[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hogwarts Quest Interbellum Period XX: RIP Alan Rickman Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14
File: Snape.jpg (66 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Snape.jpg
66 KB, 800x600
For character informations, old threads and stuff:
>http://pastebin.com/RR1jbGbc
>New rule, 1 free reroll each semester

>Please read the previous threads because most of the main story progresses slowly with each thread, sometimes veiled.

>Summary: Year is 1983, Lord Voldemort was "killed" by the Boy Who Lived one year ago. You are John Apise, only child of a rich pureblood family, you started Hogwarts last year. You love potions, herbology and magical beasts. You played as the Seeker last year in the Ravenclaw Quidditch team but you couldn't win the Quidditch cup. Your house though won the House Cup, which is not a small feat. You stopped the half vampire DADA professor at the end of the year and saved your friends lives. You are now in your second year.

>Second Year so far: You went to Bordeaux with your dad and met with the new DADA professor there then you attended a Quidditch friendly match with your friend Tim but the match was disrupted by the attack of Death Eater remnants and you duelled with one of them briefly before he escaped, you started the second year in the Hogwarts and managed to get in the Quidditch team again as the Seeker, you are a member of the book club, duelling club and your friend Valdis' astronomy club.

>Last episode: You wrote a letter to your aunt, you showed Alba and Anya the secret Velvet Room and studied some potions with them there. You also witnessed a short arguement between Professor Snape and Professor Hevelius, when you discussed this with Anya, she said thought it was about the decisions Hevelius made when he was in the Wizengamot concerning the trials of suspected Death Eaters. After talking a while about how Professor Hevelius was the best Auror in his youth and how Snape just looks like hiding something (mostly coming from Alba) you three leave the Velvet Room.
>>
The next day, Gryffindor plays against the Slytherin. The game starts quite fast with both sides scoring against each other. In fifteen minutes the score is 50 to 30 for Gryffindor with Alba scoring most of the goals. You can clearly see that she is a very skilled player. Probably the best on the field actually. The beater, who tried to hit you with a Bludger last year, Malus, is also playing. He tries to knock off Slytherin players with his usual dirty playstyle. You also see Rachel Rosenfeld, joined the team as a Chaser for Slytherin. The weather is cloudy with distant claps of thunder can be heard from the field.

As another half hour passes, the score is 120 for Gryffindor and 70 for the Slytherin. Gryffindor, especially Alba, plays very good...but the Slytherin has their secret weapon ready. The seeker who caught the Snitch last time you played against Slytherin even though they have lost the match. The fifth grader Picar Aquila, dives suddenly very fast towards the bottom of one of the keeps. You are sure that he saw the Snitch. The Gryffindor seeker is completely oblivious to this. Not too long later the whistle is heard. Slytherin wins the match with the score of 220 to 120. You are sure that Alba would be crazy but instead she looks calm and simply lands with her broom and heads to the changing rooms.

The Slytherin students cheer and shout chants. They are in complete frenzy. Some say they care more about defeating Gryffindor than winning the cup. You can certainly see some of them are like that. Then you catch the glimpse of the Professor Snape. He is standing between the cheering students. You are not sure because of the distance but it looks like he is smiling. He raises his hands and claps slowly. He is clearly happy with this victory.

>RIP DARK PRINCE
>>
File: johnva.png (239 KB, 1202x1449) Image search: [Google]
johnva.png
239 KB, 1202x1449
The next day, Monday, you start the day with your common class with Gryffindor which is the Potions. Professor Snape seems to be in a better mood than his usual. He walks around the classroom explaining how to slice kidneys properly. He stops behind the desk of Bill Weasley and smacks his book on his head. "Since you think gossiping is more important than what I am telling, Mr. Weasley, you might as well tell us what is the difference between brewing a Forgetfulness Potion in a silver cauldron and a copper cauldron?"

Bill, looking completely terrorised, says "Umm...it tastes better with the copper?" Snape just sighs and declares, "10 points from Gryffindor. It is good to see the prestigious magical education of Hogwarts was chosen to be given to the likes of you..." and walks off to continue with the class.

You are requiered to prepare the ingredients first to brew a Shrinking Solution.

Roll 1d10
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>44839222
Lets gooo
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

>>44839222
RIP indeed
>>
>>44839429
Nice save
>>
>>44839429
Hell yeah. Let's make the prince proud.
>>
>>44839537
>>44839542
It's potions it'd be weird for John to mess up wouldn't it?
>>
File: johnschedule.png (32 KB, 951x502) Image search: [Google]
johnschedule.png
32 KB, 951x502
I usually accept the third roll but... just for this once.
>>44839542

>>44839429
You carefully read the page 394 of the textbook where it describes how to prepare the ingredients. You slice, drain, squeeze and boil everything the book says.

Professor Snape walks around checking each student's preperations. "You can all thank Mr. Weasley for the homework I am assigning now. You will write an essay of six pages-" he stops next to the desk of Alba and with a cold voice says, "With. normal. sized. letters." You see Alba gets red. "Six pages, about the differences of different types of cauldrons."

Then he walks near your desk. "Hmm..." checks the ingredients. "There might be some hope left for the Ravenclaw after all... Thanks to Mr. Apise, the Ravenclaw are exempt from this assignment."

You can see clear anger on the faces of the Gryffindors. Glenn who sits next to you whisper to you, "Great job John!"

You feel really lucky and happy. In the last two hours of the class you are requiered to brew the potion.

>Roll 1d10, 3rd roll will be accepted.
>>
Rolled 2, 7, 7 = 16 (3d10)

>>44839717
Dice!
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>44839717
>3rd roll
i thought it was always the second roll
man this system is so weird
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>44839819
sorry
>>
>>44839767
>>44839819
No it has been always the third poster's roll. Not the second and not 3d10.
>>
>>44839767
>>44839837
So after these two, the next one will be the third roll. I don't like getting an average of rolls which results in always medicore actions.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d10)

>>44839717
You took the second roll I previous threads.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (51 KB, 1000x434) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
51 KB, 1000x434
>>44839936
Huh really? Maybe I am getting an alzheimer.

>Requiered was 13, you get 5 + 8 = 13

You manage to brew the potion properly, just in the nick of the time you had. The potion boils and it smells like lemon and pepper. You turn off the heat and sit back, relaxed. Anya also looks like she managed to brew hers. Glenn's potion looks completely destroyed. All the Gryffindors also look gloomy and annoyed.

The class ends like this but before you leave Professor Snape calls for you. "Mr. Apise. A moment." Your friends leave without you and you turn back to head into the class and walk towards the professor's desk.

1/2
>>
>>44840031
He doesn't look at you while talking. He examines some papers on his desk. You are not sure why he wanted to talk to you.

"Mr. Apise" Snape says in a low voice. "You seem to have a way with the potions. If you are smart enough you would continue your practices and then maybe, only maybe, you could become a potioneer. If you get arrogant and think that you can brew potions without studying or practicing then only thing you can brew would be a tea. Potions are not loyal, Mr Apise. They are tricky, untrustworthy friends. They constantly requiere your attention and a good memory. Otherwise one day you can find yourself drinking your own death."

Then he raises his eyes to you. "How is your family, Mr Apise?" he asks, sounding like it's not something important he is asking.

>They are fine, Professor.
>I don't know, Professor, I haven't talked to them since I arrived.
>My father is very busy with the business, sir, but my mom is fine.
>Why do you ask?
>Other
>>
>>44840127
>>My father is very busy with the business, sir, but my mom is fine.
>>
>>44840127
>>
>>44840127
>>Why do you ask?
>>
>>44840127
>>I don't know, Professor, I haven't talked to them since I arrived.
But
I also sent a letter to my aunt.
>>
>>44840127
No need to lie we have nothing to hide
>>
>>44840221
Mention the letter to your aunt or not?
>>
>>44840264
yes
>>
>>44840264
sure
>>
>>44840172
>>44840200
>>44840214
>>44840221
>>44840238

"Well...my father is very busy with the business lately...but my mom is fine, sir. I also sent a letter to my aunt but I didn't receive an answer yet."

Snape nods slowly. "Ah...your aunt. Yes..." he seems to be thinking about something. "Good...she is in Britain then?" You nod.

"Well...you can go now, Mr. Apise."

>Nod and leave
>Ask something to Snape
>Other
>>
>>44840459
>>Nod and leave
>>
>>44840459
>>Ask something to Snape
Do you know my family or some one a part of it?
>>
>>44840459
>Ask something to Snape
what dose he think about our aunt?
>>
>>44840459
>>Ask something to Snape
"Sir, is there something wrong?"
>>
>>44840525
>>44840736

You hesitate to leave and ask, "Do you know my family, sir? My aunt?"

Snape slowly touches his right temple. "I do know your mother, because she was a legendary player of Slytherin. There is a picture of her in the dungeons. And your aunt... not really." He says without emotion. "Now you may leave" you get the idea that he orders you to get out now so you don't push your luck. It is a rare encounter to talk with Snape without getting detention or losing house points generally for students.

You head to the lunch and afterwards to the Book Club. This is the first meeting of this year so a book will be chosen in the meeting to read. There is Anya in the club, so you sit next to her. She smiles at you and asks "What was it about?" about your chat with Snape. You just shake your head and say "Nothing important."

There is Mary of Hufflepuff from last year, sitting across the room smiling at you. The other four are all new members. There is a first grader from Ravenclaw called Harry and the others are older students, two from Slytherin and one from Gryffindor.

So the club consists of seven members this semester. Everyone talks about which books they have read since the school started but you didn't have a chance to read a book so you keep quiet. You are surprised how Anya managed to read three novels so far with all the homeworks and all. Then you convince yourself that you are busier than her because of the Quidditch.

>Chat with Anya about the books she read
>Chat with Mary and get to know her
>Just casually join the conversation in the room
>Other
>>
>>44840903
>>Chat with Mary and get to know her
>>
>>44840903
>>
>>44840903
>>
>>44840903
>Chat with Mary and get to know her
>>
>>44840983
>>44840951
>>44840939

After some minutes pass and everyone in the club just talks casually with each other and some gets some juice to drink, you change your seat to sit next to Mary and try to get to know her.

Mary seems quite happy, she smiles at you. "Hi, John!"

She has curly hair and glasses. Her glasses have small yellow badgers on them and she wears a Hufflepuff scarf. You start the conversation with basic stuff. She tells you that she has a younger sister who will start Hogwarts in two years. She tells you she likes mystery and crime solving novels. You also tell a bit about yourself. She says her favorite class is the Defence Against the Dark Arts because it is very "exciting and useful"

>Ask her personal questions (such as...)
>Ask her future plans
>Ask her which book she wants to read for the club
>Talk about Quidditch related stuff
>Talk about family related stuff
>Other
>>
>>44841132
>>Ask her which book she wants to read for the club
>>
>>44841132
>>Talk about Quidditch related stuff
>>
>>44841132
>>
>>44841132
>>
>>44841132
>All these Curly haired cutes
HOW ARE WE EXPECTED TO PICK JUST ONE
>Talk about Quidditch related stuff
>Talk about family related stuff
>Talk about her studies whats shes good at
>>
>>44841174
>>44841183
>>44841220

"Umm... I think I will suggest the stories of Sherlock Holmes" you look completely puzzled. "Who??" you ask.

Mary laughs. "He is a Muggle detective. He finds clues and deducts mysteries and such. He is very smart. I think he would be in Ravenclaw if he was in Hogwarts." she laughs again. Mary explains a bit more. You learn that she has Muggle cousins from her mother's side so she knows some stuff about their world.

"Which book would you like to read?" She asks

>Suggest a book (what?)
>I will support your suggestion, it sounds like a cool book.
>Other
>>
>>44841388
>>I will support your suggestion, it sounds like a cool book.
>>
>>44841388
>>
More like

ripman
>>
>>44841388
>>
>>44841400
>>44841428
>>44841516

"I think I will support your suggestion, Mary. It sounds like a cool book."

Mary smiles widely. "Really? Thank you! I am sure you will love it!"

>>44841332

After talking a bit more you learn that she is good at Charms and doesn't like the Transfigurations. She doesn't have much interest in Quidditch either but she says she will come to watch your match.

After a while the club is ending and everyone comments on what to read. Mary suggests to read "A Study in Scarlet" a Sherlock Holmes story and Anya suggests White Nights, a story from Dostoyevski while the boy from Gryffindor wants to read "The Bright Lance" the autobiography of an auror.

>Agree with Mary
>Agree with Anya
>Agree with the guy from Gryffindor
>Suggest something else
>Other
>>
>>44841802
>>Agree with Mary
Said we would
>>
>>44841802
>Agree with Mary
Something that everyone could probably enjoy.
>>
>>44841832
But... But... An auror autobiography! Oh dammit...

>>44841802
>Agree with Mary
>>
>>44841802
>>Agree with Mary
>>
Harry potter is pure shit desu
>>
>>44841332
Who said we can only have one?

>>44841802
>leave this club, we are too busy.
>>
File: spellbook.png (40 KB, 586x748) Image search: [Google]
spellbook.png
40 KB, 586x748
>>44841832
>>44841931
>>44841946
>>44841975

You say you also agree with Mary and want to read the book she suggests. The Gryffindor boy looks disappointed at the end of the class but doesn't say anything. Anya just smiles and says she already read that one but she will reread it again to remember. So the suggestion of Mary wins. You are requiered to read this book until the next meeting.

You have some free time to kill now.

>Chat with someone (who?)
>Pet Cordelia
>Read a book
>Study a class
>Practice something
>Research something
>Chill in the Velvet Room (or show it to someone)
>Other
>>
>>44842163
Astronomy Club is much more useless
>>
>>44842208
>>Read a book
>>
>>44842208
>>Pet Cordelia
>>Read a book
Read Sherlock Holmes
>>
>>44842208
>>Study a class
POTIONS!!!
>>
>>44842208
The boy will love Sherlock and we should ask him about his interests in aurors sometime.

Sir Conan Doyle must've been magically aware at least...
>>
>>44842208
>Pet Cordelia
>Read a book
Let's get started on A Study In Scarlet.
>>
>>44842231
Astronomy is a magical skill. Does book club even count as the Persuasion skill?
>>
>>44842262
>>44842277
>>44842626

You spend the day in your room chilling with Cordelia and reading the book for the book club. The book does seem like interesting. You are intrigued by it. Mary had a nice idea after all.

Cordelia happily rests on your belly after eating some of her sugar honey nectar while you are reading the book in your bed. Occasionally she buzzez and her antennae twitches.

Glenn enters the room. "Hey John! I have a favour to ask you..." He wants to try to read your fortune if you will allow it. You put aside the book to answer him. He looks like he is under pressure from his mother again to better his skills in prophecy.

>Yeah why not?
>Umm...I am not sure.
>No, I don't like this kind of things.
>>
File: 1392691917794.jpg (45 KB, 594x383) Image search: [Google]
1392691917794.jpg
45 KB, 594x383
>>44842834
>Yeah why not?
>>
>>44842834

>Yeah why not?

I'm sure there will be shenanigans, but I'd rather him see our future than try to see someone else's. Like whatever eldritch abomination Valdis will eventually summonnwith his bad luck.
>>
>>44839162
'_'7
f
goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>44842834
>Yeah why not?
>>
>>44842834
>>Yeah why not?
>>
File: turkuazcookingclass-1[1].jpg (610 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
turkuazcookingclass-1[1].jpg
610 KB, 3216x2136
>>44842881
>>44842900
>>44842922
>>44843007

You agree and he leaves the room saying he will be back in a few.

You close the book, put Cordelia to her own small bed and get ready for the fortune reading. Glenn comes back soon with a small coffee cup on his hand. "Okay, first you need to drink this..." he says. It smells like a strong coffee. "This is Turkish coffee." he explains. "After you drink I will read your cup."

You are not sure what he means but you take a sip from the coffee. "What do you think about the next Quidditch match?" he asks while you are drinking. "I hope we will defeat those lazy Hufflepuffs." Glenn seems to be least liking the Hufflepuff since they all laugh at his failed attempt at planting some herbs in the Herbology class earlier this year.

The coffe actually tastes delicious. You prefer to help Glenn like this instead of entering and breaking into the Herbology class like he asked last year.

"Okay...now close it like this...and turn it like this three times..." He shows you some weird movements with the cup and the cup plate.

You do as he shows... then give the cup to him. He says "Now we will wait until it gets cooler...a few minutes...by the way" he looks around. "I think something is going on with Tim and Alice. What do you think?"

>Umm..what?
>You mean...like...really?
>I don't want to gossip, Glenn.
>Tell me more I didn't even know!!
>Other
>>
>>44843303
>>
>>44843303
>>Umm..what?
>>You mean...like...really?
Did you like Alice?
>>
>>44843303
>>You mean...like...really?
>>
File: 1450045207561.gif (1022 KB, 610x506) Image search: [Google]
1450045207561.gif
1022 KB, 610x506
>>44843303
>Umm..what?

Does that mean Tim is trying to reach a "A" this year?
>>
>>44843303
>Umm..what?
>>
>>44843330
>>44843397
>>44843403
>>44843410

You are caught off guard. "Ummm...what?"

"I said Tim and Alice-"

You interrupt him, "You mean...like...I mean really?"

He just shrugs and says. "Didn't you notice anything all this time? They disappear sometimes. Chat all the time. I wasn't sure until the Quidditch try outs but then she was really excited and they hugged and stuff...Well...it was Valdis who told me first too.."

>Come on, they are just friends, nothing more.
>Did you like Alice?
>Actually yeah I noticed it too now that you say it...
>I have no idea what are you implying.
>Valdis? You get your gossips from Valdis? Really?
>Other
>>
>>44843473

>Did you like Alice?
>>
>>44843473
>Come on, they are just friends, nothing more.
>Other
"I mean, I like him as a friend and all, and I'd be the first to have his back, but come on. It's VALDIS."
>>
>>44843473
>>Valdis? You get your gossips from Valdis? Really?
>>
>>44843473
>>Did you like Alice?
>>
>>44843595
This.
>>
>>44843527
>>44843595
>>44843601
>>44843802
>>44843822

"Valdis? I mean I like him as a friend and all and I would be the first to have his back but come on you get your gossips from him?"

Glenn shrugs again. "He is good at observing...I mean look at him he knows all the planets and stars and stuff just by observing and watching everyday. He is kind of good with this stuff..."

Then you suddenly ask, "Did you like Alice?" Now it's Glenn's turn to get surprised. "Huh? What? No! No, no ,no. I mean yes, as a friend but no...nothing like that."

After a bit more chatting you learn that there is this kind of gossip going on around. "Anyway...." Glenn leaves it at that and gets your coffee cup. "Let's look at your fortunes now..."

He examines the cup as if reading a book. He sometimes move it closer to his eyes and sometimes further away. He looks from different angles and sometimes makes a humming sound.

"I see...hmm...I see a travel for you. Not soon but in near future. You will travel to somewhere far....and...and..." he looks at the cup again his looking really intense. "And I see a letter. You will receive a letter soon."

>A travel? Where to?
>Letter? Come on we get letters here all the time.
>Do you see any romance? Any girls?
>Do you see the Quidditch cup?
>Other
>>
>>44844032
>Other
Does it says anything about potions?!!
>>
>>44844032
>Letter? Come on we get letters here all the time.
>>
>>44843473
>>
>>44844032

>Did you see a letter coming for me because behind me there is an Owl with a letter with my name on it?
>>
>>44844032
>A travel? Where to?
>>
>>44844089
>>44844182
>>44844287

You get excited over the Quidditch. "Tell me Glenn, do you see us winning the Quidditch cup?"

Glenn looms in over the cup again. Looking from different angles. "Quidditch? Umm... no...sorry not really. But wait...I see something else, I see that you will meet with someone. A girl I think. She looks like she will arrive from a long way and she will need your help. In 6 time."

"What is a 6 time?" You ask confused.

Glenn explains, "It's either a six day, a six week or a six month....also...I see that you will get upset about something but then it will be worked out. I don't know what exactly...." Then he turns around the cup to you and says, "Press your thumb inside." You do as he says. "And that's it....not very useful I suppose..."

>I think this was complete rubbish.
>No I think it was useful.
>Why did you wanted to tell my future?
>Who taught you this technique?
>Other
>>
>>44844527
>>No I think it was useful.
But
>>Why did you wanted to tell my future?
>>
>>44844527
>No I think it was useful.
>Other
"Remenber the girl you meet in your fathers travel realize she is the girl from "a long way" but it could be Anya too since she is from "a long way" to."
>>
>>44844604

Seconding
>>
>>44844604

Anya and Alba are both from a long way away.

>>44844527

>Other
"Can you see into the past as well? "
>>
>>44844527
>>
>>44844644
But i don't care about Alba anon.
>>
>>44844566
>>44844604
>>44844644
>>44844793

"No I think it was useful. Why did you wanted to tell my future?"

Glenn says that his mom and aunts has been pressuring him again lately to use his Gift more often. So they taught him this technique as a way to practice his skills and you just happened to be around today so he has chosen you.

You nod and ask, "Can you see into the past as well?" Glenn shakes his head as a no. "No, sorry, it only works towards the future...for some reason..."

You remember a girl you have met in Bordeaux and think that maybe she is the one Glenn is talking about. But you are not sure.

>Chat more with Glenn
>Timeskip
>Other
>>
>>44845027
>>Timeskip
>>
>>44845027
>>Chat more with Glenn
Why don't you join the book club?
>>
>>44845027
>Chat more with Glenn
>>
>>44845027
>Other
Write the girl a letter make sure she's fine. Let her know were she can send you a letter.
>>
>>44845121
>>44845073

You ask Glenn why didn't he joined the book club. He says he didn't have the time since he is practicing divination a lot. He asks you a question then,

"John, since you asked me if I liked Alice. Do you like Anya? You two spend a lot of time together."

>No we are just good friends
>I don't know for sure. I mean we are friends and I like spending my time with her but I am not sure.
>Yes I think I like her
>I never thought about it really
>Other

>>44845223
Support for this?
>>
>>44845520
>>I don't know for sure. I mean we are friends and I like spending my time with her but I am not sure.
>>
>>44845520
>I don't know for sure. I mean we are friends and I like spending my time with her but I am not sure.

Yeah the letter idea seems cool
>>
>>44845520

And yeah, the letter is a good idea.
>>
>>44845520
>>
>>44845520
>Yes I think I like her
Nerd love is the best.
>>
>>44845520
>>I never thought about it really
>>
>>44845520
>Other
"Why you like her?"
>>
>>44845565
>>44845569
>>44845638
>>44845639
>>44845683
>>44845780

"I don't know...I mean we are friends and I like spending my time with her any everything but I just never thought about her in that way. I never thought about this really."

Glenn quickly nods, "Oh..okay then. Yeah you are right. It was a stupid question."

Glenn leaves afterwards and you decide to write a letter to the girl you have met in France. Maybe she was the one in the coffee cup, who knows?

You take out a parchment and start writing,

"Dear Astrid,

>What do you want to write to her?
>>
>>44845906
How are you?I'm writting to you because i'm at my school so i though if you wanted to send a letter, it would take some time to reach me. I'm fine having a normal time at school. How are you? Have you started your year already? How about your classes?
>>
>>44845906
that we know our letter comes out of the blue but one of our friends who can do divination gave me a warning about a friend from a long way needing help
>>
>>44845674
Rachel is the best girl
>>
>>44846012
Remenber me again who is this? Is that the snake girl?
>>
>>44846227
>Rachel Rosenfeld, 2nd Grader Slytherin, blonde, blue eyed, first pair in the Duelling Club, Chaser of the Quidditch Team
>>
>>44845971
>>44846010

"Dear Astrid,

How are you? I know my letter comes out of the blue but one of my friend who has the Gift, has predicted that a friend from a long way might need my help. So I thought about you. How is your school year going? Have you started your classes yet? I am doing fine, everything normal. I hope you are fine too.

- John V. Apise.

>Send
>Change something
>>
>>44846315
>Change something
Talk about duelling class?

>Send
>>
>>44846239
Well, we do need to keep our bloodline pure...
>>
>>44846392
this>>44846315
>>
Just got an update from twitter. Gringott lost power from a blizzard and his mobile can't connect to 4chan. So unless he's an actual wizard, he won't be able to keep going tonight.
>>
>>44847109

Curses, I for one blame the Druids
>>
>>44847109
Damn druids screwing our game... Well nothing can be done about it then.
>>
I actually got power back but I don't trust it anyways so it seems like a good sign to stop here. Getting sleepy anyways. Thanks everyone for joining us today.

Next time we will be reading the school magazine about John, Ravenclaw quidditch match, the next meeting of the duelling club, and receive some letters. So unlike today's quite thread, it it will be lot of action I think.

Follow us on twitter to get news, as proven today it is useful: @JVApiseQuest

See you very soon. I expect to run the next thread just in a couple of days.
>>
>>44847227
you are a wizard

thanks for running
>>
>>44847227

Riiiiight you just so happen to get power back just like that. Wizard

Thanks for running
>>
>>44847227
>Next time we will be reading the school magazine about John
Oh boy this is gonna be awfull
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (21 KB, 368x591) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
21 KB, 368x591
>>44846227
this but blonde
>>
>>44847310
So it is snake girl.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.