[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One Piece in RPGs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13
File: Apoo_Using_Musical_Powers.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Apoo_Using_Musical_Powers.png
1 MB, 1280x720
Alright, we had an awesome thread over there >>45020571, coming up with a team of heist professionals slash theatrical performer pirates with a little help of RNG, lets continue having good time.
>>
Aside from the issue of having little screen time, you'd think Apoo would be super-op.
>>
>>45032817
All Supernovas are supposed to be badass.

>>45032783
Character concept: professional carpenter and is very, very speedy at it. Throw down some fortifications, repair a boat, rig up a raft in a pinch, all done in minutes. Also his arsenal of saws is very applicable in combat.

The question is: just beaver looking dude with buckteeth or actually beaver DF.
>>
>>45030073
Late answer, but some old ones based on conforums (which are awful btw) called one dream adventures i think, then they migrated and remade as one dream eternal i think, was fun.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

I'm gonna start my own pirate crew! With blackjack! And hookers!
>>
>>45032997
Why would you make him like beaver in the first place?
>>
>>45033159
Aww I can talk to animals? Well kinda lame but there some beastly animals in the OP world so maybe the Wild Zoo Pirates will be a cool crew!

Repostan the DF gamble link btw:
http://pastebin.com/XeMb6URP
>>
>>45033252
Because beavers carpenter dams and all characters in One Piece are animal inspired*

*Not actually true but many are.
>>
>>45033292
it's just for the Zoan fruit users
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>45033266
Rolling
>>
>>45033266
Can I >>45033358 get in your crew? I can turn to warthog and use the best of it's abilities.
>>
>>45033347
All of the shichibukai are animal-themed. Many pirates are, in fact. Not just Zoan users.
>>
>>45033393
Sure thing buddy! Come on over!
>>
Blade admiral here, looking for a vice-admiral
Any takers?
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>45033532
I'll roll a vice admiral. She's a half-giant and she wields a pair of studded iron meteor hammers in combat to supplement her fruit.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
>>45033266
LEAVE YOU FUCKING FRUIT USERS
>>
File: 1412530584044.gif (100 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
1412530584044.gif
100 KB, 500x576
Y'all niggas forgetting the most important part, what is your DREAM?
>>
>>45033723
So, we're basically the smough and ornstein of the navy
>>
>>45033751
Navy doesnt hate us, we aren't even pirates.
>>
>>45033809
My dream is obviously IRON HARD JUSTICE.

Also plz stop taking advantage of giants, World Government. I joined the Navy to fix it from the inside.
>>
>reading old thread
>get to shipwright using chains to fight

Fuck man. Brings back memories of my edgy captain with a chain fruit who hung Marines from the masts of their ships. I had goooood times with that guy.
>>
>>45033809
To uphold the law, to aptly serve the fleet admiral, and to someday take his place, and make the navy into the beacon of Justice I always envisioned it to be
>>
>>45033815
I'd like to see this.

So, guys, those of you who have played/dm'd One Piece, is there a character or moment you can't forget?

Mine would be when a character whose player changed his fighting style A LOT faced a really overpowered enemy (a warlord with the Cerberus DF that allowed him to use two more DF's, and he had the Mera Mera and the Magu Magu no mi) and was defeated twice. In his third fight, he failed when trying to fight him with two swords, failed when trying to fight him with Rokushiki and failed when he tried to fight him using only his DF (Black Panther). Then, he said the best thing i've ever heard a player say:

>"Time to fight like a man. Okama Kenpo!"

I was only watching that moment, since i DM'd for the other player (Two DM's, three players), but the fact that he knew how to fight Okama Kenpo and defeated his enemy using it is probably one of my favorites RPG moments.
>>
Here's my non-DF character idea from the last thread.

>A burly miner who is essentially a slave working in a World Government seastone mine, which is isolated and heavily guarded.

>While most of the miners use jackhammers and pickaxes, this guy uses brass knuckles and explosive boxing power to punch the rocks into dust and extract the seastone.

>Due to the unsafe conditions of the mines and numerous cave ins, his entire huge body is covered in horrible scars, except that somehow his amazingly handsome face has never suffered a scratch.

>Only because there are no mirrors on this slavemine island he had no idea that his face is beautiful and is convinced it is as scarred as his body, so he's bashful and shy about showing his face to others, preferring to hide under a potato-sack mask. Nothing can convince him otherwise about his face and his fears, so it's a recurring gag.
>>
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Seems appropriate
>>
Here's a character idea I've been kicking around:
The bastard son of a nobleman, who ran away when his father and servent mother were killed from house politicking. But before leaving he stole a DF, the Scent Scent Fruit, allowing him to secrete essential oils and make any scent imaginable. With an incredible passion for aromatics now awakened, he explores the world seeking new and wonderful smells, hoping to gain fame and fortune for revenge and/or bring joy to the world.

I'm picturing a foppish dandy, who while very observant and generally kind, rarely leaves his own little world. He'd be a distance fighter using guns and smell bombs, but in general more a social/mental character.
>>
How about a Pacifista who ate a bear bear fruit?
>>
>>45034537
Do Pacifistas even have a digestive tract, considering they shoot lasers out of their mouths?
>>
>>45034485
>he explores the world seeking new and wonderful smells,

That's good because it very easily translates into a goal/dream for the character, "Looking to find the best smell in the world." or something like that.
>>
>>45034556
>need a digestive tractto eat a Devil Fruit
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>45034556
If a cannon and a slime can "eat" devil fruits, a Pacifista can. Also we don't know what the fuck Pacifistas are, they are robots but they also bleed, maybe they were humans once or maybe they are genetic clones of Kuma.
>>
>>45032783
I have one character I have been thinking about. He a giant architect who is after the secrets of how the Poneglyphs were made so he can build things out of that indestructible stone. The main problem with him is finding a way for him to reach that goal without having to find the Straw Hats and ask Nico Robin about it.
>>
>>45034556
If Vegapunk can get a sword to eat a devil fruit I think he can get a Pacifsta to eat one.
>>
>>45034741
W-well, what if the Pacifista doesn't WANT to eat it?
>>
>>45034755
Pacifista are robots, they don't have free will. Kuma did, but not anymore.
>>
Moving over from the prior thread, what might be a good name for the /tg/ crew?
>>
>>45034784
Do Pacifistas dream of android sheepsheads?
>>
File: 1451006190781.png (63 KB, 1396x1216) Image search: [Google]
1451006190781.png
63 KB, 1396x1216
>>45034849
Who's the captain?
>>
>>45035607
We don't have an official one yet, but I'd assume the oldest member/player so far, the marooned sky pirate.

Though he specifically said he doesn't want a sky-theme or name to the crew, since no one else really shares that sort of background or theme.
>>
>>45035645
The longbeard crew.

Jolly roger is a skull and crossed swords with a long beard.
>>
>>45032783
>>45020571

My group has done this exact thing before. M&M OnePiece.

in fact, is that you, Basham?
>>
>>45035755
I prefer the Beigebeard Pirates. They're inoffensive, unassuming and nobody really notices them.
>>
>>45035755
What if no one has any beards?
>>
So, last thread had Stageshow Pirates and some marines, but what about other groups, like rebels?
Or [kingdom] explorers?
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>45036000
Rolling the captain of a band of bounty hunters.
>>
>>45033809
To prove to the medical community that fungi is just as effective at healing wounds as other methods. Shitake also wants to write a catalog of plants around the world.

Also repostan the writing choices from last time so the newer people have a say in the matter.

>Pilot - Let the Show Begin!
>The Neverland Pirates in Showdown at Logue Town!
>Shitake Goes Shopping
>Pocket's Grand Finale
>>
>>45036105
Huh a pelican being able to scoop up pirates that he dumps off ships and into the water is actually a pretty good bounty hunter idea.
>>
>>45036425
Pockets or Pilot sound the most interesting.
>>
Okay, here's what I have so far for Blade Admiral (still need a name)
>son of a noble
>grew up with something of a romanticized view of the navy, thinking of them like knights, dedicated to protecting their people
>had every for of training you'd expect of a noble family, swordsmanship, diplomacy, etiquette, the works
>cut to:age 18
>during yet another dreary social gathering, or future admiral, bored, reaches to the fruit bowl for a snack to pass the time
>who puts a devil fruit in a fruit bowl?
>after discovering his newfound abilities, he takes it as a sign that he's meant to become a marine, and fight for peace and justice
Appearance and personality
>While generally well meaning, he comes of as smug and condescending due to his upbringing
>tends to judge pirates based on preconceptions "pirates commit crimes, therefore these pirates must be criminals!"
>tends to underestimate his opponent if he hasn't seen the extent of their abilities
>can't resist the opportunity to duel a fellow swordsman, favors one on one confrontations to chaotic battles among many
>tall, lithe gentleman of good breeding, takes pride in his appearance, especially his hair
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

This guy will theme himself around whatever fruit concept I roll but will have no fruit.
>>
File: The Neverland Pirates.jpg (319 KB, 2626x615) Image search: [Google]
The Neverland Pirates.jpg
319 KB, 2626x615
Whipped up a lil picture for what I see the Neverland Pirates looking like. Will do one for the Admirals too.
>>
>>45037444

>Anime themed game
>Those portraits
What
>>
>>45037592
Eh, I don't think the style is more important than people getting what you look like. It's not hard to translate pictures into One Piece characters. It's the magic of Oda design.
>>
File: Marine Admirals.jpg (211 KB, 1542x578) Image search: [Google]
Marine Admirals.jpg
211 KB, 1542x578
>>45037444
>>45037592
Find me a mushroom man that isn't a terrifying monster in anime please.
Here's the Admirals.
>>
>>45037808
Which one is Admiral Grey Crocodile (Fortress) and which is Admiral Kurokumo (Cage)
>>
>>45037940
Grey Crocodile is the one in the middle as I imagine him to be the strongest of the group. Kurokumo is Agent Scully on the right.
>>
File: 1453737738364.jpg (710 KB, 2000x1412) Image search: [Google]
1453737738364.jpg
710 KB, 2000x1412
>>45037736
>>45037592
anything can become Oda styled
>>
thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI
>>
>>45038168
Not even the Nostalgia can make it good. I love it
>>
>>45038142
Mad Max is so well suited to it though. To be honest, a One Piece In The Wastelands campaign where irradiated fruits mutate you horribly but give you superpowers in exchange seems pretty ideal. Those warrigs and convoys are basically land-pirate-ships anyway.
>>
>>45038240
I honestly cannot not think "YOHOHO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM" whenever I hear someone say "How did that happen?"
>>
What would be best to use One Piece D20 or adapting M&M? Also how to adapt a system to a setting?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>45033266
Roll.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>45033266
>>
>>45038308
Same to be honest family
>>
>>45038372
Something narrative focused and loose on the numbers. M&M, Marvel Heroic RPG, BESM are all good I think.

And grant situational modifiers out the wazoo for anything and everything fuck the rules.

If your DM is not creative and flexible then a One Piece campaign will always fail no matter what system you use.
>>
>>45038614
Well I plan on DMing I'm pretty flexible especially since it's gonna be my first time DMing and I like to think I'm creative.

But again how to adapt a system? Do I just change names? My players are familiar with One Piece do I just tell them to make characters that fit in that setting and ignore the superhero aspects?

Also ship combat
>>
>>45038759
Easiest way is to change names around, yes.

You can also try to balance it for the power level you're aiming towards, which if I remember correctly M&M has something specifically for that purpose built in.
>>
>>45038759
To be honest ship-to-ship combat is just "we use our individual powers and skills to make sure our ship doesn't get hit and to attack other ships".

When in OP do we see real ship combat and not "luffy deflects cannonballs back at enemy, zoro cuts the cannonballs, franky fires the special beam cannon and then they run away with an air burst"?
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>45033266
Ok, rolling for a Marine.
>>
So, how exactly do a half giant and a nobleman end up working side by side?
sounds like the set up for a bad joke
>>
Plot
>>
>>45041160
Honestly if they're pirates after One Piece just come up with random islands with a gimmick villain on each one, maybe with a over arching plot hook on one of them and have it go from there.

I'm hoping on doing a bit of an Ocean's 11 for my players with a Devil Fruit part of the prize
>>
So my playgroup is gonna be starting a Once Piece game soon, so I want some feedback on this character concept that I've been thinking of. Also, my DM will be letting us start with a Devil Fruit power.
Here's what I have so far...
>Cook looking for delicious food and adventure
>Found a Devil Fruit while looking for ingredients and took a bite to see what it tasted like
>Has the power of the Trick-Trick fruit now, which allows him to make illusions
>Is a terrible cook
>Gets extremely angry if you insult his cooking
>Uses his power to make his food look good and edible
>Uses a very large butcher knife in combat (dubbed Butcher's Sword)
>Cannot swing the Butcher's Sword very fast
>Uses his powers to give the illusion that he can swing it at high speeds
>>
>>45042221
I like it, sounds very One Piece, in the gimmick and wackiness factor.
>>
Gonna be getting a ship for the crew here soon. Originally I wanted to get a Vernian-style submarine and kit it out all fancy and nice, but found out a few other crews had submarines so that kind of killed the novelty.

I think I'm going to settle instead on a racing trimaran since no one else has anything like it. Still in the decision process though, what sort of interesting or unique ship could I maybe get instead? Something that could stand out among a lineup of generally pretty mundane ships.
>>
>>45038759
>But again how to adapt a system? Do I just change names? My players are familiar with One Piece do I just tell them to make characters that fit in that setting and ignore the superhero aspects?
Pretty much. Although OP notable fighters are pretty much superheroes/villains without capes already.

>>45042819
Trimaran sounds good.
I vaguely recall trimaran in Waterworld (1995 movie) having some real fancy stuff on it, look it up perhaps?
>>
>>45043282
Thanks for the note. Kind of restricted by the size aspect though since this RP has ship size categories, each with a number of customization "slots".

For a small ship, you get one slot to customize, and I wouldn't imagine a trimaran being a medium size ship. So it's kind of limited in what can be done to it.
>>
>>45042819
Trimaran definitely sounds unique, and I'm also a sucker for multihulled boats so I'd definitely approve.

Gotta make that shit fancy, finest accessories and decor, though.
>>
Ok forumfags. What's our crew name? It seems we don't have too much of a central theme going.
>>
Halp guys. I want to make a cool Fishman character NPC for a game. My first idea was for a super-elite Mantis Shrimp fishman with Mantis Boxing powers combined with Fishman Karate BUT he accidentally ate a relatively useless Devil Fruit and exiled himself to a lonely island.

Or I could go with a Flying Fish fishman who blends his aerial gliding ability, Fishman Karate and Newkama Kenpo to create Featherweight Fishkama Combat. He's a slimmer, speedier sort of guy with less hitting power.

Or should I somehow combine the two?
>>
>>45043970
How are you guys not the Owlbear Pirates already?
>>
>>45043973
I like your original idea. Whacky character with sad backstory is very One Piece. Not to mention a shrimp fishman sounds hella dope. But fishman karate combined with a df sounds pretty strong.
>>
>>45043995
I'd like to include both but only space for one guy really.

Actually, I've decided okama dudes are kind of annoying. They're fun to have show up now and again but having one as a player character or long term NPC kind of runs the joke into the ground.

Also it annoys me that to be a great chef you need to mimic Sanji's arc of "be a chef ~ want to obtain Attack Cuisine superbuff recipes ~ have to face hellish okama training to get them ~ either end up okama scarred or incorporate okama moves into your moveset"

I've never chosen to make a chef for this reason, since I don't want to play an okama but I feel I'd be missing out on the Attack Cuisine recipes and not fulfilling my duty as a cook.
>>
>>45044080
>Also it annoys me that to be a great chef you need to mimic Sanji's arc of "be a chef ~ want to obtain Attack Cuisine superbuff recipes ~ have to face hellish okama training to get them ~ either end up okama scarred or incorporate okama moves into your moveset"
I've once had a cook.
That was a crossdresser.
And fucking HATED the okamas for their gonkiness, himself being fully anime trap (Loran Cehack for art)

For cooking he had confectionery specials, based on the quirks or unique products of the islands the crew visited. Mundane four seas provided uninspiring with minuscule results so he went to the Grand Line.

Sadly the game didn't get off the ground.
>>
>>45043970
Which forum?
>>
What weapons suit a carpenter or shipwright for a game? I don't want to give my carpenter an axe or hammer.
>>
>>45044219
Saws?
>>
>>45044223
Saws and chisels seem the most likely. I was hoping for some sort of spear/harpoon/polearm type of tool but I haven't found one as yet so I guess that's out.
>>
>>45044619
Well it doesn't have to be 100% theme limited.
>>
File: AngrySkeleton.png (66 KB, 426x389) Image search: [Google]
AngrySkeleton.png
66 KB, 426x389
>>45044080
>Chef
>Tracking down someone ELSE'S recipes
>>
>>45045000
Yeah that's a problem in OP games, isn't it.

Oda whips up new shit off the cuff, but players are shy to do so.
Roukishiki wasn't end-all of kungfu, neither was followup Okama Kenpo or Fishman Karate, he just slaps names on them.

But then fans don't have creativity of their own and must have one of those three.
>>
>>45045155
To be fair, Rokushiki doesn't seem to be so much an actual fighting style as a training regimen and a set of abilities. Even those abilities are different depending on the person.
>>
>>45045318
That's not "to be fair" that's just worse.

It's just a regime of how you learn how to be a badass. You don't need that regime. You can be a badass without it. You can have windblade kicks and deadly finger pokes and whateverelse without it.

But errybody wants specifically Roukishiki.
>>
>>45045394
Didn't Sanji do exactly that? Learn how to jump through the sky like the CP9 guys without actually learning Rokushiki at all?
>>
>>45045433
Yes, he did. And Luffy figured a unique alternate to flash step of theirs.
>>
>>45045433
>>45045479
It works for marine characters, but I think half the fun of the setting is the ridiculous fighting styles that the pirates come up with. I mean Zoro's three sword style is ridiculous no matter how you look at it, and it's by far one of the more reasonable ones.
>>
What could be the most radical Zoan off them all? Jackalope? Komodo? Babirussa? Peacock? Sea Bear? Ayy Lmao? Praying Mantis? Water Strider? (up-to-date) Spinosaurus?
>>
>>45046559
Mr. Manhatham zoan
>>
>>45046559

Honey Badger zoan.
>>
>>45046559
Kami Kami fruit
>>
>>45047003
Transformation into an elderly slug alien?
>>
>>45046559
Hebi Hebi no Mi, Model: Leviathan.
>>
>>45046559
Radical? A Venus Fly Trap zoan. It's a living thing but not an animal, that's a radical departure from the Zoan standards without being too out of place.
>>
>>45047763
Useless because of water restrictions.
The real king fruits are mythical Zoans, since they tend to effectively overlap fruit categories in use.
>>
>>45046559
Somehow Ayy Lmao zoan reminds me of Rutherford from Shaman King. Should Ayy Lmao zoan gives you psychic powers? If thats so them its a Mythical Zoan, right?
>>
>>45048757
How can it be Ayy Lmao when there already Ayy Lmaos living on the planet?
All is would be would be Skypian, Birkan, or Shandarian fruit.
>>
File: 1436375980919.png (378 KB, 1024x1256) Image search: [Google]
1436375980919.png
378 KB, 1024x1256
>>45033809
TO BECOME HOKA-Wait, wrong shonen...

AH, I got it, ALL THE T AND A!!!

>>45037389
>Rolled 46 (1d100)
>This guy will theme himself around whatever fruit concept I roll but will have no fruit.
Fireworks, nice...
>>
So most pirate ships are ordinary boring ships. What sort of ship designs make for unique or eyecatching designs that are feasible for the OP universe?
>>
File: 1437086496125.jpg (89 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
1437086496125.jpg
89 KB, 500x670
>>45033809
It's boring but I'd love to just be free and have no responsibility, nice break and all that. So I'd probably be a Shanks/Luffy type pirate, hope to be offered a Shichi post after a point, don't mind working for the government as long as they don't ask me to fuck up innocent people.

Power up with immunity for a while, wouldn't just sit on my laurels, get set up in the new world maybe ally with a Yonkou then take over at some point. Just be super free for life, with a super hot pirate wench or two.
>>
File: Sanji.png (401 KB, 532x640) Image search: [Google]
Sanji.png
401 KB, 532x640
>>45033809

To find a devil fruit and make a nice parfait with it. Has Oda ever said what devil fruits taste like?
>>
>>45050040
It depends on what fruit it is but they all taste awful. Kalifa says that hers tasted like soap.
>>
>>45050040
Yep, they taste absoutely foul. Not a single person reacts well to eating one.
>>
>>45048829
Robin's Ts and A are mine. You keep your disgusting hands off them. Only my disgusting hands are allowed.
>>
>>45050060
So, by comparison, i'm guessing shitake's was pretty good
Though I can't imagine blade or fortress enjoyed theirs very much
>>
>>45048829
Pirate or Marine?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 240x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 240x215
>>45049325
I always really liked the design of the Windcatchers from the Pirates CSG, though I have no idea what kind of ship they actually are, if it's based on something or some amalgam, or just bullshit. Either way I always liked them.
>>
>>45033809
A pirate ship full of dickgirls, what else?
>>
>>45033809
Cabin boy for an all female crew of lusty pirate wenches.

Wasn't always my dream but when it happened in a game, I saw the light and it became my dream.
>>
>>45050040
They taste like utter shit or worse.
>>
>>45050040
>To find a devil fruit and make a nice parfait with it.
Become a DF lottery troll. Host a big banquet, declare that you have pieces of DF hidden amongst the snacks and food.
Whoever get it wins in an obvious way.

However, spice it around with fake out, just foul fruits and the like. So even if they come across a nasty tasting surprise, they may still be losing the game.
>>
>>45050466
Sanji you can't have that you're getting married
>>
>>45050541
>the competitors, not sure if they have got it decide to throw themselves in the water
>disappointment when they end up floating
>>
>>45050589
>invite a lot of beautiful noble women
>papparazis snap all the wet dress photos
>>
>>45046559
>What could be the most radical Zoan off them all?
Obviously the Hedgehog.
>>
File: 1442739371385.jpg (866 KB, 2894x2039) Image search: [Google]
1442739371385.jpg
866 KB, 2894x2039
>>45050083
>Robin's Ts and A are mine. You keep your disgusting hands off them. Only my disgusting hands are allowed.
TOO LATE!

>>45050110
>Pirate or Marine?
...Good question...
I mean, Ivankov is actually a Revolutionary...
>>
>>45050119
>>45049325

My melanin-enriched companion. Seriously, go look up some of the ships, near the end of their lifespan they got crazy, and awesome.
>>
>>45054602
You seem more like a pirate to me
you're always after the booty
>>
>>45054602
Bloody typical
>>
okay, anybody have any ideas for the admirals?
>>
Honestly I think it would be neat to have some of the elemental fruits but I think it could be hard to pick out an element that either isn't already done/be unique with.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.