[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>choose four companions on your journey >state your long-term
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8
File: BroQuest.png (2 MB, 4162x3954) Image search: [Google]
BroQuest.png
2 MB, 4162x3954
>choose four companions on your journey
>state your long-term goal
>give yourselves a team name
>>
>>44865932
>>44865726
>>
My long term goal is to not post ded memes
>>
Rolled 40, 18, 27, 2 = 87 (4d43)

>>44865932
I'm just going to roll for my companions. Long term goal is to figure out what my own stats are. Team name is Tough Lads
>>
>Sophisticated Psion
>Misunderstood Necromancer
>Wise Old Wizard
>Elven Time Mage

We think reality could be a lot better than it is, so we seek to break spacetime apart completely and put ourselves in a position to supervise its reconstruction.

We call ourselves the Worldbreakers, and the BBEG is the Overgod, because fuck that guy.
>>
>>44865980
Aren't entire threads allowed? If I went to the general then only like 3 people max will reply.
>>
>Vengeful Viking Man
>Orc Troublemaker
>Brawny Gentleman
>Drunken Dwarven Monk

Together we are TEAM EPIP PUB CRAWL. Our name also describes our goal.
>>
Porc
Dog
Kid Cleric
Uncle veteran
Play as a kid paladin.

You, your sister, and your dog go on adventures with your irresponsible uncle and his pet pig. Villain is his evil ex-wife, determined to destroy him
>>
>>44865932
P'orc Druid, Seasoned Veteran Relative, Sophisticated Psion, and Nameless Rank and File Soldier. Chill party that can control the battlefield, is almost impossible to get the drop on, and has three frontliners boosted to incredible heights by the Druid [with the added bonus of the Soldier learning from UNCLE DUDEBRO].

Party goal: Kingdom-wide search-and-destroy for particularly nasty critters that want to shit in everyone's cereal. You got a chimera problem? Call us.

Team name: er... Radical Party of Dudes Who've Just Met?
>>
the ultimate team would be
>The Iron General
>Sophisticated Psion
>Grizzled Detective
>Gunslinging Loner

our goal is to fuck bitches, and our team is called the big dick buddies
>>
>>44865932
BroQuest/TowerGirls crossover when?
>>
>Dick-Ass Thief
>Evil Black Knight
>Suave but Dubious Devil
>Masked Magician Con-Artist

"Team Gambit"

Our goal is to save the world from the main villain.
>>
>>44865932
>Female Law Enforcing Paladin
>Nameless Rank File Soldier
>Dragon Knight
>Ancient Steam Knight
Honorary slot for Adorable P'orc Druid
Team Do-Gooders seek to do good.
>>
File: 1421835610145.png (54 KB, 298x316) Image search: [Google]
1421835610145.png
54 KB, 298x316
>>44866352
>fantasy reskin of The World's End
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>Steam Knight
>Loner Gunslinger
>Evil Black Knight
>Dickass Thief

The "I didn't agree to be associated with any of these people" Party.

Why are you people following me? Stop.
>>
>>44865932
>shitty fan version
>>
>>44867106
Well then post the best version.

It better not have less characters.
>>
>>44865932
>Dwarven Mechanic (Support)
>Ancient Steam Knight (Tank)
>Gunslinging Loner (DPS
>Crazed Alchemist (Crowd Control)

Together we are Mechanical Synergy Incorporated. We are arms dealers. Our plan is to build an airship someday.

Crazed Alchemist makes ammo for the Gunslinger and fuel for the Steam Knight.
Dwarven Mechanic maintains the Steam Knight's machinery and the Gunslingers weapons, and constructs upgrades for both of them.
>>
>>44867222
A wizard comes along and casts one of numerous spells designed to corrode, melt or shatter metal.

>Game Over
>>
>>44867290
Or a single rust monster appears.
>>
>>44867290
It's a good thing my crazed alchemist prepared corrosion-resistant coating for my constructs then.
>>
>>44867318
>>44867222

...Though, I may swap out the Crazed Alchemist for the Elven Time Wizard. She can use her time powers to reverse the effects of rust and metal corrosion.
>>
>>44866214
I respect a man who aims high.
>>
>>44865932
The Dog, the Soldier, the Veteran Relative, and the Viking. We're the Warriors of Destiny, saving the world from evil magic with the strength of heroes.
>>
>>44865932
Lifelong Warrior Friend
Eternally Hot Blooded Rival
Experienced Warrior Girl
Nameless Rank and File Soldier

"The Away Team"

Our goal is to keep the redshirt alive for as long as possible.
>>
>>44866354
So...more or less Gravity Falls?
>>
The Gentlemen

Sophisticated Psion
Iron General
Misunderstood Necromancer
Ninja Guardian

We would conquer the world. They would be my big 4.
>>
>>44865932
A classic
>Eternally hot blooded rival
I'm a competitive sort, it'll be the sort of thing to keep me motivated
>The Cheerful Druid
Healing, magic shenanigans, and another thing to compete over with the rival. also, great party heart to keep the moral compass strong
>Seasoned Veteran Relative
To keep me and the rival from coming to blows, as well as help us each grown throughout the adventure
>Grizzled Detective
Seems like a generally useful guy to keep around and acts as a nice foil for the cheerful druid. plus, I feel like he would have some interesting conversations with the seasoned veteran.
>>
File: 1388632818465.jpg (343 KB, 1261x1517) Image search: [Google]
1388632818465.jpg
343 KB, 1261x1517
>>44865932
>Ninja Gaurdian
>Amazon Huntress
>Orc Troublemaker
>Elven Time Mage

Designed with stealth and recon in mind, both Ninja and Amazon should be able to move unseen, while she and the Orc is also responsible for soaking damage. Ninja sharpshoots high-danger targets, and time mage offers us the ability to be a second ahead (literally).

Personally, I'd take the role as some healer/support, a Mystic Theurge kind of.

The Band of Misfits is ready to go (name subject to change), our long-term goal is stopping whatever evil lurks in the ancient ruins beneath this city where east and west meets along tropical shores, and finding out how it's connected to the Elf's future. And personally? Well, ancient evil means ancient secrets.

>>44866352
You, I like you. We should hang out in between quests.
>>
>>44868197
My goal would be to be better than my rival. the party goal would probably be to help the detective with his conspiracy nonsense. really the party would be steering me and the rival to the right causes. I trust the druid and the veteran to make sure its the right thing to do.
>>
>Pompous Knight
>Scantily Clad Warrior Princess
>Dragon Knight
>Wise old wizard
>Me (old crone witch)
team name: A Tale in the Making
goal: not get caught up in fey shenanagins, even though we look perfect for a fairy tale
>>
>Me
>Cheerful Druid
>Experienced Warrior Girl
>Female Law-Enforcement Paladin
>Realigned Villainous Vixen

We would be called "Absolutely Harem" and our shared goal is to defeat the Vixen's former employer...and his evil boss...and his evil boss...etc. Me and the Pally are bros, I'm always trying to get her laid. The Druid is my lifelong friend and we love each other like siblings. The Warrior is the standard tsundere who I eventually wear down, with the help of my ladybros. Yay.
>>
>>44865932

>Suave but Dubious Devil
>Dick-Ass Thief
>Masked Magician Con-Artist
>Crazed Alchemist

Team "In it for the Money". And by "in it" we mean "infiltrating the villain's castle", "for the money" means "fleecing absolutely everyone blind", and the end goal is a localized economic meltdown while the more combat-focused heroes steal the spotlight and we steal everything not bolted down. Then the bolts, followed by everything formerly bolted down.

If everything goes according to plan, there won't even be a castle left by the time the Big Bad catches on.
>>
>>44865932
Well since I have no stats, I'll just assume I'm a rank and file nameless soldier. As such, I don't get a say in my party. My lord ordered me to serve these wack-jobs, so I guess I'm along for the ride.

1. Rich Arrogant Prince
2. Female Law Enforcement Paladin
3. Experienced Warrior Girl
4. Wise Old Wizard

Nobles are getting uppity, the King is to old for this shit, and the Prince is a whiny little bitch. As a loyal rank and file soldier, it is my duty to accompany the the Prince, help him quell the hostilities, and earn the respect of his father and the court. Of course there's an otherworldly horror sowing all this chaos and malcontent to fast track the ritual to summon their dark god and reign hell on Earth, and you know damn well who gets stuck dealing with that bullshit.
The Paladin. Mostly. Oh god I hope she can do this I am not paid enough for this bullshit. I'm wearing a red shirt and no one knows my name. The Prince is clearly the MC and the Warrior girl has all the same skills plus waifu points and better stats.

We are... Team Stardust
>>
>Nameless Rank And File
>Pompous Knight
>Iron General
>Veteran Relative

No team name. We're just a bunch of grizzled old veterans. No wars going on so we're having one last reunion before retirement. Hear rumor there's a red dragon pestering a seaside town. We're all looking to get a cut of the hoard and go our separate ways. While we're brothers in arms, it's about time we try to forget each other's faces and the things we've done.
>>
File: 1451118975819.jpg (76 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
1451118975819.jpg
76 KB, 567x800
Hot Blooded Rival
Brawny Gentleman
Catgirl
Drunk Monk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0

The Gentleman and Monk will teach me how to fight, my rival will always keep me pushing myself, and catgirl because she da best
>>
>>44869583
>Not questing for a genderswap potion and lezzing out with the paladin.

It's almost like you want to have the shittest taste.
>>
>>44869660
>Not wanting to punch stuff with fist of steel?
>Wanting to lose your dick

Cam, get a load of this fag.
>>
Inexperienced Young Hero.
Female Law-Enforcement Paladin.
Runaway Foreign Catgirl.
Amazon Huntress.

The Snu-snu Brigade.
>>
My Mixed Harem Team

The Cheerful Druid - Healing, aid from animals and plants.
Runaway Foreign Catgirl - Agile, whirlwind of magiclal flames.
Amazon Huntress - Tough, strong.
Elven Time Mage - wide array of spells and enchancements for the party.

No real goals.
>>
File: .0 ULTIMATE BROQUEST VILLAINS .png (2 MB, 6552x4072) Image search: [Google]
.0 ULTIMATE BROQUEST VILLAINS .png
2 MB, 6552x4072
NOW CHOOSE YOUR VILLAINS!
>>
>>44865932
>dick ass thief
>orc troublemaker
>crazed alchemist
>evil black knight
We get into more trouble than one would think possible before we even leave the first town. We ultimately fail to ever complete any quest and fall apart due to infighting
>>
>>44865932
>experienced warrior girl
>p'orc druid
>perverted archmage
>grizzled detective

The precious gems that protect the kingdom from evil have been stolen and we've been framed for the crime. Fleeing into exile we must find the magic gems so we can return home to fulfill our unique personal destinies.

Exploring dungeons and slaying monsters in the lands beyond the kingdom, we learn the importance of team work and friendship. Everyone in the group thinks a team name is dumb except the druid, who refers to us as Best Friends.
>>
>>44869965
Wait, if the Young Hero is the S is SS, what are you?
>>
>>44865932
>Iron General
>Nameless Rank & File Soldier
>PTSD Veteran Ranger
>Grizzled Detective

Our goal is to assemble and lead a coalition of nations to counteract the growing hordes of evil humanoids nibbling at the edges of civilized lands. If we fail, the world burns. If we win, we get to ride the political and military dragon that is a massive alliance during a global war for survival. Of course, some of the nations are trying to backstab us and others have their own goals, which will only make it more interesting.
>>
>>44865932
Anyone combination with Freddy Mercury would be the most epic hands down
>>
>Vengeful Viking Man
>Orc Troublemaker
>Grizzled Detective
>Gunslinging Loner

Heroes for Hire type outfit with a high success rate for completing jobs, but have little regard for collateral damage and wreaking havoc all in the name of the job. Currently you join the team after getting itself involved in a coup to overthrow the current King of the land.

The Viking and the Orc are usually best of friends, this friendship was formed out of being drinking buddies and having each other's back in the regular bar brawls But often the duo have a falling out when the Orc burns down the Vikings current favourite pub.

Becoming disillusioned with his superiors has decided to give it a go in the private sector.

Of course the cover story is that no one knows anything about the Gunslinger, he just shows up for the job and leaves after collecting his share at the end of a job. in truth he is rather chummy with the Detective, they have been known to share a pot of tea on a quiet afternoon in their down time.

I'm obviousy just the admin guy, with little to no field experience, that collects the jobs and sends out the team. Also the guy who has to deal with the City Watch after the team wrecks havoc.
>>
>Orc Troublemaker
>Vengeful Viking
>Amazon Huntress
>Brawny Gentleman

We're gonna fuck shit up

TEAM MUSCLES

Also where have I seen this art style before?
>>
>>44865932
I'm sorry anon, I sample only the finest of memes and Stale Dead Memequest isn't dank enough. There's a CYOA thread as well, please consider letting yourself be contained within.
>>
>>44865932
>The Spelling Mistakes
>It's obvious which four I'm talking about.
>>
>Dwarven Engineer
>Elven Time Wizard
>Steam Knight
>Crazed Alchemist

'Team' Automating Season

With me acting as the face of the team (god-machine help us) and as the negotiator inbetween the engineers, our goal is to gain some sufficiently rich patron to finance our studies. The reponsibilities of actually owning land and ruling over it would only be a distraction, though perhaps we could use whatever technologies we discover to improve people's lives.

I could see our group doing a lot of archeological work, given that this seems to be the sort of setting where ancient wonder-tech would be common. Otherwise, we secure mines, oil deposits, and establish farms for alchemical ingredients. Also, war-machines.
>>
>>44865932
>companions
Scantilly Clad Warrior Princess
Realigned Villanous Vixen
Amazon Huntress
Runaway Foreign Catgirl
>long-term goal
Find husbands to prove that I'm the best gipsy matchmaker.
>team name
Date a Local Adventurer Today
>>
>>44865932
>rich arrogant prince
D-david Bowie?
>>
>>44873459
Don't be absurd.
>>
Dwarven Mechanic
Drunken Dwarven Monk
Amazon Huntress
Iron General

>Goal
We're going to start our own Kingdom! With Blackjack and Hookers!

>>44870672
Undead King

>Team Name
Lich Busters
>>
>Grizzled Detective
>Rich Arrogant Prince
>Elven Time Mage
>Scantly Clad Warrior Princess

Long-term Goal: We all kind of have different goals. I'm going to save the world. I believe they want to find out who killed the Vengeful Viking Man, but that's mostly the detective. The other three are just horny.

Team Name: The Crimebusters
>>
File: TRihRjnc.png (114 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
TRihRjnc.png
114 KB, 215x215
>>44868677
pic related

Mine:

>Experienced Warrior Girl
>Realigned Villainous Vixen
>Elven Time Mage
>Amazon Huntress
>Me

Team Name: The Guy who's been single entirely too long ._.
>>
>>44865932
>realigned villainous vixen
>conquer the sheetlands of the inn-room universe
>"the noisy neighbors"
>>
File: psm party.jpg (160 KB, 889x617) Image search: [Google]
psm party.jpg
160 KB, 889x617
>>44865932
-cheerful druid
-ninja guardian
-wise old wizard
-honorable kabuto samurai
that's what I'd pick as a party, anyway
the best position for me would be bard, but that's my least favorite class
fuck it; I'm a dick-ass gary-stu elf bard/swiftblade archer who trades in bardic music for a rogue's locks/traps abilities (and maybe some sneak attack), but who does use lots of buff/utility spells for the group

-bring down the fiend-backed plutocracy ruling the planet with an iron fist, thereby allowing the mages and priests of the world to collaborate and find a cure for the curse of evil which has infected bloodlines worldwide

-"the rude knaves" (even though the party is impeccably polite and nice [except me])
>>
>>44880927
>>44870672
tough choice between the megolomaniacal elder sorcerer and the uncoiled, maybe with the cosmic horror as the secret BBEG
>>
>>44865932
wtf is this anime shit, back to /a/
>>
>>44880927
oh, actually, if I have to pick one as myself, I'd take the elven time mage
>>
>>44868039
Criminally underrated post
>>
>>44869660
Hooooooly shit never thought of that
>>
>>44865932
Amazon huntress for waifu-purposes, pompus knight and porc druid for comic relief, and elven time mage, i am out to resurrect my dog and inflict the most painful death upon
>>44870672
the zealous pope, we shall be called, the euphoric doge resurrectors
>>
>Amazon Huntress
>Dragon Knight
>Androgynous Cleric Kid
>Sophisticated Psion

To protect the world from devastation, and unite all peoples within our nation.

Team Rocket
>>
>>44865932
Cute Druid, Tsun Warrior Girl, Yuri Paladin, and the Elf.
We don't need a goal when we have ADVENTURE!
Although I personally will have a secondary goal of finding true love. Contrary to appearances I don't expect it to happen with any of the girls and am not particularly interested in them in that way. Not gay, they just aren't my type aside from maybe the druid. I'm horrible with names so I'll let someone else pick it.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.