[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The humanoid hornet fighter asks your Paladin, who has the cannibalistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: Hornet Man.jpg (105 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Hornet Man.jpg
105 KB, 650x650
The humanoid hornet fighter asks your Paladin, who has the cannibalistic BBEG at his mercy this as a reaction to the latter's motor mouth that is giving the Paladin reasons to not kill him:

"Why don't you just eat the bastard? He ate children so consider it biting back."

What is your and your party's reaction to this?
>>
>>45053128
Im not hungry.
>>
>>45053128
"I don't eat shit."
>>
Oh Buzz Buzz, you're so silly...no we're not going to eat a man alive, that's kind of messed up for us.
>>
>>45053128
Coup de grace
>>
>>45053128
Just stabbing the BBEG and leaving
>>
>>45053128
Because my bite attack only does 1d4+2.
>>
>>45053128
"I think I speak for the rest of the party when I say we're so disgusted by that mental image that we need to go outside and get some fresh air for about half an hour."
>>
Because we are better than this scum of the world. Let's not grace his death with an act of evil.
>>
>>45053154
>>45053177
>>45053186
>>45053191
>>45053224
>>45053234
>>45053333
>>45053387

The hornet fighter himself asks you this then:

"Then can I have him? The last victims of his was an entire orphanage of kids, including an acquaintance of mine running the place. She helped me get out of the gutter and fix my life after my kin kicked me out of the hive for being too independent. I owe her a lot and because of him...I cannot repay her anymore. At least let me sting him."
>>
>>45053408
Fine but I get any money on him
>>
>>45053408
Sting him with this sword. I don't want you ripping out all your guts just to get one dude.
>>
>>45053408
"That sounds fitting. Very well, then - <BBEG>, by the powers I have been vested with as an ordained representative of <insert God here>, I sentence you to death by means of hornet sting, and the consumption of your carcass upon your passing."
>>
>>45053408

"Sorry, Buzz, but there's a difference justice and revenge." We have a nice conversation about ethics while I stab the evil necromancer.
>>
>>45053471
Hornets don't get their guts ripped out. You must be thinking of bees.
>>
>>45053471
that would be bees you're thinking of, not hornets.
>>
>>45053128
Better idea, Wasp-man BBEG.

Him and his buddies want to murder absolutely everything because they are fucking wasps.

Keeping in mind size discrepancies between bees and wasps, if a Bee man was 5 feet tall, a Wasp man would be somewhere around 13 feet tall.

Minotaur sized Wasp dudes.
>>
>>45053333
>>45053408
"Ah... you didn't pick up on what I was saying. We were kinda assuming you would eat him if we all left you alone for a while."
>>
>>45053512
>>45053489
*Don't start fucking the corpse to lay your eggs in it dude. That shits vile.
>>
>>45053634
Fuck, that sounds terrifying
>>
>>45053452
>>45053471
>>45053473
>>45053488
>>45053635
The hornet man raises his left arm and in an instant a long and sharp black stinger. Before the BBEG can react, he is already pierced in the leg by it. If you look closely, the hornet's arm pulsed just for a short second as if it pumped something into the cannibal. As the scum shrieked in pain and started to sprout curses in the face of the insectoid that stabbed him.

"Normally I'd shred you into a unrecognizable pulp with my mandibles, but this should be fitting enough. The dose won't kill you, but it will be sufficient for all the people you feasted on."

Seconds after the hornet ripped out the stinger, the BBEG's body started to spasm violently and suddenly stopped.

"He'll live, but you cannot say about his nervous system. Let's say that from now on he'll have difficulties in moving or functioning. This is still light compared to what I originally wanted to do to him."

>>45053634
Nah, he'd be a little bigger. Hornets are big compared to wasps. On the other hand, this hornet guy was too independent, so they kicked him out of the hive for that...and nearly killed him in the process too.

Got into the gutter, had to go full thieve and live like a scumbag until a girl found him and fixed his life. Worked in a orphanage and used his mandibles to do all kinds of stuff with wood. Kids were afraid of him for some time, then got over it after they saw him as a cool dude.
>>
>>45053758
I like the cut of this guy's jib
>>
File: Warrior-Wasp-Comparison.jpg (32 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
Warrior-Wasp-Comparison.jpg
32 KB, 500x300
>>45053634
Actually if the bee guy was 5 feet tall, the wasp guy would be around 15 feet tall.

But fuck wasps.
>>
>>45053634
>Hey, Jim, you see that city full of innocent people who did literally nothing to us?

>"Yeah, why?"

>Let's go murder them all and burn the city.

>"Sounds like a plan, I'll go get Mike and Joe."
>>
>>45053128
>>45053408

The Paladin and Cleric are probably going to freak the fuck out at the idea and say no, my Ranger meanwhile just shrugs, chalks it up as the foodchain at work, and says go for it, Rogue is too busy looting shit to care, though she'd probably request that the BBEG's face be left intact so we can collect any additional cash for the guy's head, and the Bard has three kids of his own that he adores, which makes the kid eater nothing but scum in his eyes. Add the hornet to the list and it's a three yeses, two no's, and one neutral. The BBEG gettin ate.
>>
Would a bard/paladin hybrid specialize in poetic justice?
>>
File: Killer Hornet Nest.jpg (119 KB, 634x425) Image search: [Google]
Killer Hornet Nest.jpg
119 KB, 634x425
>>45053799
Wasps and Hornets can do wonders when they shred wood with their mandibles and mix it with their saliva.

>>45053806
Meleagra Garuda is badass I tell you.

>>45053875
As in Karmic Retribution? Would be a fun thing.
>>
>>45053758
>in fantasy setting

>humanoid giant hornets nest

>not getting nuked by all the wizards in the world simultaneously

My suspension of disbelief is nearing the breaking point!
>>
>>45053975
Maybe they keep missing some and they're going off and building new nests
>>
>>45053864
Alternative choice:

The party moves a couple of rooms away after the rogue finishes looting and leave the hornet fighter with the cannibal. The party only hears heavily muffled screams as the fighter "dug into" his meal. An hour later the hornet appears in the room the party was waiting in covered from head to waist in blood. The Paladin sarcastically asked the hornet how the BBEG tasted.

"Biggest piece of trash. Probably I'll get food poisoning. Then again, nobody I ate tasted good...and there were a lot of irredeemable scum in my life."

>>45053975
They are too badass or are underground. That, or how >>45054059 says.
>>
>>45053408
If he ate the orphanage and his acquaintance, then eating the BBEG who ate them would mean Buzzbuzz would indirectly be eating the orphans.
>>
>>45054147
No, because Buzz Buzz would then cut out pieces of his regenerating flesh and burn them on a altar.

Every piece of flesh represents a child from the orphanage and the final piece, the largest one, representing his acquaintance.

The ritual he does is to have their souls feel eternal peace in the afterlife.
>>
>>45053758
"I know what you must be thinking, but I think you'll like our justice system once you see it in action."
"There's this thing called a bronze bull, you see..."
>>
>>45054344
The hornet man responded.

"He's already wrecked and his allies abandoned him. On the other hand it will further humiliating for him if he were roasted to death after what I did to him. I agree to it, for only this way can their souls rest in peace much faster and it would be a long time before the bastard dies and rots away."
>>
>>45053128
>>45053408
>>45053758
I fucking love this guy. I mean the hornet fighter. May i use him as a pc?
Human sized wasp warrior.
How didnt i think of this before?
>>
>>45054757
Sure, why not?

I also find the lack/small numbers of humanoid arthropods to be...disturbing.

Also Mantis Shrimp Martial Artist when?
>>
>>45054843
Never.
>>
>>45054906
Terraformars is actually fun.

Maybe I'll post a request on a Drawthread?
>>
>>45054843
Humanoid Arthropods.

There are those Thir-kreen, but lets ramp it up.

Hornet Fighter
Spider Rogue
Moth Cleric
Beetle Paladin
Bee Mage
Aforementioned Mantis Shrimp Martial Artist
Scorpion Barbarian

What other classes would be nice?
>>
>>45055397
Stinkbug Ranger.
>>
>>45055397
I'm liking the beetle paladin.

Hercules or Rhinoceros?
>>
>>45055397
>not scarab-necromancer
>>
>>45055535
Goliath?

>>45055397
What would make a good cavalier?
>>
>>45053128

The wasp man knows true justice.

http://oglaf.com/ulric/
>>
>>45055535
>>45055607
The answer is yes to all three.

>>45055607
Ants riding termites?
>>
>>45055725
A bunch of ant women charging an enemy army while riding large termites.

I can dig it.
>>
>>45056167
>ant women

There is only one ant woman.
>>
>>45057332
I'm pretty sure the drones and warriors are female. Not fertile mind you.
>>
>>45057473

They are. Males are the winged ants you see for a short time, they live just long enough to fuck and then die off.
>>
>>45058493
That's bees. Ant males are picked up by a colony and groomed and fed so long as they continue to breed with the queen. Most of the time the old males are simply booted out to die alone when new males are taken in, but some species like Amazonian soldier and bullet ants outright rip the old male apart and feed him to his children. Nature is fucking scary sometimes, but it provides interesting inspiration for games. Imagine if an amazon tribe took after the soldier ants.
>>
>>45061902

Doesn't leave much for adventuring if you're old and already at death's door at that point (unless they eat you like you said)

It could be a queen in the making off to eventually form her own hive while wheeling and dealing among human society and fending off rivals (hence why there are so few queens because they wind up fighting and killing one another)
>>
>>45053128
GET OUT OF HERE ZABEE YOU WHORE
>>
>>45062593
The Bee was cool, but kinda jerkass. More than Sasword of all the cast of Kabuto.
>>
>>45055520
Nice.

>>45055535
>>45055607
>>45055725
Agreed, both Hercules and Rhino would be rivals, while the Goliath would play the middleman and cool them off.

>>45055583
Raises arthropod exoskeletons. They lost all the fleshy bits and are simply spirits in organic armors.

>>45057332
Actually all ants are all female with the exception of some consorts of the queen.

>>45062221
Actually there would be an idea if the arthropod you are playing was kicked out of their group for being too independent (like the hornet man in this thread), or if you are playing as a non-hive dude, then like looking for land adventure like the Mantis Shrimp Martial Artist.
>>
>>45053128
I ask Hornet Man if he would finish off the BBEG with a flying jump kick instead of eating him. Like I don't want to be culturally insensitive but I hear that bug people have some crazy ass kicking powers
>>
File: Double Rider Kick.jpg (37 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
Double Rider Kick.jpg
37 KB, 500x360
>>45065711
Second Alternative:

The party moves quickly aside while the hornet fighter moves to the back of the grand hall. The BBEG jump-stands and starts calling everyone fools for lowering their guard and prepared to cast a spell he readied earlier but couldn't use due to the Paladin having his sword touching his neck. However, before he could even react, the last thing he saw was the hornet fighter jumping very high with the further aid of his wings, and then him suddenly dropping towards him with an extended leg. Before he could do anything, the BBEG had his head, along with some of his upper body ripped by the hornet fighter that landed with such force that he made a small crater in the stone floor. The hornet fighter then said:

"Always wanted to do that. Reminds me of the great heroes of the grasshopper kin from times ancient."
>>
File: Blackout.jpg (203 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Blackout.jpg
203 KB, 768x1024
>>45065796
YEAH SO COOL
>>
I was thinking about something.

What would you all say about a cannon totting crab pirate?
>>
Anyone mention the canon pseudocannabalistic wasp woman race from pathfinder yet?

I just want people to know that exists.
>>
>>45066058
There are such? Nice.
>>
>>45053408
Laugh at him for willingly eating shit.
>>
File: Thri-kreen_play.png (209 KB, 1000x874) Image search: [Google]
Thri-kreen_play.png
209 KB, 1000x874
>>45067077
Sometimes someone needs to permanently remove something.

Sometimes the lands get cursed if a scumbag dies, so what's the other best way if not to eat the scumbag if you don't have any fire around?
>>
>>45053854
Nah man, hornets are lazy fucks.
They would also be really easy to befreind considering hornets can become familiar with you by having a scrap of food for them and just hanging around.

Oh and cazadors: huge pussies.
>>
>>45053128
Lol enjoy your diseases fag.
>>
>>45067120
Implying he won't get a 10 seconds long food poisoning and then be all as if nothing happened.
>>
If we were to eat him I suggest we burn him first, fry him then take all the skin and organs out leaving nothing but bones
>>
>>45067878
Good idea. Raw rarely tastes good uncooked.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.