[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human In Monster Land Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 312x162) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 312x162
You are the sole human in a world of Monsters and other mystical creatures. Even though as the only only human in the land, you were accepted with open arms, claws, etc. This is the story of your adventures in this magical realm. Before the story begins, we must determine what race took you under their care and raised you as one of their own?

>Y: Raised by Elves
>X: Raised by Dwarves
>B: Raised by Dragon's
>A: Raised by Centaur's
>>
Do you a full size of the OP pic?

>>44894709
Y: Raised by elves
>>
>>44894709
>X: Raised by Dwarves
>>
>>44894709

>Y: Raised by Chocolate Elves...
>>
>>44894709
A: Raised by Centaur's
>>
>>44894709
>B Raised by Dragons
>>
>Raised by motherfucking dragons
>>
>>44894709
>X: Dorfs!
>>
>>44894709
[x]Elves
>>
File: Finn.png (14 KB, 174x252) Image search: [Google]
Finn.png
14 KB, 174x252
>raised by stretchy dogs
>>
>>44894709
>B: Raised by Dragon's
>>
File: 1.jpg (69 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69 KB, 999x799
Obviously we were raised by a warm, loving vampire who protected us from dangers both outside and inside the clan. Since vampires don't age we just recently became biologically older, and she's proud of her grown baby.
>>
>>44894722
>>44894778
>>44894723
>>44894901
>>44894910
>>44894922
>>44894928
You rise from bed with a long obnoxious drawn out yawn. After getting dressed you leave your basement bedroom heading upstairs the main floor of your home. You see your dwarvish hard at work hammering some metal on an Anvil. He always loved to work the forge, sometimes he would let you help and show a little bit on how to smith. You both exchange a wave of hands as you head upstairs to wake up mother.

She always was a heavy sleeper, uncommon for an elf but then again, Elves and Dwarves don't usually marry either. Most of the others in the elven town think that your just what came about from an Elf and Dwarf getting together. You ascend up the corkscrew stairway up into her room, she lay in bed still sound asleep despite the sound of hammer striking metal downstairs.

"Mother, it's time to wake up. It's already half past noon and the sickly folk at the Temple aren't going to heal themselves". She stirs the awake with the grace of an elephant balancing on a rubber ball. You know where you get your overly dramatic yawns from. She kisses you on the forehead and brings you in for a hug.

"Thank you my sunshine, I'm up now. Let's me throw some clothes and we'll head to work". Dressed in her priestess robe mother gives father a kiss on the forehead and a wave goodbye as the two head out the door.

The two of you walk together through the quaint town, one of the few that had more than one or two races commingling together peacefully, and not trying to rip each other's throats out.

"So Aethel, what are you going to do today while good old mother and father are at work"? She always pretty much let you do and go whatever and wherever you wanted to go and do, as long somebody was with you of course.

>Y:"Hang out with that Dragon orphan Ore".
>X:" I'd like to visit with Chieftain's Centaur daughter Cena".
>B:"Maybe I could go with you to hang with you and elven girl Nym at the temple"?
>A:"...".
>>
>>44895084
>I'd like to visit with Chieftain's Centaur daughter Cena
Only good can come out of this
>>
>>44895084
DRAGONS.
>>
>I'd like to visit with Chieftain's Centaur daughter Cena
>>
>>44895084
X: I'd like to visit with chieftain's centaur daughter cena
>>
>>44895084
>>Y:"Hang out with that Dragon orphan Ore".
>>
>>44895084
Are there only 4 monster races or something?
>>
>>44895129
>>44895397
>>44895470

"I'll just hang with that Centaur for Cena if that's alright with you mother"? Hopefully she'll say it's okay, the Chieftain's never liked me hanging around with his daughter. Cena always followed me around like a lost Filly when we were kids, and we would always go " adventuring " in the woods behind her home. We were under supervision of course, but we never knew that. Although you haven't really seen her since the both of you had becomes teenagers.

She just gives me a hug farewell and heads off towards the temple."I don't care as long you have fun and don't end up full of Arrows, my little Casanova ".

" Thank Mother, I'll see you later and I'll try not to get shot full of Arrows like a porcupine ". I waved goodbye as I set off for the Chieftain's home, saying niceties to my fellow villagers as I meandered by. I reach the home and inquire to if Cena was home at the moment, and as always the dumb house Guard said " no" as always. So I head around back and the fence with relative ease as I sneak up to her window giving it a few good knocks. She likes her head into view, a great smile on joy appearing on her face as she disappear's from view once again. The chink ank clunk of many locks on the back soon reveal the beauty in her full splendor. Her fair skin tone to her long black hair and fur, to her sparkling blue eyes. She trots over and pulls up into a great big bear hug, finally setting me down when I started to struggle to suck in air.

"Aethel It's been forever! I thought that you might have forgotten all about me since all this time". She seemed genuinely worried and you had to do something to make her feel better.

>Y: ...
>X: Apologize
>B: Kiss
>A: Be Funny
>Write In
>>
>>44895616
A. Be funny
With horse puns.
Lots of horse puns.
All the horse puns.
>>
>>44895616
Please, I could never forget someone like you no matter how hard I tried.
>>
>>44895616
>>A: Be Funny
>>
>>44895616
First, put your right hand splayed out and palm inwards in front of your face.
Next, Shake that hand from side to side.
Last, inform your centaur friend that you cannot be seen.

DOOT DOO DOOT DOOoooo
>>
>>44895616
>>B: Kiss
>>
>>44895616
B: Kiss
>>
QM pepsi?
>>
Kiss. Might as well get straight to the good stuff
>>
File: 4d54a6c767johncena.jpg (48 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
4d54a6c767johncena.jpg
48 KB, 600x835
>>44895616

CENA

Can somebody please make a Cenataur with this picture? I cannot into photoshop.
>>
File: wanderer_by_bendragonx.jpg (260 KB, 1391x722) Image search: [Google]
wanderer_by_bendragonx.jpg
260 KB, 1391x722
>>44894722

Not OP, but here you go.
>>
>>44895684
>>44895743
>>44895771
>>44895857
>>44895870
>>44895908

"Centaur please, I could never forget someone like you no !matter how hard I tried. Besides I enjoy Horsing around too much".

" Aethel pease no-".

"You could say I really stirrup your emotions, I've been known to foal around. Maybe I'm just barn with it". The sy smirk plain across your face.

"Aethel sometimes I just want to buck you so hard". She sighs in defeat as you sound off a few more puns. But you make it up to her with a quick smooch.

Man do I love it when when she gets all flustered like that. Before we could continue, an arrow struck the ground next to me. Oh shit, its Her dad!
"How dare you make advances towards my fair Cena with your commoner lips"! Damn was he pissed, and oh snap he's getting another arrow out!

With quick thinking you jump onto Cena's smacking her side as her instincts take over as she starts to gallop away.

>Any farewell words or actions to the good Chieftain?
>>
>>44897883
"Bye Mr. Chieftain! We'll be back before nightfall!"

Unless I'm reading the intention of the narrative wrong, I'm assuming we'll be coming back to this village on not-dead terms once we're done hanging out.
>>
>>44898370
This
>>
>>44898370
I make no promises!
>>
>>44898370
The question is will we be hanging out or "hanging out"?
>>
>>44898370
Bye Mr. Chieftain! We'll be back before nightfall, although I make no promises"! With those parting words you and Cena rode off for quite some into the forest. Whether it was basking in the sun, picking some flowers or watching some fish swim by in a stream.

You finally have had enough fresh as the two ride back to town, her letting you slide off her back so you could slip back into town. Vaulting over the wooden wall you slip in between the alley streets. When you make sure noone noticed you see Ore stuck in a stockade.

You walk over to the crowd gathered around. From the whispers and rotten foodstuffs being passed around it looks like she was stealing again. Once again she would be pelted by the other villagers once again, at least she wouldn't lose a claw. She locks eyes with you, giving you a pleading look mouthing words for you to help her.

>What should I do?
> [Do Nothing]
> [Break Her Out]
> [Pay Her Fine]
> [Take Her Place]

Key Items
-Money
>>
>>44898609
I think we outta stick to a platonic to borderline innocent affection mindset with these two. Our protag was already shot at once, and considering this is a centaurian cheiftian, that was probably an intentional miss.
>>
>>44898784
How much is bail? And do we have that kind of dosh?
>>
>>44898784
>[Pay Her Fine]
Let's hope we can
>>
>>44898784
> [Pay Her Fine]
>>
>>44898784
>[Pay Her Fine]
Can't leave pretty girls alone
>>
>>44898819
>>44898879
>>44899181
>>44899296

"Wait, how much will it take to release her"!? The crowd was surprised by your intervention. An orc walks to you getting up in your face.
" I want one-hundred for that greedy lizard trying to steal from me, again"!
"Fine jackass, here"! You pull the pouch of gold from your jacket and mash his face with it as your walk over and release her from the stockade, much to the crowd's dissatisfaction.

She gives you a peck on the check as she walks away with you flashing the orc and the crowd the claw. After a while later and somIn.drinks and a few fresh cuts of meat later...

"Hey Aethel buddy, you know you didn't have to bail me out back there right"? The bronze deaconess says in between bites. "So I see you've been well for yourself. I don't see why we grew apart after our teen years". We were barely in our twenties but I got where she was coming from.

>"One of us had to grow up".
>" Got tired of being pelted with rotten food".
>"I had to take responsibility of my life".
>Write In
>>
>>44899658
Plus it'll be hard to raise a family from the stockade
>>
>>44899701
>>
>>44899701
>>44899734

"Ya know I was just tired of being pelted with rotten food". You take another swig of juice as you pay the tab...again. She gives you a bear hug and sets you back down. Your pretty sure you heard your back pop for a second there.

" Hey Aethel, remember when we used to watch the stars after one of our "heists". Yeah, you remember those good old days. Why she asking you that?
" Do you think we could do that again at the temple roof, just like old times"?

>Responsibility or Friendship?
[Yeah, of course]
[Sorry, Father needs help on a project of his]
>>
>>44900042
>[Yeah, of course]
>>
>>44900042
>[Yeah, of course]
This is the first time in a while we've talked to her, right? Dad would understand.
>>
>>44900042
>[Yeah, of course]
Sup TiTo
>>
>>44900103
>>44900227
>>44900335

"Yeah, of course i I'll do that again with you". Dad'll understand, right? A few hours later and a night sky in clear view I was laying atop Ore in her arms as we named some of the constellations we could remember. The Tower, The Crown, The Hand, The Swan, and The Bolt along with a few others. We were so engrossed in the night sky that we failed to notice smoke rising and cries of distress Pierce the night air.
"The hell is that "!? The two of you got up and peered down as a part of the city was aflame, people were being killed without mercy in the street's.
"Aw fuck, my parents are over there"! Ore grabs you as the two of you glide to the second story as you hurry down the stairs and into the forge room. He was bleeding badly badly as bodies of orcs and Dwarves lay dead around the room.

" A-Aethel? I'm so glad your alright but please your mother, help*cough*her".
"No no no dad, you can't".

>Response?
>>
>>44900555
Get mom, tell Ore to get your dad, get Cena, and hightail it out.
>>
>>44900555
I'm too lazy to write in
>>
>>44900682
Acquire sword. Commence rampant orc murder.
>>
>>44900682
Let's go with this
>>
>>44897242
there goes my hero
>>
>>44900682
>>44900726
>>44900716

"Ore, help my father out of here, I need to find my mother and Cena". You quickly grab a little axe and sword as you rush out and towards the the temple. You cleave and slice through several of the attackers, the smell of blood and burning wood assaulting your nostrils.Your almost to the temple when a few more of them stand in your way.
" Kill the son of Adamu"! They yell as they advance towards you.
I haven't got time for this."Get out of my way"!

>[Throw Axe]
>[Boot & Blade]
>[Throw Knife]

Key Item
-Small Sword
-Hatchet
-Knife
>>
>>44901006
>Throw the axe
Our dad isn't even completely dead yet, but we already graduated to mass slaughtering badass? Can't wait till we become fully orphaned.
>>
>>44901006
>[Throw Axe]
>>
>>44901006
>Put knife in off hand, run the first of the attackers through, abandon sword, stab second attacker while he thinks you're vulnerable, throw knife at third attacker, hatchet forth, violently ax murder lucky #5.
>>
>>44901041
>>44901056
>>44901059

You ran the first one through booting him off your sword, following through with a knife into the next one's neck. Then a knife throw into next one and jam your sword into another. With the last you lodge the Hatchet into his pelvis, leaving him to his long and painful death.

At long last you see mother and Cena outside you run over and hug them both. "Mother we need to go now"!
A thundering of the ground has us turn around to see a minotaur in full body armor with a claymore in hand.
"Aw fuck biscuits "!

>"Cena, take my mother and go".
>" Mom, make sure you and Cena get out, I'll be right behind ".
>>
>>44901517
>>
>>44901517
Is there even a difference? Skirts go, newly born man stays.
>>
>>
HORSE
PUSSY
>>
>>44901560
This
>>
>>44901517
>>
>>44901517
>>" Mom, make sure you and Cena get out, I'll be right behind "
>>
>>44905210
>>44904809
>>44903110
>>44901560

"Mother make sure you and Scenario get out I'll be right behind".
They were going to argue against you but respected your wishes as mom climbed atop Cenaand galloped off.

"So lets light this candle". You grab a bastard sword off one of the dead orcs and get a feelnfor it in your hands. Maybe you can make this work?

"Son of Adamu, you will be the second to die by my blade and lastnofnyour line shall be extinguished". We start to circle each other looking for an opening in each others defenses.

>Fight Offensively
>Balanced Stance
>Be on the Defense
>Write In
>>
>>44906230
Defense
Let him make to first move, and look for an opening to strike. Don't know exactly how strong we are so I don't know if we can get through his armor, so try looking for opportunities to attack the less protected joints.
>>
>>44906230
>>Be on the Defense
>>
>>44906230
>Write In

Check the environment, he's a Minotaur with a claymore and full plate. See if there is anything we can trip him over and put him at a disadvantage. Failing that try to lure him into an enclosed space, that way he can't bring him fuck huge sword to bear against us
>>
ded?
>>
>>44906393
>>44906380
>>44906343

You know you can't take him on his own terms, so you let him come to you dodging always from his opening swings. You use the debris and bodies to trip him up.

This goes on for a bit until he catches you across the face with his gloved hand. The fuck!? Your face was burned and cut. Blades were atop the glove, but after a moment you recover and drive the blade into a gap into his leg. He drops to his as you ready for a swing at the neck. As you swing the blade through he pulls a large dagger planting it into your chest.

You manage to remove it and manage to slink into a nearby alley before you succumb to your injuries. Thankfully someone would find you before you bled out.

>You were found by?
>Mother & Cena
> Ore & Father
> Nym the Elf
> Write In
>>
>>44909352
nym only person we have yet to meet
>>
>>44909352
>Nym the Elf
>>
>>44909352
>> Ore & Father
We don't need any other elves around other than mother
>>
>>44909899
>not wanting to bang an elf like your mom
Unless you mean you wanna steal your mom from your dad, in which cause I approve.
>>
>>44909352
>Mother & Cena
Not wanting glorious
horse pussy
>>
>>44909352
> Nym the Elf
Need a full cast, disregarding all the waifu stuff. Though ore and father would be neat too. "Hey dad check it (Points to dead minotaur)."
>>
>>44909352
>> Nym the Elf
>>
>>44909534
>>44909499

You woke to the chirping of birds as you attempt to rise the bed you were resting on, but pain wracked through your body as you fall back down. An woven girlnwith chocolate brown hair walks in, with a tray of medicinals in hand.

"Either your the luckiest creature I've ever treated, or some deity must really like you". She starts to apply some medicines to your body. You felt pain across your right half of your face.

"Burns and cuts across the right section of the face. Stab wound in the chest, spine severed and another stab into the lower back. Alongnwith another stab wound in the right thigh. All right just drink this and I can treat you without you thrashing around".

>[Take Drink]
>[Tough It Out]
>>
>>44910435
>[Take Drink]

Always listen to the doctors
>>
>>44910435
Be a man, tough it out.
Dad didn't raise no pussy.
>>
>>44910435
>Start the day with a stiff drink
>>
DOCTOR'S ORDERS:

Drink stuff
>>
>>44910435
Ask for her to give it to you mouth to mouth, for surely that will increase its effectiveness.
>>
>>44910709
>>44910640

"Alright, if you say so". You chug the slimy liquid down as it passes down your throat. It feels like it's painting your insides. A drowsy sensation falls over you as sleep overtakes you.

You came to once again, but bandaged up in bed. You get up from bed grabbing a set of clothes and get dressed in the heavy clothes. You take some bandages and medical herbs off the tray, pocketing them in your coat.

Heading to the main room you sit down next to the elvish girl eating some food. "So I see your finally awake. Didn't think you would be on your feet already. I am Nym, I served at the temple with your mother Elain".

>What do you ask her?
>>
>>44911229
Where are we.
Does she know where anyone else is, namely our mother/father, Cena, and/or Ore.
Does she know who attacked us, and why.
>>
>>44911229
Is my centaur waifu ok? Can't live without dat rump, though daym gurl you fine yoself gimmi some sugar *sit her on our lap*
>>
>>44911479
This covers the important stuff I think. Seconded.
>>
>>44911479

Seconding
>>
>>44911720
>>44911687
>>44911479

"Sooo, where are we exactly"?
"We are in my cottage in Tully Wood, a few miles away from your home. Your family and friends are staying at Holmbrook about ten miles through the forest. The ones who attacked you were of the Silverward, they hunt down those of the ancient mage bloodline of Thaggary".
She heads over a chest pulling out a sword in its scabbard.
"This was the of Evelyn Thaggary, treasure and it will serve you well.
"Yeah um thanks, well I must be off to Holmbrook and thank you for the wonderful care".

1.Travel
>Forest Path
>Dirt Road

2. Magic Study
>Sild: Magic Shield
>Phyre: Flame
>Hilen: Healing

3.Nym
>Interact before you leave?
>>
>>44912327
>Forest path
>Flame
>Ask why she had this sword, seriously out of no where
>>
>>44912327
>Forest Path
>Sild: Magic Shield
>Ask if she's sure about giving us the sword
>>
>>44912327
>>Forest Path
>>Sild: Magic shield
Be safe cousin
>>
>>44913184
>>44912948
>>44912425

"Where did you get such a sword? Are you sure I can just have it"?
"Of course, you are of Thaggaryan bloodlines. Our order served the protectors of this realm for five centuries before the collapse. We won't let you down again".

The two of you bid each other farewell as you travel down the peaceful forest path towards Helmbrook. You admire the serenity of the trees and wildlife keeping yourself at a steady pace so you don't open up your wounds once again. You practice the latent magic within you as you try to create a magic shield, although you haven't gotten the full hang of it yet.

You finally get the stone city of Helmbrook, quite different from your humble wood and brick town. Many vendors, shops, and other types of establishments could be seen as the citizens bustled about on their daily business. Now where could everyone be at?

>Inn
>Market
>Metalworker
>Temple
>Barracks
>>
>>44913886
Most likely the Temple, if not there then try the Inn.
>>
>>44913886
>Inn
>>
File: tumblr_ng0tboz8j51qc0m1mo1_1280.jpg (492 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng0tboz8j51qc0m1mo1_1280.jpg
492 KB, 667x1000
Please stop pluralizing words with an apostrophe.
>>
>>44913886
>>Inn
>>
>>44913886
>>Temple
>>
>>44913886
>>Temple
>>
Metalworkers is where Dad would be. Temple is Mom's most likely location. Cena is probably at the market. Failing that, try the inn.
>>
>>44916500
>>44915775
>>44914775
>>44914023
>>44913935
>>44913933

Checking the temple you reunite with mom as we share a long hug as she tells you to let everyone else know that you were okay. You head over to the metalworkers and find dad hard at work teaching the local blacksmith how to improve his quality of iron. The two laugh over how you bested the Minotaur and yet lived to tell the tale. He hands you a spaulder to protect your shoulder and sent you on your way. Making your way through the crowded streets you find the inn the girls were staying at and have a heartwarming reunion.
After a few drinks and a hearty meal, you find that you haven't even two coins left on you. So you'll have to find some work for the day if you don't want to be sleeping on the streets tonight. Both of the girls volunteer to go with you but you want to make sure your is still doing alright.

Who will you take with you?
>Ore
>Cena
>>
>>44918796
>Spanish Dinner
>>
>>44918796
Ore
Our introductory with her was interrupted, you know, with the whole our village is burning thing.
>>
>>44918796
>Ore
Lets take the feisty dragoness with us today, maybe assist a smithy for the day.
>>
Cena. I agree with the other anon. We need horse pussy
>>
>Ore
>>
why not both?
>>
>>44918796
cena
>>
>>44921008
>>44919335
>>44918848

"Alright Cena me and Ore are going to find some work so I need you to make sure mother and father are ok". She gives you a nod as the two of you head off into town. After asking around we gathered some information about a few quick ways to earn ourselves some coin.

>Arena: Fight opponent's in the arena for glory and money.
>Hunt: Find and kill dangerous animals or creatures terrorising the countryside.
>Bounty: Seek out wanted outlaws and bring them in, dead or alive.
>>
Bounty. Capture some evil motherfuckers.
>>
>>44923992
>>
>>44923992
>>Bounty: Seek out wanted outlaws and bring them in, dead or alive.
Sup TiTo
>>
>>44923992

Also, perhaps Ore will find less trouble for herself herenif she can find paying work. Just saying.
>>
>>44923992
>>Bounty: Seek out wanted outlaws and bring them in, dead or alive.
>>
>>44924828
>>44924281
>>44924043

Heading into the Guild office several different kinds of hunters were gathered in meeting for preparation for Hunts or Bounties. You both walk up to the board browsing the list of wanted on the list.

>Kill bandit leader at Bloodmoon Camp
>Capture Outlaws in Greenwood Refuge
>Capture Outlaw Wizard in Gullward Grotto
>>
>>44925685
>Bandit leader

If we can kill a minotaur we can kill some banditos
>>
>>44925685
>Wizard

Spellbook and magic item get
>>
>>44925685
Capture that wizard.
>>
>>44925721
I second this
>>
>>44925685
>Capture Outlaw Wizard in Gullward Grottowe have a dragon on our side, we'll be fine... dragons are resistant to magic in this world right?
>>
>>44925685
>Capture Outlaw Wizard
We've got some kind of magical shielding, right?
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.