[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/WMH/ - Warmahordes General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 32
File: good_luck_im_behind_7000_BANES.jpg (175 KB, 1424x842) Image search: [Google]
good_luck_im_behind_7000_BANES.jpg
175 KB, 1424x842
I don't want the baby seal stomp thread to be the only one representing us edition

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
>textuploader <dot> com / 5f980
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
>https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
>https://www.forwardkommander.com
>http://schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
>http://privateerpress.com/files/WM%20MKII%20Rules%20Errata%20Jan%202016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
>http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
>http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
>http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issu
Your Dudes
>http://privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-2-3-2014
Abridged Lore
>gargantuans abridged:http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
>hordes abridged:http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
>http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page
>>
Thread should be updated and called Warmachine General. No one uses Warmahordes anymore.
>>
>>44975641
Jokes on you, I am still siting pretty with my Doom1 theme list and rock walls.
>>
Butcher2 list I've been thinking of. It's not playing in tier, because I think butcher2 is cool but not cool enough for me to buy 42 doom reavers for right now. I've got hard hitting melee solos there as feat targets, pikemen which can objective hold or wreck faces with fury, widowmakers for removal, and some cloud cover.

Butcher2
War Dog
Ruin
Greylord Ternion
Widowmakers
Black Dragon Pikemen
Doom Reavers
Fenris
Drakhun w/dismount
Iron Fang Kovnik
Yuri the Axe
Widowmaker Marksman
Saxon Orrik

There's 2 points left, not sure which solo to go with. I've got Gorman, Ragman, Orin, or Madelyn which seem like they'd go in well. Or I could drop the drakhun dismount to give Butcher an ogrun bokur.
>>
>>44979569
Honestly your list screams "just play butcher 3"

I think your list demands more of a janky built to justify the use of butcher 2.
>>
>>44979639
I like the vlad-style feat that superpowers solos, and I like the idea of Ruin with conferred rage, while having the caster be a monster.
>>
Bumping with a quick question.
Anons who play ignite casters, do you find their are better uses of your stack first turn?

I play menoth and usually
A. its a lower priority spell
and
B. I'd rather spend the focus assaulting with the reckoner or feeding a redeemer
>>
>>44981533
>depends on the circumstance.

ignite usually don't get cast until the turn that's needed.
>>
After putting about 18 holes and 9 pins inside her body, i can say my work is complete.
>>
> vlad 3 looks dope
> cavalry is expensive
>I am bad at this game
What do. He looks dope
>>
Do you think there's any amount of money I can pay someone to pin and assemble my box of nyss hunters for me? I keep looking at them sitting in their box, mocking me.
>>
So I'm torn on what to do. I started out as menoth with a battle box, then a local fellow ruined it for me when everyone started getting it, so I bought 15 points of legion using eThagrosh, had fun, but never expanded further. I got the khador army box for around 100 so I was playing them, but they felt so boring and tedious, dying to any real list. I then bought ashlynn d'elise, forge guard and gun mages and had a blast with her, even though she's not competitive enough. So now I sit at a crossroads of what to play, completely unsure of who I am.
>>
>>44982382
Buy cavalry
Get gud

Vlad3 can be a lot of fun. Especially in tier. From there you can branch to Zerkova2 to get some uses out of the Greylord Outriders.
>>
>>44982485
My suggestion is play whatever you have the most fun with. If that ends up being mercs and your worried about competitivness Ahlynn is plenty competitive. You just need to keep in mind even with 17 def, she can still go down in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>44982621
I'm bad at list building for those two. Help a baby bitch nigga out?
>>
File: grim1.jpg (399 KB, 798x1015) Image search: [Google]
grim1.jpg
399 KB, 798x1015
I need a pair as a Cryx drop. My main list is Doomy3.

Grim Angus (*6pts)
* Pyre Troll (5pts)
* Troll Impaler (5pts)
* Dire Troll Bomber (10pts)
* Trollkin Runebearer (2pts)
Farrow Bone Grinders (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Northkin Fire Eaters (4pts)
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew (Leader and 1 Grunt) (1pts)
Trollkin Fennblades (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Trollkin Fennblade Officer & Drummer (2pts)
Trollkin Scattergunners (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
* Trollkin Scattergunner Officer & Drummer (2pts)
Braylen Wanderheart, Trollkin Outlaw (3pts)

I also want to have Janissa, Horgle and maybe Ambushers.... Can't get anything into those points....

Grim Angus (*6pts)
* Troll Impaler (5pts)
Swamp Gobber Bellows Crew (Leader and 1 Grunt) (1pts)
Trollkin Scattergunners (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Horgle Ironstrike (3pts)
* Pyre Troll (4pts)
Janissa Stonetide (3pts)

or

Grim Angus (*6pts)
* Troll Impaler (5pts)
Bog Trog Ambushers (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Farrow Bone Grinders (Leader and 3 Grunts) (2pts)
Trollkin Scattergunners (Leader and 5 Grunts) (5pts)
Horgle Ironstrike (3pts)
* Pyre Troll (4pts)
>>
>>44982623
My thing is that it kind of feels like I'm not having fun with them is the issue. For me losing isn't fun, but neither is playing generic lists
>>
>>44982703
How does he aim that gun? His coat doesn't look like it's been cut into, so I guess he just hipfires and the scope is just for show.
>>
>>44982707
Outside of cephalyx and pirate's life, there aren't really any generic lists in mercs. There is more competitive and less competitive, but there is enough unique units and solos in the faction that you could almost run anything in any combination and still do well. I actually tried out an Ashlynn list recently where I just took all the combat solos and some gunmages, and beat Fist of Halak pretty handily and that isn't anywhere near my actual tourney list I run with Ashlynn. Mercs are plenty fun and can still be plenty competitive.

Now if your talking legion and generic lists, I got nothing. No one wants to seem to innovate in that faction, and I don't run them so I don't really think up any weird janky lists for them to run outside of eAbbsy lesser and beast pack spam.
>>
Design challenge:

Epic Sturm/Drang. Make them worth it without changing who they are.
>>
So, my 2nd group of press ganger is almost done as well.

what do you think of the colour scheme? I've made it so they don't get confused with each other, and now working on 14 large group of seadogs.
>>
>>44982692
Vladimir Tzepesci, Great Prince of Umbrey (*5pts)
* Drago (7pts)
Greylord Outriders (Leader and 4 Grunts) (9pts)
Iron Fang Uhlans (Leader and 4 Grunts) (11pts)
Iron Fang Uhlans (Leader and 4 Grunts) (11pts)
Fenris (5pts)
Kovnik Markov (4pts)
Man-o-war Drakhun (without dismount) (4pts)
Man-o-war Drakhun (without dismount) (4pts)
>>
Any ideas as to how good the Naaresh tier list is? I'm trying to get an idea before committing to a 2nd box of Nihilators. I don't wanna just go pXerxes tier because that's boring as fuck. I'd go Rasheth but I'm not buying 90340283402 titans.
>>
>>44975641
it has been used too often, for too long. Now it is tradition. It must continue to be used, even if it is outdated and incorrect.
>>
>>44979569
Orin would be a good asset, because antimagic can be a game saver.
Madelyn could be very useful also because you have several nasty combat solos that could benefit from intrigue, let alone the butcher himself.

Gorman or ragman, meh. they aren't bad, but i don't get the feel that your army needs them.

However, why the diverse list? why not go for a mad dogs of war?

butcher2
Ruin
9 units of doom reavers

All of your army causes terror is immune to terror, can't be targetted by spells, is weaponmaster and you've got a shitload of throwaway dudes.
Ruin can get up to 20 odd inch threat too, which will make dead anything.
>>
>>44981533
ignite isn't going to be useful on turn1, that's pretty much certain.
It can be nice to cycle it if need be, but as you noted it isn't high priority in the first turn.

I give it to a unit (TFG, rhoven) or a WJ to make sure it smashes face.
But I might keep it on the caster until I need it elsewhere.
Any player knows that feora1 with ignite on her is looking for a fight, so players will take this into consideration before getting too close, even with tanky things.
>>
Anybody got NQ 64?
>>
>>44982959
fuuuuu your wallet is going to hate you, then commit suicide.
>>
>>44982848
Rephrase the question please.
How a can model not be a model ?
Do you mean the fluff?
Do you mean the role they are supposed to have? Because if you do mean this, then you'd have to tell us what they are supposed to do in the first place.
>>
>>44982902
Really nice, thumbs up!
>>
>>44982902
very nice. Bases aren't great but the paint is good enough.
>>
>>44982703
Anyone?
>>
>>44975641
I don't play this but out of curiousity why not? I like the Hordes models better but my friends all seem to exclusively play Warmachine.
>>
>>44982703
i don't into trollbloods very often, so i really I won't be much help.
impaler/bomber/scattergunners/ennblades is fucking solid, that much i know.

Against cryx, the only help i can offer is to have access to magic weapons, RFP and/or spell hate.
Grim angus is a good start yes.
>>
File: Ret Models.jpg (78 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Ret Models.jpg
78 KB, 960x540
Just finished these two earlier, not sureif i should add some more glows on the joint parts like the ret unit box covers do
>>
>Friend and I play Warhammer 40k+Fantasy for years
>Over the course of 5 years Games Workshop proceeds to skullfuck their franchise like you couldn't believe.
>Ends now with Fantasy having no points system just a "Well if you're cool with your mate fielding it then, sure have some fun! lmao!"
>Tell him I aint playing that shit anymore and gradually move to Warmachine over 2 years
>He finally says he wants to play it with me
>It's been a month and he hasn't bought any models

Seriously do I just buy him a Warcaster and paint it for him? I'm legit salty about this.
>>
>>44984490
TBF, it took a lot of convincing and despair for me to change over and start buying miniatures, not to mention the level of the models being far outclassed imo compared to GW.

game system wise, you really need to get hard or go home. 40k is like a little skirmish of hide and seek, and somewhat less punishing. fantasy was pretty much let's build a death star list with a big blob to face the opponent's big blob.

so far Warmachine seems more to do with getting different units to support and getting that perfect charge arcs and brutally taking over opponent's objective and trying to kill their casters before they kill yours...

so... yeah it'll take a lot more convincing to the point where your frd might agree to join this madness.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (170 KB, 939x614) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
170 KB, 939x614
Seriously fuck GW. Why the fuck does anyone play this shit anymore.
>>
>>44984667
>not to mention the level of the models being far outclassed imo compared to GW.
The technical level may be better, but GW models come in three varieties: Metal Box, Powersquat Marine, or DETAIL VOMIT HUURGBLEEEERGH IM I PRETTY YET SENPAI?

I'll stick with literally any other model company.
>>
So my local store is kicking off a journeyman league in the next fortnight or so, and I'm getting prepped for what to expect.

I've had very little experience with the game, some shitty people drove me away from gaming for ages so I've been a painter almost exclusively for a while. Wanna get back into the dice rolling though.

I'm looking at taking the Nemo battlegroup at the moment, I have no idea what other people are bringing. Anything I should be mindful of? Hints and tips for newcomers? I chose him because I love warjacks, and he seems to run 1-2 heavies really well. Cryx may look cooler, but I would shoot myself before I paint more than a single block of infantry for an army.
>>
>>44985013
>some shitty people drove me away from gaming for ages

Im not sure if this is what you experienced but whatever:

People who play this game need to chill the fuck out. Every game is not a tournament match. Is there any reason you need to perform a rendezook in every match and laugh as your opponent was like "I just wanted to throw your warcaster in the lake?"

Seriously. Relax. It's just a game. Just because another list is 10x better doesn't mean you have to run it every single day, day in, day out. Bring that shit to a tournament and ruin peoples days, but outside of that have some god damn fun for fucks sake. I used to have so much fun semi-roleplaying games of this when it first started and then people at my club just turned into raging autistics that copied a famous tournament that happened.

I have this pretty funny story. So I used to play Pokemon on my DS and I'd bring it to Wargaming because I was super nerdy and would just play it whilst watching other people play. Anyhow, there was another dude there that did it also, and he would occasionally battle me.

Anyhow what I fucking noticed is that his Pokemon team over 2 weeks turned into direct hard counters to mine. And so did his Warmachine list. People who do this shit are actual fucks. WHY? Because obviously everything has a counter. You aren't meant to know what the other person is bringing from match to match, but the only reason you do is BECAUSE YOU ARE PLAYING AT A CASUAL CLUB WHERE PEOPLE DONT BUY MINIATURES EVERY 5 SECONDS. RELAX.
>>
>>44982485
I don't know how long you have been playing for, but faction jumping before you know the game only hurts you in the long run. I get my ass kicked weekly at my LGC, but I'm still playing. Eventually you'll catch up and start winning yourself, no matter what you're playing.
>>
>>44985312
This.

Honestly, Winning and losing in this game can look way worse than what it actually was. This game ends in a split second if you don't pay attention and read the signs.

When I first started I played Circle of Orboros and at the very beginning I thought it was awful. Then I just started trying to use every single spell and ability I could every single turn- Whilst that also wasnt a key to success I started to learn why they were good. Then it all clicked one day and I just started winning 40% of my games! Which is good enough for me!
>>
>>44985342
Yup. My winrate is about 0% against the veteran players I play against. But they also have sevaral more years of Warmahordes experience, and 10-20 years of other tabletop games, so not surprising I lose. At least I'm now slowly starting to turn things around as I start to catch up.
>>
>>44983642
The easier of the names to search for.
>>
>>44975641
Maybe if we all start calling the whole game Warmachine then PP will rebrand it so that the same game doesn't have two different names?
>>
>>44982368
Do you not like superglue?
>>
>>44985925
It's not the same game, though. It's two different games that are entirely compatible with each other. Just like how PP currently market it.
>>
>>44984490
Buy him a battlebox as a gift.
>>
>>44984695
They don't PLAY it anon. GW knows that the only people who buy their miniatures are collectors who just want premium miniatures.

Silly anon. GW has done (no) research on this! They know what's up.
>>
>>44985962
An argument could be made for why they're the same game, and for why they're different games.

Having played both sides of Warmahordes, I don't think the differences in resource management are significant enough to justify having two brands that use the exact same base game mechanics.

I don't care that focus and fury are different; I love them both, but I wonder sometimes if the game would be able to reach a wider market if it were under a single brand.
>>
>>44985156
Yeah they really do.

I mainly laugh at podcasts that get so riled up about shit in the game, but I can't do it to anyone I've met except smile and agree.

The fact of the matter is we get a lot of TCG folk, and most of the time those are the ilk that play with the strongest effects all day every day. There are options in a CCG that are simply trash or not worth it and one of the skills is to be able to pinpoint shitty cards.

So when you get a constant flow of newbloods that is used to breaking the games.
>>
>>44986085
>I don't care that focus and fury are different; I love them both, but I wonder sometimes if the game would be able to reach a wider market if it were under a single brand.

>"Do you like giant robots? No? Well what about giant monsters? Great! Here's this game. Oh, and you can play it against those stupid robots and show them who is the boss."

I think having it as two games opens it up better. It allows them to market each game towards a specific market, and once they're into either Hordes or Warmachine due to the aethetics, they'll also be introduced to the other without any issues. It makes it easier for the consumer, as it's less information to process initially. The first question I always ask to friends looking to get into the game is just that, if they prefer robots or monsters.

If the game was actually combined into one, I think they'd need a new name for it. Warmachine's name entirely focuses on the robots and might turn away people not interested in steam-punk, because the name isn't interesting they wont investigate further to find Hordes. And rebranding an established product is never a good idea. Imagine if McDonalds became Burger 'n Us or something.
>>
>>44982396

usually in order to assemble and paint a model/unit I charge the retail value of whatever it is. 5-10 dollars off if they buy me the paints they want in the scheme
>>
File: 0123161327.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
0123161327.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
this thing is woefully unfinished and I need a light box so bad but what do you guys think of my scheme?
>>
>>44986487
Looks pretty good.

In lack of a lightbox, taking pictures outside in daylight is probably the second best thing.
>>
>>44986541
Thanks There was a blizzard yestarday so no outside pics for just a bit lol but lavablight in the snow could be funny. I have a week to finish this guy and a unit of warspears
>>
>>44986571
Why is snow a problem? Unless it's still snowing, litterally just open the door, hold the figure in one hand and the model in the other, like you're doing in >>44986487.
You don't need to put the model down.
>>
>>44983437
Yes, it was provided in the last thread, but OP wasn't bothered to copy anything not from starting post.

Here:
> http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/EQYQPCq9/file.html
>>
>>44986611

it was still snowing until about an hour ago and I dont have my model atm lol
>>
>>44986720
Thank you, based anon.
>>
Guys I want to make a Skorne tier list that isn't Anal Fisting of Halaak. I really like pMorghoul but his tier list looks so bad. Like, if I wanted tons of titans I'd just use Rasheth. Unlimited Beast Handlers seems like the main reason I'd want to use it because 0.5 points for a model with reach and anatomical precision? Holy fuck I can just run 20 points of these cunts and crush my opponent's infantry with sheer numbers.
>>
anyone know what the new SR rules are?
>>
File: 20160123_104518.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160123_104518.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Painting my friends mammoth. Kind of sucks that I have to paint it assembled because of the gaps
>>
>>44982848
+1 SPD
>>
>>44982848
Give him a character warbeast with Reach.

Bam, he's fucking perfect.
>>
>>44988072
You are a good man. Fuck that model.
>>
>>44983160
>Any ideas as to how good the Naaresh tier list is?
It should be okay. Basically a Mad Dogs of War.

>I don't wanna just go pXerxes tier
I can very much understand that. I'll dive into X1 soon but it'll be with lots of small bases and some Titans.

>I'd go Rasheth but I'm not buying 90340283402 titans.
You need 3.
>>
>>44985013
>>44985156
I'm hopeful for the future. The more I look at PP, the more I'm seeing them push conversions, making our own character fluff, painting whatever scheme you want, map-based campaigns, narrative campaigns, cross-overs with RPG and boardgames.

There seems to be a disconnect, as they want the community to enjoy all these fun aspects of hobby and community with the game, yet the community has way too many 'serious gamers' that want a big boy ruleset for their big boy tourneys.

I've heard rumour from the more veteran pressgangers that the map-campaign on the blog and the levelling seasonal stuff last year are all leading into a new book later this year to push toward this kind of gameplay.
>>
File: 312452372.jpg (19 KB, 246x268) Image search: [Google]
312452372.jpg
19 KB, 246x268
>Get some Cyriss models, decide to build a Galvanizer
>Haven't worked with PP's resin before
>Three legs
>All warped
>My Galvanizer now looks like a drunken robot stumbling through the snow

I know I can fix it with some boiling water, but I honestly like it better this way.
>>
Getting my Imperatus tomorrow. Pretty excited to try out some of my new models. Been a while since I've played Warmahordes. Got Thyron, Electromancers, Eiryss3, Elara, & Hyperion that I've not gotten to hit the table with yet.

>>44989580
Sounds amusing to me.
>>
>>44983377

How does ruin get 20 inches of threat?

4 speed + 3 charge + 2 boundless charge + 2 conferred rage + 2 reach for 13, what am I missing?
>>
>>44989785
rage tokens bruh,
he obviously gets 3, so gets a full advance on top of that. Still not 20" mind you, but still pretty good.
There might be something else, but I'm not sure, with me not actually playing khador.
>>
>>44987580
Yes, I do !
I have the full "rules pack" right here.
There are new scenarios and a few new(ish) rules.
>>
>>44990122
Post it you nard gargling scrum fumbler!
>>
>>44989178
>There seems to be a disconnect, as they want the community to enjoy all these fun aspects of hobby and community with the game, yet the community has way too many 'serious gamers' that want a big boy ruleset for their big boy tourneys.

This, so much this. It really pisses me off something serious.
I actually didn't mind the typo in the force wall tier when it came out, because it would have been the death of tournaments.
On the one hand I don't want PP to go the full GW braindead, but on the other hand Warmachordes tournaments have got way too srs.
>>
>>44990089
Oh, I see what you mean. If using rage tokens, then it's 20 inches if he does a run first. I was thinking charge threat, since that's usually what people mean when they say that because of the boosted attack damage from it and the fact that he only gets pathfinder when he's charging.
>>
>>44990196
hungerford will send the bees. i cannot risk it.

Ask your local PG to stop being an ass, and play the new rules.
>>
>>44990321
yeah that's it. It's pretty brutal in addition to 9 units of doom reavers.
In fact it's so sick, PP might nerf this theme force down to something like FA: 4 doom reavers, and that would be funny.
All those GW chaos marauder conversions would be worthless !
>>
>>44985013
use the NQ 64 apprentice boot camp, it looks damn good. Especially for beginners.
>>
>>44990466
I'm just not into the doom reaver spam thing. If I use him it'll be out of tier. I like him because he supports his army with spells and his feat, butcher3 only really supports his battlegroup with energizer and by handing out focus, for the rest of the list all he can do is give something silence of death
>>
>>44989580

I demand pictures.
>>
>>44990561
wait? you like butcher2 not because of mad dogs of war? not because he can one round just about anything?
Aren't you worried about your pairing, the counters? What about how random his focus is?
Do you want to win or what????!!? page 5 bitch, in your face page 5!!!
>>
>>44990612
OK, I have a sad tale to tell.
>New wierd kid comes to club, he's into 40derp, but we don't play dat shit, so he buys into convergence.
>battlegroup + the focus batttery solo and the floating hevay jack chasis
>he paints them in less than a week
>yes it's pretty shit, but at least it's done, however
>he's glued it all with..i'm not sure, some kind of shitty wood glue or something
>he carries his stuff in a tupperware in his backpack, nothing stays on the flying stands
>i take pity on him, gimme your stuff, i'll repair it
>simple green the lot. Ordre new flying bases, rebase and rebuild eveything, with pinning so it will hold, ofc he has to repaint.
>this includes boiling water so the WJs don't look like drunken cripples.
>week after he has repainted it all again, but still carries it in his tupperware in his backpack
>all the flight stands are broken again, even where I had pinned them. I'm suprised nothing else has broken, although i haven't checked if syntherion still has all of his arms.
What a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>44990807
To be fair? I've got a foam inserts for my heacy floaters, and even pinned the flying stands have broken several times.

I'm just going to rod them to the base this time, because I've repaired them so many times.
>>
File: DSC_2204.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2204.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>44982368
took photo earlier, forgot to share.
>>
>>44990923
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
How do i reduce my photos before posting them here?
I didn't really want to post a movie poster.
>>
>>44990987
Fucking paint
>>
>>44990807
Lol, what an idiot.
So you fixed your Drunken Galvanizer at the same time?
>>
>>44990987
Just open Paint, GIMP or other image editing software of choice. Paint is probably the easiest, since there's no transparency in the picture.
>>
>>44990987
For me, easiest way is to open in Paint, hit CTRLW, then reduce to about 40%. Make sure to check it so that it reduces both, not just one.
>>
>>44990418
The closest PG is an hour away. I applied to become one but it's been 6 months and I haven't heard from them.

I heard that there's new terrain stuff can you post a synopsis?
>>
>>44991107
it was ALL of this stupid kid's WJs, not mine. I don't have a drunken galvaniser, but I know the feel having repaired some.
>>
File: feora2.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
feora2.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>44991127
>>44991138
>>44991016
lemme derp this
>>
My first try at a cyriss list, thinking of doing it as a third faction because it seems pretty low cost.

Syntherion tier 4, 35 points
Cipher
Monitor
Assimilator
Mitigator
Diffuser
Galvanizer
Galvanizer
Corollary
Optifex Directive
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex
>>
>>44991658
synth really likes modutators you probably want another directive in the since you have so many vectors.
>>
>>44991658
You might consider another Heavy.

Swapping the Galvanizer and the Mitigator for a Modulator gives you another heavy, a great reconstruct target, and a good piece for synergy chains/feat. It also gives you just a bit more anti infantry tech, which is great since Synth needs as much as it as he can get.

Use the last point for another ADO, which lets you sac one to get Mag Hold on someone and still be able to spread out your battlegroup and still arc.

Otherwise looks fine to me. Monitor might be a bit overkill, since those pesky stealth solos you want to hunt aren't nearly as common at 35.
>>
>>44982848
Pork node
>>
>>44991282
Ahhh, I see. I interperated it as being yours in >>44989580
Is the guy still playing?
>>
>>44991782
>>44991773

How do you use modulators properly? It seems it'd be hard to get direct current hits off unless they positions them conveniently in front of larger bases in straight lines for you. Since it's from center to center instead of just any line between the two.
>>
>>44992177
Direct Current is usually just gravy. If you get it, sweet, but it's not what the jack does.

What you do like is the four possible attacks with it on feat turn, the relative cheapness, and the fact that certain infantry*cough*raiders*cough* basically can't fight it.

More often than not, I use the guns to dig deep into the back lines on feat turn, or if I'm jammed in, I just shoot something bigger behind the target and see what I get.

You can do the fence trick where you have two modulators on each side that can shoot each other to shred a front line, but more often than not you're just living the dream when you do that.
>>
>>44992177

dirrect current is really just a bonus unless you are playing against dude spam. slap reconstruct on him and watch an entire unit kill themselves to take out a 6 point model only to have it respawn out of melee range.
>>
>>44992409
Okay that is pretty funny
>>
>>44992431
That's what Synth does.

Synth is a finesse caster, because you don't have a whole lot of models, and you need them to do a whole lot of work to win attrition.
>>
>>44992431
I've had an opponent force himself to do a command check and break in the middle of attacking. he didn't even kill it the first time then auto repair and two repair roles later, It was full again.
>>
All this Cyriss talk has been incredibly useful, since I just got a big lot from Bartertown with Syntherion. I honestly hadn't considered the Modulator much, but this level of dickery sounds like fun.
>>
>>44992888
There's a lot to Synth to figure out. He uses every single jack in the faction very well, so your comps can change pretty wildly for him.
>>
File: Capture.png (113 KB, 492x465) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
113 KB, 492x465
>>
>>44992990
What about the inverter and conservator? I mean he makes them hit better with synergy up but without a gun they get nothing from the feat.
>>
Wanted to try out sevvy1, but haven't played a game with him yet cause I am new and only own kreoss. How did I do?

Sevvy1
Blessing
Devout
Reckoner x2
Choir (3)
EE (5) +UA
Vassal
Hierophant

35/35
>>
>>44992089
nah m8, >>44989580 is someone else.

My little autist at our club is still playing yes.
Now he doesn't have much cash, so I've been telling him to save up and get some new neat stuff - like the hvy infantry, iron mother directrix, those little floaty ball solos...
and what does he do? Goes and buys some new fucking necrons for 40derp. What a fucking idiot.
I suggested he sell ALL of his necrons and buy something actually worth playing.

Thing is he also plays WMH like it was 40k; he just moves the models forwards and attacks when he can. No plan, no strategy, doesn't even try to keep his caster safe.
He has won the occasional game, but damn, he's terrible.
>>
>>44992990
He seems like a really fun caster, and the fact that he gets free upkeeps is incredibly useful. As far as vectors for him goes, the lot didn't have any hovering kits, only the stable dudes. I know for a fact I want an Inverter, but I might magnetize the other kit to keep my options open.

Also included in the lot was a Steelsoul Keg Protector. Was a nice surprise to get a unique model like that.
>>
>>44993044
The feat is a free charge, which still benefits them very well.

Inverter threats the farthest of any jack in Convergence outside the Colossal, and the combo of a Diffuser and MH means that it can fly across the table. Add that to the fact that that POW20 hit can get to 23-24 with a decent chain, and you're looking at a jack that can do some major damage. Even more, however, the Reach on the weapon means it makes very good use of Synergy to kill infantry, since it can put itself in a position to hit 3-4 of them, and can often one round them.

It's also a pretty decent Reconstruct target as a piece trader. Send it in to kill an enemy heavy, then force them to commit more to kill you back when Reconstruct triggers.

Conservator provides some very useful utility to Synth in Shield Guard, which lets him play a bit more aggressively and not die as a result. In addition, Hand of Vengeance combos very well with the ADO sacrifice, which both makes starting(that +2 to hit is nice to ensuring the first Synergy buff, and the +2 to damage means that it's got a respectable POW17 to finish synergy with as well.
>>
>>44993063
First off, the Choir is a 4/6 man unit, so you're either missing one guy or using three units of Choirs (I'm assuming the first). To make it easier for people to understand, just say Min or Max unit when talking about lists, as that's the norm.

Secondly, a minimum unit of Errants isn't going to accomplish much. Make them a max unit.

Finally, I usually don't feel that pSeverius needs a Shield Guard. It's definitely not a bad thing with his 14/14 old man stats, but with an arc node you can generally hang back far enough so it doesn't matter.

So revised list:
pSeverius
--Hierophant
--Blessing
--x2 Reckoners
Min Choir
Max Errants + UA
x2 Vassals of Menoth

Now you've got a solid Defender's Ward target that will actually do something with the max Errants. You've also got one Vassal for each Reckoner to push out more shots each round, or to get Enliven on both of them.
>>
>>44993340
Do we have to push everyone into double Reckoners right off the bat?

A Vanquisher is fine too.
>>
>>44993516
It's what he had in his original list. But yes, >>44993063 a Vanquishers are good. Ashes To Ashes help with infantry, but two AOE 4 plates that set everything on fire each round is hilarious.
>>
File: ashlynn.jpg (194 KB, 769x1008) Image search: [Google]
ashlynn.jpg
194 KB, 769x1008
Muh waifu.
>>
File: Imgonnamaceyougood.png (227 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Imgonnamaceyougood.png
227 KB, 512x384
>>44993340
>>
>>44995639
Her nation was asking for it. I mean, just look how it was dressed!
>>
File: Boomhauer.png (170 KB, 481x487) Image search: [Google]
Boomhauer.png
170 KB, 481x487
>>
>>44996007
>>44996213
moar
>>
As someone who just got the Khador battlegroup box and has some Widowmakers on the way, can someone explain what the best list composition and play-style is for Khador in a nutshell?
>>
>>44996334
Is it a 10 man unit that isn't Kossites?

Put it in.

Welcome to Khador. Disregard jacks and Man of War
>>
>>44996468
Assault Kommandos are a 10 man unit that isn't Kossites.
>>
>>44996488
Yes
>>
>>44996468
Assuming that you're sticking to one or two jacks per list, which are the ones you want to bring? I've heard a lot about Beast 09 being pretty nice.

Also casters.
>>
File: Whotouchmywarcaster.png (384 KB, 820x605) Image search: [Google]
Whotouchmywarcaster.png
384 KB, 820x605
>>44996259
>>
>>44996468
>>44996488
Even Assault Kommandos and Kossites aren't bad, they just can't be jammed into any list like the others can.

AKs are fire immune, which is becoming increasingly relevant as time goes on.
Kossites aren't really good at killing anything, but Ambush lets them put ten cheap-as-fuck bodies with ranged weapons into the opponent's backfield, and if they have any squishy support staff to protect they're dead unless something turns around to deal with your shitty fodder troop.
>>
>>44996586
Beat 09, Ruin, Behemoth, Spriggan and Kodiak are some of the go-to jacks. Honestly most khadoran casters are really fucking good, you can't go wrong with them
>>
>>44996586
Ruin is the current community favorite for offensive prowess.
Devastator/Demolisher/Spriggan are also very good non-character pieces although they need to be considered with express purpose.
Behemoth if you don't have any specific purpose in mind, but want an offensive jack.

As for casters
The tourney standards are currently Sorscha 2 and Butcher 3, They pair nicely and don't demand resources that the other wants.

Khador casters are bit level in their power levels so it's mostly a preference thing.
It's easier to list who to avoid.
No Karchev, Harkevich (for now), Strakhov, Zerkova 1.
>>
>>44993340
>>44993516
>>44993571
Thanks for all the advice guys. It helps to get a list critique before I go out and buy everything.
>>
File: Butcher3featturn.gif (488 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Butcher3featturn.gif
488 KB, 500x375
>>
Abby2 5

Blightbringer 18
Archangel 20
Shredder x6 12
Spawning pot 3
Shepard x2 2

FUCK THE POLICE
>>
File: KovnikJoe.png (41 KB, 534x378) Image search: [Google]
KovnikJoe.png
41 KB, 534x378
>>
>>44997423
Someone with the skills to do so should edit this to look like the actual Butcher3.
>>
>>44993516
>>44993571
I have a vanguisher, but I feel that just 2 Reckoners sounds better. It helps keep things up front. Thresher is nice though.
>>
>>44997754
There's a guy in our upcoming store wars that's doing Thags2 with 20 Shredders

There's also a guy who's running Nemo1.

It's basically impossible to see that, but god damn, if it happens, I'm fucking watching it.
>>
>>44998563
>Nemo1

What's wrong with Nemo? Aside from being a squishy bastard, he seems dead useful. Dude can make a Stormclad a nasty box of fuck you with 5 focus, among other abilities.
>>
>>44998652
It's about them facing each other.

20 Shredders vs Nemo1's feat is going to be fucking hilarious if it happens.
>>
File: 1359335522994.jpg (166 KB, 602x468) Image search: [Google]
1359335522994.jpg
166 KB, 602x468
>>44998700
Ahh, I see. I misunderstood.

I would like to see that.
>>
File: 1453326789441.jpg (99 KB, 980x991) Image search: [Google]
1453326789441.jpg
99 KB, 980x991
Best husbando coming through
>>
File: image1.jpg (71 KB, 520x362) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
71 KB, 520x362
>>
Any particular reason the forces of distinction book isn't with the rest of the downloads?
>>
>>45003191
no one uploaded it
>>
File: DSC02544.jpg (7 MB, 4896x3672) Image search: [Google]
DSC02544.jpg
7 MB, 4896x3672
Finally snapped a pic of my fully painted pSevvy 50 point list. Now I just have to finish another one.
>>
>>45003659
That is some fine quality work
>>
>>45003822
Thank you very much. I wanted a nice bright scheme that stood out on the tabletop.
>>
>>45000668
>best husbando
>no dick
>>
>>44997754
I can just imagine the BB cocooning up and transforming into a beautiful butterfly on her feat turn.
>>
>>44998700
>20 Shredders vs Nemo1's feat
SEE? WHO DOESN'T HAVE A FEAT NOW?
>>
Would vlad 3 in tier and zerkova 2 be a good combo? Also requesting more memes
>>
>>44996682
>Kodiak
also, add in if you've got the points to spare a Grolar.
>>
Can you predict the threat ?

50/ 50
Thyron(Thyron, Sword of Truth) 5 PC
* Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker 2 PC
* Phoenix 10 PC
* Moros 6 PC
Houseguard Halberdiers (10 models) 7 PC
* Houseguard Halberdiers Officer & Standard 2 PC
Houseguard Riflemen (10 models) 8 PC
Arcanist 1 PC
Arcanist 1 PC
Fane Knight Skeryth Issyen 5 PC
House Shyeel Magister 2 PC
House Shyeel Magister 2 PC
Houseguard Thane 2 PC
Mage Hunter Assassin 2 PC
Mage Hunter Assassin 2 PC
Narn, Mage Hunter of Ios 3 PC
Objective = Select Objecti
>>
>>44986720
Thanks
>>
>>45005709
You mean the assassination threats from the Paralyze and everybody sidestepping all day? You'll probably have to defend against that the same way you defend against Molik.
>>
>>45005779
With the difference that I don't need paralyze if I still have feat and there are 6 models excluding Thyron that can kill your caster instead of one.
>>
>>45005805
Well Molik doesn't need the Paralyze either. In both cases it's just a nice to have and somewhat iffy to get off.

I like the concept and it could definitely work, but why no Eiryss? If you're going for the assassination, she seems like an abovious choice. You might want to swap out Narn for her. Sure, it's one fewer assassination threat, but the added utility and the ways she makes your assassination more secure should really be worth it.
>>
Grim1 6

GK 18
GK 18
MK 20

because I can
>>
>>45006018
Kayazi. GG.

Seriously though, have fun.
>>
>>45003659
Nice, those look great.
>>
File: 56757557657857865.jpg (97 KB, 928x633) Image search: [Google]
56757557657857865.jpg
97 KB, 928x633
>Playing tournament lists in a non-tournament setting
>>
>>44987401

Somebody just turned pZaal's tier into a warbeast murder machine by combining the extra extollers and the new extoller advocate with double sentinels.
>>
>>44987401
I think you are underestimating how easy it is to kill beast handlers. And tier lists are not everything. Far from it.

Are you new to the faction?
>>
File: 20160122_224543.jpg (6 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160122_224543.jpg
6 MB, 5312x2988
Post your 50 point lists! I shared this on the Trollblood community the other day

>>45003659
These look really great
>>
>>45003882
I've always envisioned a robot dick
>>
>>45006048
Kayazy ain't got shit under grim's feat.

Secondly, no one plays kayazies anymore
>>
File: 20160110_145616.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160110_145616.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>45008493
Asphyxious is in the middle of a make-over
>>
>>45008745
Awesome

What terrain are you guys using?
>>
>>45008893
Im not sure, its 2D from a kickstarter I think. This was at a tournament, not my terrain
>>
>>44983642
Its not that no one plays the Hordes factions, its that no one really calls its warmahordes anymore, its just warmachine cuz it and hordes are the same game.
>>
>>45008745
I recognize that legion!We played at the tournament the other week, I was the Cyriss player.
>>
>>45011225
What list were you running? I'm starting Cyriss, and I'm always curious to see what other folks run.
>>
>>45011225
Nice, thats funny. How did you end up doing?
>>
>>45011225
Er, the cryx are mine; I didnt play against CoC that day
>>
File: moebius.jpg (849 KB, 1665x2240) Image search: [Google]
moebius.jpg
849 KB, 1665x2240
>no nerfs in the FAQ
>Moebius

Is this late or early Cryxmas?
>>
>>45005235
Doesn't sound bad although your matchups kinda suck against dedicated shooting.
>>
>>45012882
More like Not Banes/10

Moebius will never actually see table time
>>
>>45012916
How wrong can one be.
>>
>>45012916

7 point

3 AOE 5" RAT 6+ POW 14 RNG 12" continous corrosion.

In a faction with few ARM and DEF debuff.

Yeah never seen table.
>>
>>45013265
>>45012980
Cryx doesn't into shooting, especially not Bloat Thralls. Why would they take this crap over their excellent Merc options?

Sorry Casual Cryxfags, Moebius isn't very good or worth the investment. Especially since Croaks are immune to corrosion
>>
>>45012882
>reaches for Venethrax
>>
>>45013488
Por que no los dos?

You can still take the pDenny gunline and have mobius + a bloat
>>
>>45013926
Because those points can be better spent elsewhere?

He's a fine casual piece I suppose but where it actually matters he'll never see play. Sadly the dude doesn't do enough on his own and doesn't do anything for a model no one even owns.
>>
>>45013988
Sadly the last time I saw a bloat thrall on the table was 2012, he exploded all over the guy's own stuff and was promptly put back in the bag, never to see the light of day again
>>
>>45014090
I'm surprised you even saw one back in 2012. I've traveled all over the place and I've never seen one anywhere other than the used minis case
>>
did some more work on my mercs, bartolololol montador is a pimp looking pirate.

also how do people actually get the straight line for the basing? mine seem a little crooked.
>>
>>45013488
So, you know that Cryx has always had a major issue of digging deep, right?

It pretty much fell to their caster to kill support models 90% of the time, and their casters want to do other shit.

But now, they've got models that are absolutely excellent for digging deep as shit.

Horseshit he won't see play, he covers one of Cryx's major weaknesses.
>>
File: wm_frontarc.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
wm_frontarc.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>45014314
Make sure that you set your printer to true size it instead of scaling, or the circles might end up too small.

Just put it in a sleeve and then mark away.
>>
>>45011957
What caster, and what you interested in?

I've got a shitload of lists I can show and explain, depending on what you're looking for.
>>
>>45014314
How long have you been painting? I just started painting last year and my stuff looks kinda like yours.
>>
>>45014914

And by last year I mean like November
>>
>>45014892
I've only got a small force right now, but I'm gonna be starting with Syntherion. As for vectors, I love the Inverter, but other than that the whole force is very new to me.
>>
>>45015023
Syntherion can build a million different ways. You're pretty much always going to be in tier, because his tier is everything he wants anyways, and is very flexible.

I'm bringing this to a team tourney this Saturday.

Forge Master Syntherion (*6pts)
* Corollary (3pts)
* Diffuser (3pts)
* Galvanizer (0pts)
* Assimilator (8pts)
* Assimilator (8pts)
* Cipher (9pts)
* Conservator (7pts)
* Modulator (6pts)
* Modulator (6pts)
Optifex Directive (Leader and 2 Grunts) (2pts)
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex (1pts)

Lots of anti infantry tech, and in a lot of different packages. Sort of take all comers, overall.

You said you like the Inverter, you could run something like this:

Forge Master Syntherion (*6pts)
* Corollary (3pts)
* Diffuser (3pts)
* Galvanizer (0pts)
* Assimilator (8pts)
* Assimilator (8pts)
* Inverter (8pts)
* Inverter (8pts)
* Modulator (6pts)
* Modulator (6pts)

This is actually kind of a wonky list, but it could have some serious piece trading capabilities. Reach on the Inverters lets them make the most out of Synergy, especially against multiwound, high ARM infantry.
>>
>>45014914
Painting... 12 years... I'm used to doing eldar from 40k with gemstones and smooth clothings and weird camo patterns... these... human models seem more of a challenge + under time constraint to get them on table asap.
>>
>>45014878

Thanks a lot!
I only found out after building my galleon that the base has markings on them...
time to rebase it...
>>
>>45015125
Thats fine. They look nice.
>>
File: 08.jpg (64 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
64 KB, 540x960
>>45014914
aka shits like deze nutz
>>
>>45014832
How does this guy kill support better than Nyss Hunters, Pirates, or really anything else? He's only Rat 6, and range 12 and he still doesn't kill Croaks.
>>
>>45015218
Arching Fire and the 5" AOE. Lets him hit stuff that's otherwise protected.

Plus, Nyss and the Pirate package in Cryx lists want to be killing the opponents main shit, not their support models.
>>
Qeustion: when alexia the risen gets the zombies from her ability, do the opponents get the souls of the dead as well?
or does only one of the rules take precedence?
if so, which rule takes over?
>>
>>45015291
So what's stopping the opponent from killing your squishy bile thrall? He's not going to be able to kill anything before he dies.

Not sure why you're so adamant about this. If you actually played Cryx you'd know he's garbage outside of casual baby games.
>>
>>45015123
Great, that's very helpful, thank you.

You ever use the Giant Mechanical Wang that spews sprays? It seems like it could be fun, but also difficult to use.
>>
>>45015380
Both soul and corpse tokens get generated
>>
>>45015381
He threats 21" inches with assault. If you can't keep a model that threats that far safe, then you've got some issues, man.
>>
>>45015399

Awesome! thanks!
I'm thinking of expanding my merc force from just pirates atm to get a butt load of steel heads. I heard a whisper of rumour of them getting recasted out of metal and plastic in Feb? Is there any solid support for this claim or am I just hearing murmurs?
>>
>>45003659
Its terrible erik. Go home
>>
>>45015468
Newest issue of No quarter had some pics of the new plastic/resin kits. Looks pretty good, I think. At the very least, I hope they're easier to assemble then the previous kit - they weren't as bad as the Nyss Hunters, but I still used more green stuff on them than the rest of my force combined.
>>
>>45015392
The TEP is arguably the best BE in the game, and very, very good.

I usually don't run it with Synth myself, never really experimented with that as of yet since I usually pair it with something(and Synth usually has a shitload of ways of killing enemy infantry anyways).

Lucant fucking loves the bastard though, as does Axis.
>>
>>45015464
He's Def 10 Arm 14 anon. He dies to pow 10 guns or boosted blast damage. Good luck keeping him safe. I'll be sitting here laughing when he blows up and kills your own dudes
>>
>>45015592
You can have this model on the 10" line of your own side and he can hit the 31" mark on your opponents side next turn.

The kind of armies that can hit him when he's there you can put him even farther back and have him do something next turn.
>>
>>45015464
He can't give assault to himself.
>>
>>45015716
Why can't he?

He's a Bloat Thrall.
>>
>>45015760
My bad, I thought it required LOS.
>>
>>45015716
Reread his rules, he's a bloat thrall. That doesn't make him any less terrible however
>>
File: prime_axiom_1000_2.png (896 KB, 1000x638) Image search: [Google]
prime_axiom_1000_2.png
896 KB, 1000x638
So I'm looking at the Prime Axiom, and the shenanigans seem endless. I'm a particular fan of the flying party favor:
>Spawn Reflex Servitor
>Double hand throw it at things I dont like

I know there are probably better things to do with the Prime Axiom, but I think I want one anyways.
>>
>>45015975
Oh yes, it's absolutely amazing to kill eEyriss this way.

What's even funnier is to do it to a small based caster with Syntherion, and then shoot them with the drag gun afterwards.
>>
File: 23472304123.gif (28 KB, 91x90) Image search: [Google]
23472304123.gif
28 KB, 91x90
>>45016028
Seems like it could be useful in a variety of ways. The Prime Axiom is quite the toolbox. Gonna have to find one soon.

As an aside, I'm trying to come up with a Borg-esque color scheme for my Cyriss, but not have it look too bland. Might take a page from Cryx's playbook for glowy green effects.
>>
>>45016108
It's cornercase, but it can make for insane assassinations.

Especially since Synergy adds to all melee attacks, so you can get the PA's to hit on the throw pretty god damn high when you do it.

It's one of those kooky assassinations you rarely get to use, but when you do it it's hilarious.
>>
>>45015218
Remember when the Sacral Vault was supposed to put Cryx in its place?
>>
>>45017602
Double Vault eKrueger lists still absolutely fuck Cryx, where have you been?
>>
>>45017602
>implying legion or circle needed the power boost of the sacral vault
they purposefully gave it to non-minion factions where it wouldn't effect in interfactional balance in a large way
>>
>>45017926
Minions benefited from it a huge amount though.

They've got a pop and drop now, and their anti cryx tech is pretty crazy at this point.
>>
>>45015527
Dammit Mitch, you stay outta this
>>
>>45017729
Circle, especially eKruegar does not need the vault to crap on cryx. I've never seen one on the table, including with minions.

I'd like to paint one tho
>>
>>45012377
I realized that the angle was wrong for that to be the legion players picture after posting
>>
>>44993063
>>44993340
For a 50 point list, if I wanted to squeeze in a judicator, what should I remove?
>>
>>45019993
probably a reckoner.
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.