[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG /edhg/ EDH Commander General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 635876873267693254.png (158 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
635876873267693254.png
158 KB, 265x370
Oh, look at the edition.

Previous thread:
>>44901298

>RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface.

Is this the hero non blue needs?
>>
Hi guys, I'm trying to build a 5c deck that is heavy on attack+combat damage triggers, ETB effects, tokens and card draw. I don't aim to make it a cutthroat deck. The general that I have in mind is General Tazri. Could you guys help out? I don't have a list yet as I'm looking forward to all of your suggestions. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>44936043
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?subtype=+[ally]
>>
>>44936043

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&subtype=+[%22Ally%22]
>>
>>44934978
I think the problem with Prossh is that he can still just accidentally be an 'oops, I won' with minimal effort. Kalitas would be likely cause bad feelings with his gy hate and it would be super easy, and thematic, to throw some infinites in there.

Id go with Hazezon honestly as hes a pretty rare commander that a lot of people havent seen and that alone makes him interesting to play against. At least for a few games.
>>
>>44936070
Thanks, but the only Ally I look forward to playing is Mirror Entity.
I should have mentioned I'm only using Tazri because she's the easiest-to-cast 5c commander and the other options don't really mesh well with what I'd like the deck to do:
>combat damage triggers
>'attacks' triggers
>ETB
>card draw
>non-degenerate
>>
>>44936532
Karona

Insert tribal of your choice
>>
>Who /french/ here?

Just built Xira Arien stax for 1v1. Went 3-0 at the casual duel commander event that my store does every week. I was pretty happy with the outcome because this is the first duel commander deck that I've built.

Some anons gave me some good advice for reanimation effects, but can anyone think of any good fat that I can lay the beats down with? I'm running Giant Adephage, Sheoldred and Runescarred Demon currently, but considering swapping out Adephage for something more devastating. Any 7 drops that I should be running? Ideally a resilient threat in Jund colors, but if I can't think of anything I may as well run Wurmcoil.
Considering Myr Battlesphere because the bodies are almost worth as much as sac-fodder in a stax deck as they are for swinging.
>>
>>44936543
Battleball is amazing, gives you sac fodder and can blast planeswalkers when you declare it an attacker

Charnelhoard Wurm can give you some milage depending on how grundy your deck is.

Moldegraf monstrosity for some more reanimation shenanigans, but you only get to do it once

Not 7cmc but I also recommend massacre Wurm and Endrek Sahr if you don't already have them
>>
>>44936692
Thanks. After long deliberation I ended up cutting Endrek. In testing I found he tended to die before generating serious value. And curving smokestacks into endrek is a little difficult if I don't have a board presence otherwise. Massacre Wurm is great, but I'm not sure. If there were more elves or swarm strategies I'd run it in a heartbeat, but it doesn't hit Titania tokens so considering that was my closest match
Might be better than Giant adephage though. I'll be sure to test it and moldegraf monstrosity this coming week.
Dang I hate making cuts to decks.
>>
>>44936543
You should definitely consider Elder Atarka. Double evasion stapled to Bogardan Hellkite can be backbreaking.
>>
>>44936755
Massacre Wurm is worth running for more than just his -2/-2 ability. Hes still got a 6/5 body and the 'whenever opponent creature dies they lose 2 life' makes board wipes devastating for your opponents and incremental sacrifice stuff hit just that little bit harder.

But, if he doesnt interest you, you could look at Scourge of Nel Toth as its a good flier that you can cast from your yard. Overseer of the Damned does triple duty as a flier, kill spell, and token generator. Craterhoof is around that cmc and Avenger is great if you dont already have either. Thats about all I can think of currently, might think of more later.
>>
>>44936755
How mana intensive are you? Scourge of Khet ridges is a good repeatable wipe (and Xira dodges his ground damage). If you have good repeatable reanimation looping zealous conscripts is great.
Hellkite is good for fucking over the blue player
To counter titania, maybe necroplasm?
>>
>>44936934
*Hellkite Tyrant, thanks phone
>>
File: 391854[1].jpg (30 KB, 324x450) Image search: [Google]
391854[1].jpg
30 KB, 324x450
Fucking Palin jumped up to $30

Didn't know it was on the reserved list either otherwise I would have picked up my copy ages ago.
>>
>>44936532
How about Horde of Notions? There's some pretty good ETB effects you can use over and over with him. Just think of Shriekmaw, or Mulldrifter.
>>
>>44937678
Great Whale is still only a couple bucks
>>
>>44937767
Can't bounce it back to hand though.
>>
Just built Mina and Denn cause I needed a timmy deck. Any cool cards I should look out for?
>>
File: bruna.jpg (218 KB, 620x499) Image search: [Google]
bruna.jpg
218 KB, 620x499
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/bruna-facesmash-of-alabaster/

Thoughts? I need to cut 2 more cards. The lands are a placeholder.

The current gameplan is to control and use tax effects until I can pull far ahead of everyone else with Enchanted Evening + either Aura Thief or Cleansing Meditation, or just drop Omniscience with Academy Rector. Bruna is my only real win con, with the usual Eldrazi Conscription + Corrupted Conscience + Battle Mastery. If I can Replenish all my enchantments onto the field or just drop them all with Omniscience, then Ethereal Armor will also make her big.

The other option is taking out more of the control cards and putting in more high value auras and creatures to carry them before Bruna drops, but I want to try this control build before trying that, if I do.
>>
File: 1439234449022.jpg (26 KB, 444x408) Image search: [Google]
1439234449022.jpg
26 KB, 444x408
>Build UR chaos
>Group actually enjoys the deck

Thank God, as long as I don't get SUPER wierd like having eye of the storm and hivemind out at the same time or casting multiple thieves auctions things should be OK.
>>
File: Scarred Puma_IN.jpg (60 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Scarred Puma_IN.jpg
60 KB, 312x445
Post secret tech
>>
File: 1452456900505.png (361 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1452456900505.png
361 KB, 600x404
>>44937863
>grixis chaos
>nobody is alive but me by turn 5
>>
>Playing Riku exp counter oriented with Mizzix and Newzuri
>Getting exp left and right
>Killing everyone with Riku commander dmg
Damn it feels good, this deck is surprisingly good, Riku has a pretty neat synergy with Mizzix and Ezuri.
>>
>>44937863
I fucking love scrambleverse. Communism the card.
>>
>>44937877
This wasn't funny or clever the first five times you spammed it but now it's absolutely hilarious. Fantastic work anon, your perseverance paid off.
>>
>>44937877
Fine spamming, dear anon. Feel free to walk away from your computer now, knowing you'll be a legend around here.
>>
I'm thinking of a deck with Riku at the helm, but something a little less powerful. The plan I like is to pack a deck full of clone effects, bounce effects, mirror gallery, a way to tutor mirror gallery, and vent sentinel + a few defenders (and a bio visionary). The goal is to copy Riku a few times, then bounce/recast him THEN copy him with his own copies, then go for a wincon. What do you folks think? Any cool other tech that would be a good wincon in "turtle and clone things".Dec?
>>
>>44939343
>copy Riku
Legend rule anon
Otherwise, a clone deck could be fun. Would likely play differently every time.
>>
>>44939343
You can't have a copy of Riku while Riku is out.

>there can only be one
>>
Hi guys if anyone could give me feedback on my sen triplets control list it would be much appreciated http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/21-01-16-sen-triplets-edh/
>>
>>44935734
help me out, which nondragon izzet commander is better. please take into account speed at which they go off, rate at which they get killed, and immediate effect

http://strawpoll.me/6609287
>>
>>44937877
sacred puma will rise again
>>
>>44939486
Good amount of wraths and of lands / artifacts that can produce mana of any color. Deck looks fine.
>>
>>44939425
I'll take mirror gallery for 200 trebek. Clone based edh decks are fun but you need to make sure to not go too overboard with it otherwise you end up with a grip of clones with 0 targets. I run about 6 clones in my braids to clone my own fatties or other fatties, on that note impersonator, metamorph, and gigantoplasm are goat
>>
>>44939486
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/21-01-16-sen-triplets-edh/
you can cut that celestial dawn i guess, move towards a chromatic lantern...

looks pretty boring though, you lack a hard lock, or anything really anything interesting beyond consecrated sphinx and ethersworn gargoyle guy
>>
>>44939708
I was including celestial dawn as it does basicly the same thing as lantern now (which is already in btw) without ramping. The plan was to use my opponents creatures as my beaters, any recommendation for any hard locks or interesting cards to add>?
>>
>>44939486
Needs Palinchron, Attrition and Mindslicer :^)
>>
>>44939425
>>44939432
>mentions mirror gallery IN THE POST
>"u can't copy da Legends anon "
Cmon now.
>>
File: thoughtknot.png (203 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
thoughtknot.png
203 KB, 265x370
I bought a fat pack because I'm a fucking retard, almost done opening it and I find the first card in it worth a damn: Thought-Knot Seer. I look online and see that for some reason, it's 15$. I have to ask, what gives? The card is good but it's certainly not 15$ good. Are people hyped up for it in any format in particular? Is it just casuals wanting this for their EDH decks? Help me out here.
>>
>>44940126
It's because of Modern mono-black Eldrazi, isn't it?
>>
What are some broken cards for a G/W token deck?
>>
>>44940260
Mirari's Wake, Gavony Township are the two best cards for such a strategy.
>>
>>44940126
Some people think it's a Vendilion Clique that is easier to splash

It's not/spoiler]
>>
Finally threw this on tapped out last night,

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-01-16-kalemne-smash/

I think. I'm going to cut the Dire Hour for something. I think I want a mom and maybe Angel of Finality. Maybe Batterskull because reasons.
>>
>>44940325
I found the "extra turn, then you lose" effects are pretty sweet in voltron decks.
>>
>>44940295
>vendilion clique
>no evasion
>no flash

>easier to splash
>colorless mana symbol
Shit son. I like the card but I'm actually scared to run it in my Anafenza list because that colorless symbol is real fucking issue. I can't get colorless mana through fetchlands. Or Mana Confluence. Or birds of paradise. I pretty much have to draw into a painland or utility land.

So, you think the card is overrated right now and will go down?
>>
File: 1435636630991.jpg (63 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1435636630991.jpg
63 KB, 480x480
>>44940278
>not Cathar's Crusade
>>
>>44940346
>>44940278
>not Gaea's Cradle
>>
>>44940260

Doubling season
Crater hoof behemoth
Avenger of zendikar
Aura shards
Cathar's crusade
Hero of bladehold
Brimaz, King of oreskos
Intangible virtue
>>
What's with the Sen triplets spike all of a sudden, is EDH responsible?

Meanwhile, "they" really are an amazing general, I have a EDH deck with them at the helm, it's so much fun!
>>
>>44940408
The new rule change made them a lot better
>>
>>44940260

For card draw you have some good options compared to other gw decks, shamanic revelation, fecundity, Garruk
>>
>>44940381

I didn't recommend it because it's $160.
>>
>>44940431
budget is not an issue for this deck, it is for a proxy event, go wild with expensive cards
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>44940431

Got this baby for $30 :^)
>>
>>44940441
Oh then, yea, Cradle. Why the fuck are you playing GW tokens in a full proxy event?
>>
Played against Muzio for the first time and wow, he goes from 0 to haste blightsteel colloese real quick, how do I deal with Muzzio without just hating on him turn from the get go?
>>
>>44940346
I almost posted a second time to add that. Cathar's Crusade is insane in tokens decks.
>>
>>44940490
We were all given random custom commanders, mine is whenever a nontoken creature with power 3 enters the battlefield i get a 3/3, power 2 a 2/2, and power 1 a 1/1
>>
>>44940462
Got a black bordered one for the cost of a booster pack when it came out. Get on my level.
>>
File: chronatog.jpg (26 KB, 270x240) Image search: [Google]
chronatog.jpg
26 KB, 270x240
>>44940552
>full proxy events with custom commanders
Well, have fun I guess.
>>
>>44940422
Of course... gosh, I'm so lucky to already have her :D seedborn muse too
The prices are getting insane
>>
>>44940576
yeah its mostly a race to break whatever you got
>>
>new player wants to slap a ton of auras on creatures
>explain to him how fragile the strategy is
>convince him to put a premium on hexproof and protection
>just now texts me "Does hexproof protect from wraths? What overloaded spells?"
>explain to him how it works
>"So people can still destroy my creatures? Fuck. Hexproof isn't all that good."
>tell him it protects from most relevant spot removal and all targeted effects
>add that I run Arcane Lighthouse in all my EDH decks because of how hard it can be to beat hexproof threats otherwise
>he goes to check the card out
>"Fuck it if this land exists I'm not playing with hexproof"
>he's back to his initial plan of just slapping auras on unprotected creatures
New players are exhausting sometimes.
>>
So, is Horde of Notions strictly a combo deck? I really like the card, but pretty much all decent lists I've found bet on winning strictly through combo.
>>
>>44940685
Most people play 5 color decks to play combos, which doesn't mean 5 color has to be combo. Then again, if your plan does not involve casting Maelstrom Wanderer for WUBRG over and over again, I think you're playing Horde wrong. You don't have to make it a huge combo deck though.
>>
>>44940552
I should note that the 1/1s are Elf Warrior tokens
>>
>>44940552

Power EXACTLY 3 gives you a 3/3 token? Or power at least 3?

Because if the power has to be exact, the deck builds itself for you, only run cards with exactly 1, 2, or 3 power
>>
>>44940789
power 3 gives a 3/3 centuar, 2 gives a 2/2 knight, 1 gives a 1/1 elf warrior
>>
>>44940789
and it is a 7 drop, but it also triggers off opponents creatures
>>
>>44940830
What he's asking is, what happens if you cast a 4/4?
>>
File: junji_ito-uzumaki1998.jpg (114 KB, 388x500) Image search: [Google]
junji_ito-uzumaki1998.jpg
114 KB, 388x500
>>44940848
>triggers off opponents creatures
>>
>>44940849
nothing, it only triggers on power 1 2 and 3
>>
>>44940896
It's a very weird, clunky design. Why aren't you guys playing with real cards?
>>
>>44939657
>>44939857

I post my Melek list and say it's all about copying Melek and I get the same responses. Reading comprehension is shot to shit here.
>>
>>44940923
we usually do, this is a special thing we are doing

for clarity, here is the exact text
5GW
When another nontoken creature with power 3 enters the battlefield put a 3/3 green Centuar token onto the battlefeild

When another nontoken creature with power 3 enters the battlefield put a2/2 white Knight token onto the battlefield

When another nontoken creature with power 2 enters the battlefield put a 2/2 white knight token onto the battlefield

When another nontoken creature with power 1 enters the battlefield put a 1/1 green and white Elf Warrior token onto the battlefield
>>
>>44940523
Run vandal blast, shatterstorm, boil, boiling seas if you are in red. If in green go for naturalize effects. If in neither of those colors, just run kill cards or removal and blow out the commander as soon as he hits the field consistently. Consider stony silence.
I run memnarch edh, lots of steal -tech and artifact ramp. Fuck vandalblast/boil, I only have so many counter spells.
>>
>>44940997
>When another nontoken creature with power 3 enters the battlefield put a2/2 White Knight token onto the battlefield
ignore that line, the creature itself is also a 3/7
>>
>>44940636
Lol great story.
My friend is convinced on creating "autumn willow-ramp voltron".
Literally 0 removal, everything in the deck is ramp or enchants willow with trample/gives her 1/1 counters.
>>
>>44941070
You need some very specific commanders to make aura voltron works. Yet it seems all new players are at one point or another drawn to aura voltron and decide they'll make it work because they remember that one game someone was beating down with an uncontested 14/14 trample vigilance lifelink and they think that's what every game is going to be like.
>>
>>44941070
Why would you let them do that, anon?
>>
Anybody know of artifact hate in blue that isn't a counterspell? Hurkyll's recall is sweet, but more would be nice.
>>
File: L1T6nv1.jpg (3 MB, 2848x4272) Image search: [Google]
L1T6nv1.jpg
3 MB, 2848x4272
So if my opponent controls him with assault suit, his "indestructible as long as it's your turn" clause applies to their turn as well, correct?
>>
>>44941268
It applies to whoever is controlling him at that time
>>
>>44941268
I believe so
>>
>>44941235
rebuild
>>
>>44940462
Non playable on any format... Gold border
>>
>>44941427
Non-playable in sanctioned events. If he wants to play this in casual formats, it's up to his playgroup to decide whether or not they'll allow it.
>>
So you're playing one of your weaker decks against casuals, new players who easily get confused and call anything they don't understand bullshit. You mulligan to 6 into a hand that wins on turn 4 off something like Doomsday, but doesn't do much else.

What do?
>>
>>44941294

I was buttmad for a sec because I thought you meant rebuild my deck.

Turns out, this card is sweet. And i've never seen it before. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>44941586
yeah it's pretty great, I used to mainboard it in vintage
>>
>>44941586
Don't feel bad, I thought the same thing and it wasn't even the first time I heard of the card, I just didn't understand at first.
>>
>>44941427

Not playable in sanctioned vintage or legacy tournaments you mean

My lgs has commander tournaments and they allow proxies so certainly they allow gold border cards

And that's if I even go to one of those, I mostly play with my friends, and there's no question they'll allow it, there's no reason they wouldnt
>>
>>44941566
I always have a vanilla precon ready for this situation, if you only play really good decks I think you should too
>>
>>44941566

Just hold on to your cards, wait for the casual decks to get going with whatever it is their decks do, oh it's the token deck, let him activate rhys' 6 drop ability once, oh it's the phage deck, let him stick phage once

After that you hit em with the combo
>>
>>44941566
All options seem bad
>mulligan to 5
>anger and confuse newbies by comboing on turn 4
>sit back and do nothing
>>
>>44941803

If you have a hand that wins on turn 4, I don't see what's stopping you from just waiting and starting the whole a few turns late

Win on turn 7 instead
>>
>>44941840
It's the "doesn't do much else" part. You're just sitting back and holding a combo while pretending to let others play.
>>
>>44936532
Just play Horde. Even without tribal effects he's an aggressively costed 5/5 hasty trampler with vigilance.

As for card suggestions:
Edric, Spymaster of Trest
Druids' Repository
True Conviction
Eldrazi Monument
Beastmaster Ascension
Ogre Battledriver/In The Web Of War
Aggravated Assault
Aurelia, the Warleader

You'll also probably want ramp in the form of mana dorks. Lotus Cobra, Birds of Paradise, and Sylvan Caryatid are all good. Kiora's Follower is alright.
>>
>>44937877
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=3531
>>
>>44937877
stale meme
>>
File: u7807ucmq5_ur_wk20_300_cardart4.jpg (128 KB, 620x462) Image search: [Google]
u7807ucmq5_ur_wk20_300_cardart4.jpg
128 KB, 620x462
I dont know what cards to remove for the cards in my maybeboard if I should even add them in, thinking of removing Stalking Vengeance for reinamite or ghastly conscriptions

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/marchesa-vi-paliano/
>>
>>44942348
Depends on how good Stalking Vengeance is in your meta. It can clean house in casual games, I've seen.

Reanimate is good; Ghastly Conscription not so much. I'd value Glen Elendra Archmage over all of those cards, and consider removing one of your Act of Treason effects for it. You could also stand a little bit more acceleration; I'd finish the set of Signets and throw in a Mana Vault.

If you're willing to splurge a bit, you can't go wrong with Sneak Attack in this deck.
>>
>>44942348

i feel like you need more sac outlets to take advantage of all your temporary mind control effects

i mean thats the whole point of them in marchesa, you get to permanently keep them if you sac them with +1/+1 counters on them

ghastly conscription is not very good at all, stalking vengeance is much better, reanimate is better than both
>>
>>44942454

sneak attack is obviously the premier marchesa card but not very affordable
>>
>>44942348

your mana curve seems very high

i consider my captain sisay deck to be a ramp + fatties deck and my average cmc is significantly lower than yours
>>
>>44941268
Why would people want to let others control him? I realize it's fun seeing as they're forced to smash everyone else with your guy, but if they have a sac outlet, that's an easy way to lose your Zurgo.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/giantess-fetish/

I've posted it for a couple threads, sorry for the spam.

-Added two more giantesses
-Removed Soul of New Phyrexia as holding up 5 man's is unsustainable
-Removed Global Ruin as it can't be stopped by Boris Charm and puts Tasigur/Karador in a better position than I would be in
-Replaced Reiterate with Reverberate for budget reasons
-Removed Angelic gift and replaced with Sword of the animist as I felt ramp was needed more than cantrips.

Thoughts? 2 MLD spells/33 lands is for the combo with Boris Charm/Sunforger.
>>
>>44942649
Assault Suit makes it so that the creature it's attached to can't be sacrificed.
>>
>>44939857
sorry, I saw mirror gallery and just read conjurers closet.

In my haste I have shamed myself
>>
>>44942193
That's neat.
>"I equip Lightning Greaves to Blightsteel Colossus"
>hold on, I have a response to that
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/shock-and-draw-2/

Lyzolda Brew I just made, need advice on what to cut for more removal. Also, the deck as a whole seems pretty underwhelming. Did I pick a shitty general, or is my build just bad?

Hoping it's not both.
>>
Custom commander deck from above, looking to cut some cards and could use some advice
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/custom-deck-2/
>>
>>44942649
Why do people never read the full card before asking why people would play it.

I swear to fucking god every single time someone recommends Assault Suit in Zurgo there's one anon to ask "Why would you ever do that"
>>
>>44942762
in general she isnt a great general (no pun intended)
>>
>>44941268
Zuro is shit
>>
>>44942454
Saving up for sneak attack actually.
>>44942591
The thing is I dont know what high drops to remove. Insurrection is properly the closest thing I can chose to remove, maybe even the sphinx since as soon as it comes it, it eats a path.

>>44942544
It most games I already have atleast one sac outlet.
>>
>>44942883
You're shit
>>
File: 1435320_smilingbob.jpg (24 KB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
1435320_smilingbob.jpg
24 KB, 400x313
>>44942757

I love overconfident Blightsteelers

>Blightsteel?
K
>Boots
Sure
>Swing?
Wing Shards

>Mfw
>>
File: 1394011482439.jpg (66 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
1394011482439.jpg
66 KB, 666x400
>>44942925
>>
>>44942661
What I mainly saw was no Darksteel Plate or Thran Dynamo. Beyond that it seems decent enough. Obviously it could be improved using the typical equipment package but that's expensive as shit so I don't blame you.

Also, I wouldn't count on getting MLD+Boros Charm in the same turn. Whether it's cause you don't have it the charm or because you don't have the mana and need to cast it. Either way, you should always plan as if the worst case scenario will happen because at some point it will. That said, I think you only seriously need like 1-2 more lands with the amount of rocks you're packing and your fairly low average cmc.

Personally, I would go for a full on wrath, removal, and group slug sort of thing with her and focus on making sure when Kalemne hits the board she stays. Giving her Indestructible and Totem Armor/Gift of Immortality effects combined with Hexproof and Shroud. Toss in a few things like Mana Barbs and Price of Glory and drink in the tears as you beat their face. But that's me.
>>
>>44942681
I'm the other anon quoted, I thought of Mirrorworks and just assumed the poster was extra stupid. Turned out I was wrong.
>>
>>44941586
>buttmad
>Not Butthurt
>not Bootyblasted
I'm not sure why, but this stuck out to me.
>>
>>44943125
Anally angered
>>
>>44943161
Buttborygmos
>>
>>44942897
It just depends on your meta. The full set of signets and Mana Vault would do a lot for you as far as cheap options.

Never cut Consecrated Sphinx.
>>
>>44943258

>never cut a 6cmc creature with no immediate impact
>shiggy
>>
>>44943258
Marchesa wants to be aggressive and Consecrated Sphinx doesn't help that gameplan. It's a good cut.
>>
>>44943258
Consecrated sphinx is a slow card that usually wants to be backed by some countermagic it's a perfectly cuttable card
>>
Anyway to make Sphinx tribal halfway decent?
>>
>>44944172
It can already be pretty strong. There are some good sphinxes out there in U or UW. I'd probably go Medomai leading the group because the extra turns can be backbreaking and W allows for some extremely powerful hate cards.
Run it like a classic control/midrange shell, using efficient removal and boardwipes and counters before dropping your big, often hexproof, always flying beaters. Sphinx's Tutelage can keep your card advantage up, sphinx bone wand demands removal.
Urza's Incubator might be worth running, but I don't think Door of Destinies or Coat of Arms is good enough for you. If you're running Medomai, put a fireshrieker or something in there.
Another general could be Sharuum, though that's a big target on your head.
>>
>>44944349
>Urza's Incubator
Always worth it in a built with a lot of the same type of creatures. You're pretty much getting a Sol Ring activation for every creature of that type and when you're running a tribe with that high of an average CMC it is totally worth it.

At best, you get to cast a large portion of your creatures for 2 cheaper. At worst, you get your general out 2 turns earlier. The only reason I wouldn't run it is if artifact hate was running rampant.
>>
>>44944349
I would probably go Sharuum simply to give access to finishers and pure value in the command zone. I've already experienced a fairy tribal Oona getting Nevermore'd so I'm used to retarded threat assessment.
>>
>>44944503
Right, and the omnipresent threat of a combo can be pretty rough on other players. Sharuum, phyrexian metamorph and bitter ordeal is one of my favourite combos.
Black also gets tutors and efficient kill spells, and if your tribe is big expensive flyers then you need to ensure that you stay alive til you can cast your fat.
>>
File: Fatpack fat stacks.jpg (926 KB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
Fatpack fat stacks.jpg
926 KB, 4128x2322
Bought a fatpack and opened this glorious mess.

If I wanted to build colorless, would kozilek work better at the front or in the 99 of a different big ass eldrazi?
>>
>>44944692
Depends on what you wanted to do I suppose. New Koz lends himself better to a control style situation whereas pretty much all the others are closer to a ramp and swing thing.
>>
>>44944984
But does colorless control actually work? It has plenty of removal, but its all high cost shit.
>>
>>44944692
Nice.

And to answer your question: Original Kozilek is honestly a lot better at the helm than Newzilek. Old Kozi you pump out and expect him to die because they NEED to answer him or else they are screwed, while all the while you have a fresh hand and can pump him out later on provided no artifact/land hate is on the table.

Newzilek at the helm follows the same stradegy to put him out a early as possible but his drawing clause wields mixed results. You may find yourself using a turn to dump out cards and then the following turn cast Newzilek. Old Kozi you can just cast, get cards, and be done with it. (Also, Haste effects help trigger Annihilator)
>>
>>44944692

I pulled more Nissas than I have Warping Wail, which I find hilarious.

I did get a foil World Breaker, though.
>>
>>44936532
just keep being autistic.
>>
>>44944692
I got a fat pack today. I tend to have awful luck with them, always opening multiples of the worst rare in the set, so I started with low expectations. I told myself, literally, "If my fat pack contains less than two copies of Call the Gatewatch, then I can at least find comfort in knowing it could have been worse."

The universe heard me, gave me an awful fat pack, then guided your hand to that double Call the Gatewatch fat pack, and made sure I saw this post to punish me for ever thinking I could win the MtG lottery.
>>
>>44944692
I know I'm being a total slowpoke but do the oath fat packs come with wastes? And if it does how many? Thanks in advance
>>
>>44945502
14 of them, plus however many you open in packs. I haven't seen wastes in the land slots of packs but I've seen them occupying the spot of common cards.
>>
>>44939595
I'm taking into account flexibility and the price of the cards needed to make them work. Mizzix wins every time. Melek is a huge gamble without expensive top deck manipulation.
Melek works great as Mizzix's lieutenant though. Cast a giant X spell then double it absolutely free. Thanks Billy Mays.
>>
>>44945494
Along with those 2 from the fatpack, I got 2 more call the gatewatches from the prerelease. I have no idea what I'm going to do with a playset of those and a playset of sea gate wreckages.
>>
>>44945031
I honestly don't know, never tried to build colorless myself.
>>
>>44945680
Nothing, they're unplayable.
>>
>>44945821
So you're saying it can't be done?
>>
File: mirrorpool.jpg (36 KB, 251x356) Image search: [Google]
mirrorpool.jpg
36 KB, 251x356
you guys you guys you guys
i just won this bad boy at a draft
now what do i abuse it with? i want to play out the dumbest stories a card like this can tell!
so far i havent thought of much abuse potential besides getting another sun titan every turn.
decks i have this could go in: freyalise elf tribal, lazav "haha i mill you and beat you with your stuff", scion of the ur dragon tribal, karametra fatties and lands, rakdos burn and fatties.
>>
>>44945974
Play it in Titania with Life from the Loam and Crucible of Worlds to copy your Tempt With Discovery and whatnot.
>>
File: worldbreaker.jpg (41 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
worldbreaker.jpg
41 KB, 265x370
>>44946049
Seems legit. Use pic related, too.

yes I know copying it doesn't give the effect, but you recur it by Saccing a land.
>>
>>44946049
alright that is neat! though i neither play titania, nor do i plan on shelling out thirty bucks for a crucible in the foreseeable future.
>>44946124
i dont get it
>>
>>44945974
I'm considering running it in Zedruu to copy Enduring Ideal. However, it's strong in decks that are looking to play both creatures and spells and that generate colorless mana.
>>
>>44946201
>Titania
>Sac lands
>>
>>44945974
Run with Amulet of Vigor to have infinite Sun Titans. You'll need a way to give them haste.

Don't let Splinter Twin's Modern ban stop you from playing Jeskai Twin in EDH!
>>
>>44927766
Yo buddy, I see your Kaseto has activated abilities. You know what goes great with activated abilities? Illusionist's Bracers.

I also see that it's a Snake Wizard, so consider the usually useful Diviner's Wand. Pumps by one? Yeah. Equips for free on casting your general? Yeah but less relevant because ideally you've got Kaseto out and staying out before the Wand. Lets your creature pay four to draw you a card? Hell yeah.
>>
>>44947099
>3 mana activation
>infinite
>>
Best commander for politics/being passive aggressive?
>>
>>44947307
Not sure how passive it is but sen triplets can be great for politics.
>>
>>44947334
perfect thanks.
>>
>>44947307
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sen-triplets-political-pillowfort-kingmaker/
My Sen Triplets/Lady Evangela deck is pretty political.

My friend is building a Kaseto deck that's similar to what this is doing, but I've yet to see it in action yet.
>>
>>44947307
Pheldagriff is up there

Gotta be pillowfort as fuck so the hippos don't turn on you.

I mean a lot of things, hell something like Kumano's politics/passive aggressive because you just sit there with a bunch of mana open and make people sweat
>>
>>44947349
>>44947334
Question, how does Sen get around the mana blockage that comes with EDH?
>>
>>44947477
Chromatic Lantern and Celestial Dawn let's you cast cards of any color.
>>
>>44947477
Mycosynth lattice as well
>>
>>44947477
Well, the removal of Rule 4 basically means your mana rocks are now the likes of Chromatic Lantern, Fellwar Stone, Coalition Relic, etc. There's almost no reason to run Celestial Dawn anymore since Lantern does what you want better. On top of that, you can jack their lands and produce THAT very type of mana so those Stomping Grounds will produce R/G for you.
>>
>>44947570
Woah woah woah, Removal of rule four?
When did this happen? Four was the one where if mana would be added to your pool it's colorless unless your commander shares a color with it right?
>>
>>44947604
Introduction of colorless costs made them remove it.
>>
>>44947604
Yup

http://dragonhighlander.net/EDH_Root/changelog.php
>Rule 4 removed. Decks may now generate mana of any colour.
>>
>>44947627
>>44947635

Awesome, was a janky rule anyhow. Thanks this makes deckbuilding that much easier
>>
>>44947627
That's... weird? It's colorless, not a color.

I'm sure I've got a blue EDH somewhere that benefits a little.

>>44947656
Pretty sure it means just the mana you generate ie from a Gilded Lotus.

Doesn't mean you can run a Clifftop Retreat in Sen Triplets
>>
>play a round at FMN
>mulligan to 6
>sleeves accidentally stuck together
>draw a seventh card
>it's a land
>point it out
>guy says I need to mulligan to 5 now
>nobody disagrees

Am I the only one that hates rule sharks like that? I mean, it's fucking EDH.
>>
>>44947722
>Rules sharks not even up on current rules
>>
>>44947714
Yeah, but I was actually toying with the idea of building sen, but being potentially locked out of one of it's major effects kinda discouraged me.
>>
>>44947191
Deadeye+Palinchron. Doesn't sound so much like a problem now.
>>
>>44947777
What wasn't up to the current rules?
You can still mulligan down to less than 6 cards. Having a guy reshuffle his entire hand because he accidentally drew a card too much and even said so himself in EDH is just retarded, though.
>>
>>44947936
I made an assumption based on what was written clearly I was wrong.
>>
File: Pulse of Murasa.png (129 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Pulse of Murasa.png
129 KB, 223x311
I like this card. Instant speed is pretty nice.
>>
File: 1451072311694.jpg (508 KB, 1606x2291) Image search: [Google]
1451072311694.jpg
508 KB, 1606x2291
>>44947899
>5 piece combo
>still need a way to give the Titans haste
>>
>>44941940
The deck used to be Horde Elemental tribal but like Allies they're not really a great tribe, unlike Goblins, Zombies or Elves. So I decided to just abandon the tribal concept and try to be aggressive while continually getting gas and consciously avoiding to be a combo deck.
Edric is already there. I only have copy of Battledriver and that went to my Krenko deck. The combat enchantments and artifacts I've tried avoiding because I would prefer my permanents to deal damage (Impact Tremors and Purp will be included).
The deck is a real clusterfuck RN and I'll post it when I do get the chance. Those are great suggestions though, thank you very much.
>>
>>44940685
If you're gonna use 5c combo then Scion is a better choice. I ran Horde Elementals because my group is tired of combos and wants to go back to the fun old times but found it too slow even for casual despite having great ramp and fixing.
>>
>>44946626
are you telling me I can get land sacs for Titania all for the price of 8GC? That sure is some secret tech
>>
>>44947722
>letting somebody bully you in a rules debate and not calling judge
>>
>>44948793
>calling the judge who joined in with the others for drafting and is in the other room playing his final match for an EDH game on a random table
>>
>>44948764

No. I'm telling you that can exile shit on a decent body that brings itself back in a manner that pleases Titania.
>>
>>44948829
damn man how hard is it to walk over and ask the judge what you do when you accidentally draw an extra card during a mulligan?

Are you going to get penalized for slow play in your casual game?

Do you really think you're going to bother your judge by asking him a rules question about magic?
>>
>>44948533
>but like Allies they're not really a great tribe
>Elementals
>not really a great tribe

disdainforplebs.jpg

>>44948764
It's a 5/7 that exiles an artifact, enchantment or land that you can recur for a 5/3 and another exile. That's a good amount of value, it wouldn't be a bad addition.
>>
>>44937840
My first edh deck I built was Bruna, so hear me out. Bruna needs to hit hard when she enters the board. You need focus on milling yourself so you get more auras, you need more counter spells, and you need more land variation. I don't believe you should focus on lots of creatures or building up pillow forts. She doesn't work like that. Save those expensive pillow fort cards Grand Arbiter Augustine or Ghafa Hazid.

Having something like Grand Abolisher and making you and other creatures hex proof is a must. Mirror Mad Phantasm and Traumatize are wincons that work for Bruna. Any of the Leylines are good. Hall of the Bandit Lord is awesome to have. If you have the money, cavern of souls would be nice. Swiftfoot boots and lightning grieves are a must. Mama rocks are your friends! You definitely need more variety in lands then just islands and plains.

Trust me, if you focus solely on her and getting her out you can win by turn 6 with the right conditions. Don't worry about your board state, you need speed and power so that your opponents won't have a chance early game to lock you out.
>>
>>44948873
I honestly just didn't want to bother him with that, considering we only had an hour left anyway and wanted to get things started.

Knowing the other guy, the judge's opinion on it probably wouldn't have made him budge anyway, since he was right by the book.
>>
>>44948921
Here's my deck if you want to take notes.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/one-punch-woman/

I had to stop using it because my playgroup was sick of Bruna and didn't want to play with me because of her.
>>
>>44949234
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/one-punch-woman/

Do you really need the transguild promenade and rupture spire? Seem like easy cuts.
>>
>>44948110
I'm still extremely fond of Reclaim/Noxious Revival

Yeah it's on top of your deck but it can be anything
>>
>>44943096
I actually own those two in different decks ATM. What would you recommend cutting for those?
>>
>>44948886
Yep, Elementals are not really great, unlike Elves, Goblins and Zombies.
They are fun to play though, no question.
>>
What are stores around you charging for Oath fatpacks? They're going for 50-60 CAD where I am near Toronto. Shit sucks.
>>
>>44950118

Normal price here.
>>
>>44950118
Around that much in Quebec as well. Don't know what's up with sealed products costing a fucking fortune in Canada.
>>
What's some good red instant speed removal in EDH? A friend is building a RG deck, he often plays against Rafiq so he's looking for good spot removal, but after recommending Chaos Warp and Beast Within, I realized I couldn't think of much more. Since he's up against Rafiq I can suggest Lightning Bolt but other than that?
>>
File: voidgrafter.jpg (40 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
voidgrafter.jpg
40 KB, 265x370
So, what Gatewatch cards are you guys going to put into your decks, and in which deck respectively (if any)?

This guy's going straight into my Newzuri deck. Another Hexproof giver is always nice.

Will probably also shove Mirrorpool in nearly all of my EDH decks.

Might try my hands on Jori En Merfolk Tribal Spellslinger with Surge. Will prbably a janky pile of dung, but Jori a cute and spellslinger is boring as fuck otherwise.
>>
>>44950593
My Nahiri and Kalemne decks are each getting a Sea Gate Wreckage which I've been fortunate enough to get two of in packs already.

Nahiri's also getting that new Stone Haven Outfitter that lets you draw when an equipped creature dies.

I might look at Sifter of Skulls for Meren but there's so many good effects in those colors I'm not sure if there's much worth it. Maybe corpse churn for some extra self mill and Pulse of Murasa.

And of course Surrak Dragonclaw gets whatever big green, red, or blue fatties I open.
>>
>>44950593
Mirrorpool, Expedite, Press into serivce, ea Gate Wreckage and Slip through Space are gonna get home in my Riku and Mizzix decks, Mizzix will probably get Stormchaser Mage

Loam Larva and Slip through Space are going in Ezuri somewhere,
>>
>>44950468
Mizzium Mortars, Comet Storm, Starstorm, Lightning Strike, etc.
>>
>>44950732
If I were you, I'd use Pawn of Ulamog instead of the Sifter.

It's cheaper, triggers off of itself and effectively has the same effect.

Unless you don't want it for ramp but damage. Then yeah, Sifter could work
>>
>>44950782
Yeah I'm actually looking for things that can kill big creatures, without spending more mana than what the creature cost to cast. I know this isn't red's specialty but there has to be better red removal in EDH than Lightning Strike.

I'm about to suggest Red Elemental Blast and Pyroblast because I feel like playing against UGx decks, that's going to hit more relevant threats than a Lightning Bolt.
>>
>>44950814
I mean that's what I meant in there probably being better choices

I might still keep it for the bigger body. A couple times I've played with her I get all the fucking little value guys running in and out of the graveyard then realize none of them can do jack shit to win me the game.
>>
File: Image[1].jpg (26 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image[1].jpg
26 KB, 223x310
>>44950837
You're in red, so you're shit outta luck on it being efficient

But you do have some genuine spot removal options

Look up Fissure, Cinder Cloud, and Lava Flow.

And I mean hell, it's EDH. They got a pretty good shot at blowing up some expensive dudes.
>>
Guy, I need help improving a janky as fuck Riku deck, as it stands I just wanna copy and steal everything and I can't seem to pull anything off reliably. I know I'm missing shit like Lightning Greaves and/or Swiftfoot boots, is there anything else I should add/remove?

https://deckbox.org/sets/1307813

I'm thinking of adding Chronozoa, Parallel Lives and that other token duplicator enchantment that's not doubling season because I'm broke as fuck. Also would Reins of Power + Day of Dragons be a dick move if I had the mana?

also would Arc Blade/ Reality Strobe be good fits?
>>
File: Saad Maan.jpg (31 KB, 428x376) Image search: [Google]
Saad Maan.jpg
31 KB, 428x376
>>44950947
>paying five whole mana to destroy a creature or land
>>
>>44950593
>Rasputin
Kozilek, Eldrazi Displacer, Reflector Mage, a single Wastes in case of Solemn Simulacrum
>Zurgo Superfriends/Stax
Oath of Gideon, Call of the Gatewatch
>Gisela
New Chandra, Kazuul's Toll Collector
>Titania
New Nissa, Worldbreaker, Mirrorpool

Rasputin definitely got the better end of the stick this set.
>>
>>44950956
It literally looks like you dumped all of your red/blue/green cards together, then blindly picked 61 of them. I mean I'd point out the stuff you should cut, but I really don't want to waste that much time.
>>
>>44947157
Thanks for the suggestion man. I've editted my deck a good bit since I last posted it but now I'm stuck as on what to replace for what at this point, especially seeing as this is my first Voltron deck, as well as the first UG deck I've made in AGES. Right now the cards I want to stick in, in descending order are:

>Teferi, Temporal Archmage
>Sunder
>Illusionist's Bracers
>Diviner's Wand
>Evacuation
>Ward of Bones

But I'm not sure what to take out for them without fucking up the curve or making the deck overwhelmingly Blue. I might replace Pemmin's Aura with Bracers, if only for that sweet double activation, plus the fact that it doesn't need blue both to cast, as well as to use, half of it's abilities. Otherwise, no clue.
>>
>>44951312
Like I said, originally the deck was "steal/copy" whatever I could, but whenever I'd find a neat card that seemed to combo well with something I'd just wedge it in. Still kinda new to deckbuilding brah
>>
If I have godo and aurelia on the field attacking, do I get two more combat phases?
>>
>>44951431
Yes
>>
>>44948505
where is christmas frog? I only even read this crap for frog, damnit.
>>
>>44950782
I hate that in red you either have to pay out the ass or shoot yourself in the foot. Killing my own creatures makes me feel bad.
Is there a reliable red/blue way to give your creatures protection from red? I guess indestructible works too. Just anything so that red board wipes become one-sided.
>>
>>44951655
soul of new phyrexia
>>
>>44951655
Akroma's Memorial
Eldrazi Monument
>>
>>44951655
chandra's ignition
>>
im an idiot and this game seems intimidating can i get into it? my only experience is hearthstone and i'd like something to play irl
>>
So I bought the black-green 2015 deck just so I could start off, and some Ultimate Pro card sleeves.

The sleeves started falling apart after a few games - what sleeves should I invest in and are the premade decks decent enough to learn the format with or are they going to teach me bad habits?
>>
>>44949509
You could take them out for more expensive land. They're only there because I'm cheap and currently don't play U/W
>>
>>44951908
Get Dragonshields, KMC Hyper Mattes, Legion Mattes
>>
>>44951908
The precons are always a good way to start, you get plenty of staples *cough*sol ring*cough* and i'd invest in some dragon shields they come in packs of 100 with some extras and will last, most people swear by KMC but i hate the fact that they come in packs of 80 so you end up needing to buy at least 2 packs
>>
>>44951829
I did the same thing you did. An easy way to start would be to go on Steam and try out the Magic 2014 or Magic 2015 games. You play with some preconstructed decks but they're a good way to learn the rules and see if the game is what you want to get into.
>>
File: 191.jpg (69 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
191.jpg
69 KB, 312x445
>>44950468
Why hello there.

Also not an instant but Decimate is fucking incredible in EDH.
>>
>>44951970
>>44952012
Alright cool.

Also forgive me for the retarded question, but if I do my entire deck with white sleeves, nobody will care, right?
>>
>>44951815
>>44951673
>>44951673
These are absolutely beautiful, thanks!
Man, I can't pick.
>>
File: rym.jpg (52 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
rym.jpg
52 KB, 375x523
I posted earlier today about the custom commander and i need some help cutting cards, if there is anything i should really put in instead of something else i would appreciate that too
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/custom-deck-2/
>>
File: 1451456753441.jpg (39 KB, 283x407) Image search: [Google]
1451456753441.jpg
39 KB, 283x407
>>44952227
>7 mana
Damn, what? I'd pay 5 at the most for this guy.

Also:
>Aluren
>Whitemane Lion
>Stonecloaker
>Fleetfoot Panther
>Blasting Station or any other sac outlet
gg
>>
>>44952127
No probably not. I don't think I've ever seen white sleeves though but it would surprise me if they did not exist
>>
>>44952514
what should i take out for those, i'm already way over card count. Also i'm not the one who made the card, but note it triggers off opponents creatures too
>>
File: FFGDSH105.jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
FFGDSH105.jpg
30 KB, 300x300
>>44952515
i've got my teysa decked out in these
>>44952127
and nope no one but you should care what sleeves your decks are in unless you're trying to go to an event with hitomi tanaka sleeves or something
>>
>>44952640
>hitomi tanaka

pls anon, anri okita is superior
>>
>>44952546
Ahh, okay so I read the abilities wrong. Okay, the 7 cmc makes a little more sense then. Still think it needs to be a little lower but that's just me.

At a quick glance:
Ant Queen - To replace Whitemane
Both Archetypes
Bane of Progress - You're running way too many important Enchantment/Artifacts
Geist-Honored Monk - Good, but passable
White Mike - Too damn clunky. You're not running a Ranger of Eos package either
Growing Ranks - It's poop. Use Parallel Lives
Primal Vigor - Replace with an Enchantment Tutor to get Doubling Season. Also:
Grafted Exoskeleton - I know its an alt-win, but I'd rather see Triumph of the Hordes for an infect kill
Elspeth Tirel - Passable.

Also: Any scans of the other custom Commanders? I'm curious.
>>
>>44952816
i may want to keep the green archetype, defense of the heart into avacyn, sigarda, and hexproof archetype is pretty good
here are the other commanders, only some of them are being used
http://imgur.com/a/ogvTX
>>
>>44952816
And ive still got a lot to cut, even making those changes
>>
Someone today told me they were angry about the Prophet ban. I asked them what deck they played her in. Slivers and Elemental tribal decks. I ask if that was the only non-sliver and non-elemental card in each deck. It was.
>Noooo it wasn't powerful it just let you do fun things

It's probably the first creature you'd tutor up playing either of these decks too. There's format staple and then there's so good it's the best creature in all tribal decks despite not belonging to the right tribe.
>>
>>44952681
See this is the type of discussion you want to avoid starting with your sleeves
>>
File: 20160121_205348.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160121_205348.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Post secret tech
>>
File: CY7-7_EU0AAGeqO.jpg large.jpg (303 KB, 1023x1460) Image search: [Google]
CY7-7_EU0AAGeqO.jpg large.jpg
303 KB, 1023x1460
>>44951638
She was in Hori's latest twitter doodle.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyli, eternal waifu.jpg (44 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyli, eternal waifu.jpg
44 KB, 265x370
So how are you planning on building kor waifu?

>>44953446
Millhouse will never be a meme. Stop forcing it.
>>
>>44948505
I've got it: Need for Speed!

We'll sac the lands to do it. But now we need twice as many sun titan triggers.

Oh, I know!

Strionic Resonator+an infinite untap combo of your choice!

There's no way this can lose.
>>
>>44953495
Tokens.
>>
>>44953446
Help me out here, what part of this do you think is funny or meme-worthy? I'm just trying to understand.
>>
How good are Rings of Brighthearth in Lyzolda? (Aware she's a bad general in bad colours). Considering cutting it for budget reasons as I don't like proxying cards I have no intention of buying.
>>
>that fucker who gets salty about getting attacked by a 1/1 on turn 2
>>
>>44953321
Huh, how weird. I have a friend who's almost the exact same way. Had a Prophet in his Sliver deck and he's extremely butthurt over its banning.
>>
File: 1244619903308.jpg (28 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
1244619903308.jpg
28 KB, 219x219
>go to nearest store with some friends for EDH night
>split up
>chat a bit
>hop into a game
>guy next to me is talking small, making his deck seem like it's not really a big deal and it just kind of exists and does whatever it can
>his general is Scion
>as the game goes on, it becomes apparent that he's running five color goodstuff
>the entire deck is foiled
>all relevant lands are expeditions
>somewhere late in the game it comes up that the deck is worth somewhere in the thousands of dollars range
>>
File: kamahl.jpg (30 KB, 575x419) Image search: [Google]
kamahl.jpg
30 KB, 575x419
Anyone have some suggestions or secret tech for this bad motherfucker?
I like the idea of a monogreen commander that can pull lethal out of nowhere and heavily discourages wraths.
>>
>>44953495
I got the Twins and 2 Jori, but not Ayylmao. Guess I need to work on Jori since the twins are going into Ulasht.
>>
>>44954487
This may be of interest to you:

http://mtgbudgetbro.blogspot.ca/2014/07/budget-kamahl-fist-of-krosa-edh.html
>>
File: harsh.jpg (113 KB, 312x285) Image search: [Google]
harsh.jpg
113 KB, 312x285
>Prophet is now banned
Well I never got to use my copy and never spent money on it. So I guess I've broken even.
>>
File: 16319[1].jpg (147 KB, 600x822) Image search: [Google]
16319[1].jpg
147 KB, 600x822
>Puts 5 bodies on the board for 7CMC, virtually 8/11 in stats
>Can block almost anything, becomes a threat that must be blocked due to its power pump
>Cheap as fuck, under 50 cents online everywhere

Why is this card not played very often?
>>
>>44955070
Because most people would rather play goodstuff and compete with decks built to win rather than get left behind and enjoy/chill.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.