[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Digimang Quest 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: Digimang logo.png (110 KB, 592x200) Image search: [Google]
Digimang logo.png
110 KB, 592x200
>Last time, on Digimang Quest.

Dash learned how to cast some magic, his hands now able to loose flames, he eased tensions with Casey, before getting her magic lessons as well.

The study was broken up, when three firey intruders burst in, threatening to overwhelm the village and take the humans for his own, but with teamwork and luck, their foes were driven back, one even condensing back to a digiegg.

That done, Dash ate a fruit with a witch that left him raring to go, and after attempting to Descartes his teacher, he was told to turn in for the night.

With some ideas of where to go next from Demidevimon, Dash almost got attacked in the night by Eva, only to turn it into feelings talk instead, yay feelings. With a new day approaching, the group has to agree on where to go next.

Now, on with the adventure!
>>
You’ve had another day’s rest under your belt since the fight with SkullMeramon, the sun is shining, the baby digimon are bouncing around cheerfully, and Witchmon has patched the hole in her defensive bubble.

You’ve even had the chance to see some of the eggs hatch around the village, melting into the small blobby creatures that seem to comprise all baby digimon, usually accompanied by a cradle forming with them to rest in, which are quickly abandoned at the children run off to explore.

You feel a tugging at your sleeve, turning around to find Ms Kelli. She’d refused to so much as look at you yesterday, since your sharing of the bathroom, and even now she can’t meet your eyes. “Witchmon said you have some ideas of where we should look next, right?” She asks.

You nod, “Well, DemiDevimon gave us some pointers, I reckon we should go check out one of the bigger cities, if we’d known about any before now, we probably would have tried to head to one, stay put and waited around a while.”

She nods, “Right, that makes sense.” She notices she’s still got a hold of your shirt, hurriedly pulling her hand back, “I should probably drive, from now on. I’ve got the most experience.”

“Can you handle stick?” You ask, gesturing at the jeep, “Cos that’s all we got.”

She deflates a little, “Oh, well, no. But-”

You cut her off, “It’ll be fine, we can stick to taking turns.”

She pouts a little, but nods, “I guess, it’s not like we’re going to see many other cars around, is it?”

>Apologise for the other night, you were over the line
>Wink, joke, flirt. Nothing out of the normal.
>So, which would you rather check out? TubeCity or Tum Blur?
>Write in
>>
>>44993348
>>
>>44993348
>>Wink, joke, flirt. Nothing out of the normal.
>>So, which would you rather check out? TubeCity or Tum Blur?

I can't wait until we get into backstory and it turns out we were kicked out our last school for educating teachers on Descartes
>>
>>44993348
>Apologise for the other night, you were over the line
>>
>>44993348
>>
>>44993348
> Wink, joke, flirt. Nothing out of the normal.
> So, which would you rather check out? TubeCity or Tum Blur.

Youtube and Tumblr, god damn.
>>
>>44993418
Nah every girl and her mother was being fucked by one lazy prick and his harem. Didn't help that his "girls" were also aggressive and hostile to anyone outside of the clique. Fucking Spelton.
>>
>>44993348
>>
>She’d refused to so much as look at you yesterday, since your sharing of the bathroom, and even now she can’t meet your eyes.

People voted to make Dash go pretty boldly. Better calm down for a while

>>44993348
>>Apologise for the other night, you were over the line
>>
Where were the other spiders, though? We had a map with some of the possible locations, right?
>>
>>44993690
Yeah we have a map for their locations.
>>
>>44993713

Should we make a detour to get them? We still have other humans unaccounted for

A bit surprised Kelli-sensei isn't trying to stay inside the safe village, though
>>
File: spider.jpg (17 KB, 424x276) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
17 KB, 424x276
>>44993794

>AruAru when we find another of her spiders
>>
>>44993348
>>Wink, joke, flirt. Nothing out of the normal.
>>So, which would you rather check out? TubeCity or Tum Blur?
>>
You shoot her a wink, “Well, if you still want to give it a shot, I can always give you a few pointers on how to handle a stick.”

Her eyes lift, looking up at the sky for a moment, colour rising in her cheeks. “Dash… please, I’m your teacher.”

That’s not a no. Either way, “So Ms Kelli, which would you rather check out? TubeCity or Tum Blur?”

She clears her throat quickly, “Well, I was talking to Witchmon about it, and from what she told me about TubeTown, I don’t think it’s the kind of place you kids should see anytime soon. So I guess my vote is Tum Blur, for now.”

You give a shrug, “Well, Casey and I visited a place that’s probably pretty similar on the first night we landed here, it wasn’t all that scarring.”

She runs a hand through her hair, fingers combing out a few kinks, “Well, for you at least.” She murmurs, shuffling a shoe through the grass. “Either way, it’s pretty late in the day, we should probably at least spend one more night here, make a fresh start tomorrow.”

“Well it’s not like we can’t sleep in the car overnight.” I point out.

She nods slowly, “Well, yes, b-but, we’re safer spending the night in the village, w-with Witchmon’s shield is all.” She tells me, a nervous stammer creeping into her voice.

Ah right, with no Digimon to help her, she probably had a rougher time getting around than we have…

>Hey, you’re magic now, people can’t just push you around.
>Don’t worry, we’ll look after you.
>Fair point, spend the night here, leave in the morning.
>Write in
>>
>>44994160
>>
>>44994160

Lets not evoke random encounter table.
>>
>>44994160
>>Fair point, spend the night here, leave in the morning.
>>
>>44994250
People? No. House sized digemon? Yes.

Also chuckles you fuck its the middle of night for me. Why you run when I sleep? WHY?
I can't even contribute much, since I am too tired for this.

Anyhow thanks for running man. I am having fun reading it in the morning.
>>
>>44994160

>>Fair point, spend the night here, leave in the morning.
>You don't have to worry about traveling now, though. We're all here to help you.

She does have a point, but we need to tell her she shouldn't be affraid
>>
>>44994160
>You don't have to worry about traveling now, though. We're all here to help you.
>>
>>44994160
>>Hey, you’re magic now, people can’t just push you around.
>>
>>44994160
>Hey, you’re magic now, people can’t just push you around.
>Don’t worry, we’ll look after you.
>>
File: Casey.png (353 KB, 700x463) Image search: [Google]
Casey.png
353 KB, 700x463
“You raise a good point Ms Kelli, we can leave in the morning.”

She smiles appreciatively, “Good. Though… we should probably take a vote, see where the others want to go. Majority vote should take it, I think.”

I follow behind her, back towards the others. The twins are still trying out the new magic they picked up from Witchmon; Eva, having a mana pool as small as mine can barely summon a faint gust of wind, which she’s trying to use to knock food off of trees, while Jeff apparently has the largest, able to form ice out of the air, he’s trying to practice throwing them like darts, under the watchful eye of Witchmon.

Casey watches us approach, Ms Kelli interrupting the twins by clapping her hands for attention, like she’s teaching little kids. “Alright now. I think it’s time we all talked about where we’re going next.”

Casey pulls up her map, Witchmon pointing the two cities out. Tum Blur in a huge bay area, while Tubetown stands in the centre of a forest, relatively close to one of the spider locations Aru sent us. “Tum Blur’s more of a travel hub.” Witchmon explains, pointing to the bay, “Though they sure do have a habit of driving out folks they don’t agree with.” She flicks over to Tubetown, “On the other hand, Tubetown’s a little more… on the seedy side of things, if you catch my drift. If you’re looking for boy’s...” She catches your eye, giving a playful wink.

“The ocean sounds good.” Eva says suddenly, cutting through your attention. “We met up with Dash and Casey in a port town, and they always have rumours floating around, right? I vote for this Tum-whatever.”

Ms Kelli throws her lot in with her.

Casey rubs her chin, pondering for a long moment. “It’s true, but on the other hand, it’s guys we’re looking for, and I’m sure if Dash had no idea where to go, he might have stuck around in Tubetown.”

“Hey!” You cut in.
>>
She smirks a little, “Just kidding. But, yeah, I vote TubeCity.”

“Me too.” Jeff chips in, not giving a justification for his vote.

You ask Elecmon and the other Digimon where they think you should look, but they seem indecisive on the issue. “Either’s just as likely.” Elecmon sighs.

“I suggested both, because they seemed just as likely to me.” Demi shrugs.

Well, seems like you’ve got the tiebreaker vote. According to Demi, they're both about a day's drive, in opposite directions.

>Tum Blur
>TubeCity
>We could try splitting up and checking both.
>Write in
>>
>>44994982
It's true. Ara~Ara spider would have given us all we needed to look for.

>>44995008
Flip a coin? I kind of want to kick Jeff in the shin though.
>>
>>44995008
>Tum Blur
>>
>>44995008
>TubeCity
I feel bad for Jeff.
>>
>>44995008
I say flip a coin
>>
>>44995008
>TubeCity
>>
>>44995008
>>TubeCity
>>
>>44995008
>Tum Blur
>>
>>44995033
>>44995080
just roll a d2 so we can get your fucking vote
>>
3 for tubecity, writing
>>
Well, Tube is closer of the spider
>>
File: Elecmon.gif (16 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
Elecmon.gif
16 KB, 200x202
“Well, I’m gonna say TubeCity.” You nod.

“Gee, I wonder why?” You hear Eva mutter to herself.

“Well… TubeCity it is then. I guess.” Ms Kelli nods resignedly. “Thank you for everything Witchmon.”

The digimon giggles, “Ain’t nothin’ too it darlin’. You make sure you all come on back if you’re ever in the neighbourhood.” A loud ‘ding’ sounds from the huts up on the hill, and both Witchmon and Ms Kelli hurry up to the house, to stop some food for the baby digimon from spoiling.

Elecmon rear up on his back leg, elbowing your knee. “Say, Dash, how’s the fire coming along?”

You shrug, “Eh, could be worse.” You flick your finger, a flame sprouting from your thumb, “I’m gonna be the coolest arsonist ever!” You grin.

He sighs and rolls his eyes, “I’m sure you are Dash. Just don’t go getting too hot headed. Alright?”

You’re… not entirely sure if that was another one of his understated puns, or genuine advice. Still, “I won’t buddy. Probably.” He nods, setting back down on all fours again.

“Just be careful, I worry about you sometimes, throwing yourself at the enemy, staying so close to Knightmon to distract him… an Ultimate level digimon like him could have made short work of you, and I’m not so sure you’ll turn into an egg if you run out of HP.”

“I was only helping.” You shrug, “And besides, we won.”

He nods, “I know we did, and it was partly thanks to your help… but even still. It’d shame me to let harm come to you while I stand by.”

You catch Eva making a derisive fellating motion in the corner of your vision, much to her brothers’ amusement.

>Come on Elecmon, what’s with the seriousness all of a sudden?
>Alright, I’ll hang back a little more
>Write in
>>
>>44995760
>Come on Elecmon, what’s with the seriousness all of a sudden?
>I do what I think is best, and I'll keep doing it.
>>
>>44995760
>Alright, I’ll hang back a little more
>With a Digimon Eva? It's okay.. I mean I would too, but I didn't know we had so many deviants in the group.
>>
>>44995760
>>Come on Elecmon, what’s with the seriousness all of a sudden?
>>Alright, I’ll hang back a little more
>>
>>44995760

>"Well, gotta trust the expert. Just don't think I'm going to let you coddle me."
>Smile and extent your arm for a bro fist
>>
>>44995760
Seconding >>44995818
>>
Gotta start the bro fists soon enough, if he's going to digivolve into JoJomon
>>
>>44995760
>>Come on Elecmon, what’s with the seriousness all of a sudden?
>>
File: Elecmon tails.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Elecmon tails.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
You raise your eyebrows. “Come on Elecmon, what’s with the seriousness all of a sudden?”

He shrugs, “It’s just… after what happened to SkullMeramon the other day, I was thinking about it. He could have probably taken you down in a single blow, if Guardromon wasn’t there to help you out.” He nods appreciatively to his friend for the save.

“Well... alright.” You mutter out, “I’ll trust the expert, but don’t go thinking I’ll let you coddle me, either.” You slap your chest, “I already feel tougher than the other day, and this thing proves it!” You pull out your digivice, showing him your increased HP. “And with this magic stuff, I can probably get a decent attack off.”

He nods, “I won’t treat you like an infant.” He assures you, “And thank you, Dash.” You extend a fist down to his level and he bumps a paw against it, before his stomach lets out an extended grumble, “Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to go bother Ms Kelli for something hot to eat.”

He starts trundling up the hill and you look over the group. The twins are back to practicing their magic, while Casey seems to be cleaning grime out of Hagurumon’s surface, giving you a sight of the gear’s back, a shallow dent still laying over the spot where SkullMeramon’s chains hit her.

>You should get Witchmon’s contact info, before you go.
>Follow Elecmon, you could eat
>Magic contest with the twins
>See if Casey needs help
>Other
>>
>>44996353
>>See if Casey needs help
>>
>>44996353
We kinda owe Hagurumon big
>>
>>44996353
>>
>>44996353
>>
>>44996353
>See if Casey needs help
>>
>>44996353
>See if Casey needs help
>>
>>44996353
>See if Casey needs help
>>
>>44996353
>>You should get Witchmon’s contact info, before you go.

in case she has infos

>>
File: Witchmon.full.1401506.jpg (187 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
Witchmon.full.1401506.jpg
187 KB, 700x560
“Yo, need a hand?” You ask Casey, sitting opposite her.

She nods, picking up a spare rag and spraying it with some of the cleaning supplies Witchmon lent her. “Thanks,actually. If you could do some of the indents in her back, that’d be cool.”

You watch her go for a moment, meticulously sweeping every cranny for grime, before you start. “Sorry about this Hagurumon.” You mutter, brushing a finger against the dent left from the fight.”

She rotates her hand gears, “It’s no big deal, really. Casey told me to protect you. And besides, I didn’t want him getting his hands on you either.”

“Well, all the same, I appreciate it.” You swap a few of the natural indents, dust and pollen coming away under your hand, before Casey nods, having finished the front.

“I can take the rest from here.” She murmurs, “Not that I don’t trust you. It’s just… It’s better if I know I’ve done it.” You release the Digimon and she spins, letting Casey finish your job, her front now a shimmering bright bronze.

“Oh yeah, we should probably get Witchmon’s contact information, before we go, huh?” You mutter to yourself.

Casey fishes her phone out as well, “Get it in mine as well?” You nod, standing to head up too the huts.

“Thanks Dash.” The say in unison, offering you smiles.

The small house smells divine by the time you reach it, baked cinnamon and sugar filling the air. Before you can even talk, a spoon jams itself in your mouth, a spoonful of something hot and sweet on your tongue.

“How’s it taste?” Witchmon asks, the spoon plucking itself free, leaving you to swallow.
>>
It’s… kinda like apple pie, only with those weird purple orange fruits from the other day. “Delicious.” You have to admit. “You’ve outdone yourself.”

She smiles, plucking a morsel up from a pile and trying it herself, humming with delight, before she starts to pile the filling into pastries, back turned to you. “Good to hear sugar, now, was there something you wanted from little old me?” She asks, shifting her stance as she slides a pie into the oven, the leather belts over her dress squeaking with the movement.

>Contact information, so we can keep in touch
>Any other spells I can learn would be helpful
>Well… (Write in)
>>
>>44997259
>>Contact information, so we can keep in touch
>>
>>44997259
>>>Contact information, so we can keep in touch
>>
>>44997259

>And our thanks, for having been incredibly helpful and looking awesome doing so
>>
>>44997259
>Flirt, flirt hard.
>>
>>44997323

This is not flirting, btw, just being thankful
>>
>>44997323
>>44997335
mixture of these
>>
>>44997259
>>
>>44997259
And our thanks, for having been incredibly helpful and looking awesome doing so
>>
>>44997335
this
>>
>>44997335
>>44997453
these
>>
>>44997259
>>
>>44993336
We gone lewd yet?
>>
You wave the phones upwards, “I was wondering if we could get your contact information, so we can keep in touch?”

Her cat tattoo detaches from her arm, sweeping forward and grabbing the devices from your hand, laying them down on the counter beside her, it starts pressing at the screen for a few moments, “Anything else?”

Well, “I also wanted to say thanks.” You smile as she turns back to face you. “You’ve been an incredible help the last few days, not to mention that you’ve looked great doing so.”

She smiles wider, reaching a hand out to pinch your cheek, “Now aren’t you just the sweetest li’l thing? And a charmer at that?”

Another spoonful of the fruit floats it’s way into your mouth, gulping down the food hungrily, you wipe your mouth, before she tosses a whole version of the fruit your way. “Do you know what they call these?” She asks.

You shake your head, “Purples?”

She lets out a laugh at that, another pie loading itself into the oven. “You’re cute boy.” She plucks another one up, stripping the skin with deft movements, biting into it with a wink. “For most digimon, these help… set the mood for, well…” She gestures out the window at a small garden, strewn with eggs. She turns back, “But, they don’t work on me, of course… though, I’m quite curious what they do to you humans.”

That… could explain your obstinate problem, the one that wouldn’t go down for hours the other day. That and being a teenager.

“But alas, to a Witchmon like me, these are just a sweet little treat.” She sighs, finishing hers off. She drums her fingers against the oven’s door. “These are for visitors… though if you’d like to share one with someone, I could be convinced.”

The cat sweeps the phones back up, floating back to you, a button in the shape of a witch hat now sitting next to Aru’s spider mark.

>I’ll just be going now, thanks for the food.
>Write in
>>
>>44997824
>"Wanna share one right now?"
>>
>>44997824
>>
>>44997824
Feed every human one then have Witchmon lock them in a room.

Tell her to open it the next day.

We'll either solve some problems or cause a whole lot of new ones.
>>
>>44997824
>I wouldn't mind sharing one with someone.
>>
>>44997824
>I'll just be going now, thanks for the food.
>>
>>44997900
>>44997919
They don't work on her.

>>44997824

>>
>>44998038
I know that. It's flirting... anon do you need me to explain it to you?
>>
>>44997900
>>44997919
These.

>>44998038
It's the intent that matters.
>>
>>44997824
>Wanna share one right now?
>>
>>44997824
>I'll be going now, thanks for the food.
Let it drop for now. We've been going hard on the playboy mode lately, need to stay cool to keep things from going wrong.
>>
>>44997824
>>
>>44997824
>>
>>44997824
>>
>>44997824
>>
>>44997824
>>"Wanna share one right now?"
>>
>>44997824
>>
>>44997824
>>
jesus christ guys stop samefagging, could you?

going with thanks for the food
>>
>>44998373
>>44998373
Gdayum I didn't even get my vote in.

Oh well, how bout he just flirt and say "maybe we'll share one sometime"
>>
>>44998373
>Worst choice
>>
>>44998458
That's worse than either option winning by itself. I hate half-assed compromises.
>>
>>44998496
>compromise
It's not even, as the outcome is completely different. One is a direct approach and the other is just meaningless flirting.

But I get it, waifucockblocking etc. I don't care about that shit, I just want to vote for a flirty option instead of "ok bye". Yes I play bards.
>>
>>44998556
That's why it's half-assed.
>>
>>44998590
>something is half assed if it's not doing exactly what I want with exactly the outcome that I want
You know, sometimes shit-talking is just shit-talking, sometimes flirting is just flirting. Stick out of ass.
>>
I feel like anon just needs to get its dick wet so we can stop flirting with everything.
>>
>>44998630
It's half-assed because it doesn't do what either side wants.
>>
>>44998639
>hey I am a passive agressive kid that is mad about other people's choices rather than just voting for what I want
>>
>>44998659
I didn't even vote, and I could care less about who we sleep with.

Imply more please
>>
>>44998653
One side is voting for not going for it, and one side is voting for going for it.
He chose the "not going for it" vote. You can still do that and flirt.
>>
>>44998693
Except the side that voted for that doesn't want that, and the side that wanted to go for it doesn't want to stop at flirting. So it satisfies nobody except the guy that proposed it.
>>
>>44998686
What am I implying? I am just saying you are mad that other people might want something you don't, so you instead rely on a silly personal offense to those in the other camp (virgin nerd needs to get laid so he - singular really? - will stop voting for things I dislike)
>>
more thunderstorms over my house, apology if a blackout makes me disappear
>>
>>44998765
We'll still love you.
>>
>>44998742
I was about to respond to this when I realized you can't speak English.
>>
>>44998736
>I speak for everyone and think I can make these assumptions based on.. Nothing, as there is nothing to imply that in the specifc options people voted for
You speak only for your own vote bro, you'd need another vote to actually have some ground for that claim.
>>
>>44998765
S'all good boss
>>
>>44998786
It's not like it matters, Chuckles already said what he's going with.
>>
>>44998781
This is anon, he chooses to engage in hostile behavior towards other anons. He uses personal offenses instead of arguing his point.
Anon is not a good poster, don't be like anon.
>>
>>44998841
True.
I just hope his connection/power remains stable enough for us to keep going.
>>
Let's stop arguing like a bunch of faggots, so we can go on with the adventuring. I wanna punch some goddamn dragons and gods.
>>
File: Gotsumon.gif (17 KB, 142x240) Image search: [Google]
Gotsumon.gif
17 KB, 142x240
You back away a little, “Appreciate the offer, but I’ll be going now. Thanks for the food.” You stow your hands in your pockets and head for the door, clicking your tongue playfully as you step outside, just in time to almost trip over Elecmon, currently laying out in the grass, enjoying the sun.

“So… full.” He groans, “Kelli… cooked, so much.”

You squat down beside him, hauling him up, under your arm. “Come on, no sense lying in the way.” You tell him, setting him back down by the jeep again. The twin’s are done testing their new powers, or more likely run out of mana by now.

For safety sake, you climb into the jeep, turning the engine over, to make sure it doesn’t… whatever turning the engine over stops. You might grab a book on car stuff when you get home, or ask Casey sometime. She seems to have a slightly better idea about this stuff then you do.

Gotsumon suddenly clambers up on the front, popping the hood open for a few moments, before extracting a bundle of leaves, a sudden blast of chilled air pouring out of the air conditioner, right in your face. The hood slams down and Gotsumon shoots you a thumbs up, throwing the leaves to the wind.

Jeff seems impressed as you climb out. “Where’d you learn to do that?”

The rockman shrugs, “Don’t know, just… popped into my head is all.”

Jeff smiles a little, “Well, thanks, that’ll help on the way back through the desert.”

Gotsumon sits down with him, before clutching at his nose, “Jeff, man, you stink.”
>>
>>44998927
Yes, let's punch Digi-dragons and Digi-gods!
Use our new fire-punch, like a boss!
>>
He nods, “Yeah, sorry, I was jogging earlier. I’ll go shower.” He walks past, a whiff of acrid sweat on him, grimacing apologetically as he heads for the houses, past the girls, who seem to be in the middle of some conversation.

Demi flaps down from the trees, dumping a load of fruit, steak, and nuts on the ground, as the sun vanishes from the sky. Sighing, you flick your flame on, setting the campfire ablaze.

>Talk to Gotsumon, ask if he knows why can’t digivolve
>Go see what the girls are on about
>Ask Gotsumon and Demi if they have any more info on TubeCity
>Write in
>>
>>44998992
Did he digivolve to icemon?
>>
>>44998992
>>Ask Gotsumon and Demi if they have any more info on TubeCity
Then
>>Talk to Gotsumon, ask if he knows why can’t digivolve

>>44999006
Once.
>>
>>44998992
>Talk to Demi, pet the fluff ball.
>>
>>44998992
>>
>>44998992
>>44999020
this

>>44999006
no but since the forms are the exact same thing he might have learned some ice techniques.
>>
>>44999006
I think I remember he did, but not through the digi-vice. He digivolved differently than the rest of our guys.
>>
>>44999041
He might have digivolved out of his own will rather than J's power/digivice.
>>
>>44999006
Yeah, he just did it the adventure-style 'Your partner needs you' way.
>>
>>44999212
could have been dark digivolved from Jeff screaming at him to get up and fight
>>
>>44998992

>>44998868
All I was trying to say was that after Dash gets laid at least once the votes would start being less contentious. Sorry If I seemed to be insulting anyone.
>>
>>44998992
>>
>>44998992

>>44999245
Sorry if I interpreted your post incorrectly and tried to start shit.
>>
File: Tubetown houses.png (90 KB, 946x703) Image search: [Google]
Tubetown houses.png
90 KB, 946x703
“Say, would you guys mind telling me some more about this TubeCity place?” You ask.

They exchange glances, before Demi shrugs, “Sure, if you went to TubeTown, you get the gist of it, only these guys put up a pretense of being wholesome. It’s ruled by a pair of powerful digimon, even stronger than Ultimates, called BelleStarmon and QueenChessmon.”

Gotsumon shivers, “You cross one of them, you don’t wanna know what’ll happen to you.”

“As I was saying.” Demi cuts back in, “They put up a thin veneer at wholesomeness, but that’s only to keep the nutters who live up in Mingle off their back.”

“Mingle?” You ask.

Demi nods, pointing upwards, “A collective of… shall we say, self righteous digimon? They live in a country made out of a solidified cloud, hanging in the sky. They like to harass people whose morals they disagree with.” She sniffs a little indignantly. “And they take a particular disliking to people like me.”

Gotsumon lays a hand on her wing, “Demi, come on, that Angewomon didn’t mean to hit you, you were just caught in the crossfire.”

She huffs again, before tucking her head into her wing, preening herself, despite her lack of feathers.

Oooookay. “Right, well Gotsumon. Any idea why you’re still having trouble digivolving?”

He sighs, shaking his head, “I don’t know. Jeff’s trying, I’m trying, but it won’t stick. After that one time, I try, and I try, but....” He hunches over, grunting with exertion, but…. “Nothing.” He shrugs.

Well… “Keep up the effort, I’m sure it’ll pay off soon.” You reassure him, tearing into some of the food that Demi had brought.

>So why’d an Angewomon blast you Demi?
>Go see what the girls are talking about now
>Any idea what Tum Blur is like?
>How does one go about getting to Mingle?
>Write in
>>
>>44999586
>Go see what the girls are talking about now
>>
>>44999586
>>So why’d an Angewomon blast you Demi?
>Any idea what Tum Blur is like?

>>44999347
I'm sorry I insulted your english
>>
>>44999586
>>
>>44999586
>>So why’d an Angewomon blast you Demi?
>>
>>44999586
Goddamn angemon.
>>
File: 1451260129106.jpg (319 KB, 1782x1647) Image search: [Google]
1451260129106.jpg
319 KB, 1782x1647
>>44999653
Lo siento pero yo no hablo ingles
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>>44999764
>>
File: FB_IMG_1444323528231.jpg (27 KB, 480x355) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1444323528231.jpg
27 KB, 480x355
>>44999764
>>
>>44999764
>>
File: DemiDevimon_t.gif (25 KB, 468x342) Image search: [Google]
DemiDevimon_t.gif
25 KB, 468x342
“So, uh, why’d an Angewomon blast you Demi?”

She harrumphs loudly, “Just because my neighbours wanted to trick a few digimon into serving him and taking over the island, APPARENTLY that means he was evil. So this Angewomon showed up, while we were all having a meeting, and blew him right into an egg in a single shot.”

“That… sounds kinda evil.” You have to admit.

She shrugs, “I mean, he kinda was. But… you know…” She just kinda trails off after that.

You scratch between her antenna wing things, “So, you get any scars for your trouble?”

She huffs again, “Yes!” She lifts her leg, showing a discolouring in the skin, a shortness of the fur, “Knocked me on my ass, couldn’t walk for a week. Gotsumon found me like that, and he had to carry me!”

Gotsumon sighs, “You still could have flown. I saw you doing it when you thought I wasn’t looking.” Demi shushes him, rocking back off her feet.

“Right, well, how does one go about getting to Mingle anyway?” You ask. “Are there any planes or anything like that?”

They exchange a look. “If there are, we don’t know about them.” Gotsumon shrugs, “Only way I know to get there is to fly.”

Demi nods, “Yeah! And now we’ve got Eva to help me Digivolve… I could probably go up there and get some payback.” She chuckles to herself.

“Probably not a good idea, at least until you’re sure we can reach Ultimate level.” Elecmon sighs. “An Angewomon easily outclasses you as a Devimon.”

Demi sighs and nods, “Yeah… I guess we’ll see.”

I think back, to when Elecmon first Digivolved. His was different than the others. There’s just seemed to kind of… happen, but you, you stole the power off of Gorillamon to get Elecmon to digivolve. Or, you think that’s what happened…

>Maybe if the other digimon combine their powers into one, you can digivolve further?
>Call the others over and try it (-15 stamina)
>Well, I'm glad you met up with us, both of you
>Write in
>>
>>45000184
>>
>>45000184
>Maybe if the other digimon combine their powers into one, you can digivolve further?
>>
>>45000184
>Well, I'm glad you met up with us, both of you
>>
>>45000184
>>
>>45000184
>>Maybe if the other digimon combine their powers into one, you can digivolve further?
>>Call the others over and try it (-15 stamina)
>>
File: Leomon_t.gif (89 KB, 372x572) Image search: [Google]
Leomon_t.gif
89 KB, 372x572
You press the digivolve button, Elecmon bursting upwards into Leomon with a surprised look, as you explain your idea. “Listen, if you all digivolve, then channel that power into one guy, it might let you push further on, too Ultimate?”

They seem willing to give it a shot, and you call the girls over, Eva looks angrier than usual, both of them silently taking their phones and digivolving their partners.

Guardromon and Devimon join Leomon in looming over Gotsumon, “Now what?” Casey asks.

You shrug, “I… don’t know. Not sure exactly how it’s done.” You turn up to the lion, “Any idea?”

He shrugs, “Not really, you asborbed the power through your phone, but I have no idea how to pull that out of myself.”

Well… shit, probably should have thought that through.

With a growl, he focuses, squatting low over himself, “Let me give it a shot.” He focuses, and focuses, and focuses…

>Roll d20
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45000767
common sexy leomon or.. something. I don't know what I'm rolling for.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45000767
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45000767
scrub
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45000767
>>
>>45000791
>>45000816
>>45000837
I don't know what to say...
>>
File: 00.jpg (15 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
15 KB, 206x244
>>45000791
>>45000816
>>45000837
>>
>>45000791
>>45000816
>>45000837
999!
>>
File: 5687e9.jpg (11 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
5687e9.jpg
11 KB, 367x202
>>45000791
>>45000816
>>45000837
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoMgnJDXd3k
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>45000767
I think the dice are fucked, let me try.
>>
>>45000895
Fucked doesn't start to describe it...
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>45000895
oh hey, look at the 5th roll
>>
>>45000895
DO NOT TRY! STOP THAT!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45000767
Lets go!
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45000767
Let's stay in bed.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

Nat 20 right now
>>
>>45000767
dice+1d20
>>
>>45000918

If nothing else, this is going to be hilarious.
>>
>>45000940
>>45000947
>>45000949
>>45000895
>>45000837
>>45000816
>>45000791
We are the best at dice.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>45000895
Dice are fucked.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45000767
Oh, screw it
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45000767
There are no Heroes left in Man
>>
>>45000983

At least we're rolling the bad numbers out, right? Better here than a combat situation.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45000990
>>45000993
Nihilism and acceptance are victory, I guess.

>>45000999
I want to see what it is, since we just got 999.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>45000983
Mark my words, next one will also be a nat one.

Probability with nat-override on multiple dice is just fucked up nigga.
>>
File: laughing dice gods.jpg (33 KB, 752x375) Image search: [Google]
laughing dice gods.jpg
33 KB, 752x375
>>45001052
>>
File: fuck precogs.jpg (166 KB, 376x1236) Image search: [Google]
fuck precogs.jpg
166 KB, 376x1236
>>45001052
>>
File: MadLeomon_b.jpg (75 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
MadLeomon_b.jpg
75 KB, 320x320
Light starts to seep out of Leomon’s skin, but instead of drifting towards either of the others, it start to hang around him in a bright aura, on which is quickly losing it’s shine.

Your phone jerks in your hand, flying into Leomon, lodging inside of his mane, lost in the thick brush of his hair, before he lets out a savage snarl, eyes going white, as the force of his snarl knocks everyone backwards, even the other digimon.

The fire gutters out, as the aura around Leomon fades to a hazy purple, before sinking into his skin.

Leomon’s body shifts and swells, bulking out, a huge, hunched shape that you can barely make out in the moonlight as he picks himself up.

“Leomon?” You call to him. A head whips around through the air, a bright red eye glowing as he lets out a low snarl, the wet sound of drool falling from his gums as he opens his maw, another roar, this one animalistic, pained and furious.

>Run! Get Witchmon!
>Leomon, buddy? You in there?
>Devimon, Guardromon, keep him busy!
>Rush him, see if you can get your phone back
>Write in
>>
>>45001127
>Run! Get Witchmon!
>>
>>45001127
>>Leomon, buddy? You in there?
Neat, I didn't know this was a thing
>>
>>45001127
>>
>>45001127
>Run! Get Witchmon
>>
>>45001127
I knew Madleomon was gonna be our dark evolution.
>>
>>45001127
>>Write in
Tell everyone to get the fuck back then
>>
>>45001073
Srs tho:
Odds of rolling at least one 1 are the same as Total - [Odds of Rolling No 1's
1 - (19^5)/(20^5), so about 23 percent no?
>>
>>45001127
>>Leomon, buddy? You in there?

Also

>Write in
Tell everyone to get the fuck back then
>>
oh boy, time for another d20
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45001446
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45001446
Alright I won't fail this time.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>45001446
>>
Rolled 10 (1d20)

>>45001446
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45001446
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>45001446
Sheeit.
>>
>>45001472
>>45001473
You beautiful people.
>>
You take another step back, “L-Leomon? Buddy?” You call to him, voice cracking a little, “You in there?”

The red eye dips, his head lowering, as he charges at you, huge lumbering steps that shake the earth.

Even hunched over, his head is still at least twice your height in the air, before it lunges downwards at you, hot breath rushing at your face.

You drop backwards, hearing his jaw whistle by over you, before his momentum carries him past, smashing into a tree as he comes to a stop, before rounding again.

Someone’s pulling at your wrist, “Dash, come on!” Eva hisses in the dark, hauling you to your feet and dragging you backwards. Stumbling through the pitch dark for a moment, you can hear him coming again, letting out a throaty snarl.

You can hear his claws swiping down, both of you jumping at the last moment, you avoid his blow, his fist sloughing a huge chunk of earth away with it.

Leomon roars again, so loud you swear your ears will pop, before a blinding light cuts through the dark ahead. At that, Leomon whimpers, shrinking back, one enormous arm covering his eyes.

Casey’s sitting in the jeep, the high beams pouring light into Leomon’s eyes, as you duck to the side.

Guardromon has her sights locked on Leomon, but her arm wavers, hesitant to fire.

>Guardromon, don’t hold back, he’s not Leomon right now.
>See if you can get through to him now.
>He’s stunned, see if you can get that phone now.
>Write in
>>
>>45001653
>>
>>45001653
Eva came to get us. Confirmed for good girl.

>>
>>45001653
>>He’s stunned, see if you can get that phone now.
>>
>>45001653
>See if you can get through to him now.
Eva is best girl.
>>
>>45001653
>>
>>45001653
>>
>>45001653
Action Girl Eva, noice.
>>
>>45001690
>>45001718
I still like autisticfu, but Eva is getting points
>>
>>45001755
autisticfu has done this exact thing for us multiple times

like risking getting thrown off a titanicd boat into the open ocean to stop Dash from going overboard
>>
and a d20 again
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>45001877
here we go
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>45001877
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>45001877
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45001877
>and a d20 again
I regret nothing.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>45001877
Don't fuck me over, dice gods.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>45001922
>>45001897
>>45001891
>>45001890
>>45001877
I LIKE PEANUTS
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>45001877
>>45001891
>>45001897
>>45001922
I LIKE PEANUTS
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>45001877
I see you guys like making shitty rolls.
I, too, enjoy shitty rolls.
>>
>>45001891
>>45001897
>>45001922
>>45001932
>>45001938
>>45001960
FUCK, is our Leomon gonna kick the bucket?
>>
>>45002046
You ignored the first roll
>>
>>45002029
You lying fuck.
>>
>>45002046
Why would that happen? We rolled a 17.
>>
>>45002029
As the guy who got the previous 18, the irony amuses my
Besides, you all forgot this guy >>45001890
>>
>>45002053
It's a troll. You're supposed to ignore it. Stop being stupid.
>>
File: Devimon_t.gif (79 KB, 300x598) Image search: [Google]
Devimon_t.gif
79 KB, 300x598
You pull your hand free, running back towards him, Gotsumon having come running out of the dark. “I’ll keep him busy, you do whatever you gotta do, okay?”

He swings left and you run straight forwards, heading between his arms, as he slowly lowers his arm, blinking into the lights. He attacks wildly at Gotsumon, missing the rockman, but the blow cracking the earth, sending him stumbling.

Leomon lifts his fist, preparing to slam it down again, this time on top of Gotsumon, only for Devimon to swoop in from above, wrapping her arms around Leomon’s enormous wrist, “No you… don’t!” She grits out, slowing the blow down enough for Gotsumon to scramble free.

Leomon glances down, spotting you again, mouth opening, “Fallen Beasts Fist!” His voice grates out in an animalistic slur.

A black version of Fist of the beast king flies from his mouth, sailing at you, but you weave to the side, before leaping, grabbing onto the shaggy fur hanging down his chest, you grab onto it, kicking off his stomach to get higher purchase, clawing your way up towards his neck.

He starts to swipe again, but a rock crashes into his nose, causing Leomon to snarl in anger, lurching back and almost causing you to lose your grip, as the rock sails backwards, darting around Leomon’s face. Seems Casey’s helping more.

Kicking up, you scramble through the last few inches of matted hair, towards his neck, before shoving your arm in, blindly grabbing, you come across a clumped knot of hair, wrapped tightly around your phone, and with just a bit more tugging, you pull the device free.

Leomon snarls, his body shrinking size, down to Leomon, then Elecmon, before shrinking even further, down to Tsunomon’s size once more, as the others cool off, the lights dimming.
>>
File: Tsunomon.png (179 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
Tsunomon.png
179 KB, 402x402
“Tsunomon?” You whimper, checking your phone for his readout.

>Tsunomon
>HP: 1/10
>Stamina: 1/70

He’s not in good shape. His eyes won’t open, his breathing is shallow, his fuzzy fur keeps flickering, and he’s shivering, bad.

>Get the fire lit, he needs to warm up!
>Get him something to eat, quick!
>Take him to Witchmon!
>Write in
>>
>>45002336
>Get the fire lit, he needs to warm up!
send someone else to
and send a third party to
>get Witchmon
>>
>>45002336
>>Take him to Witchmon!
>>
>>45002336
>>45002363
Second
>>
>>45002336
>Take him to Witchmon!
>>
>>45002363
>>45002367
Third
>>
>>45002336
>>Get the fire lit, he needs to warm up!
>>Get him something to eat, quick!
>>get Witchmon
>>
If he dies we focus on becoming a kung foo wizard.
>>
>>45002336
>>Get the fire lit, he needs to warm up!
>>Get him something to eat, quick!
>>Take him to Witchmon!
>>Write in
PANIC!
>>
>>45002573
Should we be self-loathing for a while? My anime lore tells me that being self-loathing after a perceived failure nearly kills a close friend will inevitably result in being snapped out of it by plot at the moment it's needed most and result in a massive power spike in the process.
>>
>>45002628
Probably should feel like shit for a bit
>>
File: tsunomon aggressive.jpg (16 KB, 436x319) Image search: [Google]
tsunomon aggressive.jpg
16 KB, 436x319
You need to do something! Tucking him under your arm, you rush back to the coals of the fire, desperately flicking a flame into your thumb, you set the fire roaring again, sitting Tsunomon as close as possible.

Casey’s already handing you some berries to feed him, which you gently force into his mouth, working his jaw. His eyes flicker open, just as Witchmon arrives, having flown down the hill, Eva in tow behind her.

“What in tarnation have you all been doing down here?” The witch asks, “I was putting the little ‘uns to bed, and suddenly I hear the most frightful-” She catches her breath, seeing Tsunomon, she quickly brushes you aside, kneeling down beside him, she starts chanting under her breath.

A soft yellow light flows from her palm after a few moments and she straightens up again. “This is all I could do for him.” She sighs, gesturing down at him. According to your phone, he’s up to 3 HP now. “He was this close to being lost too.” She holds a thumb and forefinger an inch apart, before letting out a slow breath. “He’ll need rest to get back to proper form. And lot’s of it.” She snaps her fingers in your direction, “And don’t go doing whatever that was again, you hear?”

You nod, “Yes ma’am.”

You kneel down beside him, brushing his head softly, as he helps himself to a few more berries, looking beat.

“Dash?” He croaks out. “I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me, I- I couldn’t stop myself.”

“Hey, it’s not your fault buddy.” You reassure him. “Get some rest, okay? Conserve your strength.”

He nods, finishing his mouthful, before shutting his eyes again, letting out a noise of pure exhaustion. You drape a shirt over him, for a blanket, before glancing at the rest of the group, sans Jeff.

>Thanks for the save Eva
>Smart thinking with the lights Casey.
>Thanks for not attacking him.
>I could use some rest after that
>Write in
>>
>>45002669
>Thanks for the save Eva
>Smart thinking with the lights Casey.
>Thanks for not attacking him.
>Keep watch over Tsunomon
>>
>>45002669
>>Thanks for the save Eva
>>Smart thinking with the lights Casey.
>>Thanks for not attacking him.
>>
>>45002669
>Keep watch over Tsunomon
>>
>>45002669
>>Keep watch over Tsunomon
>>
>>45002669
>>
>>45002669
>Thanks for the save Eva
>Smart thinking with the lights Casey

>Be ashamed of yourself and watch over the little shit.
>>
>>45002669
We abused our best bro, guys.
>>
>>45002669
Depressed MC is go.
>>
“Thanks for not attacking him.” I murmur to the other digimon.

They shrug, “He’s our friend, of course we were going to do our best to avoid fighting.” Gotsumon shrugs, Hagurumon being curiously quiet.

Turning back to the girls, I nod at them as well. “And thanks, both of you. I’d be dead without you two. Casey, those lights were smart, and he’d have squished me flat if Eva hadn’t saved me.

Casey smiles under the praise, before Eva sighs, turning to face her. “Whatever.” She extends a hand to Casey, “Truce? I just want to drop it.”

You watch, utterly confused as Casy shrugs, shaking Eva’s hand through her sleeve, before the girls step away from each other…. what?

Still, not the time to pry. You scoop Tsunomon up into your lap and scoot back a little, resting against a tree, you pat him gently a few times, keeping him wrapped warm and tight.

You don’t know when you fell asleep, but Jeff is shaking you awake come morning. “Yo, the others are getting ready to leave.” He jerks a thumb at the car, and you glance down, Tsunomon gone, the shirt left behind.

“Where’s-”

Jeff points towards the well, “Getting a drink, he’s fine… Sorry about not helping out. The shower was so loud I didn’t even know what was happening until you were out of it.”

You dust yourself off, just in time for the fuzzball to come bouncing back around a tree, jumping up into your grip. “Morning!” He chirps cheerily.

>I’m sorry, I almost killed you
>I knew you’d shake it off, you’re a tough little fuzzball.
>Okay, we’re not trying that again until you’re ready
>Write in
>>
File: little_orphan_millie.jpg (190 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
little_orphan_millie.jpg
190 KB, 1280x720
>>45002926
Maybe we'll get a pity fuck.
>>
>>45002970
>"I'm sorry, buddy. We're never doing that again."
>>
>>45002970
Ha, they were competing for the D(ash).

>>45002970
>>I knew you’d shake it off, you’re a tough little fuzzball.
>>
>I’m sorry, I almost killed you, thank ALLAH you're as tough as you are. Can you forgive me?
>>
>>45002970
>>
>>45002970
>>I’m sorry, I almost killed you

You switched back to First person there
>>
>>45002970
>I knew you’d shake it off, you’re a tough little fuzzball.
>>
>>45002970

>I'm sorry. I almost killed you.
>>
You hug him close to your chest, “I’m sorry, I almost killed you.” You whisper down to him.

He muffles something into your chest for a few moments, before you pull him free. “Dash, I’m fine now. Water under the bridge?”

You feel like you’re talking around a lump in your throat, “Just like that? You’re not mad, or anything like that?”

He laugh a little, “I’m not your slave Dash, I did it because I thought it was a good idea too. We were both idiots for a minute there, but… he shrugs- or the closest he can manage without shoulders, “I’m fine now, some more food and sleep, and I’ll be right as rain, alright?” He tries to jab his horn in your face, “So cheer up, alright?”

You give him a half hearted smile, “Okay, I’ll try.” You assure him, clearing your throat, the lump slowly starts to fade.

“Hey, assholes!” Eva’s voice cuts through the air, “We could use some help packing!”

Jeff scurries off to help, as you’re stopped by Casey, who presents a car seat for Tsunomon, “It might be a little embarrassing, but I thought it’d be better than rolling all over the place.”

Tsunomon shakes his head, “It’s fine, thank you. It was very thoughtful of you.”

Casey nods, leaning down and giving him a little scratch. “Glad you’re okay too.” She murmurs.

Once again, Eva cuts in, “I said assHOLES; plural! Come help us out!”

You take the seat from her and sit your partner in it, lifting him to sit in the flat bed, you strap it onto a heavy box of food, before helping to pack some of the spare food Witchmon is lending you all for the road, along with spare clothes and some pleasantries. Ms Kelli ties up a few bundles of clothes to even fashion cushions for the digimon sitting in the flat bed.

Which reminds you… you pat down your pockets. You still have the first fruit Witchmon gave you yesterday. No idea how long it will stay ripe though.

>Toss it, you don’t need it.
>Hang onto it.
>Hey (Write in), hungry?
>Other
>>
>>45003271
>>Toss it, you don’t need it.
>>
>>45003271
>Hang onto it.
Hey you never know. Just don't let Jeff eat it.

That said, ask the girls what was that deal before, between Casey and Eva
>>
>>45003271
>Hey Eva, hungry?
>>
>>45003271
Eh hang on to it, we could use it to distract a digimon later on.
>>
>>45003271
>Hey Jeff, hungry?
>>
>>45003271
>Hang onto it.
What if someone is hungry
>>
>>45003271
>>Hey Demidevimon, hungry?

I'd give it to Gotsumon, but he's already rock hard.
>>
>>45003271
>Hang onto it.
>>
>>45003271
>give it to Jeff, we must observe its effects on an ignorant yet willing test subject.
>>
File: 1441741320885.gif (3 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
1441741320885.gif
3 MB, 298x224
>>45003351
>>
>>45003306
Seconding this post. We need to find out about Casey and Eva.
>>
>>45003271
>>Hang onto it.
>>
>>45003271
>Hey Jeff, hungry?
>>
>>45003393
A wild QG appears!
>>
>>45003271
>>45003306
Support
>>
calling it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.