[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARHAMMER 40K BUY SELL TRADE CHARITY THREAD GRAND OPENING E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 8
WARHAMMER 40K BUY SELL TRADE CHARITY THREAD

GRAND OPENING EDITION

https://1d4chan.org/wiki//tg/'s_basement_bazaar

This thread will serve the purpose of /tg/ becoming partially self sufficient in terms of miniature trading.

No longer will you have to stoop to bidding on things on auctions

No longer will you have to visit
>le reddit :DDDDD

for /r/miniswap

No longer will you have to snoop around on craigslist with dirty old men trying to sell you terminators for 80 bucks each because "they're older and have more value than your modern day hijinks."
Now, you get to snoop around middle aged men trying to sell you terminators for only FIFTY DOLLARS, because they're "pro painted and airbrushed with unicorn horn."

HOW TO POST IN THIS THREAD.
Write what you want under, in large capital letters, WANT
Write what you have under, in large capital lettters, HAVE
Provide contact information via steam/email under, in large capital letters, CONTACT

The capital letters are for the more spergy of our /tg/ brethren, they are known to hyperventilate and scream when things don't make sense. To prevent death by rapid cheeto dust inhalation, please follow the format.

As such, I will provide an example.

WANT
Dark Eldar Codex 7th edition
HAVE
Astra Militarum / Imperial Guard codex 7th edition.
CONTACT
insertsteamnamehere.jpg

IF you want to participate in CHARITY, helping the less fortunate fa/tg/uys {me} get free shit,
follow the format but under WANT, write "charity"

As follows

WANT
Charity
HAVE
Dark Eldar 7th Edition Codex
CONTACT
insertsteamnamehere.jpg

Now, to fire off the grand opening of our thread, I'll post the first listing.

WANT
Imperial Guard Shit, starting an army. Need codex and guardsmen.
Anything models, paints, or bits you do not want and want to sell.

HAVE
Money {in extremely low amounts}
Mtg
SHIT TONS OF YUGIOH

CONTACT
Steam Name - The Emprah My Blade
You can tell its me because there's a japanese man screaming about necrons.
>>
Dammit I worked hard writing this bitch.

Bump
>>
ill bump op
>>
no thank you
>>
>>44884005
Thanks
>>44884026
???
>>
I'll bump because i want this to live.
You doing the Emperors work anon.

Anyone in the US looking to sell some Kriegers?
>>
I like the idea of this as I like trading and buying used most of the time. I just don't think that it would work on 4Chan's format. The thread will die in a day or so and then the same people will post the same things over again. The only way it could work here is to have a sticky and not allow any posts that aren't showing what you want or are willing to sell. Nice idea though.
>>
>>44884465
This will be a daily thread, like the 40k general.
>>
>>44884453
Op here, I have 5dkok engineers, and a 5 man command squad.

Both are in small states of disrepair though, I'd be willing to trade them off for generic guardsmen. Got them as a gift when I didnt play guard, and while the models are sexy, I sort of want to play vanilla guard.

Add me on steam.
>>
>>44884625
i'll need pics senpai
>>
>>44884929
Add on steam
>>
I guess I'll give this a shot.

WANT

I'm mostly in the market for bits. Grey Knight Psilencers and helmets Dark Eldar Scourge wings, Tau drone disks.

In terms of complete models, Kroot hounds, any forgeworld Kroot, Daemonettes, Tyranid Warriors, or Howling Banshees would be nice.

HAVE
About half a sprue of Kabalite warriors, and some pretty full Raider accessory sprues. Probably enough for a squad of 10 with some modeling or for just spiky bits.

Two older plastic crisis suit sprues, sans a few weapons, namely flamers and fusion.

One unopened old style Fire warrior box, 12 models plus drones.

Possessed and Chaos Space Marine sprues, both fully intact.

CONTACT

[email protected]
>>
>>44885003
trying to find you, 1 million people came up with that result
>>
>>44885246
Ok

[email protected]
>>
>>44885228
>[email protected]
Emailed you senpai
>>
Bumping it for the muhreens
>>
>>44885452
add me bandogora
>>
>>44885693
Im the level up wolf
>>
HAVE:
Imperial Knight, with Rapid Fire Battle Cannon and Chainsword, on Mars base, painted as Admech knight.

15 Recast Shadow Specters

WANT:
$Dolla Bills$

Information
[email protected]
>>
>>44885736
>Shadow Specters
How much for the shadow spectre?
>>
>>44885736
Forgot to add to wants, NIB Wraithknight, or one assembled up to torso. Looking to make a Bright Stallion.
>>
>warhammer minis
>non-throwaway emails
>no pictures of items
>sales made via 4chan

Surely nothing could possibly go wrong here.
>>
>>44885717
There were only three people with the name, just added em all
>>
>>44885819
Offer? I can send some pics if you'd like.
>>
>>44885820
How much will you give me for a wraithknight? its unpainted but built the torso is not glued in.
>>
>>44885843
Pics please
>>44885826
/tg/ tried this before with minor success, 1d4chan basement bazaar.

Pictures are on request, too.
>>
>>44885868
Are the weapons still on sprue?
>>
>>44885869
Here's the pics, they're the top middle, and middle bags. Unassembled.
>>
File: CHINA WILL GROW LARGER.jpg (137 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
CHINA WILL GROW LARGER.jpg
137 KB, 960x720
>>44885869
>>44885912
Maybe this time I'll remember the pics.
>>
These threads will be posted routinely at 6 pm cst and 8pm cst. Save the copy pasta from the op if these threads die and i'm not around.
>>
>>44885932
>filename

Also thanks, email me at the email posted before.
[email protected]
>>
would anyone be interested in 2 unbuilt leman russes and a third build one? I bought them a while back and have no desire to build them. 120$ buys them all? or best realistic offer
>>
>>44885883
It currently has the two D weps on it the hands aren't glued and I have the rest of the weps on sprue
>>
>>44886025
Sorry, looking for one without anything glued on weapon wise
>>
>>44886005
I'll be willing to give my kidney for the lemun russ.

Or, as previously stated.

YUGIOH CARDS :>
>>
>>44886049
Ehh looks like I only glued my finished ones weps in. The other one has its arms free of any of those scary weapons.
>>
>>44884584

yeah but 4chan is anonymous. It's no bartertown, and even places with rep systems have fraud.

Frankly I wouldn't trust 4chan even with a throwaway email buying and selling from a truan/tg/roundling.

I think other forums do a better job of this. I love open source projects like Dungeons the DRagoning 40k but this is a bridge too far.
>>
>>44886296

Issue with fraud, is that when you ship, you give away your name and address, mail fraud is a felony. You have their name and address, and if you have emails then you have proof.

I.e. its a dumbass idea to lie here. You don't fuck with money in the USA, they treat those laws like the shit.
>>
>>44886296
We could link to our Bartertown Accounts/miniswap stuff, to show we've traded before?
>>
File: Boxes.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Boxes.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
Well, its not warhammer, but I have a shit ton of RPG books to offload given to me by a dead friend.

Mutant & Masterminds. Most of this is like new.
*Hard cover core book
*Hard cover Mastermind's Manual
*Hard cover Paragon campaign setting
*Hard cover Freedom City campaign setting
*Game master's screen
*Beginner's guide
*Mecha and Manga expansion
*Warriors and Warlocks expansion
*Book of Magic expansion
*Time of Crisis adventure

Everquest RPG, like new
*Player's Guide
*Game Master's Guide
*Monsters of Norrath
*Realms of Norrath: Freeport

Hackmaster. This stuff is well loved, with some cover creasing and such, but still great
*Game master's Guide
*Player's Handbook
*Combat wheel
*Little House on the Borderlands adventure

Burning Wheel RPG. Excellent condition
*Core Book
*Character Burner
*Monster Burner

Im giving up on photos unless asked.

The Xinn Dinn Chronicles RPG
*Book 1: Awakening
*Book 2: New Horizons

World of Synnibarr
*Core book
*Ultimate Adventurer's Guide

World of Warcraft RPG
*Core book
*Lands of Conflict
*More Magic and Mayhem (two copies)
Shadows and Light

Other Games
*Tri-Stat core book (one in near mint, one new in plastic)
*Death Stalkers 2nd Ed
*Thousand Suns
*Story Engine
*Dark Tower
*DC Adventures Hero's Handbook
*ICONS: Superpowered Roleplay
*Marvel Heroric Roleplaying
*Harnworld 2nd Ed Complete set

Everything except for one or two pieces is in excellent condition. I'll be selling these at rock bottom prices, buyer pays shipping. Paypal preferred.
>>
>>44886463
Fuck off and die, scum.
>>
>>44886517
Dude, chill out, who said RPG books were bad?
>>
dont have shit but heres a bump
>>
>>44886517
...The fuck dude?
>>
>>44886837
I think that may have been his reaction to the whole "dead friend thing".

Although theres like a million books there.

I'm not interested in them myself, but best of luck too.
>>
>>44886905
Hey, he left them for me to sell or keep. I took all the WHFRP, Cyberpunk and CoC books. I just do not have the neckbeard level for some of these systems, nor the space to keep 50 books I will never use.

Thanks for the luck.
>>
>>44886463
If that Warlock of firetop mountain has all its pieces, i'll give you $50.
>>
>>44887038
Its complete, and in excellent condition. I didn't list it because I am not 100% on selling it
>>
>>44886463
>Warcock
>>
If anyone has charity, i'll pay shipping.
>>
>>44887057
Fugg. If you change your mind i'll do $60. my burner email is [email protected]
>>
>>44887123
>aol
>valid email
>not inferior to anything else
>>
>>44887073
>WARCOCK
>Its like 40k, but we just skip pretending its a good game, and go on to touching wieners.

>>44887123
I'll give you first dibs. I never actually played it before, so I want to run through it at least once.
>>
>HAVE:
Nearly the entire set of 3.5e D&D books, less one or three of the end run books. Most are in great condition, a couple are so-so.

Also have a handful of 4e books, mostly from the first half of the set's run. I'd list them all, but I'm lazy, and I doubt anyone cares.

>WANT:
40k models. I'm not even picky, really, just strippable, not terribly built, and from an army that isn't Orks or Guard.

Also, shipping, if you seriously want this and don't live nearby. I live in central Ohio. These books are extremely heavy and, sorry, I ain't paying $50 to ship a hundred+ pounds of books cross country to get a couple plastic army men that I could just buy with the shipping price.

>CONTACT:
My gmail is in the name field. Although I doubt anybody cares.
>>
>>44887186
Burner email nigga. Keeps my regular email from being posted on 4chins
>>
Have:

Nearly every retribution of Scyrah release before Mage Hunter Infiltrators

Want: 30k astartes, Eldar or grey Knights.
>>
Bump for the emprah
>>
>WANT
X-wing: Royal TIE Interceptor Box (X2)
Armada: Everything Imperial
$$$$

>HAVE
An absolutely MASSIVE SM/Imp Guard/Inq./Even some assorted Mutant Chronicles + Perry Zouave Army (for Guard Scratch-builds) ~ 15k points or ~1500$
--> Want to give my minis to a good home and finance my book

CONTACT
Steam: kor_clamantis
email: [email protected]
>>
>>44888468
Ad ded you on steam
>>
>WANT
Tyranid big gribblies, i am overflowing with gaunts and genestealers so only big models please
Imperial Fists-decent paintjob only
Wyrdvane/Primaris/Inquisitorial Psyker models
Imperial Knight carapace rocket pod

>HAVE
Dollar dollar bills y'all

>CONTACT
[email protected]
send me an offer with a photo and a decent pricetag, am willing to pay for shipping
>>
File: wwii01.jpg (148 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wwii01.jpg
148 KB, 640x480
here
>>
File: 2325763456.jpg (51 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
2325763456.jpg
51 KB, 490x367
Why not, since no one is biting on Bartertown.

HAVE
WHFB Ogre Kingdoms, a great big pile of them. Only thing I dont have are Yhetees and Maneaters.

WANT
Warmachine, either Cygnar or Cyriss. Cygnar list is a bit smaller, but I'll take just about anything for Cyriss.

Steam:
Eisengratz
>>
I have a bunch of Blood Angels shit nib that I don't think I'll ever get to painting (and the new codex crushed my desire to play them anyway...) I thought about saving them for 30k but at this point would anyone be interested in that? It's two new BA tactical boxes, Sanguinary priest, two new Assault marine boxes /w BA upgrade sprue, 2 furiosos, 5 man death company box, and the shield of baal set as well.
>>
>>44890090
>Shield of Baal

Do you happen to still have any of the Tyranid stuff, or just the Blood angels?

Also, that is a lot of Blood Angels stuff. Don't play them myself, sadly.
>>
>>44890213

I do but I was actually going to use it as my other army is Tyranids.

Now I can't think of a good BA list in my local meta that doesn't involve Space Wolf allies, and that's a whole other army I don't want to collect and paint.
>>
>>44890246
You could always try running them as a Marine army from the normal book.
>>
>>44890314

Yeah.. we'll see. I had my doubts about finding a buyer seeing as its a terrible army and everyone has most of this stuff already.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
I've got two Knights I'm willing to sell since I'd like to pour some funds into a different army. I'm in CA, USA so shipping will depend on your location if you want to buy, I'll cover up to $20 of the shipping per knight, although I really doubt it'll be any higher than that.

The one on the left is magnetized to be either Errant or Paladin, arms and torso are magnetized to to come apart if you want to save some storage space. Lights run on a D battery that goes in the torso (carapace comes off to install) based atop dead orks and trukk wreckage. I'd like $180 but am down to negotiate.

On the right is a crusader, painted to match Drantar, Red Might. No lights or magnets, but it's a hella sexy crusader so $160 for him.

I'll check this post in the morning, any takers can message my eBay account and I'll arrange a purchase with them there because I don't feel much like getting fucked over.
>>
>>44890703
Forgot to mention, post your email and I'll message you with a time stamp and everything so you know it's not some other asshole, we can go from there.

For anyone wants additional pics/details just post any questions/requests
>>
Have; high elves, around 1850 points or so
Want; money, paint, brushes, taking offers
>>
>>44886296
>do all trading here
>do all shipping and money on ebay

Safe, right guise?
>>
b'ump f'or th'e gr'eater go'od
>>
WANT
Tau / Samurai / L5r / Asian Themed Bits and monsters.

HAVE
Older Eldar Stuff, Money.

Contact
[email protected]
[email protected]
>>
>>44892344
What kind of tau stuff? I have bits out the wazoo dude.
>>
>>44892368
I'm wanting to do a shinto themed list, using demons as allies. So just generally tau loking btis, like the sensor fins, armor plates, and weapons. to cut up and build up samurai looking armor on dudes.

I know I'll want at least two fusion blasters, and probably some missle pods as well.

I forgot to list demons in my post as well ~_~

Any suggestions/parts/basicalyl new player advice?
>>
>>44892418
I have your fusion blasters man.

Most tournaments won't allow you to play Tau and Demons because of the Come The Apocalypse allies. But for casual play, hell yeah. 12" away from each other plus the 6" One Eye Open rule, just use your demons as meat missiles and use another demon to summon more demons in. As for Tau, your best bet would be strike teams, a XV8 commander with the Command and Control Node and Multi Spectrum Sensor Suit with 2 marker light drones, and team of XV8 suits all with plasma rifle/fusionblaster combos and target locks, and also throw in a pathfinder team with a couple of rail rifles. Gotta love that ap1.

And are you that guy who asked about using tin to make samurai helmets?
>>
>>44892418
I've got a few infantry guns lying around, as well as some extra fire warrior shoulder pads. Can't really help with missiles or fusion blasters though.

I do have some Chaos marine stuff though. You were going for Khorne right? I should have plenty of that left over. Also a buttload of spikes.
>>
>>44892418
email me. [email protected]
>>
>>44892520

>I have your fusion blasters man.
Sweet!

>Most tournaments won't allow you to play Tau and Demons because of the Come The Apocalypse allies.
I thought that was the point, to penalize me for going against fluff, I didn't realise that was actually illegal :C

I picked up some xv9's from chinaman, mostly for looks, reading the rules for them, they look like they kinda suck, also getting a get started box and ghostkeel as well as some stealtsuits from a friend. Lookign at starting with an op stealth cadre, some fire warriors at 500 then adding in demons and more to build the army.

>And are you that guy who asked about using tin to make samurai helmets?
Yes, actually. though I was referring more to some nice 54mm samurai figures made of tin from a Ukrainian ebayer for fairly cheap, just slap some chaosy bits on there and call him a demon I figure. to sure where to go from there though, maybe bloodletters with cute little oni masks or something, there are some nice l5r oni, but those are kinda pricey depending.

>>44892551
Shoulderpads would be great, the guns could be sawn off to look like "tauspikes" and greebles easily enough right? Spikes and stuff sound great!

Any banners by any chance? I think gw ones are usually molded already, but something to slap on a battlesuit's back would be kinda nice!
>>
>>44892628
Another anon here, but I've got the giant symbol things that go ontop of the banner for Khorne and Nurgle from the chaos marine kit, you would need something to mount it on though
>>
>>44892628
Pulse rifles would probably work the best to saw off for spikes, and I've got plenty of those. As for banners, I have a couple Icons of Khorne.

I'll email you with more details and some pics.

XV-9s are pretty solid suits, by the way.
>>
File: $_122.jpg (70 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
$_122.jpg
70 KB, 500x335
>>44892623
Sent!

>>44892675
Do you mean this? -pic related-

>>44892696
Ok, thanks, I'll look for it.
>>
>>44892742
Yeah
>>
WANT

15mm Infantry models for American Civil War-WW2, not picky about brand, era, nation, or style. Need to playtest a game. Would also like 15mm scale terrain.
Cash.
40k Fortifications and Inquisition units(make me an offer)

HAVE

One platoon sized Army Transport bag w/ various foam options
7th Edition 40k Rule Pamphlet, Good Condition
>>
WANT:
I need Doom Sirens.
You have one, or more, i'm interested.
Metal or Resin. Or good recast. I don't care.

HAVE:
Chaos bitz, HH bitz, access to a fuckload of other bitz because reasons. Just ask.
Money.

Information
[email protected]
>>
Is this basically just for 40k or are some of you guys selling D&D miniatures and stuff too?
>>
>>44892921
>>44892921
Post what you want and some way to contact you, if someone has what you want they'll get on to you.
>>
I think these threads would benefit if the OP weren't 40k-specific. We don't want to rule out all the people who have "40k" in their filters from selling their X-Wing, WarmaHordes, or whatever.
>>
>>44890090
Which country do you live in and are you wanting any trades or just $?
>>
>>44892628
>>Most tournaments won't allow you to play Tau and Demons because of the Come The Apocalypse allies.
>I thought that was the point, to penalize me for going against fluff, I didn't realise that was actually illegal :C
It's not illegal but some tournies house rule it out to stop fluff-monkeys from sperging out and because they think it limits broken combos (when battle brothers are much worse for that...)
>>
>>44893126
>>>Most tournaments won't allow you to play Tau and Demons because of the Come The Apocalypse allies.
>>I thought that was the point, to penalize me for going against fluff, I didn't realise that was actually illegal :C
>It's not illegal but some tournies house rule it out to stop fluff-monkeys from sperging out and because they think it limits broken combos (when battle brothers are much worse for that...)

I;ll just have to ask what they see when they look across the table, Some people will just see kroot then.

That kinda sucks though. I get banning unbound b.c jesus fuck that looks retarded, but I;m not trying to power game with the list :/
>>
>>44893195
bump
>>
anyone with Volkite chargers in America: I will suck yo dick (metaphorically) with money (literally)
>>
Bump because I like the concept.
>>
>>44893053

US of A, depends on what you have to trade, $ is fine too.
>>
I hope this stays alive. A few years back I bought a small Sisters of Battle army on /tg/ and it'd be nice if other could get similar opportunity.
>>
Here's to hoping that today is my lucky day. Maybe some generous anon will help get my broke ass finally started on my first army.

WANT
Anything Imperial Guard
Core rulebook 8ed
HAVE
Shitty MTG cards
Nothing
>>
FUCK APPARENTLY THIS IS BACK

Op here, I went to make a new thread, this one didnt die yet. go figure.
>>
would anyone be interested in 2 unbuilt leman russes and a third build one? I bought them a while back and have no desire to build them. 120$ buys them all? or best realistic offer
>>
bump this shit
>>
>>44903855

$60, yes it's serious and for second hand russes that's about right
>>
>>44905335
hahaha haha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahah NO
>>
>>44903855
I can buy 3 brand spanking new Lemans for 120. What the hell are you on?
>>
WANT
Imperial Guard or Tau stuff

HAVE
MTG cards
YUGIOH cards
A Tippman A5 paintball gun
Xbox games
Paint commissions
Tau bits out the wazoo

CONTACT
[email protected]
>>
>>44905620

Warstore sells new leman ruses for $39.60, people like you are actually made fun of in the OP
>>
At first, I cringed, but I think this is aught.

Have a bump.
>>
>>44908354

Trying to sell second hand if its not nib means you massively devalue your models. even if its nib you can't sell it back retail, especially GW's retail. There's tons of actually reliable online retailers selling at 15-25% or more off, plus ebay.
>>
>>44908354
china sells them for $22 even
>>
I have a bunch of stuff but my ebay-fu is weak and so are my social skills.
>>
I have the following for sale, prices are 35% off, 40% off GW retail if you buy for more than $200.
I ship world wide.

AdMech/Skitarii
6x Ruststalkers/Infiltrators - NOS
4x Electro Priests - NOS
3x Dunecrawler - NOS
5x Kastelan Robots - NOS
6x Ironstrider/Dragoon - NOS
7x Kataphron Destroyers - NOS

Vampire Counts:
4x Vargheists
5x Black Knights
3x Spirithosts
1x Morghast Archai
1x Mortarchs of Nagash
1x Coven Throne
1x Zombie Dragon
9x Cairn Wraiths
2x Corpse Cart

Imperial Guard:
1x Basilisk
1x Sentinel
2x Cadian Weapon team
1x 5 man Cadian box
1x Taurox

Dark Eldar:
1x Razorwing Jetfighter
2x Venom

Eldar:
1x Eldar Falcon
1x Eldar Spiritseer

Orks:
1x Ork Bommer

Tau:
3x Tau Piranha
1x Riptide

Tyranids:
2x Toxicrene
1x Haruspex
2x Tyrannofex
5x Tyrannocyte

Space Marines:
2x Land Speeder

Terrain:
1x Promethium Pipelines

Chaos:
2x Chaos Nurgle Lord
4x Valkia The Bloody
2x Forgefiends

Necrons:
3x Iluminor Szeras

Cards:
2x CSM Psychic Cards

My email: [email protected]
>>
>>44915001
Everything is BNIB unless stated otherwise.
>>
>>44903564
>Core rulebook 8ed
Let me warm up my time machine and I'll help you out anon.
>>
how much are the continental shipping costs?
spaghetti guy here
>>
This entire thread is gold, good job OP!
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.