[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noah's Park Quest #2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23
File: WaifuingIsACoreMechanic (2).png (581 KB, 758x899) Image search: [Google]
WaifuingIsACoreMechanic (2).png
581 KB, 758x899
"Two of every species - one male, one female, have been chosen!"
"And only two can remain, and earn their freedom!"
"The rest must die - It's a Battle Royale!"
"This is Noah's Park!"

---

You, Jake Clark the NEET supreme were at the tropical island area of Noah's Park, the place you've set out to be your "base" for now. You've decided to go talk to Liliana, the leechgirl about how she got here.

"Well, I just woke up, and I was going up this elevator all of a sudden." she admitted. "I must've been kidnapped, or something."

"Hrm. Same here." you reply. "You went up a shaft, and then ended up... At the fields, I assume?"

"Yeah..." she sighed. "I was like, right on the streets. I think I was going for groceries? Then, poof. I was going up that thing."

The leech blinked. "You don't think it would be possible to pry open the elevator platforms? What is there down there, anyway?"

You gazed at the ground, and rub your chin, then look back at her. "We could, possibly." you said. "There are no platforms in here though, we would need to get through the portal and back to the Fields area if we're going to try out your hypothesis. It's an interesting option, regardless"

---

After talking with Lil, you decide to go try to reinforce the shelter you've made - but this time, you took Wanda with you. She was a paper wasp after all - her natural "papier mache" could certainly help with building it up. With blind obedience, she followed your lead, not talking much. When you asked about it, she simply replied, in a mellow tone "I'm a worker wasp after all. It's.... What I-I'm supposed to do."

-Your shelter is now sturdier and more of a sphere with a hole in it than just a set of leaf walls. It will likely resist some light rain and wind.

>Go talk to Wanda, alone. Her mood is dropping. Ask her why she is so gloomy.
>Practice with that new blowdart weapon you made earlier.
>Go out the portal, to the fields. Investigate the platforms.

>Write in
>>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/valencia_qm
Previous thread: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44945222/
>>
>>44966694

Gotta keep the girl happy, even if they're not bestgirl.
>>
>>44966694
>>
>>44966694
>Ask lil to try to catch some fish
>Talk to wanda
>>
>>44966694
"Look, I know this feels like I'm just using you for convenience but I'm not that kind of person. We're in a weird situation"
>>
>>44961066
>>44961456
>>44961554
4 Hourly Reminder that Scorpiongirl>Octopusgirl

>>44966694
This option, >>44966916
>>
>>44966694
>Practice with that new blowdart weapon you made earlier.
>>
>>44966694
>Go talk to Wanda, alone. Her mood is dropping. Ask her why she is so gloomy
>>
File: Wanda.png (108 KB, 227x182) Image search: [Google]
Wanda.png
108 KB, 227x182
"Wanda, what's... Going on?" you wonder, sitting down on a stump, to talk to her.

"I-It's nothing, reall-" she stammered. You interrupted her by putting a hand on her knee, and looking at her sternly, but warmly. She remained silent, until her cheeks started to become redder.

"...How do your neck feel like?" she wondered, staring at the ground. "Like... Skin?" you answered, bluntly.

"C-Can I touch it?" she then said. You narrow your eyes at her, and tilt your head aside. It was a bit of an odd request. Then, you chuckle. "Sure."

She scooched nearer, and leaned her head in - but stopped midway. Instead, she stroke your neck with her hand. As she did, she started to breathe more heavily, more excitedly. Her eyes bloomed open, and her face started to smile.

"Everything alri-?" you asked, but then, Wanda meeped, blushing hard, and slapped you straight across the face, and fled.
"JAKE!" Liliana yelled towards you, as you remained paralyzed in surprise from the slap. "On the trap, someone has left planks or something over it! I think someone is coming!"

You went and approached the door. There, you could hear some odd noises coming from the other side of the portal.

Someone was coming.

>Engage frontally. Stand nearby the portal entrance with your blowdart.
>Flank. Stand to one side of the door, waiting for someone to appear, with your spear.
>Avoid. Go hide.

>Write in.
>>
>>44967462
>Climb to the top of our improvised house and wait them there, spear in hand, like a hero
>>
>>44967462
Get into ambush hiding spots.
>>
>>44967462
>Engage frontally. Stand nearby the portal entrance with your blowdart.
>>
>>44967462
>Flank. Stand to one side of the door, waiting for someone to appear, with your spear.
>>
>>44967462
>Avoid
Blowpipe is an ambush weapon

Hopes of Wanda being more normal: gone
>>
>>44967531
>>44967561
Guys, be realistic, we're a NEET/wizard, we're not gonna win in a head-on confrontation.
>>
>>44967462
>>Avoid. Go hide.
>>
>>44967594
we're using a blowdart, not throwing punches.
>>
>>44967594
It's not a confrontation, I'm just trying to bluff my way out of any possible danger.
>>
>>44967542
This option and ready our blowdart.
>>
>>44967623
Oh, I missed the 'blowdart' part of frontal engagement. Still worried they might have ranged options of their own.
>>
>>44967462
>Avoid. Go hide.
We need a spot with a view, to see whom we're dealing with before engaging
>>
>>44967462
Did she saw the bitemark and got flustered?
Hey do we have a bitemark at all?
>>
>>44967789
I think she was getting aroused
>>
File: Drawfaggotry.png (35 KB, 257x293) Image search: [Google]
Drawfaggotry.png
35 KB, 257x293
You saw the portal stretch out bigger, like if it was elastic as a massive mass of smooth, moist skin forced itself in. Then there, you saw it, standing on the planks over your former trap. A whale man, with a smaller, lemurguy riding on top of him.
"There ain't a soul 'ere, Len." the whale then boomed, and turned slowly side to side. "But there's water! Boyo, we hit the jackpot with this one."

"You blind cunt!" the lemur then cackled. "You just follow my lead! Of course there was people here, why would there have been a trap set up here in the first place! They're hiding, surely. The sneaky bastards."

"Ah, that could be true there, Len." the whale replied, and nodded slightly.

"No need to worry, though, Walter." the lemur then said. "There is now way they can beat *you*".

You emerged from your hiding spot in the water, and tried to fire a dart toward the lemur - the one that seemed the most vulnerable. However, your aim wasn't the best, and your dart hit the whale instead. You quickly ducked back into the water, and swam back towards a more hidden side of the beach.

"Aaaay, my gentle-man!" the whale then boomed, to the open. "...Or gentle-woman. I ain't mean'n no troubles now. But we've got this here game to win." He adjusted his shorts. "Nuth'n personal."

"C'mon, Walter!" the lemur said, patting his head energetically.

"Gotcha, Len." the whaleman then claimed, and dunked a hand into the portal, and pulled out a massive lamp post, which he wielded with one hand.

You noticed that Liliana had diven into the water, and was swimming with surprising speed into further waters. Wanda was flying in the air, high above the rest of you - the duo didn't seem to have noticed any of you yet.

Roll a 1d100 along your vote, best of first three.
>Load another dart and try to aim for the lemur again.
>Signal Wanda to try to "kidnap" the lemur from above.
>Go up to them and try to be diplomatic.
>Write in.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>44968028
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>44968028
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>44968028
>>
>>44968028
"Woah, wait a minute...with strength like that, we might just be able to pry open that elevator. Say 'fuck you' to this game and make our own way out, you know?"
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44968028
Load another dart
>>
>>44968054
>>44968069
>>44968107
>>44968118
Goddammit Spectral.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>44968028
>Signal Wanda to try to "kidnap" the lemur from above.
>>
>>44968111
Trips don't lie, whaleman can definitely help with the elevator.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 620x916
>>44968118
Ah /tg/ dice. Always putting crits on the fourth damn roll since forever.
>>
>>44968111
Seconding but with all the attack votes i doubt itll win.
Shame, its a really good idea to have superstrength around.
>>
You load another dart, and fire it towards the lemur. He sees it coming mid-way, and tried to evade it, but it hits him on the arm, causing it to quickly swell.

"GAH, WA-WALTER. THERE, THER... AAAGH!" he yelled, and looked at the impact area, panicked.
"Len, are you alright there, bud?" he wondered, suddenly losing his fighting stance.

"Go... ATTACK, YOU FRICK!" he replied, and with a few swift jumps, leapt off him.

"W-Why are you off, boss?" the whale shuddered.

"I'll... HMMMFF. U-use you as a shield" the lemur replied, breathing heavily. "C-C'mon!"

"Naw, boss." the whale replied. "You got'sa get that sting cured. This here ain't the only portal, you know."
"J-Jesus Christ you fat... s-sssh-shit." the lemur then said, and collapsed to the floor, shivering. "Goddaaamn ittt..."

"We should go." the whale then claimed, bluntly, and took him, and started to push his way back through the portal.

>Let them leave.
>Try to talk to the whale.
>Finish them off.

>Write in
>>
>>44968507
>Try to talk to the whale
NEED STRENGTH FOR ELEVATOR ESCAPE
>>
>>44968507
>Finish them off.
>>
>>44968507
>Try to talk to the whale.
>>
>>44968526
He's not gonna wanna work with us after that.
>>
>>44968507

>Let them leave.
>>
>>44968507
>Try to talk to the whale
Whale dude seems pretty chill, though not the smartest of the bunch.
>>
>>44968568
Well, antivenoms usually require sample of original venom.
Incentive is beegirl is with us, so if he wants sample for antivenom, must work with us.
>>
>>44968507
>Let them leave.
>>
>>44968507
>Talk
We got antidote if you are interested
>>
>>44968507
End them.
Then use the corpses as warning to others who dare come here.
>>
>>44968597
I don't wanna get anywhere near the guy with a fucking lamp post as a weapon.
>>
>>44968634
Sound travels far brother
>>
>>44968655
Right but working together with him would require closeness. And more trust than I have for the guy.
>>
>>44968671
Too bad you're outvoted then, shadowrun faggot

Whalebro best bro
>>
>>44968727
>not trusting someone who just intended to hit you with a lamp post is shadowrun
>>
>>44968766
We outnumber him, can always keep watch on him, and he's gonna wanna help his friend by helping us. Plus, helping us gives em a nonviolent way out if the plan works.
>>
>>44968821
Look man, we can't do shit to stop a whale if he wants to hurt us. It would take like 5 blowdarts worth of venom to do anything. This is not a game for diplomancers. It's a killing game.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 606x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 606x279
>>44968869
S h a d o w r u n f a g
It's going to be fine. Worst case scenario we drop leechgirl onto his back where he can't reach and have her drink up.
>>
>>44968945
>drop Lil on his back
>he can't hit her
>rolls on the ground
>squish
>>
>>44969094
>He can't get up afterwards due to body shape
>Beached himself
I fail to see the issue
>>
File: Lemur-IonMoe-e1424894064630.jpg (111 KB, 590x877) Image search: [Google]
Lemur-IonMoe-e1424894064630.jpg
111 KB, 590x877
"Hey, Big guy!" you then call out, emerging from your hiding spot from behind some bushes.

"Well, hello, sir." he then said, tipped his hat, and then grabbed his lamp post again, and put himself en garde again. "You seem to have regained your honor, chap! I'm glad! C'mon now, mano a mano, laddy"

"Uh, no, nono." you then stammer, then exhale an uneasy chuckle. "I only want to talk."

"Ah." he then said, and then looked back at the lemur, who looked feverish. "Walter, I'll be OK." he said, weak. "T-This isn't nothing like the wasp-bitches back home."

"I'd prefer to have my... Manager deal with the words, my friend." he admitted, sheepishly. "We're a team, you see. He is my man for this kind of things."

"What do you want, e-ey?" the Lemur then said, in a louder voice, bracing his pain down. "You sniped me, and I'm out. What do you have to offer that is better than just ditching you right here, right n-now?"

"I have a way to get out." you said. "Well, an idea. You know the elevators? I only want Walter here to pull one open."

"Aaah, you cheeky bastard." the lemur then chuckled. "What are you going to offer? Food? Materials? I already have all of that, kid." He then looked around, noticing that the other two girl have gone out of hiding, seeing how the situation had simmered down.

"Tell you what, k-kid." the lemur then said, smugly, glacing at Wanda and Liliana. "You let us one night in here, with you not in here, and you have a d-eal. Ey? N-no real cost for you, heh."

"D-ibbs on the wasp." the lemur then hissed, patting his companion.

"S-So, boy?" the lemur then said. "One night, one open elevator."

You looked at Walter. "What do you think?" you asked him.

"He does the talk'n." he said, not seeming particularly convinced.

>Accept his deal.
>Don't accept.

>Write in.
>>
>>44969230
>Don't accept.
lol
>diplomancers
>>
>>44969230
>Don't accept
Morons
>>
>>44969230
>Accept his deal.
durr don't be a shadowrunfag these guys surely have nothing but good intentions
>>
>>44969230
"Alright, deal."
Idiot never said lil and wanda had to be here, he just wants the place according to the wording.
Take lil and wanda out to check out the elevator situation.
>>
>dont accept and run away with your harem
>>
>>44969230
>Don't accept.
>>
>>44969230
>Accept. Take both ladies with you since he didn't specify who that "us" is that must remain in this place.
>>
>>44969230
>>44969325
>>44969354

Kek, seconding this.
>>
>>44969230
>Don't accept.
>>
>>44969230
>Don't accept.
they're just gonna attack us if we accept and then take the women away. quit acting like they're bound to their verbal contract
>>
>>44969261
>>44969283
>>44969331
>>44969351
>>44969377
Stop being faggots and abuse the loophole in the deal.
>>44969230
Accept and take girls with you.
>>
>>44969230
>>Don't accept.
this elevator plan seems really dumb. like how are the elevators not protected and filled with knock out gas or something.
>>
>>44969230
>Don't accept.
>>
>>44969410
and then they refuse to help us because they didn't get what they actually wanted. dumbass.
>>
If we dont accept id at least like to offer the antivenom deal instead
>>
>>44969445
we don't have any antivenom fucktard
>>
>>44969443
Whalebro would help us because we did in fact uphold the deal. He seems honorable.
>>
>>44968028
Shit, I'm late!

>You emerged from your hiding spot in the water, and tried to fire a dart toward the lemur

WHY did we attack first? Oh well, we got lucky this time because they came with the purpose of killing us. But in the future, can we be sure to attack only AFTER other people show aggression?
>>
>>44969410
You know they dont have to follow their part of the deal and most likely attack us if we do that
>>
>>44969468
Yeah, but it's not that hard to make with a sample of venom, fucktard.
>>
>>44969503
so how would you do it in the wilderness with no supplies?
>>
>>44969482
Sure fine whatever i'm just saying, these guys are fucking assholes and had no intention of playing nice. They die now.
>>
>>44969230
Whale seems a man of honor and integrity, be upfront about the conditions, they can have the place but the girls aren't a part of it.

>>44969482
>show aggression
>clear sign someone lives there
>take efforts to bypass/overcome defenses
Their entering here is in and of itself an act of aggression, just as someone breaking into your house is an act of aggression.
>>
>>44969472
You don't know that. We know next to nothing about these Master-Blaster wannabes.
>>
Oh god, you guys are missing the key fact lurking behind this all.
Somewhere, a whalechick is lurking in the game.
They sent a tumblrina in.
>>
>>44969593
SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER
WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE
BREAK YOUR BACKS AND CRACK YOUR OARS MEN
IF YOU WISH TO PREVAIL
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 836x956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 836x956
>>44969593
>Whalechick
And a monkeygirl too, I guess?
>>
>>44969761
Whale, whale, whale, what do we have here?
>>
>>44969867
I bet she turns out to be a sperm whale.
>>
File: Wasp_March_2008-3.jpg (589 KB, 2301x1647) Image search: [Google]
Wasp_March_2008-3.jpg
589 KB, 2301x1647
"No deal." you tell them.

"Fine." the lemur replied, and snickered while shrugging. "Your loss."

Walter sighed out in relief, and started to force the portal open again. "Until later, chaps." he said, and pushed himself through.

"Ah, just so that we're clear." the lemur then said, before leaving as well. He turned and pointed to you. "The portal behind the Ferris wheel is OUR turf, you got it? You step in there, and you're asking for trouble."

"Oooh-kay" you chuckled and shrugged. "Off you go."

---*---

"Well, your trapped... 'Worked'" Liliana mentioned, pulling the planks aside, revealing a flatted spike-trap. "I'll try to make a new one, don't worry. It's worth while repairing."

Wanda walked up to you, with her fists above her hips. "Y-you where so amazing!" she blurted out.

"Heh, thanks." you reply.

"I... Liked how you shot that d-dart. It was cool!" she added.

"Really now? Thanks." you said, and wandered off back to the main part of the island.

"J-jake, I think you were so brave!" she exclaimed to your back, more agitated, but in honest admiration. You furrowed your brow, and sighed. "Okay. Thank you." you replied more sternly.

---*---

You were back at the base, with the leech repairing your trap, and the wasp collecting food, as usual.

>Investigate the elevator hatches at the other side of the portal, at the Fields area.
>Go beyond the fields, and towards the entrance to the Whale/Lemur duo's turf. Try to spy on their own "Area."
>Explore the third portal, the one that was neither "yours" or the "lemurs". There was another, last one at the Fields area.

>Write in.
>>
>>44970305
>Explore the third portal, the one that was neither "yours" or the "lemurs". There was another, last one at the Fields area.
geez wanda has problems
>>
>>44970305
>>
>>44970305

Also make sure we slick the spikes with poison this time
>>
>>44970305
>>
>>44970374
Whalebro has short, stubby arms. His legs are too short to do much in the way of balance. Solution, push him from behind so he falls onto his belly since the tail would make falling onto the back more difficult to achieve. Then, proceed to stab into the limbs to prevent any attempts at righting himself. Use leech anticoagulants to bleed him out, blubber is hard to make bleed so we'll need the edge. Anticoag plus venom also good combo for him, push the venom into the bloodstream instead of fat.

Alternative is to use fire. Whales are good against cold, but very poor against heat.
>>
>>44970374
I agree but besides Wanda's poison we dont have much to work with.
>>
>>44970305
Explore the third portal, but keep one of the girls on watch in the Field in case anything happens.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (24 KB, 263x350) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
24 KB, 263x350
>>44970565
Yeah man i like how you think
>>
>>44970305
I know that there is an overwhelming vote to the opposite, but I throe in that I think we should check their territory now while the lemur is out. If the whale finds us we can run away while Wanda kidnaps the lemur.
>>
>>44970565
I love you anon. Think we can ask Lil for venom?
>>
>>44970305
>Investigate the elevator hatches at the other side of the portal, at the Fields area.
>>
>>44970644
I guess your right we should explore our area completely before moving on to the next place, but it too late now

>>44970703
Lil has venom, did i miss something

>>44970738
Im telling you guys that is NOT a good idea.
>>
>>44970305

>>44970703
I believe Leeches don't have venom anon.
>>
>>44970975
No no I am sure there is something in their salive that stops blood from clotting. It is so they can keep drinking blood.
>>
>>44970642
Plan for lil is simple, easy to enact. Slather wanda's venom over skin, NOT over previous bite mark. Suggest bitemark is tender, and to use the prepared area instead. Ideally done after swimming so all of you looks wet and not just the patch. She ingests the poison, which we flavor like our blood to make it seem ordinary. None should enter our bloodstream since the leech would be constantly sucking.

Wanda is more difficult, but not by much. Wasps have an incredibly low tolerance for heat differences. Bees often fight them by swarming them to increase their temperature. Overheat her by asking for strenuous activity under the hot sun, it should exhaust her in time. Combat should be easy after. Cut wings, avoid stinger.
>>
>>44971062
Venom doesnt kill you if you drink it
>>
>>44970855
>Lil has venom, did i miss something
I think he's talking about her anticoagulant.
>>
>>44971175
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>44971175
Oh right, that's poison. Still I think we will manage to cook something up
>>
>>44971215
She's a big guy
>>
File: snowy-mountains-16029-1920x1080.jpg (537 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
snowy-mountains-16029-1920x1080.jpg
537 KB, 1920x1080
You decide to go for the third portal, and tell the others to prepare for the expedition as well. In preparation, you start to carve a few more darts, and as you do, you notice that the girls have sneaked away, somewhere. Curious, you discreetly try to find them, and sit down, and start to carve again nearby, as if you couldn't notice them. What were they up to?

"So, what have you brought me here, for?" Liliana asked.

"I... wanted to ask something." she said, nervous. "How did Jake's neck feel like?"

They both went silent for a moment, before Liliana replied. "That is a *horribly* creepy question, Wanda."

"Sorry. I'm sorry." the wasp flustered. "I just want to know. I've never felt it."

"Jake's neck? Yeah, I sure hope you don't even try." Liliana hissed.

"Ah. uhm. Uh - I mean, guys." she hatily explained. "I'm a worker wasp. We don't get to... Have a couple, and stuff. Only the queen of the clan is "supposed" to."

"I don't want to die without knowing how it is!" Wanda then bursted out. "But I have no experience, I don't know what to do!"

"Girl." Liliana then stated. "I will be honest with you. I won't help you with this, if that's what you're looking for."

"Don't look at me like that." the leech then continued. "Do you think I'm stupid? Of course I know you're after Jake. Just leave me alone, k? And don't be a bother."

---*---

You went off to the third portal with the group, each of you being vigilant as you walked towards it, and then, you peeked your head through it. Immediately, your face felt cold, and your eyes shut tight from the sting of snow blowing into them. You pulled your head back out - there was no way you would be able to survive in there for too long without getting thicker clothing.

"It's full of snow in there." you admitted to the other two. "Really cold."

>Rambo in, explore, get out.
>Go back to the island area.
>Go to the Lemur's area.
>Investigate the Ferris Wheel.

>Write in
>>
>>44971062
How about the hypothetical scorpion and octopus girls anon came up with last thread?
>>
>>44971248
>>
>>44971248
>Send in Wanda to take a fast look. Use the time to talk with Lili about acting like an asshole towards McTits
>>
>>44971248
>>
>>44971280
Scorpion would have to full on sting or crush her.
Octopus has to tentacle rape and grapple her to death.
>tfw can't play as a scorpiongirl and octopusgirl in Noah's twisted game
>>
>>44971248
>Go back to the island area.
>>
>>44971248
>Investigate the island area more.
>>
>>44971246
For the venom
>>
>>44971357
I feel like you misunderstood my question. I meant how would we kill them if they were our enemies?
>>
>>44971248
>Investigate
The question is this; are we ballsy enough to kidnap/kill the lemur now, and then maybe murder Walter, or not?
>>
>>44971248
We're going to need to fashion up some warmer garments before we go back in there. And we might need more metal to fashion into tools.
>>
>>44971502
Dump out the tub filled with salt water you lugged around for the octopus girl

Shine a flashlight against scorpiongirl and go for a killshot
>>
>>44971502
Insufficient data present to accurately give strategy.
Bodytype, species would help.
>>
>>44971568
Oh, and the meantime ask Liliana to describe her attacker.
>>
Gonna take a 30min breather to eat and such, and then continue.
>>
>>44971628
Fair enough.

What if we run into, say, a Black Widow-girl?
>>
>>44971833
Previous statement applies.
>>
>>44971628
Octopus girl for 1st scenario
Scorpion girl for 2nd scenario
>>
>>44971958
Base species, anon. Octopi and scorpions are so fucking varied.
Body type too, for cases like landwhale balance.
>>
>>44972006
Uh, emperor scorpion with deathstalker venom scaled up.
And I guess whatever the most common octopus subspecies.
Muscular for Scorpion and flexible and thin body with long legs for Octopus
>>
>>44971936
Oh right, body type.

Well I'm not really sure of how a black widow would translate into human form, but I guess small and dextrous/agile?
>>
>>44972197
Flash with light using reflective surface. Have wanda approach from air to avoid ground vibration detection. Separate his stinger from his tail, and sting him with it or have wanda sting him, either works.

For the octopi, i dunno man just blowdart her
>>
File: MissMagicalRealm2.png (54 KB, 325x693) Image search: [Google]
MissMagicalRealm2.png
54 KB, 325x693
You decide to go investigate the Ferris Wheel. What you immediately notice is that more pieces are missing of it since the last time you where here. It must've been the other contestants.

There was still metal to collect, but most of it looked hard to get. They were either fused-together lumps, or just really rusted out and low quality. Another oddity was that a slab in the ground had been removed, to reveal a machine box of some sort. Within, there was a hollow area with cables, some screws and the silhouette of something drawn in rust. Was it the main engine? Someone took it?

Aside from flimsy lengths of cable, there wasn't much else here of use, unless you wanted to invest a significant amount of time in "harvesting".

As you studied the situation, Wanda walked up to you.

"J-jake!" she exclaimed. "You were brave!" she said, in her usual, unseasoned way of speaking, but with passion. "So I will be too!"

You blinked. "Ye?- Ooomfg!"

Without warning, she pounced on top of you, and hugged you tightly, putting her face into the same spot Liliana did before.

She exhaled exaggeratedly, intoxicated. She hummed, overjoyed, and lost in her own moment, started to nuzzle and rub her face against yours.

Over her shoulder, you could see Liliana, with a piece of shrapnel in her hand, just staring wide-eyed at what was happening, incredulous. Her eyes then rose to yours, and her eyelids narrowed, looking at you accusingly.

>Let Wanda continue and "finish" on her own.
>Gently push her off.
>Embrace the moment.

>Write in
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off.
>>
>>44972864
Wasp is best girl so far, fuck you Leech shitters.
>Embrace
>>
>>44972864
Motion for Lilian to join in and embrace the two
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off.
Nope.
>>
>>44972864
>write in
go to poundtown with this girl

>if not
>embrace
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off.

Not here not now Wanda. Everything has a time and place.
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off.
She's hella annoying. Also harems are still shit.
>>
>>44972864
>Point out that we're not in home territory and that this really isn't a safe spot.
>ask if wanda can see anything from an aerial view.
>>
>Embrace the moment

Best we move things along.
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off.
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off
Tell her that you are proud of her resolve but now is not the time or place for cuddling
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off.
As much as I prefer wasp to leech, doing this in front of her probably isn't the best timing. Whisper as much to her.

Later though? I'd give it a go.
>>
>>44972864
>Gently push her off.
Time and place, Wanda.
>>
>>44972926
>>44972977
>>44973044
>>44973071
>there are people, right now, in this thread, who would rather have a leech girl who seems prepared to kill another girl just for hugging you, than a nice pure Wasp maiden
I've seen some faggotry in my time, but this takes the cake.
>>
>>44973183
I'd rather wait until we get home for cuddles
>>
>>44973183
Why not both?
>>
>>44973183
She's already laid claim to us in her mind. Plus wasp is annoyingly moe.
>>
>>44973071
Shes just confused
Shes like a child trying to act like a grown-up.
when we have time we need to set her straight and teach her some social educate but until then we just need to deal with it.
>>
>>44973183
Mate, for all we know, if we let it happen now in the current situation with us as wasp on the ground, leech may go mad and kill us or Wanda. Maybe both.

And I'm on your side. Of the two girls so far, I prefer wasp.
>>
>leech girl needs to feed off you on a regular basis
>wasp girl doesn't

Pure unadulterated stupidity.
>>
>>44973334
stay mad
>>
>>44973334
By this I mean you shouldn't pick the one that literally eats you.
>>
>>44973235
Because it becoming more and more clear that Leech may have some yandere tendencies and will fucking kill Wasp if she keeps this up.
Harem is NOT an option here bro.
>>
>>44973334
It just means we don't need to worry about hunting or gathering food for her. And it's not even enough blood loss to matter.
>>
>>44973334
Stay butthurt, anti-parasitism anon.
>AROUND LEECHES WATCH YOUR BREECHES
>>
>>44973383
Give leech to whale?
>>
>>44973466
wat
>>
Am i the only man here who loves these girls enough to go full shonen asexual to keep them alive.
>>
>>44973551
Yes.
>>
>>44973551
What >>44973586 said.
>>
>>44973586
>>44973673
Wow you guys are awful
But really though we need to sit these girls down and have a talk about our relationship. One that wont end in Wasp dieing or us having to kill Leech to keep her from killing Wasp.
>>
>>44973805
>implying I would choose wasptits over leech
>>
>>44973836
>implying i wouldn't
>>
>>44973836
>implying choosing Leech wont end in Wasp getting murdered
not that you care
you monster
>>
File: Ocean_City_Ferris_Wheel.jpg (4 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Ocean_City_Ferris_Wheel.jpg
4 MB, 3872x2592
"Wanda" you tell her, laced in cheer and some amusement. "It's great that you've found this resolve, but there is a time and place for everything."

"S-sorry." the wasp replied and nodded towards the ground, but then she looked upwards, with a blaze in her eyes. "But it came from inside! It wanted to just burst out!"

"I understand, Wanda." you tell her. "I'm guessing your new to this. But you'll learn, eventually."

Liliana looked at you both, arms crossed, keeping a disgusted look on her face. "Seriously now?" she muttered, in disagreement to the situation.

---*---

You were at the Ferris Wheel Area. More fights and problems were bound to come - the Lemur and the Whale weren't going to be the only ones to be a problem, for sure. You had to be prepared. Just like with the Ferris Wheel's materials, the early birds got the worms, so you had to use your time efficiently and with proper priorities.

>Harvest the Ferris Wheel. Get more metal.
>Go to the Lemur's Area. See what he is up to.
>Go to the Snow Area. It's cold as balls, though.
>Go back to the Island. Your base.

>Write in
>>
>>44973910
>Go to the Lemur's Area. See what he is up to.
Get them in on the kill Noah and escape plan.
>>
>>44973910
can't wait for the girls to kill each other for your retarded harem idea
>>
>>44973910
Harvest.
Been a while since I've been on one, but if they have padded seats we can at least start making, or at least insulating, clothing for the snow area.
>>
>>44973910
>>Harvest the Ferris Wheel. Get more metal.
Since we're here we might aswell
also can we see the map of the park again
>>
>>44973910
Collect more metal. Have wanda scout from above for choice bits. Ask lin to help you with tough bits,
>>
>>44973953
>can't wait for the girls to kill each other for your retarded harem idea
>not keeping your bitches in line
>>
>>44973910
quit being mansluts anons.
>>
>>44973910
Harvest wheel, get metals
>>
>>44973910
>>Harvest the Ferris Wheel. Get more metal.
>>
>>44973910
why are you trying to start a waifu war on purpose? do you want the quest to turn to shit?
>>
Harvest the wheel
>>
>>44973910
Wanda could fly up and take watch in the upper parts of the Farris Wheel. Also, what if some secret good stuff is hidden up in the upper parts of it!
>>
File: Map.png (288 KB, 1010x467) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
288 KB, 1010x467
>>44974002
Sure
>>
>>44974074
Are you implying that any quest with multiple females doesn't turn into a waifu war?
>>
>>44974095
Wait so do we always cross the Fields to get to the Wheel or am i reading this wrong
>>
>>44974202
Yes
>>
>>44974180
there shouldn't be two of them totally in love with the mc after such a small amount of time
>>
>>44974216
well what the hell is in the Fields.
>>
>>44974279
Olive trees and grass
>>
File: pls.png (93 KB, 270x341) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
93 KB, 270x341
>>44974180
>>44974074
>>
>>44974231
I propose when we get murdered in our sleep, to force OP to let us be a monstergirl
>>
>>44974366
Its not a quest about living through a Survival game, its a Waifu Simulator on how to properly manage your Monstergirls.
>>
>>44974437
It's both, really, lol.
>>
>>44974329
Oh right i remember now
So is there something blocking the southern part of the Fields or have we just not looked there yet.
>>
>>44974437
Okay so we gotta manipulate them. Tell Leech that we couldn't reject wasp because her venom and paper are necessary for the blowdarts.
>>
>>44974538
I agree
We need to convince Leech the shes our forever girl but Wasp is too useful to just abandon, and providing good moral to our works is the best way to gain loyalty.
Our true feeling are irreverent. We need to play this Game of Waifus if we want to survive, and that means keeping both girls as happy as possible.
>>
You decide to harvest the Ferris Wheel some more. It wouldn't be as easy as the first time - but this time, you had three times the manpower to get things done.

You had a bright idea though. What about the upper parts? There was bound to be material there, or even cushioning in the chairs, right?

You told Wanda to go check it out. Enthusiastically, she did, and flew up to the chairs. She told you that there was no foam, though. It had either rotten away, or it just didn't have cushioning in the seats. There were however more metal bars up there that could be forced off and taken, so she started to work on that.

You and Liliana worked on the area below, trying to pry off some more material. However, while Wanda was in the little booths above you, the leech went up to you, and whispered. "Hey. Let me have a quickie. Of blood."
"Just a quick one, alright?" you tell her.

"Yeah, time and place, I know" she chuckled. And with that, she ducked and snuck under your shirt, and put her lips against your belly. You couldn't help but to snort a bit from contained laughter from the tickling.

"What are you doing!" you said in a hushed tone.

She sucked up some blood, then kissed the place she "bit", and ducked back out.

"Your belly is mine, Human." she joked. "Also, I'm pissed with McTits imitating me, so I wanted to do something off the hook which airhead here will probably never think of."

You smile warmly at her.

"Alright, back to work, ey?" she then grinned.

(cont.)
>>
>>44974864
Wanda has certainly been shown to be actually pulling her weight thus far. Hell, between us and her, the two of us have done pretty much everything.

Has Leech actually done anything for the group yet? I seriously can't recall a single thing.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 284x177
---*---

You got, as a group, five more bars of metal, each about 3ft long. Maybe you could do something interesting with it.

---*---

You returned home with your loot, back to the island. Apparently, the time of day was shared among all of the areas - it was starting to become night here too. You ate a generous dinner of more coconuts and bananas, and you three went back to the hut to sleep. However, Wanda brought something up.

"I want to be in the middle this time." she said.

"Oy, oy, there." the leech protested. "The middle is MY spot. I claimed dibbs, and like, why change the order now? Let's just sleep already."

"No!" she bursted out, surprisingly assertive. "I'm going to be in the middle now. It's only fair!"

>You sleep in the middle.
>Let Wanda sleep in the middle.
>Let Lil sleep in the middle.

>Write in
>>
>>44975280
She warned us when we were being attacked. And she's the one who met Wasp for us when we were sperging about the spear.
>>
>>44975324
>>
>>44975324
>>
>>44975341
>And she's the one who met Wasp for us when we were sperging about the spear.
So she helped us find a better teammate?

Not for lewds, but to make sure Lil doesn't try to shiv Wanda in her sleep.
>>
>>44975324
It's a win win for them and a bigger win for us.
>>
>>44975324
>Let Lil sleep in the middle.
>>
>>44975324
>>You sleep in the middle.
tell them to stop being children and fighting over shit that don't matter.
>>
>>44968028
thats some good drawfagotry
>>
File: Colt_New_Service_1370.jpg (52 KB, 730x409) Image search: [Google]
Colt_New_Service_1370.jpg
52 KB, 730x409
You decide to compromise.

"I'll sleep in the middle." you claim.

"We're not discussing that." Liliana countered.

"Yeah, it's either me or her." the wasp added.

"No, seriously. Stop being like kids over this." you inject.

"Yeah, Wanda. It seem like I'm-" Lili started, but you interrupted.

"None of this. Go to sleep, damn it." you assert, and go and lay in the middle. You were too tired for silliness like this, right now. "Sleep. Now."

Then, you saw a revolver peek in the hut's entrance.

"Hoy, hoy. hoy. What is this *ruckus*" a man's voice chimed in. He played with the barrel as well, popping it out, and making it spin, to then jerk his wrist and pop it back in. It wasn't the Lemur, and it wasn't the Whale either. You noticed that it had one bullet inside of it, the rest of the chambers were empty.

"Step outside, each of you." he said. "I have one bullet in this thing. Do you want to be the lucky one?"

He pointed at you, the one in the middle, and closest to the entrance. "Hrm?" he insisted, cocking the gun.

>SESSION END
>Twitter: https://twitter.com/valencia_qm
>Archived!: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Noahs%20Park

I'll stick around for questions and drawfagging as usual. I'm open to quest-related requests.
>>
>>44973266
aww your right

poor wanda
>>
>tfw I've drawn Noah
>tfw I can't show you guys yet lol
>>
>>44976056
Oh well fuck me
Good thread we really need to build better defenses
>>
>>44974095
dident you say that the island had a passageway to a main landmass or did you mean that the beach area was seperated from the rest of the island?
>>
Welp. If we die from this and the quest restarts then we could do this, >>44974400
>>
>>44976156
cant wait to see it in 48 chapters.
>>
>>44976271
HAHAHA
no
>>
>>44976056
>spinning the barrel
>then snapping it back
I vote we play Russian Roulette and we rush his smug ass next time.
>>
File: Island.png (421 KB, 590x480) Image search: [Google]
Island.png
421 KB, 590x480
>>44976260
The island looks like this. I had an island pic attached to that other post that introduced the island area, but here it is more clear and explicit.
>>
>>44976332
>not wanting to be a monstergirl and get a better advantage
>>
>>44976156
i just look forward to the drawing of whatever way we kill that fagot.

preferably with a swarming army he gets mauled and tortured and we can just say we could not possibly have gotten them all to give him a swift death
>>
>>44976342
yeah that other pic was what made me think i may have misunderstood the text thanks for making it clearer
>>
>>44976377
>implying playing as a monster girl hasnt been done to death.
frankly so has play as a human male in a world of monster girls...maybe we can play a monster boy.
>>
File: Whalerinos.png (84 KB, 943x790) Image search: [Google]
Whalerinos.png
84 KB, 943x790
Warmup pic
>>
>>44976605
>monster trap
Ehh...
>>
>>44976056
Thanks for the run. Certainly seems we're in a pickle here.

Unrelated, but Biopunk when?

For a draw request, just for fun, can you draw Wonda asking Jake if he has seen Liliana around, only for Jake, from where he is, to see Liliana in the shadow of Wonda's considerable bust and he's trying not to laugh. Bonus points for Liliana having an annoyed look with Wanda bust sitting on top of her head.

The image of it makes me chuckle.
>>
>>44976612
i would like an image of Wasp and Leech bickering over something stupid.
while Jake is in danger in the background

Also what part of the island do we sleep on again.

>>44976660
No dumb fuck just a normal monster boy. A healthy young man like the one we are playing now, but a monster. i mean good god is this concept really so hard to understand.
>>
>>44976850
>neet
>healthy young man
>>
>>44976907
The point is i feel being a monster boy may provide the best of both worlds and it is a concept that seems to be completely foreign to some people so it wouldn't get as boring as fast because we would be treading new ground. But hopefully this idea will go to waste because we will be able to keep Jake and friends alive.
>>
File: Toon1.png (44 KB, 303x570) Image search: [Google]
Toon1.png
44 KB, 303x570
>>44976796
Boopity
>>
>>44977532
Ha. I like it. Thanks.
>>
>>44977532
8/10 Bretty Gud
Leech is out of character there is no way she would be happy in this situation...unless there's something your not telling us about our blood sucking companion?
>>
>>44977532
All this ripping off of muneneko is getting pretty awkward man.
>>
>>44977685
I know lol. But that was the request, what do.
>>
File: 1445874388196.jpg (143 KB, 543x522) Image search: [Google]
1445874388196.jpg
143 KB, 543x522
>>44977685
>>44977721
>Ok im clearly missing something, better look up this Muneneko guy to see what the fuss is about
>One quick Google search later...
>Giga Oppais, Mega Milks, and Titanic TaTas as far as the eye can see in all its disproportional glory
>mfw
I have reach the next step in enlightenment
>>
File: Pic3.png (43 KB, 391x330) Image search: [Google]
Pic3.png
43 KB, 391x330
>>44976850
Here ya go
>>
>>44978139
True perfection. Thank you very much.
So how do you think the quest is going QM
>>
>>44978228
Very well, actually. I'm enjoying it a lot. I only wish I could write faster though lol.
>>
>>44978299
Eh i could careless how long it takes. i'm more concerned about how productive we are in each thread.
So like i said before is there something blocking the southern part of the Fields or have we just not looked there yet
>>
>>44978389
There is nothing in particular lol
>>
>>44978464
oh well that kinda sucks but whatever.
So other than Muneneko, what other artists do you like or draw inspiration from
>>
>>44978551
Magister :3
>>
>>44978611
Man you really love dem titties huh.

Final questions from me because its 1am an i have work in the morning

Can you give anything hints on how to please Wasp and Leech? They both seem pretty submissive so i figured being assurtive would help. Am i on the right train of thought?

How many "zones" are there in total?

Is Noahs park known to the public. Is it like Battle Royale or is Noah just some rich fuck getting his rocks of in secret?

Are we running same time tomorrow?

Answer what you can
Ignore what you cant
>>
>>44978814
>Man you really love dem titties huh.
yep
>Can you give anything hints on how to please Wasp and Leech? They both seem pretty submissive so i figured being assurtive would help. Am i on the right train of thought?
I can't tell that lol
>How many "zones" are there in total?
Nope
>Is Noahs park known to the public. Is it like Battle Royale or is Noah just some rich fuck getting his rocks of in secret?
You've never known Noah before this stuff happened
>Are we running same time tomorrow?
yes, perhaps sooner, or later. I'll tell on twitter.
>>
>>44979007
Biopunk when?
>>
>>44978814
We need to make them accept each other by having Lil feed of Wanda every other day with the excuse that we need to get stronger to protect them and we can't be drained all the time.
Then slowly rub our selves on Lilis but while she's sucking Wanda so we can engage in 3p.

We are a guy with TWO willing chicks sleeping with us.
It'd be hella gay if we don't get laid with at least one of them.
>>
>>44979072
Monday most likely.
>>
>>44979072
>we'll never have a chance to kill the Witch and avenge Jenny
We'll just have to kill a spider here in her memory.
>>
>>44979147
Seems we will get that chance though >>44979143
>>
File: Feis.png (54 KB, 344x309) Image search: [Google]
Feis.png
54 KB, 344x309
>>44979147

You have been visited by the Witch of Oppai Loli Snuffing

You too can have the loss of the Quest waifu

But only if you roll 75 or less in this thread.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>44979294
Let's roll!
>>
>>44979318
Does this mean leech is kill? Please let her take that bullet.

We'd be more productive without the leech worrying about who's banging who.

Fucking parasite.
>>
Hrm. I might run Biopunk tomorrow instead of this. Like, I've run this for two days straight, and I feel fresher for Biopunk.

I'll see what I end up prewriting, and I'll announce on Twitter what I end up doing anyway.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>44979294
>>
>>44979393
Yeah, I bet Wanda wouldn't give a fuck who else we were banging, she'd just be glad to be a part of it.
>>
>>44979393
I'm only joking lol.
>>
>>44979536

I know you can't afford to kill her yet. There's players invested in her.

You don't have the balls.
>>
>>44979567

kek
>>
I wonder if we could just push wanda and lilliana together to preclude the infighting... after all wanda wants to know what "it" feels like and lilliana is better equipped for that than other ladies would be...
>>
>>44979567
Anon I am advocating survival above all, but at this rate you'll make me join team leech.
>>
we cant just have a harem we need an army

hundreds of men and women storming noahs home and putting him to the sword

we could try and find out who took the engine and get the ferris wheel going use the theme park as a recruitment device
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>44979294
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.