[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster Girl Academy Quest 15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 5
File: Monster Girl Academy OP.jpg (297 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Monster Girl Academy OP.jpg
297 KB, 800x1131
Previous: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/44756818/
Char sheet:http://pastebin.com/GCaRDsznzx

I struggle to pull my book out of my chest, gritting my "teeth" which is kind of hard to do when they're made out of jelly and slime. I really hate the end of class, which is weird because I used to love it. Maybe it has something to do with how much chaos a bunch of girls with monster parts and bodies can cause trying to rush out of a room at once.

I mean getting a table to the face was bad, but it was just the appetizer to having to pull out not just a book out me, but quite a few now paintless pencils from my face. I swear I'm about to start boiling, literally.

And then I start laughing happily as I turn the book upside down, watching my slime drip off from its plastic covering. Oh that's a silly reason to be mad, I mean I'd do the same if I was them anyways, besides I'm sure someone got a good laugh out of seeing me a bit splattered. And its not like I accidentally digested my math homework again, so nothing really lost there

I run my hand through and into my hair, my laugh turning to a giggle as I shake my head as I see a kind of orangish slime girl slide by looking sorry for herself. It's always kind of depressing to see people who haven't gotten used to their bodies.

Wait why I am just standing here like an idiot, I have things to do today! Dammit!

What do you do?
[] go to next class *PE*
[] Find your gooey best friend, Miranda and have some fuuun
[] Go back to the room to spend some time with Kandence
[] Talk with baba yaga a bit
[] Spend sometime with Titania
[] Annoy Linda for no real reason
[] Pay Angeline a visit, see how she's doing
[] Bother Fenrir
[] Try to find a new friend
[] Pay tabletop club a visit
[] write in
Also, fun fact, had a dream that I was a slime girl in this setting, it was weird, like really fucking weird
>>
>>44944657
>[] Spend sometime with Titania
>>
>>44944657
>[] Talk with baba yaga a bit
>>
>>44944657
What classes did you pick now HM? I'm kinda curious, I always wanted to study history but decided always on something else because I couldn't decide on anything to do with it later.
>>
>>44944657
>[] Bother Fenrir
>>
>>44944657
>[] Find your gooey best friend, Miranda and have some fuuun
What was the weirder part, being a slime or being a girl?
>>
>>44944657
>[] talk to the orange slime, maybe she can use a friend
>>
>>44944657
>>44944684
changing to
>>44944810
>>
>>44944657
>[] Try to find a new friend
>[] Pay Angeline a visit, see how she's doing
>>
And damn my soft heart, I got things to do but I'm nearly in tears just thinking about the orange girl. I mean, I can't imagine being alone like she must be, I mean I had Kandence and Miranda to help me get through it. And besides, I do always like making new friends, and to hell with anything bad that comes from this.

I smirk happily, and shrink down into my puddle, and creep up behind the dripping and drooping girl as she slowly shambles her way out of the room, trying to lift her backpack out of her shoulder for awhile before I bounce back up in front of her smiling.

She gasps, and nearly falls apart in surprise, something that never happened to me, her clothes barely staying on she turns to a slimey mess.

"Ooops?" I say, trying my best not the chuckle at the sight of her as she tries to glare at me as she reforms slowly

"Why are all of you so smiley, also the hell you do that for?" She groans, slapping her forehead, struggling to maintain the shape of her hand "I swear all you slimes are..on happy pills or something"

"Yeah it does seem like that sometimes actually" I say shrugging as she realizes I'm talking in more than one voice and her eyes go a bit bug eyed for a second

"..please don't tell me I'm going to be sounding like that" She whimpers, shrinking back on reflex

What do you say?
[] Oh don't worry, I'm the only one like this, Name's Lucy, have another name but I hate it
[]Yeah, it starts with a sore throat and then..hehehe
[] Why so down? haven't had fun with your body yet?
[] Not used to being a slime yet, Don't worry it passes
[]Look, let me tell you something, the world changes after awhile...and you won't care when happens to you
[] Heeeey want to meet my friend, Miranda? I think she'd love to meet you
[] write in

>>44944733
two history classes, one english and math, thinking about learning another language next semester
Also accidentally gave myself a four hour break for most of my days
>>
>>44945127
>[] Not used to being a slime yet, Don't worry it passes
>[]Look, let me tell you something, the world changes after awhile...and you won't care when happens to you
>>
>>44945127
>[] Oh don't worry, I'm the only one like this, Name's Lucy, have another name but I hate it
>>
>>44945127
>[] Heeeey want to meet my friend, Miranda? I think she'd love to meet you
>>
>>44945127
>[] Oh don't worry, I'm the only one like this, Name's Lucy, have another name but I hate it
>>
>>44945127
>>
"Oh my voices" I say sadly, swaying back and forth so she can't rush past me, which judging from the look in the eyes, she really doesn't want to stand here talking to me "Don't worry, I'm the only one with them, Name's Lucy, I have another one but I hate it"

"Well that's one good thing at least" She says smirking slightly as she sighs, her chest deflating making her grit her teeth angrily "Look I've got places to go right now and I don't want"

"Oh I know, I just don't care" I say, smirking in a very cat like way as I lean closer to her "trust me, you'll get used to the change pretty soon, I mean I did, and now I have more control over my body than...I don't know really"

"alright, guess I'm going to actually have to do this" The orange girl says, forcing as smile as the ends of her straight cut hair bulbs out a bit "I'm Alex, my mom works here, teaches the class for you crazies, Dad used to substitute here but he's...well, like this now, and waaaay too huggy, and why are you bothering me anyways?"

She holds out her dripping arm with a sigh, shaking it back and forth as she looks up at me

What do you say?
[] Oh my dad's the PE teacher here and..wait did you say your dad's a slime?
[] Oh your mom's cool, she's my favorite teacher
[]hey stop being so gloomy about it, you get out a whole lot of classes just by being a slime, be thankful
[]Oh, sorry
[] Ahahahahhahaa
[]Looked like you could use a friend, and I'm the best one I know, just ask mine
[]Oh come on now reason to be like that, come on, I'm going to show you how to live
[] write in
>>
>>44945491
>[] Oh my dad's the PE teacher here and..wait did you say your dad's a slime?
>>
>>44945491
>[] Oh your mom's cool, she's my favorite teacher
>>
>>44945491
>[]Looked like you could use a friend, and I'm the best one I know, just ask mine
>>
>>44945491
>[]hey stop being so gloomy about it, you get out a whole lot of classes just by being a slime, be thankful
>[]Looked like you could use a friend, and I'm the best one I know, just ask mine
>[]Oh come on now reason to be like that, come on, I'm going to show you how to live
>>
>>44945491
>[]Oh, sorry
>>
>>44945491
>[]Oh, sorry
>[]Oh come on now reason to be like that, come on, I'm going to show you how to live
>>
>>44945127
>thinking about learning another language next semester
Which are you thinking about?
>>
"Oh your mom is cool, she's my favorite teacher" I say happily, trying to make the other slime smile to "My dad's a teacher here to, teaches PE and for some reason most of the hussies here want to jump on his bones"

Alex smiles and giggles, shaking her head as she brings her hand just under her lips

"You know, you're a bit more..here than the other sludge balls I've met" Alex says, still trying to stifle and kill her own giggling "Must be awkward as hell...wait is he that mountain of a man with a mustache? I think Mom talked about him, is really not scared of getting infected"

"Man could survive the black plague with just a runny nose" I say with a grin "And probably doesn't realize most of his students want his...yeah it just really pisses me off can we stop talking about it before I get really angry?"

"Sure, so long as you answer my question" She says, putting her hands in the hem of her skirt "Why are you talking to me anyways, Miss I am legion"

"Oh I just thought you could use a friend, and I'm the best one I know" I say pointing my thumb at myself "Just as mine annnd wait did you say your dad was a slime"

"Yeaaah" she groans, placing her hand on the side of her head, trying to crack her neck, frowning as she nearly pushes her head off it "Mom is really affectionate, and he's a fucking idiot who can't you don't need to put EVERYthing in your mouth"

I feel myself blushing, suddenly getting embarrassed and feeling like I should hide away from everything, my thoughts racing in panic before I rein them back in
cont

>>44945704
French or Japanese
So I can yell it at people and confuse them
also to fuck with my tabletop group and family
>>
>>44945977

What do you say?
[] You know, you can't blame most girls like us for being...well out of it, its hard to keep your head straight when its filled with Slime
[] You shouldn't be so upset about this, there's so much you can do now, most of which is awesome
[] Hey, come on, I think I can introduce you to someone who could really help you out
[] Yeah, we have a bit of trouble knowing what stop means sometimes, I've ruined a lot of my roommates shirts
[] You know your kind of a bitch
[] Oh I can see how that would make you like this
[] How much do you know about slimes? just curious
[] Want some soda *evil grin*
[] write in
>>
>>44946034
>[] You know, you can't blame most girls like us for being...well out of it, its hard to keep your head straight when it can literally fall off if you don't pay attention.
>>
>>44946034
>[] You know, you can't blame most girls like us for being...well out of it, its hard to keep your head straight when its filled with Slime
>[] You shouldn't be so upset about this, there's so much you can do now, most of which is awesome
>[] Hey, come on, I think I can introduce you to someone who could really help you out
>>
>>44946034
>[] How much do you know about slimes? just curious
>[] You know, you can't blame most girls like us for being...well out of it, its hard to keep your head straight when its filled with Slime
>[] You shouldn't be so upset about this, there's so much you can do now, most of which is awesome
>>
>>44946034
>[] Hey, come on, I think I can introduce you to someone who could really help you out
>[] Yeah, we have a bit of trouble knowing what stop means sometimes, I've ruined a lot of my roommates shirts
>>
>>44946034
>[] You know, you can't blame most girls
like us for being...well out of it, its hard to keep your head straight when its filled with Slime
>>
>>44946034
>[] Yeah, we have a bit of trouble knowing what stop means sometimes, I've ruined a lot of my roommates shirts
>>
"You know you can't blame most girls like us for being well... out there" I say locking and fusing my hands together, before I pull them apart with strings of slime slowly stretching between my fingers "Its hard to keep your head straight when its filled with slime"

Alex looks at me, pursing her lips as her yellow eyes fill with worry, and then anger.

"Yeah well they're just a bunch of idiots aren't they" she says quickly, sounding like she's trying to hide her worry with insults and gloom "I mean you can keep yourself grounded so it can't be...too hard to do that right?"

"How much do you know about slimes" I say flatly, frowning as a chill runs through me, biting to my core despite it being all nice and toasty in this room, which is now really quite, guess all the students left and the teacher hasn't noticed us standing her yet "just curious"

"that most of them are a bunch of air heads" she says shrugging "Why do you keep asking me all this useless bull crap anyways?"

"Maybe, but they can't help it now can they, I mean its so easy to just lose yourself to being happy and not caring about anything when you don't have to worry about a single thing" I say slowly "Besides, all that makes you, well you is in your core"

I raise my finger and point at the red ball in her chest, touching it and making her pull back, covering the expanding pool of purple before she glares at me, before her eyes go wide and she frowns, shaking her head

"..Yeah, I knew that" She says turning away from me, crossing her arms "but it's...no excuse really"

"Well only the ones you keep looking for" I say leaning over her shoulder, stretching myself out "Look, I know you have all the reasons to be upset about this, but don't be, you can do so much now, most of which is really awesome"

"oh yeah, sinking down the drain and having a freak out is awesome" She sniffles "Look I spent most of the time melting seeing my dad act like a brainless bimbo, he stared at the sun for an hour, and"
cont
>>
>>44946488
"Look, Besides me and My mom, you're the only other slime who actually seems to realize what they're doing" She says, wrapping her arms around herself, her shirt stopping them from sinking into her chest as I look down at her, I get it now and...I really do feel sorry for her "I mean I don't know if you noticed, but the only other one in this class spent half of it playing with a bird girl's feathers"

"You know you can't spend all day in here" the teacher sighs, hissing under her breath "so scurry along you two, I have work to do and you're distracting me, sorry"

"And have you talked to one outside of those three?" I ask as I forcefully grab Alex's hand, pulling her along behind me as I walk out of the door, dragging her out as she struggles to figure out how to pull her hand out of mine as they merge into eachother.

"HEY YOU FUCKIN..LET GO OF ME!" She growls angrily

"No" I say a bit cruelly and sternly as I turn and walk down the hall leading to the field and lake "come on, there's some I want you to meet who I think could really help you get through this"

"Why the are you doing this!" She growls at me, her cheeks puffing out comically "I talked to you for a bit, can't you just leave me alone?!"

I smile and

what do you say?
[]You know, I think the more you fight against the change, the more it gets to you...just a thought to swish through your head
[] Huuuh, weren't we going somewhere? come on stop being such a downer, I'm sure whatever we're doing is fun
[] Stop whining, it'll be easy if you stop fighting against my choices dammit
[] I'm showing you someone who loves being a slime, and one of my best friends, she's a real sweet heart
[] Don't make me throw you in the lake
[] Fiiine, just fester in your self loathing then
[] write in
>>
>>44946698
>[] Stop whining, it'll be easy if you stop fighting against my choices dammit
>[] I'm showing you someone who loves being a slime, and one of my best friends, she's a real sweet heart
>[] Don't make me throw you in the lake
>>
>>44946698
>[]You know, I think the more you fight against the change, the more it gets to you...just a thought to swish through your head
>[] I'm showing you someone who loves being a slime, and one of my best friends, she's a real sweet heart
>>
>>44946698
>[]You know, I think the more you fight against the change, the more it gets to you...just a thought to swish through your head
>>
>>44944758
Oh, probably that there was an actual monster in the dream, I mean I was pretty pissed about being both actually, but I got over it rather quickly

the monster was a troll, in the classical sense, a towering monster that was more like a natural disaster than an actual part of the dream

Not the weirdest dream I've had mind you
>>
>>44946698
>[] Stop whining, it'll be easy if you stop fighting against my choices dammit
>[] Don't make me throw you in the lake
>>
>>44946698

>>44946777
>Not the weirdest dream I've had mind you
Well, I once dreamed I was a bowl of vanille pudding, so ...
>>
I sigh angrily, okay all her whining and bitching is starting to really piss me off, especially since she's hiding it behind such a fucking hateful facade, I need to shut her up before I end up screaming at her, and as much as I'd love to scare her half to death, I've already chosen to make her accept this and be my friend at this point, so fuck it!

"STOP WHINING" I growl, making her shrink back as my voice takes an a demonic pitch "Sorry bout that, but listen here, I think the more you fight against the change the more it gets to you, jus ta though to swish through your head, don't want to end up like...sorry, just got a bit, pissed off, Mood swings, nother reason I'm so unique"

"I..I can tell" She says sheepishly, trying to keep a bit away from me "Just don't ever bring that up, okay"

"Got ya!" I say cheerfully

"So...where are you talking me anyways" She says sounding much calmer and like she's given in to whatever I'm planning "You're not just going to just drag me across the entire campus for nothing are you"

"Nope, just going to show you someone who absolutely loves being a slime, a possitive influence who want scream at you over nothing" I say sadly as I smile happily, enjoying the drops of ice cold dew on the blades of the grass, god I love this place so much, it's just so perfect "One of my best friends actually, she's a real sweet heart"

"OOooooooh!" I hear Miranda shout from across the field, my smile turns to a grin as I see her pump her fists into the ears as she sees me "LUUUUUUCY!!!"

"Oh my god no" Alex says flatly, her eyes going wide as Miranda runs towards us

What do you do?
[] run up to her and hug her
[] Dodge her 1d20
[] Use alex as a shield
[] explain the situation to her
[] Fuse with her for a minute or two
[] ask her how she's doing today
[] MIRANDA, oh I wasn't expecting to see you today, wanna get some water or...oh right, that's what I was doing
[] write in

>>44946838
How'd it feel?
>>
>>44947072
>[] run up to her and hug her
>[] explain the situation to her
>[] ask her how she's doing today
>>
>>44947072
>>
>>44947072
>[] MIRANDA, oh I wasn't expecting to see you today, wanna get some water or...oh right, that's what I was doing
>>
>>44947072
>[] MIRANDA, oh I wasn't expecting to see you today, wanna get some water or...oh right, that's what I was doing

>>44947072
>How'd it feel?
Relaxing, actually. Though its been so long I don't really recall much of it.
>>
>>44947072
>>
>>44947072
>>
And I run towards her, dragging Alex behind me, shouting and cursing at me angrily as I rush down the hill towards my friend. It doesn't take me long to meet her at the bottom of it, and she hugs me, leaving red arm prints over my shirt as she lets go.

She furrows her brow, and stares past me, and at Alex, who's panting, even though she doesn't have lungs or a throat. She purses her lips and grabs my other hand with both of hers.

"Who's she?" She asks, curiously, smiling as she always does "A new friend? Oh did Mrs Tangerine decided to try and look young or something! I mean not that she needs to buuuut"

"I'm her daughter" Alex growls "And...you must be here friend then"

"Yep, I'm Miranda" Miranda says cheerfully, nodding as she grabs Alex's other hand and shakes it just enough to stain her hand "Its wonderful to meet you actually, I was just hoping I'd meet someone new, actually!"

"Riiight" Alex says as she shakes her hand

"Yeah, so as you can tell, she needs some of your attitude because she's all" I say trying to find a nice way to word this

"Not enjoying herself at all and being just a little bit of a bitch?" Miranda asks, smirking "I can tell, don't worry, I'm always happy to help out with things with this"

And then comes the awkward silence as Alex glares at Miranda angrily

"SOoo" I say, deciding to break it before it can really live "How was your day?"

"FANTASTIC" Miranda says, giving a single curt nod "Now come on, I know just the thing"

Alex looks at me with a pleading look in her eyes

What do you do?
[] suggest something else
[] go along with it
[] try to reassure her
[] let go of her hand and get close to Miranda
[] What is it exactly?
[] write in
>>
>>44947506
>[] go along with it
>[] try to reassure her
>>
>>44947506
>[] go along with it
>[] try to reassure her
>>
>>44947506
>[] go along with it
>[] try to reassure her
>[] What is it exactly?
>>
>>44947506
>] go along with it
>[] try to reassure her
>[] What is it exactly?
>>
>>44947506
>[] go along with it
>[] try to reassure her
>[] What is it exactly?
>>
I shrug and smile, well she must have a good idea or at least an entertaining one at least.

"Don't worry, it won't be anything too weird" I say with a short chuckle as I look at Alex's worried expression, her eyes looking almost a bit like sunny side up eggs, if only in color "Soooo what are you doing exactly"

"No idea" She say shrugging, before her orangish yellow eyes light up and she grins almost maliciously "Well actually I DO, DUCK!

What do you do?
[] Duck
[] stop her 1d20
[]tilt your head, confused
[] wait to see what she's going to do
[] write in
>>
>>44947772
>[] Duck
>>
Rolled 12 (1d20)

>>44947772
>[] stop her 1d20
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44947772
>[] stop her 1d20
>>
>>44947772
>[] Duck
>[] write in, pull alex down with you
>>
>>44947772
>[] Duck
>>
>>44947772
>[] Duck
Damnit Miranda we're trying to show we're not all airheaded goofs
>>
>>44947940
Probably shouldn't have asked Miranda for that of all people.
>>
>>44947772
>[] Duck
>>
I turn and wrap my arms around, pulling Alex down as I duck down myself, since I know I can't trust whatever Miranda has planned for her, since any time she yells something like that, she usually tackles me and surprise fuses with me.

And then I hear her laugh as Alex yelps in surprise and covers her eyes

"Okay, sorry, I didn't actually know what I was going to do" Miranda says giggling behind me, as she walks around me and lays on the grass, making a pillow out of her puddle as she looks at the now blushing and frowning Alex "Why are you so upset about being a slime anyways"

"Do you really have to ask?" She groans as she struggles to push me off, her hands and arms merging and pushing against me "Just look at yourself and get back to me"

"Oh don't be so mean" I say sternly as I lean back, leaving her hands where they are, which now almost as purple as me "..glad I pulled you down so I wasn't the only one who looked stupid"

"Oh I get it" Miranda says nodding "I actually do, I mean we are kind of...hmm what's the word I'm looking for here, its on the tip of my tongue"

"Air headed?" I ask titling my head towards her

"Was just about to say that" Alex sighs

"Yeah that's the one!" Miranda shouts loudly, giggling to herself "I mean its pretty easy to be, I mean everything is just...so vivid and fun, its hard not to be"

"Self control is a thing you know" Alex groans "So is this actually going to lead anywhere"

"Hey, I mean it's true, I mean I've forgotten what I was doing, as I was doing it" I laugh, shaking my head as Alex tries to stand up, barely forming her legs

"Yes" Miranda says nodding as she leaps back onto her feet with a wiggle "see, I think you're just being sour"

"What?" Alex asks

"Sour, opposite of sweet" Miranda says, smiling like she's being helpful

Alex face palms, and then gasps as she starts to panic as her hand gets stuck in her head, which makes Miranda laugh
cont
>>
>>44948165

What do you do?
[] help alex 1d20
[] Laugh
[] Let Miranda talk
[] Yeah, once you give it a chance, its really easy to enjoy yourself
[] Oh its alright to be air headed once in awhile, almost fun even
[] Yeah, stop trying to hate this, you'll be stuck with it forever you know
[]Oh stop acting like you have it the worse, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO JUST GO THROUGH YOUR GODAMN DAY WHEN YOUR EMOTIONS ARE LIKE A FUCKING ROLLER COASTER
[] I'm..I'm sorry I brought you along here *cry*
[] write in
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44948213
>[] help alex 1d20
>[]Oh stop acting like you have it the worse, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO JUST GO THROUGH YOUR GODAMN DAY WHEN YOUR EMOTIONS ARE LIKE A FUCKING ROLLER COASTER
>[] I'm..I'm sorry I brought you along here *cry*
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44948213
>[] help alex 1d20
>[] Yeah, stop trying to hate this, you'll be stuck with it forever you know
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44948213
>[] help alex 1d20
>[] Let Miranda talk
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44948213
>[] help alex 1d20
>[] Let Miranda talk
>>
>>44948213
>[] help alex 1d20
>[] Let Miranda talk
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>44948213
>[] help alex 1d20
>[] Yeah, stop trying to hate this, you'll be stuck with it forever you know
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44948213
>>44948376
>>
I sigh, and grab her arm, and pull it out of her face and unfortunately leaving her hand behind inside of it. I watch as she squirms around and claws at her face as it reflexively turns back to normal in a couple of seconds, panting and running her hand down her face as her lip quivers and she takes a few quick "Breathes"

"Anyways, listen, if you try and find reasons to be upset, you'll find them" Miranda says, putting her hands on Alex's shoulders, which make she pull away with a funny look on her face "and if you try and enjoy yourself, you'll enjoy yourself, I mean Lucy here wasn't thrilled about being a slime when I first met her, but she tried to enjoy herself, and now she almost has as much fun with it as I do!"

"Yeah mostly because I don't think it's possible to enjoy anything more than you" I say as a smile again spreads across my face as I cross my arms and close my eyes, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside

"Yep, especially because I enjoy myself more when I'm around you" Miranda says happily as she leans towards me, her short spiky hair waving around her head a bit "But seriously if you take the time to try and have fun with it, you will, I mean it doesn't really matter so long as you're having fun right"

Alex looks at her, furrowing her brow in thought, probably trying to think if she should listen to what she's saying or just throw it away

"...Okay and how would you do that?" Alex asks, sounding hopeful as she leans closer to Miranda

"No clue" Miranda chuckles, shrugging as she grins widely "You'll just have to find it yourself"

"Of course' Alex sighs

What do you do?
[] do something with Miranda
[] Aww that's sweet
[] Try to help Alex enjoy herself
[] rope in Miranda to help her
[]Teach Alex some basics of being a slime
[] write in
>>
>>44948530
>[] Try to help Alex enjoy herself
>[] rope in Miranda to help her
>[]Teach Alex some basics of being a slime
>>
>>44948530
>[] Aww that's sweet
>>
>>44948530
>>
>>44948530
>[] Aww that's sweet
>>
>>44948530
>[] Aww that's sweet
>>
"You know, what you said was really sweet" I say as I open my eyes again and turn towards my cherry red friend "And I'm the same way with you"

"Oh I know" Miranda says nodding "I mean we're friends after all, aren't we?"

"So neither of you can actually help me with this, and this was just a giant waste of my time?" Alex asks, sounding angry and annoyed as she claps her hands together, sending drops of bright orange slime everywhere

"Of course not, we're going to help you, aren't we Miranda?" I ask, nodding as I start to stretch, yawning as I finish talking

"Yeah of...well that's fine to I guess" Miranda says crossing her arms and nodding to "We can teach her how to be slime"

"Please don't" Alex sighs heavily, slumping forward

What do you teach her first
[] How to avoid being turned giant from water
[] how to sneak into place
[] How to become small
[] how to fuse
[]what not to drink/eat
[] How to move around easier
[] advice on how to get comftarble in tanks
[] random babbling about things that have nothing to do with anything
[] write in
>>
>>44948807
>[] How to become small
>[] How to move around easier
>[] advice on how to get comftarble in tanks
>>
>>44948807
>[] How to become giant from water, fuse, and be slimezilla
>>
>>44948807
>>
>>44948807
>[]what not to drink/eat
these seem like good beginner tips
>>
>>44948807
>[]what not to drink/eat
>>
>>44948807
>[] How to avoid being turned giant from water
>[] how to sneak into place
>[]what not to drink/eat
>>
"Well just some advice really" I say shrugging as I sit down on the grass, letting my legs melt into the puddle under them "like this probably sounds strange, but if you try to...slide your puddle when you walk around you'll be able to move much easier"

"Really?" Alex asks tilting her head as she tries to sit down, but just ends up fumbling her legs falling into her puddle way to fast, making her nearly fall over on her back

"Yeah, its the first time you usually learn after becoming a slime" Miranda says nodding "almost common sense really"

"Eh, I think it just sort of comes naturally after you realize you don't have to be restricted by bones anymore" I say running my hand over my chin to get a stray piece of leaf out of it "Also another life saver, how to be comftarble in a tank"

"Oh yeah I was wondering about that, why do they give us just glorified fish tanks anyways, its insulting?" Alex says angrily, slamming her fist into the ground, splattering slime everywhere

"Because sinking into the bed is a pain in the ass?" Miranda says as she tilts her head and the rest of her body "and covering it in plastic would probably end with you on the floor, but the best way to make it comfortable is to get some neat pictures and lights to entertain yourself and OH cold water before you get in, or warm, depending on your tastes"

Alex turns to me, not saying a word, but the confused look on her face tells me it all, she wants to know if that's true

"It does work, I mean the hardest part of sleeping is keeping focused really" I say with a nod as I continue to rub my chin "and its easier to focus when you're only focusing on one thing"

"oooh...well as stupid as that sounds, that could help me get to sleep..been having trouble with that actually" She says sheepishly "thanks...well I think I should"

"Waaaait" Miranda says holding up her hand, sounding grim and serious with an expression to match "You have to be careful what you put in yourself"

cont
>>
>>44949127
"WHAT?!" Alex shouts, her face turning a darker shade of orange as she gets all flustered, it's almost cute in away

"She's talking about food and stuff like that" I say flatly "Like you can't take bubble baths if you don't want to become a walking sterotype"

"And don't have to waste money on beer, soda and other fizzy drinks do just fine" Miranda says happily, nodding as she sits up and puts her hands on her newly formed knees

"Also stay away from lemons and other acidic fruit" I say shivering as a freezing wind blows and howls through the field"since you literally are what you eat"

"Oh and be sure to replace your slime reguarly with water" Miranda says, drooling slightly as her eyes go distant "tasty...tasty water"

"Why do all slimes have a fetish for water" Alex groans in frustration

What do you do
[] Start getting enthusiastic about water with Miranda
[] Because its the best thing in the world
[] OH wait one more thing *What*
[] Also, don't worry about fusing with someone, its like a very intimate hug, nothing more unless you make it more
[] I could really go for some water right now...
[] wait we're friends write
[] write in
>>
>>44949285
>[] Start getting enthusiastic about water with Miranda
>[] Because its the best thing in the world
>>
>>44949285
>[] I could really go for some water right now...
>>
>>44949285
>>
>>44949285
>Have you seriously not had water before?
>OH! ALSO! If one of the magic people offers you something, DO NOT TAKE IT! They're probably the few people who can actually kill us.
>>
>>44949285
>[] Also, don't worry about fusing with someone, its like a very intimate hug, nothing more unless you make it more
>>
>>44949285
>Be careful about cold too, thats not fun
>>
>>44949285
>[] Also, don't worry about fusing with someone, its like a very intimate hug, nothing more unless you make it more
>>
"Oooh yeah" I say happily, biting on the back of my knuckle, well as much as I can without any teeth "isn't it just the best, the way you can feel it with your entire body with just a sip, it feels like magic doesn't it"

"Oh hell yeah it does" Miranda says, almost purring as she falls on her back, still with milk eyes as she looks at the sky and sighs "we should get some water"

"Seriously" Alex groans, resting her head on her hands, managing not to have them melt into her head for once "Come on its just water"

"JUST WATER!?" Me and Miranda shout in unison, which Makes Miranda laugh, literally rolling on the ground as she does it to

"Look water is the best thing in the world, the source and provider of life, the gift of nature for all of its children" I say angrily, pocking Alex in the chest as she leans back, but only as far as humanly possible "and it is great, because it doesn't mess with your head, and its just soo..."

"Refreeeeshing" Miranda Moans on the ground, blowing my bubbles in her cheeks "not to mention absolutely delicious"

"Exactly" I say happily nodding as I turn back to Alex, who's staring at Miranda's nude body

"Why isn't she wearing anything?" Alex says angrily "can't you get in trouble for that"

"So long as you don't make yourself too defined, no it isn't" Miranda says smugly as she puts a little more mass into her breasts, grinning smugly

What do you say?
[] Yeah I just try to ignore it
[] Oh its not like it matters
[] its complicated
[]...we should get water
[]Yeah, don't know why she does it
[] Honestly...its easier than wearing clothes because you don't have to worry about outgrowing them or them outgrowing you
[] Why's that a problem? not like it matters
[] Well personally I enjoy that she doesn't
[] write in
>>
>>44949595
>[] Oh its not like it matters
>[] Honestly...its easier than wearing clothes because you don't have to worry about outgrowing them or them outgrowing you
>[]...we should get water
>>
>>44949595
>[] Yeah I just try to ignore it
>[]Yeah, don't know why she does it
>Maybe she's an exhibitionist. Hey Miranda are you an exhibitionist!
>>
>>44949595
>>
>>44949595
>>
>>44949595
>[] Well personally I enjoy that she doesn't
>>
>>44949595
>[]Yeah, don't know why she does it
>>
>>44949595
>>
>>44949595
>>
"Oh its not like it matters, she does what she does" I say shrugging as I close my eyes again, before I wrap my arms around myself trying to keep at least a little bit of warmth from escaping me "Nothing you can do to change that"

"But still its kind of distracting" Alex says, groaning under her breath as she tilts her head "I mean its like the elephant in the room in a way"

"Oh maybe you're just seeing something you like?" Miranda says teasingly, blowing a kiss at her, which makes Alex recoil in disgust before she chuckles and she shakes her head

"Yeah, sorry but I'm only into guys" Alex says shaking her head "Still it is really distracting"

"Yeah I just try to ignore it to be honest" I say as I rest my head on my hands and start to drift off into my thoughts "don't know why she does it...but I'm happy that she does, I really enjoy lo"

"Ooooh?" Miranda says looking over at me with a shit eating grin on her face

"W..we should get some water" I say changing the subject as quick as I can, no idea where those words came from but I just need to divert and forget

"Oh no it can wait, what were you saying just now!" Miranda says, grabbing my arm

"You know, I think I'm starting to understand how slimes work...just watching you two, this is...fascinating" Alex says teasingly

What do you say
[] that we should get water! nothing else
[] er wah well uh
[] Oh shut up Alex
[]Nothing forget about it
[] *Split into mini yous and flee*
[] *curl up into a ball to avoid question*
[] It's pretty obvious what I was saying
[]..w..well I kind..kind of like you more than a friend
[] FUCK, I like looking at your tits, It doesn't mean anything GOT IT!?
[]Lovely day isn't it?
[] write in
>>
>>44949869
>[] that we should get water! nothing else
>[]Lovely day isn't it?
>>
>>44949869
>>
>>44949869
>[] er wah well uh
>[] Oh shut up Alex
>[] *Split into mini yous and flee*
>>
>>44949869
>[] er wah well uh
>[] Oh shut up Alex
>>
>>44949869
>[] FUCK, I like looking at your tits, It doesn't mean anything GOT IT!?
>[]Lovely day isn't it?
>>
>>44949869
>[]Lovely day isn't it?
>[] er wah well uh
>>
>>44949869
>[] FUCK, I like looking at your tits, It doesn't mean anything GOT IT!?
>>
>>44949869
>[]Lovely day isn't it?
>>
"That we should get water!" I say angrily as I pull my arm out of her hands and start to walk away "And nothing else, so come on"

"Lucy, we're friends" Miranda says as she follows after me, actually sounding serious for once "its not good to keep things secret from eachother, so if do like me in that way, just get it out of the way and say so, alright?"

"Er" I say as I rack my brain for the answer, but I can't find it, I just get a bunch of noise and my own panic, I..I don't know what I think , I just said it and ...my head hurts I need to..I need to say something "Wah..well uh, lovely day innit?"

"Come on, you can do it" Miranda says excitedly, shaking her fists like she's cheering me on

"This is better than netflix!" Alex shouts happily as she watches me a few feet away

What do you say?
[] QUITE ORANGE WHORE!?
[] Yeah lets just get water and not talk about it? okay? Okaaaay
[]What do you want me to say!
[] I..I want my daddy *curl up into a ball*
[]Does it really matter?
[] NOT RIGHT NOW, okay alex
[] Why do you care so much?
[] lets just drop it and move on, kay?
[] I'm feeling woozy
[] You have nice tits?
[] I want to..well I uh...hmm how do I put this
[] write in
>>
>>44950196
>[] QUITE ORANGE WHORE!?
>[] Yeah lets just get water and not talk about it? okay? Okaaaay
>>
>>44950196
>[] QUITE ORANGE WHORE!?
>[] You have nice tits?
>>
>>44950196
>Why do you care so much?
>[] lets just drop it and move on, kay?
>>
>>44950196
>Oh screw it. Hey Alex, wanna fuck?
>>
>>44950196
>[] I want to..well I uh...hmm how do I put this
>[] You have nice tits?
>[]What do you want me to say!
>>
>>44950196
>[] You have nice tits?
>>
>>44950196
>[] I want to..well I uh...hmm how do I put this
>>
>>44950196
>[] NOT RIGHT NOW, okay alex
>[] You have nice tits?
>[]What do you want me to say!
>>
>>44950196
>[] QUITE ORANGE WHORE!?
>[] You have nice tits?
>[] lets just drop it and move on, kay?
>>
"Yeah" I say laughing as I start to walk towards the hill leading to the school proper, I could really go for some water right now, to clear my head "lets just get water and not talk about it, okay? Okaaaaay"

"If you think that's what best, I won't push you" Miranda says flatly "Come on Orangey lets get some nice cold water"

"oh come on that's a cop out" Alex sighs as she stands up, pointing at me as I start to lose myself in my thoughts, its like a thousand voices are screaming at me, each one wanting me to do a different thing "Look I just met you to be honest, but there has to be something between you two to make you say that"

"Don't push it Alex" Miranda says, the first time I've heard her be angry at anyone but Buffy"just drop it, Lucy's made her decision alright, don't stick your head were it doesn't"

"YOU HAVE NICE TITS ALRIGHT!?" I shout clutching my head, sighing as the headache starts to...AAAAAAAH THE HELL DID I JUST SAY..I SCREAMED IT EVEN FUCK!?

"W..wha?" Miranda says, sounding shocked as she looks at me with a simple smile "Did you just say..did you just"

"And I think you broke her, congrats!" Alex says teasingly giving me a thumbs up as I clench my fists as Miranda looks at me like a fuse burned out in her head

What do you say?
[] *Go get that fucking water*
[] Well I mean, not that I look or anything
[]You still there Miranda? Hello...earth to Miraaanda?
[] Not a word or I swear to god I will find a way to kill you
[] And you don't just have nice tits! no everything about you is nice and I love it
[] Awkwaaaard
[] *leave a go back to the dorm*
[] write in
>>
>>44950560
>[]You still there Miranda? Hello...earth to Miraaanda?
>>
>>44950560
>[] And you don't just have nice tits! no everything about you is nice and I love it
>>
>>44950560
>[] Well I mean, not that I look or anything
>>
>>44950560
>>
>>44950560
>[] *Go get that fucking water*
FLEE

FLEE FOR YOUR VERY LIVES
>>
>>44950560
>[] Not a word or I swear to god I will find a way to kill you
>[] And you don't just have nice tits! no everything about you is nice and I love it
>>
>>44950560
>>
>>44950560
>>
>>44950560
>>
"You still there Miranda?" I ask, waving my hand in front of my stunned friend's yellow eyes as she stares through me "Hellooo earth to Miraaanda?"

She shakes her head, bits of cherry red slime flying everywhere as her head becomes a blur for a few moments. and nods, before looking up at me and tilting her head.

"Sooo just to be clear, you said I had nice tits right?" She asks, her smile slowly coming back to her

What do you say?
[] We need to get you to the nurses office, you're hearing things
[]...lets just get the water okay
[] Yes I did, why?
[]Maaaybe?
[] Sorry, I just sort of...blurted it out
[] Why do you care if I did?
[] DROP it!
[] write in
>>
>>44950805
>[] Yes I did, why?
>>
>>44950805
>[] Sorry, I just sort of...blurted it out
>[]...lets just get the water okay
>>
>>44950805
>>
>>44950805
>[] We need to get you to the nurses office, you're hearing things
>>
>>44950805
>[] Yes I did, why?
>[] Why do you care if I did?
>>
>>44950805
>[] Yes I did, why?
>>
>>44950805
>[]Maaaybe?
>Are you going to fry your core again if I say yes?
>>
>>44950805
>[] Yes I did, why?
>>
>>44950805
>[] Yes I did, why?
>Not as good as Titania's though
>>
"Lets just get the water okay?" I say quickly as I try to get a bit further towards the dorms, where I could escape from this mess I got myself into all the while drinking as much water as I can stomach

"Did you?" Miranda asks, sounding like a curious puppy as she follows after me, and Alex behind her, no doubt following the both of us just so she can get her entertainment for a little while longer before she goes off and does fuck knows what "Come on, I won't be mad if you did"

"Yes, I did, why?" I ask, getting a bit annoyed as I turn back over my shoulder to look Miranda in the eyes.

She smiles dumbly and holds up a her left hand's pointer finger, wordlessly asking for a pause as the sky starts to clear and the day gets just a little bit warmer which is a god send.

"Well I think you have nice ones as well" She say with a cheerful smile, before she realizes what she said and her eyes go wide "I..I mean usually since you can change them and they're, its not like they're the only nice thing about you its just that eer, damn why do I have to forgot the words now of all times, damn"

What do you say?
[] Lets just get some water and worry about it later
[] Alex, any insight
[] Just forget it, alright?
[]Come on you can do it Miranda
[] Oh what else is nice about me?
[] Why are we just talking about tits now?
[]I feel like Titania should be here for some reason
[] Stop. Now!
[] write in
>>
>>44951120
>[]I feel like Titania should be here for some reason
>[] Lets just get some water and worry about it later
>>
>>44951120
>Slowly grow our boobs to Titania's size
>Smug smile
>>
>>44951120
>>
>>44951120
>[] Alex, any insight
Okay, Alex, what do YOU think about our tits?
>[] Why are we just talking about tits now?
>>
>>44951175
Oh god yes second.
>>
>>44951120
>Slowly grow our boobs to Titania's size
>Smug smile
>>
>>44951175
Second.
>>
>>44951120
>[] Oh what else is nice about me?
>[]Come on you can do it Miranda
>>
"I feel like Titania should be here for some reason" I say as I wrap one hand around my chest as I hold my head in the hand off the other one, and then smile slightly as start to distribute my slime in a "certain way"

Miranda's eyes go even wider and she shrinks back as her face nearly turns black with blush as Alex looks at me like I grew a second head or something. I slowly pull my arm back as my breasts grow larger and larger, taking up more and more of my mass as they continue to fatten up and expand out, my poor shirt straining to contain them as it stretches out, losing a button in the process.

I smile smugly, posing to show off my new assets as Miranda tries her best not to stare, and Alex does nothing but stare as she touches her own chest with a look of envy mixed with shock, she puffs her cheeks out, but soon gives up in trying to copy my trick. I stick my tongue out, giving a shake and plenty of jiggles as Miranda shakes her head and frees herself from the trance I put her in

"Okay,now your just gloating" Alex whimpers sadly as she tries to hide her own, much smaller figure

I put my hand on my hip, and run my hand under and through my long hair.

"Well, you kind of proved me right there" Miranda says chuckling as she holds her hand back, looking like she's resisting the urge to poke them

"Yeah, maybe, but lets just get some water and worry about all this stuff later" I say as I start to walk to the dorms once again.

"YEAH LETS GO GO GO GOOOO!" Miranda shouts, throwing her arms into the air as she rushes to the dorms, Alex shaking her head as she tries to avoid looking at me directly, I whistle to get her attention.

And I stretch back, another button pops off and the top of my shirt gives way to the mounds of slime and jelly behind it.

What do you do?
[] Pose
[] shrink them back to normal size
[] tease Alex
[] try to catch up with Miranda 1d20
[] Eh, I'll just get a new shirt later
[] Hide in your puddle
[]Ignore it and keep walking
[] write in
>>
>>44951554
>[] tease Alex
>[] try to catch up with Miranda 1d20
>[] Eh, I'll just get a new shirt later
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44951554
>[] tease Alex
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44951554
>[] shrink them back to normal size
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44951554
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44951554
>[] Pose
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44951554
>>
>>44951599
>>44951637
>>44951668
Uh
>>
>>44951554
>>44951599
changing to
>[] Pose
>>
>>44951599
>>44951637
>>44951668
Well thats kinda interesting. Wonder what critfailing this will do.
>>
>>44951646
>[] tease Alex
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>>44951554
>[] Pose
>>
Aw well I can just get a new shirt later, and if I spend time worrying about the fact my shirt is more of a corset right now, Miranda will leave me here with miss doom and gloom. I start to try and run, but I think its actually impossible to run with these, its like I decided to wear a few pounds of weights on my chest and I start to get tired, which I didn't know could still happen to me.

I manage to reach the hill barely seeing Miranda running down the hall from past me massive boobs...Oh I can just shrink them back to...back to.

I yawn and as I slowly climb up the hill as I take the mass out of my chest and back to other parts of my body, but it still feels like I rolled around in concrete for a couple..a couple minutes.

I think shifting my weight around while..while running wasn't a..wasn't a good idea.

I somehow get to the top and and fall over, into my puddle, breaking into it as I try to figure out why I'm feeling so tired. Or how I am even tired

...I think I'll just..take a nap and catch up with her later.

I hear a nice, soft voice sigh and see a red blur sit down next to me as I close my eyes, and take a nap

AND we'll end here
I've archived
and will answer questions and shit
>>
>>44951890
Thanks for running, did you make orange slimes role up on the spot?
>>
>>44951890
Short thread is short.
>>
File: 1384714177791.jpg (378 KB, 1594x911) Image search: [Google]
1384714177791.jpg
378 KB, 1594x911
>>44951920
I planned for it when I started running
but no when I wrote up the OP a few hours early
>>
>>44951890
Thanks for the thread.

I get the feeling these events will haunt Lucy as soon as Miranda gets focus again.
>>
>>44951953
Well, I got what I wanted done with it, I'm tired from all the hoops I've been jumping through to make sure I can still run these quests and go to college, and I thought it'd be a good time to end

Sorry for short thread

>>44951967
Oh most certainly, since Miranda will bring it up and press the issue until she gets a definite answer
>>
>>44952018
Its fine, maybe you can run a few less per week by cycling between quests if it gets too much.
It seems like attendance tends to drop sharply after 6-7 hours anyway. Probably because of euros leaving for school/work.
>>
>>44952139
maybe, we'll see
as it stands I'll have four free days a week
and one day only has one class on it, and it ends before my usual running time
So technically I have five days open for qmin before taking holidays and any social life I may gain into account
>>
>>44951890
How come Alexs mom didn't teach her anything about slimes before she came to school?
How long has she been a slime anyway, did she just get infected by her parents?
>>
>>44952252
Well, its like a parent having a hobby that you don't like
you don't tell them to shut the hell up about it
but you don't listen

also explaining how slimes work, is confusing if the person explaining is a slime

and very recently
which is why she's so angry about it
>>
>>44952018
I hope our lil sis doesn't become a slime but becomes another demon legend, That'd be fun.
>>
>>44952325
>I hope our lil sis doesn't become a slime
You don't want her to enjoy the good slime life? For shame.

Though for variety I'm pretty sure she'll be something else.

>>44952310
Aren't there any safety measures taken to protect kids from Echidna syndrome when the parents are highly infectous?
>>
>>44952325
Hint
you're going to be happy

>>44952351
Keep them separated, clean them off quickly, yada yada yada, of course, both her and her dad turned pretty close to each other, and Alex was just too lazy and busy moping around to properly sanitize the effect areas
>>
>>44952351
>Aren't there any safety measures taken to protect kids from Echidna syndrome when the parents are highly infectous?
Apparently not, to be honest her dad sounds kinda like an asshole tb.h.
>>
>>44952404
>Apparently not, to be honest her dad sounds kinda like an asshole tb.h.
Does he? He sounds more like he got hit by the slime aftereffects harder than most. Maybe he's gonna turn out as one of those slime terrorists.
>>
File: Fuck yeah.gif (1 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
Fuck yeah.gif
1 MB, 360x202
>>44952401
>you're going to be happy
Wooooo!
>>
>>44952431
this is also true
there is a reason there's a stereotype of slimes being brainless idiots who are always happy
because some do become like that
>>
> TFW I was riding the bus when the first thread happened
>TFW I spammed votes for slime girl
>TFW all those guys who got mad about same tagging were right
ME BARRY ME
>>
>>44952401
>Hint
>you're going to be happy
Can you give us a hint? Such as maybe what letter the demons name starts with?
>>
>>44952493
>expecting peope to believe what a random fag on the internet says.
>>
>>44952504
L
>>
File: 1401152884567.jpg (115 KB, 438x434) Image search: [Google]
1401152884567.jpg
115 KB, 438x434
>>44952493
>>
>>44952523
>L
>Lilith
Little succubutt sis confirmed
>>
>>44952523
Wait, Are you only using christian demons?
>>
>>44952566
Normally I'd complain about sccubus shit, but this could actually be kinda fun depending on how its done.
Any other options with L?
>>
It's either Leviathan, Leraje or Lilith.
My bet is Leraje since our sister is more towards confrontation and combat.
>>
>>44952627
Leviathan isn't really a demon, strictly speaking. Though since Leviathan had a lot of people saying they liked the idea but didn't vote for it because it would be too difficult as protag, Hm might want to bring her in that way.
>>
>>44952680
Eh I hope it isn't Leviathan, That'd be boring, We'd barely be able to do anything with out sister then.
>>
>>44952523
Are there any legends at school already we don't know about?
>>
>>44952579
Well, I don't know many demons outside of it
will take suggestions thou
>>
>>44952737
>We'd barely be able to do anything with out sister then.
We just have to drive her around with a wheelchair. I'm sure ways could be found, and it be kinds funny with both of them loving water.
>>
File: 1390536376535.png (321 KB, 522x507) Image search: [Google]
1390536376535.png
321 KB, 522x507
>>44952743
Yeah
name starts with a C
>>
>>44952748
Kay, And again. Hope you don't do Leviathan since it'd limit our ability to actually do shit with our sister.
>>
>>44952765
She would be to big for a wheel chair, It's fucking leviathan, Plus we'd barely be able to do land shit with her.
>>
>>44952766
Coyote perhaps?
>>
>>44952766
Oh, It's coyote, And she's wearing red amirite?
>>
>>44952787
>She would be to big for a wheel chair
Fenrir is normal human sized here too.
>>
>>44952766
>>44952804
Actually, it could be Cthulhu for all I know. Though I doubt an Eldritch Abomination could go unnoticed like that.
>>
>>44952868
>normal human sized
You obviously haven't fucking read the description for her then.
>>
>>44952927
She was clearly not extrmly large since she still fit into the rooms with no problem, she was just large for a teenage girl.
>>
>>44952868
> A very..very large wolf girl growls as she walks down the stairs, her hair a wild mane of snow white hair, with fur covering her arms and legs up to her elbows and knees.

Go and fucking read for once instead of spouting bullshit yeah?
>>
>>44952979
God are you retarded kid
>>
>>44952979
You realise that means large compared to the other teenage girl wolfgirls? So she was more likely something like 2m at most.
>>
>>44952979
Where does it say anything about more than human sized there?
>>
>>44953028
>>44953054
>>44953060
He's one of these guys we got infested with that tries to pasive agresseively push the QM to do what they want by pretending anything else is unviable and bad etc. Just ignore his faggotry.

If HM wants to use Leviathan, our Lil Sis will be leviathan, honestly its either that or Lilith, and the latter seems unlikely to me. And carrying her around ina wheelchar is no trouble at all, its not like we spend more than one out of 4 threads with any given character.
>>
>>44952520
I dint know what to say man, it really was me. Believe it or not.
>>
>>44952766
Is Baba Yaga still causing trouble or did she mellow out by now? Did she bother Fenrir already?
>>
>>44953110
Eh its fine, I was a every vote that wasn't for slime, so we would have tied anyway. I just samfagged a whole bunch of different things to make sure fenrir doesn't win and then focused on Nidhoggr because I didn't want slime to win.
>>
>>44953159
why do you think she got the shit beat out of her
>>
>>44953193
>I just samfagged a whole bunch of different things to make sure fenrir doesn't win
Literally worse than Hitler.
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.