[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG Legacy General - Fuck Modern edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: images.jpg (18 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18 KB, 265x370
How do we convert the modern players to best format?

What do you do in response when your favourite deck gets Cabal Therapied t1?

What do you think of fakes and proxies?

Also
>building
>playing
>Sideboard tech
>most hated deck
>>
>>44893335

He's how you can convert me: Get Rabbi of the Coast to abolish the reserved list.
>>
>>44893335
>building
DnT, 12 post
>playing
Canadian Threshold, Manaless Dredge (as a casual deck)
>Sideboard tech
I run 4 copies of leyline of the void and 2 swamps in Sideboard. My meta is around 50-60 percent Dredge/Manaless Dredge
>most hated deck
I cant stand playing against Miracles with any deck, Im building 12 post because beating up that deck is fucking orgasmic
>>
>>44893335
Get more fakes in the market IMO, if WoTC refuses to reprint then fuck em, they don't deserve the money. Maybe it entices them to reprint, maybe it doesn't. Either way the cost of entry goes down.
>>
>>44893335

Reduce the cost of entry from $$$$$ to $$.
>>
>>44893379
Fucking this. The more that are in the market, the more healthy this format gets.
Having an Expedition Wasteland at $300 doesnt count as a fucking reprint
>>
>>44893349
The Reserved List has very little to do with it. They don't reprint cards that aren't on it other than as promos anyway, and they wouldn't reprint eternal staples any more often even if the list didn't exist.
>>
>>44893335
>building
Getting blue staples besides duels for delver or miracles or whatever
>playing
RG lands, d&t>>44893335
>hating
Anything wirh daze. I'm too stupid to play properly around it
>>
>>44894006
How does Daze matter at all vs Lands? Just drop a land before Mox and it won't be relevant for the rest of the game.
>>
>>44893379
This^
But also there are other expensive cards that chinamen don't do, and nobody plays legacy on my área
also i'm por, so getting 2 sets of dual lands would be suspicious
>>
>>44893512
Clearly we need to dredge a final solution
>>
>>44894670
"RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" - Mark Rosewater
>>
I would love to get into legacy. Unfortunately Chinaman isn't done saving legacy yet, so I still can't afford it.
>>
>>44895334
>Legacy Miracles
>$2200
>Modern Twin pre-ban
>$1400

You're already most of the way there to be honest family.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 375x523
>Building
Modern UWR Kiki Control since I'm too stubborn to let Twin go
>playing
This beauty
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/30-11-15-qSI-wizard-tribal/
>Sideboard tech
Engineered Explosives since I'm sick of Gaddock Teeg making my sweepers useless
>most hated deck
Dredge. Yes, I'm salty
>>
>>44895352
Brass led break pop t1 git gud memedern shitter ;^)))))
>>
>>44893335
>building
Burning Reanimator, various stormy brews (Saint, PSI, Belcher Recross)
>playing
Tin Fins and DDFT
>sideboard tech
I run a Doomsday transformation in my Tin Fins sideboard to make myself immune to grave hate.
>most hated deck
Fuck Shardless.
>>
>>44893335
If it's turn one I try to know what my response is before they cast it so i can snap respond or snap not. It can throw people off the blind name FoW
>>
>>44894224
Daze hurts because maybe 1/4 if the time you could have played around it, but just didn't. Against my shops dredge player, more than one time have I Dazed the t2 breakthrough, only to have him drop a land immediately after and say go
>>
What decks are good, but simply too expensive for most to build?
>>
>>44896262
Lands
>>
How good is grixis delver in legacy?is UWR delver at least anywhere near tier 2?
>>
>>44896297
Grixis delver has a lot of matchups that are near 50/50, and gives you a lot of opportunity too outplay your opponent. I think its a solid deck. Patriot Aggro is an established archetype that's been doing better as of late, but I'm not sure how good is is objectively.
>>
>>44896325
Ah thank you,i never aknoledged the existance of UWR delver,because i expected it to have delver in the name. Being an estabilished real deck is good enough for me , thank you again
>>
File: Image.png (123 KB, 223x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
123 KB, 223x311
Favorite card artwork?

There's something about the blue-grey color palate that I just really like.

I'd also change the quote at the bottom:
"Oh, I'm afraid the deflector shield will be quite operational when your friends arrive."
>>
File: 2392.jpg (18 KB, 275x380) Image search: [Google]
2392.jpg
18 KB, 275x380
>>44896463
Classic
>>
>>44896262
Miracles
>>
>>44893335
>Buildan/Playan
semi-budget ANT, using shocks and wishboard over LED/Infernal
>Sideboard Tech
I saw one list with two monastery mentor and a tundra to cast them, and holy SHIT does it work. If you untap with him you barely even need to storm into anything, you just kinda win.
>Most hated deck
Still has to be maverick/DnT.

>How do we convert the modern players to best format?
This is tough, but the duals are probably the biggest hurdle for competitive modern players to become competitive legacy players - there just aren't enough of them in existence.

>What do you do in response when your favorite deck gets cabal therapied game 1
If I have combo pieces in hand, hide them with brainstorm. Otherwise IDGAF unless I'm about to get 3-for-1'd on flashback.

>What do you think of fakes and proxies?
remove CHINAMAN REMOVE chinaman

Proxies aren't nearly as bad, you're not trying to convince anyone else it's the real deal and usually it's just to test a card before committing money to it.
>>
File: Image.jpg (27 KB, 226x311) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
27 KB, 226x311
>>44896463
Super creepy.
>>
>>44896553
>Classic
Favorite magic card art of all time tbqh mi familia
>>
I'm interested in getting into Legacy but I'm not sure what deck to buy. I fucking love artifacts so I'm looking at some sort of Metalworker/Forgemaster deck or Tezzeret but I'm not sure which one to go for. Any advice?
>>
>>44897806
MUD is powerful, but inconsistent. Tezzeret control is good, but I like going with lockpiece control
>>
>>44893335
You just want to sell your Underground Seas and other bilands at a premium price, don't you?
>>
>Building
Working on picking up some forces
>Playing
DnT
>Sideboard Tech
Nothing out of the ordinary
>Most Hated Deck
Miracles
>>
>>44893335

What would occur if WOTC decided to ban the original dual lands from Legacy?
>>
>>44895352
Engineered explosives against teeg.
Anon I...
>>
>>44893335

Make it cost a reasonable price to get a deck. That's literally all it would take.
>>
>>44893335
If Wizards prints them and people would rather just go maximum Overjew and buy fakes then I'm against them.

If people try and pass them off as real and swindle people I'm against them.

If Wizards doesn't want to print them I'm cool with a reprint, particularly with some good quality but obviously unofficial new art. Just make the prettiest damn proxies you can and don't try to make them look real.
>>
>>44898432
I'd be fine with that so long as they made provisions to frequently reprint shocks in standard, Modern Masters, etc. Lands shouldn't be half the cost of the deck or more.
>>
>>44893335
>building
Loam Pox
>playing
Nothing
>Sideboard tech
Night of Soul's Betrayal
>most hated deck
Super gimmcky homebrew combo decks. The players also act like they're magic savants who just discovered the hot new deck
>>
>>44898432
They wouldn't...unless they printed snow duals to instantly replace them or something similar. It would make legacy a lot more playable on paper, but wizards has established they want vintage and legacy to be primarily online (if not online-only)formats.
>>
>>44895352
>ee vs teeg

is this a modern player meme? or is this just modern players being retarded as usual
>>
>>44899049
Changing the manabases would make it a different format, but not in a way that i would like. I'm pretty happy with the format right now. Miracles is an annoying matchup, but it's certainly not unbeatable or overpowered
>>
File: 1452333376915.jpg (21 KB, 332x320) Image search: [Google]
1452333376915.jpg
21 KB, 332x320
>>44893335
It sems we have a good amount of legacy appreciation.
The problem is everyone is in modern, commander, and so on because they done a healthy respect for the origins of the game or its fleeting memories of amazing cards. I'm pretty sure by this point I will already getting a rise out of a few moggs by now. But that is what has to be said I don't go to tournaments anymore because of this behavior Friday night magic and prerelease partys only bring so much to the table, where as attending patrons only want the new shiny card. Now dont get me wrong I appreciate new cards and formats but when you ask someone if they're interested in a legacy or free forum or kitchen table you get the third degree. I've been playing since alpha was released and I still buy sell and trade. But what I dont get is how a community of people can ostracized for loving the same game but different aspects of it. How would the gaming community feel if they stopped making cards or focus of the new sets made the game less appealing.
Now as for getting my t1 beating I love the game win lose or draw. I cant wait for the next game. Weather I stomp, or get stomped. Seeing new decks and combos make my day.
As for fakes if your duped Into buying one that guy can go to hell. If you try to pass them off as real thats on you and your karma. As for proxies there are always going to be needed in one way or another. I have friends who have to use proxies because of the situation there currently in. Not everyone can afford to buy cards so if someone asks you if its ok to play proxies in a deck or a whole deck, and its not a tournament play on let some poor schmuck have his fun, because for all you know he's a overworked husband, parent, or even some neck beard who's only friends are online and asking you for a fun game is thefi time in a month he has human interaction other than the delivery man or his parents. Give peeps a break we already get enough shit for like /tg/
>>
>>44900411
When I go down for my legacy weekly, I get strange looks when I get asked to play a game, then tell them that I only have legacy and vintage decks. Like I'm crazy because I don't enjoy standard/modern
>>
I'm building eggs. How cucked am I?
>>
>>44900737
what build and wincon?
>>
File: inb4noplateau.jpg (6 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
inb4noplateau.jpg
6 MB, 5312x2988
>>44893335
It looks like WotC is going to do this for us.

>What do you do in response when your favourite deck gets Cabal Therapied t1?
Cast Enlightened Tutor

Hopefully they will force Wizards to start reprinting non reserved list staples to cash in on the demand. Eventually if it gets bad enough they might be forced to abolish the list. Hasbro will see that the lost profits from reserved list cards outweigh the potential legal costs and tell them to do it.

>Also
>>building
DnT and Storm

>>playing
Pic related

>>Sideboard tech
All the really spicy sideboard cards are maindeck because
>toolbox

>>most hated deck
Probably Miracles. It's nearly T0 in format dominance, and has been for years. I would advocate a Terminus ban to bring more Aggro into the format. If control decks want board wipes they can run Supreme Verdict and Toxic Deluge.
>>
>>44893335
>convert modern players
Tell them to get a job

>response to cabal therapy
Pray they don't name aether vial

>fakes
As long as it sends the message to WotC that they need to delete the reserved list and reprint stuff, it's fine

>proxies
Don't care, I just want to play

>building
Picking up last few pieces for infect and miracles

>playing
Goblins, always

>sideboard tech
Chalice is still bae. Testing warping wail.

>hated deck
Belcher/Oops
>>
>>44901344
I hate losing to oops/belcher so I play delver
>>
>>44896609
You can build miracles for $2k
>>
What does /tg/ think of this deck?

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/legacy-mizzix-s-mastery
>>
>>44903198
This won an iq? How many players?
>>
>>44903449
Number of Players: Unknown

Sigh.
>>
>Building
I have Sneak and Show completely built, so I'm gonna get myself a few Wastelands to also build Delver
>Playing
Sneak and Show
>SB tech
For those running green decks and with little money, I find running four Chokes is a funny way to give the middle finger to many players. You're probably not going to make it far in a tournament, but you can steal a bunch of games and anger many others.
>Most hated deck
Currently lands. Back in the day, I despised Survival decks and Seismic decks.
>>
I proxy. Am I scum? I love magic, and I believe legacy is easily one of the best formats. I only proxy what I can't afford and buy expensive staples from chinamen. If I ever come into money I upgrade the proxy to a legit card. Also let me say I would never try to pass off a fake as a real card.

Am I scum? I just want to play Magic.
>>
>Building
Not really doing anything at the moment, though I want to get back into actively playing at least once a month after the term has ended. If I miraculously happen to come upon a playset of Goyfs, I'd love to play RUG Delver/Canadian Threshold.
>Playing
Goblins Rw, TES and UBR Pyromancer/Delver
>Sideboard Tech
Thanks to the White splash, I've got Canonist, RiP and Wear//Tear, also Surgical Extraction is a fun card to suddenly bring into the equation. My Storm Board is pretty normal though I like Shattering Spree. Pyro doesn't really have a fixed board, but Stifle and Abrupt Decay can work nicely, depending on the meta.

>Therapy T1
Please not Lackey/Please call the wrong ritual/Whatever.

>Converting Modern players
In my experience, a lot of people enjoy playing Legacy if they get handed a deck to do so. So the best way to get more players is to lend your spare decks to them (or let them make proxied decks). Some of them will want to actually play in a tournament and start getting those cards. The best start is Affinity or Merfolk, where you don't have to get a lot/only have to get Legacy All Stars like Fow.
>>
>>44904239
No. Why would anyone want to call you scum for using proxies? I use proxies when I'm playtesting new decks.
>>
>>44898516
Problem is, Kikes of the Coast won't allow you to play with proxies that are obviously not "real" in any sanctioned tourney, which basically means you get to only play at the kitchen table or the shit-tier LGS communities in the US that allow proxies.
>>
>>44904251

>>Converting Modern players
>In my experience, a lot of people enjoy playing Legacy if they get handed a deck to do so. So the best way to get more players is to lend your spare decks to them (or let them make proxied decks). Some of them will want to actually play in a tournament and start getting those cards. The best start is Affinity or Merfolk, where you don't have to get a lot/only have to get Legacy All Stars like Fow.

This is exactly what happened to me. We were doing side events at GP Charlotte last year, and my friend let me use his Fish deck. I fell in love with the format on that day. Everyone seemed chill and relaxed, whereas modern is full of tryhard ragebabbies. After the GP, I bought my set of Vials (@$20 shiggy) and later my friends signed FoWs. I'm currently setup for modern (just finished my set of Muta), but have most of the legacy stuff. The biggest hit I need is the Wastelands, and the rest is little shit like Daze and Misdirection. Oh, and TNN.
>>
>>44893335
Ban Splinter Twin

Who's t1?
If I'm on the play I Brainstorm in response.
If I'm on the draw I let it resolve.

Wouldn't be necessary if WotC would REMOVE LIST

>Also
>>building
Grixis paper

>>playing
Grixis MTGO

>>Sideboard tech
Electrickery because Storm likes to go for the Warrens kill online.

>>most hated deck
Lands is kind-of AIDS, I guess.
>>
>>44904239
no ur normal tg
>>
>>44904492
see this is what we need more players with helping hand
>>
File: 1397385237318.jpg (91 KB, 527x681) Image search: [Google]
1397385237318.jpg
91 KB, 527x681
any of you card freaks in south cali
>>
>>44904357
I guess I should elaborate - I "pass them off as real" in the sense that I play them in FNM and other small legacy events, and I believe I would in larger events.

I would NEVER try to pass a fake card off as real in the context of trading it or selling it. I only get them for personal use.
>>
>>44893335
Proxies honestly lol
Either that, or tempt them with non-retarded bannings.

Laugh and honk my pud.

Almost every Legacy player I've ever talked to about them has been in favor of them. This includes a number of people with ten, fifteen thousand dollars in the game, and I don't disagree. They let more people into a format that seems very shut-off. I don't really see it as any different than playing on Cockatrice. Strangely, most of the people I've talked to that really oppose them have been standard-only kiddies, I guess because they probably just got off the Yugioh train and are salty that their decks will be explicitly worthless in a couple months or whatever.

>building
Enchantress
>playing
Manaless dredge, All Spells, Belcher, a shitty Tendrils list. Dredge is probably my favorite, honestly, after Cheerios (which I recently sold the good bits of ;( ).
>Sideboard tech
Kaervek's Spite is the best worst card ever printed. It's won me an unfortunate number of games. Run it in every sideboard.
>most hated deck
There are two High Tide players where I live, and they're both really fucking slow and don't seem to have the best idea of how to actually play the deck. At least they aren't weird furry ladyboys, I guess.
In terms of actually, like, matchups, probably Lands or Miracles, but that's probably just because I'm retarded.
>>
Zheng vs. Rocklad vs. Lotus on Ali

Who makes counterfeits decent enough to play in a GP without getting caught, if double-sleeved?
I don't care if they're obvious fakes when taken out of double-sleeves, I just want to have the ability to play any deck that looks fun in Legacy.

It's a great format but I'd rather support communism than judaism, and not playing duals is laughable.
>>
How reprehensible is it to get revised duals altered so they have black borders?
>>
>>44907031
Dude, that shit looks ugly. Good luck trying to pass them off for A/B.
>>
>>44900915
I wasn't aware there are multiple builds. Can you link me to some? I was hoping helm leyline because a non-zero part of my meta is graveyard and splash hate for them would be sweet
>>
>>44907137
Will it still look like shit even if I get them professionally done? I don't want to pass them off as A/B duals, I just don't want white bordered cards in my deck.
>>
>>44907533
Yes
>>
>>44906357
I've bought from Zheng. Fairly good quality - I've played modern with them, double sleeved, at my FNM and no ones has looked twice.
>>
>>44907533
People look closely at a/b duals. They're worth thousands more than their u/r equivalents.
>>
>>44907533
Yep.
>>
>>44893335

Fuck dude. Buy me some true duel lands and some moxes and I am on board already.

I've got more important things to buy than over priced dual lands and not enough to trade for them. But I'd be totally be on board if someone would just gift wrap a few of those staples to me.
>>
>>44909314
Moxen aren't legacy legal. A dual land is between 100 and 200 bucks. A lot, but you can trade your standard jank for 2-4 duals and have a deck to master
>>
>>44901169
Is that Mighty Quinn? Does that deck still live!?
>>
What would be the best legacy deck for me to buy into that isnt merfolk? I have playset of Fow a bayou, tundra, underground sea, plateu, survival of the fittest and all of modern merfolk. Thank you.
>>
>>44909562
Survival isn't legal, try to trade it. Trade your merfolk deck pieces for 3 volcs right before the PT. Trade your bayou for a trop. Trade your plateau for a second underground. You need 8 blue fetches (any ones) and 4 Deathrite shamans, now you have Grixis delver
>>
File: Enlightened Tutor_MI.jpg (57 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Enlightened Tutor_MI.jpg
57 KB, 312x445
>>44909411
Nah, it's Mighty Quinn's evil twin, Parfait. It uses the Land Tax + Scroll Rack engine instead of the Top + Scrying Sheets engine. I've been having fun with it so far, but it's not an easy deck to build or play.
>>
>>44909726
Sorry, trade your tundra for an underground and you plateau for blue fetches. Ktk delta and strand are the cheapest
>>
>>44909798
Thank you I very much appreciate it
>>
File: 20151109_213736.jpg (865 KB, 2304x1296) Image search: [Google]
20151109_213736.jpg
865 KB, 2304x1296
>tfw you vamp for lotus and it was already on top of your deck
>>
Seriously, anyone on the second sunrise train? I just wanna be a shit head and play jank
>>
>>44905238

Yea. It was great. First time playing legacy and in went 3-1. My favorite moment was against Jund, he mulled to 5, and I misdirected a Hymn. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad for the guy, but god damn that was a moment. I think Misdirect is my favorite legacy spell.
>>
>>44911658
Try divert in the sideboard, it's great
>>
>>44911771

I was playing Fish, so I pulled the Misdirections out of the board, which arguably won me the match. Divert really is wonderful, though.
>>
>>44912020
I love divert against shardless, it makes hymns really bad and decay not uncounterable
>>
>>44912274

Like I said earlier, I'm still putting together my legacy fish. I love Misdirection bullshittery. Would it be viable/wise to have some combination in the 75? Maybe even MB?
>>
>>44912443
Are you running the chalice package?
>>
>>44912443
You could run 1 md, maybe 1 sb. I'd only run it if you expect a lot of shardless or burn
>>
>>44893335
Eventually people will realize that the price difference between modern and legacy isn't that great and that they can have a fun format that wizards doesn't fuck with for not much more.
Entomb for Griselbrand.
idgaf
>building
Either Stoneblade or BUG Delver. I really don't want to buy goyfs though.
>playing
Junk, Reanimator.
>Sideboard tech
I'm thinking of playing Stifle in Reanimator. Good against deathrite, RIP trigger, miracles, karakas, ...
>most hated deck
Miracles.
>>
>>44912623
Honestly, I have no idea. I'm working on the core (re: wastelands and TNN), but I haven't figured out what I want to do for the fluff. Ideally, I'd rather go something catch all since I have no idea what the local meta is like. I know it's popular, though.

>>44912815
Yea I have no idea, but after what I played, I'd feel naked without a pair of MD in the side.
>>
>>44913037
I like the 4 chalice package, along with 8 lords 4 TNN and 4 wasteland 2 mutavault. Try 1 mis-d md 1 sb
>>
Best cards with Cycling for >1cmc? I'm trying to make Astral Slide work, and one of my possible solutions was Ancient Tomb/City of Traitors, so I figure I may as well try to run some number of Chalice MD.
>>
>>44913671
I've wanted to see a bant slide deck for a while, with blade splicer/ eternal witness/thragtusk/snapcaster style shenanigans. Sol lands help you cycle, but make your mana awkward. Try the cycling lands and spells that do something but can also cycle. Also an enlightened tutor package.
>>
>>44913671
Could try Akroma\slide?
>>
>>44913759
Countertop astral slide value creature control?
>>
>>44913774
That's an idea I'm planning to use, yes. Pro white seems really good in some matchups, but not being able to flicker her a second time could hurt.
>>
Ever since I opened an expedition I'm thinking about pimping out my deck. Someone stop me.
>>
>>44913882
Which expedition?
>>
>>44893349
Rumor has it we're getting "Eternal Masters" announced at the Pro Tour and that the stores at Sea-Tac and Charlotte GPs weren't buying UnResserved Legacy cards as usual because they were tipped off.
Rumor came from a redditor who also spoiled the Twin ban three days before MTGO beta updated, and the GM at SCG was pissed at the prospect of other stores getting insider info.
>>
File: chinese creek.jpg (788 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
chinese creek.jpg
788 KB, 1836x2448
>>44913907
>>
>>44913953
That was very unsubstantiated. Also that poster got the bans wrong.
>>
>>44913984
Its a dangerous path. $400 for foil brainstorms? $200 for foil dark rituals?

I'm trying to pimp my deck within reason. As in with onslaught fetches.
>>
>>44913486

That sounds fun. I might give it a go when I get there, thanks.
>>
>>44914068
I really dislike the khans fetches. I think I general I just prefer the old borders.
>>
>>44914039
We'll know for sure in 17 days.
>>
>>44899049
I'd be OK of they just printed duals that gave your opponent something minor to come in untapped. Maybe heal them for 1 or something like that.
>>
>>44915043
""""""""""""functional reprint""""""""""""
>>
>>44915101
It is not a functional reprint however. At least not by the reserved list definition.
>>
>>44915043
This would actually hurt RUG Delver I feel.
>>
Guys my snapcasters are coming tomorrow from china
I run a UR pyromancer delver in modern, how easy would it be for me to switch over to legacy?
The snaps came with lands, tropical island, volcanic islands, etc.
I'm guessing either cruise/bananas/tahmkench and deathrites, maybe a kcommand, and go grixis??
Modern is fun though you guys, you get to minmax your very own solitaire deck. But legacy looks cool too. Help plx
>>
>>44915627
Grixis pyro is not very good since they banned cruise and dig. The best Yung Pyro deck is probably Grixis Delver. Gurmag over Tasigur, plus Cabal Therapy, Probe, Bolts, Deathrite and Blue Delver Package (daze, fow, brainstorm, ponder, wasteland).
>>
>>44915698
Nice. What about that flying delve guy, he any good?
>>
>>44915726
Tombstalker? Gurmag is probably better and easier on your mana.
>>
>>44915735
Aight fair enough. These cantrips make serums seems like shit, holy man.
Why is serum 10$
>>
>>44915751
Because its moderns only cantrip, Ponder and Preordain are banned in modern because they made combo and control decks reasonable
Grixis Delver is a very good deck in legacy, way better than it is in modern. So is literally every Delver deck, you could play UR Delver without being laughed at
>>44915504
I dont think so. Its not like Rug cares about a game going for a turn longer
>>
>>44915627
If youre playing Delver in legacy, you want this as your starting cards
4x Brainstorm
4x Force of Will
4x Daze
4x Ponder
4x Lightning Bolt
8x Fetches

You then need 2 more counterspells of your choice, and 2 burn spells of your choice
If you want to run a 3rd colour, feel free, but generally they do it for Sideboard options and creatures. Grixis does it for Gurmangler/Deathrite Shaman, Canadian Threshold for Goyf/Nimble Mongoose, etc
>>
>>44893335
The jump from Modern to Vintage is pretty big, so it'd be better to get their feet wet in Legacy first.
>>
>>44915942
>brainstorm is restricted
Im sorry, take your shitty format somewhere else
>>
How fun is Miracles?
>>
>>44916015
Not really, you just say "in response" to literally everything they do and always have a fetch.
People will hate you for it and its far from fun anyway. Its not like modern Lantern Control which is fun for one of the players. If you want to be a dick and have fun, play Canadian Threshold or Death and Taxes
>>
>>44915116
MaRo is now parroting some "spirit of the resserved list" bullshit as a reason why there will definately not be snow duals or legendary duals despite being functionally distinct enough.
May also be why we'll never see FoW, Wasteland, Rishadan Port, etc. on non-premium reprints. They are, spiritually, part of the list.
>>
File: grixis modo.png (488 KB, 1466x623) Image search: [Google]
grixis modo.png
488 KB, 1466x623
>>44915698
it's still ok.
>>
File: 1413381498971.png (382 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
1413381498971.png
382 KB, 600x376
>>44916382
>'spirit of the reserved list'
I WANT MARO TO GO AND STAY GO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>44916382
Supertypes don't count as functionally different, subtypes would. Not that they would print something like this anyway.

FoW, Wasteland, etc. aren't reprinted because Wizards are dicks. We do get promos of said cards once in a while, which would be impossible with their current RL policy.
>>
>>44893335
I want to get into Legacy, and I want to get into Stax.

How fucked will I be with what's commonly played now?

For reference, I live/play in Seattle and the meta here has usually favored control moreso than the general meta, though it's been shifting more and more to "play the best deck because why play if you won't win."
>>
>>44916824
which version of stax

like mono white stax?

some kind of stompy?

MUD?
>>
>>44916846
From what I've been reading, some mixture of mono-white and MUD. Seems to combine the best effects of both. However, I am fairly uneducated as to the ways of Legacy.
>>
File: flag.gif (680 B, 244x160) Image search: [Google]
flag.gif
680 B, 244x160
So who is the best aliex vendor to buy some grixis delver cards?
>>
I don't actually play legacy but I like to listen to people at my lgs talk about it and watch them play and watch it online etc etc

Do you guys think miracles needs to be banned? From what I can see it's basically a tier 0 deck that's also really fucking slow by design

Also what is more fun, Fish, or death and taxes?
>>
>>44916917
nothing needs to be banned
>>
>>44916917
D&T is way more fun when you get a hang of it.
>>
>>44916065
>>44916015
I've had a lot of fun playing against miracles, but that's largely because it is mostly 'The gentleman's agreemented' out of cockatrice play, so it's not 12% of the fucking meta.
>>
>>44916953
I have DnT done, and am working on fish. DnT is more fun(and a better deck) if you like grindy games with lots of interaction. Fish is all about ignoring your opponent as much as you can.
>>
Got into pauper with a dredge deck and I was wondering how good is dredge on legacy and how cheap or expansive it is.
>>
>be EDH pleb
>want to play Legacy
>can't afford 3 more Underground Seas + extra copies of all the reanimator stuff because it's like 1k for 12 cards

Why live?
>>
>>44917986
Start out with Watery Graves, at least you have one USea to fetch for. You'll notice a huge difference between 0 and 1 and a big one between 1 and 2, but 3 and 4 are really not necessary if you're not planning to win everything. Especially in Reanimator since your lifepoints are measured in steps of 7. Now Entomb, this is absolutely necessary but a lot cheaper. Also FoW, you don't want to be the blue combo deck that loses to faster combo decks.
>>
>>44917966
Manaless Dredge is very cheap but dies to any kind of hate basically. Start with it and then get LEDs and so on.
>>
>>44918066
I am sorry but what does LEDs mean?
>>
>>44918125
Lion's eye diamond.
>>
>>44918145
What to get into legacy what kind of decks and grixis delver sounds fun but how good is it?
>>
>>44907186
never mind i got lost looking for the modern thread
that sound like a pretty hilarious trick though
just naming cards though, Nihil spellbomb can go mainboard though if you need it to for your meta
>>
>>44918387
Grixis Delver is good because it has an even matchup against most decks. It is however not exactly cheap (but cheaper than many other Delver variants since it doesn't need Tarmogoyf). In general, Delver decks give you a good position in Legacy and you have a lot of cards you'll need in several other decks. It will cost you at least $1500 however if you start from scratch. In my opinion, Storm is also a nice start, because you need fewer duals, no Forces and only LEDs as other expensive cards. It's also pretty good against a lot of decks although Delver is easier and might be a more wholesome experience.
>>
>>44918387
Why not just play UR delver? Its like a burn deck with delver and some countermagic.

Grixis delver is cool, and the interaction between therapy and YP is borderline broken, but the deck got a lot worse with the DTT ban.
>>
>>44916917
Miracles is good and slow, but that's no reason to ban anything from it. Part of the reason why legacy is fun is the lack of rotation by ban. What they should do is print something that helps other decks against it.

>>44916953
This
>>
>>44918387
Grixis delver is pretty strong because it doesn't have many matchups that are absolutely terrible, outside of pox and lands. 8 cantrips let's you build a really diverse and powerful sideboard, so you can expect to do well in most meta's. You also get to stomp combo decks.
>>
>>44919238
It still had really strong day 2 representation at Seatac. I like it more than RUG delver right now. BUG might just have a better miracles matchup.
>>
>>44918513
Playing ANT or TES is a very different experience from playing delver. If you're used to playing fair magic delver is the way to go. If you want to goldfish a lot try storm. LED is a crazy card, there are a lot of weird/fringe ways to use it.
>>
>>44917966
Mana dredge is more expensive, and is good in the right meta. It does have trouble fighting through hate though.
>>
So I'm thinking of trading my two cradles for two duel lands. I like playing combo/tempo so I was thinking one volcanic and one underground sea. Need some advice friends.
>>
>>44919824
2 undergrounds and a volc gets you storm. The tempo decks are usually delver, where the magic number is 6 duals/8 fetches, so that might be a little further away.
>>
>>44919900
I could play miracles that only run a few duels. Plus if that eternal master is legit might be cheaper to play
>>
>>44920145
The problem with miracles is that counterbalance/top/jace/snapcaster are together actually expensive. You can run basic heavy miracles, it's a solid build
>>
>>44920218
Well I already have my snap casters, thank god, and my a top and Jace. Plus there is a solid chance those cards could be reprinted in that eternal masters set.
>>
>>44916417
Remember:
Dredge Liberation Front will eventually execute maro.
>>
>>44917966
Dredge pro here:
Don't. It's a bad deck.
>>
Building loam Pox. Literally thing I jusr don't like it's that it depends on wastelands to do the job. Tfw in mono black Pox I can use Sinkhole :c.
>>
So I just sold my Modern deck and have like 300tix, should I do it and join the masterrace?

http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/legacy-dredge-22037#online
>>
>>44922619
If you want to play Dredge on MTGO, consider Vintage Dredge instead.
>>
>>44922619
Legacy dredge is basically modern burn. Straightforward, you just kind of play the hand you're dealt without many other lines
>>
>>44922671
>>44923487
I just saw that legacy doesn't have leagues yet

I guess I will try pauper for now http://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetype/pauper-ub-teachings-23159#online

and maybe modern ascendancy http://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/359713#online
>>
>>44893335
Can I play my artifact lands here for maximum affinity?
>>
>>44923825
You can, but some people do play null rod
>>
What are the T1 decks right now in legacy and what do they do?
>>
>>44924018
Miracles, Grixis delver, BUG delver, ant storm, reanimator, RG combo lands, elves, shardless BUG. There are a bunch of other decks that top 8 events like aluren or solidarity. Each deck has its good and bad matchups, and you have your choice of aggro/midrange/control, then aggro/midrange/control combo decks. Typically everything but the most aggro combo deck are able to make top 8.
>>
>>44924173
>tfw wanna play shardless bug so bad
Gotta save my shmeckles and get the lands. Thinking of just Chinaman them and when I'm done magic just tear apart the proxies
>>
>>44924298
Shardless is fun, it doesn't require too much metagame knowledge and cascade into ancestral is nuts. Also cause I get to tear it apart playing ANT
>>
>convert Modern players
Offer to lend them cards/decks or run proxy tournaments.

>fakes
Fucks over small stores more than anyone else in the long run.

>proxies
Who gives a fuck?

>building
Sneak n' Show

>playing
UWR Stoneblade with a Trinket Mage package

>tech
Chalice for Storm, Burn, and Shardless.

>most hated deck
Nothing in particular. Miracles is a bad matchup, but I don't hate the deck. I knew when I was building this list that I'd lose to it most of the time, but it's not prevalent enough near me for me to care.

>>44896325
>>44896297
UWR Delver is good at beating other Delver decks because it can go a little bigger. It's worse at beating nearly everything else except for graveyard decks, since it gets RIP. It's also kinda schizophrenic because it plays Plow and Bolt in the same deck, as well as Delver and Stoneforge. I switched from it to Stoneblade and have had zero regrets. From what I've seen, Grixis Delver is the worst Delver deck although it can have fairly powerful draws (like most Legacy decks).

>>44904239
Everyone that I know who plays Legacy proxies to play for fun and test decks.

>>44904492
Almost all of the Legacy players I've met are really chill, and most are willing to lend cards to help someone out. Speaking of which, I need to get a Golgari Charm and a Nihil Spellbomb back from someone.

>>44916917
Miracles is fine. I could see them banning something, but I don't think it's necessary for the health of the format.
>>
>>44893335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAXKOCfo90c
>>
>>44918462
>google legacy eggs
>it's just modern eggs but still has SS
Cool I could get into legacy for $6
>>
>>44924593
I like Grixis more than UWR, it's fast enough to have more game against the midrange decks in my experience.
>>
How much will it cost to put miracles with fakes?
>>
File: trying to smile.gif (2 MB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
trying to smile.gif
2 MB, 300x239
Hello magic general.

I plan on starting playing Magic the Gathering, and my local comic book guy told me the best way to start would be one of the Intro packs from one of the last expansions. Im thinking about Battle for Zendikar or Oath of the Gatewatch.

What would be the better intro deck out of them for a total newbie?

I personally like Black+White deck out of OGW and the Green+Red of BFZ
>>
>>44893335
Convert- lend stuff, legacy/eternal masters packs
I take my cabal like a man
At the cost threshold for most legacy decks, I feel that proxies are almost necessary so you can try a deck without dropping a lot of money to find out you don't like it. That and most players simply can't afford to spend that much on a few cards

Building- Ant
Playing- Fish
Sideboard tech- standard stuff, real changes to the deck are the 2 chalices and splashing green for edric
Hated- nothing, it's all fun
>>44904239
You're not scum, spending over $100 for a single card when you commonly need 4 of it is rather absurd, I proxy a bit and one of the local judges will make official proxies for you to use
>>
>>44925504
None of them are highly-tuned competitive monsters or anything, so just choose whichever one looks like it might be the most fun. Just focus on playing whatever makes you happy and don't worry about competitiveness until later.
>>
>>44914068
>400 for 4x foil Brainstorm
u wot
please tell me that's a joke
>>
>>44915751
>These cantrips make serums seem like shit
That's because they ARE shit
>>
Are these threads casual friendly?

I love the game and play legacy, but I am fairly casual.
>>
>>44926146
Not, people here is too much spike. If there is not one up, you can do a kitchen table general
>>
>>44919824
Sell your two Cradles for money and then buy Chinaman counterfeits
Put the rest of the money in stocks, a yacht, and maybe buy a few golden jetplanes too with whatever's left.
>>
>>44924298
>tearing apart your proxies
>not putting them in a cube for casual play with friends
>>
>>44925504
Don't buy any garbage like that
They're shit
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>44898455
>Make it cost a reasonable price to get a deck. That's literally all it would take.

This is the same thing you need to do to get players to Modern or Standard.

Magic was already an expensive game when Black Lotus was 20 dollars, and it has only gotten more expensive, never cheaper.
>>
>>44925504

Be aware: Intro packs can only win against other intro packs. Any kind of tournament deck, even a bad one, is going to crush you to shitting fuck. People at FNMs play tournament decks.

Also, tournament decks cost about a thousand dollars at the cheapest end these days. I recommend not playing constructed Magic and instead trying to find somebody who has a draft cube and making friends with them.
>>
>>44926146
/tg/ in general isn't casual-friendly. But Legacy at the local level tends to be a fairly open field, so as long as you're keeping the competitive metagame vaguely in mind I don't see too big of a deal.
>>
ANT master race reporting in
>>
>>44926254
I dunno, a lot of cards have been criminally under-used and are still super cheap. I got a full set of Lightning Rifts and Astral Slides for less than $5. It's just that cards which have become "staples" are increasingly hard to come by, go into multiple decks, and consequently carry massive pricetags.

If Wizards would print more strong commons and uncommons that supported fringe decks in non-rotating formats you might see less demand for the staples in current T1 and T2 builds. But other cards, particularly hard to come by lands, will always be expensive because that's how Wizards has arranged it to be.
>>
File: 1453095360841.png (35 KB, 338x858) Image search: [Google]
1453095360841.png
35 KB, 338x858
Improve this deck?

I was thinking serum visions and something else to exile the 1 hedron.

Have no idea where i would like to take this deck but it seems like it could be fun.
>>
>>44927940
also, how much does this deck cost at current?

already have my dismemeber and path to exiles thoughtseizes and serum visions.
>>
With regards to proxies I'm a couple of cards from completing my deck but that's unfortunately 800$ for 3 cards.
Played twin before it was banned to transitioned to legacy, shop is having a tournament soon so would like to participate but can't without the few cards.
Anyone suggest a vendor or source for those Chinese proxies so I can play while I wait to finish the deck?
>>
File: Image.jpg (28 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
28 KB, 223x310
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/spawning-ego/ is this deck viable for legacy
>>
>>44927940
Is this meant for Modern? The Modern thread is here >>44926436
>>
>>44928289
oh, fuck me, i just searched "modern" and seen a magic card in OP didn't read title.
>>
>>44916382
>spirit of the reserved list
>we made a deal with all the speculators a long time ago who bought a lot of the reserved list
>Somewhere there is a warehouse full of nothign but FoW's, Time Walks, Mox's etc
>Speculators are waiting for the moment that magic or legacy begins to lose popularity
>then they'll flood the market with reserve list staples
>in the short term, lots of neckbeards who paid out a mortgage for their deck will get in angry
>in the long term it will renew interest in legacy and revitilize the format
>Wizards will finally have an excuse to kill the abortion that is modern
>they'll finally have an excuse to kill the reserved list
>they release a set of nothing but legacy staples and stuff
>it gets bought the shit out of
>wizards profits
>speculators have huge payoff and never come back to magic again, satisfied (even though the reserved list is gone and they can't jew people anymore)
>and we, the players, get a cheap and fun format
>>
File: bestcard.jpg (8 KB, 160x228) Image search: [Google]
bestcard.jpg
8 KB, 160x228
any tips on how to build a deck with this?
>>
>>44929492
don't

its shit
>>
I tried breaking mind's desire: I tried 2 u/r variants, high tide, TES and ANT-esque variants. ANT was the best one, but other than getting an unlosable game 1 vs miracles it wasn't very impressive.
I don't think my list is optimal/good or anything (none of them had much of a sideboard but TES), but I think it could be unbanned.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/minds-desire-tendrils/
If anyone has suggestions or decklists to break it I'm all ears.
>>
>>44926519
>he doesnt play burn
>>
>>44930303
I hate to break it to you, but Mind's Desire is banned in Legacy.
>>
>>44931241
I know...
>"but I think it could be unbanned"
That's why I've been testing it.
>>
>>44930303
>>44931254
Whoops, my bad.
How about some loot effects and Mizzix's Mastery to reduce it's casting cost to 4?
>>
Is High Tide still viable? Minus Candelabra
I'm mostly running ANT, Dredge and Oops right now but I really love running blue and it seems like another sweet deck.
>>
>>44926036
I was off, it's about 700 for a playset of the mercadian masques one. For a format staple foil from 16 years ago, it's not that ridiculous.
>>
>>44931241
That's weird, every time I cast a minds desire I basically just win the game. Try running more dark petitions, it's insane with minds desire.
>>
>>44932685
High tide is, but it takes more goldfishing to play then oops. And most other decks.
>>
>>44932978
Is it still worth getting into, even without Dig? I love combo decks and this seems a bit more multidimensional than the other decks I play.
>>
>>44932954
Are you talking about vintage?
The issue is it is difficult to get blue mana and when you tutor with 6 mana floating it is often better to just get PiF anyway.
It is also god awful against discard and not particularly fast. It's insanely good against countermagic though which might be why it is so good in vintage.
I'll try dark petitions though, not sure how they'd be that much better than infernal tutor.
>>44931295
I'll try mizzix's too, though I don't think it will be good.
>>
Will Warping Wail/the new Eldrazi push MUD out of meme deck tier?
>>
>>44933190
>inb4 Mizzix Mastery buyout

S P E C U L A T E
P
E
C
U
L
A
T
E

this is what those morons do
>>
>>44933190
The power of minds desire is that when you can run 4 of them, you can hit desire off desire and get going. The build I would use for it would run heavier on chrome moxes for the uu. If you can desire for 6-7, you will usually be able to win. Hitting a dark petition or minds desire should generally win the game.
>>
>>44933322
MUD is going to be helped, but eldrazi stompy doesn't seem that great
>>
>>44933689
Time spiral/minds desire
>>
>>44896553
I spent years thinking this card's art was like the elephant graveyard in the Lion King instead of a guy holding his hand up.
>>
Should I buy Goyfs now or focus on getting Duals and hope it goes down in price Eventually™?
>>
>>44934471
Duals will never get a reprint, goyf has a non zero chance of having a price drop
>>
>>44934471
Duals are good in more decks and tend to hold their value in relation to each other reasonably well
>>
>>44915627
>china
Where did you order from?
>>
>>44923807
UB paupers is top tier. And pauper is legacylite and perfect for grind.

desu we need eternal general (Pauper, Legacy, Vintage)

>>44923487
Legacy dredge is also obscenely weak in general, vintage saves itself on the base of being able to facefuck the other player with an army of 2/2 on turn 3 after cabaling him death in turn 2.
>>
>>44933716
Memerange eldrazi does sound interesting in legacy.

>Fucks CC since huge costs and "on cast" effects
>Can run rip for maximum "fun"
>Can go Junk for decay
>????
>Fun?
>>
>>44935700

I feel Nic Fit does the same "midrange" niche better though.
>>
File: file.png (250 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
file.png
250 KB, 312x445
>>44935834
Pic related feels like a real A+ playa.

Something like gaddock can be used too to avoid miracles and co of wipping your board, also you have great inevitability that miracles struggles against.
>>
Last night we had only 6 people show for legacy. Was on DnT

round 1, beat dredge 2-1
Lost to the nuts game 1
+2 RIP, +1E Tutor, +2 Containment Priest,1 Grafdiggers cage
-4 Stp -2 flickerwisp
won games 2 and 3 off of hate

round 2, beat esper deathblade 1-0-1
won game one off of of some tricky flickerwisp play, and my mainboard council's judgement
+1 sword of Light and Shadow, +1 Manriki Gusari, +1 Revoker, +1 Pithing Needle, +1 Rest in Peace
-3 flickerwisp, -2 Serra Avenger
went to time game 2

Split in round three.
>>
>>44936154
did you have the sword in there for that matchup specifically or something?

seems like a local meta call
>>
>>44936429
We normally have a lot of death and taxes, so its a meta call.
>>
>>44932920
>700 dollars for shiny pieces of cardboard
>not ridiculous
They could just get shiny Conspiracy Brainstorms, jesus
>>
>>44934471
You should import them from the far east
:^)
>>
>>44934471
I think that duals are a better pick. Barring a massive shift in company policy, they ain't gonna be reprinted. Goyf might get another MM printing, it might be in a supplemental set somwhere.

Bit of an aside, but was unlimited a giant print run? I'm amazed at how many dual lands are running around for how old the card is.
>>
help, i need a living wish target for aluren that will troll salty opponents/miracles players when i combo off
>>
File: 93.jpg (67 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
67 KB, 312x445
>>44937828
>>
>>44937719
Don't forget Revised.
Official numbers are non-existent, but I found these estimates:

>>Alpha 2.6 million cards 50% starter/50% booster
>>Beta 7.8 million cards 50% starter/50% booster
>>Unlimited 40 million cards 33% starter/67% booster
>>Revised 600 million cards 25% starter/75% booster
>>
>>44938140
That is a huge increase between Unlimited and Revised, holy shit.
>>
>>44937433
They look like shit. The masques ones look really cool.
>>
>>44938181
True, so estimated there are about 19 000 Unlimited Rares, and 290 000 Revised Rares (of which less than 1/10th were duals).

Seems a lot, but also a little slim compared to the estimated twelve million active players (in 2012).

Luckily, not everyone plays legacy, but Wizard's really should reevaluate their reprint policy, or just ban duals altogether (not a fan of this last approach).
>>
>>44913882
You are a retard. There, maybe it will convince you the idea of pimping the deck is moronic.

Foils look like shit in sleeves and they tend to warp. Who wants to deal with that crap?
>>
>>44933190
Let me know how it goes, seems interesting.
>>
>>44938603
I run foil tendrils of agony and foil empty the warrens
>>
>>44893349
>He thinks Modern doesn't have a reserved list!
The aim of the reserved list is to protect the value of cards. Can you name me the played Modern cards that have gone down in value?
>>
File: 95.jpg (68 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
95.jpg
68 KB, 312x445
>>44938880
Foil FNM tendrils is the one exception for me. Despite the new border and the shitty foiling, the old art is just so bad and the new are is just so good.
>>
>>44939334
Am I alone in liking the original art?
>>
>>44916015
Is fucking fun if you like to see people that cannot cast their spells and counter a lot of things with a smug grin in your face
>>
>>44939754
>"I'll Krosan Grip your Counterbalance."
>"Trigger"
>"Wait what? You can't, it has split second"
>"Read the card nigger, triggers still go off"
>"Fine then"
>Clique on top
>>

just make them listen to WotC's banlist reasons desu. That's what did it for me.

I'm the one doing the cabal therapies t1

I don't really care. I don't use them myself although I do use cockatrice for testing with my friends.

>building
Scapewish/Nic Fit, Death and Taxes variant
>playing
nothing yet I'm just getting into Legacy because fuck how WotC treats Modern
>Sideboard tech
burning wish targets
>most hated deck
fuck off UW Miracles players REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>44940009
The worst is when they try to bait a K grip. Eot spin top? Upkeep spin top? Main 1 spin top? You cast a spell, spin top? Spin top? Spin top?
>>
What do you think about the rumored Eternal masters set?

It could mean that they abolish the reserve list or make a new eternal format without reserve list cards.
>>
>>44942281
It could also mean that they reprint things like Force and Wasteland at mythic to sell packs full of exciting commons/uncommons that are already in the sub-$5 range.
>>
>>44942281
They wouldn't be calling it Eternal Masters unless it was some kind of draft format. And if it's just a Legacy version of Modern Masters, expect no cards of worth, a high price tag, and a very poorly designed limited format.
>>
>>44893335
>building
Storm
>playing
Reanimator
>Sideboard tech
Abrupt Decay and Krosan Grips
Fuck your GY hate
>most hated deck
Miracles, it's the only time I'm actually bored playing Legacy
>>
>>44902514
>but simply too expensive for most to build?
>2K
>>
>>44942281
>FoW at mythic
Woopie
>>
>>44943179
They should print it at uncommon again
>>
Stoneblade or miracles?
>>
>>44943362
Miracles is more powerful, stoneblade is less reactive so for some it might be more fun to play
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.