[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you faithful, loyal and true to one color, your color; or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 28
File: Mana_R.png (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Mana_R.png
15 KB, 250x250
Are you faithful, loyal and true to one color, your color; or do jump from color to color with no remorse like a huge chromatic slut?
>>
It's a card game. Why be loyal to a color and rather just play deck archetypes you like?
>>
>>45009098
Once you go black, you never go back...... black mana I mean
>>
>>45009032
Blue

I like being le mastermind and drawing cards
>>
>>45009032
I love every color except green.
Literally everything is better then green.
If I had to choose, I couldn't. Blue and Red are too good.
>>
>>45009032
I play a disproportionate amont of Orzhov decks but I'll play other stuff too
>>
>>45009032
I have an inordinate amount of trouble building a deck without green in it
>>
>>45006648
I love me some white, while I will play other colors white is home to me
>>
>>45009032
I always play Blue + X, so I guess Blue and I are steady together and like to get a third party involved for extra fun?
>>
File: 1438643530497.png (176 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
1438643530497.png
176 KB, 377x377
I used to be a proper good Blue girl, but then Ravnica forced me to cheat on B.
Now my husbando is a narcissistic dragon and I'm going to engineering school.

It's not that bad.
>>
>>45009032
I use anything that isn't white, with the exception of RW burn spells.

As a mono color white just doesn't excite me, its so boring and stale that you may as well be playing a different card game.
>>
If you ever choose anything other than red you're a fascist cop.
>>
>tfw huge Naya fan right up until Mardu became a thing
>>
I just dont like certain color combos. UR and UG the most I think. Its funny because I love RUG and RG. Bant and Jund are close doe. For mono color it would be big Red or mono B control.
>>
I'm a slut. Just like in real life!
>>
>>45009986
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, PLAY A GIMPED COLOR, WAAAAAAAAAH

no thank you, i'll keep to my blue and white control
>>
>>45009936
>not choosing honorable White
>not choosing glorious Azorius Senate
>not choosing a prestigious lawschool

You fucked up, gurl
>>
Colors aren't factions, they're tools.
>>
File: feat213a_azorius_nghmzeypiu.png (214 KB, 600x290) Image search: [Google]
feat213a_azorius_nghmzeypiu.png
214 KB, 600x290
>>45011137
>The Glory of the Azorius Senate
You have great taste, fellow lawmage.
>>
>>45011427
Sup, Black?
>>
File: ArtemisPict.jpg (47 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
ArtemisPict.jpg
47 KB, 360x270
I lile artifacts
>>
>>45011427
This. I play whatever holds the most power in Draft.
>>
File: hivelord.jpg (109 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
hivelord.jpg
109 KB, 700x450
Only way to go is Sliver
>>
URx for life
>>
>>45009098
This. Color loyalty rather than playstyle loyalty represents a shallow understanding of the game and dearth of experience.
>>
>>45012305
>I look up cookie-cutter decks online and only play to win
ftfy
>>
What is the worst two-color combination in terms of fluff and effectiveness? What about three-color?
>>
>>45012341
What else would you play to do, lose? Draw?
>>
>>45009032
Chromatic slut. for everything except Black. Black can only figuratively get fucked.
>>
>>45012341
>I care more about posing with aesthetics than how the game actually plays
>Understanding the theory behind the game is bad
*tips mana symbol*
>>
>>45009936
>blue
>B

lol who the fuk are you

me? red black always I'm mad edgy
>>
>>45009032
Black, I like evil wizards and graveyard manipulation.
>>
Mono W Death and Taxes reporting in. Call me the fun police.
>>
>>45009032
Green and colorless now and forever.
>>
>>45010643
> doesn't want to play a gimped color
> plays white, the only color without either good fatties or card draw
>>
>>45009032

i mostly stick to u/r but i do play other color combos from time to time.
>>
Green with heavy dips into white small dips into red sometimes.
>Not being the king of nature and buttfucking everyone with beast dick
>>
>>45012754
Elesh Norn, Iona, and Baneslayer come to mind as strong fatties in W.
>>
>>45009032

I remain faithful to every color but green.
>>
>>45012754
You aren't going to lack either of those things in UW, anon.
>>
Only colors I need.
>>
>>45012341
>made a 123 legacy toolbox lands deck and proceed to beat people with it
>cookie cutter because I also play with decks that other people made
>playing to win and playing for fun are mutually exclusive
Anti-netdeckers are bad.
>>
>>45012807
I mean big by itself, Elesh doesn't count, though I will concede the others. My main point is that white has very few big creatures (on its own), outside of Angels it has almost none.
>>
>>45009128
>black mana I mean

Thank goodness you clarified. I almost thought you were talking about taking big nigger dicks up your ass
>>
>>45009032
My most frequently used colours are White and Green.

I'm a dirty Selesnyan hippy.
>>
>>45012341
assmad casualfag whos fucking terribad at this game detected.
i bet you play modern.
>>
I play all colours but White is probably the common linking one. I like making tribal decks more than thinking about colours and always homebrew. Probably why I don't do so well.
>>
>>45011427
somebody gets it, every god damn thing in the game is a tool for winning and yall can't even use your tools correctly.
reminder as long as you have at least one life you don't need to give a singular fuck.
>>
File: 1446761573664.jpg (50 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
1446761573664.jpg
50 KB, 700x504
>>45014558
>>45014040
>>45012414
>>45012383
>I can only have fun when I'm winning
>My win-loss record is on the line
>Why bother with booster packs when I can order ready-made decks with my credit card?
>>
>>45015216
Sounds like the cry of someone mediocre trying to justify their failings.
>>
>>45015216
No that's not what I said you illiterate shitposter, but if I'm not playing to win then why bother? Why not do something more intellectually stimulating, like watching paint dry or talking to you?

It's the act of making decisions in an attempt to win that I enjoy, the actual result of the game is secondary to this. Removing the competitive aspect of the game for either player is an insult to both of the.
>>
>>45009032
How is this cheese and whine thread still alive?
>>
>>45015216
>he thinks people don't lay sealed
>he legitimately is this asshurt because he can't actually win shit
in other news, get gud scrub, every deck can be a winning deck if you weren't a scrub
>>
>>45009032
>playing one color in this land of fetches and duals
gold tier keks abound. good one OP.
>>
Blue/Red is my love but I am also fond of Blue/White and Red/White.

I think my biggest thing is that I prefer two colour decks over three colour.
>>
Green is my colorfu.
Though I am a massive slut
>>
Right now I'm playing Marzipan, aka "everything but blue". I usually like blue in some amount but it's just way too fun to go "butcher of the horde, sac champ to butcher for haste, drain 1, get a spirit, sac it for vigilance, smash 5, go" on turn 4.
>>
File: didnothingwrong.jpg (24 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
didnothingwrong.jpg
24 KB, 223x310
>built pox
>built werewolf stompy
>built mono-g storm
>working on miracles

Azorious for life, but control calls me more than any color
>>
Control? Combo? Bah! Nothing gets a more clear answer than tossing a lightning bolt to their face.

Maya for ever!

Just don't tell UTron I said that, okay?
>>
>>45012375
Red/white for fluff and possibly gameplay.
>>
>>45009032
White. When I am forced to go multicolor Black and Red are acceptable. I never ever use Green or Blue. Green and/or Blue cards consistently underwhelm me and the colors were just so boring to play I out right banned them from any and all of my decks.
>>
File: 1346598381574.png (635 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1346598381574.png
635 KB, 600x450
>>45015541
shitposting is forever-desu. Welcome to 4chan.

Also if you feel like being a yugioh character, feel free to stick to one color/aesthetic. I've been playing too long to stick to one.
>>
>>45009032
Izzet colors for the variety. It can go full "I had this complicated idea precisely planned four turns ago" or complete lolrandum chaos. It has access to the most fun types of creatures, and both colors have great synergy with all sorts of cards. The only card types they're not great with are lands and enchantments, and even then there's combo potential.
Also cartoony mad science with a colorful steampunk aesthetic is pretty neat.
>>
>>45014457
>outside of Angels it has almost none.
and outside of dragons red has almost none, what's your fucking point about the strengths of the colors?
the phrase was walletslayer angel not shekelmaw hellkite, god
>>
>>45012341
>>45015216

I play the game for fun and don't netdeck and even I think you're retarded. Everyone who is legitimately good will eventually discover meta archetypes on their own through their love of the game. Finding unique card interactions is one of the core aspects of Magic the Gathering, and ignoring them just because you don't like a color automatically makes you a scrub.
>>
White is right
>>
>>45014608
Well actually, that's a misrepresentation, you're life total matters a lot in that you have to be aware how you're opponent can manipulate it as well.

Tl;dr you're on 1 and I cast lightning bolt.
>>
>>45016042
There are more playable red/white decks than blue/green by a long margin.
>>
I'm a total Izzet-fag, but Rakdos and Selesnya are also pretty fun. Azorius makes me wanna shoot myself.
>>
File: 1453650872961.jpg (110 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1453650872961.jpg
110 KB, 1152x864
I play whatever sounds fun but if I had to choose I'd pick artifacts in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1453433106197.jpg (46 KB, 627x480) Image search: [Google]
1453433106197.jpg
46 KB, 627x480
Netdecks are one thing - trying out new mechanics for yourself is a great way to learn - but reusing the same damn tournament "win in two rounds" deck all the time is sad.
Please learn the difference, netdeck and anti-netdeck posters.
Learn it quietly. Somewhere else.
>>
>>45012754
>good
>fatties
pick one, faggot
>>
>>45014608

Oh, I see you have one life point left. The only one that matters, yes?

Have fun with that.
>>
>>45017275
Nah, UG is pretty amazing, just not in shitty formats. Hell, even in shitty formats sometimes.

Usually though, the G enables playing a third color, so you get Legacy all-stars like RUG and BUG Delver, or Modern's Tarmodelver

R/W is unplayable in any not-shit format and always will be
>>
>>45017572
>>45017572
>Netdecks are one thing - trying out new mechanics for yourself is a great way to learn - but reusing the same damn tournament "win in two rounds" deck all the time is sad.

Not if you play Magic like someone who isn't a faggot plays any other competitive game: to win

Practicing is central to getting good. Practicing with and against other decks is good too of course, but you're still going to play with other good decks, not neckbeards' garbage.
Brewing is also something you do by comparing, contrasting and competing against other, existing decks. You don't brew in a vacuum.

If you play casual then none of this applies but then why the fuck are you even bothering to post? Your entire existence in this game is meaningless wasting of time and amusement, there's nothing to discuss, there's no debate to be had, all arguments are null and void because you're just playing to kill time.
>>
>>45019633
>>45016709
Do you fucking mongoloids not realize that the phrase includes this idiotic attempt at being clever?

Are you really retarded enough to believe you're not being incredibly, blindingly stupid and missing the point?

If not, why the fuck are you even posting?
>>
I'm sensing a lot of hostility in this thread.
What's up with that?
>>
>>45019796
Magic is by far the worst fanbase I know of.
People occasionally talk about how they hate the homestuck/undertale/new anime/mlp fandom is teh most cancerous thing evar!! but none of them are close to the level of stupidity I hear from magic players every time they talk about magic.
Anger often happens in competitive environments but it's especially bad with mtg for some reasons.
>>
>>45020319
>teh most cancerous thing evar!!
fucking kill yourself, reddit

no I don't care that I'm confirming your stereotype, fuck you anyway

you can think whatever the fuck you want of me, I consider your opinion even less relevant than your existence (however impossible that might seem)

I just want you to know I despise you
>>
File: Anarchy.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Anarchy.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
>>45009032
I have one color that I hate. White. Fuck White.

I've played every other color from time to time, and am currently playing Black & Blue. It's a shame though, because I really want to include 4 of pic related in my deck. Is Red & Blue in any way viable?
>>
>>45020653
>I have one color that I hate. White. Fuck White.
tumblr pls
>>
>>45009152
I love control decks, especially if I can bait my opponent into making risky plays, and causing those risky plays to backfire, effectively causing my opponent's bad decisions to kill themselves.
I also like extending the game as much as possible if it gets my opponent off guard. Impatience + Wrecking themselves = gold.
And if my opponent hates "rules lawyers"? Fuck it, I ain't even try to win, I'm going to play the most complex interacting cards I possibly can and see who decks out first.
People who get mad at M:tG are playing it wrong, and need to learn the hard way not to get so mad.

Though if I find a happy dude who doesn't get mad then I'll just try to win normally. Maybe try to teach the guy a few pointers if I spot some flaws in his play.
>>
File: dreg-mangler.jpg (47 KB, 243x348) Image search: [Google]
dreg-mangler.jpg
47 KB, 243x348
I have been playing GB from the very second I started. From shitty durdling nonsense full of 2/2 deathtouch flyers for 4, evolving into an accidental dredge deck into lotleth troll as a re-animator engine, into scavaging ozzes the size of emrakul. I love me some GB.

I love you dredge mangler. you'll always be a 4 of in my life.
>>
>>45012305
mtg is generally faithful in keeping playstyles to different colors. Maybe constructed is different, but my time in draft always kept me comfortable going blue.
>>
>>45020546
>I'm from reddit
If you want to stereotype tumblr would really be more appropriate as I actually respect that website (even though I never go on it).
>I just want you to know I despise you
Usually when people want to express their hate they also want to give a reason why, but apparently you're an exception. You really *just* want me to know that you hate me.
>double spacing your posts to get attention
>>
File: White Mana Master Race.png (1 MB, 1024x775) Image search: [Google]
White Mana Master Race.png
1 MB, 1024x775
>>45016642
>>45009032

Amen. Only way to go is White mana.
>>
Red/Black players are glorified casuals that want a quick easy game.
White/Blue players are tryhard virgins that want a slow boring game.

Green is true master race
>>
>>45009032
There are options beyond those given, you know.
After all, colorless is not a color.
>>
I'll mix white with pretty much any color, but I don't think I've made a deck without it that wasn't explicitly a net-deck for the last 7 years.
Abzan/Jeskai-> Xw devotion -> Junk(INN/RTR) -> UW control variant-> WWeenie-> Knights -> Naya
>>
>>45023659
Major omission that proves my memory is shit. I had Bg devotion built.
>>
>>45019796
Different strokes for different folks. Some people like to troll though.
>>
>>45009032
Drafters can't afford to be too picky about their colors, bruh.
>>
>>45011781
Taste the hive-rainbow.
>>
Orzhov here, we have waifus.
>>
>>45020319
Magic is no worse than any other card game fandom, it's simply bigger. At least none of these people are in any sort of power over us. I got banned from the Yugioh thread the other day just because I disagreed with a mod about the quality of the meta.

Also people don't call Homestuck/Undertale/MLP bad just because their fandoms are argumentative. They hate them because of all the dumb content they create, content that ranges from being weird when taken out of context to flat out inhumane fucked up fetish shit.
>>
File: Best Tier Waifu.jpg (139 KB, 1162x688) Image search: [Google]
Best Tier Waifu.jpg
139 KB, 1162x688
>>45025985

Our waifus have wings.
>>
>>45009032

Personally, I have no real loyalty to any specific color.
But I always was a big fan of white and green. Also artifacts.
Of course, it tends to be subpar as choice more often than not, but I find the playing style fun and rewarding. And hey, I like to play "good guys".
(and of course, though, I have an exception with a single Sliver deck)
>>
Only just started, have a green/white/blue deck for extra cards, destruction and mana.
>>
>>45025985
So many waifus so little pics
>>
File: 32234234.jpg (72 KB, 584x340) Image search: [Google]
32234234.jpg
72 KB, 584x340
blue splash black. because my chaos must be crawling.
>>
>>45025985
You do know she's a cripple, right?
>>
>>45009196
GReen is Fcking awesome fuck you
>>
>>45020653
>I have one color that I hate. White. Fuck White.
Cool story Goldstein

I play pretty much any color, I normally end up playing decks that are U/B or G/B because I enjoy those playstyles. But in reality I'll play anything as long as I enjoy it

>colors are fackshuns xD
>>
>>45009196
That's more power creep's fault than anything.

Greens big thing was cheaper creatures, easier mana.
Now adays, their big stompy things are almost always the same cost as other colors' big stompy things, while they lack removal direct removal, and their chief combat trick is just "bigger number."

They need deathtouch and trample to come back in force for green. Or interesting trick critters like the battlecat from khan's block to set up combos of ETB/LTB effects.
>>
Got to love peoples devotion. But come on color hate... get over yourselves you spore frogs
>>
>>45028897
Nigga, green was for the longest time among white as worst colours in Magic. It only started to get good in standard when WotC decided to make every constructed creature a 2 for 1.
>>
File: skullcrack.jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
skullcrack.jpg
33 KB, 223x310
>>45019792

Someone's mad at having their last life points burnt away unceremoniously.

Don't worry, I'm sure your control/combo plan was very clever and would've been oh so very effective if it had gotten out.

Oh no, I'm sure it had a waaaaay more creative win condition than glorious master-race burn decks. The dead are indeed so very clever.
>>
In Constructed I love playing blue decks with lots of bad counterspells and play them incorrectly all the time. That's what makes Magic fun for me.
>>
My play style is all over the place, I've done them all. Aggro, long.Dec , control, memerange, ramp, w/e. Favorite combo is ug though.
>>
>>45009032
I feel the most comfortable in blue. It's because it sort of driving me away from getting to play with my friends a lot, that I sort of dipped into other colors.
I just like drawing a lot, ONLY because I want to hit my land drops and other spells. I don't care about control as much
>>
>>45026067
>I got banned from the Yugioh thread the other day just because I disagreed with a mod about the quality of the meta.
>Magic is no worse than any other card game fandom, it's simply bigger.
For yugioh that might be true, but I've seen netrunner fandom enough to know that it is mostly better and have been a part of the dominion fandom (which to be fair is a different game style) I've also associated with other competitive games communities like melee (which has a reputation for being overly confrontational) Magic is worse than all of those.
>Also people don't call Homestuck/Undertale/MLP bad just because their fandoms are argumentative.
Being aggressively argumentative isn't the only reason I think the mtg fandom is bad, of the people who don't hate wizards in general a large amount of them are shills (for lack of a better word) who actively try and put down any criticisms of wizards policies and seem to actively avoid empathizing with people who feel disenfranchised. A lot of this can be explained by how mtg is in general, due to its expensiveness, randomness and complexity (a large reason why magic players have a tenancy towards being pedants).
>They hate them because of all the dumb content they create, content that ranges from being weird when taken out of context to flat out inhumane fucked up fetish shit.
Fair enough. I (and a lot of other people) hate their annoying omnipresence (though they eventually die down) more than any of that other shit.
>>
>>45029123
That's kinda my point.

Yeah, green occasionally got a 3/3 for 2.
But most of the other colors got an x/3 for 3 with an ability that made the card valuable beyond turning it sideways.
So, all they had was ramp, and that was pretty anemic these last few sets, and still made green a splash at best.

Hell, that was the big boner about thragtusk, was that he was splashable, and had a pair of abilities that made him rather cost effective. Doubly so with effective psudo-bounce like cloudshift in the same meta.
>>
I love playing certain color combinations like BW, but at my core, I am a red mage. It's how I think. It's how I play. It's how I build. Even if there is no red in the deck.
>>
File: WhiteIsGoodFuckingJew.jpg (67 KB, 640x484) Image search: [Google]
WhiteIsGoodFuckingJew.jpg
67 KB, 640x484
>>45020653
There, there, shill. It's all okay.
>>
File: 1354159440347.jpg (65 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
1354159440347.jpg
65 KB, 620x400
>>45009032

I'm partial to blue but I'll play every color.

Except for red, fuck red.
>>
File: 686_phyrexianmana[1].jpg (52 KB, 620x558) Image search: [Google]
686_phyrexianmana[1].jpg
52 KB, 620x558
>>45023554

>needing mana

Step up brah
>>
>>45012305
>playstyle loyalty
>a good thing
Someone who plays control, aggro, midrange, and combo, while always having red in their decks, is going to have a much deeper understanding of the game than someone who plays whatever colors but is always playing aggro.
>>
>>45019749
>Your entire existence in this game is meaningless
Market research shows that casuals make up the vast, vast majority of the player base. This was driven home in Time Spiral, when all the complex and interesting interactions in competitive play caused tournament attendance to skyrocket...while actual sales sank like a stone.
>>
Blue-Black powers!
Except for my Eldrazi Red-Blue.
>>
>>45012305
WRONG. You should have no loyalty to playstyle, but a commitment to jank and the jank playstyle
>>
>>45028781
Tell me about those mono-green power nine?
Emerald is brown, not green.
>>
File: phyrexian_plaguelord_art.jpg (54 KB, 640x513) Image search: [Google]
phyrexian_plaguelord_art.jpg
54 KB, 640x513
All my decks are Phyrexia based

Praise the Father
>>
File: stf131_currupted[1].jpg (94 KB, 620x453) Image search: [Google]
stf131_currupted[1].jpg
94 KB, 620x453
>>45033939

Which daddy though?

Better answer this correctly nigga.
>>
>>45014608
>reminder as long as you have at least one life you don't need to give a singular fuck.

Worse advice to ever get.
Going below 6 vs is the burn deal is a terrible idea, "One point left" in that situation and you are a fucking idiot. Going to 1 vs infect, probably very safe- except then you can't crack your fetch lands anymore.

Your life pool importance is dictated by the deck you are playing, and what you know your opponent has from prior games.
Blanket statements are how you lose.
>>
>>45034025
Karn stopped being the Father. There is only one true Father of Machines.

Urza
>>
>>45034153
It's a blanket statement with the goal of getting people to stop over-valuing their life total.

Everything except that final life point is a resource to be used to rob your opponent of the victory.

Your hand is the most obvious, and often most important.
The field/board being the next.
Entire archtypes are about churning the deck into the graveyard to power themselves.
But newer people often fear losing a few life points early to secure a larger lead.

Yeah, it's not 100% true, but the game is fairly broad and reasonably deep for any one strategy to always be 100% true. And, strategy is finding what your opponent considers a sure thing, and exploiting that.
>>
>>45016042
Philip?
>>
>have played Black, Black/Blue and Blue/White decks my entire life
>Have literally run out of cards to make more of them
>>
>>45033680
Agreed. Though I agree with >>45032779
also.
>>
Red till I'm dead. And I'm an EDH player, where red is practically half a colour
>>
>>45028235
That only makes it better.
>>
>>45034840
You played Katawa Shoujo, didn't you?
>>
>>45009032
White.

I like all the colors and sometimes make nonwhite decks but white is my home color.
>>
File: MTG Mana.jpg (65 KB, 1244x575) Image search: [Google]
MTG Mana.jpg
65 KB, 1244x575
>>45009032
I have decks of all colours, but I definitely prefer some to others.
>>
>>45009196
green used to be hilariously fun when you could bring out a 10/10 and nobody could counter you, but with the change in pacing over the last decade green has really lost its usefullness.
>>
>>45029158
anon you missed the point of the phrase, the phrase means literally everything is usable, and you shouldn't be a pissant bitch about a lifepoint or 2, but clearly you don't get that.
>>
Been playing for a year now, I started off with a mono white deck, and I loved it, then I made two new decks, Abzan and mono blue, I loved them both

Then I made selesnya and rakdos, both were awesome

Currently I rotate between 3 decks that encompass the whole color pie: mono blue, white green, and red black

So I'm a slut for all the colors, I like to keep myself well rounded

However, I definitely have a slight preference

Green is the color I'm most comfortable with, it's real simple, just ramp and destroy noncreature permanents

Red is the color I'm least comfortable playing, however my red black deck is winning me over to the red playstyle
>>
Bfags
>way too competitive, a bit tryhard
Gfags
>either pretty new, or pretty damn good but a little to competitive
Rfags
>either completely new, or the biggest bro on the table; cool but can totally push your shit
Ufags
>complete faggot, the definition of tryhard, completely sore winner, and an even sorer loser
Wfags
>boring as fuck, or a woman
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.