[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biopunk Quest #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 31
File: ItsTimeForSumBiopanksKids.png (183 KB, 319x400) Image search: [Google]
ItsTimeForSumBiopanksKids.png
183 KB, 319x400
Option to go with from last time:
>Go outside and check out the "junkyard" of contraptions Pampi had outside. Perhaps you could salvage something and make something of your own.

You were outside Pampi's house. There was a bunch of junk here, and quite a lot of if was huge, like the tank Jenny has been left in. The witch apprentice must've gotten help from the other Titans, or the Blue Witch herself, you assumed. When you asked her if you could use some it, she gladly accepted. "I have to get rid of it anyway" she mentioned.

There were plenty of varied spare parts. Some of it was stationary equipment, like industrial refrigerators or water purifiers , and you discarded them as an option. Instead, you paid more attention to what you could bring with you. You had plenty of experience with improvising technology together from your Battlebot club experience, so assembling something would be easy - it was just a matter of patience and effort.

You also noticed that Pampi had gone outside too, a bit after you did, and was sorting out parts - apparently what to keep and what to throw away. She was dressed rather skimpily this time too. You quickly noticed that she was actually just grabbing thing and putting them back, while giving you short, shy glances now and then. Rocking her world last night in bed must've really left an impression on her.

Pampi's appearance and apparent intentions just made you want to work on your task even harder, and block out the thoughts of her being there. You cleared your throat uneasily, and got to work.

What did you make? Note that each of these can be expanded on later to add more.
>Walker: A seat in a small chassis, with a pair of legs. Useful as a vehicle.
>Arms exoskeleton: Remnant of construction worker equipment. Improves strength in both arms, worn as a jacket.
>Helmet: A former orthopedic cyber-helmet for the severely injured in combat. It had a HUD, a zoom and an enhanced hearing function.

>Write in
>>
File: RedWitch.png (225 KB, 620x354) Image search: [Google]
RedWitch.png
225 KB, 620x354
-Typical rhythm is aprox 15mins for votes, then 15 mins of writing. I may take a bit longer if I drawfag.
-Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk
-Twitter: https://twitter.com/Valencia_qm
>>
>>45014707
>>Helmet: A former orthopedic cyber-helmet for the severely injured in combat. It had a HUD, a zoom and an enhanced hearing function.
>>
>>45014707
>Helmet: A former orthopedic cyber-helmet for the severely injured in combat. It had a HUD, a zoom and an enhanced hearing function.
>>
>>45014707
most imediently usefull i feel i was going to go walker at first but thinking about it this is better

mostly because we can potentially make the hud really usefull
>>
>>45014707
>>
What info does HUD display? Does it scan us or actually hook into?
>>
>>45014895
Whatever you program it to. It uses information it has available, which is, the zooming and the enhanced hearing, currently, so no self-scanning.
>>
>>45014918
heads up display programming quest is a go
>>
>>45014918
Could probably rig up a "mocap" suit with simple position sensors on key points at the arms and hands, and have it feed that info to the helmet so it can give a targeting reticule for where a firearm should shoot based on that. Not going to be terribly accurate since it's gonna be unpolished as fuck, but probably better than normal aiming, and hipfire should be actually viable. Just off the top of the head though
>>
hm should i play freakishly disproportioned waifu and idealized women harem quest or watch sexy fashion designer pokemon episode
>>
>>45015034
The sensors should go on the gun, if anything.
>>
File: TitanChick.jpg (398 KB, 700x949) Image search: [Google]
TitanChick.jpg
398 KB, 700x949
As you built, you noticed that a dark-skinned titan girl had approached Pampi.

"Pampi, have you made you-know-what, yet?" the tall one asked. "Also, what's up with that clothing? Didn't you already know that no Titan male wants you?"

"Th-there is no need to be so blunt, Tina." Pampi hissed back. "And no, I haven't. I don't think I will have time either - Blue has woken up."

"Yeah, I heard." the titan replied.

"So I have to clear all of this out." the Nymph then added.

"Wait. So you're not going to make it?" the other girl interjected.

"Sorry, but no."

"There has to be an alternative!" the titan girl exclaimed. "...Couldn't you give me one of shoulder-things you have too?"

"I... Don't think it will give you the results you want. At least, not quick enough. And we already discarded steroids, so... I don't know what to do for you aside from providing the usual weaponry and stuff."

"You're a disappointment, Witch!"

"Sorry, girl."

---*---

You finished assembling the helmet. You started to test it out, and it worked, in a crude way. You could zoom, and enhance your hearing, at least. It could come in handy.

"THEY'RE HERE." you suddenly heard a Titan yell.

"...Who is here?" you wondered, looking at Pampi.

"No way..." Pampi said, and then looked at all of the machinery she had at the entrance, panicked. "Come with me, quick!" she then said, grabbing your hand, and pulling you with her. "We're getting to safety - the Demons are here!"

"What are Demons?" you asked, rushed.

"Soulless beings, the hell do I know!" she replied. "Come!"

You could see several Titans going into their houses, and emerging with weaponry.

>Fight as well. Volunteer to help, and grab a weapon.
>Try to be of assistance, but not as a combatant. You could try to give intel with your helmet.
>Go with Pampi.
>>
>>45015345
probably but then we cant just scavange guns off the battlefield.
>>
>>45015367
>Try to be of assistance, but not as a combatant. You could try to give intel with your helmet.
Report numbers, positions, enemy equipment, etc etc
>>
>>45015367
>>Try to be of assistance, but not as a combatant. You could try to give intel with your helmet.
>>
>>45015367
>Fight as well. Volunteer to help, and grab a weapon.
If they have guns.
>>
>>45015367
>Go with Pampi.
we dont know what there like scouts could be in a bunch of danger
still grab a weapon if theres one on the escape route though.

besides i want to ask pampi about the thing she was meant to make
>>
>>45015367
i wonder what that symbol on her shorts is.
>>
>>45015367
>>
We should still grab a weapon just in case if we do the intel option
>>
>>45015367
We're not a direct fighter like Titans. Let's use our wits to assist.
>>
File: Demon1.jpg (136 KB, 440x235) Image search: [Google]
Demon1.jpg
136 KB, 440x235
"I'm going to stay and help" you tell Pampi. She looked at you with concern. "But what if you get hurt... There are people here that *need* you!"

"I won't be fighting." you then say. "I got to go now."

You activate your helmet and try to get on a stump - from higher ground, you looked towards the place everyone else was facing.

You focused and zoomed in, and then saw several mechs approaching, running, in the far distance.

Then your whole world seemed to go full earthquake, and you popped open the visor to see what was up. It was the Titan you saw talk to Pampi earlier - she was shacking your shoulder.

"Hey, new guy." she said. "You can see what is coming, right? Who are they? Tell me!"

"Mechs." you admitted. "Several."

"What are Mechs?" she asked. "Weren't we being attacked by Demons?"

You blinked. "Well, yeah, they Demons." you clarified.

"How do they look like?"

"Humanoid, with a gun on one of the hands." you said.

"No others?"

"No others." you admitted.

"It's an Attack Squad, Type 5!" Tina then bellowed.

In blind obedience, some of the titans went back to their homes, and emerged with a shield of a sort. Then, without saying a word, they spontaneously got into pairs, one with a shield, and another with a long tube-weapon of a sort. It was like they had some kind of hive-mind of their own.

"New guy." she then told you. "I want you to do something for us."

"One of them, or more, must have a Heart. Big, round, red thing. Got it? Find it."

"What for?" you then asked.

She then cock her head backwards, and looked at you with a confused expression. "...Why are you even asking? Just do it."
What do you do?

>Insist to know what the Heart is for and what it is.
Maybe you could get more insight if she took the time to explain, to then figure out a smart way to help.

>Just do as she says.
You've never seen a Titan question another Titan before either - they all seemed to trust each other blindly. She must have her reasons.

>Write in
>>
>>45015804
>Just do as she says.
find red thing. got it.
>>
>>45015804
>Insist to know what the Heart is for and what it is.
But look for it while we ask, no wasting time. Battle requires multitasking.

May as well ask if they're resistant to EMP - explain it if she doesn't know what that is, in laymans terms.
>>
>>45015804
>>Just do as she says.
>>
>>45015804
>Just do as she says.
>>
>>45015804
>Just do as she says.
no time for explanations time to fight
>>
>>45015804
>Just do as she says
We can always ask after the fight.

Wonder if we can scavenge one after the fight to study.
>>
>>45015804
>>Just do as she says.
Ask what the heart looks/shaped like, color.
>>
>>45015876
>>45015841

I highly suspect that you're the Australian guy that writes horribly, and that you're samefagging.
>>
>>45015905
I am the first guy you quoted and i am an Australian guy who writes horribly but how fucking dare you accuse me of samefagotry.
>>
>>45015904
She told us already.
>"One of them, or more, must have a Heart. Big, round, red thing. Got it? Find it."
>>
>>45015804
>>Just do as she says.
>>
>>45015905
What does it matter if he is, anon
Im the only anon who voted for the other option
You have no reason to be upset even if he did samefag, since it's clearly for what you want too
>>
>>45015905
i'm american and I highly suspect that you're a total fag
>>
>>45015984
now to be fair if i thought somebody was samefaging on my side i would be pissed to

but im not enough of a massive fucking fagot to think people are samefaging without really strong evidence.
>>
>>45016030
im convinced samefagotry is actually extremely rare something you would be lucky to see once a month.
>>
>>45016167
That's not true at all. Samefagging happens all the time. Nothing we can do about it though so it's hardly worth whining about.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 816x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 816x525
>>45016193
It's true, i samefag all the time. But not in this quest so far. I enjoy it too much to samefag, or at least haven't felt an important enough decision come by to warrant it yet.
It always works out well when i do
>>
File: Demon2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Demon2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
"Gotcha." you replied, and immediately went to hug the wall of one of the houses and observe the battle. The titan's plan looked simple, but efficient. One of them blocked the machine gun fire, as the other blasted away with the rockets to the bots.

You could hear them yell out loud radio-like reports to another. "Target A-2 down! Flank open!", "Medic!", "Pair 7B needs more Ammo!", "No heart to be found yet!"

Then, behind you, at Pampi's house, you could hear metal clanking. A large, bright red orb in a armor jacket with thrusters to keep it float was hovering near the junkyard, and the machinery around it started to elevate as well, and fly into each other.

"DEMON HEART." you yelled to the others, far in front of you. "AT PAMPI'S HOUSE"

Some immediately looked back, in surprise. You could hear the murmur of surprised comments. "But how?"

"IT'S A TYPE 5- B, TYPE 5- B" you then heard one of the Titans yell out, panicked. "PAMPI DIDN'T CLEAR OUT THE MACHINERY."

"HEART FOUND, TITANS." another Titan yelled, more composed. "DESTROY THE MACHINERY AROUND IT, C'MON!"

The Demon Heart still hadn't assembled anything fully, but you could see that it was quickly making something. It seemed to have a dot on its surface as well, that looked at what it was doing, and stole glances at you. Some of the titans at the front line area were racing back, aiming to the Demon Heart at the other side.

There was a rocket launcher nearby you - all of the houses seemed packed with armament. Maybe you could fire it.

>Let the Titans that are behind you come and finish the job and run to safety. Roll 1d100, best of first 3.
>Get the rocket launcher and try to fire it yourself, right now. Roll 1d100, best of first 3.

>Write in.
>>
>>45016193
well i dont quest much so maybe it does have a lot of obvius samefaging in quests

but outside of quests i dont think its very commen
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>45016385
>Let the Titans that are behind you come and finish the job and run to safety. Roll 1d100, best of first 3.
Rather not chance Friendly Fire.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>45016385
>Get the rocket launcher and try to fire it yourself, right now. Roll 1d100, best of first 3.
Let's do it. You should really only have rolls after the vote is decided though.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>45016385
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>45016385
>>Get the rocket launcher and try to fire it yourself, right now. Roll 1d100, best of first 3.
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>45016385
>get up close with the rocket before firing
if we are closer we can presumably be more successful with a lower roll
>>
>>45016385
Do you take the first three rolls or the first three rolls for each option?
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>45016385
>>
>>45016385
>Let the Titans that are behind you come and finish the job and run to safety

>>45016433
>You should really only have rolls after the vote is decided though.
Agreed, it's a shame to see a crit success be wasted because the decision wasn't popular enough
>>
>>45016482
It's really because people will just vote for the option with the highest rolls already made.
>>
>>45016460
>Get up close
>With a rocket
Are you trying to kill us?
>>
>>45016471
First three rolls, straight.
Any quest that does otherwise is retardo.
>>
>>45016504
you make a good point there.
>>
>>45016559
>First three rolls, straight.
>Any quest that does

Its been like this from the start, and this is what I'm going to do. I just worded it wonkily in the story post, sorry.
>>
You grabbed a rocket launcher - it weighed so much, but you forced yourself to hold it on your shoulder - fired it yourself towards the Demon Heart. You could hear gunfire coming from behind, and some of the Titans that were returning, fall.

The rocket flew toward the red core, and in a blast of fire and smoke, you blew the machinery away. The Heart, nude and exposed, but apparently unharmed, flew back into a tree behind it, and fell to the ground, into a patch of dirt. It spun and turned, but looked helpless. At that moment, the other bots stopped fighting, and immediately started to retreat.

"HEART DOWN!" the Titans cheered. Soon, many of them joined the chant, breaking the formality they have held during the battle.

(cont.)
>>
File: Titantown.png (1 MB, 979x551) Image search: [Google]
Titantown.png
1 MB, 979x551
---*---

"We owe you one, New guy." one of the Titans said, patting your back. "You did very well."

"WHERE IS THAT BLASTED BIMBO." you could then hear one of the Titans yell, and rush to one of the huts, and crank something open. You heard him jog down a metal staircase.

"Is it ove- AAH!"Pampi meeped, and then was pulled out of the hut, under the Titan's shoulder, until she was tossed aside and pinned against one of the wooden house's walls.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOU DAMNED BALLOON." the man yelled at her, and gripped her cheeks with his hand. "MEN HAVE FALLEN TODAY BECAUSE OF YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY. THANK THE HEAVENS THAT NEW GUY SHOT THAT ROCKET - OTHERWISE THERE WOULD BE MORE LIVES TO BLAME ON YOU."

"I-I'm sorry!" Pampi stammered. "I only... I only wanted to help!"

"HELP HOW?"

"I was going to make a - "

"Yeah, what were you going to make, Pampi?" Tina then interrupted. You noticed that a large vein protruded on her head as she said that.

"T-Tina?" Pampi then said, wide-eyed, looking at the Titan girl. "Don't tell me..."

"This is all the Nymph's fault, entirely!" Tina exclaimed, the vein protrusion appearing again, and. Suddenly, she went weak - coughing into her hand, and holding her head.

"Are you OK, Tina?" one of the Titans asked.

"Yeah. I'm alright. Don't worry."

It was the first time you've seen a Titan do that. Until now, you've never seen a Titan be dishonest. But Tina was doing it. Somehow.

>Don't interfere.
>Tell the Titans that Tina is lying.
>Put pressure on Tina, but don't directly accuse her.

>Write in
>>
>>45017204
>Tell the Titans that Tina is lying.
>>
>>45017204
>>Put pressure on Tina, but don't directly accuse her.
>>
>>45017204
They're more likely to trust each other then a stranger a direct attack on her character seems risky.
>>
>>45017204
>Seduce Tina back to normalcy
>>
>>45017204
>>Put pressure on Tina, but don't directly accuse her.
Also get that vein checked out, examining it might lead to some discoveries.
>>
>>45017234
This
>>
>>45017204
>>
>>45017204
>Specify that you were only able to help due to Pampi's old equipment. Without it, things could have gone much worse.
>>
>>45017204
>>
>>45017204

>>45017238
This can come later
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 545x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 545x444
>>45017289
Well, that is actually very much true.
If pampi cleaned up earlier, we wouldn't know the type of attack to deal with, because we wouldnt have a helmet.
>>
>>45017289
We should probably mention this too. If she wasn't keeping this stuff, the Titans certainly wouldn't have and we couldn't have made our sweet helmet.
>>
>>45017289
but the heart would not have been such a threat to begin with if that gear had not been there.
>>45017328
although this is true
>>
>>45017374
Which reminds me. We should secure that heart to study before a Titan finds and destroys it.
>>
>>45017482
oh yes this very much so
>>
File: Miniscale.png (86 KB, 712x541) Image search: [Google]
Miniscale.png
86 KB, 712x541
"I was only able to help due to Pampi's old equipment, though." you clarify. "Without it, things could have gone much worse."

The Titan stopped to think for a moment. "True. But you only noticed the main mass of bipedal machine-gun troops. That is normally a Type 5 case."

He pointed to the former junkyard. "But in a Type 5 -*B* case, those are only the distraction. You did help us deal with the front line though, that information allowed us to counter that certain species of Demon. But those men wouldn't have died if it weren't for the flanking that the B case allowed. Pampi. Is. Still. To... Blame!"
He squeezed harder against her face, and she panickedly started to pat his hand desperately.

"Careful, man!" One of the other titans said. "We should think this though. She is bound to have a trial later for what she has done. Let's not give into rage here. She will get her just punishment, in due time."

"Bah!" the other replied, and marched off.

"So, Tina." you told the Titan girl. "You had nothing to do with the junkyard machinery?"

"O-of course n-not!" she stammered, breathing uneasily. Each time she was dishonest seemed to be very taxing on her.

"What did you talk to Pampi about, earlier, hrm? I heard a something before when you went to visit her. I think it's important for everyone to know, but I can't remember what it was just now..."

"What do you want, kid?" she said, through her teeth.

"Answer the question." you insisted.

She inhaled, and started to shiver. "I... I...". Her temples started to sweat. Her eyes widened, and her jaw tightened in effort.

"Tina, you don't look OK!" one of the Titans then interrupted. "Really, you should chec-"

"I-I WANT TO BE ALONE!" Tina then boomed, and fled.

(cont.)
>>
---*---

After the battle and emotional boiling eased off, you noticed that they didn't dispose of the Demon Heart, but they brought it into the place Pampi was hiding at before.

>Go after the Demon Heart.
What were they going to do with it over there?

>Go find and talk to Tina.
Right now was a very high-pressure moment, it was a good moment to try to get her to crack, and perhaps learn more about her exceptional ability to lie.

>Talk to Pampi.
And get to know more about what Tina wanted in the Junkyard, and perhaps help with her defense. She didn't seem to have anyone else on her side.

>Write in
Anything else.
>>
>>45018057
>Talk to Pampi.
>>
>>45018057
>>Go find and talk to Tina.
>>
>>45018057
>>Go find and talk to Tina.
>>
>>45018015
just as i thought would be the response

cant say im not excited to find out her secret though
With this >>45017238
>>
>>45018057
>>
>>45018057
>Talk to Pampi.
Let's get the truth about what she was building for Tina
Then
>Go after Tina.
>>
>>45018057
>Talk to Pampi
She's still one of the smartest people, from what I can tell, here. Her getting potential sacked would hurt in the long hall.

Plus, whatever it is Tina wanted, if we know, we might be able to do something about it before approaching her.
>>
>>45018057
the other stuff can wait this demon heart needs study and if it gets destroyed or used as fuel or something we cant use it any more.
>>
>>45018057
>Talk to Pampi.
The heart can wait
Plus we need to find out more about the demon attacks
>>
>>45018057
>Talk to Pampi
>>
>>45018057
>Talk to Pampi.
>>
>>45018057
>>
>>45018057
>>Talk to Pampi.
>>
>>45018057
Take Pampi with us to tell us what she knows about demon hearts
>>
>>45018302
Did you miss the part where Pampi's facing trial & possibly death? Until that's cleared up, she's not going to be much help, to us or Jenny
>>
>>45018302
While I like the idea of having Pampi there to assist, with how emotions are up with the Titans, probably not the best if they are standing guard over it.
>>
>>45018377
It didn't say she was being locked up or in a cage, all that is indicated is she in (potentially) alot of trouble. I assume shes going to hide out in her room from the angry titans.
>>
i wonder just mow many men were lost and how many are normaly lost when we dont have pampi fuck up with her mess
>>
>>45018616
I'd wager that they would of more than likely lost about the same, if not more, than they did. Without our warning, they most likely would have gotten the wrong gear and be more susceptible to the Type-5 before they got into attack range.
>>
>>45018791
I agree. That guy probably just lost his partner or something.
>>
>>45018875
To clarify: that's why he was so angry at pampi. Not because they actually suffered more losses.
>>
>>45018616
>>45018791
>>45018875
this quest has taken many forms

it is now argue about how things would have gone difrently in different circumstances quest.

also i disagree our helmet was helpful but that heart would have really fucked shit more then the helmet fixed shit.

and we could have gotten the helmet earlier anyway.

although if theres to be a trial i guess we will be arguing over this ic as much as i think pampi fucked up and is to blame i will still probably vote to defend her
>>
>>45018998
>pampi fucked up and is to blame
I feel like Tina may have been demanding something from her. Also, her mistake needs to be weighed against the need for her particular expertise. Blue may be the only one who can weigh in on that.
>>
>>45018985
would his partner most likely still have died or would the losses have been difrent people instead

that could make sense i guess people in the back get fucked up where before people in the front would have been without your help more of the front line would have fallen.

and without your help both would have taken heavy damage.

although i think it was maybe not so much heavy losses as how heavy the loss would have been were you not there with your rocket.
>>
I am anticipating Pampi will show up in a lot of people who did nothing wrong threads.
>>
>>45019184
That depends on if she dies or not. We don't have enough info right now to judge if she's guilty or not.
>>
>>45019184
Soon done with the post. Sorry for the delays, it's a bit of a long one.
>>
>>45019257
well she had been told to put it all away i think.

to be clear i think she is to blame.

also i guess this all explains why there homes are so low tech
>>
>>45019259
awesome
>>
>>45019304
But if tina threatened her life, as in "make something or else"?

I mean, if Tina wanted something that was acceptable to everyone else, I doubt she'd be lying about it.
>>
You went back to Pampi's house. A couple of Titans were standing nearby, keeping watch, apparently. You went to the entrance, finding her inside, with her hands on her face, crying.

"Pampi?" you asked, knocking on the door rim.

"Oh-Oh, Purey!" she sniffled. "Y-You've come for me!"

She went up and grabbed your hand, and kissed it repeatedly, her face brimming up with joy. "I-I'm so... Happy."

"I know you're in a deep mess" you told her. "I need to know more about the issue to help you, Pampi. Let's talk."

---*---

(cont)
>>
File: BaneModel1.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2640) Image search: [Google]
BaneModel1.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2640
"Tina is... Exceptional." she said, browsing her computer, with you beside her. "Titans are a very collective species. They live for one another, as a group. However, Tina shows a really... Amazing amount of individuality."

The apprentice inhaled. "She wanted to become a Witch - a custom kind. Someone that could outperform everyone else in the tribe."

She showed you several designs. Some of them reminded you of Bane's suit from Batman.

"But her condition was that she didn't want anyone to know or notice that she had gotten augments." she continued. "Of course, making something like that is... Really really tricky."

"She wanted improvements, and I needed someone to practice Witchcraft on. So, naturally, we got a deal. It's not like I had much of a choice either..." Bambi added. "She would stalk and badger me all the time. Sabotage my equipment, try to blackmail me..."

"I never expected her to be able to lie." she then added. "I'm screwed, Purey, screwed! They won't believe me, I'm sure of it! It's going to be a one-sided trial!"

"Can't the Blue Witch do anything?" you asked.

"She has gone back to sleeping. She won't be around until a while. Plus, what is she going to do? Order them to just not kill me? Blue wouldn't step over the tribe's own justice, and she can find another apprentice anyway." she admitted. "I'm going to be executed, Purey."

"What am I supposed to do!"

She went silent.

"I want to do it one more time, Purey." Pampi then said, after a moment of silence. "One more time before I... leave. With you."

-"What am I supposed to do!"
>Face the trial. Face whatever fate the Titan justice deems appropriate. I'll tell what I know and help to make sure that the process is fair.
>Flee. Run. I'll help you escape from here.
>Stay within the town. I'll keep you hidden.

-"I want to do it one more time, Purey."
>Accept. One more time.
>Decline. Go check on the Demon Heart.
>Decline. Go check on Tina.

>Write in
>>
>>45019473
Face the trial with us as the defendant.
And she can have us after we wun
>>
>>45019473
>Face the trial. Face whatever fate the Titan justice deems appropriate. I'll tell what I know and help to make sure that the process is fair.

We can pressure her into telling the truth. Can we record things with our helmet? Get her private confession and bring it out in trial if she won't confess in public.
>>
>>45019473

I have a way to prove tina is lying. We ask her to tell the tribe that the sky is green, or an obvious lie, and have them observe her attempt at lying. The effects should be obvious and if not we can point it out.
>>
>>45019473

>"We can do that after you're proven innocent"
>>
>>45019473
Can you whip up a truth serum and sedative Pampi? I have an idea. Use the whole Blue wants you to fuck me bit on Tina, then Inject her with it while we have sex. make her tell the truth.
>>
>>45019473
>Stay within the town. I'll keep you hidden.
>ask her if the demon heart is going to be destroyed
if not
>Accept. One more time.
if so
>Decline. Go check on the Demon Heart.
>>
>>45019473
>>Face the trial. Face whatever fate the Titan justice deems appropriate. I'll tell what I know and help to make sure that the process is fair.

Fucking Tina
>>
>>45019473
>Decline. Go check on Tina
Gently clasp her chin to look us in the eyes. "Once we fix this, then we can. I promise."

Don't forget guys. We still need her help, not just for our sake, but for Jenny too.
>>
>>45019587
Waifuing may not be a core mechanic of this quest, but protecting allies is always more important than acquiring potentially useless resources.
>>
>>45019548
What if she just says no
>>
>>45019641
It makes her look suspicious.
>>
>>45019641
We could probably bribe her with a promise to help her about her condition.
>>
>>45019658
Suspicion isn't going to cut it. Pampi looks a lot more suspicious. Plus, if she says it like "Titans can't lie." then it isn't suspicious.

>>45019690
Last I checked, one in a billion chances didn't qualify as a probably.
>>
>>45019473

"I know the truth, Tina. If you let Pampi be punished for your lie, not only will I out you to them, i will stop doing my work for Blue until she wakes up and punishes you. And my work for Blue is absolutely more important than you are."
Or something to that effect.
>>
Nobody but me wants investigate the heart

this kills the scientist.

still waifus are nice to just not as nice so im really happy either way.
>>
>>45019824
>potential resources vs existing people
Pampi knows more about tech than we do. We can study from her once this is cleared up, and once we have a more secure position with the tribe, we can get them to bring us the next one they kill.
>>
>>45019824
Well, if we're lucky the won't destroy it right away. Even if they do, I think we can get another one, if we have the right bait.
>>
>>45019861
>>45019871
that is true i guess if we lose it we can just get another

we will become a heart hunter feared by all for our ability to destroy the hearts.

and then crumple when faced with literately any other enemy
>>
I'm going to end it here for today. I'm tired, and this is going be a rather Ace Attorney kind of deal that I will have to pre-write and craft well.

But it's been TONNES of fun. I've loved it!

I'll stick around for questions/feedback and drawfaggotry as usual.
>>
>>45019773
>Ask another titan to attempt it if tina obviously doesn't try with it
>tell them to put all their effort into the lie
>Notice the veinbulge and exertion, point it out
>Ask tina to repeat earlier claims against pampi
>>
>>45019974
But other titans can't do it at all anon. That's why Tina's special. Please read the thread.
>>
>>45019964
Suggested draw: the heart, the helmet, and the sleepy witch
>>
>>45019964
OBJECTION

if there is a trial we have to shout that at least once
>>
>>45020003
They likely never tried. Never thought to. Besides, even trying will likely reproduce the effect.
Git gud fgt
>>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/valencia_qm
Archived!: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=BioPunk

>>45020009
Good idea, will do right now.
>>
>>45020032
No, you stupid dumb idiot. Pampi said the only reason Tina could do it was because she had been unofficially modified.
>>
>>45019964
I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>45019928
I'm hoping to find out what we can do with a heart once we have one. Maybe we can find a way to disrupt the signals it puts out so we can disrupt those mechs when they show us.

Maybe we can use our bot fighting skills and use it to create our own autonomous mech squad at our own command.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 312x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 312x560
>>45020075
Reread the post, anon. Tina is not modded yet.
>>
>>45020075
No, Tina's just an oddity. That's why she can lie, and why she got the idea to augment herself.
>>
>>45020119
>>45020137
>"She wanted improvements, and I needed someone to practice Witchcraft on. So, naturally, we got a deal."

This is the third time I'm pointing out something the QM wrote. READ THE THREAD.
>>
>>45020046
im imaging the helmet as being like that one from gaurdians of the galaxy
>>
Here's a question: where are the hybrids that should logically exist? Surely titans and nymphs have produced offspring at some point. Are they so separated as to be legitimately new species?
>>
>>45020194
She hadn't finished nor applied any mods yet, retard. Cry as hard as you want, won't change shit. Besides, pampi would know if she applied a mod that allows titans to lie, yet she was clearly surprised to find out.
>>
>>45020203
Titan cock to big for Nymphs is what I think Pampi had implied last thread.

You are now aware we might just have the smallest dick in this whole setting
>>
>>45020260
No, unattractive to them was implied. Male nymphs have huge packages. Females must then be able to take it.

Frailty may be an issue.
>>
File: DemonHeart.png (26 KB, 205x172) Image search: [Google]
DemonHeart.png
26 KB, 205x172
Demon heart! Next, helmet.
>>
>>45020203
This>>45020260
And female titans aren't attracted to male nymphs, hence why blue had to ask for volunteers, instead of us charming them.
>>
even now knowing what tina is up to i still think pampi fucked up leaving that junk out
>>
>>45020289
No, pampi said the mechanics wouldn't work. Blue had made her try.
>>
>>45020325
>Jar
>>
>>45020289
makes sense
>>
>>45020318
Fucked up enough to deserve death? Because i feel like this is one of those rick and a hard place decisions for her, so she took the choice that would put off her death.
>>
>>45020360
>rick
Rock. Rock and a hard place.
>>
File: PERFECTION.png (114 KB, 212x233) Image search: [Google]
PERFECTION.png
114 KB, 212x233
>>45020196

I AM

IN LOVE WITH THIS HELMET.

I won't bother drawing it, this is pretty much hits the spot.
>>
>>45020344
What are you saying here? Are you suggesting artificial insemination?

You were asking why there weren't a bunch of hybrids. There's mechanical and social issues involved. The titan women find raw strength and huge muscles the epitome of manliness. And the titan men view female nymphs as bimbos, in addition to the mechanical issues they have.

Try to pay attention to an entire comment chain, not just the individual posts.
>>
>>45020464
Perfect! Now we just need a way to filter out the virus and we won't need nectar as often.
>>
>>45020238
READ THE THREAD
>>
>>45020464
i assume that means you had not seen the movie then

its a great movie
>>
File: sleepypoo.png (44 KB, 402x363) Image search: [Google]
sleepypoo.png
44 KB, 402x363
A sweepy witchy
>>
>>45020623
Will you clear this up?>>45020557
Has Pampi moddified Tina yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 606x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 606x279
>>45020557
Yeah, you should.
>>
>>45020650

I can only answer to stuff you know IC, sorry. You can certainly write-in and ask next thread, though.

You just don't know yet.
>>
>>45020557
to be fair some of the stuff is a little unclear

theres still a few things im not completely sure about
>>
>>45020736
That seems like the sort of thing that would have come up while she was showing us her designs and various ideas for mods.
>>
>>45020819

You make a good point there.

Alright: Within what she has showed you, there were no explicit clues that said "Yes, Pampi has already modified her."

Just designs and plans for what she *could* do.
>>
Also, I'm open for more draw requests!
>>
>>45020958
MC in the aftermath of snusnu, with the Titan behind him smoking a cigarette.
>>
>>45020958
Broken pelvis protag recovering in medical ward with a thumbs up and saying worth it
>>
>>45020958
Blue witch at a rave w/ shitloads of glowsticks for her million hands
>>
>>45020958
Pampi when she had come outside after us and glancing back to us as she was "sorting out" the mess.
>>
File: Pic.png (54 KB, 637x657) Image search: [Google]
Pic.png
54 KB, 637x657
>>45021016
>>45021017

Here you go!

Leaving him faceless for now because I would have to design him and stuff.
>>
>>45020958
Not a draw request but I am curious as to why the Hayflick limit is such a problem. Genes to extend telomeres already exist in some cancer cells surely given the level of biotech a bit of genetherapy would solve this problem.

Also has anyone gone all ship of Theseus on their own brain (i.e. replacing one neuron at a time) in order to achieve some truly inhuman form?
>>
>>45021431
Obviously the Demon Lord had a full conciousness transfer to superior mechanical form
>>
File: Rave.png (133 KB, 491x407) Image search: [Google]
Rave.png
133 KB, 491x407
>>45021119
I kek'd hard lol

>>45021431
Simply put: In this setting, it just simply is so.

For a more complete response: We thought that achieving true machine translation would be easy, but we ended up discovering that its actually a ridiculously hard and still unachievable feat. That will be my reply for most "Why isn't there X, if Y seems so easy to do?" questions like this lol.

As for ship of Theseus: Not that you know of, hehe.
>>
>>45021699
No wonder she has to sleep
Stayed up raving
>>
>>45021172
I'll second this if you're feeling up to one more.
>>
>>45021699
What was cybernetic tech at before we went to sleep?
Any news on true AI?
What was the world relations status - any particular nations starting to cause shit?
How were space exploration programs and the associated tech?
Has non-carbon-based life been created yet?
>>
>>45021806
lolol

>>45021839
>>45021172

Sure, I'll do it. I'm surprised that people are asking for Pampi after so many anons have said that they found her very unappealing lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 404x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 404x1000
>>45020958
Jenny trying really hard to read a simple children's book.
>>
>>45021998
The physical description was rather absurd, but her personality so far has been pretty great.
>>
>>45022297
this
we dont want the picture because we find them hot its because we like the character

even if she did get a bunch of titans killed by being to lazy to clean
>>
>>45022437
>to lazy to clean
Anon, cone on now. There's the possibility that Tina keeps dumping stuff that looks "useful" there. A lot of that stuff is too big for someone her, or our, size to move on their own.
>>45014707
>quite a lot of if was huge, like the tank Jenny has been left in
Pampi didn't drag all that junk there herself. She's just being scapegoated because that Titan was upset and she's weak.
>>
>>45021839
>>45022130

I'm getting too sleeeeepy. I'll get these done tomorrow and post them in this thread in the morning like I did yesterday, if the thread is still up.
>>
>>45022543
an interesting theory
>>
>>45022812
It makes even more sense if you go back and look at the drawing of Pampi in the last thread. With her comically absurd proportions, there's no way she's doing heavy lifting.
>>
so what next another biopunk or another noahs park

should i prepare myself for waifus and army gathering or waifus and trials.
>>
>>45023931
or more realisticly waifus and survival

im pretty sure im the only one that wants to go the army route in noahs park
>>
>>45023931
Lord of the Waifus
or
Waifu Attorney
>>
>>45024005
Nah, I'll be picking it up next thread, I've read the archive, and i heartily support breaking the game. especially if we get a small white furred, blue eyed werewolf out of it.
>>
>>45024005
The thing to remember in Noah is we've already said that the portals are high level magic. This means that even if Noah himself can't do high level magic, he at least has someone on the payroll who can. An army of misfits with sticks and rocks is going to be of questionable effectiveness against a high level mage.
>>
>>45024442
I guess it's a good thing we're a NEET who at least knows the basis of magic.
>>
File: READ NIGGA READ.png (79 KB, 411x445) Image search: [Google]
READ NIGGA READ.png
79 KB, 411x445
>>45022130

Here ya go!
>>
>>45026001
Beautiful
I hope Jenny doesn't come out of this healing process an ugly vegetable that would take a greater toll on my heart than just letting her die.
>>
>>45026263
I'd burn as much of what was left of the world as I had to to fix Jenny.
Kill as many 'people' as need be to appropriate parts.
Enslave them to hunt down any equipment I needed to make it happen.
The world isn't ready for the lack of limits I'll have in regards to this goal.
>>
>>45026263
>You see her daily in the tank, and from your biotech student point of view: you've noticed that her head is mostly untouched by the "heartization". The Red witches metabolism has no "interest" in her neurons and tongue and eyes and such, apparently. It's the "productive" organs that have been siphoned and morphed the most (liver, intestines, etc).

Her torso and arms still look like potato right now though, but its slowly becoming better. Besides, you've already been told that total reversal is possible - it just won't happen instantly.
>>
>>45026306
Waifu is strong with this one.
>>
>>45026435
I think he doesn't realize that Jenny is six years old, and the QMC is around twenty.

I'd still bang her.
>>
>>45026476
To be fair, MC is technically like several hundred years old.
Anyone other than the Witches will be young by our standards.
>>
>>45026591
Eh, cryosleep doesn't count.
>>
>>45026591
That makes us even more of a pedo, man.
>>
>>45026622
Who's gonna stop us, the cops?
>>
>>45026720
Titan justice, probably.
>>
File: panel1.png (40 KB, 456x278) Image search: [Google]
panel1.png
40 KB, 456x278
>>45026720
>>
File: panel2.png (27 KB, 358x300) Image search: [Google]
panel2.png
27 KB, 358x300
>>45026937
>>
File: panel3.png (21 KB, 385x262) Image search: [Google]
panel3.png
21 KB, 385x262
>>45026944
>>
File: panel4.png (23 KB, 354x267) Image search: [Google]
panel4.png
23 KB, 354x267
>>45026950

4koma 4 u
>>
File: image.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>45026937
>>45026944
>>45026950
>>45026957
>>
>>45026476
>Jenny is six
>already got full T&A
Shit, she's going to grow into Pampi model bubblemonster. We gotta find ways to stall the process.
>>
>>45026937
>>45026944
>>45026950
>>45026957
>the only sex crime is using contraceptives
>>
>>45026957
Still working on that Pampi pic?
>>
File: WIP.png (40 KB, 416x405) Image search: [Google]
WIP.png
40 KB, 416x405
>>45027226
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 461x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 461x700
>>45027585
This setting reminds me of a post-post apocalypse cyberpunk one I made with and ran with some friends. There was a massive series of wars, people started making "Genobeasts" which started out simpler as things like more intelligent wolves with biolelectrical bites, to really weird shit like a swarm of creatures that looked like chunks of obsidian with wings, which flew towards sounds that resemble engines, slammed into them, and broke apart into a spray of flammable chemicals that ignite on contact with air. Lovingly called Napalm Bats.

There was a massive list of genobeasts we made, and even a few recent human mods (and one horrible nanozombie experiment that was supposed to convert citizens of occupied cities into loyal supersoldiers en masse), and even some plant warfare (modded seeds to leech nutrients really fast from soil, dig into nearby structures, and become dry and heavily flammable)

Most of the stuff was wild and unregulated now, and travel outside of the megacities was dangerous as fuck but potentially lucrative if you visited ruins.
>>
>>45027856
Link me more info, I'm very interested.
>>
>>45026937
>>45026944
>>45026950
>>45026957
Thank you for these, I'm having a fucking terrible day thanks to some decaying brake lines.
>>
>>45026476
Seconded, anon. that slow sweet seduction would be great.
>>
>>45027977
I'll see what I can do, but I'll have to ask some buddies for the old copies, since I don't have it myself (it's been years). No promises, unfortunately.
>>
File: Aaaaaay.png (21 KB, 321x178) Image search: [Google]
Aaaaaay.png
21 KB, 321x178
>>45028173
Thank you!

>>45028062
np man
>>
File: Two-653x1024.jpg (183 KB, 653x1024) Image search: [Google]
Two-653x1024.jpg
183 KB, 653x1024
I found Victorian Pampi!

Pasta:

>Cartoonists loved poking fun at these absurd fashions – no more so than in the second print entitled A Modern Venus showing what the 1785 female would have needed to have looked like if the shape were natural rather than padded out!

>The British Museum description says it all: “A young woman stands directed to the left looking downwards, hands held out. She is naked, with hair falling on her shoulders. Her figure is grotesque, with gigantic breasts and projecting posteriors, wide shoulders and compressed waist, as if to fit the absurd fashions of the day. Beneath the title is engraved:

>‘This is the Form, if we believe the Fair,
>Of which our Ladies are, or wish they were.’

>It is dated 1786.
>>
File: one2.jpg (120 KB, 750x520) Image search: [Google]
one2.jpg
120 KB, 750x520
>>45028339
Another Victorian caricature.

>Entitled Female Whimsicalities, we see ‘Prominence 1785′ as carrying all before her, and with such an uplift that it has the odd result that her chin is nestling on her embonpoint! No neck, just an elevated and pronounced pair of knockers which would shame a modern-day Jordan! Her posterior is positively gargantuan.
>>
>>45028290
Which quest next boss
>>
>>45028861
Australia?
>>
>>45028290
Alright, I got a megadoc from one of the friends. Don't wanna post it here, is there an email I can send it to you with (even a throwaway is fine)
>>
>>45021978
These are good questions
Do ayylmaos exist?
>>
File: Pampi.png (266 KB, 627x942) Image search: [Google]
Pampi.png
266 KB, 627x942
>>45021978
-At about SAO's level, but it's still niche/overly expensive.
-Nope.
-General tension, UN overall bickering. Think of like a "everything is going wrong at the same time" kind of moment.
-Slow, but making progress. Small, "amateur" spacecraft sometimes reach the moon.
-No.

>>45029269
-No lol

>>45029094
Awesome! Thanks!

[email protected]

>>45028339
>>45028371
Glorious!

As for the Pampi pic, I'm getting super carried away lol. I'll leave it here for now.

Yes, she might look disgusting to you yadda yadda - it's the point.
>>
>>45029479
>Yes, she might look disgusting to you yadda yadda
Splendid work then
>>
>>45029479
>noses were geneingeneered away in order to make more space for fat lips
>>
>>45029479
Not gonna lie. I can think of several conditions when I'd hit it, sober. I mean, that's like a mid deployment 10 there
>>
>>45029908
I know right? People are just to picky.
>>
>>45029908
What is a "mid deployment 10"?
>>
>>45029479
Sorry for my delay, but there, sent the documents to you. If nothing else, I hope it serves as inspiration for anything.
>>
>>45030277
A stateside 4 that showers and shaves her mustache. Military talk. You spend a year with the same 30 people, looking at all the (frankly) ugly iraqis or Afghanis, and someone you wouldn't have touched before you deployed looks amazing.
>>
>>45030277
I assume he means being in the military in mid deployment, and in that circumstance she's a 10/10.
"Any port in a storm" might be a close comparison.
>>
>>45030453
S-stateside 4?
Fucking military people speak gibberish to me
>>
>>45030509
Stateside is normal standards. So someone who normally you'd consider a 4/10 starts looking great after a while. Deployment standards are likely the same as post apocalyptic standards. Best of a bunch of bad choices.
>>
>>45028371
What i don't understand is why the one on the right has such a huge fupa. I refuse to believe that's a gut. It's just an absurdist FUPA.
>>
If I finish this in time, I'll do the Ace Attorney Biopunk Episode later today, if not, I've got a silly one-shot that involves a Demon Heart.

It's going to be called Botti Damacy, and it will be mostly drawfagged and played for giggles as you add shit to yourself and eventually destroy the world.

Knowing the "lore" won't be necessary to play it, but it will unfold in Biopunk's setting.
>>
>>45031314
Either one senpai. Got my brake lines fixed. Time to sleep for 4 hours before work
>>
>>45031314
Will we ever resume the Battle Royale with the weird relationship trinagle?
>>
>>45031700

Of course. I just haven't prepared enough to run another, but I certainly will.
>>
>>45031314
>Ace Attorney Biopunk Episode
Sounds fun.
http://youtu.be/Rr9AVYDEeMQ
>>
File: 1429667001147.jpg (27 KB, 485x430) Image search: [Google]
1429667001147.jpg
27 KB, 485x430
>>45029479
She looks like such a sweetheart but...i don't know how to even approach this shit. MC is god damn sexual tyrannosaurus.
>>
>>45033342
>MC is god damn sexual tyrannosaurus.
Yes. Yes he is.

Still proud of that 95 for "pampering"
>>
>>45033516
Ufff, I think I'll be able to make it in time. Biopunk in an hour (or perhap a bit more as I prepare the trial stuff.)
>>
>>45033342

I don't understand what you mean with "approach".
>>
>>45019541
>>45019547
>>45019548
>>45019555
>>45019562
>>45019587
>>45019605
>>45019636
>>45019774

Quoting all the votes here so that I can quote this post in my opening post.
>>
>>45035603

Here we go!
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.