[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eclipsed Moon Quest Episode 119
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Post 100 EMQ sideface.png (1 MB, 1600x867) Image search: [Google]
Post 100 EMQ sideface.png
1 MB, 1600x867
Sheets and Info: pastebin.com/u/phantomcrossing
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/Artemis_QM
Ask.fm Account: ask.fm/Artemis_QM
Archive: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Eclipsed+moon

Quest Start

In a daze, with her pilfered maid costume and your lent manga bagged for carry, Saori Umeki leaves as you and Midori wave her off. Clad in the emergency outfit you assembled for her, and done up with some general maintenance of appearance and hair care the girl herself certainly never does, she returns to an uncertain world whose proper decorum she isn’t entirely versed in.

Why, not more than an hour ago she snuck into your house and lobbed baseless accusations about your involvement in certain events at yourself and the blonde girl beside you. More than that she accused you of salacious activity, which she seemed more than passingly keen on involving herself in. Then she concluded that you are a witch.

Still, after explaining things to her as vaguely as you were able to, you found yourself with a better understanding of the invisible girl who had escaped your notice since elementary school. Even after you witnessed her extreme thirst, probably exacerbated for her long desire for friendship or notice, you see in her certain potential.

In part because many of her accusations weren’t far off. She is closing in upon a number of your secrets, impressive considering the magical means you are possessed of to keep them from coming back to you.

You are Mikage Chiba, second year high school student fifteen years old, and you are formerly the third woman to bear the title of the Pretty Guardian of Love & Justice known as Sailor Moon after your mother and elder sister. Now that title belongs to your younger sister, whom you support in secret from the shadows as the mysterious hero named Eclipse.
>>
File: 1441420768374.jpg (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441420768374.jpg
71 KB, 640x480
>>44948162

“She’s going to get herself in trouble,” Midori Mori says from beside you.

~Maybe, if she keeps hounding this investigation,~ you reason, ~but she said she’s focusing on the Red Eyed Beast next, and I’m pretty sure all she’ll find on that topic are dead ends,~

“Not what I meant,” Midori sighs with a wry chuckle, “Mark my words, someone she doesn’t know is going to try to talk to her and only hilarity and tragedy can possibly follow,”

Oh…

~Midori,~ you scold, ~that’s mean,~

What have you done? Both to Umeki-san and the poor soul who takes such initiative...

“Oh no, I was mean,” she rolls her eyes and drawls sarcastically before returning to her agreed upon task of brushing out your hair, “How terrible,”

She is probably right though.

“So, I managed to reschedule your appointment with Akiyama-san to tomorrow morning,” she explains as she places the brush back in your hand and ducks back into your house to assemble her things and finish restoring her appearance as you follow long enough to make sure you have everything you need for the day.

~Thanks for that,~ you groan as yesterday and everything your did catches up with you.

After helping Umeki-san out with her wardrobe crisis, you and Midori also got changed and ready for whatever the remaining half of the day would have in store.

“Any plans for this afternoon?” your Jadeite Knight inquires as she applies a light lipstick for the remaining Thursday ahead.

>Collect the others, claim that tree and picnic
>Relax, as yourself. You need a breather. Want to hang out?
>Relax, as someone else. Who?
>Gonna throw Umeki-san off The Beast’s tail
>See if I can talk to Koito Kino when school gets out
>Prepare infiltration, call Kalunite
>Deal with boys.
>More sleep
>Write in
>>
>>44948185
>Go visit Sasha. Offer job.
>>
>>44948185
>Collect the others, claim that tree and picnic
>Relax, as yourself. You need a breather. Want to hang out?

Also make plans to meet Kino. We need to interact with him at some point.
>>
>>44948185
Have Jade gather the picnic, and let's get our meditation in while she rallies the troops.
Suugested focus: recognizing and accepting our Darkness while resolving to remain free of Corruption.
>>
Haha time for EQM!
>>
So, we've got a picnic in the park on our mind.

However circumstances around it are in question.

Queue up.
>>
>>44948286
This sounds good.
>>
Or not. Writing.
>>
>>44949142
Still two picnic to two Sasha.
Invite Sasha to picnic?
>>
>>44949230
Two picnic with wildly different trappings that I was gonna do an FD between them when there was only one vote unrelated to their trappings.

Two certain vote on the write in breaks that uneasy tie.
>>
>>44949288
Can I change >>44948413
To invite to picnic? Probably not. But I like picnics and relaxing. Also might be good to meet Sasha in a peaceful situation for once.
>>
File: 20160122_211955.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160122_211955.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Forgive distractedness, almost home.
>>
>>44949337
>throws paper over shoulders and just throws things into a blender.

OP vote, people trickling in and uncertainty.

Going forward we'll have 15 minute voting windows and mark my words you live by your vote and die by your vote unless its still within the voting window and you can delete it because once I say writing, that means I'm working.

>>44949390
Drive safe.
>>
Hold on, snow related car moving shenanigans because my family demands them.
>>
That was entirely fucking unnecessary.

I am now very cold. Writing.
>>
>>44949424
>Drive safe
Wish that was option. Was at the 1/3 point of the walk from bus stop. Car died for the holidays.
>>
>>44949684
Oh...then Commute safe. I know well your pains from experience...I was once a commuter.
>>
File: 1441434825875.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441434825875.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
You consider her question as you put your hair up. There have been actions and decisions you have been putting off, and there is one choice that you should make in the face oncoming engagements with the enemy. While you will be unveiling the truth of things to your sister in the near future, you need to bolster your forces to stand beside them.

Strength. You need strength. And you know whose strength you can make use of.

~I think first I’m going to go to Infinity Academy,~ you say quietly as you put up your hair up in your classic style rather than in extended loops, though with conical hair buns larger than even your big sister usually wears, ~Could you round up the others and pick up some of the supplies? I want to take another crack at that picnic after school lets out,~

“Yeah, sure. A relaxing picnic is the best way to spend the afternoon,” she laughs a bit nervously, “Going to see if Tomoe-san found anything, maybe grief her about the tea fiasco?”

~No,~ you shrug as you run your fingers through the length of your pigtails and pick out a casual outfit fit for a picnic while Midori takes out her phone and starts composing a text you suspect is to Keiko, ~I’m going to use some of their facilities to mediate...and I’m going to ask Sasha to join us,~

She pauses and looks up from her phone. The implications of that invitation hang with her a moment before she nods firmly. It plays across her features, the question if you meant the picnic or the team. Your expression settles her curiosity.

“Well you know how I feel about how he handled Tokyo Tower,” she reasons and calls back to your underground meeting in your secret lair beneath the Crowne Arcade, “Did you ever get a confirmation on Sakurada-san?”

~It’s most likely Kunzite as well,~ you explain thinking back to what he said about his shared witnessing with Umeki-san, ~Though with everything going on with...I’m just going to ask Sasha if he wants to join us,~
>>
File: Cat Hat.jpg (70 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
Cat Hat.jpg
70 KB, 400x546
>>44950448

“Alright. You know, after that little belief speech you gave the class rep...” she questions slyly, “I thought he might wind up running with us. And don’t think I didn’t notice that touch of magic in his music,”

~It’s tempting, but I have decided we will need strength,~ you say while selecting a backpack and a suitable extra blanket from your closet, ~And I want to keep Yoshi further from this than he is if I can help it,~

“Ah, so while you’ve decided on this, you haven’t on that?” she muses, well it would be better to say she amuses, “Or are you still debating about Kairi as well?”

~I’m not going to acknowledge that,~ you outwardly scoff but inwardly sigh about that being an issue you and your best friend need to sit down about, ~I’ll meet you at the National Garden around 4 or so,~

Midori leaves first, Luna darting in as the door opens with Little Diana in her mouth. Your blonde friend offers her a familiar wave as they pass.

Placing her daughter down, Luna looks up at your in concern.

“Mikage, Hotaru filled me in on what happened,” the magical car explains as Little Diana hops about and crawls up the side of the couch beside you, “Are you okay?”

~I’ll be fine, Luna,~ you kneel down to scritch her behind her ears, “I’m going to take it easy today and make sure I don’t skip any meals,~

“How easily?” she queries with certain dubiousness, “I know your habit to stretch yourself thin,”

~I’m just going to Infinity Academy to use one of their meditation rooms or gardens, then I’m going to one of the National Gardens for a picnic with friends,~ you explain honestly.

Talking shop isn’t the same as actually doing the fieldwork.

“Oh, then could you take Diana with you?” she asks again as the kitten jumps from the couch and onto your head.

“I’m a hat,” the kitten mewls above you.
>>
File: Luna worried.jpg (42 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
Luna worried.jpg
42 KB, 500x387
>>44950464
“I think the two of you should spend some time out together. And lord knows she could use the time training to be a guardian,” her mother explains, "To also say that I would feel much better to know she was with you..."

>Go with Diana
>Do not take Diana
>Write in

Leaving the house, you board public transit and make your way to Infinity Academy. You want to get the most out of your time there as far as meditation is concerned, though you are slightly apprehensive about talking to Sasha…

Do...do you try and find him during classes or just meditate until you think you’ll be able to intercept him on the way to the gym or clubs after classes let out?

Walking around during class means you run the risk of seeing someone you know, and being social would be a good thing and a bad thing right now.

>Seek out Sasha as soon as you get to campus
>Shoot him a text, what does it say?
>You’ll wait until classes let out
>Write in

&

>You’ll meditate in one of the Courtyard Gardens
>You’ll meditate in one of the private meditation rooms
>You’ll meditate in the meditation halls
>You’ll meditate on the main building’s roof
>You’ll meditate down in Tomoe-sensei’s private lab complex
>Write in
>>
>>44950504
Take Diana! Whee!

Wait until classes let out.

Garden sounds nice.
>>
General reminder, voting window going forward is from the first vote, not the to be voted upon post.

So fifteen minutes from the first vote is the window
>>
>>44948286
I'd prefer the main job he got offered was as a trainer. Between him and naru, we might just whip the girls into fighting shape.

>>44950464
>“I’m a hat,” the kitten mewls above you.
Diabetus and heart melting.

>>44950504
>>Go with Diana
>You’ll wait until classes let out
>You’ll meditate in one of the private meditation rooms
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Alright, calling it. Two votes in so lets flip a coin on where you'll meditate.

1 garden
2 private room
>>
>>44950860
Jardin
>>
>>44950504
FUCK. Had DnD going on.
>>
>>44951298
I would have had DnD going on tonight, or going up north for Sushi and the live action Kenshin films marathon at my friend's place...but SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW is happening. So Quest.
>>
>>44951337
Yeah, one of my groupmates ingested pesh. So we were dealing with that. Fun times.
>>
Diana watches from your shoulder, where she lays across and lets her forepaws dangle ahead and her legs and tail dangle behind you, at the quickly passing cityscape from the mass transit rail line you’re taking toward the encroaching tower of Infinity Academy. Since it is the middle of the day the train is sparsely populated and no one is close to anyone.

Sitting near one of the doors, carefully aware of the comings and goings of the few other passengers, you absentmindedly pet Diana. Deciding to seek Sasha after classes let out, you disembark from the train after you cross the intersections of waterways near where the lone skyscraper tower looms over the surrounding cityscape and adjoining academic grounds.

It's only a little after lunch, but true to usual form the grounds of the prestigious private high school are bustling and busy with students darting to and fro or just whiling time away on the grounds.

They are quite beautiful, and that observation brings you to one of the courtyard gardens. Red jackets, green pants, and plaid pleated skirts pass by intermittently as you walk through the courtyard to a garden you’re familiar with. While not a student here, you are possessed of a credentials pass to allow you access to the facilities.

Taking out the swipe card and ID badge, you unfurl its lanyard and drape it over your neck. It hangs slightly beneath your star shaped locket, it’s clip clicking into the precious vessel occasionally as you walk.

You take a deep breath and try to focus as you take a seat on the grass n front of a small pond, the occasional clack of bamboo on stone as a metronome amid the seemingly distant activity of the campus.
>>
File: Mugen.jpg (199 KB, 734x548) Image search: [Google]
Mugen.jpg
199 KB, 734x548
>>44951553

“This place is nice,” Diana observes as she climbs down from your shoulder and claps her paws after a butterfly.

~Stay nearby,~ you explain with a smile as she plays, ~I need my guardian to keep a close watch on me,~

She goes rigid and looks up at you and nods firmly and seriously, still tracking the butterfly out of the corner of her eye before she sighs and pads back over to you and nuzzles into your lap. Sitting there on you proudly, she seems to take a guarding position on you.

You think about meditating on accepting your inner darkness...but you’ve already done that wholesale. The voice of your lingering shadow is no longer a voice of schism inside of you, so rather you resolve to remain free of corruption.

While you still need to consume negative emotions, for the time being, you will endeavor not to consume the shadow stuff you enemy wields as a club without fully understanding it. You swore you would not become chaos…

>Meditate on the corruption still within you
>Meditate on the orbital shadow you draw strength from
>Meditate on the boon of easing the emotional pain of others
>Meditate on the moment you embraced yourself, your broken shadow
>Write in
>>
>>44951337
Yeah snow is problematic for getting groups together.
>>
>>44951581
>>
>>44951581
>>Meditate on the corruption still within you
Know thyself and things within thyself and whatnot.
>>
>>44951581
>>
>>44951639
>>44951619
Wasn't that step 1 in the whoesale accepting of our inner darkness path?
>>
>>44951337
What is thus snow you speak of?
>>
>>44951695
I live in the 'Murican Northeast. Winter has come.
>>
>>44951681
Oooh, that's a good point.
>>
>>44951716
Ahh, I hail from the far off lands of Floridia. We too have been suffering from the cold, this past week it even got as low as the 40's.
>>
>>44951639
>>44951681
Yeah good point changing vote to Orbiting Shadow.>>44951695
>>
>>44951695
>>44951716
Only 6-14 inches, depending on where, perfectly fine.

>>44951771
Aye, hoping meditating on the corruption could lead to insights on it (or perhaps indicate that some of it has been kidnapped by our sister unwittingly).
>>
>>44951681
What?
>>
>>44951581
>Meditate on the orbital shadow you draw strength from
Yeah changing my vote to this, sorry Arty.
>>
>>44951832
This, we need to fix little sis.
>>
Counting, was having a yogurt.
>>
>>44951857
>>44951800
Bah. Next you'll have us wearing a Sailor uniform.
Not ready for that, imho.
>>
>>44951837
Commenting that is where our path of acceptance that is reported well covered had started.
>>
>>44951837
He might be referencing the end of the first dream engagement of the quest where you rekindled your dormant starseed way back early on in the quest.
>>
If I'm reading this right, You're meditating on the shadow of the earth upon the moon. The orbit in tandem with one another from where you draw your strength.
>>
>>44952080
Had one agreement with the corruption, but they didn't link the voting post. Guess that avoids the deadlock at least.
>>
So, I'm going to need some dice.

dice+1d20+6 for insight, best of 3 and usual 1s and 20s wild.

and I need dice+1d100 as well. Average of 3.
>>
File: Maxim34-DischargeTee-Web.gif (37 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Maxim34-DischargeTee-Web.gif
37 KB, 500x750
Rolled 7 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>44952194
>>
Rolled 13 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>44952194
>>
File: Smokey the owlbear.jpg (516 KB, 666x999) Image search: [Google]
Smokey the owlbear.jpg
516 KB, 666x999
Rolled 17 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>44952194
>>44952279
Dice & Moon images are on another drive and don't feel like looking up more, so enjoy the random!
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>44952194
>>
File: 7ficHCi.jpg (21 KB, 550x441) Image search: [Google]
7ficHCi.jpg
21 KB, 550x441
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>44952194
This seems related.
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>44952194
>>
Insight roll 23

Average of d100 rolls thank to mathing, 74
>>
File: IMG_20160108_204325.jpg (207 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160108_204325.jpg
207 KB, 700x700
>>44952510
Is that good, do we need to math harder?
>>
>>44952568
did well enough. No encounter.
>>
>>44952939
How's the Insight? Would not object to a surge if it helped in some way.
>>
Settling into your focus, and the calming presence of this garden, you think about the twin sources of your powers. Earth leading the charge around the sun, and its eternal dance partner spinning around it through the night sky.

In spirit, you draw your strength from both of these bodies and in the eclipse that proves they are together.

Closing your eyes and focusing on your own duality, you drift into yourself in steady focus.

It pulses in you, the music of the spheres. The play of gravity and light between the earth and the moon. Tidal forces envelop you in rhythmic pattern as clockwork turns and rotation bring one into view of the other with regularity.

Inside you, your starseed pulses with energy in synchronicity with the weight hanging against your chest. It is not alone, in that you share certain. You are not unique in the world, as a child of the earth and the moon.

Focusing on that energy within you binds its loose threads together. Points of your own silver and obsidian threading, yet incomplete, the fissures within yourself and along the stone you carry.

Coming out of your meditation, you see the sun has shifted in the sky. Diana is curled in your lap, fast asleep.

With trepidation, you open up your locket and look upon the Golden Crystal. It is not whole as of yet, but it is close. With the energies you expect to experience when you claim your next place of power it may be on the verge of completion.

This brings a smile to your face as you rise and check your watch.
>>
>>44953277

A loud electronic bell tone draws your attention first. Classes are over for the day, and the school is flush with a moving sea of red and green as students rush to their clubs, meander about the grounds, or tend to their own less specific business.

~Wake up,~ you nudge Diana and scoop her up with one hand while the other is set to collect your bag, ~We’ve got to find someone,~

“Mew,” Diana yawns and sets about her stretching, “Done already? I could have done with a longer nap,”

~Well, we can always nap a bit more at the picnic,~ you pet her and set her down on your shoulder again, ~Let’s go,~

Now, where and how to search for Sasha.

>Wait outside the Gym, catch him on the way in
>Try wading into the throngs of students and search for him
>Maybe wait by his bike, it's probably parked on the grounds
>Text him, what do you say?
>Call him
>Write in
>>
>>44953297
Maybe wait by his bike and send out Shitennou to see if they can find him or his sister?
>>
>>44953297
>>Text him, what do you say?
"Hey, you free to meet and talk about stuff. I have an offer for you.?
>>
Writing. Getting shaky on the wakey so this will be the last update tonight.
>>
Joining the sedate throng of students coursing through the campus, you make your way around to the parking lot while you fish your phone free of your bag.

“There’s just so many of them,” Diana whispers to you in wonder, “Are all schools this big?”

~No,~ you say quietly back to her as you spy the familiar custom made sportsman and sidle up alongside it, ~this place is a big exception to most rules you’ll probably be finding out about schools,~

“Neat,” she responds happily before jumping back onto your head and holding on in the space between your conical hair buns.

Writing a quick text message, you ask Sasha if he’s free to meet up and talk about stuff. Vaguely you let him know you might have an offer of some kind waiting for him.

He responds fairly quickly, saying he can make some time. What did you have in mind? Where can he meet you?

Simply explaining that you’re by his bike, you snap your phone shut and wait for him. Not one to let him get the drop on you, you utilize Kunzite and Zoisite to fan out and keep an eye on his approach. More than that, you also do so wary of his spectral sister.

Before too long, you catch sight of the boy navigating the many towers clad in student uniforms he could easily be lost within.

You are leaning on a pylon which his motorcycle is chained to when he arrives. And while you see no sign of the ghost girl, she might still be nearby.

“Hey,” he says bluntly, “What did you want to talk about, Mikage?”

Eclipsed Moon Quest
Thread Pause
fading.

Keep us alive and we'll continue tomorrow late morning after I shovel a driveway.
>>
Goodnight anons, keep us afloat and we will resume tomorrow with stuff and drama.
>>
>>44953781
sleep good, snow pretty (yet annoying).
>>
>>44953781
IT'S TIME TO OFFER HIM KUNZITE!
>>
Huh, boards moving pretty fast tonight.
>>
>>44955479
I'd like to offer him a job training the team, and being trained in turn.
Ideally, with us providing the tools to join us in the field, but we don't know how long it will be before we hit that next Mythic tier.

Now that I think about it though, should be possible to change hosts as well. No one signed up for a host-for-life gig, and that would get him the tools he needs to be ready tonight, if he accepts. Then we can work up custom punch implements for him later and might also allow Kunzite a better platform for training his sister while bound with him.

Under this train of thought, I think I can be more open to offering him the chance to work with Kunzite directly as well.

I do ask that you try to be open to romantic pairings other than Mikage & Sasha. He and Kanari have some fun chemistry, and I am also curious to see how compatible he is with the girl he/Boris came to the rescue of in the land of dreams. Even if Sasha & Kanari seem like a good match to me, chance is heavily modified by fate/destiny in the Sailor Moon universe. Even if not a romantic fate, there is bound to be extra potential in someone a portion of the Golden Crystal was drawn to, worth keeping an eye on.
>>
Not awake, just checking in half asleep.
>>
>>44956938
Well, I'll be here. Of the 3-5 forecast for the last night we got the 5, and the forecast of 3-5 for Saturday during the day has been changed to 9-13 inches. Bad enough that work itself has called off (and bus service too).
>>
Getting up. Food, shoveling, shower, and then resumezz
>>
>>44957565
So an hour?
>>
>>44957612
Maybe two. It's a big driveway and it's still coming down. Breakfast acquired. Suiting up.
>>
>>44956431
I'm totally open to other romantic pairings....Mikage/Kairi because "No MAG, you are the /u/boats."
>>
>>44957853
So, you've submerged.
>>
Did not finish. It's still coming down and I am pooped. Gonna down a five hour energy, grab a shower, and get to work.
>>
>>44958278
It seems like shoveling the driveway or anything involving cars, (or transportation that isn't a snowcat or snowmobile really) on the Eastern Seaboard right now is an exercise in futility.
>>
>>44958312
But what if they need food?
>>
>>44958466
We resort to cannibalism.
Or the 20 lb turkey I slow-cooked beforehand.
>>
>>44958499
Smart plan, I approve your Slow cookery

Alright, lappy is booted, discovery channel is on for white noise, and I'm gonna get writing.
>>
As a Floridian I'm enjoying the sunny weather, though its a bit cold. Had to put on pants this morning.
>>
>>44958701
I had too put on three pants this morning, it was warm enough, but the top two got soaked through while I was working.
>>
File: Ural 650 sportsman.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Ural 650 sportsman.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
“Hey,” Sasha says bluntly while shifting the position of his shoulder bag strap, “What did you want to talk about, Mikage?”

He stands in front of you still in his school uniform, red jacket and green plaid pants with a matching tie. While he is small, about as small as your friend Nui Takeda, you wouldn’t call him perfectly miniature and adorable. Not that he isn’t cute, he is amazingly cute. The fact that he seems to not like being cute makes him even cuter. Impish and pretty face despite the face pummeling tendencies of his sport of choice, caramel tone skin contrasted by his androgynous bowl cut of blonde hair.

Beneath his bangs, his eyes sharply look you over in certain concern and awkward teenage scrutiny. You imagine you give him the same look. He has a certain tension, not ready to spring into action with the fire you know burns within him for the thrill of challenge and violence, that you recognize as the uncertain tension of youth.

He isn’t trying to play at being cool or casual, you like that confidence.

You’ve called him here to make him an offer. What offer specifically you haven’t decided just yet. What you are certain of is that you’re inviting him to a picnic at a national garden where there is an intersection of ley lines. A place of earthly magic that you will claim and be empowered by.
>>
>>44958861

Thinking back, you remember Sasha has also probably been invited by your friend Moe Ueda to a show you’ll be attending as Red Eyes...due to shenanigans concerning Nui Takeda and one Diago Endo.

Other people's lives are complicating yours to a point of annoyance.

Whatever you’re doing, you are inviting him to the picnic, but what else do you want to touch on here?

>Just invite him to the picnic, you’ll talk shop there
>You heard he might be going to a show this weekend
>Here and now, ask him to take on the power and responsibility of Kunzite Knight
>Ask him if he’d be interested in helping train your burgeoning team
>Write in

& if he can come to the picnic…

>Let’s walk together
>Let’s take the train
>Let’s take your bike, I’ll ride sidecar
>Let’s take your bike
>Write in
>>
>>44958876
>Here and now, ask him to take on the power and responsibility of Kunzite Knight
>>
>>44958876
>>
>>44958876
>>Just invite him to the picnic, you’ll talk shop there
>Write in
On the way there: Ask him how he is feeling about [pause] all this supernatural strangeness in his life now?

>Let’s take your bike, I’ll ride sidecar
No use distracting him while talking on the ride there.
>>
>>44958876
>>
gonna have an OP length voting window while everyone filters in, so half an hour from the first vote.

How is everyone so far...and I see several of you didn't bother to even lay in a vote about how you'd even get to the the picnic with Sasha.
>>
>>44958920
This.
>>
Also, going forward from this point, I'll count >>44958939 among our proper votes, please link back to the post with the vote options when casting your votes to ease the speed & action of counting and organizing the votes.
>>
>>44958939
Remember to link to the voting post so Art can see your vote.
>>
>>44958876
Invite him to the picnic to discuss things.
And let's ride his bike there. On his back or in the side car, I'm ok with both.
>>
>>44958909
Seconding this, and take the bike (but no sidecar).
>>
Asking him now, in the parking lot of a busy school, while he is uncertain about a lot of things, seem like a terrible idea.
>>
>>44958876
>>44959022
This is a fair point I suppose.....

Changing my vote to: >Just invite him to the picnic, you’ll talk shop there

and

>Let’s take your bike
>>
>>44958876
>Just invite him to the picnic, you’ll talk shop there
Picnic time! We can talk turkey and eat turkey!
>Let's take your bike
..while I don't ship them, his awkwardness will be entertaining.
And a good warm up for his poker face when he arrives at a picnic full of pretty girls.
>>
>>44959148
I dunno, there comes a point where this starts to feel like we are tempting him into this crazy life with hormones and boobs.
>>
Alright, counting and writing. Lets see what we've got.
>>
Talking shop at the picnic & taking the bike...but you aren't taking the side car.

Writing.
>>
Darn, just lost the sidecar vote.
Still, asking him how he feels about things is a good warm up, no?
>>
>>44959422
Certainly, I was going to incorporate that to stage things to come.
>>
~Well, some friends and I are having a picnic this afternoon at the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden,~ you explain steadily while pushing off of the pylon, you can feel Diana shifting her position on your head and pressing against one of your hair buns, ~Maybe you’d be interested in joining us?~

“Oh, that sounds,” he pauses and nods in personal conviction and seems to try and play the matter off like it’s no big deal, “that sounds nice. I think I can spare the time to come,”

~That’s great,~ you smile and awkwardly adjust your bag, ~Can we take your bike?~

“Yeah, sure, let me uncover the side car,” he explains after a moment and walks past you to unchain the bike.

~Oh, I’d rather not ride in the sidecar,~ you say mirthfully as you lift Diana off of your head and hold her out, ~Our bags and Diana can ride there. Oh, let me introduce you to my cat, Diana,~

He is immediately nervous as he turns around to face you, to your supreme amusement. Sure this might influence things a bit later, and it is a salacious and bold move on your part, but frankly you cannot resist making him uncomfortable. It’s just so cute.

Maybe you love teasing people, at least those who’ll react in a way you can appreciate. Like when you faked out Yoshi with your near romantic love of bacon. Hmmm...you recently cleared out the house’s supply of that, if dad hasn’t done grocery shopping already you should probably take care of that on your way home tonight.

Hell, you even enjoy the subtle rise and discomfort you give Kairi-chan when you tease her. One day, you suspect someone will try to turn the tables on you, but that is for another day.

Unbeknownst to you, across the city, a collegiate art student unexpectedly sneezes beneath her welding mask and almost ruins her latest project of passion for an installation gallery for next month. Another day may come sooner than you think.
>>
>>44959899
“Oh, she’s cute,” Sasha observes and gulps as he scratches Diana’s head to which the kitten mewls happily, “So, uh, you want to ride…”

~Behind you,~ you smile broadly, perhaps suppressing a certain predatory glee you would normally experience as Red Eyes, ~Or if you’re not comfortable…~

“No, no I’m comfortable,” he says a bit too quickly as you see a bead of sweat on his forehead as he recomposes himself, “Though I might want to recover the sidecar once your kitten’s in, don’t want her flying out,”

~Oh, Diana is very smart,~ you explain, ~I can wrap her up in my picnic blanket in the well and she’ll stay nice and snug, right Diana-chan?~

Your kitten nods, noticeably.

Sasha notices, and nods slowly.

He quickly sets about preparing his bike and passing your his helmet. Occasionally shooting your cat an appraising side glance.

Preparations complete, you slide onto the back of the bike behind him as he turns over and revs the engine. The seat is a bit narrow for you, as he probably wasn’t expecting anyone to ride with him. It isn’t uncomfortable, per se, especially with the engine running beneath you. It is a minor backfire as you also feel a bit embarrassed as you wrap your arms low around Sasha’s waist and lean into his back.

He shivers and tenses with uncertainty and embarrassment; it’s a game of chicken to see who breaks first. Unfortunately you are both incredibly stubborn.

Pulling up the kickstand, and peeling out of the parking lot, the two of your are off in a fast and exhilarating ride across the city. Your grip tightens, acutely aware of his hard and tone frame through the fabric of his uniform. In turn, he is certainly aware of how tightly you lean into him.

Your pigtails probably whip behind you from beneath his spare helmet in the wind.
>>
>>44959920
Crossing in front of the main campus drag as you go, you can’t help but imagine the spectacle this could create for anybody who knows both you and Sasha. Honestly there are only two students you are aware of and one administrator that fit that category...and you catch sight of one of them among the throng of students watching you from the corner of your eye.

Moe Ueda, in an athletic tracksuit watches the two of you ride away with an expression you don’t quite catch enough of to properly read.

On the elevated highways and tight streetways of the city, you talk to Sasha above the din of engine and wind.

~So, how are you dealing with everything?~ you query at first vaguely.

“Everything?” he asks back from beneath you, the back top of his helmet brushing against your cheek as you adjust your position and rest part of yourself closer to his shoulders for your own comfort and his pleasing discomfort.

~Me, your sister, the magical and supernatural stuff,~ you clarify.

He is quiet for a moment, until you slow down to a red light and wait to make a right turn.

“I’m...getting used to it,” he begins earnestly but triest cover himself with a building sense of bravado, “Especially Oksana being back, but I am nothing if not adaptable. After the tower I am filled with new, how would you say, intent. A desire to conquer this world with my own hands,”

~How very manly of you,~ you tease in a certain voice while squirming on the slightly narrow seat, ~Where is she anyhow?~

“Today, because I asked her to stop causing trouble for me at school,” he groans, “At the animal hospital playing with Boris. She was going to meet me back at my host family’s place around dinner time,”

He is quiet as the light turns and you are again off.

He finds his voice again quickly.

“They don’t know about her just yet,” he finishes his explanation and the two of your ride in companionable silence to the National Garden in Shinjuku.
>>
>>44959899
>Unbeknownst to you, across the city, a collegiate art student unexpectedly sneezes beneath her welding mask and almost ruins her latest project of passion for an installation gallery for next month. Another day may come sooner than you think.
This foreshadowing amuses me.
RepostYankee?
>>
>>44959939

Disembarking, and retrieving your bag and cat, Sasha chains his Ural Sportsman near the fence in the parking lot. Ahead of you is a short walk through the admittedly beautiful gardens, during which Sasha is noticeably quiet and trying to be stoic. After going off the beaten path and leading him through the forested grounds, you see Keiko and Kairi over by the holy bound tree you seek.

Midori waits for you at the edge of its clearing, near where about you think that barrier that undid the stone was. Why is she waiting over there and not at the tree?

>Greet Midori first, no introductions needed since she and Sasha have met
>Tell Sasha it's a race and run past her toward the tree
>She is probably concerned about you and the barrier, stop along its edge
>Cast as spell or use a power to brace yourself against or try to avoid where you think the barrier is
>Write in
>>
>>44959963
>Greet Midori first, no introductions needed since she and Sasha have met
>>
>>44959963
>>Greet Midori first, no introductions needed since she and Sasha have met
>>She is probably concerned about you and the barrier, stop along its edge
>>
>>44960065
We can probably play it casual-like when Sasha wonders why the pause.
Holy tree, they're concerned what effect it could have on my darker side. Let's find out, shall we?
>>
Writing.
>>
File: Yorishiro.jpg (135 KB, 433x650) Image search: [Google]
Yorishiro.jpg
135 KB, 433x650
Walking up to Midori, you smile to your friend and smooth out your skirt.

~Sorry we took so long, Midori,~ you say while removing the folded blanket from your bag as Diana leaps from your shoulder to your blonde friend’s head to the other girl’s surprise, ~I have the blankets if you guys have the snacks?~

Regaining her composure as Diana settles in on her head, she sighs.

“Yes, we have everything,” she explains and then nods to Sasha, “Hey,”

“Hey,” he nods and offers a short wave before regarding both of you, “So, this is where we’re having the picnic?”

~Among other things, let’s go!~ you stride forward as Midori steps in your way, ~Midori?~

“Before you take one more step,” she says with less care than she probably normally would in the company of others, you imagine because Sasha is one of the people in your life in the know, “I want you to consider what happened this morning,”

~With the stone?~ you muse, ~It was pure darkness...and not darkness darkness but Chaos corruption darkness. It’s probably for the best that it got burnt up, I shouldn’t be...eating that stuff anymore,~

“Wait, what?” Sasha queries in confusion and concern.

“This tree is a place of earth magic,” Midori begins, “And it has magically purifying properties,”

~I was going to settle in and gain power from it earlier,~ you explain, ~but we got distracted when a piece of what the enemy have likely been using to make monsters kinda dusted when we got close,~
>>
>>44960797

“And some of that stuff is in YOU,” Midori accuses poignantly.

“Like, when she took a bite of that big thing at the Tower?” Sasha questions in concern.

“Among other things,” Midori explains with a shrug before regarding you with a more worried concern, “but there is something inside of you, and that stone burnt hot enough to burn my handkerchief...what will it do to you?”

>Calm Midori down, nothing is going to happen to you, let's go
>Okay, I’ll test myself against the barrier
>Spitefully march on the barrier, you must claim this place
>Use magic or powers to try and bypass the barrier, which?
>Let’s have the picnic over here then
>Write in
>>
>>44960820
>Okay, I’ll test myself against the barrier

We didn’t have problems with the other two nodes.
>>
>>44960820
>Calm Midori down, nothing is going to happen to you, let's go
>>
>>44960970
The other seem to have other aspects. This one seems heavier on the holy end of the spectrum.
While I have thoughts on bypassing, I think following our theory that Darkness is not Corruption is how to go here, and hope nothing outrageous happens.

>>44960820
Backing
>>44960970

If anyone did want to bypass, I'd suggest Dimension Slide.
>>
>>44960820
I assume the difference between 'go' and 'test' is just walking through it a bit more cautiously?
>>
>>44960797
>Use magic or powers to try and bypass the barrier, which?
Don't want to risk the fangs while we might need to reclaim some darkness from someone.
>>44961088
I'll take that suggestion. Slide to victory.
>>
Counting and writing
>>
Soft shell and hard shell taco fusion is go.
>>
>>44961388
?
>>
>>44961388
>>44962059

First one thing, then the other.
>>
...you look at the clearing ahead, the distance between you and the tree. Midori is standing near where you think the barrier is…

You’ve had no trouble before with your other nodes, but this one has kept even the enemies at bay. It is concerning. Maybe it has something to do with the bindings on the tree? Religiously accorded rituals do have a supernatural effect when performed on the right people or places, you learned that from Auntie Rei.

~Okay,~ you nod to Midori, ~I’ll test out the barrier before I try to cross,~

“That’s all I ask,” she relents and steps out of your way.

“Is something bad about to happen?” Sasha questions in tension that dispels his earlier embarrassment and the peaceful time you spent walking through the garden.

~Probably not,~ you smile and gently raise your hand toward the barrier without any trepidation, at all, because you’re tough like that.

Reaching out toward the distant tree, there is a spark of blue light and visible ripple in the iar. It stings your hand, as something reaches into you. You withdraw your hand, hissing in pain reminiscent of salt in a wound. Glancing over to Midori you notice her expression, it isn’t quite smug but you know she wants to say that she told you so.

She did tell you so. You see Kairi stand up like a shot in worry at the sight of what happened, her voice caught in her throat.

~Okay,~ you say carefully while rubbing your hand, ~I can admit when I was wrong...new plan,~

Casting a quick glance around to ensure the two of you are alone, you take a deep breath and utilize your powers of subtle magic.

“Wait!” Midori’s eyes widen as you shunt yourself into the darkness you may command born of the intertwined orbits of the earth and moon before the light of the sun.

Before her concern can even reach your ears, you are standing on the other side of where you image the barrier was. At least halfway to the tree across the clearing just to be safe.
>>
>>44962362

You feel...sick and uncomfortable, while also kind of tingly, but otherwise unharmed.

~See!~ you exclaim and shake the discomfort from your features.

“I don’t know why I expected a normal picnic,” Sasha sighs and walks forward while turning to Midori, “You and the others have any problem crossing?”

“Nope,” Midori sighs through ground teeth before stomping forward, “No problem at all,”

“Works for me,” he shrugs and follows after toward you.

You wait for them, but turn toward the tree and find Kairi has run up to you.

“Are you alright?” she asks in concern and takes you by the shoulders.

~I’ll be fine,~ you say as the others catch up from behind as you quash the ill feeling here, ~Come on, let’s have a picnic!~

Coming to the base of the tree, you find Keiko waiting prim and patient. The five of your spread out the blanket and unpack the meals and juices. Keiko and Kairi greet Sasha pleasantly You lean your back against the tree proper, certain it isn’t a danger to you this close, while also inspecting it.

It is certainly a tree, born atop this intersection of ley lines and bound in purification rituals and meant as a place for gods to inhabit. It is possessed of defensive properties that would have burnt the remaining corruption within you out doing an equivalent damage to yourself in the process…

Had you come here when you were full and brim with the Chaos taint you had been taking from your enemies it could have been lethal to you. It is a worrisome and humbling thought.

Oh well; time to eat, drink, and be merry in the company of friends.

>See how Keiko and Kairi are after last night
>Time to talk shop with Sasha, about knighthood
>Ask Sasha about training
>Small talk, about what?
>Time to be flirtatious...though with who?
>Before this gets started properly, claim this place of power
>Write in
>>
>>44962378
>>
>>44962378
>>
>>44962378
Start introducing Sasha to your world. He knows your sister is Sailor Moon, may as well let him in on related facts, without naming the others of her court, though he'll guess easily enough.
Moon Kingdom, Elysium, brief overview of the reincarnation cycle and enemies, lead up to discussing just what group he is sitting in, and the rebuilding of the Royal Guard to help protect the Senshi, the World, and the Royal Family.
Encourage the girls interject some views on all this as well, make it a pleasant conversation while picnicking.

See how feels about that, then ask about training.. and if he would be interested in a more active role as well (ie: Knighthood).
>>
>>44962378
Time for Sasha to join the party!
>>
>>44962378
I'll go with >>44962564
Which sounds like a variation on talking shop and offering knighthood, and asking for training help.
We could even close it up with claiming this place!
>>
>>44962378
I’ll back >>44962564
>>
File: all the things.jpg (58 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
all the things.jpg
58 KB, 1024x768
>>44962658
>>44962378
Do all the things!
(Mainly as a time saver, isn't like we're not going to ask him about training too and claim this place, right?)
>>
writing
>>
rather, counting
>>
File: 1437715440087.jpg (43 KB, 362x544) Image search: [Google]
1437715440087.jpg
43 KB, 362x544
Talk shop with Sasha for Knighthood and long exposition drop into knighthood offer tied.

Gonna gloss over most of it, but this will be a long update and might take a while.

So, chat among yourselves while I get to it.

Feedback? Comments? Doodles? How are you all doing? Observations? Shadowruns?

I do so like your shadowruns.
>>
>>44962858
Yeah, gloss is good. Kinda curious about the views from others though.

One thing I miss from when I was unemployed was more time and energy for trying to edit together pictures. Doing alright though, so I got that going for me.

[Observation] Many important people will be in one place soon, at a venus the enemy has tried to take advantage of for energy gathering before.

My shadowrun? Is that things are going to go crazy enough that we will need the extra manpower ready for the show.
Even if I like Yoshi more for Kunzite and want to make magic punch gauntlets for Sasha.

Lots of cards going on the table soon, I wager.
>>
>>44962858
I always feel bad because I can never give more constructive criticism but there's nothing wrong with this quest, and the only problem I really had was sometimes the votes went on for a while and you've solved that with the new 15min vote time. The leveling might have gotten a bit out of hand, but it's been almost a year since we did that anyway, and I think we have it figured out for the next go round. The only other thing would be that a constant scheduled time would be nice, but that's me being a "watch-wearing dildo" more than anything on your end.

As for how I'm doing, pretty good, working on my next EDH project while reading this and watching Durarara!! for the first time, so no complaints about my Saturday so far.

Observations: We really should get on with Infiltrating their organization. And coming out to the Scouts as Eclipse, if we're going to do that, we should probably do that pretty soon, preferably before we infiltrate the organization. We should probably also put in a contingency for getting out in case something....goes wrong.

Shadowruns: Dr. Tim Curry gives me the willies, and we haven't seen anything out of Hiddenite in a while, which is concerning. As is Koyomi's thing.....oh god maybe we really did turn her into a Ganguro vampire. But seriously, she accidentally a thing from us and we probably need that thing back.
>>
>>44963139
>We should probably also put in a contingency for getting out in case something....goes wrong.
Thanks for reminding me! We need to visit Aiha and cast Restoration on her so she can have that as an option with her spell mimicry.
Also reveal that we are Eclipse to her and remind her that we were honest when we said Eclipse wasn't one of our fragments.
-and ask that she not tell Kanari because we will eventually convince her that we aren't us. Huff.
>>
Observation: What the heck have the scouts been up to, and when are they gonna be brought up to speed about the whole reincarnation plot? I'm still against coming out as eclipse because it gives us more flexibility to act, but if we do we have to catch the senshi up with all the plots.

As far a s shadowruns go I have none, but that's mostly due to myself being terrible at sniffing out subplots.

Also, call me a sucker for the corrupt the cutie trope, but Mikage loosing her vamp aspect is something I would rather not happen. But on that track, we need to get little sis fixed.

Also, we need to spend more time with Dan Dee and The Beast.
>>
~So, Sasha,~ you say casually as you exhale a deep breath you hadn’t noticed you were holding, ~There are some things I want to tell you today...it’s a story,~

He pauses from drinking from a juice pouch Keiko had handed him as he and the others turn to look at you. Midori likely already told Keiko and Kairi about your intentions here today, your red haired friend glances back to Sasha appraisingly.

You suspect there may be a touch of jealousy, but that is a conversation the two of you haven’t had yet.

“What kind of story,” he ventures carefully, particularly aware of the circumstances he has been invited to.

~I told you there was more going on in my life,~ you explain, ~and not just mine. Its the story of me, of my family, and of the world I live in,~

He quietly takes a sip and settles himself into a comfortable position on the blanket.

“Is it a long story?” he asks carefully.

~Its very long,~ you smile and look to your friends, ~And at some points quite personal. I invite any of you to interject with what you know or if you think I missed something worth mentioning,~

“Of course we will,” Midori exclaims, “At least when we get up to current events,”

“Yeah, not so sure how much we can help explain about the background,” Kairi giggles at bit as she arranges a convenience store platter of little sandwiches.

“I’ll help out there,” Keiko sighs, “I hope you’re ready for a very strange journey, Sasha-san,”

He regards the three of them evenly and then shrugs.

“Not like it was going to get any more normal,” he reasons and sets down his drink, “After my sister came back from the dead,”

~You know my baby sister is Sailor Moon,~ you begin with a somber tone, ~and that I was...but it goes further back. Further back than my mother and elder sister before us,~
>>
>>44964048
Taking a deep breath you look up at the late afternoon sky. You’ve time, time to spin a tale and explanation of the ages before recorded history, uncounted time ago when the solar system was young. Time enough until the sky shifts from blue to red. You begin.

~There was a time when every world under our sun was a civilization,~ you say quietly, ~A kingdom lasting more than a thousand years with its seat of power on the moon. Humanity’s time on earth was still new, and while the world was flush with magic, those of the moon thought the burgeoning realms below were not ready to possess power enough to destroy themselves,~

You spin the tale of your mother and father during the Silver Millennium, aided by Keiko along with an explanation of how she has some memory of a past life during that forgotten era. Elysion, the Moon, Metallia, Beryl, Serenity, Endymion, and silence...the tale ends in fire and resumes more than a decade ago with the return of Beryl and the rise of the Sailor Senshi.

Their adventures roll of your tongue as you recall them. The defeat of Beryl reborn, the arrival of your older sister and her true nature in relation to you, the black moon of nemesis, of the coming of the messiah of silence, the protection of pegasus, the coming of a corrupt Sailor Galaxia, and the supposed final defeat of Chaos by your mother and Usa when you were still a young girl.

Midori and Kairi interject as you go over your own adventures, starting when you still were Sailor Moon and the nature of the enemies you now face and their relation to Elysion of old and that they try to wield Chaos for their own misguided purposes. Of saving Keiko from her own past life, and the awakening of the sun within her. Of entrusting your father’s fallen friends to Kairi and Midori to bring them into the fold to fight beside you and protect your sister and her court when necessary.

He listens to you tale, at some points skeptic and others understanding.
>>
>>44964067
As you close your tale, honestly with your feelings of duty and how hard it is to maintain all of this. You turn from telling a tale to asking something of the young man before you after you tell of how your mother is presently in space and your sister has returned to an age parallel to this one.

In all of it, you don’t quite touch on the trauma of your victory against Magician. It is a noticeable gap, but he doesn’t comment on that.

~Sasha,~ you ask in certain apprehension, ~I worry we aren’t strong enough, and to that end I ask you to lend us your strength. To help us grow stronger to protect this world,~

He nods, still processing the tale you’ve told as the sky begins to change in tint above.

~That is why I have told you all of this, the truth of things few know,~ you say and hold out your hand and bring Kunzite’s stone to the surface and manifest his white haired phantom behind you, ~I ask of you to accept the power and duty he can grant you among my Knights,~

The boy is quite, thoughtful. He doesn’t meet your gaze immediately, at least not until a certain resolve takes him.

“I’ll help you gain strength…” he squares his shoulders and sits up across from you, “I’ll fight this enemy beside you, but I have no desire to gain strength that isn’t mine,”

There is a fire and conviction in his voice.

“You’ve shown me amazing things, Mikage,” he says softly, “Even brought back to me someone I lost...but I have my pride as a fighter. Taking on power that isn’t my own doesn’t sit right with me. I’m not sorry for that,”

Keiko and Kairi are quite surprised by his refusal. You can feel Kunzite’s gaze upon the boy appraising the situation. Midori...doesn’t quite react much, but takes a measured bite out of a strawberry from one of the platters.

You, conversely, are quite surprised.

>Write in
>>
>>44964092
That is something I respect, however the enemies we fight often times are beyond the abilities of the purely mundane, beyond the power of the unaided physical. I would ask you to reconsider, but if you still wish to fight on purely your own strength I will respect your decision.
>>
>>44964092
I was afraid something like this might happen.
>>
>>44964092
>Ask Sasha about training
>See how Keiko and Kairi are after last night
>>
>>44964361
This but add in training the scouts and the knights.
>>
>>44964361
>>44964092
Also I guess see if Kunzite himself has anything to add to this.
>>
>>44964092
Explain that the physical prowess isn't enough against spiritual powers.
>>
>>44964092
>>44964381
Suspected this might come up as well.

Explain what we offer, at the least, is a place on our Guard. We can also offer offer him one of the Four Heavenly Generals to keep safe from the Enemy, and to serve as a mentor and, yes, as a way to provide you with tools and weapons we cannot yet forge ourselves. But we respect his decision either way.

>>44964398
>>44964540
I think he already agreed to the training.
>>
Counting
>>
>>44964596
Eh, as long as he has the ability to hit, he could be a very formidable opponent. Just wish we could at least get him a costume of some sort..

Hey! We still haven't tried talking to Luna about equipment, that thought has been on the back burner for 90% of the entire quest. Of course now we are planning into going into that line of creation ourselves, but if she has a costume item or.. hm. Those Heavy Dream Boxing Gloves that Tuxedo Bear gave the girl whose name I forgot. Those could very well be great weapons for Sasha, if she'll part with them.
>>
>>44964961
Let's not take the gloves from the girl. I'm sure we can figure out how to make magic items with some help from Tomoe-sensei.
>>
File: Spread.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Spread.png
2 MB, 1280x720
You didn’t want to expect this, but maybe it isn’t so hard to see. Past your initial shock, you focus on the moment as it stands. He rejected becoming Kunzite Knight, is it just out of pride or have all the things he has seen changed how he might have reacted to all of this? It would be too much to try and decipher when it might have been too much.

No, it isn’t that this is too much.

It is his pride.

~That is something I can respect,~ you say with a smile as best you can manage, ~Though against the things we face, it will take more than just your fists and conviction. Please reconsider. Kunzite can bring to you magical potential, and then guide you and mentor you to new heights,~

His expression falters for just a second as he looks up at Kunzite before he finds his resolve.

“No,” he tries to play it off and crosses his arms, “Besides, I’m haunted enough as it is,”

~Then that’s your decision,~ you sigh and lean back against the tree as you dissipate the phantom behind you, ~and I can abide by it and thank you for the help you are willing to give us,~

The picnic resumes without any of the awkwardness and tension from before. Its nice and relaxing as the sky sinks from blue, to orange. Conversations roll and are had on a number of subjects including a bit about how to plan combat training and where, an curious set of queries to Keiko about reincarnation, and about their experiences thus far.

>Well, time to claim a place of power
>You wanted to talk to Sasha about something else
>You wanted to talk to Kairi about something else, what?
>You wanted to talk to Keiko about something else, what?
>You wanted to talk to Midori about something else, what?
>Write in
>>
>>44965531
Or with Artemis' and Luna's help, Moon magitech and all.
We've also been planning on picking up some crafting power of our own with the next Mythic tier.
>>
>>44965869
>You wanted to talk to Sasha about something else
Warn him that there could be trouble at the show, and the others too if they haven't picked up on that.
After that:
>>Well, time to claim a place of power
>>
>>44965869
>Well, time to claim a place of power
>>
>>44966018
I do have another topic I'm interested in, but I'll say it in a separate post to gauge support separately:

Assuming we survive that-
>>You wanted to talk to Midori about something else, what?
-I think this would be a suitably dramatic time to formally tap Midori as Captain for our Guard. Someone to look to for leadership if we aren't available.
She's good at organizing people, keeping level headed, and seeing through our bullshit.
Consider it her reward/punishment for trying to drug us.. and in case anything goes wrong with this infiltration.
>>
>>44965869
>claim place if power

Though should we be worried about the whole bugzapper thing that went on earlier?
>>
>>44966129
>>44965869
I could support this. Jade don't take no shit.
>>
Counting and writing,

Though also wondering how the rest of you feel about the idea of naming Midori Mori your Knight Marshal for the so suggested reasons.

Also, to the anon who voiced concern and complaint over in the weekend quest discussion thread, please man you are welcome to voice that concern here and discuss it openly.

My only defense is that it seemed like a good idea at the time.
>>
>>44966426
I think Knight Marshal is a job the whole team should decide on together.
>>
>>44966426
QTG and its descendants have never seemed like great places.

Kairi might need consoling on the subject, but that is the same sort of reason she isn't up. As sad as Midori's history is, she has herself the most together out of anyone in out group, ourself largely included.
>>
So, there is call for discussing it, but it isn't a decision you want to make unilaterally.

You want to discuss it among your current Knighthood?
>>
>>44966771
This was me. Dropped trip
>>
>>44966816
Yes.
>>
>>44966771
Alright, I can work with that.
>>
>>44966771
Yeah this.
>>
>>44966771
Aye
>>
>>44966703
eh, it is a legit concern and one I've entertained since I realized it wasn't the best of ideas.
>>
>>44967338
What was the issue? I don't really read QTG, it's never seemed worth any amount of time.
>>
>>44967338
Which idea was that?
>>
>>44967466
>>44967469
eh, if they don't want to bring it up in here, its not as much an issue to talk about.

Still writing by the by
>>
>>44967541
Ah, never mind, found it.
>>
Excusing yourself from the pull of conversation, you rise and press your hands onto the tree. Its warm to your touch, and the tingling sensation that has stuck with you since using your magic to cross into this barrier.

Giving yourself over to your own power, your fingers slide up and beneath the bound rope. Like your other acts to claim these places of power, you feel a surge of energy and awareness enter you, the earth itself drawing the corrupting poison of Chaos from you.

Unlike the burning barrier this tree projects, this is peaceful and soft. You feel the last of the chaos energies you have supped upon and taken into your belly vanish and leaving no hunger or emptiness in its wake.

It can go further if you let it. This place would mend the influence to that corruption upon you. It could leave you a creature touched by darkness but remove the risk of taking in more chaos and becoming its vessel. Remove your need for negative emotions, and the fangs that drink them and the corrupting taint of the distilled essence of chaos your enemies have weaponized.

Even if you don’t chose to do so now, you can always return. Maybe when all of this is over and resolved.

>No, you need these tools for now, keep your fangs
>Yes, you no longer want to risk becoming a vessel of chaos

A bit exhausted, but oddly energized, you slump back into the blanket. Your friends catch you as you fall and right you onto the blanket. Taking a juice pouch, you drink deeply and exhale sharply when a stray thought strikes you.

~Say,~ you look over to your knights, ~Kairi-chan, Midori-chan, I want your opinions on something,~

“Sure?” the blonde says, oddly leery of your tone and mood.

“What is it Mikage-chan?” the redhead wonders and lays a hand on your shoulder.

Keiko and Sasha watch the exchange curiously.
>>
>>44967977

~With everything on the horizon, and our compliment about to expand,~ you begin and set your drink down before glancing over toward Sasha, ~despite the first invite going out being declined, I want to better establish a chain of command among you,~

“R-really?” Kairi-chan almost gulps in shock.

“What, you don’t trust yourself or something?” Midori-chan questions and crosses her arms in a standoffish manner.

~No, I trust myself plenty,~ you explain, ~I’m just gearing up to infiltrate the enemy, and I need someone with their head firmly on their shoulders when I’m indisposed,~

It hangs in the air between the three of you, along with your mundane and Senshi audience. Finally you pose your question.

~I’m thinking about making Midori Knight Marshal...or Captain of the Guard,~ you explain to the shock of both girls, ~I’m not sure which is the correct term,~

“Me? Hold on, you want to leave me in charge?” the girl sometimes known as Jade is left to balk.

Kairi-chan seems pensive, and you point out something worth saying between the two of you.

~Kairi-chan, you and I are both a bit messed up,~ you explain, ~and where I’m concerned I know you have a few blind spots,~

She’s quiet, but nods slowly.

~She’s proven willing to go over or around me if she thinks I’m being stupid,~ you continue, ~And let’s face it, she hasn’t been wrong,~

“Yeah, that does make sense,” she consents quietly and thinks a moment before smiling, “Does that mean she would get a bigger cape?”

“I don’t need a bigger cape,” Midori is quick to say before she offers a frustrated grumble, “but I get where you’re coming from,”

“Congratulations,” Keiko offers her girlfriend, “Promotions are a big deal!”

Sasha, seemingly of the mind that it’s none of his business, doesn’t say anything. He just observes the play unfold between the lot of you.
>>
File: 1441411435441.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441411435441.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>44968005

“I didn’t accept anything yet!?” Midori groans before turning back to you, “This is punishment for the tea, isn’t it,”

~My vengeance is swift,~ you nod firmly and laugh.

“Vengeful congratulations!” the kitten on Midori’s head looms down into the girl’s line of sight, speaking openly.

This of course causing Sasha to choke on his drink.

~Oh, did I forget to mention Diana was a magical talking space cat?~

He nods, mutely.

They seem alright with your idea, and it is getting time to pack in for the night.

>Declare Jadeite Knight your Knight Marshal
>Save it for later, still a bit more to do
>Write in

&

>Head back home with all your friends
>You’re going to head out alone with Diana
>See if Sasha can give you and Kairi a ride home
>See if Sasha can give you a ride home
>Write in
>>
>>44967977

>>44968044
>>
>>44967977
>>44968044
>Maybe when all of this is over and resolved.

>Mention possible danger at the show, make sure everyone can make it.

>>
>>44968044
This >>44968196
>>
>>44968044
>>44968109
>>44968196
Agreed, plus the show thing. If everything is fine then its just a nice night out.
>>
File: Esmeraude Civ.jpg (28 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
Esmeraude Civ.jpg
28 KB, 640x496
Counting and writing, seems pretty much on point.
>>
>>44967977
>keep the fangs, take the canolli.
>>
Still going.
>>
>>44968044
>>No, you need these tools for now, keep your fangs
>>
>>44968044
>>
I didn't mean going in terms of vote, I meant still going on the writing.

Though your enthusiasm is appreciated greatly.
>>
>>44969601
Haha, yeah my bad. Just got back from dinner.
>>
You kept your fangs, you keep the changes made to you. Keeping the hunger, the need, and the connection to chaos. It is a risk, but one you must take for now. Maybe when this is all over you will return to the way you were. Letting the final choice of the energies surge through you, you feel it touch your knights as well as yourself.

Threads of energy drive impurity from the gem in your heart and on your chest. Fissures closing, though not yet perfectly sealed, there is a near complete wholeness to the game. More than that a weakening barrier between the facets of your own prism of self.

Perhaps next time you become the red eyed beast, it will be the last time you are separate in perception.

For now, tended by your friends and then having polled their opinion, you could do with something to drink other than a juice pouch. However that is a request for later.

~Then I declare you, Jadeite Knight, Knight Marshal of the Four Heavenly Kings,~ you say with certain pomp and verbal occasion.

“...fine,” she huffs, “Someone needs to think responsibly in all of this and I’m glad it’s me,”

~And on the matter of responsibility,~ you begin and sit up on your own, ~and this includes you Sasha, there is a chance something could go wrong tomorrow night at the Unrepentant Damned performance,~

“Wait,” he questions, “How did you know I was going. A classmate just invited me the other day?”

“Yeah,” Midori muses, “Moe-chan said as much on the group text,”

~I talk to my friends,~ you explain, ~Point is, I wouldn’t be at the show as someone she knew, so I declined another friend’s initial invite,~

“It isn’t something I’m into, but if there is a chance of going badly, I’ll be there,” Kairi-chan nods firmly and finishes the last tiny sandwich.
>>
>>44969797

“Should I let the other Senshi know?” Keiko questions while rubbing the small of Midori’s back as she continues to cope with the weight of new responsibility, at least in an official capacity.

~No,~ you sigh, ~If we can help it there won’t be a fight. I’ll be meeting with their manager, Kalunite, in hopes of beginning my ruse. Besides, the girls probably couldn’t get in the club anyway,~

“So, I guess that means the rumor really was about you?” Sasha ventures carefully.

~It was just talking,~ you shrug and try to deflect, ~Though I will be there as Red Eyes. Moe-chan and the girls you’ll be going with have no idea and I would prefer to keep it that way,~

He nods as the lot of you clean up the picnic area, and you bid the tree goodnight. Explaining that he needs to get back to his host family’s house for dinner, Sasha departs first after thanking you for an interesting afternoon. He’ll be in touch for helping you train, and you’re sure he’ll probably get a kick out of seeing your training room in the Crowne Arcade.

Everything sorted, the four of you head back to Juuban together. Taking mass transit most of the way, amid the start of the evening rush home, you are able to secure space in the women only car. You’re too exhausted to deal with anyone being untoward to you in such trappings.

Diana rides most of the way on your shoulder, enjoying the sight of the city at sunset as opposed to in the daytime.

Casual conversation about when to meet up persists, given that you and Kairi are the odd ones out and will arrive before the show and the larger group that Midori is apparently invited among. Keiko suggests showing up with them as well, Nui Takeda seems to like her enough.
>>
>>44969834

Not like the leader of your glorious circle would object to Jade bringing her girlfriend.

Wait, you didn’t quite spell that out to Sasha. You briefly wonder how he’ll deal with that. Oh well, that is a problem for tomorrow.

Keiko and Midori split off together once you’re back in Juuban. Your sunny Sailor Guardian hoping to speak with her parents tonight on the subject of her personal discoveries. Wishing her luck, you let both of them know that you’re a phone call away if they need help. You would offer a place for her to crash if things go poorly, but you imagine Midori has that quite evenly covered.

And with that, you walk alone with Kairi-chan. And you suppose Diana. The kitten curls across your shoulders, alert and energetic.

>Ask her how things are going with her support group
>See how she’s liking the comic you convinced her to get
>Tell her about what happened with Umeki-san.
>Address the elephant in the room, you are mostly alone
>You do need to snack regularly, ask her for a bite
>Write in
>>
>>44969866
>snackems
>>
>>44969866
>Tell her about what happened with Umeki-san.
>You do need to snack regularly, ask her for a bite
>>
>>44969866
>Ask Diana what she thought of her big day out and meeting our friends and allies.
I also wonder how much she knew of the history recap we gave for Sasha. Would not be surprised if she learned a few new things.
>>
>>44969866
>>Tell her about what happened with Umeki-san.
>>
>>44969866
>Address the elephant in the room, you are mostly alone
>>
>>44969866
>>44970007
Taking stock of Diana's impressions before we return her to her mother sounds good.

>>44970207
Guess we could, though there is a kitten.
>>
File: 1437729452370.png (271 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1437729452370.png
271 KB, 500x372
Counting
>>
File: 1441409202800.jpg (28 KB, 384x251) Image search: [Google]
1441409202800.jpg
28 KB, 384x251
Ask for a snack
>>44969899
>>44969909

Tell her about Umeki-san
>>44969909
>>44970028

Address the elephant in the room
>>44970207
>>44970357

How was Diana's day out?
>>44970007
>>44970357

All even...fuck it.

ALL THE THINGS

...so many things
>>
Still writing
>>
~So, Diana-chan,~ you scratch the kitten beneath her chin, ~How did you like your big day out with me?~

“It was fun!” Diana chirps and nuzzles into the crook of your neck, “The train was neat, the food was yummy, the motorcycle was cool!”

“You rode on Sasha’s bike with Diana?” Kairi asks, “That must have been fun,”

“It was super fun! Though then all the stuff I heard made me jealous of mommy and daddy,”

~Why’s that, Diana?~ you wonder.

“They got to nap for like a million years!” the kitten mews dejectedly, “That’s gotta be super awesome,”

You and Kairi share a laugh at that and ask what she thought of the history lesson you gave Sasha. The young Mau reveals her mother and Big Diana revealed some of it to her already focusing on different points. She devoutly promises that she’ll be the best guardian you could have and hope for.

In the spirit of amusement you share with Kairi, at a segway offered by Diana-chan, the events of this afternoon at your house.

“She didn’t,” Kairi-chan gasps, “How did you miss her?”

~I don’t know,~ you groan, ~She’s as quiet as me. More so considering I walked right by her and I know she doesn’t have any magic,~

“So she was just...curtseying?” she questions.

~And bowed with this little climber,~ you scratch at Diana who purrs a quiet sorry, ~was sitting on her head. Midori and I didn’t even realize something was wrong until we got downstairs. When we found her she was fishing for my manga collection under my bed,~

“Let me guess, that’s where you keep the stuff you buy as Mimi?” Kairi teases with a laugh.

She has you dead to rights and you nod your head. No use being embarrassed about it with Kairi-chan.

~Then when she was telling us why she was there and all about her investigating this that and the other thing about the enemy, me, Red Eyes, Magician’s Lab, and what she overheard you and Midori talking about outside the nurse’s office...it was ridiculous,~
>>
>>44973088

“What did she accuse you of?”

~Among other things, of being a witch and of breaking Keiko’s heart,~ you groan, ~She saw me tackle Midori when I was pissed at her for the whole spiking my tea bit and to keep her from noticing the manga ON my bed,~

“Umeki-san...always ridiculous,” she muses, “You know, if she’s as stealthy as that and is compatible with Zoisite, I think I could stand to work with her,”

~She all but asked to join in with us,~ you deadpan.

Kairi laughs, uncomfortably.

“Of course she would, she’s a complete pervert,” your best friend laughs herself into a sigh, “Given that people think Red Eyes is going to be at the next Damned show...you think she’ll show up?”

~Saori Umeki, willingly go to a crowded social venue?~ you question with a sidelong glance.

“Yeah, though imagine if she did show up?”

~Honestly I’d rather not,~ you pause before a thought strikes you.

Well, rather than a thought it is a gnawing sensation inside of you. In lieu of shadows you could use a pick me up of an emotional nature.

~Kairi-chan,~ you venture carefully.

“Hmm?”

~I know I’m supposed to eat regularly...how are you feeling?~ you ask poignantly.

She pauses, and nods. It has gotten dark, and amid the shadows and pathway between homes and pedestrian walkways there are plenty of places for the two of you to duck.

“I’m feeling unwell enough,” she admits and, blushes, before leading you over to the dark.

There is an extra nervousness to her as you find a spot in the dark, where your eyes can still see perfectly despite the dark veil cast by corners in the way of nearby street lamps.

~Kairi-chan...before that, maybe we should talk about what you wanted to talk about first,~ you say apprehensively.

She goes quiet. Looks away from you, and seems conflicted before she finally speaks.
>>
>>44973127
“I know you don’t want to make me feel uncomfortable,” her verbal steps are careful and afraid, walking through a perceived mine field toward a war zone instead of safety, “And before you said that, I never thought about seeing another woman like that,”

It is your turn to quietly listen, embarrassed and annoyed by those circumstances of revelation. This is something your friend has struggled with, clearly, and she has otherwise remained beside you through it. Between this, her father, and the things you’ve done together since all of this madness began anew.

“Except, thinking about it I thought back to something I thought before,” she admits, “When you were explaining yourself that night, the time I was sitting on the stairs listening as you told your mother the truth of things,” she’s slow her, introspective, “I thought I understood your hurt better than anyone and realized something. I chose at that point that I would do anything for you as…”

She screws her eyes shut a moment and meets your own in the dark.

“...as you would for me,” she concludes and takes a deep breath while trying to smile, “So, between us...if it’s you, and if you wanted to, I would,”

She turns her neck.

“I’m still uncertain, afraid, and apprehensive,” she says while unbuttoning the the collar of her blouse to expose the best place to bite, “and I know I still have an interest in Ginja-san, and that you still have things to sort out with Sasha and Sakurada-san and your feelings between them...but if you wanted me,”

She closes the distance between you and lays a hand on the back of your head to guide you to your requested meal. This close you can feel her anxious heartbeat, perhaps anxious yourself.

“If you wanted me I would be yours,”
>>
>>44973167

Fangs supernaturally sink into her without breaking the sin and flood you with her described feelings. Her doubt, her worry, her fear, her conflict, and her existing anxiety and depression plays across your tongue as a sweet symphony. More than that, you notice the familiar void in negative presence that you certainly recognize of love. Be it between friends or something more remains to be seen.

Breaking the embrace and the vampiric meal, she gasps and stumbles back while your heart beats a mile a minute. You are sated but still somehow hollowed with concern.

Even though it isn't teasing, you feel teased. Not physically but emotionally, and perhaps by your own doing.

>Apologize to Kairi for causing her so much torment
>Your own feelings remain unresolved, and you hope Kairi can be patience with you
>She’s your best friend, and you don’t want to hurt her
>Kairi-chan is the best
>We should go out on a date sometime
>I want to leave things the way they are right now
>Write in

&

>You need to cool down
>You are fine with the way you feel right now
>You want to be warmer
>Write in
>>
>>44973295
>>Apologize to Kairi for causing her so much torment
>>Your own feelings remain unresolved, and you hope Kairi can be patience with you
>>She’s your best friend, and you don’t want to hurt her
&
>>You need to cool down
>>
>>44973295
>Your own feelings remain unresolved, and you hope Kairi can be patience with you

with

>You want to be warmer

/u/BOAT MODO ENGAGE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GDeeonselA
>>
>>44973451

with

>You want to be warmer

Doki doki
>>
>>44973295
Supporting >>44973403
>>
>>44973295
Oops. Wrong post replied to.>>44973538
>>
>>44973295
>I want to leave things the way they are right now
She is the best and we totally find her attractive, but we want to be her best friend for now and explore our other feelings.
Yeah this does seem to echo how things went with Usa as well..
>>
>>44973624
Oh and cooling down.
>>
>>44973616
>>44973583
I cannot tell if these are by the same or different anons and it is a confusing point. You still have time to delete the void post if you are indeed the same anon.
>>
>>44973707
Think those are different ones. One voting and one realizing they didn't link the voting post on their vote.
>>
>>44973707
This is me, completely different anon.>>44973616
>>
>>44973890
Ah, okay. I was confuzzled for a moment. That clears it up.
>>
Counting and writing
>>
Turn up the heat
>>44973451
>>44973538

Down Girl
>>44973403
>>44973583
>>44973665

General consensus
Apologize, unresolved & patience, don't hurt her

If I'm reading this right.
>>
File: like tears in the rain rwby.gif (995 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
like tears in the rain rwby.gif
995 KB, 500x281
>>44974072
Looks right to me.

But mah doki doki's
>>
>>44974532
Have to play the long game to unlock the harem options.
>>
>>44974619
Imagine, going beyond even Usa's accomplishments. Knights, attend your Queen
>>
File: Just as planned.png (649 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Just as planned.png
649 KB, 1920x1080
>>44974708
>>44974619
I see. All is proceeding according to the scenario then.
>>
You need to cool down. Taking a few steadying breaths amid your own uncertainty, Kairi-chan steps closer to you after she regains her footing. Shooting out a hand, you place your palm on her shoulder and keep her from coming quite that close.

~Kairi-chan, I’m sorry I’ve caused you so much torment,~ it isn’t just about this matter of questioned identity, it’s a true and full apology for everything that has happened between you.

From the moment you showed back up on her doorstep seeking to reconnect. For not coming to her to settle her worries and telling her the truth of her father immediately. Leaving her to the wolves among your peers for so long.

“If, if it helps, it’s a good torment,” she says carefully through a simple smile in the dark, “Well, actually a bit numb right now, but it will be back, and I still feel the best parts of it,”

Wiping your mouth with your free sleeve, you shake your head.

~That does, but you were right earlier,~ you sigh at the mounting complications as images of your other two interests play across your vision, ~my feelings for all of you are unresolved and in shambles. Just, please be patient with me while I figure things out,~

She doesn’t look hurt, but she looks resigned to a certain point. She is surprisingly far more together than you are right now.

“I understand,” she says as she gently takes your hand from her shoulder but maintains her distance, her other hands putting the collar of her blouse right, “And I’ll wait, and stand beside you,”

You nod, having managed to calm yourself. The clawing warm within you has cooled, and the unexpected third hunger subsides. She, Sasha, and Yoshi are all going to be at the show tomorrow night. You can’t imagine anything more complicated.

And of course because you think that…

~You’re my best friend,~ you concede and step forward to give her a chaste hug, ~And I don’t want to hurt you, not again,~
>>
>>44975644
“You won’t,” she assures you returning the hug before relaxing, “At least not unless you tried to, and you never would,”

~That’s a lot of trust in me,~ you joke as the two of you step back from one another.

“No, I have a lot of faith in you, Mikage-chan,” she corrects you in a scolding tone, “I’m going to head home. Get home and have a good rest, if nothing bad happens, we can just have fun tomorrow,”

Yeah...fun.

~Don’t want me to walk with you?~ you question.

She takes a few quickened paces back into the light of the street facing away from you, before turning around and sticking her tongue out at you teasingly while making a slightly mocking sound. Her action concluded, she explains herself.

“I don’t want to be a complete tease to you tonight, Mikage-chan,” she smiles and rocks back on the balls of her feet as her hands clasp behind her back, “I think I’ve tempted you quite enough,”

With a sigh, you and Diana make your way home after trading goodnights with Kairi. Briefly, you entertain how much easier it would be if you had just stayed a hermit in exile. All your pieces would still be separate and everything would be simple.

Nah. You’d have just hated yourself more and more over time. Eventually you’d lose yourself entirely and only exist through masks until you completely shattered and wound up in an asylum or something.

At least right now, you know you can love and be loved. It is a wonderful comfort.

“Don’t be sad, Mikage,” a padded paw presses against your cheek.

~I’m not,~ you respond quickly.

“You smell sad,” the kitten explains, “You have such good friends, you should be really happy,”

~ah, thanks Diana,~ you lift her off of your shoulders and hug her to your chest, ~Come on, lets get home for dinner.

Getting to your block, your phone chimes. You’ve got a text from Moe-chan? Strange. Opening the window, you read four words.
>>
File: Annoyed Pink.png (235 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Pink.png
235 KB, 500x375
>>44975683

Moe-chan's text reads 'Do you like Sasha?'

...complications.

>Answer now, what do you text her?
>Answer later, just head into the house, you don’t need this now.
>Write in
>>
>>44975815
>>Answer later, just head into the house, you don’t need this now.
>>
>>44975815
>>
>>44975815
>>
>>44975815
>answer later
>>
Writing
>>
>>44975815
I think we are fully in sync with that image and are on the train to fuck-this-shit-tropolis.
>>
>>44976330
Choo choo.
>>
File: Chiba.gif (124 KB, 400x841) Image search: [Google]
Chiba.gif
124 KB, 400x841
Nope.

You don’t need this right now, at all. It’s late enough to just say you didn’t notice the phone go off during dinner, so you’ll answer Moe-chan’s question later.

Still, as you head to the door, there is just enough frustration to let your mind wander. Is this because she saw you earlier on his bike?

Granted, it was a quite telling and suggestive thing to do. It was mostly to tease Sasha...and satisfy your own curiosities and want.

Stepping into the house, you sigh as you take time to contrast the feel of his hard body against you and the touch of Kairi’s soft skin beneath your lips.

You know what, you’re out of fucks to give tonight. Home, dinner, and family loom ahead of you.

Waiting on the couch, slumped down low and with some trendy and gimmicky youth news program on, your sister idly spins a still sealed and nice looking art panel desk top platform in her hands. She pays no attention to the screen, just the device meant to hold paper flat on a rotating surface, pencils, pens, inks, and assorted paraphernalia.

She perks up at the sight of you, you catch sight of Luna on couch beside her as Diana jumps down from your shoulder and toward her mother.

“Mikage-nee!” she chimes as your father pokes his head into the archway from the kitchen wearing an apron over his dress shirt and slacks.

~Hey Koyomi,~ you wave as you kicks off your shoes and close the door behind you.

“Evening Mikage,” he says with a smile, “Dinner will be in fifteen,”

>Chat with your sister, about what?
>Help dad out in the kitchen
>Just sit down and watch the trendy youth news
>>Change the channel? To what?
>Head to your room to decompress, you’ve had a long short day
>Write in
>>
>>44977672
>Quietly chill with imouto.
>>
>>44977672
>>Chat with your sister, about what?
Ask her how her day has been, she is so wonderfully uncomplicated that this should be a nice diversion.
-and when that doesn't work, maybe
>Just sit down and watch the trendy youth news
will help.
>>
Counting and writing
>>
Well, given how crazy your day was, you might as well spend some time with your little sister. Crossing the living room you squeeze onto the couch amid cushions, cats, and your baby sister to learn the details about her day and relax about your own.

Even as Sailor New Moon, Koyomi has always been wonderfully uncomplicated. Spending time alongside her tonight before dinner will be good, especially considering the truth you intend to tell her. Though you expect that might cause a point of drama.

~So little sis,~ you quere as you ruffle her hair, ~How was your day today?~

She smiles, almost dopily as she brandishes her new art set.

“I went on a date with Koito-kun after school and he got me a gift!” she beams before her expression drops, “but I don’t know how I feel about it now even though I’m the one who pursued him,”

She sets the topper down on the coffee table and sighs as she leans into your shoulder.

It would appear you aren’t the only one steeped in boy trouble.

You’d rather not think about boy trouble.

Still...commiseration.

~Preaching to the choir, Koyomi,~ you sigh and settle in next to her to watch the news, ~preaching to the choir,~
>>
File: Usagi tv.jpg (19 KB, 282x172) Image search: [Google]
Usagi tv.jpg
19 KB, 282x172
>>44979453

The trendy news guy anchor finishes some story about the waning popularity of swedish pop music and the new resurgence of the local music scene of Tokyo, accompanied by an exterior photo of the dive venue you crashed over the weekend, before he passes off to his co-host who according to the lower thirds is also an officially appointed cultural ambassador. You can’t get over people can actually have Kawaii Ambassador on their resume.

She wants everyone to be excited for an international sports convocation. Even though the Tokyo Olympics are still seven years away, a smaller event will be unfolding over the course of three days in the city’s downtown area at the Exhibit Center. An international youth boxing tournament starting just next week-

...reminders everywhere. What the hell?

“How was your day, Mikage-nee?” Koyomi asks carefully while regaining her smile before taking on a playfully scolding tone, “You know you probably shouldn’t have been out so late with your friends last night,”

~...complicated,~

End

Interlude Vote
>Ticket to ride
>Coffee Homeground
>Walking with the ghost
>Fell in love with a girl
>>
Post thread Cleanup.

Good news everyone. Your Knights are about to level again.

The Golden Crystal is almost reassembled.

You've got relationship issues. Work on those, maybe go on some dates and see where Mikage is comfortable before making any decisions.

As always, thanks for the thread, /tg/

I hope we had some fun and aren't too put out by the weather.

As always we are open to questions, comments, and the like and I may well drop in an aside tomorrow if this thread is still around.
>>
>>44979508
>>Fell in love with a girl
>>
>>44979582

Also, you totally not important number has been reduced to 00/??

Thought that was important to mention.
>>
>>44979582
Thanks for the thread Artemis.

>>44979508
>Fell in love with a girl
>>
>>44979582
Is good time.
Weather was mostly help.
Much easier to keep eye on thread with 30 inches of snow keeping me in.
>>
>>44979508
>Walking with the ghost
>>
>>44959960
Is she going to hit on red eyes?

Fucking hell, she's going to hit on Red Eyes. Can Mikage repel ex delinquent swagger of that magnitude?

Did we ever get a name for her? Other than her being Flower's roommate?
>>
>>44976330
you think it was intentionally chosen to manipulate the vote?
>>
>>44979615
All snow and all cold means Artemis is wired and unable to do much else but stare at the thread at 4am sleeplessly.
>>
>>44981372
Nah, I think it was an accurate estimate of the character's feelings at that moment. We could have been fustrated but tried to deal with it right then, but we strongly opted not to.
>>
>>44981061
I'm not sure, I think Red Eyes might suffer a stun from being teased upon that scale.

>>44981899
Also works for waking up way earlier than usual.
>>
>>44979582
>>44979602
Fun times.
>>
>>44983571
The funnest. Up, shoveling again, then doing person things, then writing a comedic aside.
>>
>>44984427
I forget, are we closer to a summer break or a winter one in-game.
>>
>>44983228
Preliminary phrasing and approach mostly from her side of the interaction in my head. Condensed while without imagery and description of the venu in motion/activity and other cast members. Subject to change and circumstances, pending your choices. Given Red Eyes tendency toward childish behavior, she'd treat with it as such if presented with it

Holy shit, you did show up. Gotta say I'm a huge fan of your work. Hey, let me buy you a drink," she offers in enthusiasm and familiar language before you snap back at her automatically to ask who the fuck she is, then her tone slips into the smug teasing of an adult talking down to a child as she closes in toward you in a relaxed manner like she sees you as no threat, "What, you want to know who the fuck I am? Oh god you're precious? I guess the middle school uniform isn't a statement and your just still in an extended Chuuni phase. It's cery cute. I like it,"
>>
>>44985077
Summer break happened before quest. You are just into fall.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.