[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unfortunate Magical Girl Quest 52: Choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 3
File: Gasmask girl.jpg (76 KB, 673x990) Image search: [Google]
Gasmask girl.jpg
76 KB, 673x990
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44819675/
Char sheets: Eli http://pastebin.com/STyppT2L Char http://pastebin.com/QQLmwgQv Am http://pastebin.com/8pHbRttv Bel
http://pastebin.com/Ju8rB8hH Del http://pastebin.com/hQQmD4G8 Jamie http://pastebin.com/2ufY8q8J, Elliotte http://pastebin.com/LXfzEsJ0

It's such a pain having to watch over a half monster...thing, especially when she won't shut the hell up about anything. I've been oh so tempted simply to comet beam her to the next life, but well there's no point now is there, she isn't hurting anyone and she actually seems to be doing thinking besides "Must ruin elizabeth's day" for once.

Also Foolish seems to like her, so I couldn't do it in good consciousness.

"Planning something?" lovely asks, tilting her head with a sick cracking sound like a tick of a clock made from brittle bones "Isn't that supposed to be my thing? I mean, you've been stained by charlotte haven't you? The black sheep of the sparkwitz pack"

She smiles and then looks down, frowning sadly as her hair covers her eyes and her chest shakes.

"Well, before me at least" She says pathetically, sounding sorry for herself as she leans against the wall of my room.

I actually feel kind of sorry for her, now that she isn't trying to beat the shit out of me. Kind of.

I don't say anything as I sit down on the edge of my bed and cup my hands around my mouth as foolish crawls out from under my bed to look at Lovely, who stares at my dog with a look of apathy.

"So, you're just going to keep me in your room then, like some sort of trophy" She sighs, tilting her head to the other side, making that same terrible sound "Or did you just want to wait a day before you did your job"

She stands up, her fingers cracking behind her back as she grins widely and madly, her single clock eye ticking and tocking as she stares me in the eyes with it and her normal one.
cont
>>
>>44965739

What do I do?
[] go back to sleep
[] Take her to charlotte's place
[] Get Mom, see what she thinks
[] Get dad, maybe he can help me figure what to do with her
[] Just drop her off at Bel's house, she's her problem now
[] Get Katlin and ask her for advice
[] Bring Amanda in for some insight
[] Drag her to Min's, see if she wants her
[] Interrogate her about her master
[] Threaten her
[] So....you did all this just because you're a conspiracy nut right?
[] You want to keep chaos away from our world right?
[] call my friends for a meeting about this
[]Why? Why did you do all this?
[] I feel sorry for you, I really do. You did all this for love but...you lost it because of it, didn't you?
[] Well, look at us, just two monsters wearing human skin
[] You know, I've wonder, which of us would be considered worse, me who's broken her soul up into different monsters, or you , who turned her soul into one, its a real brain twister ain't it?
[] write in
>>
>>44965761
>[] Get Mom, see what she thinks
>[] Get dad, maybe he can help me figure what to do with her
>[] call my friends for a meeting about this
>[] I feel sorry for you, I really do. You did all this for love but...you lost it because of it, didn't you?
>>
>>44965761
>[] I feel sorry for you, I really do. You did all this for love but...you lost it because of it, didn't you?
>>
>>44965761
>[] go back to sleep
>>
>>44965761
>>
>>44965761
>I'm just gonna keep around and out of mischief until you get bored of it I suppose
>>
>>44965761
>>
>>44965761
>[]Why? Why did you do all this?
>[] Well, look at us, just two monsters wearing human skin
>[] Bring Amanda in for some insight
>>
>>44965761
>[] Well, look at us, just two monsters wearing human skin
>[]Why? Why did you do all this?
>[] go back to sleep
>>
>>44965761
>I'm just gonna tie you up and use you as a pillow for the rest of your life. Figuring anything else out is too tiresome
>>
"I don't know" I groan, rubbing the back of my neck as I get up off my bed again, rubbing my feet on the carpet as I stare at my ceiling and sigh "I just feel sorry for you, I really do. You did all this for love but, you lost it because of it didn't you"

She purses her lips and turns aways, as foolish starts licking and lapping at her pale, almost snow white face.

She doesn't say anything, just stares at the bit of light streaming through the curtains covering my window. I shake my head, running my hand through my hair as I turn away from her and walk into the hallway.

I don't know how to deal with this I have to admit, mostly since every other monster I've met I've killed for the most part, and she really isn't a monster now is she. I sigh rubbing my forehead as I walk into the living room, where I can see Katlin watching the show as Amanda tries to read a book in the corner of the room.

and judging from the fact it doesn't smell like death in here, dad's cooking, and from the loud snoring, Mom is sleeping, as usual.

I walk over to the back of the couch and peek over it, seeing my mom curled up and taking up most of the room as she cuddles with a pillow, drooling with a smile.

I reach down to shake her shoulder and her eyes burst open, and she grabs my hand, as she rubs her eyes with her other one, yawning as she looks at me tiredly

"What do you want, sweetie?" She groans, still rubbing her eyes "I was having a wonderful dream just then, I know you can understand"

"Well, this is going to be a little hard to explain" I say, nervously chuckling as Amanda looks up at me with a curious look in her eyes

"Oooh?" I hear dad laugh from the kitchen "I highly doubt that"

"Don't worry, I'll call the girls' Amanda sighs as she puts her book down "I can already smell the trouble brewing"

"Riiight" Mom says, shaking her head "So what is it, it can't be that hard to talk about right?"

cont
>>
>>44966211
I brush my bed headed hair out of my eyes, so I can look my mom in the eyes. I take a breath as Amanda walks past me, staring at the screen of her phone as Katlin looks over her shoulder at me with a worried look in her eyes.

What do you say?
[]Heeey katlin, the new episode is out already right? well just watch that while I take a reaaaal quick nap
[]Okay, see I might have taken another monster home and I don't know what to do with her
[] I just neeed...some advice really
[] is there anyways to "Fix" someone who's turned themselves into a monster
[] It's a real pain in the ass, to be honest
[] write in
>>
>>44966287
>[] I just neeed...some advice really
>[]Okay, see I might have taken another monster home and I don't know what to do with her
>[] is there anyways to "Fix" someone who's turned themselves into a monster
>>
>>44966287
>[]Okay, see I might have taken another monster home and I don't know what to do with her
>>
>>44966287
>>
>>44966287
[]Okay, see I might have taken another monster home and I don't know what to do with her
[] I just neeed...some advice really
[] is there anyways to "Fix" someone who's turned themselves into a monster
>>
>>44966287
>[] It's a real pain in the ass, to be honest
>>
>>44966287
>Look, just come upstairs one sec
>>
>>44966287
>[] It's a real pain in the ass, to be honest
>>
Is Lovely being mostly monster even an issue if she actually stops working for chaos?
I mean, it's not like there's a dearth of monsters working for order.
>>
>>44966403
Well there is special circumstancs in that she got parts grafted into her by the General which might do things if she stays a monster.
And we don't really kn ow what it takes for a monster to be able to abandon Chaos.
>>
>>44966403
It seems to be an issue for her, at least.
>>
>>44966479
Maybe, but as far as we're concerned we just need some guarantee she's not just gonna go skipping straight back again the moment we let her off the leash.

>>44966468
You reckon the grafts might act as some kinda mind control?
>>
>>44966544
>You reckon the grafts might act as some kinda mind control?
He seems like the prepared kind, so I think its possible there are traps of 'some' kind in them, maybe mindcontrol, maybe a deathswitch, or a berserker mode.
>>
>>44966582
Okay, that's fair. I guess for starters we could get Min to have a look and see if she spots anything untoward, though I wouldn't rely on that as being conclusive, just a way of getting a heads up is something is obviously amiss.
>>
>>44966647
Dad might be able to figure out something too if they are similar to his line of magitech
>>
>>44966544
She doesn't seem very safe right now. I'm not sure why she hasn't gotten dragged back yet.
>>
"Okay weeell, I might have brought another monster home with me" I say turning away as Mom's eyes turn all scary and she sits up to try and force me to look into her eyes "And I don't know what to do with her"

"Why can't you just have a normal pet like a dog or something" She sighs sadly as she slumps over the back of the coach

"Well I mean technically" Dad says as he chops something or another in the kitchen, wait I know that smell, is he making fried potatoes for breakfast? "Foolish is a dog, just...a dog from the lands of chaos"

"But foolish isn't normal dad, he..it talks and laughs" Katlin says as she turns back to watch tv "and eats the remote,and everything else if its hungry"

"Yeah, still cute little thing I have to admit, once all the bones and fangs disappeared" Mom says nodding her head as she sits back up straight, cracking her neck "But just kill it if you don't want to keep it as a pet, no reason to leave something that dangerous around you little sister"

"Well, see that's why its a pain in the ass" I groan "See, she's..well she was turned into a monster by some weird surgery and...I want to fix her"

"Again, easy solution" Mom says flatly

"Marisa" Dad says sternly, as he cuts through the cutting board by the sound of it

"Joking" Mom sighs as she slumps on the couch "But I..don't really know how to help here, if you were okay with her being a monster you could just turn her into a contractor, or something"

"Yeah, you could always use more of those right Sis?" Katlin asks "I mean, Charlie seems to just be slacking off doing nothing now a days"

"That's because he only does as much work as he needs to" Dad sighs as he goes back to cutting "Sounds so familar"

"HEY!" Me and Mom shout in unision

"It's not being lazy, it's just conserving energy" Mom says angrily as she stands up from the couch

"Oh I know, I'm just teasing you two a bit is all" Dad chuckles as he continues cutting up potatoes
>>
>>44966741
>I'm not sure why she hasn't gotten dragged back yet
Her boss might not feel safe opening a gate right to himself for Eli to use right now
>>
>>44966741
I dunno, I kinda thought she hadn't exactly changed allegiance either.
>>
>>44966777
"Hmmph, well, you could just take out whatever made her into a monster" Mom says shrugging as she shambles into the kitchen "that'd work right?"

"Well...I think she had most of her organs replaced with cogs and gears, mom" Katlin says looking up at me "can't imagine what it must've been like to see her coughing all that up in real life"

"Jesus" Mom says, sounding disgusted as dad hums to himself

and then, I smell battery acid as

*KABOOOOOOM*
Foolish whines, and Amanda screams "CHARLOTTE!!!"

What do I do?
[] let her in
[] rush out to meet her
[] Cow mod, pick up lovely and carry her outside
[] sigh and lay on the couch
[] check on lovely
[]write in
>>
>>44966875
>[] let her in
>[] check on lovely
>>
>>44966875
>[] let her in
>[] check on lovely
>>
>>44966875
>[] check on lovely
>>
>>44966875
>[] Cow mod, pick up lovely and carry her outside
>>
>>44966875
>[] let her in
>[] check on lovely
>>
>>44966875
>[] Cow mod, pick up lovely and carry her outside
>>
>>44966805
It doesn't seem to be clear to herself either right now.
Honestly her motivation sounds so confused I'm halfway expecting her switching sides to not have been quite as much been from her own will as we were led to believe.
>>
>>44966875
>[] check on lovely
>>
>>44967006
Yeah... I certainly think that just having her stick around and steadily working through her various keystones of reasoning for her allegiance to chaos will wind up having her switch back again.

Undoing cogwork is likely to be requiring a wish though I reckon
>>
>>44967152
>Undoing cogwork is likely to be requiring a wish though I reckon
It'd be delicious irony if we fix her with the wish we get from defeating Clockwork.
>>
>>44967183
That would just be keks for days
>>
I smile and walk to the front door and pull it open, and see Charlotte's smiling face on the other side as she tries to push away some of the sickly green smoke that's pouring out of the small crater in front of our house.

Elliotte seems much more concerned with playing with a bunch of snow on her own, but she smiles and waves at me as she stands up and walks in as Charlotte hugs me. and I hear dad chop the cutting board in half again.

"Good day" Elliotte giggles as she walks further into my houses

"Er we probably should follow her, just in case, its nice to see you again though, Char" I say as I run my hand through my girlfriends hair as she skirts around me, reluctant to let go of me

"Well, we always see eachother don't we?" shes asks with a smirk "So what's the trouble this time"

"Eli still has Lovely" Katlin says flatly

"Without asking me mind you" Mom says with fake sadness

"Oh that one girl who didn't do anything?" Elliotte asks "I thought you threw her away or something"

"yeah so sorry but Belladonna is asleep, no idea why Delia would know that but....oh" Amanda says, suddenly sounding a bit afraid

"Oh bubble gum"Eliotte says teasingly "nice to see you again"

"You to" Amanda says nervously as she teleport behind me and charlotte

"I SWEAR TO, STOP LICKING MY FACE YOU MUTT, STOP IT" Lovely whines from my room, loud enough to be heard in the rest of the house.

I walk past Elliotte as she looks around, like she's in a daze of nostalgia, and I open the door to my room, and see Foolish licking Lovely's face as she tries to push it away with her feet

She turns to me and tilts her head, and foolish licks her hair, making her growl in anger.

What do you do?
[] Tell her it seems like she only joined chaos to do it
[] Save her
[] Help foolish
[] laugh at her
[] talk about what to do with her
[]wait for jaime
[] use some magic 1d20
[]write in
>>
>>44967352
>[] Save her
>[] talk about what to do with her
>>
>>44967352
[] Save her
[] talk about what to do with her
>>
>>44967352
>[] Help foolish
>[] laugh at her
>>
>>44967352
>[]wait for jaime
>>
>>44967352
>[]wait for jaime
>>
>>44967352
>[] Save her
>>
>>44967352
Go Bel, fuck yeah
>>
>>44967506
She did it, and all on her own.
>>
>>44967585
I'm so proud right now
>>
>>44967585
Our Bel has grown and found herself her very own waifu.
>>
I push Foolish away with my foot, and it whimpers, its ears flopping down as it continues to smile as it hops onto my bed, looking guilty as Lovely lays on the floor, covered in slobber and bits of purple hair, looking disgusted and really pissed off.

"Oh, that's nice to give foolish a new chew toy" Charlotte laughs as she walks into the room "looks a bit too big though, I could fix it if you want"

"Fuck you Charlotte" Lovely growls as she tries to stand up without the use of her hands, which just makes charlotte laugh more

"Sorry, only Eli can" she begins to say, before Amanda walks into the room and her face turns almost as red as mine, I sigh in relief, thank you Amanda for stopping her "errr anyways, horrible to see you again"

"Feeling is most certainly mutual" Lovely says angrily

"I don't like her, its like she has an aura of unpleasantness...like boiled brocoli or something" Amanda says shaking her head "But she can't be all bad if she lets foolish do that to her"

"She tastes like memories of home" Foolish says proudly

"Wow, what does that taste like?" Amanda asks

"Self loathing and failure?" Charlotte says giggling

"Blood and smoke?" Elliotte says shrugging

"Old socks and cheese" Foolish yawns, making Lovely red with rage as she struggles against her the chains I wrapped her up in, but she gives up and slumps on the ground again

"Alright, so can we get on with what we do with her?" I ask rubbing my forehead

"Besides make fun of her for awhile before we get bored...no can't think of anything, soooorry eli" Charlotte says as she lays on my bed, running her hand over my blankets, blushing slightly

"Er..well we could wish her to normal right" Amanda says happily "I mean it worked for me right"

"OH!" Lovely says calmly "Right, let order mess with my very being to turn human, no I'd rather feed myself to that freak of a dopleganger"

"Caaan I have her?" Elliotte says, biting the back of her knuckle and panting

cont
>>
>>44967865
>"Caaan I have her?" Elliotte says, biting the back of her knuckle and panting
Well, I dare say that is one option. Give her to Elilotte to mindbreak into submission.
>>
>>44967972
Wasn't Elilottes only other friend her previous girlfriend?
>>
>>44968009
Her girlfriend was the shield one wasn't it? It's been too long for me to remember properly, but I don't think it was Golden, just part of that group
>>
>>44968041
I'm pretty sure Shield was her girlfriend.
>>
>>44967865
"Then again there are worst things that could happen" Lovely says quickly, scootching towards charlotte and foolish to get away from Elliotte

"You know, I think my boss would love to get a look at her!" Dad shouts from the kitchen "not that I'd hand her over...just saying"

"Err, riight" Lovely says as Charlotte's eyes sparkle

"No, that'd be awesome, we could turn her into a giant robot monster" She shouts happily, like a little girl who just got the pony she always wanted

"Oh that'd be so coool!" Amanda says cheerfully before she coughs and recomposes herself "I'm pretty sure Mr Walter's company doesn't make giant robots"

"We could" Dad huffs

"But you don't, remember what happened the last time you tried, Alfy?" Mom says teasingly as Charlotte sighs and slumps forward, looking down at lovely

"Soo what should we do with her then?" She says as she pokes the back of her head

What do I say?
[] I don't know
[] Well, we can't let her go, or clock face would just take her back in like some kind of horrible stray
[] Want to hand her over to sparkwitz?
[] Min might now something we could do
[] Hmmm, you know that'd be away to deal with her wouldn't it, and it'd teach Elliotte to be gentle *Bluff*
[] So you hate order right? you know Amanda used to just be order right?
[]Want to just drop her off at Bel's for awhile
[] this is giving me a headache
[] Wait...I still have the robot locket thing
[] CHARLIE
[] write in

>>44968041
>>44968064
Shield soul, the most defensive magical girl currently on order's side

"
>>
>>44967972
I don't think anybody would like that, except maybe Elilotte.
>>
>>44968083
>[] Hmmm, you know that'd be away to deal with her wouldn't it, and it'd teach Elliotte to be gentle *Bluff*
>[] CHARLIE
>>
>>44968083
>[] Min might now something we could do
>>44968085
Give it enough time and she would enjoy it too.
>>
>>44968083
>[] CHARLIE
>>
>>44968083
>[] Hmmm, you know that'd be away to deal with her wouldn't it, and it'd teach Elliotte to be gentle *Bluff*
>[] CHARLIE

Can someone explain what "you know Amanda used to just be order right" has to do with anything?
>>
>>44968083
>[] I don't know
>>
>>44968083
[] CHARLIE
>>
>>44968083
>Shield soul, the most defensive magical girl currently on order's side
I ha remembered her as Golden Shield, thats why I thought she was Elilottes friend, who was that one then? I remember it was something with golden.
>>44968083
>[] CHARLIE
>>
>>44968239
>who was that one then?
Yeah, we could really use a bestiary for magical girls by this stage.
>>
>>44968293
We had a list of actives a while ago:
1:Scarlet dragon (Unactive)
2: Grey Ghost
3: Crimson dream
4: Emerald yellow twirl
5: Clockwork Lance
6: Azure wave
7: Soul shield
8: Pink Holiday
9: Golden Fortune
10: Violet Shade
11: Tangerine Jubilee
12: Maroon dominatrix
13: Soul shield
14: Carmine Carbine

Pretty sure not sccurate anymore sinc eour latest batch of redeemed girls.
>>
I look at Lovely and smirk, she was pretty scared just a second ago, all because Elliotte asked if she could have her, in such a disturbingly innocent way, and that was the first time I've seen her freak out besides the times she's lost her limbs. And that gives me an idea, a very cruel idea

"You know" I say slowly, trying my best not to laugh as I rub my chin, pretending to be actually thinking of something "that'd be a way to get rid of her and it'd teach Elliotte how to be gentle"

"Ooooh?!" Elliotte says excitedly, suddenly right next to me

"Errr..no, NO!" Amanda says, shaking her head as she waves her hands in the air

"I mean, It would be a fitting punishment wouldn't it" Charlotte says teasingly as she tugs on Lovely's hair as she stares at me with a look of pure, unrefined horror

She just shakes her head as she stares up at me, the chains around her straining and cracking.

Oh maybe I went a bit to far

"CHARLIE!" I shout loudly as the smell of cheap wiskey, leather and smoke fills the room as the goblin appears on the fan, slowly spinning around with it as he blows smoke out of his nose

"Fackin whaa...oh, dammit " He groans "Why do you always have to do shit like this"

"Because its fun to see you pissed off" Charlotte giggles

I shrug as she shakes his head as Lovely glares at him angrily, her clock eye glowing gold. Her face loses all expression, and she sits back down, calmly.

"So this is tick tocks little science experiment then" Charlie sighs as he shakes some ash off his cigar, before he jams it into his gob and starts chewing it "Always new he was a weird fack"

"mhm" Lovely huffs as she nods

And then some one pounds on the door...oh that has to be Jamie, because I swore the house shook a little just then
cont
>>
>>44968543
Now in addition we got
Hope ray,
Cat smiles,
Copper cannoneer,
Whirlpool Waltz
Dancing drummer
Bristled buccaneer
Silver spear
Black force
Red soldier
Rainbow Roulette
>>
>>44968586

What do I say?
[] So, anyway to make her not a monster
[] so can you explain why she hates order so much
[] You know that general guy?
[] Hey charlie
[] is there anyway to fix her?
[] Be right back
[] *cuddle next to Charlotte*
[] write in

>>44968293
It fits in character, since I doubt Elizabeth bothers to remember most of them either
>>
>>44968615
>[] So, anyway to make her not a monster
>[] so can you explain why she hates order so much
>[] You know that general guy?
>>
>>44968590
Also the barbarian one, I think it was Barbaric bear or something
and shattering axe
robin of greens

may be more
>>
>>44968615
[] So, anyway to make her not a monster
[] so can you explain why she hates order so much
[] You know that general guy?
>>
>>44968615
>You used to be pretty firmly chaos didn't you Charlie, maybe you could explain to her the virtues of working for order?
>Okay, forget I asked
>>
>>44968615
>>
>>44968675
>You used to be pretty firmly chaos didn't you Charlie
I forgot, does Eli know this?
>>
>>44968615
>[] Hey charlie
>>
>>44968699
Didn't she find some pictures alluding to it or something?
I really can't remember to be honest, it's been too long since we delved into that section of plot
>>
>>44968615
I'm gonna go ahead and assume the whole commercial and extremly creepy exploitation doesn't help. Anyway.

>>44968615
>[] Hey charlie
>[] is there anyway to fix her?
>>
>>44968615
>[] Hey charlie
>>
>>44968735
>Didn't she find some pictures alluding to it or something?
That was when we played the Queen for a thread and she visited the castle, there we found out Charlie was the old King. I don't remember Eli finding this out. Though I think Mom might have told us? I'm not sure if she ver said why she didn't like him.
>>
>>44968615
>>
>>44968648
There was Petal heart too. Eli really brought order back into the game. How many girls were active before the big fall at the same time?
>>
"Hey Charlie" I sigh as I lean against the wall, looking up at the dark red goblin as he glares down at lovely from behind his oversized nose "So you know the general guy?"

"Yeah, real fackin whack job, did a lot worse that what yer pops did" He sighs, struggling to light another cigar "And I'm sure you can tell why, what with making a monster out of a bit of you"

"Please don't talk about that..thing anymore" Amanda whimpers, grabbing my hand "I don't like thinking about her, it scares me too much"

"Yeah, but at least she hasn't come back" I sigh as I pull amanda closer to try and keep her from freaking out from just remembering Crimson Nightmare "So is there anyway to make her not a monster?"

"Without a fackin gift from god?" Charlie growls

"Hey, sorry I was late I was just....oh godammit Eli!" Jaime yells angrily as she sees lovely on the floor "Why is she here! also, why didn't you tell me you beat her ass again"

"Shut up meathead" Lovely sighs

"Oh, we can't find a big enough rope to tie her to" Charlotte says with a shrug "And without a rope, what is a pinata"

"Free candy" Elliotte says under her breath "Lots and lots of free candy"

"AS I WAS FACKIN SAYING, most of her organs are replaced with fackin screws and bolts, the only reason she's alive is because she's more magic than blood, but then again that could just be her fackin locket working over time!!!!" Charlie shouts loudly as

"KEEP IT DOWN, GOBLIN!" Mom screams even louder from the kitchen

I hear Katlin squeak in surprise in the living room

"It's not my locket, I've survived far more than I should because of tick tock's tinkering" Lovely says slowly and quietly "and I wouldn't go back to serving order because of that, they'd just take my free will away, like they do to any creature of chaos they get their hands on, just look at your dog, its kind aren't supposed to roll over or listen to anyone"

cont

>>44968874
A lot
>>
>>44969145
What do you say
[] foolish is fine the way he is
[] So why'd you turn to chaos in the first place then
[]You're like that annoying boy in class who's convinced the goverment is spying on him
[]Jaime, feel free the punch her
[] And we still haven't made any progress..at all
[] write in
>>
>>44969241
>Foolish has ben this way before he got into contact with order, ever since he died at least
>[] So why'd you turn to chaos in the first place then
>>
>>44969241
>Foolish has ben this way before he got into contact with order, ever since he died at least
[]You're like that annoying boy in class who's convinced the goverment is spying on him
>>
>>44969241
>[] foolish is fine the way he is
> You don't have to fight with chaos to not serve order, you could just live a normal life
>>
>>44969241
> You don't have to fight with chaos to not serve order, you could just live a normal life
>>
>>44969241
>>
>>44969241
>Foolish was like that while he was still a ghost.
>>
>>44969241
>Foolish was doing that when he was just a ghost that was technically still allied to chaos. It's just in his nature
>Hey Charlie, you're a reputable source on this, how's your free will doing since before and after?
>Dealing with your responsibilities in a sensible manner isn't the same as having no free will, Lovely, and having free will is no excuse for inciting destruction

I just realised that despite Foolish turning into a girl on occasions I still think of it as a him.
>>
>>44969379
>I still think of it as a him
Might be the name? Foolish is more of a "it" really.
>>
>>44969409
Yeah, perhaps
>>
I sigh angrily and shake my head

"Foolish has been like this since he was a ghost" I say as I play with a strand of my hair "before it got brought back to life via order, it's just in his nature, it's like this because I'm nice to him and it didn't think about only its next meal, so don't use him as an example"

"Yeah, from how Eli reacted to it, I always thought foolish was like a big push over dog even before it got its body back" Amanda says nodding

"I thought it was terrifying" Charlotte says "always seeing her talking to nothing"

"It's just a dog you know, nothing to be afraid of" Jaime says angrily

"She doesn't like ghosts you know, and its a monster not a dog" Elliotte says, not taking her eyes off of Lovely, who's staring at her feet again, pulling at her hair

"Shut up, I'm not scared of ghosts" Charlotte says angrily "I just...don't like them"

"I know sweetie, but back to the subject at hand, why did you join chaos in the first place?" I ask, turning back to lovely as she tries to ignore Elliotte

"Because I wanted freedom, and chaos is self destructive, it can't organize itself like order can, which makes it much easier to..." She begins to say before she stops "accomplish my goals, which you've been fouling up since I met you"

What do I say?
[] How would order stop you from getting laid?
[]Oh, and what plans would be that
[] You mean Tick tock's plans
[]I'm getting such a headache over this!
[] You're really stubborn aren't you?
[] write in
>>
>>44969719
>[] How would order stop you from getting laid?
>>
>>44969719
>>
>>44969719
>[]Oh, and what plans would be that
>>
>>44969719
>[] You mean Tick tock's plans
>>
>>44969719
>Well order hasn't exactly gotten in the way of me and My girlfriend, if that's what you're worried about...
>And you mean Tick Tock's plans, right? Since I can't really see you being all too interested in creating evil clones of people and all that jazz
>>
>>44969719
>>
>>44969802
Adding
>Actually wait, if you can make evil clones why didn't you just make one of Shield and live happily ever after in Chaosland?
>>
>>44969719
>[] You mean Tick tock's plans
>[]I'm getting such a headache over this!
>>
>>44969719
>[] Really, what plans do you have? Do they involve being kept away from your love and creating evil clons, because if not I'm not seeing how you're getting anywhere with them right now either
>>
>>44969719
>[x] How would order stop you from getting laid?
>>
>>44969719
>besides kidnapping and re-corrupting shield.
>>
"How would order stop you from getting laid?" I ask, resting my head against my hand as lovely's face turns a bright red

And then charlotte laughs, and so does Jamee, and Elliotte, even Charlie, they laugh and laugh, very loudly in fact. Charlie even falls off the fan as Jamie pounds her fist against the wall. Amanda looks up at me, not saying a word, but the look on her face tells me everything she wants me to know, which is "Why the hell are they all laughing"

"NO YOU IMBECILES!?" Lovely screams as a few of the chains break as she stands up, her one clock eye glowing with golden light "You have no idea, I just want her, I...oh just forget it"

she slumps back down and sighs

What do you do?
[] tease her
[] try to cheer her up
[] ask about tick tock
[]ask jamie what she thinks
[] Is she okay?
[] write in
>>
>>44970326
>[] try to cheer her up
>>
>>44970326
>[] try to cheer her up
>[] Is she okay?
>[] ask about tick tock
>>
>>44970326
>[] Is she okay?
>>
>>44970326
>No, I won't. I want to know exactly what it was that you wanted to accomplish and why you thought that turning to chaos and working for cogface was the only way to do so
>>
>>44970326
>No, I won't. I want to know exactly what it was that you wanted to accomplish and why you thought that turning to chaos and working for cogface was the only way to do so
>>
>>44970326
>>
>>44970326
>>
>>44970326
Thats a fair question given as far as we know she already had shield before going to chaos.

>[] try to cheer her up
Getting laughed at about that was probably hard though. If nothing else she's gonna see her soon unless she fuck up
>>
>>44970326
>[] try to cheer her up
>[] Is she okay?
>[] ask about tick tock
>>
"Oh come on, it was just a joke" I say shaking my head "just trying to lighten to mood"

"Forget it" She growls again, glaring at me

"I won't, I just want to know what it was you wanted to accomplish and why you thought turning to chaos and working for cogface was the only way to do it" I say as the room goes silent as she looks at me and sighs, staring at the dog slobber covered carpet

"What would happen if all the monsters were Gone" She says as she looks up a bit"

"What?" Amanda asks

"Eh" Charlotte groans as she rolls onto her back

"this is stupid" Jamie groans

"Hmm" Elliotte says, looking curious as she tilts her head slightly

"that is what he said, What would happen if monsters were all gone, Chaos and order are two sides of the same coin, both bring ruin to this world in equal amount trying to destroy the other in an endless, pointless dance with no victor or prize" She says, her human eye going blank as she stares at the wall "Of course I think most of you wouldn't care about that, what would happen if somehow all the monsters died, but I did, and it made me scared, I will admit, and I though he'd close off both from our world, but I know I was just being used now, I think I have since that freak was born, he just wants power, and no matter how hard I try I'm a tool of his you see, he's probably listening to this whole pointless fucking conversation because it plays into a plan of his or he just finds it funny, if he wanted me back right now, I wouldn't be here, and I know no matter what I do after this I'll be playing into some game of his, I just wanted to drive away the parasites that are constantly using our world, NOW will you let me suffer and leave, I don't want to talk to any of you idiots anymore, so fuck off or throw me out the window, I really don't care anymore"

cont
>>
>>44971019
What do you say?
[]What?
[] alright *out the window* 1d20
[]that sounds like a lot of bullshit
[] what are you even trying to say
[] Sooo, he just played into your paranoia
[]Woooow, sucks to be you
[]...sorry?
[] write in
>>
>>44971051
[X] that sounds like a lot of bullshit
[X] Sooo, he just played into your paranoia
>>
>>44971051
>[]What?
>[] Sooo, he just played into your paranoia
>>
>>44971051
>[]that sounds like a lot of bullshit
>>
>>44971051
>>
>>44971051
>>
>>44971051
>[] I can tell you one thing for sure. I'm not gonna let him have you, not for your sake, because you're a paranoid bitch, but because I want to spite that clockface and because Soul Shield deserves better. If you really love her, then you get your shit together and help us get rid of clockface so you can try being together again.
>>
"So he just played into your paranoia then?" I ask, staring at her as she starts to bite and chew at the claws of her new monsterous arm

"You know, that does make sense, she always was gulliable as shit" Charlotte sighs as she sits up on the edge of my bed

"I don't have time for this, sorry, but I need to get back to work" Jamie sighs, shaking her head as she leaves the room "Give crazy a whack for me will ya"

"Oh gladly" Elliotte giggles before stopping suddenly and frowning as if to say, I'm just joking

"But its true, the realms of order and chaos aren't supposed to be here" She says, curling up into a ball "they're not supposed to be here at all, the only reason either one bothers with the world is because the other does and they can get the energy they need so much easy by just exploiting it, Chaos does it with destruction, havoc, discord, fear and Order does it with advertising, rules, laws, CAPITALISM, tick tock wasn't lying, he just...tricked me into ruining my own life, because it really is ruined by this point isn't it"

"Yep" Charlotte says cheerfuly as Amanda squeezes my hand, whimpering

"that..that sounds a bit too much like the books I read, I don't like it Eli, she's just crazy right?" Amanda asks sheepishly, her pink eye looking almost scared

What do I say?
[] what do you think?
[]Okaaaay, so what does this have to do with why you joined chaos
[] You need help
[]God, Tick tock is a dick, he really didn't have any reason to do that to you did he
[] Charlotte, don't rub it in
[] Well, at least I know if me or charlotte fell we wouldn't fuck up quite as much as you did
[] write in
>>
>>44971683
[X] You need help
[X]God, Tick tock is a dick, he really didn't have any reason to do that to you did he
>>
>>44971683
>[] You need help
>[]God, Tick tock is a dick, he really didn't have any reason to do that to you did he
>>
>>44971683
>[] You need help
>[]God, Tick tock is a dick, he really didn't have any reason to do that to you did he
>>
>>44971683
[]Okaaaay, so what does this have to do with why you joined chaos
[] You need help
[]God, Tick tock is a dick, he really didn't have any reason to do that to you did he
>>
>>44971683
>Okay, but if both sides are shit, and believe me I'm not completly happy with our side either, why help chaos?
>>
>>44971683
>[]Okaaaay, so what does this have to do with why you joined chaos
>[] You need help
>>
>>44971683
>[] You need help
>[] Charlotte, don't rub it in
>Okay, but if both sides are shit, and believe me I'm not completly happy with our side either, why help chaos?
>>
>>44971683
>>44971747
adding
>>
>>44971683
>[] Charlotte, don't rub it in
>[] You need help
>>
"You need help" I say sadly, feeling sorry for this poor mess of a girl.

"And she won't take any of the fackin help I can give" Charlies sighs shaking his head "I'll leave you to deal with crazy for awhile, chow"

"It must really suck to be you" Charlotte says, sounding like she's actually pitting Lovely as the mostly monster girl just stays curled up into a ball, shacking "I mean it, that really sounds like it sucks, and for once, I have to say, I'm actually feeling bad for you Miranda"

"it's tragic is what it is" Amanda sighs "I mean why would anyone do that to someone, even for a monster that's terrible, but I guess the worlds like that sometimes, right?"

Lovely says nothing, just sitting there

"God, tick tock is a dick" I say angrily, clenching my fists "He really didn't have any reason to do that to you did he?"

"He needed a test subject, and...I guess I really forgot the reason I started to follow him in the first place after Shield was saved" Lovely says, her voice shaking as her human eye wells with tears "and I can't leave, if I try he'll just drag me back when he needs me or the magic he let me borrow, and if I do go back to order, they'll rewrite my brain to make sure I'm loyal, and since I naturally became like this instead of falling...well I wouldn't like it, the face is...there literally is nothing I can do, isn't it just all terribly ironic"

What do you do?
[] let her go
[] Well...I think I know one place where he couldn't get to you *take her to Min*
[] give her a hug
[] Smack her in the head 1d20
[]Make a mental note of all this
[]tell foolish to lick her face again
[] Heeey, how about we just get some ice cream?
[] write in
>>
>>44972432
[] Well...I think I know one place where he couldn't get to you *take her to Min*
[]Make a mental note of all this
[]tell foolish to lick her face again
>>
>>44972432
>[] Well...I think I know one place where he couldn't get to you *take her to Min*
>[]Make a mental note of all this
>[]tell foolish to lick her face again
>[] Heeey, how about we just get some ice cream?
>>
>>44972432
>[] Well...I think I know one place where he couldn't get to you *take her to Min*
>[] give her a hug
>>
>>44972432
>[] give her a hug
>>
>>44972432
>[] give her a hug
>>
>>44972432
>[] give her a hug

I like to notice that at no point Charlie contradicted the "they will rewrite my brain" thing.
>>
>>44972432
>[] give her a hug
>[] Heeey, how about we just get some ice cream?
I'm half hoping it's another trick to yet again catch us.
>>
>>44972712
King of Order seemed like a asshole, I have little doubt they might actually try that.
>>
"Well...I think I know one place where he couldn't get you" I say grinning widely, I'll have to remember how much of an utter bastard tick tock is, just to make sure I stay on the look out for any of his tricks, or you know, so I can feel good about myself when I blast him into a pile of glowing ash

"Oh min, that's right, her house is like an entire different world isn't it!" Charlotte shouts, smiling "Oh that's a great idea Eli, it's a good thing your smarter than me"

"Oh, you're smart, you just tend to not think" Amanda says happily as she crawls onto my bed to sit next to charlotte

"...I'll give it a chance, but I doubt it will work" Lovely sighs "But..thank you crimson, I don't know why you're helping me after all this but...thank you anyway"

I smile and hold my arms out to give her a hug, but she turns and glares at me, pushing me away by kicking my in the knee.

"Don't touch me, just because I'm thankful doesn't mean we're friends" She growls angrily "not by a long shot, got it"

"Oh don't be such a sour puss, she's just trying to be nice you bitch" Charlotte says angrily

Lovely shakes her head and straightens herself up.

What do I do?
[] carry her to min
[] shout mins name
[] Have Amanda teleport her over there
[] SURPRISE HUG 1d20
[] Thanks charlotte
[] write in
>>
File: 1378794543090.jpg (102 KB, 672x799) Image search: [Google]
1378794543090.jpg
102 KB, 672x799
>>44972831
Well that's an idea
thanks anon
>>
>>44973012
>[] shout mins name
>>
>>44973012
>[] carry her to min
>>
>>44973012
>[] carry her to min
>[] Thanks charlotte
>>
>>44973012
>[] Have Amanda teleport her over there
>>
>>44973012
>[] carry her to min
>[] Thanks charlotte
>>
>>44973012
>[] carry her to min
>[] Thanks charlotte
Not necesarily literally carry her, but we should bring her there pesonally to avoid shenenigans
>>
"Thanks charlotte" I say smiling as she smiles back at me, with her twin tails nearly touching my bed

"Oh don't mention it, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't stand up for you?" She asks happily as I walk over to lovely and grab her by the stomach, trying to ignore her kicking and even trying to bite me as I lift her off the ground "Also you do stuff like this, and it just brightens my day right up"

"You're just a sadist aren't you" Amanda says flatly "Still, it is kind of cute isn't it, in a funny way at least"

"Oh you little hypocrite" Charlotte giggles "So where are you taking her anyways"

"Min's place, I figured she could hide her somewhere" I say shrugging "I'll be right back"

"I'm not a dog you know, I can walk on my own!" Lovely screams in anger as I start to carry her out of my room, nearly hitting her head on the wall as
*Who who who who who who who*

Oh how very very unfortunate, I sigh as I watch Crimson dream walk out of her room with master's favorite creation, truly a shame, mostly as I'll have to tell him...still this should be interesting, especially since I've always wondered how long it'd take her to realize just how much of a cog she had really been in this grand machine. its almost funny...I could save her, but Emerald twirl and holiday are in the room as well, and I know both of them could end me if they worked together, and as they are of the same nest they would. Besides, I still do owe them for that favour they did for me long ago.

I sigh and close my third eye, standing up from the building across the town, yawning as I stretch my hand and slowly drag it through the air, opening up a gate back home...oh but tick tock will love to hear about this, I'm sure he'll figure a way to make this...lucrative

"You know, I don't really like Lovely" Min says flatly "can I get a different one"

"Be serious cow!" Lovely shouts angrily as Min holds her up like a puppy, not looking at all
cont
>>
>>44973595
>"You know, I don't really like Lovely" Min says flatly "can I get a different one""Be serious cow!" Lovely shouts angrily as Min holds her up like a puppy, not looking at all
Min is such a best, and to think she was a antagonist once.
>>
>>44973732
She was just doing it for attention.
>>
>>44973595
concerned with the fact she's holding a kicking and screaming demon in her hands, in fact she looks almost bored with it, taking the time to adjust her cow print witch hat with a spell

"I am, I'm not a fan of you at all" Min says, holding back a giggle as she looks at lovely's rage filled face "Buut a gift is a gift I suppose"

"Oh shut up" Lovely growls

"Yeah, again sorry for dragging you into this" I say, awkwardly tapping my foot on the ground as min continues to treat Lovely more like a dog or doll than anything else "But I can't really keep her anywhere else and she was driving me insane"

"Oh don't worry about it, besides I mean you're my friend Eli and my pupil, just be sure to visit soon, okay" Min says tilting her head "What a fantastic episode it'll be, me and you and our adventures in my manor, doesn't that sound nice!"

"I hate you dream" Lovely says with a heavy sigh as she gives into her fate, falling limp "I really do"

"Not as much as you used to" I say with a smug smirk as I lean against one of the wooden beams holding up the roof above the porch

Lovely shakes her head and Min walks into her house, closing the door behind her, and leaving me alone.

I smile and turn away
I'll have to visit her soon, just to make sure she doesn't take Lovely's monster parts to make a potion or dresses her up in cosplay or something weird like that

NEXT EPISODE
trouble in the manor

And we'll end here
sorry for short thread
I've archived
and will answer questions!
>>
>>44973825
Thanks for running
>>
>>44973825
>sorry for short thread
Well we just wrapped up the lovely situation. Everything longer would have been dragged out i think
Does shield not know we got lovely yet, or does she not want to see her? I don't quite remember how requited lovelys love was
>>
>>44973911
She does not
because this thread took place a day after the last one
because I couldn't figure out how to explain them keeping her around for a week
>>
>>44973825
Whats the/is there a difference between self-made monsters like Lovely and Layla/Thomas etc,? From the MG/Order perspective?
Are they "native" like Min?
>>
>>44973911
I wouldn't say wrapped up, we only got some more information, and delivered her to a less accessible location.
>>
>>44973944
Only to be dealt with if they cause massive damage to peace or show chaotic tendencies or threaten order.

Lovely is made up of stuff not from the world

but layla and thomas aren't, but they're still recorded just in case

And yes
>>
>>44974018
Well we solved the immediate sitation remaining from last thread I mean, the title next thread indicates we deal with more of it later.
And we got Lovely to abandon chaos, so I consider that a win.
>>
>>44974062
> only if they cause massive damage to peace
So like if we had summoned Raz into a major city to do battle with a ancient vampire?
>>
>>44973825
So, is reprogramming cases like Lovely actually a thing Order does? I have a hard time imagining charlie, petal or mom to be okay with that
>>
File: 1388723149600.png (416 KB, 588x737) Image search: [Google]
1388723149600.png
416 KB, 588x737
>>44974247
Several of the plans I had going in that thread ended with new york a nuclear crater

If you did summon her and fed thradrick
New york would be eaten and raz would've escaped because she can fucking use maws aka fuck you I am everywhere

Also, I do want to write as her again
I have plans for it

>>44974298
It changes the balance in their head of order and chaos
and lovely has monsters levels of it
when monsters are given the procedure the undergo changes due to having the stuff they're made of replaced with their anathema
>>
>>44974468
So seems like we need to keep her away from order as much as from chaos.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.