[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: PZO9465.jpg (223 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
PZO9465.jpg
223 KB, 770x1000
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Hey look, another book buffing casters.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/53QiHfcU

Old Thread: >>45035122
>>
File: 1436062736706.jpg (234 KB, 1229x819) Image search: [Google]
1436062736706.jpg
234 KB, 1229x819
Do you think adventurers should love other adventurers, or should they find a non-adventurer to love?
>>
File: maned wolf 2.jpg (2 MB, 3240x2592) Image search: [Google]
maned wolf 2.jpg
2 MB, 3240x2592
How do I maned wolf, /pfg/?
>>
>>45043612
Ironic if the Rogue ends up being the class to get the biggest relative buff out of Arcane Anthology.
>>
>>45043649
Is it just me or is that knife handle broken?
>>
>>45043662
0 -> 1 is relatively bigger than 100 -> 101, anon.
>>
I want to play a soulborn!
>>
>>45043649
Either-or.

Loving another adventurer at least has the (dubious) benefit of not handing a dick GM a ready-made way to ruin everything your character loves (see: the John Wick School of Murdering Dependent NPCs).
>>
>>45043679
You poor fool.
>>
Don't hide it from me, /pfg/
Tell me about your peeves and rants with pathfinder
>>
File: [angry dooting].gif (1 MB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
[angry dooting].gif
1 MB, 375x212
>>45043649
>needing love
>>
>>45043735
>peeves and rants with pathfinder
Well I doubt I have any new complaints about the system, so... /pfg/ is literally the most autistic recurring thread on /tg/ and still the best place to discuss Pathfinder, I guess. That's what really bothers me.
>>
>>45043735
I've never played in a satisfying campaign before. I've GM'd plenty.
>>
>>45043735
Witches should have charisma as their casting stat since they don't study magic.

Vital Strike should have worked alongside a charge or a spring attack.

The Investigator is shit,. They should have just ported the Factotum / Chameleon from 3.5

I hate Wizards being generalist casters. They should only be able to pick only 3-4 schools to study.
>>
>>45043735
Paizo is running out of ideas and this game is going to run out of things to talk about that aren't Golarion, AP's, and waifus.

And on that day, our fall to the Dark Side will at long last be complete.
>>
>>45043756
Which reminds me-
How do you optimize a Dirge Bard, /pfg/?
>>
>>45043792
>is going to
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: maned wolf.png (524 KB, 796x1031) Image search: [Google]
maned wolf.png
524 KB, 796x1031
>>45043658
Kitsune refluff.
>>
>>45043612
I would like some opinions inb4 being called a noob for dumping CON / using Vital Strike at all. Also note this is Paizo-material only.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=697717

The character works actually well in a group of 6, including 1 damage-dealing mage, 1 sub-optimized druid, 1 melee-oriented healer oracle, a struggling melee-based TWF ninja and a Slayer.

I currently plan on giving him Greater Called Shot (making every crit a debilitating strike to the torso / arms / legs at least) and Clustered Shot. And to multiclass too, in order to increase the non-crit damage potential. Should I go Slayer or dip two or three levels of rogue in order to get Evasion?

Any other idea I may have overlooked?
>>
>>45043834
Is called shot/Clustered shot even compatible?
>>
>>45043735
I hate that I'm aware of the imbalance in the system. I hate that casters are so goddamn central to this fucking game, yet my GM fails to understand. He hates on PoW/Psionics because it's not "first party" when none of this shit is "first party". That would be 3.5. However, he can't be assed to read anything that someone tells him to, leading to him not looking at any DSP stuff (or full casters for that matter) despite those books allowing me to do more in combat than "I full attack/charge" or being a nerd in a fucking bathrobe with the powers of a god. Maybe I just want a cinematic game that has an indepth character creation system/mingame. I'd play something else if I could find another goddamn game that lasts more than 3 weeks. But that won't happen with my grognard GM who thinks building a character around the fate's fortuned trait and hero points is a good idea. The worst of all of it is that my GM is by brother.

thanks for listening to my blog
>>
>>45043845
Good question, looking into it.
>>
>>45043845
>>45043858
"When taking a full-round or standard action that gives you multiple attacks, you can replace a single attack with a called shot. You may only attempt one called shot per round."

" When you use a full-attack action to make multiple ranged weapon attacks against the same opponent, total the damage from all hits before applying that opponent’s damage reduction."

"Special: If the massive damage optional rule is being used, that rule applies if the total damage you deal with this feat is equal to or exceeds half the opponent’s full normal hit points (minimum 50 points of damage)."

I am led to believe that yes it does AND that clustered shot allows debilitating blows to trigger.
>>
>>45043883
Precision: As both are triggered by doing an attack action that allows for one attack instead of replacing the attack.
>>
>>45043883
That sounds really sketchy, but I want to believe.
>>
>>45043662
>>45043673
Giving Rogue 6th level casting is probably the best improvement they will ever get.
>>
>>45043899
Either way, it's been discussed with the GM and will be accepted. Our blast-mage throws epic-maximized (rod) fireballs for 100 points of damage. I deal marginally more on a single target, assuming failed saves and normal hits.
>>
>>45043775
Witches using int is fine. Their patron teaches them their magic through their familiar, they don't just give it to them. If they did, they'd be Oracles.
>>
>>45044020
But I want my enchantress and seductress witches.
>>
>>45043775
> Witches should have charisma as their casting stat since they don't study magic.
They do study and experiment, kinda, so I politely disagree. I would've gone Wisdom myself.

> Vital Strike should have worked alongside a charge or a spring attack.
And scaled up, without requiring more feats to be spent, just by reaching a BaB of +11 and +16.

> The Investigator is shit,. They should have just ported the Factotum / Chameleon from 3.5
I agree on the first part, I don't know about Factotum / Chameleon.

> I hate Wizards being generalist casters. They should only be able to pick only 3-4 schools to study.
This so much. Maybe even add some abilities that could traded in for another banned school. Also, steep penalties on Pearl of Power (pearl level -1) and wand usage (req. a check based on wand's caster lvl) of banned schools.
>>
>>45044027
Be a changeling and use their racial archetype. Or invest in charisma anyway you towering faggot.
>>
Quick runner's shirt is kind of pointless because by RAW extra action granted by QRS cannot use used along with full-round action, am I right? Sigh, sometimes I hate my DM for being LN.
>>
>>45044140
You use Quick Runner's Shirt to move to enemy without spending your actual move action. Then you full-round?
>>
>>45044140
This means you can't use the extra move action as part of a full-round action. You can still use the original move action as such.
>>
Alternate Homebrew Race of the Kitsune

Tanukis, or Racoon folk, are a distant relative of the Kitsune Race. And like their kin, they too possess an inherent magical knack for deception.

Ability Score Racial Traits: Tanukis are stocky or voluptuous in build and tend to be quite sociable, but they are less agile than their more lithe-bodied kin. They gain +2 Strength, +2 Charisma, and –2 Dexterity.

Magical Racial Traits:

Magic Leaf (Su) A Tanuki can alter their appearance or the appearance of an object by masking them with a glamer spell using a mundane leaf infused with their magic. A creature that interacts with the glamer may attempt a Will save to recognize it as an illusion. Magic leaf is a standard action. This ability otherwise functions as the disguise other spell.

Tanuki Magic (Ex/Sp): Kitsune add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Tanuki with a Charisma score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like ability: 3/day—minor image (caster level equals the tanuki's level)

Thoughts, /pfg/?
>>
>>45044175
So I guess Magical Leaf also disguises boob size? Cus Mamizou is flat.
>>
File: 1401182059660.png (1 MB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1401182059660.png
1 MB, 1000x1412
>>45044175
What do each of those traits replace on the normal Kitsune chassis? Since I assume that's not all a Tanuki has on itself.
>>
>>45044175
I'd be fine with it. I'd even allow a +2 racial bonus to Deception. Seems to make kickass paladins, is that what you were going for?
>>
>>45044221
Magical leaf replaces Change Shape

Tanuki Magic improves illusions. Kitsune Magic improves enchantments.
>>
>>45044164
>>45044173

That's what I thought, but my DM focuses on "A full-round action requires an ENTIRE round to complete." part of the sentence.

Btw, how does a spell/ability that has a casting time of 1 round works? When does its effect/benefit kicks in?
>>
>>45044225
>Paladin Tanuki
>Leverages racial reputation as tricksters to not seem paladin-like
>Uses illusions to keep a low profile, then do the greatest good from the shadows, where other paladins cannot step
>>
>>45044175
> -2 Dex
> less agile

I knew it. The balls....
>>
>>45044246
Does your GM not allow Swift Actions to be used the same time as a full-round or something? Full-Round just means "this uses both your Move and Standard actions".
>>
File: 1429664000654.jpg (435 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
1429664000654.jpg
435 KB, 900x639
Next time you need healing from your Paladin, please play this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJn4eYddjI
>>
>>45043834
Vivisectionist? Mutagen could boost Dex for a sweet bonus, you get sneak attack damage and can brew potions for even more buffs.
>>
>>45044266
Balls or Boobs. It did say they were either stocky or voluptuous.
>>
>>45044246
A full-round action does not take an entire round to complete. A full round action does.

Yes, this is shitty wording and complex.

A spell with a casting time of "1 full-round action" goes off after you finish casting it, right before the end of your turn (and you can use swift and free actions before your turn is over).

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/w/whispering-lore

A spell with a casting time of "1 round" is cast over the entire round, from the time you start until the beginning of your next turn. It can be disrupted if you're attacked between now and then, and goes off just before your turn starts.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/summon-monster
>>
>>45044246
> Full-Round Action: A full-round action consumes all your effort during a round. The only movement you can take during a full-round action is a 5-foot step before, during, or after the action. You can also perform free actions and swift actions (see below).

> You can also perform free actions and swift actions

You GM is trying to be rule lawyer and pretty shitty at it?
>>
>>45044175
I just realize the potential fun roleplaying a kitsune and tanuki pair

The Kitsune is good at charming. She's a femme fatale.
The Tanuki is good at illusions. She's a conartist.

Together they would make great thieves.
>>
>>45044267
Haven't tried swift yet. What I was trying to do was charge after repositioning with QRS.

>>45044297
...what's the difference? The dash in the middl?
>>
Friends and I are starting a PF game this weekend for the first time. I made a Skald. Have I chosen well?
>>
>>45044297
>http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/s/summon-monster
>The casting time is 1 round
FFFF-
>>
>>45044320
Guess his points were at "entire" and can't be coupled with a standard or move action, which I see at d20pfsrd combat page.
>>
>>45044370
QRS is a swift action.
>>
>>45044370
> ...what's the difference? The dash in the middl?
Seems so. My advice would be to let it go as he'll probably just ban the item as a reaction. There's so many ways to be broken in pathfinder, once can go without a simili-pounce.

What's your character like?
>>
>>45044403
Why do you think it's only a good spell when a Summoner uses it as a Standard action?
>>
>>45044432
> Duration: 1 round/level
And/or past level 3. I never use that spell except for the flank or utility (dolphin is a favorite).
>>
File: HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg (39 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg
39 KB, 562x437
>>45044400
>I made a Skald. Have I chosen well?
might as well shred that character sheet and reroll
>>
>>45044407
....why the heck did I think it's free action.

>>45044428
A gag character actually . Half-orc barbarian who speak like Warhammer 40k's Ork.
>>
>>45044400
Depends... there's a teamwork feat that allows for the rage bonus to amplify. If you can get the other players to count as having this feat you can get a neat +6 STR / CON.
>>
>>45044481
Look into AM BARBARIAN. Then bargain for QRS to work and you to... tone it down.
>>
>>45044504
http://zenithgames.blogspot.ca/2014/02/am-barbarian-barbarian-build.html
>>
>>45044432
It's still pretty decent even as a 1 round spell. You just needs to find a way to set up defensive measure like Obscuring Mist / Invisibility first though.
>>
>>45044504
Lol, the build itself might make a pretty interesting character.
>>
>>45044462
> Not summoning a school of flying electric dolphin
>>
>>45044175
Okay version 2 of the Homebrew and then I'm headed to bed:

Alternate Homebrew Race of the Kitsune

Tanukis, or Raccoon folk, are a distant relative of the Kitsune Race. And like their kin, they too possess an inherent magical knack for deception.

Ability Score Racial Traits: Tanukis are stocky or voluptuous in build and tend to be quite sociable, but they are less agile than their more lithe-bodied kin. They gain +2 Strength, +2 Charisma, and –2 Dexterity.

Feat and Skill Racial Traits

Shady: Many tanuki make the most off their gifts as con-artists, pawning off their illusions as objects of value. They gain a +2 racial bonus on Bluff checks.

Magical Racial Traits:

Magic Leaf (Su) A Tanuki can alter their appearance or the appearance of an object by masking them with a glamer spell using a mundane leaf infused with their magic. A creature that interacts with the glamer may attempt a Will save to recognize it as an illusion. Magic leaf is a standard action and only one glamer may remain active at any time. This ability otherwise functions as the disguise other spell.

Tanuki Magic (Ex/Sp): Tanuki add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Tanuki with a Charisma score of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like ability: 3/day—minor image (caster level equals the tanuki's level)
>>
File: glass him.jpg (7 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
glass him.jpg
7 KB, 211x239
>>45043735
the only thing i'm hiding is every post that contains this trash-tier maymee.
>>
>>45044055
>>45043775
>>45044020
>>45044027
Somebody pointed out once that aside from the name and a small amount of spell selection, a charisma using "witch" is not very different from an oracle or sorcerer; and a wisdom using witch is not very different from a cleric. And fluff wise, a Witch is all about forbidden knowledge. Lore, intellectual lore at that, from beyond mortal ken.
I'm kinda surprised they haven't already come out with archetypes for sorcerer or oracle and for cleric. I really want my maiden mother crone witch trio.
>>
>>45044714
>maymee
Its pronounced "meem" you autist.
>>
Guess I'll buy the PDF... Any information you guys interest in?
>>
>>45044741
Post pictures of sluts.
And the table of contents.
>>
>>45044655
Magic Leaf just seems functionally much better than Kitsune shapeshift.

I guess its balanced though since Tanukis can't grow extra tails and thus locked away from more spell-like abilities.
>>
File: loverquarrel.png (603 KB, 337x778) Image search: [Google]
loverquarrel.png
603 KB, 337x778
>>45044748
Am I doing it right? Did I just gives all my information to you guys..?
>>
File: table.png (29 KB, 434x378) Image search: [Google]
table.png
29 KB, 434x378
>>45044748
Pretty empty...
>>
>>45044741
masks and rogue archetype please
>>
>>45044655
My big question is what happens to that natural bite attack. Since Tanuki can't shapeshift, do they lose access to it or do they always have access to it? Or is it just replaced entirely?
>>
>>45044741
I want to see the spell that gives the caster full BAB with their weapon. I need to know if they finally decided "fuck it" and reprinted divine power.
>>
>>45044741
The Alchemist stuff that's in there.
>>
>>45044799
>thean tagonist is just trying to keep his album of embarrased seelah pictures safe
>seelah keeps trying to burn it
Truly, who is the more evil one?
>>
My friends are all Jojos. I don't know shit about Jojo though, so I want to build the closest thing.

What class should I go if I want to be a magical girl?
>>
>>45045267
Aegis.
>>
>>45045267
I forgot my picture.

More this and less laser spam.
>>
File: 1452051298922.jpg (48 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1452051298922.jpg
48 KB, 960x540
>>45045163
>Thean Tagonist

Is that actually his fucking name?
>>
File: Dandy.png (383 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
Dandy.png
383 KB, 500x450
>>45044806
What the fuck even is this? How is anyone supposed to know what's actually in this book based on this?
Cold Irony? What is that? Is that where the Rogue Archetype is? Is 'Analects of Aroden' a collection of Wondrous Items? Some spells?
And thank goodness they found room for the 'Next Month' section. It's important to me to know exactly where the ad space begins when I crack open the front cover so that I can see exactly how many pages of content were fucking stolen from me at cost.

Weapon Master's Handbook was clear and obvious. Said things like "Ranged Weapon Styles", "Divine Fighting Techniques", and "Magic Item Mastery". It was obvious what was in each place and whenever I reopen the book, I know where I'm going to find something specific by checking the Contents.

This is a fucking mess. I wanted to see some stuff from this book to see if I wanted to buy it, but I can't even ask about anything because I'm sure it's organized like shit all over the place. I wanna say, "Hey, show me the archetypes" but that's too much work for anon. He can't just take a shot of one or two pages and post them. He's gotta go to the 'Runes of Wealth' section and copy that page, crop out the non-archetype parts and post that, then go to the Tome of Stone Wards and find that archetype part and do the same probably 5 more times across the whole book, so I feel like shit even asking for the 'Spells section' or the 'Discoveries section' because they're not actually there.

Who the fuck edits these like this? Who thinks a format like Weapon Master's Handbook isn't good? It's too clear and concise? Not flavorful enough for the game world?

Just fuck it.
>>
>>45045383
No, it's just what /pfg/ likes to call him. I prefer just calling him Antipaladin.
>>
>>45044806
Spellbook Preparation Rituals?
>>
>>45045053
Wasn't Tenser's Transformation something like that in 3.5?
>>
>>45045629
Yes and so was Divine Power. Transformation still does give you full BAB.
>>
>>45045053
It's a psychic spell (I think medium but not sure) so its kinda useless.
>>
File: rogue.png (142 KB, 566x789) Image search: [Google]
rogue.png
142 KB, 566x789
>>45044987
Here.

>>45045446
Rogue is actually in Rune of Wealth. But yeah.. It's pretty hard to navigating through this thing.
>>
>>45044806
Screencap the rogue archetype, the new spell pages, and then... dunno, feats and equipment and items next, and then anything of interest.
>>
>>45045053
>>45045150
Not sure I wants to go through all the stuff in this book right now to find that.

Any name or bit of info that will let me just CTRL+F?
>>
File: puppetmaster.png (146 KB, 565x805) Image search: [Google]
puppetmaster.png
146 KB, 565x805
Puppetmaster seems cool enough.
>>
>>45045688
Looks like a shitty bard.
>>
>>45045688
Haha, fucking arcane trickster gets more mesh of rogue-ness and caster-ness.

Sasuge Paizo!
>>
>>45045688
Goddamn, the rogue really gives up a lot for casting.

Sure, you have magic versatility now, but you've lost a lot of what made you a rogue.

Also,
>Doesn't stack with Hidden Blade
Dream is over
>>
>>45045748
>>45045745
Now lets be fair, the hidden gem here is the ability to fuel Ki with spell slots. You can grab ninja tricks (especially forgotten trick looks like it'd be really useful for once) and then apply them pretty liberally all over the place. You should have more slots than Ki points at least.

Probably not enough to boost it anywhere near useful levels, but it is a neat trick.
>>
>>45045775
Using Vanishing Trick instead of casting Vanish is better for action economy too.
>>
>>45044806
Mind screenshotting the Jatembe section and posting pics?
>>
>>45044806
What classes are all these archetypes for anyways? Did they advertise this anywhere?
>>
>>45045824
Which part? Spell, Feats or Archetype?

>>45045837
Some subscriber spoiler the archetype.
>>
>>45045884
Spell and feats, I guess.

What class is the archetype for?
>>
>>45045837
Aroden :
Fighter (4th level casting, dropping stuff like all usual Fighter stuff)
Wizard (Another 1/2 BAB Melee. Paizo loves those for some reason)

Jatembe:
Bloodrager
Arcanist

Rune of Wealth :
Rogue

Cold Irony:
Skald
Witch

Lokoris Sarini:
Magus (Puppetmaster)

Stone Ward:
Magus
Sorcerer

Arrow Song:
Bard (Pretty good. Get Sorc/Wiz spell that's not on Bard list. Get precise shot at level 2, people who are affect by your Bardic Performance don't count as cover. And get Ranged Spellstrike)
>>
>>45045919
Jatembe archetype is Bloodrager and Arcanist? That's weird. I mean, the big archetype you'd base off Jatembe's shit would be the Ten Magic Warriors, who sound pretty close to the Magus class.
>>
>>45045919
Just for curiosity's sake, show Fighter Archetype?
>>
>>45045928
>Magic Warrior
>Bloodrager
>weird.
>>
>>45045899
meh that's 5 pages. Guess I'll text spoiler the spell instead.

Celestial Healing / Celestial Healing, Greater : Like Infernal Healing with [Good] descriptor. Duration is only 1 round/2 level though.

Cyclic Reincarnation : 6th Druid spell. 5000gp. Like Reincarnation but you comes back as the same race.

Jatembe'ire : 6th Druid, Wiz/Sorc.
Gargantuan Black Tentacle that target creature with evil aura (it has constant detect evil). +13 bonus to CMB. 4d6+13 damage.

Mask from Divination : does what the name said

Planar Inquiry : Like Lesser Planar ally but can only be use to ask question and gathering infomation.
>>
>>45045919
They need to start spitting out more monk stuff. I need my d10 hit die and full BAB, but I want some options to go with it. At least there's a lot of choice between the Qinggong list and the adept.
>>
File: feat1.png (335 KB, 883x614) Image search: [Google]
feat1.png
335 KB, 883x614
>>45045899
>>
>>45045981
His Magic Warriors never really come off as related to barbarians, though, like a bloodrager would. One of them literally went and taught the Shory how to build their bitching floating cities.
>>
>>45045581
Can we get Spell preparation Rituals spoiled?
I mean, if it's spell casting, we might as well see what new toys there are.
>>
>>45046029

Nameless One looks like an interesting feat.
>>
>>45046029
>Eats head slot and a feat slot

Just get an amulet of nondetection.
The other stuff that requires it isn't really worth the feat tax to get them.
>>
File: fighter.png (137 KB, 562x795) Image search: [Google]
fighter.png
137 KB, 562x795
>>45045951
Here is the Fighter (and Wizard)

>>45046061
>>45045581
I'll do that next.
>>
>>45046113
You could always get a tattoo on the head slot instead.
>>
File: spr.png (477 KB, 547x909) Image search: [Google]
spr.png
477 KB, 547x909
>>45046121
Now I'll be off. Still have actually sit down and read the book myself.
>>
>>45045688
This seems like a shitty-ass archetype.

Why not just play a bard?
>>
>>45045987
Post Planar Inquiry and its page, please.
>>
>>45046121
Fighter arch is better than I thought it would be, but losing Weapon Training is still freaking insulting.
>>
File: 1447302950190.jpg (12 KB, 166x238) Image search: [Google]
1447302950190.jpg
12 KB, 166x238
>>45046029
Is this a feat to make no one care who you are until you put on the mask?

An awful feat though.
>>
>>45046167
Honestly, with the loss of so many bonus feats, also losing access to 2-handers is terrible, and you basically lose your swift actions whenever you cast a spell.
>>
>>45046137
>>45045581
>>45046061
Ugh the spellbook's ritual are spread throughout the book. Don't want to go over this shit now.

>>45046166
The text for that spell is actually on >>45046029
>>
>>45046167
Can always buy it back for prereqs with the 6th level bonus feat that they retain, I guess, thanks to Weapon Master's Handbook and the Martial Focus feat counting as Weapon Training.
>>
>>45046203
>The text for that spell is actually on

What spell level for which classes?
>>
>>45046203
Can you toss us at least one so we can see what they do?
>>
>>45046216
School conjuration (calling); Level cleric 3, druid 3, inquisitor 3, shaman 3, sorcerer/wizard 3, summoner 3, witch 3
Components V, S, M (offerings worth 100 gp per HD of creature called)
>>
>>45046229

THE SWORDSMAN’S ANALECTS (LEVEL 3 UNIVERSALIST) :

Shielding Weapon (Su) Your spells infuse a weapon with protective magic. Spend this boon as an immediate action whenever you cast an abjuration spell. When you do, a weapon you wield grants you a shield bonus to your AC equal to 1 + 1/2 the spell’s level for 1 round.

THE GUIDE’S ANALECTS (LEVEL 6 UNIVERSALIST)

Glorious Blade (Su) When you attack with a sword (including swordlike effects created by spells such as spiritual weapon, as long as they
require attack rolls), you can expend a prepared spell or spell slot as a free action to spend this
boon. If you do, you gain an insight bonus on the attack roll equal to the level of the prepared spell or spell slot expended.

THE LAST AZLANTI’S ANALECTS (LEVEL 15 UNIVERSALIST)

Efficient Creator (Su) You can spend this boon to use the magic item creation rules to create items with the Craft skill for one day. When doing this, your material costs are equal to half the final value of the item crafted (rather than the normal 1/3 of the cost for using the Craft skill).
You can craft items with a cost greater than 1,000 gp by expending this boon over successive days, in the same way magic items with a cost over 1,000 gp can be crafted over multiple days. You otherwise follow all the rules and options for magic item creations.
>>
>>45046195
>>45046167
Well that's because Fighter was poorly put together. It only had 3 class abilities to loss Bravery, Weapon Training and Armor Training.
So unless they do an Unchained Fighter where it has more class abilities, its Archetypes are only going to be able to replace so much before they lose any benefit of being a fighter.
>>
>>45046264
I really like how Efficient Creator lets you do something you could already do. FFS Paizo.
>>
So I'm playing a gun-toting witch (technically a hexcrafter eldritch archer magus) and I just realized I can use prehensile hair to give me a third free hand to reload dual pistols with. Shittiness of firearms aside, is this legit?
>>
>>45046264
So, garbage.
Got it.
>>
>>45046369
Well I haven't look into other book yet. Maybe it's just Paizo treating Aroden as garbage.
>>
File: 1447761832432.jpg (432 KB, 1252x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447761832432.jpg
432 KB, 1252x1600
Pst. Hey. Kid. You want some homebrew? I might have some for ya.
>>
>>45046297
Earlier today I read a feature of some archetype where you can choose which weapon you are holding you make each normal BAB-granted attack with. It's like they think their game is currently shittier than it is, but simultaneously they can't actually see how bad that might be.
>>
>>45046495
"What the fuck IS this?!"

"It's a funnel."

>>45046517
Th-that's... already how it is... You can use any available weapon for each attack in a full attack...
>>
>>45046264
For feminists they sure worship swords a whole fucking lot.
>>
>>45046523
Correct. They don't know about this, and somehow think this terrible combat option would be worth handing out as an exclusive feature.
>>
>>45046524
Preposterous, the noble blade has been a symbol of vagina for literally ten thousand years.

The pommel is the clitoris.
>>
>>45046552
You mean the pommel is what they want to put there.
>>
>>45046121
Anyway to build this suboptimal Wizard. I wants to be a Jedi.
>>
File: 1449430433749.jpg (82 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1449430433749.jpg
82 KB, 500x748
>>45046195
You also can't use this archetype to meet the prerequisites for Eldritch Knight.
>>
>>45045688
Could be better, but I can work with this.

>>45046144
>>45045745
>implying the wizard spell list isn't an order of magnitude better than any other
>not getting quickened greater vanish as a first-level spell via ninja talents
>not being the first rogue to raise an army of the undead
>>
>>45046644
>>45046612
Let's start with weapon. What kind of sword is the best? Greatsword? Falcata? Elven curve blade?
>>
>>45046517
I need proof of this.

I refuse to believe even Paizo would fuck that up.
>>
>>45046644
How the hell are you getting quickened greater vanish at 1st?
>>
>>45046780
Ninja Vanishing Trick.
1 Ki = 1x 1st level spell.
>>
>>45046780
First-level spell, m8, not spell at first level. You get it at fourth, when you can take vanishing trick and activate it with a first-level spell slot instead of a ki point.

Thanks to pearls of power, you can buy additional uses of any trick for 1000 gp a pop. Better, at later levels, retrain to forgotten trick, buy a ring of ki mastery, and have any ninja trick that exists for the price of a second level pearl.
>>
>>45046704
If this is 1pp only, elven curve blade.
>>
File: ohboi2.png (71 KB, 735x595) Image search: [Google]
ohboi2.png
71 KB, 735x595
>>45046121
Ok. So Fighter isn't nearly as shit as I thought it was going to be. Shame it's the Bloodrager spell list they're stuck with. If nothing else, it could be bumped into.. what, Tier 4 maybe since it can do more than 'I full attack!' in a round? On the other hand, losing access to two-handed weapons is a kick in the teeth. As for the Sword Binder archetype, I wasn't quite as disappointed; that was until I read Telekinetic Sword.

>Can control his bound sword (and only his sword) as per the sustained force option of Telekinesis.
But.. Objects already could be sustained with the sustaining force option. You mean to tell me I can sustain anything other than my damn sword? And then you get Clarivoyance when using it once or twice a day? When I first read Telekinetic Sword I thouyght it was going to be an ability option that would let you wield your bound sword at a range for a number of rounds per day using your Caster Level as BAB + Int as Strength; not for some shitty scouting option that puts your bound object at risk.

I mean it's functional (technically); just a bit disappointed with the lackluster capstone.

>>45046264
Das pretty weak, mane.
But Efficient Creator perplexes me the most: it's a spellbook boon, isn't it? Meaning you have to be a caster to use it. If you're a caster making magic items, then why the fuck aren't you using Spellcraft? Counter-intuitive as fuck.

>>45046517
Do they know what the fuck they're doing anymore? And I'm with >>45046741. Gonna need some evidence of that.
>>
>>45046704
The best sword really depends. Falcata deals the highest damage per round, but if you're wasting very much of the 3x critical at all on overkill, or you get any extra effects for scoring crits, you'd likely benefit more from increased critical rate weapons (elven curve blade > falchion/estoc).

Reach is better than any of that shit, especially the reach bludgeoning weapons (best against weapon-based DR) but as far as I know there are no reach swords.
>>
>>45046835
You forgot the best part.
>If a wizard attempts to cast a spell without his bonded object worn or in hand, he must make a concentration check or lose the spell. The DC for this check is equal to 20 + the spell's level.
>If you cease concentration for any reason, the object falls or stops.
>Nothing in the ability states the sword comes back to you when it ends.

Every round your shitty sword is flying about, you've put a giant bulls-eye on your back.
>>
>>45046835
From my reading, you get telekinesis as spell-like ability but only to sustain your sword.
>>
File: rock.png (213 KB, 993x722) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
213 KB, 993x722
>>45046876
One might suspect that it could be some means to put a leash on Wizardry shenanigan; however, the devs don't seem to be that clever. Who the hell was on this booklet, anyway?

I need a copy of this PDF so I can read through it myself. Screen grabs are only going to cover so much.
>>
>>45046835
Efficient Creator let you create mundane item using magic item rule (ie 1000gp/day). It's still pretty stupid since Fabricate exist.
>>
What's the best point buy?
>>
>>45046932
20 is the standard for Paizo stuff.
30 if you don't want crippling Paizo's martial.
>>
>>45046932
The highest you can go, I guess. 25 is the most commonly-accepted among the high end by groups.

The lower you go, the worse the bad classes get. The best classes are nearly unaffected entirely by low point buy.
>>
File: Slime.png (110 KB, 752x597) Image search: [Google]
Slime.png
110 KB, 752x597
>>45046909
Maybe, maybe not. The wording is a bit murky, but I see where you made your conclusion. Still a rather lackluster capstone all the same.

>>45046918
Ah! Thank you for clearing that. And yeah, it's still dumb as hell. Not just because of Fabricate, but also because of Amazing Tools of Manufacture, which can accomplish 2,000gp's worth of work in eight hour intervals as opposed to Efficient Creator's 1,000gp per day/eight hour intervals. The Efficient Creator boon doesn't seem to be very efficient all things considered.
>>
>>45046932
103 point buy. Although I typically use 20 for playtesting and 25 for games.
>>
Do casting fighter and rogue stack with initiating ones?
>>
>>45047160
The Initiating and Casting Rogue archetypes may be compatible, however the Fighter Initiator and Casting archetypes are not since both can the 2nd level bonus feat.
>>
>>45047160
Both Fighter archetypes lose the bonus feat a 2nd level, so no. You might be better off going into Myrmidon + Mage Hunter.

The Rogue archetypes stack.
>>
>>45047219
>>45047229

The rogue archetypes, really?
I checked earlier and thought they replaced the same rogue talents; did I read something wrong?
>>
>>45047286
They replace the opposite rogue talents; Eldritch Scoundrel drops the 2/6/10/14/18, Hidden Blade drops 4/8/12/16/20.

Do note that means no rogue talents at all, which locks you out of ninja shenanigans and thus greatly devalues ES.
>>
>>45047286
Wait, just checked again and I did indeed misread.

...This may be a pretty interesting combination now.
>>
>>45047309
Actually...
If you want to cheese things, you could argue that because Hidden Blade only replaces rogue talents gained at certain levels rather than removing 'Rogue Talents', the class feature, you still have the class feature at level 4 even with no talents and thus qualify for the Extra Rogue Talent feat.
>>
Off topic, but I shall try.
Does anyone know of decent world map designers, free or otherwise?
>>
File: seduction_failed__by_ndt2000.jpg (79 KB, 300x415) Image search: [Google]
seduction_failed__by_ndt2000.jpg
79 KB, 300x415
What skill do I use to seduce someone?
>>
>>45044774
Nah, they just grow something else.
>>
So...

How exactly do Bardic Masterpieces like.. Work?

for example this

Sweetness, you get call lightning storm

But you have to cast for 5 full rounds? How long does it last? ect.
>>
...huh.

So, Eldritch Scoundrel uses the wizard list, and for slots gets the same "daily spell allotment" as the magus. But it lacks the very specific wording used for warpriest:
>A warpriest’s highest level of spells is 6th. Cleric spells of 7th level and above are not on the warpriest class spell list, and a warpriest cannot use spell completion or spell trigger magic items (without making a successful Use Magic Device check) of cleric spells of 7th level or higher.

Ergo, 7th-9th level wizard spells are still on the Eldritch Scoundrel's spell list, they just never get slots for them. An Eldritch Scoundrel can use totally use a scroll of wish without any check needed.
>>
>>45047371
donjon.bin.sh/world

You'll have to fill in countries, but it'll make a world for you.
>>
>>45047419
I had tried that, but it's larger than what I'm looking for. I simply need to create a single country, as well as filling in the details of the landmass.
>>
>>45047374

Certain traits suggest it's Diplomacy.
>>
>>45047410
I'd assume that paizo simply forgot that, and can safely assume that RAI is that same wording that warpriest has.
>>
Does anyone have experience with running a military campaign/setpiece battle in PF?
I'm wondering how to best go about it when the players are not yet commanders of forces, but grunts and irregulars.
Any and all advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>45047437
Zoom in and scratch things up as would make sense in your "country"

This hobby takes some effort, not everything will be built automatically for you.

Alternatively just go loot other folks maps and city schemes.
>>
How is the Deep Marshal Magus looking?
>>
>>45047558
That sounds suspiciously like "low-magic, low-power campaign". I.e. exactly opposite of what PF is made for.
>>
File: 1450701086833.jpg (58 KB, 399x401) Image search: [Google]
1450701086833.jpg
58 KB, 399x401
>>45047458
Or maybe, Paizo wants high level Rogues who can use a scroll of Create Demiplane without a problem, use his own prepared Permanency, and can Plane Shift to it whenever he needs to lie low.

I'm not feeling very creative this morning.
>>
>>45047649
>maybe paizo wants rogues that are also full wizards.
>>
>>45044741
the magus archetypes please
>>
>>45047615
Your commentary is noted, as is your ability to tell what a campaign is from no more a descriptor as setpiece battle.
>>
Apparently, Paizo still believes that ability to cast one level of spells is equal to a feat or feat-equivalent class feature. So instead of dealing with archetypes, we can homebrew following feat:

Magical Training 0-10 [General]
It's magic, you ain't gotta explain shit.
Prerequisites: 1HD (3, 5, etc up to 19)
Benefit: You gain ability to cast spells of 0th (1st, 2nd, etc) level as a wizard of level equal to your HD.
>>
>>45048163
You are making a fairly big leap of logic here, anon.
>>
>>45048163
autism is a serious disease

please donate today to prevent posts like this
>>
Is there any instance in which I would want a mi or bag of holding, besides being an impatient fuckwit? The party is coming up on level 3, and unless we pool all our money on a bag of holding we can't carry all the loot our barbarian keeps producing through mass murder. It's a shattered star campaign, and I'm an Alchemist that got house rules as having a CL for crafting purposes.

Am I better off just making muleback cords until we can afford haversacks and bags of holding? Do I just suffer through the backbreaking labor of being at near-max encumberance? I want to make other, more immediately "useful" things like boro beads, sleeves of many garments, runner's shirts, preserving flasks, and an anatomy doll but my autistic hoarding instinct demands I leave nothing behind under any circumstances for MAXIMUM PROFITS.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>45048357
Level 3 is about the time you should stop looting non-magic non-masterwork equipment.
>>
>>45048386
>stop looting non-magic non-masterwork equipment

This is an Adventure Path made by Paizo. If they stop looting the non-magical crap, they won't have any loot.
>>
>>45048438
I'm not talking about golden statues and adamantine dungeons, but 3-5gp/lb swords are not wort lugging back and forth.
>>
>>45048357
You could ask the GM if you can buy a mule, they're pretty cheap and non-restrictive compared to the alternatives.
>>
>>45044504
Qrs?
>>
>>45048541

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/wondrous-items/wondrous-items/r-z/shirt-quick-runners
>>
>>45046029
I don't see a PC taking Nameless One but it seems like it could be a good way for a BBEG to avoid Scry N' Die.
>>
>>45048386
>>45048476
Anon, see >>45048438
This, combined with being the only person with enough autism to want to consider processing the vast quantities of hand crossbows, long swords, short swords, etc we find, means I'm in for one hell of a time if I don't figure out a way to carry all this shit. My homunculus is pretty useless as a pack mule with a small size and 10 STR until level 4.

You're dealing with autism that went to learn crafting rules at the same time as the rest of the system, and who intends to make a separate inventory spreadsheet dedicated to minor loot. I /need/ to scrape every coin I can to keep these numbskulls in my party from killing themselves.
>>
are there any ways to get more than one swift action per round?
And if not, would it be weird to ask my GM for a homebrew feat or magic item allowing that sort of thing, perhaps with a "per day" limitation (ie dex mod/day or something)?

I'm playing a swashbuckler in a mythic campaign and am choking on swifts.
>>
>>45046029
This is Flavorful and all, but seriously who the fuck uses Scry on PC's?
>>
>>45048596
http://www.archivesofnethys.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Corset%20of%20Delicate%20Moves
>>
>>45048596
>>45048596
>Swashbukler
You made your bed. Now lie in it.
>>
>>45048611
People actually RPing a big bad instead of seeing themselves as the big bad vs the players
>>
I'm a retard

I just realized for XCOM: Pathfinder, there's literally greys statted out for me.

I'm fucking stupid.
>>
>>45048621
that's dumb.
Long ago, before I knew the rules proper, I thought you could substitute other actions for swifts. move is shorter than standard, so you can double move. swift is shorter than move, so logic dictates you should be able to triple swift.

But because there's an arbitrary limitation on swifts, there is now a magic item allowing you to do what you should already be able to do...
>>
>>45048652
This. My BBEGs are not omniscient. They need scry or send spies to watch the players. If players figure that out they can stop the BBEG from spying and possibly vanish off his radar.
>>
>>45048611
>seriously who the fuck uses Scry on PC's?
>one of the classic, premier ways for the caster BBEG to fuck with the party
You are far too new to this thing, anon.
>>
>>45045734
Puppet Combat is hilariously useless. There never was a restriction stopping the Magus from using illusion or enchantment spells with spell combat, as long as hey were a standard action to cast and oon his spell list.
It doesn't even allow him to spell combat with full round illusions or enchantments.
It's an ability that literally does nothing.
>>
Is there any effective way to play a Kobold that isn't a Rogue? I'm sick of how a lot of the races are railroaded into one class or another.
>>
>>45049147
Don't you mean optimize, anon?
Because you can play a kobold as a fair few things with success.
>>
>>45049147
>no int penalty
>no wis penalty
>no even cha penalty
-2 con sucks, but not enough to ruin T1 or T2 caster.
>>
>>45049166
>>45049192
I guess I should've been more specific. Is there any build that let's me play a melee Kobold character?
>>
>>45049202
Use whatever counts as deadly agility in paizoworld?
>>
>>45049202
slashing grace + urban barbarian
the only actual shitty thing about a melee kobold is that your combat maneuvers will be awful unless you blow another feat on agile maneuvers.

In my campaign, I made up a goblin swashbuckler, and that has been a good bit of fun. being small and super sneaky is great for setting up and ambushing your enemies. A good strategy is worth more than a +2 to damage.
>>
File: 1437402297409.jpg (641 KB, 1037x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437402297409.jpg
641 KB, 1037x1600
Does someone have Champions of Corruption and can post Umbral Unmasking drawback on page 29? I'm on my phone and am trying to figure out from the SRD why exactly this is a drawback.
>>
>>45049401
Umbral Unmasking: You cast no shadow whatsoever,
or the shadow you do have is monstrous. Under normal
lighted conditions, this is not hard to observe—but
uncommon to notice. Creatures that succeed at a DC 15
Wisdom check notice it plainly (an additional Perception
check may be required based on environmental
conditions). This telltale sign of wickedness cannot be
concealed by misdirection, nondetection, or illusions, except
those that also affect shadows (such as invisibility).

Peasants with pitchforks, and paladins, presumably.
>>
>>45045717
It's the annointing stuff here >>45045688

Also holy shit, those are fucking terrible discoveries. The only slightly useful one is Mercurial Oil for the size increase to magic weapons, everything else is hot garbage.
>>
>>45049462
I want to take this for my Draconic bloodline sorcerer, and say his shadow is a dragon.
>>
>>45049493
>I eant to take this on my draconic blooded sorcerer and say his shadow is a dragon
>"on all levels except physical, I am a dragon"
>"[Roars Internally]"
>>
>>45047410
I think it would also mean an Eldirtch Scoundrel above level 20 would be able to eventually caster 7th, 8th, and 9th level spells. Casting classes continue getting higher level spell slots into epic levels.
>>
File: yNlQWRM.jpg (23 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
yNlQWRM.jpg
23 KB, 480x270
>>45049534
> More spells for wizard
> No more extra attacks for fighter
>>
>>45045717
I think it was Emblem of Greed or something?
>>
>>45045750
Yeah. My friend and I agree it's a worthwhile trade, but he objects to the archetype on the grounds that it's too big of a change for an archetype. I think he would have preferred it as a new Alternate Class or something.
>>
>>45048357

Make a travois for your barbarian.

It'll increase the amount that he can haul a fair bit.

If you have any animal companions, you can do the same for them.
>>
>>45043834 here
I got a bit of an Eevee problem here. I extrapolated the character as a Fighter 13, a Fighter 9 / Slayer (sniper) 4 and a Fighter 13 / Vivisectionist 4. Here's the sheet.

> Base Character
> http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=697717

> Fighter 13 version
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=698020
Saves aside, best flat numbers. Note that I did not change the equipment and it has not changed since the last 2 levels. On 6 hits with maximized damage starting with Distant barrage and no DR, it's 27 / 28+28 / 29 / 30 / 31 / 31 = 204 dam

> Sniper 4 Version
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=698018
Requires a bit of maneuvering, but if I Snipe, all hit, all max sneak, I get 31 / 33+27 / 35 / 37 / 39 / 40 = 240 damage. Hidden benefit: Track Poison use (/w custom poisons), Range penalties reduced

>And the Vivisectionist
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=698019
Requires more maneuvering but 35 / 36+24 / 37 / 38 / 39 / 39 = 248 damage. Hidden perks: Mutagen Dex (+2 to hit, +4 AC, 40 minutes), buffs&heal / extra arm can hold regular shield at no penalty + extract, 25% immune to crit/sneak

Opinion?
>>
>>45049787
Vivisectionist, and I don't need to see the numbers to tell you that you don't NEED more damage, because you will already have it, but ways to do things besides JUST damage.
>>
>>45049787
> Fighter 13 / Vivisectionist 4
Meant Fighter 9 / Vivisectionist 4
>>
File: alchemical items.png (83 KB, 941x806) Image search: [Google]
alchemical items.png
83 KB, 941x806
>>45049843
Got a pretty decent selection of skills and DM allowed me to get creative with regular alchemy. Besides, Vital Strike sucks, but I can target creatures behind walls.

I also move faster than Hasted fellows (60 feet base + 20ft if I spend a Mythic Power), and have items that are based on utility.

Boots of the Cat
Cloak of the Hedge Magician
Wayfinder + Clear Spindle Ioun Stone

>Pic Related, Custom alchemical items, trick arrows, the reason I have two craft skills.
>>
Guys, I have a great idea.
What if we had metamagic that lowered the spell level, but lowered the slot it took.
Wouldn't that be totally cool and balanced?
>>
>>45049462
i used this for my Skinwalker Warpriest, having their shadow be that of their were-form at all times
>>
>>45049932
Regardless, vivi offers versatility all over the map.
You are gonna be ded killy no matter what, may as well add other things to the ded killy.
>>
>>45049105
I'm pretty sure it's purposefully meant to weaken the archetype. My assumption is that it's a downside built into the archetype to compensate for the expanded spell list the Puppetmaster gets, which is a pretty considerable buff.
>>
>>45045750
>rogue losing most of its rogue stuff for 1-6 spellcasting
Wouldn't it be better just to play a magus then?
>>
>>45049969
I guess self-healing, a 40 minutes dex-based rage, sneak attack damage, a selection of minor buffs, new class skills, poison use, one or more brand new arms / wings, the sneak attack / critical resistance, two feats (one of which received 2 levels before I'd otherwise meet the prerequisites) and the ability to make my cool alchemical items faster might be worth the +2 to hit / +3 to damage.
>>
>>45049959
Your sarcasm is leaking unless this is a jab at them possibly making a feat like this in the new book? Please tell me it's not.
>>
>>45050006
It doesn't say he can ONLY use those schools, So it's not a downside. It doesn't do anything.
>>
>>45049932
Is there some automatic way to make equal width "columns" work like that?
>>
Is there a download for arcane anthology yet?
>>
>>45050350
>Puppet Combat (Ex): A puppetmaster can use spell combat, improved spell combat, and greater spell combat only with spells of the enchantment and illusion schools of magic. This ability alters spell combat, improved spell combat, and greater spell combat.
>only with spells of the enchantment and illusion schools of magic

That is literally exactly what it says. It's a restriction on the normal ability.
>>
If anyone has arcane anthology can you share the spells?

I'm especially interested in expeditious building
>>
>>45050555
Yeah, Paizo has one but they're only letting people who give them money use it. The book literally just came out today, give it some time or buy it yourself if you're too impatient to wait.
>>
>>45050555
Dude, give it a few weeks (or months if you're relying solely on VH). It'll come.
>>
>>45050631
>>45050598
One guy bought it. Pretty sure he can post in a mega and share with fellow anons.
>>
>>45050655
Not without cleaning it first.
>>
Any bard shit in the new book?
>>
How's the Aroden Wiz? I've been hot and bothered by the idea since I first heard of it, I hope it lives up to my hopes.
>>
>>45050519
Yes, you select them all at once through the corner at the top left of the screen. Then adjust through click+drag.
>>
>>45050966

What is the Aroden wizard supposed to be? A more powerful Magus?
>>
>>45051067
I have no clue. I just know that it's a wiz archtype based on everyone's favorite Azlanti.
>>
>>45050966

Are you talking about this one? >>45046121
>>
>>45050655
has to be cleaned first
>>
>>45050045
Or, you know.

Fucking arcane trickster.
>>
>>45051879
you may not have noticed by PF doesn't really encourage prestige classes
>>
>>45051911
Yeah, well, AT only loses 1 caster level, and ends up with better sneak attack and 9th level spells.

Fuck, you could greensting magus->AT and still end up with the same number of sneak attacks, but way more good class features.
>>
>>45051911
They seem to be a little leery of multi-classing as well.
>>
>>45051991
i know

but they just don't really support prestige classes, in general. The fact that its better isn't really important to me. Paizo is basically making it easy for people to make a character that fits a specific 'fantasy' from level 1.

>>45051996
basically yes, PF is built around you picking a character, picking a class and archetype, and running that till level 20, with further customization via feats.
>>
>>45052061
>Paizo is basically making it easy for people to make a character that fits a specific 'fantasy' from level 1.
I bet they didn't read that tale about gold coins and chess board.
>>
>>45052177
?
>>
>>45051911
But those are the best classes!

>Evangelist
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.