[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: The Defence Continues, Ever Onwards Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3
File: No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
Right, seems some of our staff went missing during the last battle here, so if any of you lot know where they are, you'd best point us that way right quick.
>>
File: t0ohv5.jpg (32 KB, 582x800) Image search: [Google]
t0ohv5.jpg
32 KB, 582x800
>Curls into a ball in medbay.
>Is still asleep from the anesthesia from the operation.
>Looks like all wounds have been looked on and bandaged.
>The broken arm still seems like it will take a while to heal no matter how much the polymorphine quickens the process.

I might take some time to answer properly, I'm still cooking my lunch.
>>
>>44856323
Is this a real question, or..?
>>
>>44856349
Yes it -is- a real question, but if you don't wish to cooperate then we could just go ask the Navy boys, which would certainly be quicker.
>>
>>44856372
... you know what I was going to cooperate. Keyword being WAS.
>>
>>44856372
>approaches Harper
>gives Anna a look of utter disdain
Which staff? Are they essential?

Also who are you?
>>
>>44856392
Suit yourself.
>jogs over to one of the Valkyrie Crew's to ask the same question.
>leads his squad into the Medical Building at a jog.
>>
>>44856415
>>44856417
Interrogator Wellesley and Miss LIX, sir.

I am the Space Brit of course.
>>
>>44856348
>Wakes up.
>Inmediately checks her arm.
>It's still there, trashed but there.
>Sighs in relief.

Alright, back at full disponibility
>>
>>44856433
What degree of "missing" are we talking about here? Because I saw them in Jackson's clinic last night.
>>
>>44856415
It is completely reciprocated, tin head. I swear, you must go to sleep some day. or whatever your kind calls sleep.
>>44856433
Knowing tem and what happened lately, they would be to the medibay. Tere witout even breaking a sweat, lo! Witness my divination powers.
Well, te assassin, at least. I bet say, ten trones te Interrogatorr is in front of a mirror trying to look inquisitorialish.
Still trying to understand how to better write this accent... maybe taking the H away would work.
>>
>>44856448
>gives LIX a wave then returns to the task of pulling a Flak Jacket over her shoulders.
>slaps a fresh pack into her Carbine and fills her pouches.
Hey lass, welcome back to the land of the conscious. How was the nap?
>>
>>44856454
They are sir? We weren't informed, which room were they placed in?
>Harper breaks off from his squad while they instead sprint into the building.

>>44856456
Ah yes, I see we're into the petty insults stage of the day then?
>>
>>44856475
Unwanted. I wanted to stay awake during the treatment.

I had overheard a doctor saying that I'm lucky of being who I am... anyone without polymorphine would just have had the arm chopped off and replaced by a bionic... it made me worry about it...
>>
>>44856491
Tread carefully, tropper, uhn?
>>
>>44856323
>hides a broken laspistol behind his back
I, err... Was doing... Maintenance?
>>
>>44856496
I wouldn't worry about it too much, we'll be discharged in the next couple of hours, I care not for being stuck in here, it'd be better for you to rest back on the ship.
>loads a fresh grenade into the launcher then lights a cig.
It'll do you good anyway, spend some time with the puppy.
>>
>>44856529
Alice...

>She doesn't want to ask, she knows Alice is trying to avoid the question but she knows she must ask.

What happenned in that cave...?
>>
>>44856506
Mhm yes, terribly intimidated.
>Harper starts tapping away on his dataslate while his squad clears sweeps the Med Center to find their absent Commander.
>>
>>44856529
>>44856539
Ah. Alice, Delta. I was looking for you two. You have a minuet to chat about something?
>>
>>44856545
Two days from now, be sure to ceck that flamer, uhn? Just in case.
>>
>>44856506
Hey Anna. How are you today?

>>44856491
Is there a reason there's stormtroopers running in my building?
>>
>>44856539
Short answer? I don't know at all.
Long answer? I don't bloody know in the slightest and it worries me. A lot.

>>44856552
Chat about how we'll be discharged immediately and that LIX will spend the rest of the recovery period on board the Penance? Sounds good to us, shall we go Miss?
>>
>>44856539
>>44856552
>Looks at Alice.
>Has that "No need to tell me yet, but we need to talk." look on her face.
>Back at Jackson.
I guess if lady Wellesley is willing to have an audience I can't deny.
>>
>>44856568
>under his "breath"
Crazy, as always.
>>
>>44856568
In a different place, for starters.
So wat is so important t'at you 'ave to call me over vox?
>>
>>44856565
We don't use Flamers, Bolters are more effective, but Inquisitorial Personnel, even if you are one, I'm sure both our bosses will be -pleased-.
>>
>>44856514
>continues his vain attempt at attaching the bent barrel to the rest of the weapon
>>
>>44856569
I will discharge you from here, but one thing first. You need to go for a full check up and since you're an Interrogator I need to update your info.
>looks at data slate
Just some simple tests and a few tissue samples, liver sample, spinal fluid, etc. Should take about ten minuets, tops.

>>44856584
Just making sure that your ok.
>>
>>44856568
>>44856571
Well, they'll be following SOP, which dictates that they begin a search for missing personnel, which we are, since nobody bothered to tell them of our injuries.
When they find us, I believe we'll be taking a Thunderhawk.

>>44856588
but threatening Inquisitorial*
>>
>>44856588
You didn't get w'at I was saying.And it will make w'at will 'appen even more laug'able.
>>44856598
Tech 'eresy!
... is w'at I will say if I cared enough.
>>44856607
'ow considerate, because of course I am a damsel in distress you need to c'eck on every so often, rig't, or I would probably end up in a situation i can not solve by myself!
>you can't see her blushing,and maybe it is better like this
>>
>>44856607
Okay.....no, I think not, my data was already updated and issued to the relevant parties, and my retinue has sufficient staff to take care of a simple checkup, not going to bother you with a trivial matter when you have countless injured to take care of.
>>
>>44856627
>meekly puts it down and grovels
Please don't be angry, milady...
>>
>>44856627
>Harper continues making notes on his Dataslate.
Mhm, interesting stuff, really.
>The rest of his squad has moved to the section of the Center where the injured pair has been billeted, and starts sweeping.
>>
>>44856637
... oh you are afraid I mig't be angry?
T'is makes it wort' to actually give it a shot...
W'AT WERE YOU DOING, GUARDSMAN!?
>>
>>44856646
Sorry! I hit one of the cultists and it broke! I'll make it up for you somehow, milady!
>>
>>44856630
It isn't just about that, Alice.
>looks up from data slate
If it wasn't important, I wouldn't be doing it. It's about your ability. It must be done now. You'll be knocked out for it because of the spinal fluid part.

>>44856646
Anna, stop screaming, I can hear you from here.
>>
>>44856669
Oh, for the love of... stand up for yourself, man! What's she going to do, tell you how you're going to die?
>>
>>44856669
You will? Don't be ridiculuous! 'ow could a lowly scum such as yourself even make up for being such a sorry excuse for a-
>>44856670
Not now, I am bullying t'e guards.
>>
>>44856670
Okay, subtly obviously won't work so I'll just out and say it, my data was updated when I was inducted, I had a Medical when I was inducted, We're -not- staying here, now, since we're supposed to be cooperating, I'll ask politely once. Go back to your business, and allow us to leave.
>>
>>44856704
subtlety*
>>
>>44856670
>"I knew this moment would arrive."
>"I wanted to talk with Alice about it in private before that..."
>"Why do you laugh of me this way, lord Emperor?"

>Worried Face intensifies.
>>
>>44856678
But... But... Milord, I-
>>44856690
>groveling intensifies
>>
>>44856704
Alice. You know I could detain you on possible possession charges, but I know that their false so I wont do them. All I need is to take some blood and tissue samples.

>>44856690
Please don't bully my men.
>>
>>44856727
And don't even get me started about t'at uniform of yours, if t'at's what you call a uniform anyway! Don't you even understand t'at it is t'anks to people like you if 'eresy exists in first place? You lack t'e basic level of respect f-
>>44856739
Are you sure? It is quite funny, you should see it.
>>
>>44856739
Are you menacing an interrogator before her enforcer, Jackson?
>Trying to hide how crippled she is right now to be a bit impossing.
>>
>>44856756
Oh, are we playing commissar now? Because I'm certain that your hair isn't cut to regulation standard.
>>
>>44856765
No, I could if I wanted to, but I'm not. Can you tell her to just do this. It's simple and quick. If we started when I said we'd be done by now, and you'd be on your way.
>>
>>44856780
I am certain your race is t'e wrong one to try give me lessons!
>>
>>44856739
>>44856765
You claimed that we could get more work done if we work together, well us working together is you doing your business while we do ours. Now move yourself out of the way, -now-.

>The squad of Stormies has paused around the corner from the room to count the voices and measure hostilities.
>>
>>44856756
Yes, milady... As you say, milady...
>>
>>44856788
>>44856806

You don't even understand it, CMO. There's no need to documment anything irregular, all is as it had to be, she was injured and she was treated for it. Done.

>Also trying to hide how fucking worried she is about Alice's situation, but if the girl in charge doesn't want to, you comply.

Just... let us go, I need to have a chat with lady Wellesley in private anyways.
>>
>>44856793
Oh I'm sorry, did I get it mixed up? Were you the one who fought chaos marines while I shot an innocent man in the back?
>>
>>44856806
I'm trying to do my business. My business is getting these samples and writing off that you're okay and not a possible threat.
>>
>>44856825
I... I fought those as well.
Do not make assumptions. DO NOT-
>points a finger ragainst his face
MAKE ASSUMPTIONS.
>>
>>44856824
>mumbling under his breath
Now I know why he worked alone

I can't just leave something like that be unexplained. You know that in the long run this is the best thing to do. I wouldn't release these documents to anyone, they'd be classified, only accessible to my rank and above.
>>
File: 1452987434792.jpg (18 KB, 300x280) Image search: [Google]
1452987434792.jpg
18 KB, 300x280
>>44856845
Okay.
>walks away towards the medbay
>>
>>44856871
So any hereticus inquisitor can get a watch on it?
I don't think that's what lady Wellesley wants.

>Tries to cross her arms but the sudden electrifying sensation of pain moving up from her right arm makes her stop and put her left hand in her waist instead.
>>
>>44856836
Your bloody business is taking care of the injured, now move yer arse back to them like a good little Medic, afore I 'ave to see how sturdy this bloody thing is.

>Alice flicks off the safety on her Carbine and shoulders, but not fully raises, the weapon.
>The Stormtroopers see this as their cue to approach the door to the room and peer at the clusterfuck that seems about to begin.
>>
>>44856893
Damn smug metal face...
LIKE I CARE ABOUT SHOOTING DOWN AN INNOCENT! DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE, I DO NOT!
>>
>>44856915
>yells back over his shoulder
Sure looked like you cared last night! By the way, your eyes are still red.
>>
>>44856897
Well if they had a reason to look in my data bank, yes they could look at it.

>>44856910
Alice just work with me here. I don't want this to end in a scuffle. I just need these samples then you can be on your way.
>>
>>44856915
P-please calm down, milady...
>frozen in terror
>>
>>44856910
>"Oh, Throne here we go again. Now she's mad and won't want to speak about it when I ask."
>"She looks cute when mad though."
>Looks down hiding a blush.

>>44856940
>"I better stop this confrontation before it goes any further..."

This is not going to end well, for none of you both... and worst is that you both know it.

With all respects. Could you two just stop fighting over like kids? Lady Wellesley you're on your freedom to leave if you want, your authority is as high as his, Jackson at least give her some days to think about it.
>>
So can just anyone jump in on this thing? Are there restrictions on what sort of characters are playable?
>>
>>44856929
I will make your chest into a frigde one day!
>>44856941
ARE YOU STILL ERE! GET LOST!
>>
>>44856940
>>44856969
And those samples were already taken in my previous Medical, now move, my patience for this nonsense is about at an end.

>Alice fully shoulders the Carbine and aims it at the sole target in the room.
>She then starts circling Jackson and heading towards the door, where the group of befuddled Stormtroopers are debating getting involved.
Come along LIX, this is getting ridiculous.

>>44856976
Anything goes really, I mean we've had Orks before and there have been two different Lolcron(Played by the same dude that is.). Just make something and go nuts.
>>
>>44856976
Anyone can join! Just pick a name and introduce your character, and try to stick to some sort of guardsman, though I admit I'm quite bad at that part.
>>
>>44856976
Anyone can jump in, no restrictions as long as it doesn't outrighteously punch the canon to the face, for example we've had 2 undercover necrons, 2 undercover orks, and I think we had undercover heretics too.
>>
>>44856985
Yes, milady!
>scampers off, falling a few times on the way
>>44856976
only restriction is mutual fun. We have seen the edgiest of abominations (made by me), a lot of fun characters and some that were/are awesome.
>>
>>44856910
>approaches the stormtroopers from behind
>claps one on the back
Hey guys! How's it going?
>>
>>44856999
Y-yes, ma'am.
>Follows Alice.

>Whispering when passing next to Jackson.
Don't get mad at her, she's as surprised as you are.
>>
>>44856969
This is to help the both of you. but fine. Make life harder for all of us.
>yell off down the hallway
Discedant!! Sinite hos abire nunc!! Sed pergam rationem elit!!!

You both can leave. Don't mind the forty men around the corner, the stormtroopers made quite a ruckus.

>>44856999
You do know I've been in the Inquisition longer than you, right? You don't particularly scare me. But can I ask why you must fight me at every turn?
>>
>>44856999
>>44857001
>>44857003
>>44857007
Well then, time to play a Slaugth!
Hmmm.

Time to make the best if the opportunity I've been given.
>The brown robed preacher walks through the base, looking for sources of commotion.
>>
>>44857089
Eras- I mean emperor preserve us... Where are the flame weapons when we need them?
>>
>>44857033
Wait, where'd the praetorians go?
>>
>>44857048
The feeling is mutual. And tell you what, I can ask you your own question and I will, difference is that I don't expect an answer.
>Alice backs out the door to her Stormies and with a whispered conversation they form up around LIX.
Come on lass, lets get back to the Penance and deal with this nonsense.
>Upon reaching the Thunderhawk, the Stormies form a firing line at the ramp.
I must speak with the Captain, he'll be most unamused.
>>
>>44857048
ugh please don't try to speak latin anymore.
>>
>>44857140
>Follows... silently.
>>
>>44857048
>Approaches the man who seems in charge.
My apologies for bothering you, but you look like the person here with the best handle on the situation, which probably means you're somewhere in the chain of command.
>He's very soft spoken, and gives a small smile when he's finished talking.
>>44857122
Nah, I wouldn't really play a Slaugth.
...or would I?
>>
>>44857167
As long as SLaught is a byword for inoffensive space kittens I am ok with it.
>>
>>44857140
>>44857161
>follows them
What's going on? On another note, did you see that missionary guy wandering around? I doubt he'd tolerate my presence, regardless of what the inquisition says.
>>
>swoops down at a reckless, breakneck pace
>nearly crashes on the scree of rocks
>who should it be but Gary who leaps out of the aircraft, whooping and laughing most uproarious

Let's do that again sometime!

CHAOS! OH CHAOS! DADDYS BACK!!

>about a dozen disgruntled stormtroopers of Praetoria's elite stumble out of the Valkyrie, some airsick, all annoyed and grumbling
>"Cheeky blighter, 'e di'nt learn a fookin thing"
>"Incorrigible bastard..."
>"But blighty's tits, I'm glad e's on our soide."
>"Too right mate..."
>>
>>44857156
Yeah, didn't turn out the way I thought. I needed a different language and that was the first to pop into my head.

>>44857167
Well you're right in more ways than one. What can I do for you, priest?
>>
>hides in the room of Rogan
>>44857178
hint: Its not. THE WORM THAT WALKS HAS COME FOR US ALL!
>>
>>44857216
Knowing this regiment's history, we might be better off with him than the kittens.
>>
>>44857188
Keep yourself in your assassin disguise and all should be fine...

...I think.

>>44857192
>Smiles.
Well now, look who's back from the rack.
>>
>>44857188
Load o fookin nonsense is what's bloody goin' on mate, we'll be heading back to the Penance, so not sure if you want to join us.

>>44857192
>The rather 'displeased' expression on Alice's face changes into a smile as she spots the good Stormtrooper.
Well bugger me to exhaustion and call me a bloody Mordian! Gary! How you been mate?!

I rather do appreciate the Stormies accents matey, it's a nice touch. Really should make Alice take on an accent.....plans ahoy!
>>
>decides to do something useful for once and stars concentrating over the shard of heldrake, trying to find the current position of the daemon engine
>>
>>44857209
What can you do for me? Besides introductions, I think I'm all set. And then you should be thinking what I can do for you.
>He holds out a slightly shaky hand.
Ezra Vimes. And you are?
>>44857178
Well if inoffensive space kittens is another word for a pile of worms then yes.
But seriously, I'm not playing a Slaught.
>>
>>44857261
>shakes his hand
Chief Medical Officer, Lieutenant Jackson, at your service. So what brings you here?
>>
>>44857284
I'm not quite sure, just following orders. Emperor willing I'll know soon enough, and be able to help. A regiment like this, strife is practically a guarantee.
No offense.
>>
>>44857236
Heh heh heh... Had a damn vacation just about. Got to do everything I love without having to get shot at. Little tougher and learner for it too. And don't let those boys fool you, they had as much fun as I did.

>Gary now has a stormtrooper tattoo on his right shoulder
>still wearing the black sleeveless carapace armor with urban camo fatigues
>now wears a red Catachan officer's beret over his bandanna
>his metal left arm has been removed in favor of a vat grown flesh replacement
>>
>>44857306
I've been trying to improve it but some people try and make my life harder whenever they can.
>>
Well, if this thread-chain's accepting more people, I suppose it's time to bring in one of these assholes.

Why did they have to give me this position, of all things?
>Stalks through the installation, initiating rites of binaric grumling
By the Omnissiah, I should've been leading the Cybernetica in the crusades for knowledge long since...
>A long, dexterous tube of metal idly scans the environment, twitching and writhing in a most inhuman manner
That's what you get for trying to reprogram Combat Servitors as ritual oilers. One moment your entire life is ahead of you, the next you're assisting in logistics for some backwards group of Imperial misfits.
>Extra appendages twitch and fiddle with an autoquill, desperately trying to conform to some acceptable standing of prose, engaging in furious battle with the vicious swaying of movement
And now, to make matters worse, we're running out of usable Dataslates. Should probably inform the Munitorum that standard-issue models are not designed for warzones. Not as if they'll actually take the time to care!
>>
The surviving heretics that went underground on the last battle begin regrouping for a full retreat.

"Alright, package is ready, timer is set, 20 minutes. Operation Sinkage is a go. Move it! We're going back home before this thing takes us to oblivion too"
>>
>>44857284
Jackson! Jackson you come 'ere QUICKLY! I got it!
AND BRING A MAP!
>>
>>44857329
Well I see that Praetoria has been good for you at least, then again that's to be expected. Uncle Alan takes care of his men and the family takes care of it's friends. We're headed up to the Penance.....hang on, where's your bloody shotgun man? Don't tell me you lost it already?
>>
>>44857343
I understand. Do you already have a member of the Ecclesiarchy on base? The briefing wasn't very comprhensive.
>>
>Back at the fortress of Ice.
Operation Sinkage is a go, child. Watcher's Point is going down in a matter of minutes...
>He smirks.
Literally...
>>
>>44857395
We did have sisters for a while but they were transferred out so currently, no we don't.

>>44857371
Yes, what is it? Map?
>>
>>44857384
Are you kidding? The damn thing almost never leaves my side it's just slung behind my assault pack so it's secure. My other baby, that flamer Sis gave me, is in the locker on the Valk.

But nuff said bout me, what in the warp has been happening here? Saw that big Vympel ship on orbit, looked like they'd taken a bad hit...
>>
>>44857419
Yes, a map, give me a map, presto!
>>
>>44857419
Then these faithful need guidance more than I would have thought. I'll make my presence known.
>>44857371
>Nods to her.
Sorry for interrupting. I'll let you get to your duties.
>>
>>44857448
Yeah, here you go.
>hands her an actual paper map

>>44857453
Sorry about this. Just make yourself at home. The barracks is to the west of this building.
>>
>>44857441
Rogue psykers, chaos marines, the usual.
>>
>>44857441
Heretics, more Heretics, Iron Warriors and a spot of infighting, But no matter, I shall speak with the Captain, Uncle Alan and....think, all will be clear. However, we must head up to the Penance, there is work to be done and it shaln't be done immediately.
>Alice and her own Stormtroopers board the Thunderhawk they came down up as the Crew fire up the engines and activate weapons tracking.
Gary, get your lads onboard. LIX, come on too.
>The Transport would take off as soon as the requested personnel embarked, or expressed their wishes against doing so.
>>
>>44857477
'ERE!
Points somewhere on the map, in a completely anonymous spot
'ere it is.
>>
>>44857441
>>44857492
>>44857498

>Shudders at the mention of the IW and holds her arm.
>Embarks.
>>
>>44857498
>climbs aboard
Have I mentioned how little I like that Borgia woman?
>>
>>44857477
Thank you Lieutenant. Happy to be of service.
>He heads out to the barracks.
>>
>>44857512
What's there? And where is there?
>>
>>44857498
Iron Warriors? Hell's bells... alright, I'll get my boys back on the Valk and we'll follow you up. The ride never ends, huh boys?

>he grins at them
>they grumble at him
>>
>>44857533
Aren't you deli'ttfully retarded. Te 'eldrake!
>>
>A set of charges go off in timed unison when the timer hits zero for each.
>Each charge placed on a kingpin holding Watcher's Point on the surface.
>The ground shakes for a few seconds before falling over the space the subway system occuppied.
>Buildings cripple, break and fall into pieces, roads and streets sink into the earth.
>>
>>44857514
>>44857523
>>44857537
You certainly have Eta and it never does Gary.
>The Ramp lifts on the Thunderhawk and it takes off, then heads for the Penance, shortly makes a smooth landing in one of the Hangar Bays closer to the bridge and drops it's ramp.
'Chief! Is the Captain on the Bridge?! I must speak with him!
>>
>>44857563
>falls to the ground with a yelp when the ground starts shaking
>>
>>44857565
>Disembarks holding her arm.
... I'll go to our cuarters... I want to check on Lira...
>>
>>44857563
>>44857587
>catches her before she hits the ground
Emperor damn!! The whole city just collapsed!!! Are you alright?
Glad we set up the base on the outskirts of it. But we had a ton of men still in there.
>Gets on the vox
Smith the city just collapsed. Start looking for surivors. Valk flights, everything. Get every bird looking NOW!! Prepare for a counter attack.
>>
>>44857563
Son of a bitch! If we're gonna leave, let's get going now!
>>
>>44857597
She'll be happy to see you, go, don't worry, I'll be fine.
>Alice jogs out of the Bay and up towards the Bridge, stopping of course to identify herself at the door.
Is the Captain present? I must speak with him.
>>
>>44857554
>>44857554
>Ceases the grumbling upon catching the name of a despicable Daemonic Engine
You there, Imperial, what is this you speak o-

>Crashes to the ground upon the destabilisation of the structures, cursing in binary
Data concludes this to be highly irregular!
>>
>>44857621
Woah.. eh.
N-nut'ing.
Anyway, we should leave t'is place and go w'ere I told you. It is time to end t'is ting already.
>>
>>44857626
See you in a while, Alice... We... we need to talk about... your skill... a-alright?
>>
>Enters the techpriest's tent quietly and opens the crate labeled "Volkite Buster"

>It's empty, instead there is a note.

>"Dear Agent Greely,
>Thank you for the new acquisition. Although I cannot do anything with it, I am happy to see it out of your hands and in the possession of a proper collector. Caring about the lives of others - especially ones who tried to have you killed for me - over such a potent weapon? what has the Inquisition come to. tsk tsk tsk.
>Your Friend, Darasar Belk."

>"PS - Please accept this live Plasma Grenade as a token of my thanks and a sign of our friendship."

>The throne agent brakes into a cybernetically-enhanced sprint, leaping clear of the explosion.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!"
>>
>>44857677
So, the helldrake is there? What's the location like? Is Amelia there as well?
>>
>>44857563
>Takes a knee.
Emperor above, what was that!?
>>
>>44857709
>hears the explosion
Was that a secondary?
>>
Operation sinkage was a complete success, Amelia. Are you sure you preffer to leave this world rather than just take the opportunity now that our foes are defenseless?
>>
>>44857715
Urg. I saw little. It looks like a giant fucking totally cliched ice castle, like t'ose from stupid tales of feudal worlds. Given t'e 'eadac'e I am gettin', ten trones Amelia is t'ere.
>>
>>44857746
Virmanthras... I have priorities. A petty feud with guardsmen is all but one of those.
>>
>>44857766
Perfect.
>grin and chuckle
Go take a rest, dear. I'll handle the rest.
>>
>>44857709
>Jogs towards the source of the blast, looking around.
Was anyone in there!?
>>
>>44857736
Reverberations suggest a plasma or metla charge rather than standard explosive, perhaps we shou-
>Processor whirring sounds
How did they acquire technology of that calibre? Who has the gall to use such holy machines against us?
>>
>>44857784
>Whispered from within the staff rather than said aloud in someone's mind.
Coward...
>>
>>44857700
Mhm....actually, think I'll come with you, make sure that arm is healing properly.
Captain can wait. I'll speak with him later.
>Alice disappears into the their Quarters to the greeting of Lira.

And back to Harper for a while me thinks.
>>
>>44857816
Shut up.
Shut up, shut up.
>sends a psychic surge into the staff
Pleeeeeease.
>>
>>44857793
>runs to him
Excuse me, milord... But are these things safe? They fell during the shaking, they were in a jar in old Rogan's quarters...
>points at a glowing slug stuck to his face
>>
>>44857793
>>44857766
I have to take care of some stuff. I'll be back in a bit. Thank you Anna.
>begins to walk off

>>44857802
>rescue efforts are underway.
>valks flying and landing to ferry wounded back to base.
>troops digging through the rubble with lifesign scanners
>>
>>44857820
LIX's gonna be absent for a while too, I've gotta go to my job in 10 min.
>>
>>44857709
>gets aboard
>hears a blast

Don't nothin ever change around here...

>finds Greely

What's wrong in here?
>>
>>44857802

Just me and a booby-trap someone left.

>Stashes the note in a pouch

Detective Greely, Adeptus Arbites. I'm technically in charge of most of this mess, but the Praetorian and the Doc call a lot of the shots.

>Gets up, dusts himself off, and offers his hand

"You are?"
>>
>>44857833
>The Daemon Prince roars within the daemon weapon in pain.
I was... just suggesting, m'lady that this is the perfect moment to do a show of force... That we are not to be triffled with.
>>
>>44857847
... I don... Yes there fine.
>waves down a nearby medic.
Remove those then figure out what they are.
>>
>>44857709
>Greely's vox crackles to life
>A familiar voice comes through
Greely, come in. I may have a... business proposition for you.

Smoothies are not milkshakes, captcha.
>>
>>44857883
... why don't you do it.
You have been a fireplace decoration for a long time, Arnathrax.
>amelia strikes a defilers with the staff
Go and stay, and purge the imperials. Remake this world at your heart's contents.... if you are able to.
>>
>>44857863
>runs back into the Thunderhawk and pulls on a Vox headset.
"Oi' mate....Gary wasn't it, what in the Warp is goin' on down there?! Looks like a chunk of the planet just bloody collapsed!
>>
>>44857863

"We've made some fun new friends. I'll fill you in later. I need to get my investigation tools, see what I can see. Gary, If you could see to the priest?"
>>
>>44857853
>heads to the lab talking on the vox
>locks himself in the lab
>locks himself in the lower secret lab
>>
>>44857896
Good... I think three got away.
>the glow slug is removed and identified as mostly harmless, although able to dissolve flesh on prolonged contact
>>
>>44857921
The fuck if I know! I've only been here on station about an hour!
>>
>>44857920
>The defiler's eyes turn blue as Arnathrax takes over it.
If I am able to? I am more than able! I am the only one true master of this world! And what is stopping me from crippling you now right here, witch?
>>
>Slowly lifts the weak flesh and holy machine form to its feet
>Rushes towards the location of the presumed plasma-detonation, cognition engines whirring with panicked calculations
>Assesses the destruction alongside noticeable ruins of what are likely Mechanicus ritual ornaments

By the Omnissiah, who did this? This is an outrage, insufferable, despicable!

>Uncontrollably switches between angry ranting and hasty Techna-Linguis
>>
>>44857930
Throooonedammit! Well, least we got another padre to keep some sense around here...
>>
>>44857874
Ezra Vimes, Penance Preacher. I'm new here.
>Looks over the remains of the tent.
I can tell I really am needed here.
>>
>>44857962
>Amelia's smile disappears, replaced by a frown
Do try Arnathrax.
Try me.
>>
>>44857978
>Nods to him.
Sounds like someone here is glad to see me.
>>
>>44857959
Well fek it, we'll be back down ther' in a couple of minutes laddie, can ye find us a stable landing zone in aww' that shite?
>The rest of the Stormies run back on board as the Pilot warms up the engines once again.
>>
>>44857992
>Roars.
>Seems to approach Amelia with the intentions to attack.
>Stops.
Not yet, it will be under my own terms, not yours, witch. I'll contempt myself with the ripped flesh of the loyalists... for now...
>Walks away.

Time to go to my job, back in a few.
>>
>>44858027
>amelia's form starts to vanish
Mark my words, Daemon. You will come back.
Begging.
Just hope I will be in a good mood that day.
>>
>Inside the Ice fortress
>a robed figure looks at a defiler encased in the ice.
>It tries to lunge at the figure but it seems to be calmed by the wave of a hand
>a small white device is placed into the ice then seems to vanish.
>the figure continues down through the maze of tunnels stopping at seemingly random places.
>>
>>44858023
I suppose I should come down too, got room for one more?
>>
>>44858068
Man at least you could have asked me or LIX. Whatever.
>>
>>44857903

>Walks away from the priest and the Catachan before responding.

"I'm listening"

>Meanwhile, in orbit over Gospyria.

"He's alive? Shadowseer, you've never steered me wrong before, but I find it hard to be believing that Darasar Belk is alive."

"Oh he's alive and kicking, and making friends all over Commoragh."

"And I find it hard to believe the Darasar Belk I put down long ago is the same one running around trading on a famous name."

>Verasii puts the Lho-stick out in a hollowed-out skull, as if to emphasize a point..

"You wanted to see him, and in exchange promise to keep this Belk out of my acolytes hair?"

"As much as one can with Belk, I will keep him reigned in."

"Very well, I will make arrangements. But beware, he is ~very~ touchy about your kind."
>>
>>44858070
Aye lad, need all the bloody help we can get from the looks o' things, hope you've got yerself plenty of ammo.
>>
>>44858012
Yeah I trust priests more than Commissars for sure...

>>44858023
What? I'm already back aboard the Penance. Greely asked me to babysit the new preacher. But I'll send the Valk back out to look.
>>
>>44858099
Actually this is to see how you react
>>
>>44858141
The problem is that Amelia is gone and Arnathrax is in charge.
But LIIX anon is at work now.
So...

And her I was ready to go. What do I owe this visit?
>>
>>44858114
Wait you are? Fuck, I thought that everyone bar Gary, Eta and my dudes were still planetside? My mistake.

Problem is lad, what are we even gonna do doon there? We're no gettin' involved wit' picking people out the rubble, we're more for providin' support while ground troops do that.
>>
>>44858177
Can I help, milord?
>>
>>44858100
I've been told that you're having trouble with a certain Haemonculus. For what reason would one as arrogant as he deign to interact with a mere inquisitorial acolyte?
>>
>>44858114
the preacher was planetside

>>44858169
well this is what happens when plans get delayed. This is just to gather information anyway. An armed response would be nice but not fully needed.
>>
>>44858211
Eh, don't bother with that Mi'Lord pish, not important enough for it. But aye, go ahead lad.
>>
>>44858236
Well, I am waiting.
>Amelia's staff glows a deep shade of blue
I am not known to be very patient.
Wel here is the answer.
>>
>>44858177
I thought that too, considering the preacher was conversing with Jackson and I'm pretty sure the tent was planetside.

>Desperately searches the smouldering remains of the Mechanicus tent for any technologies that may have survived
>Finds little more than Omnissian cog ornamentations, the rest is damaged beyond use

Whoever was utilizing the explosive knew what they were doing. Plasma leaves little in the ways of surviving devices, they intended to destroy these blessed ones...

>Speaks a litany in prayer to the Omnissiah, one of mourning and loss
>>
>>44858114
>>44858114
I'm guessing that's a very common feeling around here.
Which probably says more about regard for Commissars than it does about regard for Preachers.
>>
>>44858246
All right, err... Sir.
>>
Seems like there's some confusion about location. I have no idea about the layout of anything or where I'm supposed to be, just saying.
>>
>>44858291
Everyone that isn't LIX, Gary or Alice are either planetside or en route to being planetside. I think.
>>
>>44858291
The Penance is a Ship waiting in Orbit, currently on it(At least characters being actively played) are Harper, Eta, Gary and I think that might be it, since I'm assuming that Vimes is on the planet.
>>
>Begins assembling his forensics kit in his tent while listening to Nyzart.

"That's what I'm aiming to find out. As far as he has confided, he has a vendetta with Verasii. Oh yeah, and he showed us footage of you delivering a package of explosives in Commoragh, going on and on about how upset she'll be. Says he kept a backup and began laughing like a cartoon character."

>Begins applying dust to the note and brushing it

"And the fingerprints are... Human."

>>44858271

>You find a dataslate, somewhat charred but miraculously still working. It says "Covert Augmentation Project. Subject: Greely"

>Don Chango of the Salamanders is rescuing people from the wreckage in the background.
>>
>>44858301
Of course, Verasii and Nyzart are half a segmentum away.
>>
>>44858301
>>44858291
>>44858236

ok, cool. We retcon as necessary
>>
>>44858301
>>44858317
All right, thanks. Planet side it is.

Still wandering around the base, heading back towards the barracks.
>>
>>44858318
>The scanner mechadendrite makes absolutely sure that nobody's attention is aware of my movements
>Extends a secondary limb to retract the device into a cloak of Mars-red robes
>The scanner also retreats into the clothing, observing the Dataslate as it is operated by the various appendages protruding from my torso

If anyone finds anything intact, report to myself or another Tech-Adept, we cannot afford to miss any relics that may have survived.
>>
>>44858265
I'm guessing she approached
>notices that hes been spotted.
>simply nods at her then quickly takes off down another hallway.

>"maybe she won't realize what I'm doing. Maybe I can finish my mission before I must escape. They will be displeased if I fail."
>>
>>44858361
Botched my spoilers.. .
>Still wandering around the base, heading back towards the barracks.
>>
>>44858370
>amelia vanishes into thin air, coming out of a wall right in front of the hooded figure
I may ask you who you are, why are you here and how do you think you can escape me in my lair.
But I won't.
>the sorceress brings her staff down, casting a torrent of warpflame on the figure
>>
>Harper's Thunderhawk lifts it's ramp and heads for the surface.
>Once there it lowers the ramp and hovers briefly should Eta wish to disembark.

This is your stop laddie, can't risk landing a bird this heavy anywhere.
>>
>>44858318
That's an interesting development. Do you know anyone who might have been influenced by the Dark Eldar in the past?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>
>>44858432

"Well, there was one guy, but he took a shard to the neck. He was responsible for my augmentations - tried to blackmail me with a cortex bomb, but I talked him down."

"I'm going to investigate where Belk left a plasma grenade for me to find. Live one, of course."

>>44858368

>Greely arrives on the scene, carrying an Arbitrator's forensic kitbag.

"Didn't really leave behind much evidence, did they?"

>His augmentations are subtle, designed to mimic the human form and not be noticed until he's right up on you. This might be the guy the dataslate is talking about.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>44858398
>>44858459
Two can play at that game
>the figure vanishes with a zap like noise then appears behind Amelia in time to strike out with a long white blade.
>>
>>44858513
... ohw come on. You did not pull the teleport unsheathing katana on me, right.
At least make it fancy.
>>
>>44858541
That's what warp spiders do
>>
>>44858432

>Verasii's comm-sign interrupts you

"Nyzart, we need to talk. Take the shuttle up to my ship. Now."

>She's quite brusque here, the diplomancer's charm gone from her voice. You have a sinking feeling about this. On the other hand, she's using words rather than guns, which is still usually a good sign."
>>
>>44858541
Well it doesn't seem like it's anything personal.
>>
>>44858496
>A few scrambles and whirs escape Binary's implants as his focus is re-purposed

Ah... Yes, Imperial, your observation would be correct. Plasma-detonations ensured that even the devices furthest away from the blast would experience permanent scars to their systems.

>The scanner gently protrudes from the back of the mass of red, observing Greely in a variety of spectra

It can be no coincidence that they utilized Plasma instead of an explosive charge, the rarity of such a device and location of its use would not permit such.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44858568

Warp Spiders aren't those with the jetpacks?
>>44858582
... you know it could actually be.
>>
>>44858584

If my suspicions are correct, you'll find that It was a Xenotech device. Dark Eldar, to be specific.
>>
>>44858581
Very well, inquisitor.
>Nyzart boards a ghost ark and prepares to talk his way out of yet another clusterfuck, but not before equipping a tachyon arrow and a payload of mind shackle scarabs
>>
>>44858513
>the blade strikes true, but somehow Amelia does not seem really impressed, even with a sword sticking out of her shoulder
... I am supposed to say something like... "Agh", or something.
I am not really in touch with this sort of things, these days. Like neural connections.
Now if you speak up, I wouldn't have all the daemons in this fortress converge here to hack you into tiny pieces.
>>
>>44858613
no there the teleporting ones with weird guns and stupid accents
It's not personal, you just gave me the location without me asking, and I thank you for that.
>>
>>44858708
I gave it to jackson.
Oh, Anna IS going to be pissed if she ever knows...
>>
>>44858651
Dark Eldar? I am familiar with the latter term, however current data is inconclusive... However, if it is a faction of Eldar, then why detonate a device within Mechanicus grounds? Perhaps they seek to sabotage our superior techn-

>He trails off into Techna-Linguis before snapping back to reality

Perhaps command should be warned, if this attack is truly separate from the structural sabotage then we may possess a new immediate enemy.
>>
>>44858674

"Nyzart." She says tersly.

There is a figure standing next to her, an Eldar clad in garish colored robes. As soon as he sees you, he begins laughing uproariously. She looks annoyed.

"I- heh- you will have to forgive me." He's still chuckling. "I've only seen Necrons with intact souls once before."

I hope i'm not overstepping my bounds here, but it would go a long way towards explaining Nyzart's unusual behavior. If it's too much, we can retcon it.
>>
>>44858758
I love it.
I'm sorry?
>Nyzart barely restrains his contempt for the Eldar.
>>
>The Thunderhawk begins to fly over the wreckage and rubble, marking whatever survivors they find but can't pick up.
"Status report, what in the Warp happened down here?"

>>44858708
So is this a legit Eldar or is Jackson using a 'Disguise Kit'?
>>
>>44858797
Knowing the character it is probably the phoenix lord of the jump spiders.
>>
>>44858729
What would Anna be pissed about? She'd never find out.
I just realized that I forgot who was supposed to go in this combat.
>>
>>44858815
Amelia said -IF- Anna ever found out.
>>
>>44858815
... do you think so.
Also I believe it is the point you talk, then a dozen bloodletters kill the foolish eldar who entered a fortress alone? Unless of course somehow an entire army of eldar make it inot the fortress in complete silence.
>>
>>44858797
"This is Preacher Vimes, unclear, but I have wounded down here. We'd greatly appreciate a pickup."
>Starts rallying the small group he's gathered to get moving.
>>
>>44858788

>The Harelquin looks at you, and smiles.

"I'm saying you're a cut above most of your peers. Tell me, have you ever met Seshuat the Undying, Pharekh of the Undying Fleet?"

>Verasii interrupts, strictly business.

"On the subject of meetings, you have allegedly had a very interesting one as of late, with a very, very dead Comorrite."

>She indicates the skull she uses as an ashtray.

"Nyzart, Overlord of Gospyria, say hello to Darasar Belk, Deceased."
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>44858846
>jumps back still wearing the slightly smoldering robe
Well the council will be displeased that I failed but It is time to take my leave
>runs down the hallway teleporting through walls trying to find the way he came in

Well I guess he is expendable. So I will roll to try to escape
>>
>>44858877
"One moment Preacher, standby."
>There's a brief conversation in the background before Harper returns to the Vox.
"We can't land at your current location, head five zero zero meters north and we'll try it there."
>The Thunderhawk heads in the desired direction and successfully lands on the ground.
>>
>>44858893
>good thing I don't have facial expressions
>oh shit what if the Eldar can read my mind
>gotta think of something to say that won't make me extremely suspicious
...Hello...
>fuck
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>44858958
Oh do you.
Seize him! Look for his brethren, my servants! Search every inch of my fortress! Kill! KILL!
>with the sound of reality being teared apart, bloodletters crawl out of a warp portal, and start bellowing as they lunge toward the eldar
>>
>>44858963
"Heading there now, Vimes out."
>The small group comes arrives at the clearing a few minutes, Vimes and three guardsmen carrying two wounded on makeshift stretchers. They load onto the Thunderhawk.
All here. Clear to go.
>The preacher sits down.
Thank you.
>>
>>44858749

I am technically in command of the regiment, though I delegate a lot of it to others.

>Indicates the small Inquisitorial Rosarius on his Jacket collar.

The techpriest was compromised, planted a cortex bomb in my head until I talked him down and he removed it.

He was then assasainated with a shard weapon. I don't know much yet, but someone with meat fingers left a love letter for me, along with the grenade.

I want to keep this quiet, no need to cause a panic among the soldiers. Understand?
>>
>>44859031
"Survivors are aboard, take off Pilot"
>The Thunderhawk does just that, taking off and searching for more survivors as it heads towards the ground base.
Don't mention it Preacher, must say, it'll be nice to have yourself here, don't know what the boss sees in this 'Regiment'....
>>
>>44858958
>>44859001
It seems that you daemons got slower. HAHA
Even in your own web you cannot catch the spider.
>runs down a dead end passage then phases through the wall.
>>
>>44859075
He wouldn't have left you a letter if he intended for you to die. Or he left a camera to capture your final moments. So either he didn't want you dead, or he did and he knows you're not.
>>
>>44859089
Eldar. ELDAR! I knew...
But it is not important, no, no. The plan is. Arnathrax will deal with it, so that he will learn, the Daemon...
>another portal opens behind her
Let's go Virmanthras... we have got much to do, away from Somerius.
>>
>>44859080
Something. I don't know what, but it has to be something. I wasn't expecting something like this so soon after arriving, but again...
>He points upward with a small smile.
He always has a plan for us. What's your name, trooper?
>>
>>44859137
Trooper Harper sir, currently in the employ of the Ordo Malleus, Inquisitor Wellesley specifically, honoured to meet you.
>Harper nods and offers Vimes his canteen.
>>
>>44859075
You would do well to remember Inquisitorial absolute authority only expanding to the Imperium, rather than the Mechanicus.

However, that being said, I have no desire to see this information divulged, it is not my place to handle this form of situation unlike yourself.
>>
>>44859206
Preacher Ezra Vimes, Praecentor of Penance. Honoured to meet you as well.
>Vimes accepts the canteen, taking a few sips before handing it back.
Is this sort of thing usual around here?
>>
>>44859089
You were supposed to place over twenty of those devices and you barely got five in position. That is a failure, Spider

>But Farseer the sorceress found me faster that expected. I had to run there was no fighting her

Silence. I foresaw your failure and already relayed it. I don't know what he is planning but I fear he may be over his head.

>There is someone who you can not predict? Should I remove him for you?

No! He is different that is why my sister took a liking to him. He helps us when we need it so he is our ally. Now continue your training. To be found so easily you must be slipping.

>Yes Farseer.
>>
>>44858972

"Though it is hard for me to be believing the Belk that deceived you is of same Belk I killed so many years ago, this is his modus operandi."

>The Harlequin interrupts

"Verasii, you said I could see the ensouled Necron in exchange for bringing Belk to heel as much as I can."

"And there he sits. Unless you have suddenly become blinded, you are seeing him perfectly."

"Very droll, Verasii."

"You will have plenty of time to make your observations while I bring Nyzart up to speed."

>She turns back to you

"I am upset, of course, that you personally went off-world without notifyings me. More importantly, you have people for gettings whatever it was you needed in Commoragh, and you send yourself and jeopardize pact. Who is next in line if This Belk decides you are too interesting to let leave?"

>She pauses.

"I would expect this kind of reckless "lead from the front except don't follow me" approach from Greely, but not an ancient Phaeron."
>>
>exits the lab carrying a data slate, mumbling to himself
Only five online. I guess I'll have to make due with what I have.
>>
>>44859257
>Harper returns the Canteen to it's belt with another nod and ponder's Ezra's question.
Honestly sir, us Stormtroopers probably aren't the best ones to ask, we weren't here before the Interrogator was inducted but.....from what we've seen, yes, somewhat common.
>The Thunderhawk comes in for a landing outside the base Med. Center and drops it's ramp.
>>
>>44859334
Five what, Jackson?
Aren't you forgetting out deal, rig't?
>>
>>44859340
>Walks up directing troopers carrying boxes of Med supplies.
Bring the wounded to ward three. They have some room there

>>44859347
I have not forgotten it.
>smiles
>>
>>44859400
I 'ope.
I dunno, was I wrong in trusting you? Are you just using me, Jackson.
>points her let hand against Jackson, a glint of metal shining on the middle finger for a moment
Because if you are I will eventually know.
>>
>>44859340
Somewhat common...
>He nods to Harper before standing up and taking his place at a stretcher, directing a few of the others.
Then we'll all need to be prepared. Keep your head up, trooper. Emperor be with you.
>He heads out to the medical center.
>>
>>44859275
You'd do well to keep in mind that this is a mutual treaty. I am not at your mercy, and you are orbiting this planet by my grace. Now, tell me about this haemonculus.
>>
>>44859400
>Helps move the wounded as directed before coming back at.
Lieutenant. Any idea what happened here?
>>
>>44859216

"I'm aware of your remit, but we're all on the same team here. Except whoever planted the damn grenade. I imagine you want them, too."

>Your scanners show that Greely has a rather impressive amount of augmentation done, but no tampering beyond what he mentioned. You've seen better and subtler, but this is quality work.

>>44859108

"The fingerprints on the note were human, which leaves a number of possibilities. One - We have an inside turncoat. Two - Local turncoat slips into base camp. Three - Someone from Vympei has turned, if any of them are still around. Am I missing any?
>>
>>44859418
I'm not using you, Anna. But I will say that you are the most helpful person here.
>>
>>44859430
Emperor be with you too sir, He upon the throne knows you'll need it in this place.....
>The Thunderhawk takes off again and returns to looking for the injured.
>>
>>44859466
... I don't somehow feel any better.
Prepare yourself, we oug'ta get going, don't we!?
Liiiiiiies.
>>
>>44859511
To the Drake? don't you think breaking into the enemy base with little to no support is a little too dangerous?

Anna, what's wrong? You not feeling well?
>puts hand to her forehead to check her temperature
>>
>>44859447
Seems that the remnants of the Chaos forces in the tunnels detonated the supports to destroy our position. I thought the tunnels clear after that gas attack.
>>
>>44859434

"This treaty is major investment and risk on my part. As I said, what happens if This Belk decides not to let you leave? You have someone with experience with other aliens nearby and do not ask them what they know? Instead you destroy resource at bidding of dead fuck-face!"

>She squeezes the ashtray

"It's the same Belk, Verasii. You should recognize this by now." The Harlequin seems annoyed by her refusal to accept something that is plain to him. "Blaming the Necron when he had no idea of what was what - and let's be honest, your Imperium doesn't exactly seem to have the best of records in regard to treaties with other species-"

>She calms down a bit, and begins:

"If it is same Belk, he is not ~quite~ master of scheming. His efforts are ham-fisted, convoluted, and crude, yet often effective. He loves the last-minute surprise, too. The rug of pulling-out-from under. Sees himself as chessmaster and all others as pieces for amusement."

"He used imperium explosives when he had you deliver them to my resource in effort to kill multiple birds with single bolter. Is how he works. ~If~ he is same Belk."
>>
>>44859742
>Nyzart holds a finger to his ear
Yes, Aytuh, I understand. No, I need you with the regiment. They can't be trusted to take care of themselves. Yes, the Borgia woman was rather annoying.

It seems that you acolyte, Greely, has survived an assassination attempt perpetrated by this same Eldar.
>>
>>44859634
Chaos below us, and we're still vulnerable to attack. God-Emperor preserve...
Excuse me. I have to administer last rites.
>He hurries off.
>>
>>44859873
Watch your step.

>>44859511
Anna? You okay? You don't look too good.
>>
>Burst out of the ground in defiler body.
Aaah, watcher's point. I've waited long to see this place reduced to DUST

The somerians really forgot who's their real savior and ruler: ME!
Come out my minions, Amelia promised me Eldar aside from loyalists.
>Daemons and heretics begin pouring from the tunnel the defiler had digged.
>>
>>44859811

>She slumps down in her chair, accepting the inevitable conclusion.

"Is same Belk, or damn good impression. When I was Throne Agent, Belk sent his people - Eldar, Human, and Other Things - at Inquisitor's people rather than fight directly. We managed to find and thwart his unrelated plans, and make him infuriate until he came at us directly. At our decoy, anyway."

"We went into damned Commoragh,his inner sanctum, and we saw things there no... crazed mind could imagine. He figured out what we had done too fast, you see."

"But not fast enough to stop Krugarrd from shattering the tank his backup was gestating in. That fight - no one else survived. I took his head - pure luck. He had me and I got lucky. He has many unique, horrifying, monstrous toys and ~things~ at his disposal. Was 60 years ago, and have never been more scared in life."
>>
>>44860015
Amelia is AFK AFAIK
>>
Rolled 72, 81 = 153 (2d100)

>>44860046
Where the fuck do they keep getting these tunnels?
Why is Alice always absent for these battles?
My job sucks.

Get a emergency defensive line set up here, NOW!!
Valks and vendettas start attack runs on the tunnel entrance. Fire any rockets you have in there, bring it down!!

first die for setting up a defense the 2nd for the valk runs
>>
>Has been petting the German Shepherd puppy with Alice on their cuarters.
>"Keep trying to avoid the topic..."
>"Keep trying to avoid it..."
So, Alice... about that cave...
>"FRACK!"
>>
>>44860138
>goes to help defend, although has no operational gun
>>
>>44860085

lots of people are afk right now IIRC

>Greely begins looking for any shred of evidence he can find, but the plasma has left it barren.

>Anyway, the sound of battle catches Greely's attention.

"Don, you need to get to the stormtalon. We've got incoming."

"Don?"

"Thronedamnit, no signal. Any of you guys sees a coal-black astartes with glowing red eyes tell him we need air support."
>>
Rolled 12, 4, 20, 12 = 48 (4d20)

>>44860138
Because LIX is hurt and Jackson was being a cockgobbler obviously

>Harper's Thunderhawk drops out of it's search patterns and swings over to start engaging the hostiles the rear lines.

Rollan for guns guns guns.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.