as she pulls her two katana's from their sheathes, the red tassels on the ends of them blowing around in the wind
cont
>>
>>45080509

What do you do
[] refuse to fight and sit down
[] Charge her recklessly 1d20+Str and speed
[] Look for your friends
[] Put your headphones on and crank up the volume
[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+Str and weapon
[] DISARM 1d100
[]REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] Swing at her half heartedly 1d100
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] keep talking to her, telling her about yourself and your friends
[] write in

>>45080317
But it's in safe hands
>>
>>45080538
>[] DISARM 1d100
>[] keep talking to her, telling her about yourself and your friends
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>45080538
>[] DISARM 1d100
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45080538
>[] DISARM 1d100
>Ask about herself
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>45080509
>[] Put your headphones on and crank up the volume
[] DISARM 1d100
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>45080538
>>45080562
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>45080538
>[] DISARM 1d100
[] keep talking to her, telling her about yourself and your friends
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>45080538
>[] DISARM 1d100
>Ask about herself
>>
>>45080595
Of course. And just the 5th one.
Only Hm quests can manage nat1s on d100s on a regular basis
>>
"You know I don't want to do this right?" I say holding out my hand as she walks towards me, staring at the ground as she sniffles and sobs to herself "I just want to get back to my friends and leave this horrible town"

"I know" She says mouths without actually saying a single word, I couldn't have heard her if she actually spoke anyways "I'm sorry"

"Look we don't have to fight we can just" I say holding up my hand as she gets closer "talk this out, I really don't want to fight I just..I just want to go home and"

"SORRY!" She shouts as she rushes towards me, swinging her blades down as her hair flows behind her and her oversized ears droop down like a dog's

I stumble back, hearing Lucy's voice shriek over the cheers of the crowd.

I clutch my stomach as she backs away, saying sorry, over and over again as she holds her head
+
current hp1530
+

What do you do?
[] Try to cheer her up
[] Charge recklessly at her 1d20+Str and speed
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] Curse loudly
[] Sister....
[]FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] YOU LITTLE!?!
[] ARMOR BREAK 1d20+str and weapon
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] walk up to and try to comfort her
[] headbutt her 1d20+str
[] try to trip her 1d20+dex
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] act it up
[] play dead
[] write in
>>
>>45080796
>[] Try to cheer her up
>[] try to trip her 1d20+dex
>Maybe we could both get out of here somehow...
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45080834
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>45080796
>>[] Try to cheer her up
>[] disarm
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>45080796
>[] Curse loudly
>[] Try to cheer her up
>[] DISARM 1d100
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>45080796
>[] walk up to and try to comfort her
>[] DISARM 1d100, if she attacks
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>45080796
>>[] Try to cheer her up
>[] disarm
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>45080796
>>[] Try to cheer her up
>[] disarm
>>
"H...hey, I've had worse" I say forcing my self to smile as I walk towards her, one arm held out to help her up, the other holding on my stomach where she cut me "Don't..don't cry, it's okay, I'm fine"

She looks up at me and tries to swing at me, but I'm faster than her this time since I was expecting it.

I swing my sword at her, twisting it so the flat slide is facing her. and then with a loud clang, she drops her katana's rubbing her hands as she looks at me, and winces, like I'm going to hit her

"Look, maybe we can both get out of this okay" I say smiling as I stab my sword into the ground

the boos get louder, and I can hear things getting thrown around me, breaking the ground all around me as they shout at us to fight.

"YOU GO KATIE!!!" I hear lucy scream loudly

"YEAAAAH" Minor shouts almost as Loudly
What do you do?
[]give her a hug, it's alright
[] Headbutt her 1d20+Str
[] throw her to the ground 1d100
[] gut stab 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>45081059
>[]give her a hug, it's alright
>Yeah I one without killing, You don't like it? Take it up with the gods!
>>
>>45081059
>>
>>45081059
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>45081059
>[] throw her to the ground 1d100
First throwing then hugging, don't want to get gutstabbed
>>
>>45081087
HAH second! Also something about who's really acting like the demon now, The person trying to stop the bloodshed or the people baying for it, Also pull out our banner if we still have it.
>>
>>45081059
We know what its like
>>
She looks at me, from under her mask. Her red eyes looking happy as she stands there, glancing to her swords as I hold my arms at slowly and step closer to her, and farther from my sword.

She tenses up, and I hug her. She freezes up and then softens and looks down at me as she stands up.

"It's alright" I say as sweetly as I can "see it's alright"

She sniffles and hugs me back, squeezing me as the crowd falls silent for a moment

"E..er" I hear the priests voice boom again "..Er..Okay, Alright then, I get it...Seven, six five, four,"

What do you do?
[] keep hugging her
[] call him out
[] headbutt her 1d20+str
[] keep telling her it'll be alright
[] if you need to cry, cry
[] write in
>>
>>45081324
>[] call him out
>] keep telling her it'll be alright
>[] if you need to cry, cry
>>
>>45081324
>[] keep hugging her
>[] call him out
>>
>>45081324
>[] keep hugging her
>[] call him out
>>
>>45081324
>>
>>45081324
>[] call him out
Hey I Won, she can't fight without a weapon! Gods Favored me. I try not to kill people unless they kill me first. Threaten and scaring them is fun though.
>>
>>45081324
>[] keep hugging her
>[] call him out
>>
>>45081324
>[] keep hugging her
>[] keep telling her it'll be alright
>[] call him out
>Looks like a tie to me, we both won. Gods said so
>>
I hug her tightly, smiling as the cold winds blow around us as some people start booing again and throwing insults. I close my eyes as she starts to shudder and sniffle

"If you need to cry, cry" I say softly as I pat her on her back.

"I think I really need to" She says weakly as her voice starts to crack.

And then she cries and wails.

"three, two, one, alright, now get back to the fighting before I get mad" the priest says angrily

"Why?" I ask, as I feel the elf cry in my shoulder, wailing and whimpering like Lucy does during her freak outs, "We both won, didn't we? you just said we'd fight, and we did, and we stopped, so as far as I can see, the gods favor us both"

"I...I didn't..one had to..you chose" the priest says angrily, like he's about to have an aneurysm, and I can hear Sam laughing already "THIS ISN'T THE GODS CHOICE, YOU'RE BOTH WORKING TOGETHER TO BRING THIS TOWN TO THE TAINT, KILL THEM BOTH"

And then the stadium falls silent, not a single word is spoken, not a single scream shouted. Just silence, a very tense, scary silence. Smiley cat clings to me, whimpering...Like Minor.

"OH FUCK THIS!" Sam shouts, breaking the silence "AND FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT, YOU OLD SHIT, I'MA RIP YOUR FUCKING JAW OFF AND SHIT IN YOUR THROAT FOR DOING THIS TO THEM YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!"

And then all hell breaks out, screams and shouts fill the stadium as a brawl breaks out.

What do you do?
[] Keep you ground 1d100
[] try to climb up into the stands 1d20+dex
[] Shout a prayer you make up on the spot
[] ....this..this is just like.
[] try to escape 1d20+speed
[] LITTLE GREEN WHERE ARE YOU 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>45081577
>[] Shout a prayer you make up on the spot
>[] ....this..this is just like.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45081577
>[] LITTLE GREEN WHERE ARE YOU 1d100
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>45081577
>[] Keep you ground 1d100
>>
>>45081577
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>45081577
>[] Keep your ground 1d100
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>45081577
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>45081577
>>
>>45081666
YOU ROCK!
>>
So all in favor of adding Smiley to the party?
>>
>>45081752
At least until we found a safer town for her seems obvious.
Traveling with two Mad swordsman will get interesting though
>>
>>45081752
We can hardly leave her here
>>
>>45081752
I'm down for it, She seems like a nice addition to this crazy cast, However we REALLY gotta stop after getting Bailey.
>>45081781
Eh I feel like we'd become her catalyst like how when we go "Krovachi" Lucy is ours.
>>
>>45081819
>Eh I feel like we'd become her catalyst like how when we go "Krovachi" Lucy is ours.
That seems extremly unlikely given Krovachi snaps out because she remembers Lucy, whoever is her Blood Frenzy persona will not.
We're gonna have to reign her in, or we might end up on a mad swordman frenzy duel until exhaustion
>>
I let go of the girl, and spin around, grabbing Minor friend's hilt and ripping it from the soft, wet ground in one motion as the screams and shouts fill my ears, followed by steel clashing together as I shout a prayer that just comes to my mouth form nowhere

"Seven guide my blade!" I shout loudly as I star to panic, my friends are in the stands somewhere, and I'm down here with someone I don't know and...and people are coming for me, I can hear it, there's so anger already.

People are dying because of me, this..this is just like.

I blink as I swear I smell smoke, as I stare into the stands, flashes of a field of black grass filling my mind as I try to fight off memories that I really shouldn't have, and I know I don't want.

I hear a scream, and something runs towards me.

I swing and shout, and then see a man holding a knife clutching his face as he falls to his knees screaming as flames spread from the cut in it and spread, as he wails in pain as my sword goes out

He falls to the floor

and Smiley ends him with a stab.

"Well, looks like we have to fight after all" she says shaking her head "..thanks by the way"

"SHE BURNED HIM, HER SWORD CAUGHT FIRE" A scruffy man with red hair growls as he points at us with a pitchfork as a mob forms behind him, his black and expensive looking coat blowing behind him "KILL ER, THE FATHER WAS RIGHT ABOUT THEM"

current hp1530

What do you do?
[] Duel blades 2d100
[] REAPING DANCE 1d100
[] Please leave, you're normal people, we're not, just get out of her before you die
[] CHARGE 1d20+Str and speed
[] DISARM 1d100
[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
[] LUCY, SAAAAM, MINOOOOR, BEEERY!?
[] glare at them 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>45081855
>That seems extremly unlikely given Krovachi snaps out because she remembers Lucy,
Uh actually we don't snap out of it, I meant because Lucy is "Krovachi"'s sister she's the one she absolutely won't harm in TBC.
>>45081871
>[] Please leave, you're normal people, we're not, just get out of her before you die
>[] glare at them 1d100
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>45081871
>[] Please leave, you're normal people, we're not, just get out of her before you die
>[] glare at them 1d100
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>45081871
>[] glare at them 1d100
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>45081871
>[] glare at them 1d100
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>45081871
>[] glare at them 1d100
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>45081871
>[] FLURRY OF STRIKES 1d100
>>
>>45081935
>>45081936
Haha by 1 second
And wow, not even 50 on a 5d100
>>
"Please just leave, you're normal people, we're not so just get the hell out of" I say angrily as I glare at the man leading the charge.

"LIKE I'D LISTEN TO A FUCKIN MONSTER YOU" He shouts loudly as he chucks his pitchfork at me

I wince in pain, feeling it brush along my shoulder, cutting into it as he continues to run towards me screaming, only for Smiley to run at him, slicing his leg and sending him to the ground.

current hp 1320

What do you do?
[] help her 2d100
[] Pleaase...just leave
[] Charge recklessly in the crowd 1d20
[] try to make it into the stands 1d20+spd and dex
[] Flurry of strikes 1d100
[] EN PASSANT 1d100
[] WHIRLWIND 1d100
[] write in
>>
>>45082012
>[] Pleaase...just leave
>Try and block any incoming attacks
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45082012
>[] try to make it into the stands 1d20+spd and dex
>drag smiley with us
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>45082012
>[] Pleaase...just leave
>[] WHIRLWIND 1d100.... Nonlethally
>>
>>45082012
>[] Pleaase...just leave
You don't realize how easy it would be to slaughter you. To wash this arena in your blood. Don't you want to go back to your family?
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45082012
>[] Pleaase...just leave
>[] Call for lil green
> disarm attackers
We need to ride out of here
>>
>>45082062
YOU FUCK!
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>45082062
>two nat1 on 1d100 in a thread
Jesus christ
>>45082012
>[] Pleaase...just leave
>[] Call for lil green
> disarm attackers
>>
>>45082062
... that's two 1s and zero 100s this thread. Yep.
>>
>>45082012
>[] Pleaase...just leave
>[] Call for lil green
>>
"Pleaaase" I plead holding my hands out, trying to show them I don't want to hurt them "Just leave I don't want to do"

the man on the floor grabs a rock and throws it at me, hitting me right on the bridge of my nose. I hear a crack as blood flows from it and stumble back

I hear Smiley shout in anger and

I feel something cold sink in my gut. I look up and see a little girl holding a knife in my stomach

"Little green" I sputter as she stumbles back, her arms shaking as she realizes what she just did

current hp 900

What do you do?
[] Help smiley 2d100
[] Try to run away 1d20+speed
[] I need to get to the stands 1d100
[] Ooooh Kroooovaaaachi..."Please...run* *activate bloody curse*
[] Smack the girl with the pommel of your sword 1d20+str
[] Recklessly charge forward 1d20+Str and speed
[] write in
>>
>>45082158
>[] Ooooh Kroooovaaaachi..."Please...run* *activate bloody curse*
>>
Rolled 62, 48 = 110 (2d100)

>>45082158
>[] Help smiley 2d100
>Call for lil green
>>
Rolled 73, 29 = 102 (2d100)

>>45082158
>[] Help smiley 2d100
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>45082158
>[] Help smiley 2d100
>Call for lil green
>>
Rolled 52, 22 = 74 (2d100)

>>45082158
>[] Help smiley 2d100
>Call for lil green
>>
Rolled 99, 60 = 159 (2d100)

>>45082158
>[] Help smiley 2d100
>Call for lil green
>>
Rolled 25, 78 = 103 (2d100)

>>45082158
>>[] Help smiley 2d100
>>Call for lil green
>>
I try to smile as she looks up at me, terrified. She screams and runs away as I grab the knife and pull it out, screaming pure unbridled rage. I toss it to the ground as I step forward, grabbing Minor friend with both hands as I scream "LITTLE GREEN, GET OVER HERE NOW"

"Oh, sorry master, I was...distracted, do not worry, no one saw what I did, I shall bring your other toy with me if I can find it" I hear its booming voice in the back of my head

I grit my teeth and run forward as Smiley gets stabbed in the leg by some bastard

She twirls around, her blade glinting in the light of the setting sun as its tassel chases after it.

the man stumbles backwards, and I swing down. Flames erupt from my sword as I slam it into him, cutting him in half before I take another step, Swinging it into the gut of a woman holding a broken sword. She falls to her knees, crying.

Smiley slams her other blade into her head, ending her suffering in one quick motion as we face down the two mobs spilling into the stadium as they fight eachother.

the rest of the small group that attacked us runs off screaming, and begging for the gods the help them.

I feel sick, like I swallowed a weight, I feel..I have to do this. me or them.

"God, why is this happening" Smiley says, smacking herself in the head as she groans, sounding tormented

What do you do?
[]w ait for green
[] fight your ways through the crowd and into the stands *Where your friends are* 2d100
[] Help the side that likes you 1d100
[] Charge recklessly into the fight 1d20+str and speed
[] YOU MONSTER, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE MAKING THEM DO
[] Resist, and bite
[] write in
>>
Rolled 71, 90 = 161 (2d100)

>>45082355
>[] YOU MONSTER, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE MAKING THEM DO
>[] fight your ways through the crowd and into the stands *Where your friends are* 2d100
>>
Rolled 36, 16 = 52 (2d100)

>>45082355
>[] fight your ways through the crowd and into the stands *Where your friends are* 2d100
>>
Rolled 88, 21 = 109 (2d100)

>>45082355
>[] Help the side that likes you 1d100
>>
Rolled 10, 62 = 72 (2d100)

>>45082355
>>
Rolled 29, 36 = 65 (2d100)

>>45082355
>>
"So what do we do?" Smiley asks turning towards me, staring at me with her tired and worn out looking eyes "We can't just slaughter these people can we"

"Yeah, well the plan so far is to get to my friends" I say as I run forward, and she runs besides me, trying her best to keep up with me as we get closer to the swarm of people killing eachother like a pack of rabid dogs

"And then what?" She asks almost sheepishly as she swings her blades, cleaning the blood off of them

"I don't know" I say shaking my head as I hold my zweihander to my side "I'll figure it out then"

"Well, its better than killing for no reason, and besides, if I have to fight" She says happily "Then I'll fight for something that actually does some good"

And with that she runs in front of me, swinging her blades as she dances around, the two men that run towards her falling to the ground, clutching their legs.

I run behind her as she continues to clear the way for us.

A man leaps into the air, screaming as he swings a bottle down at me. I swat him to the ground with a single swing. He groans, clutching his stomach as he lays on the ground, coughing up blood as I run past him, trying to keep up with Smiley cat as she makes a path for us to run through.

We're nearly at the stands, People are crying, I can see the chairs and bodies laying broken in pieces and dead

And I can see Sam tearing his way through anyone who gets close to Him, Lucy, Minor or Berry. Walls of thorns at least ten feet high are breaking out from the stadium, and I can see berry and Minor trying to keep Lucy safe from anyone who could possibly get past Sam

"YOU MONSTER" I shout furiously "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE MAKING THEM DO"

"YOU WOULDN'T FIGHT, THIS IS YOUR FAULT BITCH" the man shouts angrily from the other side of the stadium

current hp 900

roll 4d100
>>
Rolled 80, 21, 54, 5 = 160 (4d100)

>>45082597
>>
Rolled 92, 97, 51, 65 = 305 (4d100)

>>45082597
>>
Rolled 19, 62, 26, 27 = 134 (4d100)

>>45082597
>>
Rolled 82, 90, 99, 33 = 304 (4d100)

>>45082597
>>
Rolled 5, 70, 43, 48 = 166 (4d100)

>>45082597
DICE!
>>
>>45082615
>>45082620
>>45082621
>>45082624
>>45082630
One of these is kinda left behind
Special thanks to the 4th roller though, nice one
>>
File: 1427903378942.gif (3 MB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
1427903378942.gif
3 MB, 740x416
>>45082620
You know, this makes sense with that whole overprotective thing Krovachi has now

>>45082624
And the fact Sam is one angry son of a bitch holy shit
>>
File: Death Glare.png (918 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Death Glare.png
918 KB, 1920x1080
>>45082615
>>45082620
>>45082621
>>45082624
>>45082630
>92,97,99,65
You're gonna have a bad time....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BvKt4pRWmE
>>
I put my hand over my ear, pressing two of my fingers down just above it as my headphones fizzle in place with blue sparks

No one tries to hurt my friends and gets away with it, I don't care who they are, I am going to kill them.

I run forward, dragging Minor friend along the planks making up the stands. Flames spill out of it again as I run over the dead bodies and broken chairs. Smiley runs next to me, holding the ends of her two katana's. three men charge us, their clothes torn and their faces bloody, with wild looks in their eyes, looking like something from a zombie movie set in victorian london. But who the fuck cares, I've got a head full of mad and music and I am done giving any fucks about these horrible assholes!

I slam minor friend into the gut of one, ripping him into two burning pieces as Smiley dances around, sending them two their knees before smacking the pommels into the back of their heads.

I run forward, leaving the two behind as they scream in pain and fall to the ground crying.

"Almost there" I growl angrily as run closer to them, as Sam lifts two men off the ground like two dolls, slamming them into the floor with enough force to break the floor as a few of the mad bastards try to hack and cut their way through the vines, but they just manage to keep up long enough to be replaced.

Sam sees me and grins, covered in blood,I'm pretty sure almost none of it his.

the few townsfolk trying to hurt my friend see me and smiling and practically piss themselves as they scramble away, trying to get away from these three scary monsters

"MASTER I HAVE ARRIVED TO THE FEAST!!!"

"POOOOI"

What do you do?
[] Kill them
[] SAM, oh thank, any ideas?
[] Hug Lucy
[] Make sure Minor is alright
[] praise Berry
[] tell Little green to calm down 1d100
[] write in
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>45082811
>[] SAM, oh thank, any ideas?
>[] Hug Lucy
>[] Make sure Minor is alright
>[] praise Berry
>[] tell Little green to calm down 1d100
green I need you over here next to me.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45082811
>[] Hug Lucy
>[] praise Berry
>Green there's a certain little man I want you to eat, Slowly....
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>45082811
>[] Hug Lucy
>[] praise Berry
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>45082811
>[] Hug Lucy
>[] praise Berry
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>45082811
>[] Hug Lucy
>[] praise Berry
>>
I turn around and see Little green climbing up the wall of the stands, acid drooling out of its human looking mouth as Poi smacks it on its head, while riding on its horn.

"LITTLE GREEN, DON'T YOU DARE EAT ANYONE"I scream loudly as little green looks at me and whimpers in the back of my head "JUST MEET ME OVER HERE GOT IT"

"Yeees master" it says sheepishly as it crawls along the stands, arrows and rocks bouncing off of its armor as it goes, as Poi waves to the crowd giggling

I sigh and turn back around and start running, as Smiley looks at me weirdly for a second.

"SAM" I shout happily as I run up to him, trying to catch my breath as Smiley sheathes' her swords "Oh thank god, any ideas"

"Kill every single mother fucker who comes at us" He says angrily shacking his head "seems like the only fucking thing we can do"

"Which is terrible, Smiley cat" Smiley says sadly as she reaches the circle of thorn covered vines and branches

"Sam" Sam says flatly as he turns back to the crowd of people fighting "Godammit"

I shake my head as I walk into the circle of vines, which closes behind me as. I can barely See Lucy in the middle, her face red with effort as beads of sweat roll down her forehead as she holds herself up against her staff made out of bone.

I run up to her and hug her.

"Oh thank god you're okay" I sigh "thank god, I don't what I would've of done if you were"

"Don't even say it" She groans, sounding exhausted as the walls stop moving "I'm just happy you're still you, but..but we need to get out here, this fucking fucked"

"Yeah it really is" I say nodding as I let her go "Minor you doing okay?"

"Yeah just a little bruised is all" She says, trying to sound cheerful "Almost got stepped on once or twice but it's better than...well all that"

"How could someone do this?" Berry asks, pulling on my sleeve "Why would someone do this Krovachi, they..this isn't right"

"I know it's fucked" Sam growls angrily, grinding the claws on his gloves together
cont
>>
>>45083010
"But the world is fucked place ain't it"

"It..it isn't" Berry says stubbornly shaking her head

"this is just...a horrible event that we have to get through" Smiley sighs "Just...try and ignore what's going on and just act"

"No...don't do that that's...that's stupid" Lucy pants, her chest rising up and down over her staff

"I know" Smiley says meekly

"Yeah well forgetting that we need to get out of here" Minor says nervously "before it gets any worse"

"No, we can't let this...animal keep doing this!" Berry says angrily

"For once I agree with you" Sam says nodding

"Well, I'm glad you manged to keep up with sam berry, good work" I say happily.

A second later berry squees and makes my ears ache and sam groan angrily

What do you decide to do?
[] try to get out of here
[] Fight it out
[] stay here
[] KILL THE PRIEST
[] write in
>>
>>45083068
>[] try to get out of here
>[] KILL THE PRIEST
>>
>>45083068
>[] KILL THE PRIEST
>>
>>45083068
>[] KILL THE PRIEST
>>
>>45083068
>[] try to get out of here
>>
>>45083068
>[] KILL THE PRIEST
>>
>>45083068
>[] KILL THE PRIEST
>>
"What!" Lucy shouts angrily "you'll kill another pla...person just like that, we should just get out of here as fast as we can, like now!"

"Oh and what wait for him to hunt us down like fucking dogs!" Sam shouts angrily "Not going to happen, I won't let it, got it"

"Please don't start this again!" Minor whimpers "We're already having enough trouble going on with you two arguing"

"Oh so you're just going to" Lucy begins to say before I raise my hand and interrupt her

"Lucy, he has to die, he's too far gone and sam is right, if we run, he'll hunt us down" I say angrily as sadly as I put my hand on my friend shoulder as she shudder and lets out a sob

"I..I know, I just don't want to, I want to be able to say you guys are wrong but I can't, he has to die but...but I don't like it" She cries as she leans against me, holding her staff.

"Yeah, I don't either" Minor says, her voice cracking as her ears droop "But if we don't he'll"

"He'll just continue to abuse his Power" Berry says angrily "we just have to do it"

"Right and he's fucking cunt, no reason to be sad about it" Sam says nodding

"I..fine, he..he wanted blood shed" Smiley says sadly, like she's about to cry "So we have to give it to him before anymore of it comes, right"

"MASTER I HUNGER, PLEASE LEAD ME AND THE SLIME BALL TO FOOOOD" Little green groans as it slams into the side of the vine wall

What do you do?
[] Send some of your friends to safety on little green 1d100
[] Have Sam or Smiley escort anyone you don't want to bring along out of here
[] Find the priest 1d100 for each party member brought *maximum of 8*
[] Call him out and try to make people hate him
[] write in

So how much do you hate this bastard?
>>
File: Determination.png (355 KB, 814x1244) Image search: [Google]
Determination.png
355 KB, 814x1244
Rolled 18, 35, 67, 42, 87, 39, 30, 38 = 356 (8d100)

>>45083308
>[] Find the priest 1d100 for each party member brought *maximum of 8*
>[] Call him out and try to make people hate him
ALOT!
>>
Rolled 15, 77, 64, 38, 42 = 236 (5d100)

>>45083308
>[] Send some of your friends to safety on little green 1d100
Berry and minor
>>
Rolled 45, 45, 87, 77, 89, 72, 92, 62 = 569 (8d100)

>>45083308
>] Find the priest 1d100 for each party member brought *maximum of 8*
>>
Rolled 59, 37, 93, 8, 43, 53, 37, 8 = 338 (8d100)

>>45083308
>Put the weaker party members on Lil Green and have Poi defend them
>>
Rolled 94, 24, 95, 5, 6 = 224 (5d100)

>>45083308
>>45083383
This
>>
Rolled 59, 83, 20, 72, 37, 45, 64, 17 = 397 (8d100)

>>45083308
>>45083397
Seconding
>>
Lucy sighs and shakes her head, the vine wall vanishing as she raises her staff, bits of bone falling from the tangles of thorns as Little green and poi look at me

"So lets go find the fucker" Sam growls as he stomps of angrily

"Yeah" Lucy says, her voice sounding empty as she follows after him

"H..hey cheer up guys, nothing we can do about it...right? right?!" Smiley says trying to cheer herself up as she hops after them

"Berry" I say grabbing her shoulder as she tries to follow them "Get on little green, and you to Minor"

"Bu..but why!" She asks angrily "I can fight I can"

"its safer up there, just get on the bug" I say sternly "Now, okay?"

"Yes miss krovachi" She sighs as Little green lowers its head so she can climb up it

"Thanks krovachi" Minor sighs "I'll...find away to make it up to somehow"

"Don't worry about it, Poi" I say pointing at the slime girl, who looks at me and tilts her head, so much that it nearly rolls off "Keep them safe"

"TOOOI"She shouts, saluting as they climb up next to her
+

94 krovachi
77 smiley
95 sam
77 Lucy
89 Minor
72 Berry
92 LG
62 Poi

OUTSTANDING
WRITING
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-drpEGRc0

I pull my headphones up and sigh as the music blocks out the sounds of battle and the screaming. I tap my blade on my shoulder, before lifting it up, and grabbing the hilt with both hands.

"COME ON YOU'RE JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKIN PANSIES!" A man with a thick mustache shouts as he run towards us, drawing the attention of a pack of zealots behind him, who stop beating the shit out of their former friends and neighbors

I lower my sword, and swing it up, flames flying out of it as it cuts into the man's stomach, cutting him open and making him burst in flames. Smiley falls on him, slicing his through as she stabs the man next to her in the hand.

I swing my blade into his legs, and Sam punches his head, the claws on his gloves sticking into his skull. And the man's head comes off as Sam's fist continues on, and he slams his other one into the head of another who managed to hit Smiley in the side

Lucy stays back, shacking her staff as vines with skulls sticking out of them break out of the ground, slamming into the idiots running towards us.

I slam my sword down on a man's shoulder as he runs past me and sam, And sam finishes him a single punch. I'm glad I can't hear whatever noise his skill made

Minor tries her best to stay on, and when someone does tries to grab her, she manages to kick him off, and then when he manages to stay on Little gree, hit him with her hammer, which knocks him the floor with a loud thud.

Berry tries her best to look tough, as she struggles to stand on Little green's back, stabbing clumsily at the one women brave and lucky enough to get on its back, she quickly fights her off, getting cut on her arms and face.

And then Little green shrieks and spins around, biting down on a man's head, cracking it as Poi cover's her eyes and shakes

Thankfully having a hiver the size of a horse scares off most of the people still in the stands into the stadium. Good choice, they don't want deal with me
cont
>>
>>45083635
the fight is dying down, as people start to realize what they're doing, or maybe they just killed eachother, I hope its the former. But all I know is I that from what I can hear out of my headphones, it has died down a bit, or maybe it hasn't who knows.

I turn and sigh, seeing the stands filled with people fighting and trying to kill eachother

but, we're already just a short walk from the booth where the son of bitch is still sitting. He looks at me, his masked men and women standing around him as he stumbles out of his chair.

"They've...they're mad" He says, sounding terrified "I..I can't fight them, I only know healing spells..s..save me!"

He grabs onto the "Girl" who doesn't react at all

What do you do?
[] Run towards him 1d20+str
[] Hungry little green?
[] Hand him over
[] You guys don't want to die again do you
[] I don't want to hurt any of you, just him
[] Are you really going to protect that sack of shit
[] write in
>>
>>45083691
>[] Hand him over
>[] You guys don't want to die again do you
>[] I don't want to hurt any of you, just him
>[] Are you really going to protect that sack of shit
>>
>>45083691
>Of course you can have first go if you want, Just make sure not to kill him, I have a special way in mind for him....
>>
>>45083691
>[] Hand him over
>[] Are you really going to protect that sack of shit
>>
>>45083691
>[] Hand him over
>>
>>45083691
>[] Hungry little green?
>[] Hand him over
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.