[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite monster /tg/? And why is it aboleths?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 38
File: aboleth2.jpg (311 KB, 1200x1038) Image search: [Google]
aboleth2.jpg
311 KB, 1200x1038
What's your favorite monster /tg/? And why is it aboleths?
also post cool ways different monsters have been utilized in your campaigns
>>
Always been a fan of the otyugh.

The fact that they're Neutral and generally just want to be left alone to eat poop. Now that's the life
>>
File: Otyugh_w.jpg (64 KB, 550x628) Image search: [Google]
Otyugh_w.jpg
64 KB, 550x628
>>44993092
Forgot the pic
>>
Serpentfolk.

They're amazingly cool.
>>
>>44992944
I find it hard to really translate aboleths effectively. I'm not sure how to really get across the whole "eldritch horror that has the combined memories of a million generations ad you mindfuck you with a passing though"

Same goes for most aberrations honestly.
>>
File: 250px-Laser_Flumph.jpg (15 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
250px-Laser_Flumph.jpg
15 KB, 250x222
Flumph.
It always gets me when my players freak out and prepare for combat, and then this goofy fuck floats over and asks them if there's anything he can help with.
>>
>>44992944
I was always fond of the Tsochar.
Good luck finding anything on them, though.
>>
>>44993755
Lords of Madness.
Everyone knows about them.
Now, Mockery Bugs, those things are really obscure but have great potential.
>>
>>44993231

Grog detected.

Flumphs are popular among the dumb-asses who permeate the hobby and think that purchasing a plush Cthulu gives them "mad nurd cred" when in reality it just makes them an annoying moron.

Flumphs are rarely taken seriously and are really just a joke, if you were actually around when they were introduced you would know this, very few people took them seriously.

This kind of comedy monster bullshit is generally used by a DM who lacks skill, and is unable to create an emotionally engaging story. As a result, he diverts his players with cheap jokes and humor, gimmicky monsters, and cutesy jokes to make up for his glaring lack of talent, and hope he can finish learning the rules while the players are laughing at his latest hijinks.
>>
>>44993231
>Flumph
Never understood why they have a mouth if they talk with telepathy
>>
>>44993858
To flumph with.
>>
File: yuan-ti.png (1 MB, 846x600) Image search: [Google]
yuan-ti.png
1 MB, 846x600
>>44993129
My ethnic minority.

Ever since I watched the original Ahnuld Conan movie, I've wanted to run a campaign with a serpentmen/yuan-ti snake cult as the villains.
>>
>>44993858
To breathe with, I guess.
>>
>>44993961
Ever read The Shadow Kingdom by Howard? That's where they originally come from.
It's some fucking 10/10 shit, here, have an audio book of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_IESPmyyeA
>>
>>44993819
How can you possibly take the game this seriously and then call someone else grog?
>>
>>44994017

Sorry, I meant to call him a fag not a grog. Grogs actually understand that flumps are a joke.

Also there is nothing wrong with taking RPGs seriously like any other hobby. Just because you only play D&D "ironically" doesn't mean everyone who actually is passionate about the hobby, deserves ridicule. I have many passions including passionately fucking your mom, but D&D is one of my favorites and if you think caring about that is stupid, why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>44993961

They are literally just YuanTi, even though thanks to the fucking jew cunts who run WotC we have to bleep them out, along with i***thids, be****rs, and even fucking c****n c*****rs to avoid having to pay a settlement toward these fat-asses' retirement funds.
>>
For D&D, it would be the Silthilar.
Terrifying abberations, warped by far realm energy.. but they're actually very nice creatures, just the result of a necessary cure for a horrendous death-plague. They used to be an elf-like species, now they're clouds of microscopic worms that can perform nanosurgery to save lives and improve health.
>>
>>44993819
You're a fag.
>>
File: hobgoblins.jpg (176 KB, 764x1048) Image search: [Google]
hobgoblins.jpg
176 KB, 764x1048
>>44992944
Probably hobgoblins. They keep being the big (lawful) evil empire(s) in my group's homebrew settings and I like them in that role a lot.
>>
>>44994218
Wrong man, Serpent folk are actually the originals.
Yuan Ti are the Serpent Folk, with the serial numbers filed off.

Serpent folk date back to the works of Robert E Howard, creator of Conan, Kull and Bran Mak Morn, they featured in a few of his works because Jesus did that man have a hate boner for snakes.
Their progression is actually one of the really, really cool arcs in his works, going from ancient, all powerful illusionists, to the secret rulers of Kingdoms and priests (In Kull) who pull the strings of the world and make man dance, to ruling a single Kingdom, under the guise of Set, the Old Snake (Conan), to eventually being driven underground and reduced to true monsters (Worms of the earth) and finally we learn of their true end in his modern works.
It's some dank shit and you should start with this one >>44994016
>>
>>44993819
This is possibly pasta-worthy.
>>
>>44993858
to eat?
>>
>>44994218
im pretty sure the only reason they still protect illithids and (less so) beholders is so people can make jokes about them not being allowed to be used
>>
>>44993858
>mouth
Nice try, anon. I've been to /d/. I've seen the light.
>>
>>44993987
they doesn't seem like the type of being that would breathe, they are jellyfish, so idk
>>44994412
Same thing, jellyfishes don't need mouths to eat.
>>44994465
Now this is an explanation, we all know that the smater the kinkier, am i right?
>>
File: 800px-Tgcreature1.0[1].png (192 KB, 800x511) Image search: [Google]
800px-Tgcreature1.0[1].png
192 KB, 800x511
>>44992944
Why the creature /tg/ created randomly for 40k just yesterday of course!

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/File:Tgcreature1.0.png
>>
>>44994183
man, you probably are heavy as fuck, and i guess it is not because of your trowing dice muscles
And also, mom insults... this is the last thing you want to do if you want to seem like a serious guy whos opinion should matter
>>
>>44994742
jellyfish don't speak telepathically or live underground
>>
>>44994845
i do not live underground... but underwater, so i know how jellyfishes speak
>>
I love above the because their slime makes amazing assassin weapon. And since the lungs revert after the time limit its harder to determine the cause of death.
>>
>>44994370
>Wrong man, Serpent folk are actually the originals.

Not in D&D it wasn't.

Also

> implying howard's writing is worth shite.
>>
File: 1453297937350.jpg (80 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
1453297937350.jpg
80 KB, 720x1000
>>44994381

Cool. Then pasta it. I don't care. I typed out my thoughts, that's the point fo this board.

>>44994417

No, it's because some guy came up with them in the 80s and it's literally the only IP of real value that WotC has left, after they sold the 3.5 rights to Paizo.
>>
>>44992944
Beast __folk
>>
>>44993819
Whoa you're salty
>>
>>44994833

First I'm too serious, then I'm not serious enough, and I'm fat? Keep it up FIDF. It doesn't make the monster any less of a shitty joke. OOTS used it for fucks sake.
>>
File: modrons.jpg (300 KB, 1380x679) Image search: [Google]
modrons.jpg
300 KB, 1380x679
>>44992944
Modrons, can't get enough of these goofy, bureaucratic machine elves.
>>
>>44995528
you need to understand that not everyone tries to play rpg like it is a fucking novel that you should cry at the end, it is just a hobbie, people can just group up and have some laughts while drinking and playing rpg, and that monster may be good for their game. But that doesn't make the monster a total joke, i know a good DM could make a campaing interesting with the use of a Flumph. You are way too salty for just a simple monster, remember, not everyone wears a badge written "professional dungeon master".
>>
File: frost giants.jpg (60 KB, 488x735) Image search: [Google]
frost giants.jpg
60 KB, 488x735
>>44992944
I love giants. I always use them as keepers of old places and older secrets - they built the world and they've gotten little thanks for it. Every race is a younger race to them, except aboleths and demons and shit.

>>44994327
Giant clan v. hobgoblin army when?
>>
File: cubeez.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cubeez.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>44995536
they remind me of this
>>
File: IllithidRulers.jpg (156 KB, 750x637) Image search: [Google]
IllithidRulers.jpg
156 KB, 750x637
>>44992944
>Aboleth
That's now how you spell Illithid.
>>
>>44995528
Not him, but I think he meant "heavy" as "being dense", not fat. Nevertheless, that knee jerk reaction makes me think that you're rather insecure about your weight, why don't you try going to the gym for a change?
>>
>>44995429
Yeah in D&D it was, Serpent-folk/Yuan-ti are an older idea than D&D, far older.

>thinking howard's writing is shit

Ah so, your taste is shit too, good to know we can ignore your opinion now.
>>
>>44993819
Wrong.

Flumphs exist to break expectation. They're a tentacles creature of the underdark, at all appearances a strange and dangerous creature.

Then it turns out it's friendly in it's alien way. If you depict flumphs as silly or annoying, that's your fault or the fault of your shit DM.
>>
File: blue cyclops.png (1 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
blue cyclops.png
1 MB, 1024x1024
i like a cyclop they have one eye
>>
File: 6030754[1].jpg (15 KB, 345x259) Image search: [Google]
6030754[1].jpg
15 KB, 345x259
>>44996024
That's one too many
>>
File: InterestPiqued.jpg (141 KB, 441x499) Image search: [Google]
InterestPiqued.jpg
141 KB, 441x499
>>44993799
>Now, Mockery Bugs, those things are really obscure but have great potential.

Alright, you caught me. What are they, and why are they great?
>>
>>44992944

Fairies.

Fey, fairies and whatnot, are always something I adore as they could be doing -anything- at any moment.
Some are just insane, some pranksters, some good, some evil, but all weird and unexpected.
I like to put a fairy or two, and make my players wonder if they should run or they should stay.
>>
Dragons, all the story potential of the Devil, the Beast that must be slain, and the cults of the serpent.
>>
Gelatinous cubes. I find them hilarious and I don't know why. Sometimes I put a brain-in-a-jar inside a gelatinous cube so that when a melee character tries to strike the brain his arm gets eaten away. Then the brain flies the cube around the room trying to smash PCs as it fires psychic bolts at them or puppets them into walking straight into the cube.

Man, I sure do love gelatinous cubes.
>>
>>44995528
You're a fathead because you fail to see the Flumph for what it is: a unique tool to break up the atmosphere of the Underdark.

Just because you think they're stupid, that doesn't mean they really are.

Please watch more Steven Seagal movies.
>>
>>44992944
'Feral' dwarfs. Its a long and homebrew specific thing, but they were the most monstrous creatures I've ever had to deal with at a table.

The fact that these feral dwarves were less dwarfs and more maddened aspects of a living mountain and we were inside its guts might have had something to do with it.
>>
File: corvideo.png (283 KB, 900x809) Image search: [Google]
corvideo.png
283 KB, 900x809
>>
>>44997155

Reminds me of scary neanderthals.
>>
File: Hydra_2_by_el_grimlock.jpg (128 KB, 806x867) Image search: [Google]
Hydra_2_by_el_grimlock.jpg
128 KB, 806x867
Hydras or fairies. Hydras because creatures from the sea in general tend to be amazing, but hydras are just a terrifying obstacle compared to so many things. A party on a ship would probably have a more difficult time dealing with a hydra than a party on the land fighting a dragon.

Fairies because I want to fuck one.
>>
File: aboleth_by_spiralmagus-d7vlemj.jpg (122 KB, 835x1080) Image search: [Google]
aboleth_by_spiralmagus-d7vlemj.jpg
122 KB, 835x1080
Anyone ever used an Aboleth properly?
They have such potential... all the horror of a deep sea creature with the brilliant and twisted mind of an evil overlord. Not to mention the Cthulhuesque reference.
>>
File: cowbird.jpg (59 KB, 614x440) Image search: [Google]
cowbird.jpg
59 KB, 614x440
>>
Currently in the floating castle of a forgotten Illithid villain.
In my DM's universe Illithids are pretty much extinct but they also caused the extinction of other good species as well, those light-oriented guys I can't remember the name now.
Anyway, he's breeding a new batch of squids and as we advance in the dungeon he keeps trying to convince us he might be evil but he has a plan to save us all from a greater evil and we only have to let him breed.

Like hell we'll allow that.
>>
I really do love me some aboleth slime for assassinations. Not many people know how to treat someone suffocating to death on dry land.
>>
>>44997242
That's not an inaccurate way of thinking about them...if you mixed them with xenomorphs for the 'they are coming out of the damn walls' aspect of things.

Because, you know.

They are the damn walls.

Also a creature having access to essentially portal cuts and stonetouch is fucking scary from a gameplay standpoint.
>>
>>44997517
I'm curious too.

Would also like to know if theres any modules where they are significant antagonists and not simply a one-off encounter
>>
File: Tiny dong.jpg (836 KB, 1280x1987) Image search: [Google]
Tiny dong.jpg
836 KB, 1280x1987
>>44997348
>Fairies because I want to fuck one.
>>
One of my favorites are Piercers/Ropers, because nothing screams paranoia like stalactites dropping down on you and stalagmites trying to eat you. I actually gave a roper some magic and made it a minor boss once, he did quite a number on the party.

>>44992944
Aboleths are my jam. It's even better when the party never sees the damn thing, but just its thralls, and have to follow its orders or face its tentacley wrath. Underutilized in my opinion.

>>44993231
Amen brother, amen. I had a flumph come in claiming to be the "Dread Lord of Pain" and my party flipped out, thinking they were in way over their head, and then some fuzzy jellyfish motherfucker comes in.
>>
>>44997790
Do you mean pixies? Also the creature in the comic is a cherub. But you might already know that
>>
>>44997832
and just realized your post was a reply quoting someone. Will just see myself out.
>>
>>44997785

I don't know why they aren't used like that. Those guys have all the mechanics to develop a deep-sea adventure.
They have a whole civilization down there and it's pretty easy for them to drag someone in the party with them.
Not to mention that if you ever need some old and lost knowledge those guys are the best bet, since they share the same mind during generations.
>>
File: _fd.png (845 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
_fd.png
845 KB, 774x1032
>>
>>44998647
Is that dragon trying to inseminate that flower?
>>
File: Bvanen.png (882 KB, 816x1079) Image search: [Google]
Bvanen.png
882 KB, 816x1079
>>44993231
I'm a big fan of ugly creatures that are actually benevolent.
>>
File: _fd.png (1 MB, 702x794) Image search: [Google]
_fd.png
1 MB, 702x794
>>
I fucking love Rylkar, but I tend to make my cities grimy and cramped and my wilderness full of assholes, so its only natural I like the rylkar.
>>
>>44998664
What do you mean, "trying"?
>>
File: Destrachan.jpg (178 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
Destrachan.jpg
178 KB, 400x296
>>44998906
You have to try before you can succeed, anon.
Or before your can suck seed, for that matter.

Also not my all-time, top favorite, but I like Destrachans because sonic-type attacks are my favorite, and they're reminiscent of my favorite dinosaur-iguanodon.
>>
>>44996199
They're basically centipedes with your face that burrow into your lifeless body after you're fed to the queen and go about in a grotesque mockery of your life.
>>
>>44993819
Looks like someone got butt-blasted by a Flumph one time.
>>
>>44999035
I think my group might actually have a lot of fun playing as a group of mockery bugs that ate each other's characters.
>>
>>44999471
The module example for them is basically a shop keeper asking if you're buying something over and over again with increasing frequency before he bursts out of the body and lunges.
>>
I don't have a favorite monster, cause I aint fought SHIT. None of my characters have made it past level 10 and the most exciting thing my group has ever fought was a lich once. I need a new group.
>>
>>44999532
>mockery bug adventurers go to every inn and tavern, demanding that they be allowed to clear the cellars of rats
>>
>>44997517

I don't know about using it properly, but I had one that totally fucked my party over with just rudimentary use of its powers.

It created an illusion of a drowning woman, and since my PCs were pretty generous people, they swam out to save her. It then proceeded to Dominate them into turning on each other, which just about TPK'ed the party since the few that could properly swim were enslaved by it. They only managed to survive thanks to a few lucky hits by the surviving PCs, which prompted it to swim away because it had no reason to stay and potentially die.
>>
>>44993819
Christ dude, chill
>>
File: 0ma.png (377 KB, 1023x529) Image search: [Google]
0ma.png
377 KB, 1023x529
>>
File: flumph hater.png (22 KB, 1287x204) Image search: [Google]
flumph hater.png
22 KB, 1287x204
>>44993819
>>44994381
>>
File: thoughteater.png (242 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
thoughteater.png
242 KB, 500x634
These guys are so terrifying
>>
File: aboleths.jpg (910 KB, 1069x1313) Image search: [Google]
aboleths.jpg
910 KB, 1069x1313
>>44997517
>>44997785
I'm trying to incorporate them into my first campaign as DM.
Would the idea of a aboleth cabal work? Essentially, using the enslave ability (and handwaving the every 24/hour roll wisdom saving throw for non-PC's), a secret aboleth circle have positioned themselves in places of power in every major government circle, from individual large cities to entire kingdoms. They may not always have the direct king enslaved, but they might have the king's advisor under their control, influencing them and corrupting the non-aboleth controlled policy makers around them. Their ultimate goal is to eventually institute an overthrowing of the gods through abolishing various temples/churches/etc. A.K.A if there's a temple of Pelor in a major city, the political figures that have been enslaved by aboleths might start making moves to outlaw the worship of Pelor in their city. Perhaps in cohorts with an Abyssal Lord to switch the worship from the main gods to something more sinister, or maybe just to the aboleths themselves, as they're vain and demand worship. Large lakes dot the landscape of the continent, all connected by large underwater tunnels that lead into forgotten aboleth cities.

Thoughts?
>>
>>44994262
And I thought I was the only one who remembered those. Silthilar are really cool, wish they'd gotten more exposure.
>>
I've always been partial to gnolls. There's just something in my mind that makes them more irredeemable than orcs. I mean, half-orcs exist. But gnolls are fucking monsters. There is nothing there to be reasoned with. They want to murder you and fucking eat you. But for how evil is disgusting they are, the more terrifying thing is that they are CRUEL. And possessing cruelty means they posses intelligence. Cruelty is not something simple animals exhibit.
>>
File: mio.png (404 KB, 1280x1349) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
404 KB, 1280x1349
>>45002139
I'm not memeing, but: play it like Animorphs.

There's a secret network of Aboleth working through their slaves to control the planet, but are being fought by a ragtag group of misfits with special powers who can't expose the conspiracy to the world.
>>
>>44993858
so they can eat, dumbass
>>
File: Bullete.jpg (19 KB, 400x235) Image search: [Google]
Bullete.jpg
19 KB, 400x235
You know what's awesome? Bellyflopping the mage with a fucking Bullete. Even if he survives he has leprosy!
>>
>>44997517
They just don't look very menacing and their domains are rather bound to bodies of water.
>>
>>44993819
I like Flumphs, and find it pretty sad they're almost universally treated as joke monster or perpetual contenders for a spot in "top 10 dumbest DnD monsters" list.
I think them being weird and inhuman looking creatures that are usually good has potential, both in reminding people that not all good races automatically look physically attractive and one shouldn't judge a book by its covers, and in serving as friendly presence in a normally extremely hostile enviroment like the Underdark, providing PCs a place to rest and gain information about their surroundings.
>>
File: atticwhisperer.gif (88 KB, 383x705) Image search: [Google]
atticwhisperer.gif
88 KB, 383x705
Never gets enough love.
>>
>>44999786
>level 10
I wish any of my groups could make it that far.
>>
>>45005903
Heh.
>>
File: image.jpg (459 KB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459 KB, 2500x2000
>>44992944
m-mmonster girls?
>>
For me, it's trolls. But not in the dnd regenerating monster kind of way, but in the "old civilisation" kind of way. Their culture predates mankind, and you can on occasion unearth an ancient troll castle. Their shamans were powerful, their weaponsmiths rivaled the dwarves.
>>
>>45006229
That is how I also do the trolls.
>>
>>44992944
> party see two shackles in a room with chewed off kobold legs and trails of blood
> 1 bloodstained goes out, one goes further in
> two characters fail some will saves and become convinced they should find out what happened the other kobold
> enter a room with a deep pool, brawler gets mind controlled and starts wrecking shit
> rogue gets slimed and all her skin becomes translucent, freaks out because she can now see through her own eyelids
> every fails knowledge checks and when the rogue went to dive down for the loot she started suffocating in air and freaked out even more

10/10 encounter, would run again.
>>
File: 1434990986360.png (62 KB, 230x261) Image search: [Google]
1434990986360.png
62 KB, 230x261
>>45006467
>drowned in air

WAT
>>
File: animemes.png (165 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
animemes.png
165 KB, 777x656
>>44993819
I didnt realize I'd get to use this so soon!
>>
>>45007197
The mucus Aboleths are coated in turns your skin transparent.

It also makes you capable of breathing under water at the cost of not being able to breathe out of water.
>>
>>44994780
That thing on its own warrants Exterminatus
>>
>>45007280
Sheesh! That's fucking horrible!
>>
>no mention of rust monsters
Oh, well
>>
>>44996154

Makes one wonder why Lickers never became more of a thing seeing as it's the final form of a zombie that goes through the evolution process
>>
>>45001411
Why does it have a big fat nutsack?
>>
File: Deep Goose.png (27 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Deep Goose.png
27 KB, 1000x1000
[endless honking]
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (8 KB, 160x240) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
8 KB, 160x240
>>44992944
>favorite kind of monster
A soul-sucking abomination from the depths of the Abyss that will leave your smoking husk of a corpse in a deep, dark hole where only the dark tales of a foolhardy dead man will ever reach your ears as you weep for the loss of all that is good and green in the world
it's the one on the right
>>
>>44992944
Dire Giraffes, effing terrifying.

No picture, sorry. The only people that have seen them are dead now.
>>
File: beholder_eye_tyrant.jpg (100 KB, 550x791) Image search: [Google]
beholder_eye_tyrant.jpg
100 KB, 550x791
>>44992944

Beholders are my favourite monsters. I love using them both as monsters and as villains, or once as a good guy during a Spelljammer campaign.
>>
>>45011098
Extract Alimony
Enchantment [Evil]
Level: Sor/Wiz 6
Components: V, S, F
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target: One spouse
Duration: Permanent
Saving Throw: No
Spell Resistance: No

The caster present the targeted spouse with a bill of divorce and demand that he (or she) pay. This causes a magically binding agreement that causes (20 + the caster's level) % of the target's monthly income to be snatched away by Inevitables who deliver it to the caster.

Focus
The bill of divorce.
>>
>>44993819
We can't let you into our drinking water.
>>
I love kobolds. Viet Kong kobolds. My players have learned that areas with kobolds are best solved through nonviolence or a lot of expendable mooks.
>>
>>45011459
>once as a good guy during a Spelljammer campaign.
Lost my shit on that one, I like the way you think.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.