[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quest: Blood Moon, Fourteenth Night; Fifth Movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 1
File: 1436129116295.jpg (898 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1436129116295.jpg
898 KB, 1920x1200
>QM Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmileytheQM
>Previous Threads: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Blood%20Moon
>Thread #57

>Champion info: http://pastebin.com/bNditXfG

You sit back and relax on the couch. On your left is Safi, once again sleeping with her head on your leg. On your right is Abigail, who is resting her head on your shoulder.

Apparently your duties now include those of a human pillow... not that you mind, of course.

"So what did your parents end up wanting to talk about?" You ask Abigail. "Other than being worried"
"We talked a bit about what we're going to do about the Hart estate now that Harvey is dead" Abigail says.

"They have any plans?" You ask.
Abigail nods. "Tomorrow morning they'll be going down to talk with the steward of the house" She says. "I was planning on joining them"
"I see" You say.

You sit in silence for a few moments, before Abigail speaks again.

"So... am I going to have to get used to sharing you from now on?" She asks.
"Yes" You say.
Abigail pouts.

"Kidding" You say. "Once things settle down, we'll have to work something out. Right Safi?"
"No" Safi mumbles firmly. "Talk to me when your toes aren't garden gnomes"

"This is probably something to talk about when she's actually awake" Abigail says.
"Prrrobably" You say. "Just what the hell is she dreaming about?"
"Can't be weirder than your dreams" She says.
"Touché" You say. "and that reminds me. Zee is the one with the missing genitals"
"That's neat, but... how did you find that out?" She asks.
"Tasha mentioned it" You say.

"What did I mention?" Tasha asks, announcing her entrance.

You pause before answering. You should probably make something up that won't lead to an awkward conversation about your dreams...

>That Zee has no genitals

>That you wanted to buy the Hart place

>That I should keep at the time travel thing

>Other
>>
>>44879960
>>That Zee has no genitals
>>That you wanted to buy the Hart place
>>That I should keep at the time travel thing
Why not all the things?
>>
>>44879960
>>That you wanted to buy the Hart place

Blood moon, in the early afternoon? What sorcery is this?
>>
>>44880036
Off work today. Figured I'd start early.

>writing
>>
"That you wanted to buy the Hart place" You say.
"That's not what we-" Abigail says.
"Oh?" Tasha asks. "What brought that up?"
"Abigail was talking about how her parents were going to go over to the Hart mansion tomorrow morning" You say.

Tasha's eyes narrow. "Why?" She asks.
Abigail looks confused. "We were planning on taking on the Hart estate, given that Harvey had no heirs or next of kin" She says.

Tasha's usual smile becomes strained. "Trying to snatch it out from under me, huh?" She asks.
"What?" Abigail asks.
"Well two can play at that game" She says." Zee! Forget about the cleanup and bring the limo around!"

It takes a few seconds, but eventually you hear the patter of bare feet on the stone floors before Zee appears in the doorway. She is dressed like a cleaning lady, complete with an apron, rubber gloves and a bandana.

"Business?" Zee asks.
"Of course, my dear" Tasha answers.

Zee nods and runs off.

"Wait... was she the one driving when-" You begin, before being cut off.
"Ahhhhhh!" Safi whines as she sits upright. "Why is everyone being so loud? What is going on?"
"I think Tasha is going to the Hart mansion" Abigail says.
"Oh" Safi replies. "Can I come?"
Tasha thinks for a moment. "Sure, why not?" She says.

"Why would you want to go back there?" You ask.
"All of my stuff is there, and there are a few people who I'd like to see" Safi says.
"Works for me" Tasha says.
"If she's going, I might as well come along" Abigail says. "I at least want to make sure that the Hart family's magical objects are being taken care of"

"I guess that's fine too... so long as you stay out of my way" Tasha says, before turning to you. "What about you?"

>I'll hold down the fort

>Sure, why not?

>Other
>>
>>44880500
>>Sure, why not?
Got nothing better to do.
>>
>>44880500
>>Sure, why not?
>>
>writing
>>
You sigh. You were actually kind of hoping that you could get some more time to relax after this afternoon's excitement...

"Sure, why not?" You say.
"That didn't sound too enthusiastic" Tasha says.
"I lack the energy for enthusiasm" You say. "So should we all head out now?"

"Give Zee a minute to change" Tasha says.
"Speaking of that... is she even old enough to drive?" You ask. "What happens if she gets pulled over? She looks like, 12"
"I thought she looked 10 at most" Safi says.
"I feel like you completely missed the important part of that sentence" You say.

"Relax, we don't get pulled over" Tasha says. "Who the hell pulls over a limo?"
"The police?" You ask.
"The regular, human police?" Tasha asks. "When a goddess is the passenger?"
"Can't Zee just mind magic her way out of tickets like any other mage?" Abigail asks.
"That's usually what happens, yes" Tasha says.

"That doesn't break any kind of mage laws?" You ask.
"Not unless you screw it up" Abigail says. "And it's pretty hard to screw up"
"So is that a regular thing?" You ask. "If a mage gets in trouble with the law, they can just magic their way out of it?"
"Not always" Abigail says. "Coven does do some law enforcement, just not for things like traffic laws and bylaws"

You nod pensively, and turn to Safi. "What's your take on this?" You ask her.

Aaaand she's asleep again.
"Should we really bring her out there?" You ask.
"It should be fine. We'll just have to keep the conversation more interesting, and maybe stop and grab her a coffee or something" Tasha says. "Zee should be out front by now. Let's get going"

>[1/2]
>>
You wake Safi, and then leave the "house" as a group. Zee is waiting beside the limousine when you come out, dressed up like a limo driver. As you approach, she opens the door for you. You let the ladies step in first, before going in yourself.

"Thank you" You say as you pass her on your way in.

Zee nods, and then closes the door behind you.

"So what can I expect from this place?" You ask.
Safi opens her mouth to speak, but yawns instead. Once the yawn passes, she continues. "Gratitude" She says.
"Will they all know that it was me who killed Harvey?" You ask.
"Of course... once I tell them" Safi says.

"So they have no idea what's going on over there?" You ask.
"They do, sort of" Abigail says. "My mother got in touch with the steward... Francis I think his name is-"
"It is" Safi says.
"Yeah, we let him know what had happened and that we'd be there tomorrow morning to sort things out" Abigail says.

"What would that entail?" You ask.
"A lot" Abigail says. "The the biggest issue right now is the most obvious one: the ex-slaves. The normal people can be handed to the Coven for a memory rewrite, and then put back into society. The mages-"
"Mage" Safi says.

"What?" Abigail asks.
"It's pretty much just me and Francis at the moment" Safi says.

>Ask what happened to the others

>Ask what this Francis guy is like

>Ask who else might have their eye on this place

>Other
>>
>>44881325
>>Ask what happened to the others
>>Ask what this Francis guy is like
>>Ask who else might have their eye on this place
>>
>>44881325
>>Ask what happened to the others
>>Ask what this Francis guy is like
>>Ask who else might have their eye on this place

ALL THE THINGS
>>
I think we can safely say that the other mages either got their asses murdered in Blood Moon, or got fried at Jessica's Warehouse (including Dwight).
>>
>writing
>>
"What happened to the others?" You ask.
Safi gives you a look, and you can kind of feel... anger? Frustration? You aren't quite sure what that emotion is.

"Gee, I wonder what could have caused the deaths of so many mages?" She asks.
"Alright, I get it" You say. "No need for the sarcasm"

The sound of Tasha giggling draws your attention.

"What's so funny?" You ask.
"Remember when we were talking about why I love humans so much?" She asks.
"Everybody's taking shots at me today" You say. "Come on Abby, help me out"
Abigail hugs your arm. "That's not nice" She says. "He has redeeming qualities"

You sigh. "Where is Moriarty when I need him?" You ask.
"Meer" Moriarty says, as he pokes his head out of Abigail's purse.
"What? How did he get in there again?" Abigail asks.

You lift him out of Abigail's purse by the scruff, and place him on your lap. "Probably went in there because it's a familiar place" You say. "Now come on, kitty. Back me up"
Moriarty bites your finger.

You sigh again. "So what's this Francis guy like?" You ask, giving up on saving some face. If this is what it's going to be like to live with all females, then maybe you should start your apartment search a little early...

"Very professional" Safi says. "He was the one who kept the house's affairs in order. Harvey might have been the one in power, but Francis was the one in charge"
"Sounds like an interesting guy" You say.
"Nah, I'd say he's pretty boring" Safi says. "Truth is, 'professional' is really the only word I can think of to describe him"
"Nothing else? Not even a physical description?" You ask.
"... You'll see" Safi says.

>[1/2]
>>
>>44881849
>"Nah, I'd say he's pretty boring" Safi says. "Truth is, 'professional' is really the only word I can think of to describe him"
>"Nothing else? Not even a physical description?" You ask.
>"... You'll see" Safi says.

He's a fucking Homunculus, isn't he?
>>
With the conversation all but dried up, you sit back and while away the ride by petting your cat...

Or you would, if he'd stop trying to bite you. Moriarty is not a fan of car rides, it would seem... or he's mad about all the craziness from earlier. Either way, he's not a happy camper.

"So what's up with you getting all competitive over the Hart mansion, Tasha?" Abigail asks.
"Oh, sweetie. I've had my eyes on that house ever since that boy became a Champion" Tasha says.
"You didn't think anyone else would try to take it?" Abigail asks. "Someone with an actual claim?"
"I was prepared for that eventuality" Tasha says.

"Is there anyone besides the Dietrichs that would be looking at it?" You ask.
"Juuust about everyone" Abigail says. "Off hand, I can think of a few European families with a close-ish relation to the Harts, as well as some from here... including the Beaumonts"

You frown. "You think they'll be there?" You ask.
"I hope not" Abigail says. "While I'm sure it would be a civil meeting... I'd really rather not run into them"
"Agreed" You say.

"Well, you'll find out soon enough. We're here" Tasha says.

The limo pulls up in front of a sort of familiar mansion.

"Never thought I'd be coming back here again" You say.
Abigail sighs. "Damn it" She says.
"What?" You ask.
"Look" She says, pointing to another car parked in front of the house. "That... belongs to the Beaumonts"
"Those little..." Tasha says.

Zee opens the door, and everyone gets out. Tasha immediately strides off to see the steward, and Abigail follows her. Safi tells you that she wants to go to her room and grab her stuff before doing anything else.

>Go with Safi

>Go with Tasha and Abby

>Wander around on your own

>Stay by the limo

>Other
>>
>>44882193
>>Go with Safi

As if there's any other choice.
>>
>>44882193
>>Go with Safi
>>
>>44882193
>Go with Safi
like we're going to leave her now
>>
>writing
>>
"I guess I'll stick with you" You say.
"I figured you would" She says, as she slips her head into yours.
"Um" Zee says.

You both look back, to see her still standing by the limo.

"Sh-she left" Zee says.
"Is that a problem?" You ask.
Zee nods.
"Oh..." You say.
"Well, we're going to go grab my things from inside" Safi says. "Why don't you come and give us a hand?"
"Okay..." Zee says. She then pulls a bag out of the trunk and disappears into the passenger compartment for a minute or so. When she comes out, she is dressed in her maid uniform.

"Okay, let's go" She says.

The three of you make your way up to the mansion, passing through the front gate as you go.

"Damned if this doesn't bring back memories" You say. "Last time I was here, I had to drag Yui kicking and screaming through this gate..."

And then through the alleys and streets, until you couldn't remember why you were running and collapsed.

"You knew Yui too?" Zee asks.
"Yeah... she was my sister" You say. "You met her?"
"Tasha used to bring her around a lot" Zee says.

You decide not to respond to that. Just talking about her is causing a lump to rise in your throat...

"You okay?" Safi asks.
"Me?" You ask. "Yeah, I'm good"
Safi gives you an odd, sidelong glance. For a moment you think she might press you, but then she shrugs. "Works for me. Let's make this quick, shall we?"

>[1/2]
>>
>>44882838
>she slips her head into yours

wut?
>>
>>44882909
>head

Hand. I meant hand.
>>
>>44882909
Of one soul remember?
>>
>>44882925
I didn't even notice that, I read it as hand
>>
Weird how The Traitor, of all gods, actually seems to care about people, even if she enjoys screwing with them.

I'm foretelling a meeting with The Witch, who'll have pretended to care about Safi all of this time ("Your brother will give me the mana, right?")
>>
Safi's room isn't actually in the main building. You follow her lead as she takes you around the mansion to a servant's house in the back.

It's not as lavish as the main building, but it's obviously well kept.

Safi takes you into the building, and past several rooms that look alike until she reaches hers. Each room has metal framed bunk beds which look like they belong on a military base. The room itself is unadorned, mostly.

There's a pair of desks up against each other in the center, and they both have computers. Though one of them is obviously better than the other.

As soon as you get in, Safi immediately goes to the dresser at the back of the room and grabs a duffle bag. Then she leans over the dresser and starts filling it.

"So I guess you shared this room, huh?" You ask.
"Yeah with Dwi-"

She stops everything and straightens up, then she turns to one of the bunk beds.

"I used to share it with Renee, and Joseph, and... Dwight..." She says. You feel the sorrow before you see the tears. "They're all gone... Renee and Joseph didn't last the first night, and Dwight..."

You step over to Safi and embrace her.

"... And Yui, and Boss, and Kyla..." Safi says. "Mother, Father, Brother... everyone is gone"

Safi breaks down, sobbing uncontrollably while you comfort her as best you can.

You realize that this is probably the first chance that she has had to mourn for them... and the same kind of goes for you. Every chance you get, you say that you'll have time to mourn when it's all done...

>Stay strong

>Let it out

>Other
>>
>>44883450
>>Let it out
>>
>>44883450
>>Let it out

Man tears, bruh.
>>
>>44883450
>Let it out
>>
Seems like, without Harvey's mind block fucking with her realization, she's suddenly feeling everything at once.

Ouch.
>>
>writing
>>
It's actually pretty horrifying that she never realized that she was living with Dwight for over 10 years, until Saif shattered the illusion.
>>
>>44883770
She realized it, she just never told anyone.
>>
Shit we probably lost our older brother's will at some point in the chaos.
>>
>>44883813
It's in the Scholar's Archive, thankfully.
>>
>>44883813
It's still in the Archive
>>
>>44883842
>>44883898
Well then not the worst time to bring up that and by the by you have a niece!
>>
You hug Safi tighter, and let your own emotions get the best of you.

You aren't weak, but even a strong man has to let it out every now and then. Even Boss cried when Yui died, showing you a facet of him you never knew existed.

Now it's your turn.

You hold tight to your sister, and let it go. No more holding back. No more tomorrows or 'when this is over'.

You both spend several minutes crying, but eventually it passes. The sobbing dies down, the tears dry up, but you don't break apart.

"I'm glad you're still here" Safi says.
"Nonsense, I would never l-"
"I mean still alive" She corrects herself. "I... I don't know if I could've done this without you"
"Likewise" You say. "I actually have something to show you. I think now is a-"

You stop as you feel something tugging at your sleeve. You and Safi both turn to see Zee...

She's wearing a black cat onesie, and she's holding her arms out for a hug.

This is strange.

>What's with the pajamas?

>Do you want a hug too?

>Which uniform is this?

>Continue with what you were saying

>Other
>>
>>44884119
>Which uniform is this?
>>
>>44884119
>>Which uniform is this?
>>
>>44884119
>Do you want a hug too?
It's probably the "cheer Tasha up" outfit
>>
>>44884119
>She's wearing a black cat onesie, and she's holding her arms out for a hug.

>>What's with the pajamas?
>>Do you want a hug too?

Smiley what are you doing.
Smiley stahp.

I thought you were holding off the diabetes for the Selene 1-shot.

My heart wasn't prepared.
>>
>writing
>>

"Do you want a hug too?" You ask.
Zee shakes her head. "Not me. You" She says.

"Is that... is that a uniform?" You ask.
"Comfort uniform" She says.
"Did you go all the way back to the limo just to change into that?" You ask.
Zee nods.

Safi starts to giggle, and then laugh, and then laugh harder. Her reaction confuses both you and Zee at first, until she breaks away from you and scoops the little girl up.

"You are adorable" She says.
"Hang on, why do you have a comfort uniform in the first place?" You ask. "Is comforting a part of your job?"
"No" Zee says. "But Tasha was sad, so I got this"
"Those aren't just your pajamas?" You ask.
Zee shakes her head. "My pajamas have bunny ears"

"Why not just make that your comfort uniform?" You ask.
"Because it's already my sleeping uniform" She says.

Okay, now it's your turn to laugh.

As you're chuckling, Safi puts Zee back down. "I should get packing, we still have to meet up with everyone else" She says.
"Good idea" You reply.

>[1/2]
>>
>>44884794
>"My pajamas have bunny ears"

All this sugar...

I love it
>>
"Think you packed enough?" You ask.
"Everything that I can't live without" She says. "The rest I'm comfortable leaving behind"
"You sure? We could probably get another few bags" You say.
"Yeah, but then I'd have to carry some of it" Safi says.
"Of course" You say.

You walk with a fairly hefty duffle bag in either hand. It was decided by Safi that you would be lugging both of them back.

"I could one" Zee says.
"Would you have to change uniforms?" Safi asks.
"Yes" Zee says.
"Then it's fine" Safi says. "We're all going back to the limo anyway, no sense in making you go all the way back on your own"
"Okay" Zee says.

While you might be carrying the bags, Safi is carrying Zee. The moment that she finished packing, she went right back to hugging. Not that Zee seems to mind.

When you get back to the limo, Zee pops the trunk and you put Safi's bags in. When Zee pulls her maid uniform back out, Safi stops her.

"Changing already?" She asks.
"Am I not done comforting?" Zee asks.
"No" Safi says.
"Okay" Zee replies.

"So where to now?" You ask.
"I dunno" Safi says. "We should probably meet up with Abigail or Tasha at some point, but I'd like to go talk to some of the other staffers before we leave"
"Any preference?" You ask.
Safi shrugs. "Timing doesn't matter, so long as it doesn't get skipped"

>Go find Tasha

>Go find Abigail

>Go meet the staff

>Other
>>
>>44885149
>Go meet the staff
>>
>>44885149
>Go find Abigail
>>
>>44885149
>Go meet the staff
>>
>>44885149
>>Go meet the staff
Might as well get it out of the way.
>>
>writing
>>
"I'll let you lead the way" You say. "I'm sure that Tasha and Abby are both busy, so I'd rather not bug them right now"
"Alright" Safi says. "It might be a little while. It was usually pretty easy to find people, since they were all on a schedule. But now..."

You shrug. "We've got some time to kill, I think" You say. "Let's go"

Safi smiles and lifts Zee back up, and then you all head to the mansion. This time you go in the front door, and through the foyer. From there, Safi turns right down the first hallway and continues down.

The hallway looks familiar, almost like you've been through here before.

And then you see something that makes you realize that you have been here before. The stone walls everywhere else have decades of wear to them, except for one spot.

You stop walking.

"I remember this spot" You say.
"Yeah?" Safi asks.
"Yeah" You say. "This is where I used time magic for the first time"
"How do you know that was here?" Safi asks.
"This wall is new" You say. "Because this is where I blew a hole in it with that orb"

"Oh yeah" Safi says. "I kind of remember that..."
"Let's keep going" You say.
"Okay" Safi replies

>[1/2]
>>
It isn't much farther before Safi sees someone she knows.

Rather, she finds a whole groups of them. You run into about 7 people, who all look to be between 16 and 30.

"Well look who it is!" One of them says.
"Greg! Bernie! Fred! Emma! Deb! Judy! Kat!" Safi says, as she puts Zee down and runs towards the group.

She hugs a girl that looks to be about her age when she reaches them, and the group closes around her. From the circle you can hear the 'good to see you's and the 'how it going's.

After a minute or so, the group opens up.

"So who's this?" One of the guys asks.
"This is my brother, Saif and my friend Zee" Safi says.

"Yo" You say.
"Hello" Zee says.
"Saif, Zee, this is Greg, Bernie, Fred, Emma, Deb, Judy, and Kat" Safi says, pointing them out in turn. "We used to spend a lot of our 'off' time together"

"Saif... Isn't he the one that... "he"'s been trying to kill?" Greg asks. The way he says "he" comes off with no small amount of disdain.
"I guess whatever plan he had backfired, didn't it?" Judy asks

"So is it true? Is he..." Emma says. "Is 'he' really... gone?"
"Permanently" You say, with no small amount of satisfaction.

Emma breathes a sigh of relief. "I thought it might not be... we had heard so little" She says,
"Good riddance" Bernie says. "That bastards had us all locked away for too long"

>You have no idea

>Ask them about their lives before this

>How does it feel to be free?

>Other
>>
>>44886068
>How does it feel to be free?
>His plan was totally awful. He died in a hilarious way.
>>
>>44886068
>>You have no idea
>>Ask them about their lives before this
>>How does it feel to be free?

All of these pretty much mean the same thing, just said in different ways.
>>
>>44886068
>His plan was totally awful. He died in a hilarious way.
And well, all of the hard work was done by our older brother, he's the reason the harts were down to one member in the first place and killing the asshole freed you all instead of going to the next in line.
>>
>>44886068
>>How does it feel to be free?
>>
>writing
>>
>>44886068
He died begging for his life like a dickless coward.

All swagger, no substance.
>>
"I agree" You say. "Our brother was the one who did Harvey's dad in, all I did was finish the job"
"Oh, wow" Fred says. "Aren't we a lucky one, Safi? Having such devoted family"

"Yeah" Safi says with a slight smile.

"But hang on, I thought that you were one of the guys in that Blood Moon" Kat says. "Wouldn't killing him have disqualified you... or something?"

"I let him surrender, after signing a contract for him" You say.
"Damn" Emma says. "What kind of contract"

"A magic one" Safi says. "In return for me, Saif had to let Harvey surrender, and if Harvey were to die, Saif would also die"
"But he's still here" Bernie says. "Is Harvey still alive?"

"Oh, god no" You say. "I shot him in the back of them head"
"And then what?" Emma asks.
"I died" You say.

They all look at you with varying degrees of shock.

"Damn it, Saif. These guys aren't mages, don't try to confuse them like that" She says. "The boon Saif got from his god as a Champion revives him when he dies"

The group all "Oh"s collectively.

"Did it hurt?" Judy asks.
"A little" You say. "Compared to some of the other times I've been killed, it ranks pretty low. But it was definitely something I wouldn't want to do again"

>[1/2]
>>
You spend about half an hour or so talking to Safi's friends. You have to admit, it's refreshing being able to talk about magic around people who don't know more about it than you do.

You talk about what it's been like for them ever since they were taken. According to them, they still mostly had their own heads. The only real difference between them and a regular person was that the rules of the house were absolute, and if Harvey told them to do something "no" was genuinely impossible to say.

"But sometimes you still wanted to say it, you know?" Fred says. "He'd tell you to go out and do something and you just wanted to tell him to stuff it in his arse, but all that came out was a 'yes master, and then you'd be doing what he said"

"You got that too?" Judy says. "It was scary sometimes. Whenever he said anything to me I was always terrified that he'd tell me to do him, or something"

The look exchanged by the other women confirms that they all had that worry.

After talking for a while, you look over to Safi and spot her and Emma whispering to each other.

"No, Emma" Safi says out loud. "I'm afraid he's spoken for"
"Boo" Emma says. "Who's the gal?"
"You know that one girl that Harvey used to obsess about?" Safi asks.
"The cute girl with the brown hair in the wheelchair?" Fred asks. "I saw her a while ago. I think she's still here"

Your eye twitches involuntarily. Claire is here?

"No, he was all about the blond" Bernie says. "I think she's here too. I saw her down in the vaults before I came up here"
"Oh shit, is Abigail already down in the vaults?" Safi asks.
"Sounds like it" You say. "Is that a problem?"
"Not really" Safi replies. "There was something I wanted to do down there before she started looking through stuff"

>Want to go down now?

>Can it wait?

>Other
>>
>>44886844
>>Want to go down now?
>>
>>44886844
>>Want to go down now?
>>
>>44886844
>Want to go down now?
And also now "speaking of family I've kind of got a will I didn't want to look at until you could look at it too, so let me know when you want to do that"
>>
>>44886844
>"You know that one girl that Harvey used to obsess about?" Safi asks.

I'm interested in how he reacted when Safi told Harvey that Saif and Abigail were an actual thing.
>>
>writing
>>
"Why, is there something you didn't want Abigail to see you doing down there?" You ask.

Bernie snaps his fingers. "That was her name!" He says.
"Oh!" Emma says. "Yeah, I've seen her around before. I gotta give you props for that. That girl is smokin'"
"Uhh... thanks?" You ask. "So do you want to go down there now?"

"Probably better to do it sooner than later" Safi says.
"Aww, leaving so soon?" Deb asks.

"Yeah, sorry guys. But there's something that I have to do down there" Safi says.

You take a step back while Safi hugs and says goodbye to each of them in turn, and then you're off.

"It was nice meeting you, Saif" Fred says. "And uhh... thank you"
"Yes! Thank you!" Kat says. "If not for you, we'd all still be slaves"
"Don't mention it" You say. "Take care of yourselves"

"We will!" Emma says. "And if things don't work out with Abigail, feel free to get my number off Safi~"
"E-emma!" Safi says.
"Just kidding" She says. "Bye!"
"Goodbye" You say.
"Bye" Zee says.

You wave to the group as you walk away. As soon as you round a corner, Safi leans into you. Once again you can feel sadness coming off of her...

>Why so glum?

>Mention the will

>Ask what she needs to do in the vaults

>Other
>>
>>44887279
>>Why so glum?
>>Mention the will

We can use it to help alleviate the mood.
>>
>>44887279
>>Why so glum?
>>Mention the will
>>
She might be sad because The Coven's gonna wipe their memories.
>>
>>44887364
Yeah it's still in character for saif to not realize that and really I don't mind him getting another reason to fucking hate the coven.
>>
>writing
>>
>>44887429
Well, Puppeteer and Abigail have both said that it's standard procedure, though I can understand Saif just registering it, now.
>>
>>44887364
>>44887429
Hey wait is it just enslaving prospective wizard children or enslaving anyone that got made illegal. 'Cause if it's the former then safi who appears to have been trained in basically all magic could probably mind magic them into slaves that she doesn't actually tell to do anything except not talk about magic in mundane company. And since she's one of them they'd PROBABLY complain less than they would about incoming mindwipes.
>>
>>44887551
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Mind Magic is one of the few things that Safi can't do.

Think about it: how do you learn how to reach into minds with your own when your mind is not your own?
>>
"What's up?" You ask her.
"I... probably won't be seeing them again" She says. "it's for the best..."
"What? Why?" You ask.

"They're normal" She says. "When the Coven shows up, they'll be wiped. They won't remember all the years of being a slave, which is good... but they'll forget me too"

You open your mouth to speak, but quickly think better of it. You really have nothing to say about this.

You can complain about the Coven's medieval policies, but them being wiped isn't necessarily a bad thing here. You can try to say something consoling, but you suck at that.

So you put an arm over her shoulder and give her a squeeze.

"Maybe we can convince the Coven not to wipe you from their memories" You say. "Can it work selectively like that?"
"Yes... but it isn't as effective" She says. "Also, "we"? If the Coven found out about half the shit you've done, they'd throw us all in jail"
"Oh yeah..." You say. "Woops"

"Safi" Zee says, drawing your attention to Safi's other side where Zee is holding her arms out again. "Hug?"
Safi smiles and leans over to pick Zee up again, and Zee gives her a hug.
"Good thing you didn't take off the comfort uniform" You say.

"Can we make this your uniform for everything?" Safi asks. "It's sooooo cute"
"Just comfort" Zee says.
"Aww..." Safi says.

>[1/2]
>>
>>44887608
It would certainly make sense if his mind magic fucked with her own ability to learn it.
>>
>>44887608
>>44887661
Can't hurt to ask.
>>
"Right! I almost forgot!" You say.
"What?" Safi asks.
"Fazim left us a will" You say.
"He did? How?" Safi asks.
"Through his wife" You say.
"He had a wife?" She asks. "How'd you find her?"

"I didn't really need to look very far" You say. "It was-... It was Jess"
"Jess?" Safi asks.
"Sorry, you'd know her as Ms. Browning" You say.
"Jessica Browning?" Safi asks. "So she's-"
"Gone... I know" You say. "But she left me with Fazim's will. I've been waiting to open it until we could both do it"

Safi smiles, and then frowns. "It wasn't in your apartment, was it?" She asks.
"No, it was in the Archive" You say. "I could pull it out right now"
"That's alright. We can look at it later" She says. "Maybe tonight when we get back, or tomorrow morning"
"Sounds good" You say.

The rest of the way to the vaults isn't far, and before you know it you're there.

The large, reinforced metal door sits open, and you can hear what sounds like an argument coming from inside. Two female voices, both familiar to you.

"Oh boy" You say.
"Bad news?" Safi asks.
"Depends on how you rank it" You say. "I'll be happy if there hasn't been any bloodshed yet"

You, Safi and Zee all head inside. Sure enough, Abigail and Claire are here yelling at each other...
Safi turns to you. "I'll be right back" She says, handing Zee off to you and heading further into the vault.

>Ask Safi what she's going to do

>Try and break up the argument

>Wait outside the Vault

>Other
>>
>>44887954
>>Ask Safi what she's going to do
>>
>>44887954
>>Ask Safi what she's going to do
>>Try and break up the argument

Lllllaaaaaaadies...
>>
>>44887954
>>
>writing
>>
>>44887954
Let's use Zee to break it up
>>
>>44888164
No one can resist her diabetes inducing adorableness.
>>
"Wait, where are you going?" You ask Safi.

Your question has the unwanted effect of drawing the arguing ladies' attention, and they both comment at the same time.
"Saif? When did you get here?" Abigail asks.
"What are you doing here?" Claire asks.

Their attention is on you, and by the time you look back at Safi she's disappeared.

"Who is zat girl?" Claire asks.
"Why is Zee in pajamas?" Abigail asks.
"Not pajamas" Zee says. "Comfort uniform"

Yes, good Zee. Distract and calm them with your cuteness so they'll stop arguing.

"Who wears pajamas as a uniform?" Claire asks.
"Not pajamas" Zee says again. "Pajamas have bunny ears"
"Zee is very particular" You say. "What were you gu-"

Anger.

That was from Safi. She is mad. You don't know why, but she-

*SMASH*

The sound of something like glass shattering comes from somewhere in the back of the Vault.

"What was that?" Abigail asks. "Is someone back there?"
"Safi is" You say.
"Oh shit!" Abigail says as she runs off in the direction of the noise.

>Talk to Claire

>Go to the back

>Other
>>
>>44888365
>>Talk to Claire

Obvious prompt is obvious.

>Btw he died like a pussy.
>>
>>44888365
>Go to the back
>>
>>44888365
>>Other
Zee, go to safi. I have feeling she really needs you right now
>>
>>44888365
>Talk to Claire

Maybe we can hash something out to get rid of Muse and Judge.
>>
>>44888467
>>44888452
I also like this.
>>
>>44888452
Actually she needs us right now.
>>
>writing
>>
You put Zee down. "Zee, go to Safi" You say. "If she did what I think she just did, your comforting skills will be needed"
Zee gives you a thumbs up, and then scurries off to where Abigail went. Luckily her uniform covers her feet, becaure it sounds like there might be some broken glass back there... or crystal, if you're right.

Once Zee is out of sight, you turn to Claire. "Fancy meeting you here" You say.
"I concur" Claire says. "What are you doing here?"
"Lots of things" You say. "Safi wanted to grab her stuff, Abigail wanted to come down here, Tasha wants to buy the place"
"Who is Tasha?" Claire asks.

"The Traitor" You say.
"Ah" Claire says. "So your apartment was on ze news today"
"Right... I didn't think about that" You say. "Not my fault. Sacred Mountain sent like a squad and a half to try and kill Safi and I"

"In broad daylight?" Claire asks.
"They obviously didn't think I'd put up much of a fight" You say. "Unfortunately they know that I can put up a good fight now, and they'll be expecting that next time"
"Let me guess, you want my help?" She asks.
"I can probably handle it" You say. "What I want is for this damn thing to be over with"

"There's an easy way to accomplish that" Claire says.
"Not gonna happen" You reply.
"Then you'll just have to see it through" She says.

You frown, as you start to feel... relief. Whatever Safi did back there, she feels good now. You should-

>Ask Claire what her wish is

>Go back

>Go see what Tasha is doing

>Other
>>
>>44888756
Then
>>Go back
>>
>>44888756
>>
>>44888756
>>Ask Claire what her wish is
>>Go back
>>
>>44888756
>>Ask Claire what her wish is

>Is it worth it?
>>
>>44888756
>Go back
>>
>>44888817
Eh, that be kind of condescending, I genuinely want to know.
>>
>>44888861
True.
>>
>writing
>>
"What exactly do you plan on wishing for?" You ask.
"Why do you want to know?" She asks.

"Curiosity" You say. "I'm interested in why you would go this far"
"For my family" She says. "So it can be great, like it was before"

That... wasn't convincing. And if it wasn't convincing, then she isn't convinced.

Apparently your disbelief shows, because she comments on it. "You don't believe me"
"Hypothesize with me, for a moment" You say. "Say that your family had never gone toe to toe with the Coven, and they were still great. What then would you wish for?"

"I wouldn't be a champion then" She says.
"Let's say you were" You say. "Hypothetically"

"I am not interested in playing games" She says.
"Not a game" You say. "This is a thought experiment. What is it that Claire Beaumont could want so badly that she would kill or die for it?"

A myriad of expressions play across her face in just a few seconds. At first it looks like she's considering giving you an answer, then she looks angry that you asked, then she looks conflicted...

And then she takes a long look at her hands, before her expression goes neutral.

"I should go" She says. "If you want my help against the Sacred Mountain... I'll stay out of the fight, but I won't help you"
"Thank you" You say.

Claire wheels out of the Vault, leaving you pondering her reaction to your question...

>[1/2]
>>
>>44889092
That was interesting.
Im not the only one who finds the whole thing with her family putting her up to this super shady am I?
>>
>>44889196
you are not
>>
>>44889092
Okay I kind of wanted something more specific than "for my family" because that's so vague that we don't know whether anything can be done that doesn't involve killing each other.
>>
>>44889196
See, I've always seen her as like Banner/Hulk; the two personas are separate, even if they overlap in certain aspects.

What would Banner wish for? He'd get rid of The Hulk.
>>
>>44889246
Eh, I'm pretty sure she's in full control of going into psycho status. All she has to do to wish it away is not do it.
>>
>>44889196
Her family only sees her as tool to be used most likely. As long as she gets the reward, who cares what she does.

>>44889242
Her family is the one that's pressuring her to as for that wish. She must have been told that from a young age to do that, but it seems she had doubts as to whether that was her wish, or something her family wants. And when Saif asked what her wish was, she realized she didn't really have one.
>>
>>44889246
I think she'd probably want something closer to a balance between her too extremes, so she's not so weak. Or so bloodthirsty
>>
>>44889246
>>44889316
What I meant was, what if she wanted to get rid of her reliance on wheelchairs WITHOUT being crazy?
>>
"I feel much better" Safi says as she comes out of the back with Zee in hand. "Are we ready to go?"

"Oh, uhh... maybe?" You ask. "What exactly did you do?"
"Remember that crystal that was brainwashing us all those years ago?" Safi asks.
"Yeah" You say. "You smashed it, didn't you?"

"Yyyyup!" Safi says.

Safi seems very chipper, Abigail does not.

"That was a priceless magical crystal" Abigail says as she emerges as well. "Generations of mind mages could have learned so much from it"
"Generations of mind mages can kiss my ass" Safi says.
Abigail groans, and then looks around. "Claire left?" Abigail asks.
"Yeah, she's gone" You say. "You feeling okay?"
"I'll be fine" Abigail says. "I'm just... not looking forward to explaining what happened to the Hart's mind crystal when my parents ask"

"I'm not even sorry" Safi says.

Zee chooses this moment to wiggle away from Safi, walk over to Abigail, and hold her arms out. "Hug?" She asks.
Abigail smiles and picks her up. "Thank you Zee" She says. "So are we going to see the steward now?"

>Anything else?
>>
>>44889323
Yeah. But I still want to know what the family is actually wishing for because while it doesn't really apply nowz if we do travel back in time we kinda had the Ear of the guardian and had already talked her into quite a few things, so what's one "also can you do me a favor and help put the Beaumonts by doing x." But we would need to know what x would be.
>>
>>44889364
Yep, full speed ahead

and kiss Abby on the forehead
>>
>>44889364
>hug both of them at once.
Then go see what Tasha's up to.
>>
>>44889364
>"Generations of mind mages can kiss my ass" Safi says.

Best sister ftw

By the way, remind Abby that Harvey said almost exactly the same thing, when we smashed HIS precious crystal.
>>
>>44889375
Whatever they want, it's clearly not what Claire wants, even if they tried to beat her into a killing machine.

Kinda like how Abby's wish was to get rid of The Guardian, for her family.
>>
>writing
>>
>>44889439
Yeeeaaahhh... anything made by the Harts doesn't garner two shits from me.
>>
>>44889511
Yeah now that we know how this shit actually works I'm not sure that was a very smart wish. Sure the god in question would have the blood moon power boost but if kyla fled to some guardian temple place beforehand there'd be enough mages around that the fact that the wish granter has to actually show up and make themself killable too would make it a not entirely impossible outcome that kyla would survive and their patron wouldn't.
>>
>>44889364
>"That was a priceless magical crystal" Abigail says as she emerges as well. "Generations of mind mages could have learned so much from it"

The fact that her family knew all about this shit, and did nothing about it, is enough to justify smashing that thing to pieces.
>>
>>44889677
Yeah frankly I'm not sure I want anyone learning anything there is to learn from that crystal.
>>
>>44889696
Good thing our other half broke it, then.
>>
>>44889730
Yeah I'm just saying that the "downside" of her breaking it is actually an upside.
>>
The Harts were "Generations of Mind Mages", and look where their research got them.

No thanks.
>>
You walk over and pull all three of them into a hug.

"I love you" You say.
"Which one?" Safi asks.
"Does it matter?" You ask.
"I guess it doesn't" Safi says.
"Even me?" Zee asks.
"Yes, even you" You say.

You pull away and give Abigail a quick kiss, before turning to leave. As you do, you notice Zee blushing and burying her face in Abigail's shoulder.

"Let's go see what Tasha's up to" You say.

Safi ends up taking the lead, as she's the only one who knows where the steward's office is. She leads you up the stairs and through the halls until you reach the office.

"Ah, there you guys are" Tasha says, as she turns around to greet you and- whoa. You haven't seen those in a while. Looks like Tasha decided to bring her chest back for these negotiations...

"How are things in here?" You ask.
"Good" Tasha says. "We're just working on the details now"
"You actually managed to get the house?" Abigail asks. "Colour me impressed. I didn't think the Beaumonts would give it up"

"Sweetheart, if I thought that there was the barest chance of the Beaumonts taking this thing from me I wouldn't be here" Tasha says. "And besides, I just want the property. The rest of you can divvy up the contents"

"Oh, good evening Safi" The steward says. Safi was right. He looks professional. Not much else you can say about him, other than the fact that he looks a bit like the Mr. Clean guy. "And Abigail, and... you must be Saif"
"You know me?" You ask.
"This is not the first time I've seen you" He says. "Of course, last time I was a slave and you were well on your way to becoming one yourself"

"Sssure" You say. "We about ready to go?"
"I should be good to do the rest of this later" Tasha says.

"Actually, if you would wait one moment" The steward says. "There is... something I would like you all to see"
>>
That's all for tonight!

Next thread will probably be either Thursday or Friday, and it may or may not start earlier like today's did. I'll post details on twitter when I have them.

As always I'll be sticking around for question/suggestion time!
>>
>"There is... something I would like you all to see"

>Nigga, if you pull out one more god damn crystal...
>>
>>44889957
you mother fucker
thanks for running
>>
>>44889957
Thanks for running boss see you next time.
>>
>you notice Zee blushing and burying her face in Abigail's shoulder.
HHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG
Must adopt and protect.
Does mean the Zee route is open?
>>
>>44889957
Great thread, Smiley!
>>
>>44889922
Quad dubs seems like good ending point.

But i swear to god if he pulls out a torture video of our older brother or something....

>>44889966
Thats...a legitimate worry as well.

>>44889957
Have a good couple of days, smiley.
I'm gonna go get tested for diabetes after that last post
>>
>>44889984
As long as it's daughteru route, the best route
>>
>>44889922
>"I love you" You say.
>"Which one?" Safi asks.
>"Does it matter?" You ask.
>"I guess it doesn't" Safi says.
>"Even me?" Zee asks.
>"Yes, even you" You say.
Cute as fuck.
Does this mean Abigail wins a twin sandwich?
>>
>>44890052
Of course!
>>44890066
Not sure if sis or Abby rolls that way. Though, how will the sex be?
>>
>>44890124
Deliciously awkward.
>>
>>44890124
Brown, white and brown
>>
>>44890156
Nah, it'd probably be like we fight, us and Safi perfectly complementing each other. And Abigail just caught up in a perfect storm until the shoxk collars pull us out of it.
>>
>>44890168
Brownie ice cream sandwich? Sounds delicious.

On a more serious note, we need to fix Abigail's pathways tonight.
>>
>>44890156
>>44890168
The problem is, I'm not sure if Saif will be the first to engage. Maybe Safi will walk in on them and just join or maybe she'll seduce him first and Abby just shrugs and goes with it. Or maybe we just really hammered.
>>
>>44890253
Well, when we neshed with Safi we just felt whole, so we might accidentally mesh and just sort of pull her in. We aren't really separate people, just different facets of the same soul.
>>
>>44890287
Smiley, can we get some confirmation on this?

Also, I just imagine that'll be a power boost where we gattai for a short time and split up afterward.
>>
>>44890385
It was....6th night, i think? Maybe 10th. When we found out Safi was our twin.

Now I'm curious, I'll look.
>>
>>44890385
Saif and Safi can feel each others emotions, even when they aren't directly linked. If Saif and Abby were to bang, Safi would most certainly feel it.
>>
>>44890462
Oh no, I knew about the twin stuff, though what Smiley just said really makes the urge for twincest even stronger in me.
>>
>>44890385
Ninth night, third movement

>It feels... different. With Kyla and Jessica you could tell that you were intruding/being intruded upon, but this is not like that.

In fact, it feels like you aren't linked at all. Where her pathways should be, there's just more you. It feels different, but it also feels right. Less like connecting with another person, and more like 2 halves of a whole coming together.

So yea.
>>
>>44890506
Agreed.

Definitely gotta keep them both alive. Zee can be daughteru too. Without the Guardian, Tasha has no reason not to leave her head priestess separate after the blood moon now.

Oh. Maybe we could wish for Tasha to become the god of our solar system? She'd have authority to protect the planet then, and all of it's resources would be hers, so no more fight over the blood moon's power.

Assuming she was telling the truth about enjoying watching mankind, and assuming we could change her spheres of authority, that might be the best answer. Otherwise we're looking at extinction or time travel.
>>
>>44890679
Eh, not a terrible idea. Bring it up next thread. (the Tasha as sipreme goddess of the silar system thing)
>>
>>44889957
I feel like we should be able to sue the Estate for compensation for the enslavement and all that.

Also, reminder that we will have to talk to Abby's Daddy about Time Mages since he was sketchy about that shit. Get Abby to back us up on that.

I'm still convinced there's a time god that we need to grab the attention of.
>>
>>44890943
I'm convinced messing with the time god leads to a vicious cycle. I don't think we can travel back in time solidly enough to save everyone, and I'm pretty sure our dream was memories trying to be sent to us. We've probably been through this so many times that it's absurd. That's why it was so easy for us to learn to use guns and explosives.
>>
>>44891005
That's what I'm thinking, we may have to accept there is no perfect ending.
>>
>>44891046
I think the best we can hope for at this point is to save our sister, our gf, and our planet. Hopefully in a way that will take us off everyone's radar, so we can go help raise our niece.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.