[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Novice Adventurer Quest 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 2
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Novice%20Adventurer%20Quest

You are Kline Bueller, and you are resting in Maria's house. Who knew she had such an interesting family?

The sheets are thrown off as you rise from the bed and you let out a yawn. This was the nicest bed you slept on, even better than the guild's bed. Quickly getting dressed, you step out of your room and head downstairs, seeing two blonde men chatting among each other about how they killed the most monsters. Justine, meanwhile, is sitting down, reading.

What do you do?
>Introduce yourself to the men.
>Go look for Joanne.
>Talk to Justine.
>>
>>45015053
>Introduce yourself to the men.
Gotta get tips and shit.
>>
>>45015053
You walk towards the men, who are still talking.

"I tell you, I shot down a number of birds, and I ain't never seen so much flying in the sky before." The blonde man wearing a red shirt cackles.

"Are you kidding, Len?" The other blonde man wearing a blue shirt asks. "Don't you remeber the time where-"

"Good morning, gentlemen." you politely interject into the conversation. "My name is Kline Bueller, I'm a friend of your sister, Maria, and-"

"Friend?" Len scoffs. "Did you hear that, Ron? Our sister managed to get herself a man!"

"Oh, lord, son." Ron shakes his head. "I am so sorry about you having to deal with our crazy little sister." He sits up and puts a hand on your shoulder. "I feel your pain."

"Um, thank you, I think." You blink.

"We heard about y'all from Mom. So, you're the guys looking for her highness?" Len asks.

"Yes, we are." You nod.

"I wish Maria would run off somewhere- Oh, wait, didn't she already do that?" Ron scratches his head.

"And all was right with the world." Len nods.

>"You two don't really like Maria much."
>"Don't you guys miss your little sister?"
>"Maria should relax more."
>>
>>45015534
>"Maria should relax more."
>"How'd she even get the way she is, growing up with all of you?"
>>
>>45015621
Seconding
>>
>>45015534
"Maybe if she stopped being so uptight, she'd be nice to hang around with." You agree.

"Yeah, it'd be nice to have a little sister that doesn't fuss over you." Len sighs.

"What is going on down here?" Maria's voice calls out as she stomps down the stairs and gives you a mortified look. "W-What are you doing with my brothers? Have they told you anything embarrassing about me?"

>"Well..."
>"Not yet."
>"Maybe I should ask them."
>>
>>45015843
>"Not yet."
>>
>>45015843
>"Not yet."
>>"Maybe I should ask them."
>>
>>45015843
>"We were just getting to that. Can you come back in five minutes?"
>>
>>45015843
"Not yet..." You say. "Can you come back after they've told me?"

The brothers laugh their heads off as Maria's face turns a lovely shade of red.

"Y-You commoner! It's bad enough you're eating and sleeping in MY house, but you have to make a fool of me, too?!" The cleric shouts.

"At least he didn't wet the bed as a kid." Len snickers.

"Lies!" Maria shrieks. "He lies! I did no such thing!"

"What about that time she did that tea party with our veggies? That was hilarious." Ron chuckled.

"Stop it!" Maria covers her ears. "I don't want to hear any more!" She storms off to another room of the mansion.

"Aw, c'mon, sis! We haven't even mentioned how you ran around starkers in the house when you didn't want to take a bath!" Len shouts.

What now?

>Go see what Justine is reading.
>Talk with the brothers some more.
>See if your party is awake.
>>
>>45016265

These guys are legit, what have they been doing with life? What sort of adventures have they had?
>>
>>45016265
Let's actually ask them seriously about Maria.
>>
>>45016265
"Did she really do all that as a kid?" You ask.

"Are you kidding? She was a real handful! Mom kept saying she'd send her to a nunnery if she didn't behave." Ron grins.

"Thank god Grandma managed to get her to act like... well, what she is now." Len sighs. "Although I don't know if it's for the better or the worse."

"I see..." You let out a sigh as you think about how Maria would've ended as if her upbringing was different.

"Speaking of the old man, did you see how Mom tore into him for messing with the turkey at the last family dinner?" Ron snickers.

"I swear, that turkey craving of his is gonna get him in trouble one of these days." Len snorts.

You chuckle as you turn to hear footfalls move about upstairs. Sounds like the gang is getting ready. Then you hear some loud noises in the kitchen, some of them sound like... cursing?

"Oh, damn." Ron gets up from his chair. "It's happening again."

>"What is?"
>"Is there something wrong?"
>"This happens all the time?"
>>
>>45016612
>>"Is there something wrong?
>>
>>45016612
>"This happens all the time?"
>>
>>45016612
"Is there a problem?" You ask.

"Pigs must've gotten in the kitchen again." Len then heads towards the dining room along with Ron. You decide to follow them, in case if they need some help.

Sure enough, you see the maids running about while Joanne is fending off some pigs rooting around the kitchen with a broom. "Get out of here, you damn dirty bastards! GET!"

"Oh, gods, it's the Vane pigs again." Ron sighs.

"Vane?" You ask.

"Our neighbor, the Vane family. They live a mile southeast from us." Len states. "I swear, Mister Vane needs to make a stronger pen for them."

"You little sons of bitches!" Joanne starts to push some of the pigs out the door, then looks at Len and Ron. "Well?! Don't just stand there, get those little gluttons!"

>"Can I help?"
>"I think I'll go and see what's Justine's up to."
>"Maybe I should check on Maria."
>>
>>45017135
>"Can I help?"
>>
>>45017135
>"Maybe I should check on Maria."
pls
>>
>>45017135
"...Can I help?" You ask.

Before anyone can answer, one of the pigs go past the brothers and head out of the kitchen.

"Get that pig!" Joanne barks out.

You quickly dart after the porcine pest as it runs around. Damn, that thing was fast. It then heads into the drawing room, where Maria was sulking near a window. The beast announces its presence, letting out an oink.

"What the- AAH! Get that dirty thing away from me! Get it away!" Maria screams as it jumps onto her lap. "OH GODS ITS ON ME!"

>Try to pull it off of Maria.
>Laugh.
>Do nothing and stare.
>>
>>45017676
>>
>>45017676

Nothing can go wrong in this comedy of errors
>>
>>45017676
>>Try to pull it off of Maria.
>>
>>45017676
"C'mere, you...!" You grab the thrashing pig and pry it off of the screaming cleric. "Calm down, boy, you're going back home where you belong..."

Maria is wiping herself off, whimpering. "Damned pig! I'll make bacon out of that thing!"

You head to the front door and set the pig outside, closing it quickly before it could enter the house again. Whew, that was tiresome.

"Is everything all right?" Justine's voice calls out.

"We've had a pig problem." You reply.

"Oh," was all Justine said before slience returned to the room.

Your friends are quick to barge downstairs and look at you and your ruffled clothing. "Damn, man, what the hell happened?" Cilus asks.

"Got into a fight with Maria or something?" Echerson raises an eyebrow.

"There's pigs in the kitchen. Joanne needs help." You say. Cilus and the others look at you, then they head towards the direction of the kitchen.

What do you do?

>Spend some time with Justine.
>Comfort Maria.
>Help your friends out.
>>
>>45018019
>Comfort Maria.
>>
>>45018019
>Comfort Maria.
Hug?
>>
>>45018019
You sigh. Maria probably needs someone to hold her hand right about now. You head back into the drawing room and see her back turned to you, looking out the window.

"Er... Maria." You start to say.

"What." She says flatly.

"I'm sorry for all this." You sigh. "For what it's worth, I didn't want this to happen to you."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" She huffs.

"No." You sigh as you move to put a hand on her shoulder. Lucky for you, she didn't bat it off or anything. "Look, I know we've been at each other's throats since our first mission together, but I want you to know something."

Maria then decides to turn to you, looking at you.

>"..I'm envious of you."
>"I like to think of you as a sister to me."
>"I want us to be friends."
>>
>>45018317
I've been waiting for this
>>
>>45018317
>You would be alright if you weren't such a whiney cow.

No but real vote though
>"I want us to be friends."
>>
>>45018317
>>
>>45018317
"I... kind of see you as a stern big sister that tries her best to look out for her brother." You lamely reply.

"W-what?" Maria just gives you a surprised look. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I want us to be friends, or at least be comrades that aren't trying to murder one another." You say. "I want to think of you as a good person underneath all that prickly exterior."

Maria's face is red, but now for a different reason. "A-Are you trying to confess to me?" She asks, confused.

"What? No!" You blush fiercely. "I'm just saying-"

"F-Fine! I'll c-consider it. It's not like I'm doing this for you or anything!" The cleric spits out. "Now leave me alone!"

You sigh and head back to where Justine is. She's still sitting in her chair, reading her book.

What now?

>Ask her what's she's reading
>Ask her about her siblings.
>Ask her about her relationship with Aleste.
>>
>>45018688
>Ask her what's she's reading
>>
>>45018688
"What's that book you're reading?" You ask Justine.

"A romance novel." She replies. You wonder if she reads the same stuff Maria likes.

"What's it about?" You ask curiously.

"A sordid tale of a knight and a princess keeping their love secret from the world." Justine says. "It's quite beautiful and melancholic in a way..." She sighs as she turns a page.

"Hmmm..." you then place a hand under your chin, deep in thought.

"What is it?" Justine asks you, still looking at her book.

"Nothing, just thinking about something." you reply to her causally.

"About what?" She presses.

>"Does Aleste have a crush on someone?"
>"Do you like reading trashy romance?"
>"I was thinking about how pretty you are."
>>
>>45018957
I'm prepared to die on this hill
>>
>>45018957
>>"Does Aleste have a crush on someone?"
>>
>>45018957
>"Does Aleste have a crush on someone?"
>>
>>45018979
I wasn't even gonna vote, but now I want to see what can go wrong
>>
>>45018957
"I was just thinking how absolutely radiant you look today." you say jokingly.

"Kline," Justine says in a scolding tone.

"Ok, ok." You sigh. "I was wondering if Aleste had a crush on someone?"

"Well, come to think of it, she did mention she met a young knight-in-training she met earlier, and she thought he was cute and charming. She wouldn't stop talking about how she wished she could be alone with him." Justine sighs.

"Did her crush have a name?" You ask.

"Let me see... If I recall correctly, his name was Arin Serik." Maria's sister put a finger to her chin. "And I think he lives in southern Frendan, in a town five miles from the capitial."

"I see." You have an inkling of a clue of her whereabouts now.

A few minutes later, everyone is gathered at the living room.

"Ok, guys. Let's decide which areas to cover first. There's five places where the princess could be at." Cilus pulls out a list from his pocket. "Ok, Echerson and Lamont, you search at Lumitt, Eihan and I will search around the forest near the capital, Ron and Len, the western town of Dunin, Maria and Justine, you search at the east valley, and me and Kline will...Damn it, I forgot...!"

>"Search South Frendan."
>"At the border."
>"At Vane Manor."
>>
>>45018957
>>"Does Aleste have a crush on someone?"
>>
>>45019318
>>"Search South Frendan."
>>
Damn typos. Meant to say Maria's dad.

>>45019318
"Will search the southern area of Frendan." You supply helpfully.

"Yeah, that's it." Cilus nods. " You'll go search for the princess there."

"Where do we meet up if we find the princess?" Lamont asks.

"Back here." Cilus states. "Bringing her back to the capital would make her just run off again."

"Good plan." You nod. "So, when do we leave?"

"As soon as Papa Salzberg gets here." Cilus states. "I just hope this pays off."

Suddenly, a loud knock on the door can be heard. "Honey, I'm home and I just saw the pigs! Damn Vane can't even bother to keep them locked up, can't he?" A gruff man's voice calls out.

"About time." Joanne grumbles.

The butler opens the door and a large blonde, bearded man steps in, his face in a wide grin. "What's this? You had a party and didn't even invite me?" He shouts. "And Maria's back home?! My little girl!"

...Wow. This was the man that Joanne henpecked him for his turkey lust? He moves towards Maria and gives her a hug, much to her displeasure.

"Father, let go of me! I'm not your little girl anymore!" She whines.

"Hahahaha! So shy!" Maria's father bellows in laughter.

What now?

>Get his attention.
>Let Joanne handle it.
>Just watch.
>>
>>45019693
>Just watch.
>>
>>45019693
>Just watch.
>>
>>45019693
"Ugh!" Maria's squeals of distress were lost on her father, who just kept laughing.

"Donald," Joanne snapped at her husband."Can't you see we have company here?"

"Oops, sorry about that." Donald sets Maria down and looks at you all. "So, the princess is missing, I hear. And you want me to help find her?" He rubs his chin. "So, it's a search party, huh? Who am I going with?"

"...With me, sir." You say meekly.

"Haha! You look like a strapping good lad, my boy!" Donald's voice booms out, sending shivers down your spine. "I think you'd make a fine husband for Maria!"

"Father!" Maria screams, annoyed.

"Sorry, dear. I forgot your feelings on the matter." Donald chuckles. "Women, huh?" He nudges you on the side.

"I'm sorry about my husband. He can get... carried away sometimes." Joanne sighs.

"Hahaha!" Donald's laugher echoes throughout the room. "So, what are waiting for? Let's get a move on!"

The party heads outside and begins to mount on the horses. "Ok, remember to meet back here if you find the princess." Cilus reminds everyone.

"Got it." You say.

"Hahaha! We'll be back here faster than a shake of a lamb's tail!" Donald laughs.

Maria shakes her head as she gallops off with her horse, Justine behind her.

"C'mon, Krim! Let's go get us a princess!" Donald booms, driving his horse southwards

You sigh as you follow him, wishing you had gone with Cilus instead.

The two of you are quite far south from the capital as the sun begins to set. "Well, well. Looks like it's about to get starry out. This reminds me of my first adventure..."

>Listen to his tale.
>Interrupt him.
>Look around for dangers.
>>
>>45020481
>>Interrupt him.
>>
>>45020481
>Interrupt him.
>>
>>45020481
>Listen to his tale.

While

>>
>>45020481
>>
>>45020481
The tingling feeling is coming back with a vengeance as you spot something move out of the corner of your eye. Something tells you that someone doesn't want you going any further. You slowly bring out your shield and sword, looking about.

"And that's how I met Joanne. My gods, she was like fire! Especially in the-"

"I hate to interrupt, sir, but we have unwanted company." you say.

"What sort that might be?" Donald asks.

"Someone that wants our blood." You move to get into an offensive position.

"Hmph. Of course it is. Always monsters or thugs that want to kill people." The bearded man grunts. "Well, I'll show them that this old dog has a few new tricks."

Donald then takes a deep breath and shouts, "COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELVES, YOU WHORESONS!"

You slap your hand to your face. Great. The element of surprise was dead. Suddenly, you see pointed ears emerging from the bushes. Elves. You were trepassing on elven territory. Shit.

"You are either brave or stupid to enter our land, humans." A deep female voice rings out as a green-haired elf with a sword on her back steps in front of you two. "I strongly suggest you turn around."

"Balderdash! This is a free country, isn't it?" Donald snaps.

"We do not serve under humans." The elf woman crosses her arms. "But the woodlands around here belong to us."

Damn it.

>Tell her the reason of your trespassing.
>Try to find another way around the elven lands.
>Ask her to take you to her leader.
>>
>>45020815
>>
>>45020815
>Tell her the reason of your trespassing.
>>
>>45020815
>>
>>45020815
"Um, can we discuss this with your leader?" You ask politely.

The elf woman narrows her eyes for a moment, before she relaxes. "Very well. But know this, we will be watching your every moment."

She then leads the two of you into the forest. You hope you can gain passage from their leader and get out of this alive.

"My, my. Never seen an elf with a body like that." Donald murmurs. "Reminds me of that dark elf girl I met while traversing through a cave. She helped a lot."

"So, miss. Do you have a name?" You ask.

"I am called Nara, and this is my home." Nara states stoically.

"I see." You say. Soon, you see a settlement come into view and see elves walking about, carrying fruits and things, some of them are holding spears.

Nara then makes you two dismount and forces you to follow her. The three of you walk towards a large wooden house with ornate carvings. "This is where the elder resides. You will show her the proper respect." Nara glares at you.

"Of course." You nod. Donald just yawns.

Nara then opens the door and leads you inside.

You see two male elves standing near a beautiful looking elven woman with lilac hair, sitting on a throne. ...Wow, the elder is hot.

"Nara, who are these people?" She asks in a melodious tone.

"They are humans, wishing to seek passage through our forest, milady." Nara kneels towards the elder.

"I see." The elder nods, then rises from her throne and looks at you both. "Humans, what is the reason for your coming here?"

"We seek a runaway princess from Frendan, milady." you reply.

"Please, call me Aryale." The elder sighs. "And is that the only reason you want to cross my lands?"

"Er... Yes?" you ask.

"Hmm... I have met a girl who claims to be princess of this country." Aryale states.

"By love's tits, my boy! We've got a clue!" Donald shouts, causing Nara to glare at him.

>"Do you know what she looks like?"
>"Did she say where she was going?"
>"When did she arrive?
>>
>>45021276
>"Do you know what she looks like?"
>>"Did she say where she was going?"
>>"When did she arrive?
>>
>>45021276
>ask elf her name
>don't give our name first
Truly we are uncultured swine.

>>45021299
>>
>>45021276
Donald's right. You've found a clue worth getting dragged here by testy elves. "I have many questions that I want to ask you, Aryale."

"Speak, human." Aryale states.

"Do you know what she looks like?" You ask.

"She was clad in a robe and she possessed red hair."

"One for one!" Donald giddily laughs.

"...Did she say where she was going?" You ignore Donald and ask again.

"If I recall, she was heading towards the human town south of our village." Aryale says.

"And how long ago was this?" You question.

"Two days ago." The elder states. "She also seemed scared of being followed by her fellow human servants."

"I see. Well, thank you Aryale for helping us." you nod solemnly.

"You are welcome, human." She says.

"Um, please, call me Kline. And this is Donald." You motion over to the cackling man.

"I see. You are welcome, Kline." The elder nods. "I will allow you to pass. As long as Nara is accompanying you."

"I will make sure they will get through, milady." Nara bows her head.

"So, I guess that means we're not threats to you anymore?" You ask Aryale.

"Yes, Kline. You have shown your trustworthiness to me in your eyes. Go, find your princess." The elder waves you off.

Soon, the three of you are heading out of the forest by Nara, who is sitting behind you on your horse. "...Do you have to be so close?" you ask the elf.

"I refuse to sit next to that man." Nara states. "He gives off impure vibes."

"Hey, at least I'm no orc! Hahaha!" Donald roars in laughter.

Nara's eye twitches. This was going to be a long ride.

>Ask about Nara.
>Play a game.
>Just look at the scenery.
>>
>>45021633
>>
>>45021633
>>
>>45021633
>>Ask about Nara.
>>
>>45021633
You look at the lush greenery of the forest. It was beautiful. You could understand why the elves were protective of their home. Thankfully, you weren't like most humans that the elves thought you were.

"Are you enjoying the view, Kline?" Nara asks.

"Yeah, it's like a whole other world..." You idly say. Staying in a paradise like this, you only wish you were born an elf. "Do you like this place?"

"Yes. It is my home." Nara says softly. "I have lived here since I was a child."

It was natural, since elves had longer lifespans than humans.

Soon, the exit comes into view and the three of you emerge from the forest and see a small town below the slope.

"We've won, my boy!" Donald smiles. "I can't wait to tell my boys I found the royal lassie!"

"Are you sure? Your princess may not be here." Nara tells you in a somewhat gentle tone.

"I can't back down now. I'm going to find out." You determinedly reply as you ride down towards the town along with your group.

As you reach the town gates and park your horses, you see some people near a church. Was someone getting married?

"Hey, what's going on?" You ask a nearby citizen. He turns to you with a smile on his face.

"Arin's getting married to a real beauty! I'm so jealous..." The citizen squeals.

"Arin Serik?" You ask.

"Of course, man! Who else is named Arin around here?" The man snorts. "That hot redhead is lucky to have him!"

Oh, shit...

You move past the man and burst into the church, seeing people looking at a dark-haired man and a pretty redhead in wedding attire. The bishop is almost done with his speech.

"Whoever objects to this sacred union, speak now or forever hold their peace."

>"Stop!"
>"Hold it right there, buddy."
>"OBJECTION!"
>>
File: objection.jpg (120 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
objection.jpg
120 KB, 550x404
>>45022241
>"OBJECTION!"
>>
>>45022241
"I object!" You shout, earning the attention of the church. "This man cannot marry that woman."

"How dare you interrupt my wedding?! Who are you?" The groom glares daggers at you while the bride is... trembling?

"I am Kline Bueller, of the Grandale guild. And I have come to take back Princess Aleste with me." You shoot a hardened stare towards the groom, who was Arin, you presumed.

The people begin to murmur among to themselves, wondering what the hell were you going on about.

"The princess isn't here! She's at the capital!" Arin snaps at you.

"My sources tell me otherwise," You flatly snap. "And they say she's right here in this town."

"Arin, please, make him go away!" The redhead shouts, fear apparently in her voice.

"Don't worry, Lessie, he's just leaving." Arin glares at you.

"'Lessie'?" Donald chuckles. "That's what my girl Justine called the princess when they were kids!"

'Lessie' is practically shivering now. The evidence that she's the missing princess is growing stronger and stronger.

"That's enough! I will not stand here and let you harass my bride!" Arin storms towards you and gets up into your face. "You will leave now."

>"Or what?"
>"You don't want to do this, man."
>"Harm me, and my army will harm your village."
>>
>>45022584
>"Harm me, and my army will harm your village."
>>
>>45022584
>"I'm sorry, but this is how it has to be."
>>
>>45022584
>"Let's assume this happens, that you get married. You think her parents are just going to shrug and let her go? Do you think the Kaldan will be pleased that the princess his son was promised married a knight-in-training? We all want to live in a fairytale where we all get our happily ever afters, but that's not how real life works; we have responsibilities and obligations, and these often clash with our wants and desires. That's just how it is, life isn't fair, but then again, its never been fair. So I will ask you to stand aside, because she is coming with us."
>>
>>45022584
"Is that your final answer?" You grin, carefully hiding your growing bluff. "If you lay a finger on me, my men will raze this town according to my command."

"Y-You're lying!" Arin shouts, clenching his fist.

"Go ahead. Try to kill me. Your lives are forfeit if you do it." You challenge the groom. "Kaldan's prince will get his bride, one way or the other."

Arin raises his fist as if to strike you, but is quickly stopped by his friends.

"Don't do it, Arin!"

"It's not worth it, man!"

"Let me go! Get the hell off me!" Arin shouts. "He's lying!"

"STOP!"

Everyone turns towards the bride, tears running down her cheeks. "L-Lessie?" Arin asks.

"Please, no more." 'Lessie' hurls off her veil, revealing reddened blue eyes. "I will do as you say. I will go back and be married to your prince."

"Lessie, no! What are you saying?!" Arin shouts.

"I am not Lessie! I am Princess Aleste Frendan, third daughter of the royal family!" Aleste proclaims, shocking everyone.

You sigh inwardly. It had paid off. Nara just look on as Aleste walks towards you. "Please, leave them be. They have done nothing to you."

"I will," You say firmly. "As long as you agree to come with me. Say you farewells, princess. This is the last time you will see this place again."

Aleste nods tearfully as she looks at Arin. "I'm sorry, Arin. I really loved you. But I can't escape from my duty."

"Lessie, please! I don't care about that! I want you!" Arin's eyes are filled with tears. He is silenced by Aleste hugging him.

"Goodbye, my love." She then pulls away and joins your side as you all leave the church. As you move towards the gates, Arin runs out of the church, tears in his eyes.

"LESSSSIEEE!" His wail echoes throughout the village as you leave the village on horseback.

The trip back is uneventful, Aleste being morosely silent.

>"It had to be done, Princess."
>"Milady, please cheer up."
>"My prince will treat you kindly, highness.
>>
>>45022953
>"My prince will treat you kindly, highness.
I know it hurts, girl. I know how it be. But that's the way it goes. We probably won't even get to get married. Probably get stabbed by some punk in a bar before our first child is born. S'how it goes.
>>
>>45022953
>>
>>45022953
We chose the 'be a massive dick' option.
>>
>>45022953
"...It had to be done, your highness." You say somberly. "The prince is a kind man. A kind, yet stern man."

"But does he know of love?!" Aleste snaps, glaring at you with her beautiful eyes. "Does he know true love?!"

"That, I cannot say." You sigh. "Princess, your country depends on you to strengthen the bonds of peace. The world has been through so much bloodshed, it would not last another war. You selfish freedom would cost the lives of many innocents. Please realize this." You say softly.

"...You say things like that so easily." Aleste sighs.

"Love may be eternal, but it is not wise." You sagely say.

As you pass through the forest and reach its north exit, Nara hops off your horse and looks at you.

"My role ends here. This is far as I go. I pray you will succeed in your quest, Kline. I hope to see you once again." Nara says.

"So do I, Nara. You have my thanks." You nod at her, and march onwards, leaving the elf woman to gaze on your retreating backs.

Soon, you and the others are reaching the Salzberg Manor. Donald lets out a yawn. "My, my. It's nearly night time, and I never had me a drink." He sighs.

"Soon as we reach the manor, I might take a swig." You chuckle. Aleste just says nothing and looks downward.

You finally reach the manor and dismount from the horses and go inside. Aleste walks towards a chair and sits down. You sit on the couch across her and yawn. Donald has apparently gone into the kitchen.

You wonder if the rest are here yet.

>Talk to Aleste.
>Read a book.
>Go find Donald.
>>
>>45023284
>Talk to Aleste.
>>
>>45023284
>Talk to Aleste.
>>
>>45023284
"Princess...please, stop torturing yourself like this." You say. "You have to move on and think of the future."

"What future?" She raises her head up and glares at you. "The future of being a songbird in a cage, dancing to the tune of some person I barely know?! That is no future I want."

"I don't want to argue with you, princess." you sigh. "I want you to work with me."

"By bringing me to the house of my dear friend?!" Aleste stands up, clenching her fists. "How long do you plan to humiliate me?!"

Before you can answer, the door bursts open, Cilus and the others whooping and shouting. "Damn, Kline, you did it! You son of a bitch!" He shouts.

"Lessie!" Justine rushes towards Aleste and pulls her into a hug. "Oh, Lessie, I've missed you so much!"

"I know, Justi, I know." Aleste sighs. "I just wish it would've been under better circumstances."

"What do you mean?" Justine stares at her friend.

"I found my one true love, and this man of Kaldan threatened to destroy it with his army and bring me to his prince if I resisted." Aleste shoots you a glare.

"...What." Justine gives you a pointed look.

"Your Highness, I don't know what that commoner told you, but Kline wasn't hired by the prince of Kaldan, he was hired by your father to bring you back." Maria butts in.

"...WHAT?!" Aleste turns towards you in a murderous glare.

>"Princess, I can explain..."
>"Would now be a good time to excuse myself?"
>"I had to lie! You wouldn't gone otherwise!"
>>
>>45023521
>"Would now be a good time to excuse myself?"
Maria no! I loved you!
>>
>>45023521
"Had I told the truth, would you have come this easily? I apologize for the deception, but it seemed the easiest way to get you to come along with the least resistance."
>>
>>45023521
"Can I be excused? I gotta go use the bathroom." You quickly blurt out, quickly jumping from your seat, but you are pushed back by Aleste.

"Sit down!" Aleste shrieks as she glares into your eyes. "How DARE you deceive me?! You stole me away from Arin! I was happy, and you swept me in your silvery tongue! You LIAR!"

"It was necessary! I had to get you to come with us!" You shout back.

"I WILL KILL YOU!" Aleste lunges at you, but you quickly move out of the way and run like hell with the angry princess after you.

"Shit, shit, shit!" You quickly head towards the kitchen and dart out towards the back door, hoping princesses like her wouldn't want to get dirty.

Apparently, you've forgotten how Aleste already dirtied herself when she caught the chicken as she tackles you down with surprising strength.

"MERCY!" You cry out. Aleste's only response was to strike you where the sun didn't shine. Tears come to your eyes as you assume the fetal position, just like Herschel did.

"Get up and face your punishment like a man!" Aleste shrieks, trying to lift you up.

Oh, gods, karma is a bitch.

(cont)
>>
>>45023668
You are Maria Salzberg, and you are watching Kline get his brutal comeuppance. You just wish it wasn't the princess. As much as you wanted that commoner to suffer, this was getting out of hand.

You quickly rush out the door and grab the princess. "Your highness, please stop!" You plead.

"NO! Not until he feels regret for what he has done!" Aleste shouts.

>"This isn't like you, Big sister Lessie!"
>"Listen to reason, Princess!"
>"...You're right."
>>
>>45023705
This is going nuts
>>
>>45023668
>We can't fend off or outrun a Princess
We need to hand in our emblem, our adventuring days are over.

>>45023705
>>
>>45023775
>We need to hand in our emblem, our adventuring days are over.
Seriously
>>
>>45023705
"Please, Princess, listen to yourself!" you shout. "Does this sound like the princess that I know?!"

Aleste stops for a moment and looks at you.

"I know what he did was wrong, but he does not deserve your anger. You're a better person than this." You solemnly say.

"...You're right, Maria. I-I need to be alone." Aleste then heads back inside. You walk towards Kline and cast one of your healing spells, curing him of his pain.

"...Gods, I think I should apologize to Herschel." He moans. "Thank you, Maria."

"Don't you dare thank me! I should've let her keep on hitting you, after all what you've done!" You angrily shout at Kline.

"I know. I just hope the princess can forgive me." Kline sighs.

"That is for her to decide." You soften your voice as you head back in your house, leaving Kline behind in the backyard.

By the gods, what has this world come to? At least you stopped the princess from losing her mind. Although Kline was in the wrong, you can't help but feel sorry for him.

Urgh, this idiotic feeling in your heart won't go away...

>To Be Continued.

Thanks for playing. Any questions will be answered.
>>
>>45023954
This is getting intense. We should just let her go and find somewhere else to hang out, we don't need the drama
>>
>>45023954
>Although Kline was in the wrong, you can't help but feel sorry for him.
>Urgh, this idiotic feeling in your heart won't go away...
>Tsundere Route activated
>>
>>45024031
I'm down to clown
>>
>>45023954
Tsun-tsun vibes from Maria.

Also i think we should learn some more fighting techniques when we get back.
Can't call our selves a fighter if we get beaten up by a princess.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.