[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has been the cutest girl you've ever played with? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23
File: tumblr_mzmhr7ylVc1qzsojho1_500.png (622 KB, 500x729) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzmhr7ylVc1qzsojho1_500.png
622 KB, 500x729
Who has been the cutest girl you've ever played with?

What character did she play, and how well did she do?
>>
GM's girlfriend.

>What character did she play

Dryad punchdept, SR4A.

>and how well did she do?

Her character was still alive at the end of the campaign, so, alright I guess?
>>
>>44828474

I'd like you to stop and consider how creepy this question is.
>>
>>44828474
The GM's daughter, super sweet Catholic girl.

In the game I played with her she played an ultra-moral Paladin who spoke like once per session. She always wrote down what he said and then had her dad read it, because her voice was really squeaky and his was really deep, and she didn't think she could convey the badassitude in her own voice.

The character was super awesome. He died in the final battle, but it was a good death. I hope she's doing alright. I had a falling out with her dad over some business, and I haven't seen her since. It's really sad to lose friends because of work.
>>
>>44828644
It's a /tv/poster. You can tell by the Maisie. They're a bunch of libshits who think pedophilia is normal. Shun them. Shun them.
>>
>>44828857
>She always wrote down what he said and then had her dad read it, because her voice was really squeaky and his was really deep, and she didn't think she could convey the badassitude in her own voice.

That's some 5 star dading right there.
>>
>>44828474
My tabletop gaming groups are currently 50/50 male/female, and most of the girls are at least cute.
My larps are about 40/60 male/female, I think because they like the costuming aspects of the larps I tend to go to. ALL of them are cute.

Unless you're asking people about their gamer-girl crushes, I think you need to re-adjust your worldview.
>>
>>44828925
>most of the girls are at least cute.

Please tell me you are doing something about that.
>>
>>44828474
Average looking NEET with alarming amount of personality issues. The cutest on the virtue of being the only one. Shadowrun, played Elf Mage, did reasonably well but game fell apart after couple sessions.

Wait, if ERP counts, there's certain childhood friend...
>>
That would be the GM's fiancee, and she did pretty well. But that's because she was into RPGs before she ever met him, knew what she was doing, and would have called him out if he had tried to play favorites.
>>
>>44828857
How old was she?
>>
>>44828857
I fucked the DM's daughter once, for 3 years.
good times.
>>
Me.

I'm not a girl, but that's the closest I ever played with.
>>
>>44828474
>Friend with benefits/ other PC's gf (then ex)
>Bard
>she was alright. at first she was an idiot but got the hang of it as we went on
>>44831951
hold were you, her and the dm at the time?
>>
File: 1401458403478.gif (991 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1401458403478.gif
991 KB, 250x250
>>44829156
There always is, anon.
>>
>>44828474
GMs daughter who was also my best friend's little sister. She had a combination of eye problems that caused her to be legally blind from about 10. Totally blind by 12. Started playing with us 3 years ago or so when she was 14. I wasn't happy because Pathfinder didn't go over too well with a blind player. A couple of weeks later, her dad drops our long running Pathfinder game for Edge of the Empire. I was not happy. Only thing that stopped me from just quitting is that she'd turned into a real qt. Only got better over the next 3 years.

She played a twi'lek doctor who double duties as our face because the rest of us were more interested in blasting people and blowing shit up.

She did very well. She really changed the group. We got into the story a lot more than we ever had. Of course, we'd started playing with her dad when we were all really young so we really jus saw the game as an excuse to kill things up until then.

One asshole among us started dating her when she was 16. Fucked it all up. Once we graduated high school and went off to college, that was still supposed to be our reunion game when we were home on breaks but he promptly broke up with her. So now he can't go back and, at least when I was back for Thanksgiving and Christmas, there was no talk of a game any more.

I wish that asshole wasn't me.
>>
>>44832366
Goddamit anon, right in the feels.
>>
File: 20160101_183320.jpg (5 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160101_183320.jpg
5 MB, 5312x2988
My girlfriend

She tends to play human barbarians that are honestly way too lighthearted.

>how'd she do?
Ehh, she played every game I ran as dating sim.
>>
>>44832626
> too lighthearted

You didn't rape her enough. Her character, I mean... though any other conclusion you might have drawn could also play a part. Nothing grounds someone who is having too much fun like forced sex... except maybe forced sex + pregnancy.
>>
>>44828887
Thats not Maisie Williams, thats Natalie Dormer. If you're pitching a tent, don't worry because she's ~30.
>>
>>44832366
i mean, you convinced me that you're an asshole. why was breaking up with her a good idea?
>>
>>44832711
>rape her enough

I tried it twice
The first time ended in her winning the bandit over and he's now her partner and the second time ended with a sword through the cultist'so chest cavity.
>>
>>44828474
Serious question, why do people think Dormroom is hot?
>>
>>44832366
>her dad drops our long running Pathfinder game for Edge of the Empire. I was not happy.

Good thing you left, she needs a real man not a SJW cuck
>>
>>44832799
Well Maisie is 18+ as well but yeah, that Natalie.
>>
>>44832897
She exudes a slutty aura that convinces people they've got a shot at plundering her booty
>>
File: 1435715142397.jpg (18 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
1435715142397.jpg
18 KB, 230x300
>>44828857
>>44831951
>>44832366
>DM is my boss' brother
>his daughter plays with us
>she's got the hots for me
>always sits next to me, holds my hand over the table or rubs my leg with her foot under the table
>will look for any excuse in-RP to sit on my lap, grinds her butt against my junk oj jumps up and down on it
>turned 16 last week
>ever since she has been "PG rated" sexting me and sending me "nudes"
>her dad is perfectly okay with it

Should I, /tg/?
>>
>>44834528
Is 16 legal in your area? If so, yes. If not, no.
>>
>>44834566
This is good advice. Do this. Or that.
>>
File: dormer_1437.jpg (3 MB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
dormer_1437.jpg
3 MB, 1500x2000
>>44832897
I dunno. That perfect smugness just hits muh dick in all the right ways.
>>
>>44834528
Go for it. 16yr old girls are the cutest.

Cutest girl was a 13yr old girl who was one of the kids i DM'd for at my local FLGS (parents would bring kids, I'd sit/DM/board games with them so their parents' could have a good time). She got the hots for me and would constantly tell her dad (a good friend) that she was going to marry me. It was all in good fun and jest though. this lasted for 4yrs. During this time she moved to play in her dad's game. Would still occasionally join the "kids" game to help fill out parties. When she finished school, she proposed to me at the next RPG night at the FLGS in front of everyone, with her father's blessings. We've now been married for going on 3yrs
>>
File: Mudd.jpg (28 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Mudd.jpg
28 KB, 450x450
>invite high school friend to play with us
>she was valedictorian, stands just under 5' in socks, and is a solid 8
>urban D&D campaign
>she rolls a sorceress, mentions she has beloved magical tropical pet fish in a tank in her bedroom

>later on, NPC attempts to get revenge by pushing the heavy aquarium out the window
>she hears him and walks in
>paralyzes him, walks up behind him, pulls out her ritual knife, cuts off his pants
>I'll never forget her exact phrasing
>"I don't *remove* his penis, I just make it unrecognizable. As a penis."

>DM's face
>>
>>44834650
this is pretty messed up desu senpai
>>
>>44834650
I don't believe you.
>>
File: maisie and sophie.jpg (407 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
maisie and sophie.jpg
407 KB, 1024x1536
>>44832799
>>44833248
>>
>>44834673
Really?
>>44834688
You're right, I lied
we're not technically married, but we have been together for 2yrs. We're married as far as we are concerned, but we're saving the ceremony for when it's more financially viable
>>
File: goodnight punpun.png (397 KB, 492x454) Image search: [Google]
goodnight punpun.png
397 KB, 492x454
>>44832366
Why you do this to me anon
Please, tell us more about this tale of yours
>>
>>44834729
I still don't buy it.
It seems too unlikely.

I got hit on by a 15 year old and she asked me if I'd consider dating her, but I felt too weird about the age gap and I can't imagine her father being on side for something like this.
>>
Does my wife count?

She's currently playing a rodent-themed gnome druid, and is doing fairly well considering she doesn't have much experience with tabletops.
>>
>>44828887
> who think that pedophilia is normal
Mate, you are on /tg/. THE birthplace of 'pedophilia is normal'.
>>
>>44834763
That's cool anon, in hindsight it is pretty unbelievable. The guy had met his wife when she was only 16 (him 22) and dated for several years before they married. Guess it wasn't that weird for him. I dated a 16yr old between those 4yrs in the story so I guess it's a little more acceptable here
>>
>>44828887
Actually, Maisie is only one of the markers of a /tv/ poster. The other is an unhealthy obsession with feet.
>>
>>44834528
>>her dad is ok with it
Western Civilization today, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>44834763
>>44834803
>>44834688
Speaking as a teacher here, the amount of sluttiness that high school girls can throw out is impressive. I don't count myself as a movie star though personally I'm pretty sure that I'm above average on the scale, and the shit I sometimes have to deal with has almost made me want to move to teaching at an all-boys school rather than all-girls, despite the very good pay I get.
>>
>>44834835
Examples?
>>
>>44834835
>all girls school
There's your problem senpai. When there's not other boys to crush on, this shit gets dumped on the teachers. I should know, I'm studying education and got plonked in an all girl school for my student-teacher 25 days. And holy dear lord in heaven. This shit is ridiculous. I went about wearing an old cup when teaching because sometimes they go all out. worst day was when 3 girls (Y'know the type. Openly flirtatious, very boisterous) all wore no panties and sat with their legs open in the front row. Thank fuck I wore the cup that day. You couldn't pay me enough to teach at an all-girls school full time.
>>
>>44828474
My friend's girlfriend.

...Until one day she started texting me out of the blue and getting increasingly flirty, knowing that I had just gone through a divorce. I damn nearly went all the way with her 9/10 adorable skinny ass, but thankfully I got my shit together and admitted to him, apologies and sobbing and all, what I'd done.

To this day he owes me one very, very hard punch, and has promised me I absolutely won't see it coming. Hopefully I dont end up like Houdini, but we're still bros. Also GF got kicked to the kerb.
>>
>>44834847
Well, for example, one of my co-workers got fired a couple of years ago (technically "asked to leave with a good recommendation" because they knew it was bullshit but couldn't ignore it because it would have followed him forever otherwise) after a nasty rumour about him and one of the seniors regarding a reverse cowgirl.

We're advised openly to NEVER EVER FUCKING EVER meet with any student ever behind a closed door (so any interview or anything is always office-door-open so anybody walking past can see inside, even if it means their grades or whatever are open-season to the entire school - and yes, I've had students ask to close the door, and even if they're just embarassed about a grade I still have to refuse to close it), we're told to avoid all physical contact (which is fucking hard when they get ecstatic sometimes and try to hug you, holy shit I have never been so glad to have a desk to hide behind). Even the hint of illegality has us writing up a report on the stupid thing to make sure we're absolved of responsibility. On the bright side, we're never assigned "patrol" duties during lunch hours, so I can safely hide in the staff room.

I have also, as have other male teachers, deliberately abused sick days to avoid being around on "free clothes" day. Everybody knows we do it, everybody knows why we do it, and everybody accepts that we do it, because I am not going to ruin my career even on a rumour.

And despite all this, yes, rumours can still happen.
>>
>>44834871
Man, that's one good friend.
>>
>>44834870
>>44834907 here, and yes. This. So fucking much this, I know the type and I hate them all. My usual plan is to focus on the back row, partly because a lot of the dissenters hang out back there and partly because there's more chance of the mid-rows blocking any potentially dangerous view. Alternately, keep my back turned or speak from one side of the room (so they have to directly turn to have a chance of an upskirt). Even an accidental glimpse can be taken as *my* fault if the parents scream loudly enough.

It doesn't matter if you're in a relationship, either. Or it does, but they'll do everything possible to sabotage it. I brought my GF to a school function once (student and parent thing), and the amount of sheer venom she got was disgusting.

I get paid a lot for a teacher, and I'm good at my job, but sometimes... fucking hell. I'm hoping that in a year or two I'll be able to move over to a good private male-only school nearby. Similar pay, none of the bullshit.
>>
>>44834962
>>44834907
Also, this doesn't even get into the sniping and vicious shit that they do amongst themselves.
>>
Member of a local gaming club. She's cute as all hells

She played a human barbarian/something/frenzied berzerker in our old 3.5 game. Managed to pull it off so well she creeped out the two hardcore Troma movie lovers in our group. She really managed to pull off the uncanny valley unhinged bit. Not the usual over the top BloodbloodBLOODGOREBATTLEMURDER kind but the quiet and unpredictable type of berzerker that is all fun and smiles before wrenching the head off of the guy sitting beside her because he sneezed too loud
>>
>>44834650
the age difference is an important detail here in this probable lie of yours.
>>
>>44834907
>a nasty rumour about him and one of the seniors regarding a reverse cowgirl

Make with the details, fuccboi
>>
Friend
Gnome rogue
defected to BBEG, has yet to face justice
>>
>>44835003
Not following you anon? My age? I'm 7yrs older than her
>>
File: 1395691190455.png (594 KB, 1935x1091) Image search: [Google]
1395691190455.png
594 KB, 1935x1091
Aww man, here I am having a fun thing with a 17yo from a nearby allgirls boarding school, thinking it was special big deal for her, and you guys are telling me they're just thirsty

>>44834979
Yeah, she's told me some stories, girls can be monsters to each other
>>
>>44835070
There's not a whole lot to tell. He had a long-term live-in partner, and was devoted to her (one of the reasons the administration people thought the rumour was bullshit). The student was 18 years old, senior year. He made the critial mistake of meeting her in the wrong place (a coffee shop near the school) to talk about her college prospects. She (supposedly, I never knew for sure) liked him. Somebody saw them talking. Rumour happened.
>>
>>44834962
I know right? Fuck those girls (not literally). I couldn't even point it out to my supervisor teacher because then I'd have to explain why I was looking there. And she was a self-proclaimed feminist so that would've went down wellThose smug little shits knew what they were doing. Fucking hell.
>stand off to the side
That's actually quite a good idea. I'll keep that in mind if I ever land myself back in that sort of situation. Still got the Cup though, fuck losing 3yrs of study to a random boner. Also, ever notice how one of the first things a student asks of your personal life is if you're single?
>>
>>44835110

Having a gf or wife would only push this type of female harder to temp you even though most have more interest in the sexual power over authority figure then actually consummating intercourse.
>>
>>44835110
>if you're single
One of the reasons I brought my GF to a school function. I'd mentioned that I had one ("casual questions about life outside of being a teacher" during pre-class conversation, also known as bullshit transparent probing before I caught on).

>>44835091
Yeah, I had one student actually run from the room crying (we were discussing Cleopatra and her seduction of Caesar and Antony at the time, apparently somebody made a comparison to a crush said student had or how she acted about a boy or fuck if I know, I didn't pry too much into it). So I had to duck out (open door classroom for reasons stated), check on her, send her straight to the counselor's office, and then be back inside in well under a minute.
>>
>>44828887

By the very definition Pedophiles are not interested in physically mature but underage girls.
>>
>>44828887

By the very definition Pedophiles are not interested in physically mature but underage girls.

When I was at a water park I was 20 I chatted up a Latina girl in a purple bikini with huge boobs. She told me she was 16 so I promptly found another place to go.
>>
>>44835214
I will never get over the hypocrisy of people who go

>pedophiles are sick
>oh hey that chick is hot I sure want to bang her
>oh she's not eighteen whoops I mean no ew gross

Like they were not also attracted to underage girls and just in denial about it. Not like learning her age suddenly means you weren't just checking her out.
>>
>>44835214
A work partner of mine was talking up some chick at a pub only for her mother to come and drag her away, saying "my daughter is 12 years old, you creep!"

To his defence we were all sure she was at the very least 18 and that her mother was her sister.
>>
>>44835234
I don't really feel attracted to women who look much younger than me.
>>
>>44835184
Turns out telling them you're not single only does this
>>44835168
Next time, I'm gonna try telling them I'm in love with my waifu and see if I can't cringe them off of me.
>>44835242
This happened to me when I was younger. Was 18 and went to a mate's house party. Ended up stealing one of the beds and got freaky with two chick he set me up with. Only in the morning did he tell me one of them was only 14. she was hot as fuck and i thought she was older than me. I'm not disgusted or anything by it, but I still gave him a thumping for putting me in that sort of a situation.
>>
>>44835276
Your "mate" was an asshole for doing that to you.
>>
>>44835234
>oh hey that chick is hot I sure want to bang her
>oh she's not eighteen whoops I mean no ew gross

Pretty simple. The person in question doesn't find underage people attractive, and has confused an over developed underage for someone older.
>>
>>44828925
>My larps are about 40/60 male/female, I think because they like the costuming aspects of the larps I tend to go to. ALL of them are cute.

This is just cannot believe. You mean like "cute inside" right?
>>
>>44828474
Gm's girlfriend. played a snowleapord cat-person rogue. we worked together in the same warehouse last year, got to know her and only went for a few sessions before she left for a mission thing for six months. still haven't seen her since. really great person (despite me having no chance with her). She's like my rule 63, except far more attractive.

On the upside she has great taste in men. her boyfriend's a total bro and i like the pair.
>>
Complete newcomer, but played Deus Ex and Mass Effect, and wanted to do some roleplaying irl. Started out in a crossover between two Mutants & Masterminds table as a Daredevil knockoff, then jumped ship to a Star Wars d20 Old Republic-era campaign run by one of the M&M players. She decided to become a Trandoshan bodyguard to a Kaleesh chieftain who'd decided to see some more of the galaxy. In the course of her duty thus far, she:

>decapitated two people
>dismembered at least four people
>permanently scarred a junior member of the Sith Council

Interesting thing is, she'd never seen any Star Wars movie before (but she knew most of the plot twists), so the GM invited most of the table round to his place for a marathon of the Original Trilogy. To this day, I still have fond memories of her response to Leia saying "Somehow, I've always known" in RoTJ... "BullSHIT you knew!"
>>
>>44835276
Care about cringing them, they might use that as way of getting you out if they decide you're creepy.
>>
Fell asleep, anons...

>>44832805

A girl at college was into me. I thought I'd be missing out on a lot of fun. I was thinking with my dick.

I think I have a fetish for blind girls now, though.

>>44832914

1/10 b8 m8. I had to think for a moment if you were my dick. It's kinda what it was telling me when I figured I didn't need a high school chick at home when there was so much pussy close at hand at college. Then I realized you were just *A* dick.
>>
>>44834653
>>44832626
>>44834982
10/10, would game with
>>44834780
You're thinking of /b/
>>
File: 1420890682677.jpg (117 KB, 435x750) Image search: [Google]
1420890682677.jpg
117 KB, 435x750
>>44835889
>A girl at college was into me. I thought I'd be missing out on a lot of fun.

So let me see if I understood this correctly: you broke up with your blind high-school-girl D&D-playing girlfriend whose father and brother you personally knew because some other girl, living closer to your general proximity, showed interest in you?
>>
>>44828474
>Who has been the cutest girl you've ever played with?
A fellow player's gf (legit 9/10 all of my hate you motherfucking piece of shit my jelly knows no bounds), she wanted to try out tabletop stuff.
>What character did she play, and how well did she do?
She played a lunar oracle in pathfinder. She couldn't handle anything mechanics related and had to rely on the bf for that (he literally had to take over her turns in combat), but she was really very good at the roleplaying. She died 4 games in and opted not to made another character.

She didn't like pathfinder at all, neither the mechanics nor the fantasy setting.
We invited her over a few more times (with the bf in full ISIS mode, what a cunt) when we played less crunchy stuff, but between boyfriend al baghdadi and our marked preference for crunchy fantasy stuff, she stopped coming.
>>
>>44834528
>pgrated sexting
>"nudes"
what the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>44834528
>>44834566
>>44834598

Yeah that "dad's permission" really does help a bit. How old are you? Meanwhile be serious. That permission will evaporate really damn quickly if there's drama, and there will be because you're a teen. If dad decides to call the cops, even if she's legally of age of consent they can often find other stuff to charge you with. Or he can just claim he never gave permission and now it's your word against his. There are easier ways to spend 5-10 years being raped in prison every day.

If you're 16 also, or somewhere close, and it's legal, then sure go for it. Just understand that when drama kicks in you'll lose your job, your friends, and your game also.

If you're not a teen, quit the game and run because if your 20+ and even considering this you are a piece of shit.

If you're in that in-between zone where it's legal and you're technically a teen but it's creepy, I say don't do it. You're going to regret your decision no matter what you do. Yeah it might be legal, but is it ethical? There's a million cute girls out there.
>>
>>44828474
>cutest girl you've ever played with
"cute" is a very relative term here. She played a bard and later a druid, and generally dozed off during sessions while mumbling "inspire courage" every time somebody spoke to her
>>
>>44832897

Because she's got that saucy smile and look.

There's tons of hot girls in hollywood and on the BBC. What makes Dormer special is that she can carry off that "sexy and in command" look. Where she's not some cum dumpster but someone as likely to fuck you as your are to fuck her. IE not a slut like >>44834306 says, but instead a girl who's a player, rather than someone who likes to be played.

She doesn't just radiate "smart and sexy" like say Natalie Portman or Jodie Foster or Danica McKellar or Mira Aroyo.... she's got that style that screams "smartly sexy", where her intellect is directed at making her a rabidly seductive fuck machine.

I have no idea if she's actually smart or not, or if that's even her real personality. Probably, it isn't. But that's her screen persona and it's hot as fuck.

BTW try googling the woman who plays her grandmother, Diana Rigg. In her heyday, A) she looks a lot like Dormer, and B) she had the same vibe going on.
>>
File: poor ronnie.png (157 KB, 625x370) Image search: [Google]
poor ronnie.png
157 KB, 625x370
>>44834830
>>
>>44835234
>hurr durr look this person thought an underage person was hot before knowing they were underage
>why do all you people judge me when I wanna fuck kiddies, it's exactly the same

It's almost as if metal development is just as important in defining why pedophilia is wrong. If you have a girl in a twenty year old body with the mind of a preteen you don't fuck it. It is understandable to have found the body attractive before you knew about the mind, that is natural, normal people don't then continue wanting to fuck a preteen though, because they aren't autistic cavemen.
>>
>>44836353
>Yeah it might be legal, but is it ethical?

Sorry for the off-topic, but I rarely see people making this distinction anymore. We've over-legislated about almost every area of human interaction, which leads some people in younger generations to equate legalese with ethics. An upvote to you for pointing that out.
>>
>>44834729

You're not married until your actually for-real married. There really is a difference.

I knew a girl who kept dating guys and then claiming that they were her husbands. She was reasonably hot but damn what a psycho. Once I asked how her husband was, knowing they'd broken up a month before. She was like "What? We were never married. Where did you get that idea?" It was funny, because everyone kind of shared an uncomfortable "there she goes again" look.

She lived for that moment when she'd be in a fight and someone would get a cut in and she'd be like "wait until my HUSBAND hears about this!" She fought a lot. If you didn't know her it even sometimes worked.

Anyway, living together isn't married. A handfasting isn't married. Getting married in the eyes of the Law is married.
>>
File: Absolutely Haram 2.jpg (116 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Haram 2.jpg
116 KB, 531x471
>>44836109
>bf in full ISIS mode
>boyfriend al baghdadi

Uh, could you elaborate?
>>
File: like a real warrior.jpg (10 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
like a real warrior.jpg
10 KB, 217x232
>>44832366
>broke up with blind 16 year old qt
Well I suppose it's only fair, she probably had no idea she was dating a retard
>>
>>44836494
>upvote
>>
>>44834907

I teach at the college level, and the rules are the same. Always an open door, always meet in a public place. A rumor isn't quite as fatal but it's dangerous.

I've had only a few girls try to hit on me, always deniably. Nobody's ever tried to take it far enough that I'd had to file a report. One girl flashed me during a lecture, with her bf right next to her... I *think* she was just trying to throw me off.

Only one ever really pushed things far. She kepts scheduling private meetings to talk over her life with me at weird hours, until finally it dawned on me that she was looking for more. A very nice girl and good student; I think she had a crush on me and hadn't thought things through far enough to understand the implications.

So one day when she was coming into my office, I had my email open with pics of my wife and kids. I showed them to her, she was like "oh they're so cute" and I told her how much I loved them. We had a great talk about academics and career stuff. Again. And then she never scheduled another meeting.

When you're exposed to college girls every single day, they quickly stop being attractive. Even the hot ones, because they come equipped with college-age maturity. The ones willing to start a relationship with a much older man are not usually very mature even for that age group, nor are the professors willing to fuck a student the ones you want in your department either.
>>
>>44836507
The bf is of the extreme jealous type and reacts very badly to perceived approaches to his gf. He's also a light heavyweight kickboxer.
He has also openly stated once that in his opinion, the one thing muslims do right is to stone adulterers (tho he though that male adulterers should be treated the same as females).
In short, you really don't wanna be around his gf unless you're a straight chick.
You'd think the gf would stay away from a guy like that, but she's the same towards him and they're easily the happiest and most loving couple I've ever seen, so I guess it's true that god makes them and pairs them.
He's also a cool guy as long as he isn't marking his territory, so we're glad to have him at the table, as long as she isn't nearby.
>>
>>44835234

If he's changing his attitudes to conform to his principles, then isn't that the total opposite of hypocrisy?
>>
>>44834780

Last I checked, the birthplace of "pedophilia is normal" was Salon.com.
>>
>>44834830
>>44836453

If the poster is 15-18, then his dad being cool w/ them having a relationship is officially ok. Of course if he's under 18 he shouldn't be posting on /tg/

Any other age and you're right. And yeah I hate /pol/'s broken clock moments.
>>
>>44836494

Thanks, and yeah I agree. It's awful when our morality is dictated by lawyers. Does immense harm to both the law and our public morality.
>>
>>44832366
Damn, you turkey-dropped the entire fucking group, what's wrong with you
>>
>>44831951
>once, for three years

You must have stamina.
>>
>>44836679

That reminds me of /pol/'s weird obsession with cuckoldry. People who spend that much time worried that their spouse/lover will cheat on them are cheating themselves and/or have a ton of insecurities about themselves.
>>
>>44836679
In fairness, adulterers should be killed, Anon.
>>
>>44835889
>blind girl at uni
>cute face
>stacked as fuck up top, almost zero ass
>flirt with her a bunch
>she seems to respond well
>make moves
>"I have a boyfriend"
FUCK
>>
File: 1418503340494.png (122 KB, 499x594) Image search: [Google]
1418503340494.png
122 KB, 499x594
>>44836782
>have a ton of insecurities about themselves

No shit, Sherlock
>>
Probably my youngest sister.

I don't usually play with girls in general because not many of them here (Balkans) like to play Black Crusade, Dark Sun or Star Wars, which are my main three interests.

My sister got into it purely by coincidence. We had no power one day, circuit blew out nearby, and she just picked up a few of my RPG books, started reading it and ended up liking it so much that she pretty much had me as a DM for her and a few of her other friends playing.

Was fun later on, but I could tell her friends weren't really into it at first, so it took a while to get them into the mindset. Then they were coming up to me with characters they made on their own, rather than ask me to help them along all the time. Still had to nerf some of the stuff they made, but overall level-headed.
>>
>>44834780
As a person whose first intimate experience was textbook case of /ss/ (in other words I was subject to so called "statutory rape"), I assure you that while we shouldn't generalize on this, there might be individual instances where acting against the word of law doesn't do any real harm.
So while "is normal" wouldn't be the operative phrase here, "is okay sometimes, just don't get caught" might as well be.
>>
>>44836782
To be precise, the guy isn't afraid of her cheating on him (top kek, if only, I'd risk the beatdown gladly, and so would half the guys who know her), he's just straight out offended by guys trying anything. He takes it as a direct attack to both himself (>implying I'm a bitch and I'd let myself be cucked) and his gf (>implying she's a slut).

At least that's what he says. I'm sure he also has a shitton of insecurities, considering his relationship with her father and other observed behaviours.
>>
>>44836875
>top kek, if only, I'd risk the beatdown gladly, and so would half the guys who know her
Pics or I don't believe and instead believe you're suffering from Desert Queen Syndrome
>>
>>44836875

There's really nothing wrong in torturing and murdering people enable or commit adultery.

You should be flayed alive for your way of thinking, along with everyone else like you.
>>
>>44828644
Did anyone say this in the male version of this thread?
>>
>>44836901
>Pics
No way, the guy browses 4chins. Even if /tg/ is not one of his boards I'm not risking it.
Besides, although I'm shit tier at picking up women, it's not like I don't see any, I'm still a college student.
>>
>>44828644
top fucking kek baitity baito
>>
>>44836820
But when did you kiss, Anon?
>>
>>44836991

Why would we do anything of the sort?

I mean, yeah, kissing on the cheek is standard stuff, but the shit you're implying is just plain disgusting.
>>
>>44828644
I actually have stopped and thought about it.
I'm failing to see the creepyness.
>>
>>44836829

It's not illegal because it's always harmful. It's illegal because the risk is too high that it will be, and the harm is too great.

When the age difference is big enough, it usually means something else is going on, something pretty bad. When it's just 19 sleeping with 17, then it's usually just a sad case of the law having to draw a line somewhere. Hence why so many states have Romeo and Juliet laws that give a little wiggle room.

You also need to understand. Someone on the other side is taking a huge risk. Even if the parents give consent, how do you prove it later? Having a sexual relationship with someone that young is very very risky. You can easily end up in jail and then on a watch list for the rest of your life.

>>44836829

Also, while age of consent is often confused with pedophilia. You can be convicted of statutory rape without it being pedophilia. Pedophilia (sleeping with someone who hasn't hit puberty) is ALWAYS illegal, immoral, and deeply harmful. If that's happened to you, then maybe you haven't yet realized how much harm has been done.
>>
>>44836945

I'm still trying to fathom how asking about cute gamers you've played with (pic related being a 30 year old sex symbol actress) constitutes creepy.
>>
>>44836829
Tell us the story, anon.
>>
File: Jormungand Koko and Jonah.jpg (272 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Jormungand Koko and Jonah.jpg
272 KB, 1280x720
>>44837094
>>44837144
Well, yes, I understand it's more likely to be legitimately harmful than not. And laws of my country are very inflexible, (unless oiled up by bribery, but that's another story). The part about parents giving consent made me chuckle. Them knowing would be the last thing I'd want.

Anyway, there's not much to tell. The age difference was "just" like 5 years and I was, physically mature by the time. You can say I was early bloomer. And I assure you there was no harm done. The contrary actually. My parents were... not a nice people, so in some regards the girl was the first positive reinforcement I've had.

I certainly didn't expect to go all the way, and I probably neither did she, but I guess I did couple things right, situation escalated quickly and it was all kinds of awesome.
>>
>>44836088
I already called myself an asshole, anon.

By the way, you left out funny, pretty, smart, maybe truly loved me. I made a huge fucking mistake. I can armchair psych this and come up with bullshit reasons but it was just that. I was an asshole.
>>
>>44836967
>the guy browses 4chins. Even if /tg/ is not one of his boards
The guy is a roleplayer, goes to 4chan but not on teegee? Why the fuck even. What does he even browse?
>>
She was the GM's gf/fiancé/wife (I knew them during their courtship.)

She was 6'2". Curly black hair, a dimpled face made for smiling.

And breasts bigger than her head.

She played a pyromancer, or group's heavy. She was great.
>>
>>44837502
Idk, pick a board
>>
>>44836759
KEK
>>
>>44837502
>Why the fuck even.
I don't know, but he never picks up on any /tg/ reference at the table so he can't be a usual browser.
>What does he even browse?
I know for a fact that he browses /asp/, /his/ and /biz/.
>>
>>44828474
Petite french doctor in microbiology.
WHRP 2nd Ed. Elf Jade wizard. Pulled it off quite well. I figure the french are naturally good at pulling off haughty characters.
>>
>>44836692
Or he's attracted to underage girls and just pretends he isn't to save face because it's not socially acceptable. Like the closet gay homophobe.
>>
File: 1448581167705.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448581167705.gif
36 KB, 720x720
My girlfriend at the time.

Played a Tiefling Cleric who spent most of the game trying to get the party back on track after we kept going off on tangents and being pissed at our goofy antics while she just wanted us to solve the overarching plot. Arguably the best player in the party, but it was all in good fun.

We've since broken up.
>>
>>44837475
Have you told her how you feeling about yourself?
>>
>>44837817
Perhaps some of us do have the decency to avoid doing things we consider wrong even if our dicks wouldn't mind them?
>>
>>44837817
Stop trying to make pedophillia normal. He wasnt attracted to a 16 year old girl, he was attracted to a body that looked atleast 20. And also pedophillia =/= liking girls that look 20 but are 16
Pedophillia is wanting to fuck lolis
>>
File: 1356720695577.jpg (94 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
1356720695577.jpg
94 KB, 600x598
>>44837475

Since my real-life alignment is chaotic neutral and you clearly understand what you have done, there is no use kicking a man who is down. I will therefore avoid mocking you for this. You can only learn from your previous mistakes and move on, I guess.
>>
>>44838007
Never said anything about pedophilia, bro.

Just find it hilarious that people pretend they aren't physically attracted to people due to age. Age has nothing to do with physical attraction.
>>
>>44828644
How is it creepy?
>>
>>44828474
>tfw Natalie has the litany against fear tattooed on her wrist

Perfect girl.
>>
>>44838535
It's a shame about the hairstyle.
>>
File: 1446874865316.png (61 KB, 400x773) Image search: [Google]
1446874865316.png
61 KB, 400x773
>>44835184
From what she's told it's all about non-stop psychological warfare, getting the victim to believe that nobody is on their side and everyone could be a new enemy, paranoid isolation, tarnishing reputations, getting her to hate herself, all sorts of fucked up shit.

My girl has avoided the most of it by being friends with the top cunts
>>
>>44838709
>getting the victim to believe that nobody is on their side and everyone could be a new enemy
You mean telling her the truth?
>>
>>44834528
How old are you?
>>
>>44838606
I like sidecuts on girls but it's back to normal now anyways. She had to get one for The Hunger Games.
>>
>>44835234
For me, a lot of the girls are developed but when they talk, they still sound so young to me that I'm completely repulsed by any thoughts of them being hot.
>>
>>44831910
probably 4
>>
>>44835091
>thinking it was special big deal for her
Well, it depends on the girl. If you're not part of the school staff and you're her first you might very well be special for her.
>>
>thread on autosage
>>
My girlfriend at the time, she played a sucubuss.

It was.. interesting to say the least, wanted to do very gory and weird sex to enemies and ended being our fear factor ina lot of cases.
Her rape attacks actually saved the part once when she attacked an shapeshifted monster trying to pass as an helpless prisoneer girl in a dungeon. when it got into normal form an arm and a piece of the chest were off already.
We broke up years ago because of some stuff, but are still bros and talk shit with each other, her humour is a lot compatible with mine.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.